Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN*

3 posters

Go down

Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN* Empty Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN*

Post  *Sunheart* Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

I've done a kidnapped Rp before, and I really like it, it was a lot of fun, so I am making a new one. Have a blast! This doesn't have to be a Romance if you don't want it too, more of a drama. . .

Theme song of RP: To Bring You Back - Paul Alan

Polt:
You're at a park, minding you're own bussneiss, then, out of no where a car comes around and skidds to a stop. Easily, someone from inside grabs you by the arm and yanks you into the car. The windows are black and you can't see outside. What do they want? Where are they taking you? The only thing you know now, is that every breath you take - could be you're last. . .

Rules:
1. Use you're common sence although its not that common anymore. Neutral
2. If you can write at least two scentences, you can join.
3. Put Taken in the your form in your fav color.

Code: Select all
Kidnapper
Name:
History: (Can Rp out)
Personality: (CAN'T rp out)
View: (No real pics please)
Theme song(s): (Please have at least one, Yes, I will listen to it.)
Other:

Code: Select all
Kidappe
Name:
History: (Can Rp out)
Personality: (CAN'T rp out)
Other:

My Charrie:
Kidappe
Name: Jay
History: Has loving parents and a great life. Avrage life style.
Personality: Tomboyish and understanding, bright and happy most of the time. Hard to get mad and loves to speak her mind. Stubborn, sarcastic, and witty.
Theme song(s): Lead Me - Sanctus Real
Someday Soon - Fransica Bellitchelli
I'm Letting Go - Fransica Bellitchelli
Other: None
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

http://amercianforums.friendhood.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN* Empty Re: Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN*

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Kidappe
Name:Jessie
History:Her dad left when she was 5 and her moms an alcoholic
Personality:head strong,tough,is always in fight or flight mode
View: Long natural black hair and olive skin,blue eyes
Theme song(s):
Odd One by Sick Puppies
My World by Sick Puppies
Nobodys Home by Avril Lavigne
Life is Beautiful by Sixx Am
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN* Empty Re: Last Breath: Kidnapped (Semi-lit) *OPEN*

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Kidappe
Name: Johnathan
History: (Can Rp out) Was born an orphan, and refused to seperate with his sister. But now that he was kidnapped she was all he could think about. Was she safe? Was she hurt? Was she alive?
Personality: (CAN'T rp out) Determined and kind. Likes to be outdoors and is very protective, but also funny. He normally has a light attitude about things, but he can get really mad if he wants to.
View: (No real pics please) Dark brown hair, light blue eyes and tan skin.
Can't Take Me: Bryan Adams
I Will Always Return: Bryan Adams
Sound the Bugle: Brayn Adams
The Crow and the Butterfly: Shinedown
Other: He's probablly more worried about his sister than himself, and the only reason he wants to stay alive is so that he can go back to her.

Last edited by KiraKiraBubble on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Kidnapper
Name: Dr. Jackyll (he only let's the kids call him that)
History: (Can Rp out) He was obsessed with the book Dr. Jackyll and Mr. Hyde. He always thought of his inner self as Dr. Jackyll and Mr. Hyde was what other people saw. He was sent to an insane asylum prison after killing dogs, then his family at age 15.
Personality: (CAN'T rp out) Dark and malicious. He only kidnaps, but doesn't kill until they starve to death. If this happens, he feeds their bodies to the pigs on his farm and keeps their shoes.
View: (No real pics please) Brown hair and cold blue eyes. He has a bit of stubble, and usually wears farm clothes. Looks a bit like an older version of Johnathan, which is why he kidnapped him.
Psychosocial-Slipknot
Inside the Fire- Disturbed
Other: He's malicious, but if you sing lullabies, he doesn't get so violent.

Last edited by KiraKiraBubble on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:08 pm

((Acctully, I was hoping the oldest would be around18. . . 35 is just a petifile. And your charrie kinda of scres me. . . but cool! Other than that - accepted!!))
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm

[well...hmm...okay I'll change it a bit. And of course he's scary, he's a kidnapper of course xD I based him off of someone i saw on a TV show...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Do you wanna just make this a one X one cuz I don't think anyone else is joining. . .
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 am

[Idc :/ anything's fine with me]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

((Alright then, :] Let the games begin! . . . Iv'e alway wanted to say that. . ))

Jay walked along the sidewalk, tunring into a lush green park in the middle of a city, that happened to be in the middle of no where. Out side was just land of never-ending grass, trees, and mostly hills. Her hands where tucked into her pockets, and dog tags dangled around her neck. Long dark hair rested just below her shoulder blades and lifted slightly with the breeze. Her hazel eye scanned the area; only a few children and thier parents where there. One dog and his owner playing a game of catch. It was early in the morning, making the trees look orange at the top. Jay sat down on a bench and watched the world come alive.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Johnathon sighed and looked at his sister. It was the early morning, but she had insisted the go to the park. He grumbled and shook some of his dark hair out of his eyes. He groaned but she still tugged on his fingers.
"Get over it Johnny!" She said in an annoyed and bossy tone. He glared at her from behind, but didn't say anything. One fight could make her run away, and then he would lose everything. He sighed and continued being yanked along by her. He noticed a girl with longish hair walking past, but didn't really care. Right now his attention was on his sister.

He watched the girl from afar. The one with the jingling dog tags. That was what had drawn him to her. The dog tags. His breathing shortened a bit, but he fixed it. His eyes narrowed when he saw the boy look at her. "Him too." He thought. But not now. Later. Yes, he would do it later.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Jays choppy layers in her hair made the effect of thicker hair. She tucked the front of her hair behind her ear, after looking away from the guy and who seemed to be his little sister. Something in her gut made her want to franticly look around, trying to find the sorce of the unnerving feeling that someone was watching her. Her breethed deeply for one breath, then lookedup at the sky. It was becoming later in the morning, it was probably around 8:00. The others had left, leaving only two joggers that were half-way across the park. Her glance whent to the two others, the little girl and her brother. She wish her brother would have been with her, giving her a chance to know him.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:56 am

"Slow down you crazed child!" He laughed as she started to tow him along faster. The finally reached the ice cream stand, which was being run by a very crabby looking man. "1 Vanilla scoop and..." He looked at his sister, who could barely see over the stand. "And 1 chocolate 1 strawberry cone!" She piped up, grinning. John fished around in his pocket and pulled out a $10 bill. He handed it to the guy, who gave him $4.50 in return. John smiled at the guy, handed his little sister's cone to her(which she licked eagerly) and started to lick his own. They walked to a bench and sat down.

He followed her, making sure he kept hidden. He would make himself known once the joggers were gone. And when they were farther away from the ice cream stand. He licked his chapped lips, then kept going along, hidden by shadows.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Jay leaned agianst a tree, glacing around casually looking for the eyes the dug into her. It made her feel uneasy, strange, and the all to familar memory came back to her. Now, she was flashing back to only a year and a half ago. The thought made her wince, then shudder slightly.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Bump^^
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down