Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;)

4 posters

:: Animals

Go down

FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;) Empty FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;)

Post  Reflection:) Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:21 pm

OK i was thinking with how many people are on here we should totally make a Land RP with Wolves~! i think there should be 3 or 4 packs with a few members ! And theres Alpha and betta and we could make a whole ranking scale and then when the packs are created u make a post that has all the members on it and such and name it the name of ur pack!And we can battle become allis and different things! WE can also have Pack rules and dens and when we get the packs together we can have pack rules and we can have traditions and such and it would be s fun ! I think this could be the rp of the year but i really need members please post here if ur interested , if you'd like to be alpha . I'm going just to post 4 packs and u can decide who becomes alpha then u can decide who u want to follow theres a limit to pack members i believe for right now 8 to a pack including alpha.(i will extend that if we can get more people)

Pack #1 - Alpha: Reflection:) - Name:Rushing River Pack

Pack #2-

Pack #3-

Pack#4-

ok if ur interested in being alpha post Your user name and witch pack you'd like to lead
1ST COME 1ST SERVE:)

ok lets just go from here:)

Thanks

Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;) Empty Re: FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;)

Post  Reflection:) Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Anyone? Members needed~!

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;) Empty re

Post  MissMysticFalls Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 am

pack 2-icewolves
alpha-iceheart

MissMysticFalls

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;) Empty Re: FOR ALL ~A AWESOME IDEA~(wolf related ;)

Post  Rorah Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am

Awesome idea!

Pack 4
Pack Name: BlackBloods
Alpha : Rorahkins (Wolf Name - Feyrah)

Last edited by Rorahkins <3s The Doctor on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

pack 3-Bow Valley pack
Alpha-Delinda aka Del

http://www.banff.ca/locals-residents/public-transit-buses/roam-photography/roam-wolves.htm this is an actual pack lol
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 am

Awesome we have evbody ! (IM SO SIKED)

Ok so post in this animal subject as a new topic your pack name and ask people to join ur pack as alphas ill make an alpha topic.Remember 6 per pack i will extend that is we jave more people wanting to join but make sure u balance the # of Females and male

My Wolf name is ..... RenderHeart or Render...im female alpha

ok so this is requirements for your pack page:
Your name and description
Your packs rules
Your packs boundaries (details soon to be in alpha post)
Somthing about how ur to chose you beta
and what ever youd like to add

Now the description of the land that we will be staying in will be decided on the alpha page ( i might need some one to draw it out take a pic and put it on the alpha page ) and there we will divide the land into boundaries

We will also all together make positions that need to be filled like protector and females that have pups and what there called and such like that that will be posted on alpha page too so yeah

And i think after we post our pack pages and we get the necassary members we should make another pack page with all the requirements and all the names of you pack members and genders

Ok sorry its so much to read but i believe this is a good idea!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down