Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Times change, people change but the faces stay the same.

Go down

Times change, people change but the faces stay the same. Empty Times change, people change but the faces stay the same.

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Very basic form xD

Lucinda Valentine,
Lucy,
Brunette, my eyes are midnight blue most of the time, if it's really bright they will go to an emerald green, if it's really dark they go grey, in between the shades of light they will vary between icy blue, baby blue, dark green and an murky sea water greenie blue. My figure isn’t overly thin, though I am not over weight. I have put on more weight in the past year through not being able to do anything, though that will come into effect later. I have a scar that runs down my cheek, and one that runs from the top of my hip down my right leg, to my big toe. I stand at 5’8, so I’m not exactly short, I love to sing and play the keyboard, though I have never performed. I was going to but that was when it all went wrong...
It all went wrong when I was heading out with my brother; I had finally plucked up the courage to perform. It was nothing big but the school’s annual talent show. I had let my mates put me up for it, butterflies did laps around my stomach I was scared.
“I don’t want to do it,” I admitted helplessly to my brother glancing in front of me. My mother was sat beside me, Quinn-my elder brother-driving as my father sat beside him.
“Luce, come on. You’ve waited all your life for this moment” Quinn spoke, glancing at my through the rear-view mirror.
“Eyes on the road” My father snapped irritably.
Quinn did as asked, though he checked the lights, the lorry driver didn’t. Going through a red light smashing into the car, and I knew no more.
Three months on.
Consciousness finally hit, though Quinn was beside my bed, the words never touched my lips as I mouthed ‘mum?’ He shook his head and a sob bit away at me, ‘dad?’ Again the words never touched my lips, and a silent tear slid down my face, though it was when I tried to move my leg I found I had no feeling! Was it there? I tried to sit forward desperate t move though I found myself strapped to the bed. I managed to flick aside the blankets, only to find my leg was in a solid cast.
It took me a month to get out of the bed, eight more to learn how to walk again.
It’s been a year since that night, no one was informed if I was alive or dead, they heard about the car accident though that was it. I want to go back to school, it is just me and Quinn now, it’s hard. I still struggle to do little more than walk, though will school be everything it’s made out to be? Will I still be ‘little Miss popular’ or will no one recognise me? I mean to some I may have just come back form the dead... How will that go down?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quinn is a minor and doesn't need to be played, feel free to play anyone Wink
I recomend reading the plot, it helps understand everything

GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down