Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Runaways....

2 posters

Go down

The Runaways.... Empty The Runaways....

Post  diamante.ojos Wed May 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Prolouge:
"Hurry,we have to get out before mom and dad wake up,"I told my sister as she climbed out our bedroom window,and scaled down the old drain pipe.
"Shut up and get your butt down here," my sister whispered up to me when her feet touched the ground.
I heasitated and took one last look through the bedroom window,trying to remember the good times of living in this house but the only memmories I could conjure up were filled of terror and fear.With an acholic/drug addict as a father and a mother who didn't care about anybody but herself, life was rough for my sister and I.When our father over drank or got a little to much of his drugs he was very abusive.I touched the bruise on my cheeck that he had left that night before he passed out.After I had disappeared to my room for awhile my sister came to me with an excellent idea...we would run away.We had stayed in our room for an hour or two just planning how to go about it.Now in the middle of the night,with the dark enclosing us,we headed out.
"Here catch my bag,"I said and tossed it down to her,and headed towards the edge of the roof.When I got to the edge I gulped,I really don't like hights,but to get away from this hell hole I would dive from a plane.So after taking a deep,calming breath I started down the drain pipe.
"Hurry Anya!Their bedroom light just came on!",my sister said as she picked her bag up and started heading for the road at a run.
I got to about two feet off the ground and just dropped the rest of the way.When my feet hit the over grown grass,I grabbed my bag and started running.

Basic rundown;Basicly Anya and her sister are runaways who are just trying to find a loving home or family of some kind. They live in a big city so having run ins with gangs or being mugged is an everyday event.Anya is nervous but her younger sister is more carefree.

Rules-the usual
Different characters are needed;gang members,Anya's sister,cops,other runaways,anybody that would fit into this RP

My character
Name:Anya(Anne-ya) Oliva Tides
Looks:http://little-crazy.deviantart.com/art/It-s-about-Time-177521097
History:Abusive parents all her life she only had her sister as an anchor to sanity;she also tried to protect her sister from their parents as much as she could
Personality:shy,nervous,scared but protective,strong and bold when need be

diamante.ojos
diamante.ojos

Back to top Go down

The Runaways.... Empty Re: The Runaways....

Post  Sniper21 Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  diamante.ojos Thu May 19, 2011 5:02 pm

sure =]
diamante.ojos
diamante.ojos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu May 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Richard King wiped a speck of blood from the lapel of his opponent's suit with a kerchief, dabbed at the single dribble of blood leaking from his nostril. Pocketing this, he then took the slack jaw into his suede-gloved hand and set it's owners face carefully forward, onto his own desk.

There. He could be sleeping.

While the dead man lie, drained of color and neck puffed in a nasty way to the side, King sat on the end and allowed himself a momentary cigarette to calm his nerves, checking his watch. 5:15 in the evening, not bad timing. Not bad timing at all for a Boss to kill one of his biggest pains directly with the method chosen.

"Oh, yes, thank you, mein Schatz," he said aloud to his briefcase, momentarily surprised that he'd forgotten about his black-mouthed, miniature helper within. "I couldn't have done it without you."

He used the kerchief again to stub the cigarette, then collected his briefcase with care, swiped the heavy glass paper-weight from the cluttered desktop and left.

The dead man slept on.

[I'm trying something new with Boss King - he's not just your average gangster Wink ]

Last edited by Richard, Inc. on Thu May 19, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  diamante.ojos Thu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm

[lol]
Anya slipped through the dark alleys,trying to blend in with the silky darkness and not be seen or make any sounds.Selene(her sister) and Anya had to split about a block ago when they ran into a couple of drunk guys looking for a fight.Worried,tired,and just wishing that she had never runaway and just dealt with the abuse,Anya didn't notice a board lying on the ground and tripped over it,falling to the ground.
"Sh*t,sh*t,sh*t!" she muttered when she felt glass dig into her palms.Tears formed in the corners of her eyes and started falling as she sat up trying to pick the sharp glass out.Her hand was a bloody mess,the cuts were deep, and when she pulled the first sliver of glass out she had to bite her lip from crying out.
Five minutes later Anya gave up her effort to get all the glass out and decided that she would take care of it after she had found Selene.But when Anya got up to go she heard malicious laughter coming from the mouth of the alley.
"Hey guys lookie here, a pretty little girl all by herself." said a voice,the words ever so slurred.
"Hmm,I wonder if she knows if it's not good for girls to be out by themselves." said a second voice.
Anya felt the panic rising inside her,and she turned to start running but noticed a large shadow,probably another drunk, coming from the other end of the alley.
She was trapped.
diamante.ojos
diamante.ojos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 pm

[Are you waiting for more people to join?]

King didn't trust any of his men completely to do extremely important jobs. His philosophy was that if something needed doing, it was usually best to go ahead and do it oneself. Less time, trouble, and money all around.

That being said, making collections generally wasn't that big of a deal that he had to do it himself. By rights, his day should be done - only hours before, he'd checked an annoyance off his list - so there should be no reason why he would be here, in the middle of the night, asking his chaeffeur to drive him in circles.

Maybe he could hook up with the local nightlife, meet with old friends, have a drink or two. Maybe pay some customers a visit to relieve the boredom. AM I bored? he wondered, running his fingers over his stubble reflectively. Well, parading the solid-black Royce around this scummier part of the neighborhood had probably drawn unnecessary attention, anyway, so what harm could there be in looking for something to start, something to do?

In fact...there was something, now. A girl being accosted on the street. Must be new around here, he mused, watching impassively from the window the scene taking place up the street. No girl in her right mind would be caught at this hour, out here. She was pretty, too, from how much he could tell of her figure in the streetlights, of how much he could tell of their beam on her long, blonde hair. He sat back and lit another cigarette. What a pity.

He watched through hooded eyes, waiting patiently for something, anything, that would spark any interest whatsoever to drive him to step in to what was these punks every right to assume. They had every right to take her money, take her body, take her life: it was their turf.

King exhaled a puff of smoke.

But what will you do?
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down