Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Me Home - Human and Horse RP

3 posters

Go down

Take Me Home - Human and Horse RP Empty Take Me Home - Human and Horse RP

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Plot:
Dana opened her eyes. She looked around, her vision was blurry. She touched her face, feeling it throb even when she put a little bit of pressure on it. She brought her hand to her eyes, to see a red liquid
blood.
She heard ringing of an ambulance of what seemed like it was from outside. Memories flowed back into her head. She remembered that her dad, was drunk and he got mad at Dana for not going to sleep when he told her, and he hit Dana. The shakily got up, and walked into the living room to see officers sitting on the old, dusty couches. One gentlemen came up to Dana, and put his hand on her shoulder. "Everything is okay now. Dustin can't hurt you anymore. Come with me, we are going to take you somewhere." Dana was dizzy, so she went along with the officer. He lead her outside into the dark. It seemed as though the police had come a few hours after the accident. Dana looked around to see 2 police cars in their driveway. In one of them, she saw Dustin. Their eyes met, and he scowled at her, and all Dana could do was look down at the ground. The other police car had a trailer attached to it, and Dana heard screeches from the inside of it. "Lincoln?!" Dana yelled, even though her voice could only project a whisper. "What are you doing?!" Dana said to the officer. He didn't reply, as he put Dana into that police car.
Dana fell asleep after crying for a long while. She woke up to be looking out of the window at a large school and farm. Dana couldn't quite meld together what was actually happening. She just walked with the officer to the office of the inside of a large school.
Dana's step-father abuses her, and finally the police caught him. He is an alcoholic and a drug addict, which Dana's mother didn't know of because she is always at work. Her mother died in a car accident the same day that Dustin was arrested.

You are at a school for kids that have no where to go. You can bring along one horse. Can you help Dana forget about her past?

RULES:
- Ages 13-14
- There can be some romance. Since we are only 13-14, there isn't anything to serious.
- NO MORE THEN 4 POSTS WITHOUT ME ALTOGETHER!
- If there are any problems, message me and if you are feeling left out.
- You can add twists, but not randomly.
- No Power Playing
- PB rules apply
- No using google images for horse refrencenes.
- Nothing unusual about your characters. No diseases or weird eyes or something Razz
- NO PERFECT CHARACTERS!!
- You have to have had something interesting in your past that includes you having nowhere to go.
- It's Dana's first day, but everyone else has been here for months/years.
- 1 horse per person! 2 people per RPGer.
- Post "Imagination" if you read these rules.

Form:
Name: Dana Marei Montevideo
Called: Dana
Grade:( 8 ) 8
Hair: She has very thick (overly thick) naturally curly brunette hair that hangs down to her shoulder blades. It's a bit frizzy, but she doesn't try to do anything to it because she likes it the way it is. It looks like it was curled with a curling iron, but it's not. Somedays is really dark, like almost black, and other days it is a light chestnut brown. Her hair is very different. Sometimes she pulls it back or straightens.
Eyes: Bright, emerald green. They have hints of gold, but in the morning they are blue and green (don't comment, thats how my eyes actually are)
Build:
Height: 5'6
Clothing Style: Depends on her mood. She never dresses girly, either. It's either tomboy, like ripped skinny jeans and converse, but sometimes she wears basketball shorts with a northface and black socks with vans. Not a lot of other people dress like this, but Dana doesn't care what other people think.
Personality: Dana can be quiet around unfamiliar people, yet she has no fear in talking in front of large groups as long as she has authority. If she knows you well enough she is usually the loudest and craziest. She is usually described as the "Loud one, crazy one or dramatic one." because of her stage experience. She is very positive and is thrilled for life and being able to live in it. She is also a jokester and loves tricking people, unless it means hurting them in anyway. She is also a ball of energy, she will have random "energy attacks" as she calls them. She is also very confident. If someone is being mean to someone else (Her friend) then Dana will come over and pour a smoothie on their head. NEVER question her authority, becuase she will get angry. She can get annoyed easily, and she is always calm and never freaks out when something bad happens. She is very confident and not very self cautious. Doesn't care what other people think of her. She likes being the center of attention, but not in a selfish way. She can be very devious and malevolent, and she can easily and sneakily get inside of your head. She has a lot of pride. She will stand up for people and is usually the tough one, she mostly hangs out with guys. But, ever since the accident she has never been the same.
History: PLOT Smile

Horse-
Show Name: Lincoln
Called: Lincoln
Personality: Lincoln has quite a character. He loves to play practical jokes on people, even know he will get in trouble, but he does for the fun of the moment. He is hot-headed and temperamental, although he will listen to Dana, and to her only. But, that doesn't mean he always listens to her. He will refuse to take commands from anyone else. He is very protective of Dana, and will snarl and pin his ears back if he sees anyone touch Dana in anyway, and if he sees anyone hurting her, he will take action. He also loves to cuddle, but only with Dana. He doesn't work very well under pressure. He is like a volcano, to much pressure and he will erupt, although he loves to show off. He is a bit of the jealous type. He also never seems to use up all his energy. He seems to not be able to contain all that energy in the large body, surprisingly. Even though he is Dana's finished horse, sometimes he doesn't seem like it. Dana and Lincoln diffidently have something very special. She has more a bond with Lincoln than any other horse. Or, anything. He is very spunky and is obsessed with having fun. He thinks of Dana as his 'mate'.
Breed: Thoroughbred
Height: 17hh
Coat Color: Black
Mane/Tail: Black
Markings: None
History: He is an ex-racehorse. They were going to put him down because he broke his leg, but Dana took him and healed him.
Other:

Forms:
Human-
Name:
Called:
Age(13-14):
Grade( 8 ):
Personality:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
History(Make it interesting):
Other:

Horse-
Show Name:
Called:
Breed:
Height:
Coat Color:
Mane/Tail:
Markings:
History:
Other:
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Take Me Home - Human and Horse RP Empty Re: Take Me Home - Human and Horse RP

Post  Sniper21 Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 pm

[This reminds me of those one books, whatsaname, 'Heartland'? Just passing through, don't mind me ^^ ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat May 28, 2011 2:37 pm

[Really? I watch the shows, but I never read the books. Haha. Never noticed that Razz]
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 3:07 pm

[[Baha...me please!!]]

Human-
Name: Rose Johnson
Called: Rose / Rosie
Age(13-14): 14
Grade( 8 ): 8
Personality: Just like her name, Rose has a very bright personality, being extremely sociable with everyone. It takes a lot to get on her bad side, but she doesn't usually hold grudges.
Hair: Bright blonde curls fall just past her chest.
Eyes:Deep, swimming pool blue.
Clothing: Is normally seen in cream jodhpurs, black knee high boots and a grey hoodie. Out of the stables - Black Sskinny jeans, light blue converse high tops, checkered hoodie.
History(Make it interesting): Rose's history is pretty normal, grew up with her mum and dad in a nice house in the country, owned a few horses, competed and rode them regularly. But after a devastating fall during a showjumping event, both her left wrist and left ankle were left fractured, leaving her out of the saddle for a matter of months. She gave up riding, knowing that she may never be able to ride the same way again. But ever since her father went off to fight in the army, her mother is struggling to keep the family going. So Rose has been sent to the school, where hopefully she can pick up the pieces and get back in the saddle.
Other:

Horse-
Show Name: Hymn to the Sea
Called: Hymn
Personality: Hymn is a very gentle horse, she is very obedient around people who are kind to her, but to people who are unpleasant to either herself or Rose, she will keep that in mind for the future.
Breed: QH x TB
Height: 16hh
Coat Color: Palomino
Mane/Tail: Pure white
Markings: White blaze
History: Hymn was one of Rose's original horses who weren't sold on after her incident. In actual fact, it was from Hymn that Rose took her tumble during the competition. Along Hymn's bloodlines is a wealthy racehorse, so she has enough genetic potential to become a great endurance horse.
Other:
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon May 30, 2011 5:58 pm

[Okay, lets start! Smile]

Dana stood next to the officer standing at the desk. Dana was still dizzy from getting up from sleeping, and from crying to sleep. He head hurt and felt really heavy, and the officer seemed to notice. "Why don't you go sit down." The officer said to Dana. Dana went to go sit down, and put her hands in her face and breathed in. Dana closed her eyes, and she realized she fell asleep when the officer came over and tapped her on the shoulder. "You feeling any better?" he said. Dana nodded her head and stood up, "Where is my horse?" She asked, but it was more like a demand. The officer nodded his head to the outside, and Dana saw the trailer shaking. She rushed outside, and twisted her head to look at the officer. "You haven't let him out yet??? He HATES the trailer!" She yelled at him. She ran over to the trailer and opened it up to see Lincoln moving around, his nostrils flaring and his eyes wide. "Woah, boy it's okay. Everything is alright." Dana said in a soft, sweet voice. Dana watched Lincoln's muscles relax, and she cautiously climbed the ramp and walked into the trailer. The floor made loud noises as Lincoln moved around, which spooked him even more. Dana hummed to a random tune, which caused the mighty black horse to stay completely still. Dana ran her hand up his neck, and untied his lead. She slowly backed him out, his back legs stepping high as he backed out. Dana looked around the school, wondering if she would make any friends. She started to walk with Lincoln, who was freaking out. He was making mini rears and shaking his head. Dana continued humming, which calmed him a bit. She was to shaky to actually take charge, so she let Lincoln do pretty much what he wanted right now. They walked into the large stable, the sun disappearing and turning into a cloudy, depressing looking day. Dana looked around, and lead Lincoln into one of the stalls that didn't have a nameplate. She was being very quiet this whole time, and Lincoln noticed. Dana slid his halter off as Lincoln stood perfectly still. As Dana came back to Lincoln as she hung up his halter, and Lincoln walked over to her. He rested his massive head on Dana's slender shoulder, and she wrapped her flimsy arms around him. "I love you." He rubbed her head and stepped a bit back, looking into her eyes. His amber eyes traced the tear that ran half way down her cheek, and he rushed to stop it with his velvet muzzle. He looked back into her eyes, he large copper eyes curious, then he pushed his head back into her chest. "My mother is dead."
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down