Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No name, but its open! (:

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No name, but its open! (: - Page 2 Empty Re: No name, but its open! (:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"Hm, I have free period too. You can hang out with us." He smiled and started walking over to his friends, waving for her to follow. They walked outside into the sunshine into a little courtyard. The 'jocks' were gathered around some of the tables with the preppy, popular girls. Jace fell in step with Jas, and glanced at her.
"I hope you don't believe everything you see in movies. I don't think any of those girls have a mean bone in their bodies." He grinned and winked at her, then nodded to some his pals on the table. They got slightly confused looks, but shrugged and nodded to him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Jas nodded and followed him out to the courtyard. All of the kids from earlier that morning were gathered around picnic tables, and most of them were in a conversation. Jace slowed his pace to match hers. "So is there anything I should know about any of them?" She asked. Jas looked around and took a deep breath and ended up in a coughing spasm. The sudden change in climate and air had given her a small head cold and she hadn't quite been well since she moved down almost a week ago.
Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Jace was about to answer when she began coughing. "You alright?" He asked worriedly, looking at her. When she seemed to be okay, he gave a slight nod and turned to face forward again.
"Nah, there's nothing really to know. Ali will probably adopt you within seconds." He grinned mischievously at her before stepping away towards the guys. A shorter girl with fair skin, light blue eyes, freckles, and blonde hair came swooping over to Jas.
"Hi! I'm Ali! Are you new? Well, of course you are, since I've never seen you. And I know pretty much everyone in our grade, plus the seniors. Not so sure about the under-classmen. What's your name?" She grinned brightly at Jas, and then tugged her towards the other girls, who smiled welcomingly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Has regained her breath and looked at him. "Thanks." She whispered quietly. Suddenly he was walking away and she was being dragged into the group of girls standing around. Jas smiled softly, "I'm Jasmine." She stated simply.

(ugh that was bad. Sorry. )
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Ali smiled sweetly at her when she told them her name, but only nodded and started talking to another girl. A brunette girl came up and stuck her hand out to Jas. Her hair was sleek and straight, and she had perfectly applied make up.
"Hi! I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph. How are you?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:36 pm

She stood stock still, only moving to turn her head to look over at Jace. She was caught off guard by a petite, brunette girl. Jas gently shook the girl's hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm doing well." She lied. She really wasn't feeling to well, and was ready for the day to be over already. Her hands found the ends of her blonde hair and she began to aimlessly twirl it between her fingers.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Jace caught her eye, and smiled reassuringly. Stephanie followed Jas's gaze and grinned.
"He's cute, huh?" She mused, a knowing smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth. "Dont get your hopes up, he's in love with someone else." She shrugged. She didn't say it meanly, just informatively. This girl was the eyes and ears of the school
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 pm

She bit her lip softly and smiled back at him. "Who? Oh Jace? No, well yes he's cute, but he's just showing me around for today." She nodded and smiled at Stephanie. Jasmine's stomach dropped whenever she told her that Jace liked loved someone else. Why though? She had only met him today, and usually she wouldn't have even paid attention to him if she were back home. Jas thought hard and finally reassured herself and just said that it was because he was the only person that she had even talked to. She shrugged it off and turned towards Steph. "Who is it?" She asked inquisitively.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Stephanie just grinned and patted Jas's shoulder.
"I'll see you later." She winked, and turned and flounced away. Jace walked over and looked at Jas, then to Stephanie.
"I feel like you guys were talking about me. Don't tell me, I don't want to know." He chuckled and shook his head, then looked towards the school. "Ready to head back in?" He asked her, fully prepared to continue their tour.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2