Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of Oberon

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Children of Oberon - Page 2 Empty Re: Children of Oberon

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 am

(LMAO!...*Turns into Zombie*…*Noms on an innocent pillow*…it doesn’t taste very good XD)

Seth sat down cross-legged on the temple floor in way that was almost child-like. He was feeling too weak to stand and as a result he had turned his attention to simple task of examining his surroundings.
He could hear other voice in the background now and instinctively turned his sharp eyes in the direction of the other priestesses and the two dead troll corpses. He smirked dangerously, finding a sick sort humor in their deaths.

The shadow Boy’s short attention span seemed spent and it wasn’t long before he focused once again on the two masked trolls that held him captive.
The older of the two addressed him, What you have taken, boy, has led you into one of the many Fools' Falls of our domain. Did you really think that taking such a thing, would be so easy?
The younger troll seemed to add in her own words this time, her tone calm, but her words threatening, [i ]Should we devour your essence, to obtain these answers[/i]
Seth mulled over the old hag’s words for a moment before replying in a casual, laidback sort of tone, “No…naturally taking something important isn’t a very easy task…getting caught was also to be expected, but I suppose that’s all just a part of the game now isn’t it?”
The shadow creature’s mind worked in very complex circles, everything to him was either a game or a way of attracting attention. He didn’t do anything that wasn’t beneficial or not in his best interest. He was a quite selfish little thing.

The black creature addressed the younger troll as he continued to speak, “As for your method, well I’m shocked that you’re so keen to eat me” he stated playfully with a clearly fake horrified expression upon his features.
“As a shadow I don’t really have much of an essence…I simply exist for the hell of existing, I suppose you could say that I’m a floating personality with a big mouth and a few strange tricks up my sleeve…Trust me you won’t gain much from eating me…” He paused for moment, watching the troll with childish curiosity, ”Now that I think about it…I don’t think I’d even give you a much of a stomach ache” he added with a sad shake of his black head.
“Magic on the other hand would probably work better against me” he suggested cheerfully, swaying to the silent tune of a song that played inside his mind.

(Um...Do you have any ideas on how we are going to meet up with everyone else's characters? Very Happy)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 am

[I think I got one; I'll PM ya sometime today. *offers new zombie some brain-shaped brownies* :D ]

"You are a being of dark magic, and the Shalawan wield and work within it," was the simple explanation. "Everything you are, and everything you are not, would be ingested; your knowledge, your existence, your power. And once taken, be susceptible to whatever will is required." Sagitar stayed silent as Gnorga continued. "But I suppose that this 'game' you speak of also factored obtaining the wrong document?"

She pointed to the pedestal upon which the parchment had sat before it was taken. "For you are not the first to try to break in to our magic, our secrets, little Shadow. We expect intruders as we expect the moonrise; but every intruder has a reason. If you cannot tell us your reason, there will be no other choice." The priestesses gathered around the binding Circle, holding their blunt, tri-fingered hands open and apart. "Why did you take?"

-----

Arn's large eyes turned into mirthful, upward crescents at the nymph's reaction, a faun's way of smiling: mission successful - not to mention, the intervention helped to temporarily diffuse a potentially dangerous situation. And on such a peaceful day such as this, how could he let anything ruin the tranquility? Although, he couldn't resist a silent, delighted chuckle knowing that she'd probably get him back. Nymphs were fun; they could take a joke, and knew how to have a good time. He returned the nod cheerfully.

THAT being said, he switched notes, focusing his music on a flower-wreath to grow upon the centaur's beautiful head. ...Obnoxiously colorful and blooming and shedding petals all over her broad shoulders and flowing hair. The heavy lily-pads, without the music to attend them, curled and shriveled and thinned until they broke into pieces, drifting harmlessly towards the bank at their thickest point, slowly clearing from her stream.

And, within moments, the centaur looked like a giant, pink flower-bush.

Arn ceased his playing and hoped she enjoyed the welcome.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 pm

(Awesome Very Happy, *Nibbles happily on brain-shaped cookies*…*offers funny looking pink mushroom in thanks*)

Seth suddenly rose to his feet, his childish persona falling away instantly as he absorbed all that the seemingly wise old troll had said to him. There was no need for anymore acting, he had what he wanted and he was just about ready to make his escape
If what the old hag had said was true, he didn’t even need to worry about the scroll being fake. She had given him all the information he needed to clarify his master’s theory. The next step would be to return to Shade’s Court and help his master begin with the next phase of the plan.
The shadow boy narrowed his eyes dangerously, he wasn’t one to give in easily to others, ”You don’t honestly think your bluff has an effect on me do you?...what do you think will happened when you use dark magic to “Ingest” all that I am?...You said it your self didn’t you? That I am a being of dark magic…I’m made of the friggin stuff…that bluff of yours is all air…use your dark magic on me, I dare you to do it” ” he retorted calmly as stared at his captors through the magical barrier that lay between them.
Seth then did something very strange; he gave the barrier a simple tap with his fist. Normally if he touched light magic it would burn him instantly, but he didn’t burn. The boy smirked, “You said that your kind wields and works with dark magic too?...You know as well as I do that light type magic can only be used by those who haven’t been tainted by the darkness.”
The shadowed boy concentrated on what little magic he had left inside him, “You can only fight pure dark magic with pure light magic…your light magic is impure and therefore weak” he finished the explanation simply before allowing a tiny jolt of pure dark magic to seep into the barrier through his outstretched fingers.
He watched with simple satisfaction as the barrier began to crumble around him. He was waiting for his chance to escape.

(O.o...I hope I didn't God play in this post...Um i can't really tell XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Raven tried cutting back the bushes further, but they continued to sprout from a completely unknown source, was it the ground playing tricks on her or some sort of influential magic by an external being? Whatever it was, she was sure that it had to be nothing more than a practical joker, as the flowers weren't painful, simply annoying beyond belief. She was at wit's end when she felt tiny patches of flowers blossoming in her hair, and it was to her annoyance that she realised that the best thing was to simply let them grow, because whatever was conjuring the magic most certainly would not let her go until it was satisfied with it's work.
When they finally stopped, the flowers had engulfed all of her, save for a hole that conveniently allowed her to see out of her flowery prison.
Struggling to move, she began to hack away at the bush that surrounded her, making slow progress but enough to free her of her bonds.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am

[Hey guys, sorry about the absence - it's Final Exams time, and I'm going for two degrees at once *clenches fist* I WILL kick some serious tush in the weeks to come. BRING IT ON D8< In the meantime though, I may be a bit late responding - I'll have a response here up tonight, if I can manage it.

*studies the 'shroom quizzically, and noms on it, against his better judgement*

Stay cool, and properly zombified,

--Reesh]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:56 am

[Lolz I was worried for moment...I thought I might have accidently killed the Rp XD
Good luck with your Exams buddy cheers ]
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm

[Check the topic in "General" for an apology, and brief explanation of where I've been. (I don't really want to talk about it.) New post later today...for real, this time, lol.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum