Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins. - Page 24 Empty Re: Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:57 am

"As we're from different houses, it would not work..." Kougu muttered in reply, his words spoken straight from the forceful facts and logic lodged into his mind. Only a while after speaking, did Kougu begin to think. What had she just said...? Had he missunderstood? Only it sounded like- No. That was incomprehensible. She would know that he could not... That he would neither comprehend nor understand. She should know that... Shouldn't she? He began to gnaw on his lower lip absentmindedly as the thoughts sent panic pulsing through his veins. Marriage... He shuddered at the very thought. His extreme intimacy issues would not even allow the thought to enter his mind. Then there was the other thing she had suggested... Unless he was mistaken... To kill Yuuki? He couldn't... He wouldn't... Not ever. When given the choice, he was generally peaceful and gentle. He would never end the lives of the undeserving, nor would he allow such injustices to be committed before his eyes. Yet still... Failure had a point... He had to do something, else his promises would wrap around him like a spiderweb, binding him tightly until he could not escape, and finally crushing the last breath from his lungs. He shuddered slightly as a chill crept up his spine, turning his head away from Failure to stare into the distance. He was hopeless... No matter how much he wished he could do better for her, he still had these moments... When he could not even look at her... Still unable to fathom the prospect of... Of- ...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins. - Page 24 Empty Re: Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 am

Failure
I nodded. He was right. She slowly stood. Pushing herself away from him she gave a heavy sigh before walking inside. Rubbing her head this wasn't right. Why was murder on her mind? She moaned in frustration before throwing herself on the floo. Laying there like a disobedient child. Banging her head viciously against the floor. Thoughts seeping through the frustration.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 am

Kougu remained seated on the ground for a moment, trying to get a grip on his thoughts, then jerked his head up as he heard a faint banging sound coming from within the house. He quickly threw himself to his feet and dashed after Failure, his eyes narrowing in concern as he froze in the doorway and saw her lying on the floor. "Failure...? He asked tentatively, stepping cautiously toward her, no wanting to upset her again. "Are... You okay?" He asked quietly, dropping into a crouch beside her and observing her with a genuine, concerned gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 am

Failure-
"Fine." I mumbled into the ground, continuing to bang my head though as blood dribbled down my face my fangs lengthened. I refused to satisfy my need. I needed some sanity. I wasn't a blood crazy beast... Was i?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

"Failure... You're hurting me." Kougu muttered quietly, glancing away from her. Something had changed... He could feel like, like an icy finger running down his spine. He felt unwanted...She didn't trust him, that much for clear. But without her... What was the point of him? To be a weapon? A tool to spill innocent blood? No... Never again... But now - Failure... He didn't understand. Why was she pushing him away? Why wouldn't she let him help? She was hurting herself, and he could feel it deep wihin his heart, only it was his own pain. And it burned. The loneliness... It haunted him. It had returned. Kougu felt his jaw muscles tighten at the thought as a seed of bitterness forcefully planted itself in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 am

Failure-
"Whats happened to me? All i want to do is kill. Then be killed." I mumbled to myself closing my eyes as tears began to fall. I was losing it all... And all so quickly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 am

"I... Don't know." Kougu replied honestly. He hovered uncertainly for a moment, then seated himself beside her with a defeated sigh. "All I ever wanted was to make you happy... But it seems to me that everything I do only makes things worse..." He sighed again, pressing his face into his hands in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 am

Failure-
I pushed myself onto my back. Watching him. I used the back of my had to swipe away the blood before sitting up. I moved closer to him. "It's not your fault. It's just i wasn't expecting this out of all things. It just hurt. Though the one thing i can't deny is my love for you. The link we made, sharing my life force. We will be forever joined no matter what. I will be here for you. Thats a promise i won't break, till death splits us up. But even then. If you die it won't be long till i follow." I promised him. It was all i could do.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 am

"It may not be my fault, but it is my fault that I didn't avoid it." Kougu insisted firmly. He heaved a final sigh, then forsook his frustration and relented, relaxing his tense muscles and letting himsel lean toward her slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:15 am

Failure-
I hesitantly moved a little closer. Wrapping my arms around him. "Lets just forget about it for now." I mumbled
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 am

"I..." Kougu broke off with a sigh, smiling bitterly as he gingery placed one arm around her. "If only it were that simple..." He broke off with an unamused chuckle, shaking his head. "Don't worry - I'll think of something. You just look after yourself..." He mumbled, giving her a light squeeze. He was still feeling a bit weak... He hoped he would have time to recover enough before they tried to drag him away. Because he did not plan to aquiesce.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 am

Failure-
I smiled faintly. I kept close to him, wishing it would all just go away. That I'd wake up from this Nightmare.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:48 pm

"Hey..." Kougu said quietly, giving her a gentle squeeze and looking down at her with a sincere, intent gaze. "It's going to be okay." He murmured softly. "I promise." He spoke the pledge with a clear determination: His promise would not be broken. Even if he had to turn the world upside down.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Failure-
I chewed my lip in thought for a moment before speaking. "Some fates can be changed, this one cannot. We'll have to put our feelings aside staying friends will do. No matter what, because of my doing we're connected here." I spoke placing my hand carefully over his heart. I closed my eyes, staying in his arms.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 am

"Mine is not one of those fates." Kougu assured her firmly, "Connection or none, I never plan to leave you. Nor do I plan to allow others to force decisions on me against my will. Failure, believe me when I say that this needn't affect you. Nothing is going to change... At least, not because of this. I gave you my word, did I not? Some blood may be spilled... But free will was given for a reason, and should never be so easily revoked. I shall fight to keep mine." He broke off abruptly from his speech, clearly flustered by having said so much, and so passionately... It was somewhat out of character for him. He took a brief moment to calm himself down, then squeezed her shoulders gently, staring blankly into space as he sifted through his thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 am

Failure-
I gave a heavy sigh, closing my eyes. "I hope your right" I whispered to him, I didn't want to be seperated from him. He was my everything.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 pm

"Aren't I always?" Kougu asked teasingly, making a vagu attempt to lighten the mood. There was no point dwelling on and regretting what had yet to happen... When the moment arrived, and they came to drag him away... Well, he would worry about that then. Until then, he was free, he was with Failure, and he was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Failure-
I smiled weakly before pushing myself up. Standing slowly one hand on my head as i padded into the kitchen routing through the cupboards
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Kougu smiled slightly after her, then dropped back onto the floor with a sigh, resting his headon his folded arms as he lay on hisbac in the middle of the floor, still thoroughly exhausted from all that had happened. If he didn't get a chance to recuperate soon, he might just go insane... Still, it didn't matter that much, so long as Failure was safe and content.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:06 am

Failure-
I gave a soft sigh befoer pullingh out some painkillers, I got a glass of water before letting one of the tablets disolve in the water. Hoping it would help control my thirst. I wasn't strong enough to go out on my own, or leave Kougu. Despite my earlier actions I was still very much in love with him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 am

Kougu slowly eased himself up and got to his feet. His mind was in a tangle... And he was afraid. What if he let Failure down? Had he made a promise that he could not keep...? That thought struck another thought into his mind, and Kougu was suddenly aware of the fact that, despite how close he was to Failure, he was still keeping those secrets... His own dark past... Ought he to share it with her? He didn't know... He had never been in this sort of situation before. To hve soebody that he loved and trusted completely... At least, not since his family. He winced at the thought of them, and leaned against the wall as his knees suddenly felt weak. No matter how much time passed, the pain of those memories never really dimished. He had not thought about it for quite some time... Why he had started again now, he had no clue. Perhaps it was because being with Failure had brought him back to reality...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 am

Failure-
I lent against the side closing my eyes as I thought. I didn't know what I could do, I knew the closer I was with him today, would make it harder for both of us to walk away. I certainly couldn't do it. A day in his warm embrace, then being separated hours later, I couldn't do it. Just couldn't. Despite his words, I wasn't positive we wouldn't be separated.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:22 am

Kougu spun around as he heard a noise, suddenly completely alert. He hoped that Failure would stay away... He didn't want to hurt her. He bit his lip as shivers of nervous anticipation ran through him. He had to do this... A cold sweat broke out on his palms as he heard footsteps, then the sound of somebody shaking the doorhandle violently. Well, they were going to get in anyway... He might as well open the door. He didn't want them to damage Failure's house after all. Jaw clenched in determination, Kougu walked to the door and pushed it open.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 am

Failure-
I noticed the door and gave a sigh. "Kougu, I'm goign to go out" I called not wanting to be involved in this and to stop me from loosing control I had to walk away from the sitiuation. I had to get it through to myself thsat he was no longer my Kougu, things in life are complicated. I should kjnow that, me of all people. I should be used to loosing everything else to me, everything important. For I had lost everything. I had lost part of my spirit, soul. I was no longer the freak of nature, I was once a vampire cross warewolf with being a soul reaper on top of that. But I mean, unless in some weird and confusing way me and Kougu were for the same house... Wait. I was sure I was moved house though I had refused to change my name.. I suddenly dropped to my knee's with a sickening crack, I squeaked at the sudden force. I bit my tongue as pain shot through me. I could taste the blood in my mouth though the hot lance was burning ever deeper into my brain, preventing me for remembering. I was so close. I couldn't take it I released an ear peircing scream as I trembled, shaking viciously, foaming in my mouth. It took everything in my body not to kill myself, thewre and then. End the suffering, be free from this control. Life was never that simple.

Last edited by GirlehfromPB on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cheese is taking over the world)
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 am

Kougu spun around as he heard a sudden sound behind him, his eyes widening in dread and alarm. "Failure--?" He was cut short as somebody grabbed his arm and pulled him around to face them. He tugged his arm away and stepped back, glaring ferociously at the man standing before him. They were clearly going to take him now... Well, he doubted things would go that smoothly for them. Kougu clenched his jaw and pulled out his zanpakutou, twirling it between his fingers in preparation for the battle. His group of escorts each pulled out their own zanpakutous, the majority of them taking the classic zanpakutou shape of a katana. Kougu watched the man directly before him very closely, watching for an opening while continuing to spin his dagger in the hope of distracting them. There! Kougu saw the gap and lunged forward, only to find that his hand froze when his blade was a hair's breadth from the man's throat. He couldn't do it... He still couldn't do it... His conscience simply wouldn't allow it. He had thought that he would kill to be with Failure, but apparently the slaughter of those who were, for the most part, innocent, was still far too much for him... Kougu's muscles trembled as he tried to force the blade closer, but his own arm resisted him with full force. Eventually he gave up, allowing his arm to drop to his side. Well... Now he had a problem. Kougu took a step back, glancing around in desperation and gnawing his lip nervously as he attempted to think of an escape. He didn't have time for this! He had to get to Failure... Quickly! "Please don't do this!" Kougu all but begged the men progressing toward him. "I apologise, Kougu-Sama, but Seireitei's laws are absolute. We are to return you to your throne, or the noble house will fall." He explained coldly, pointing his katana at Kougu and advancing closer toward him. Kougu groaned inwardly, cursing himself, not for the first time, for his peaceful nature. "I don't want to have to hurt you..." Kougu muttered darkly, bringing up his zanpaktou with incredible speed to parry the blow the man had struck towards him. Suddenly, an image of Failure flashed through Kougu's mind, and desperation engulfed him. He could think of only one solution, but it would break one of Room 46's highest laws... Well, they wanted him dead anyway. Kougu drew upon the majority of his reiatsu, moulding it together while muttering an incantation under his breath. Suddenly, his dark gaze jerked upwards to rest on the group before him. Just as suddenly, they vanished. He had teleported them somewhere far away, locking them up so they certainly could not get back to him in a hurry... Though he knew they would return, and when they did, it would not be with his best interests at heart! Kougu wheeled around and dashed in the direction that he could feel Failure's reiatsu. He dropped to the ground beside her, alarmed to see the extent of the damage done by whatever this was. "Failure!" Kougu gasped, grabbing her trembling form and drawing her up onto his knees. He clutched at her, feeling utterly helpless as he held her beside him and prayed that she would be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next