Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[]

2 posters

Go down

Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[] Empty Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Plot:
I am part of the national air show. Pilots from all over the world come here to Princess Sylvania Air Port, The biggest airport in the world, made just for this occasion, some of the biggest planes from world war 2 and maybe even earlier than that are on display along with the modern monsters...Fighter Jets.

here is Jake Very Happy
just relate the personality to the jets xDDD
https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2s6wjm1.jpg
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[] Empty Re: Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[]

Post  Blacketh Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Ryleigh Anne Summers. A rather normal - if not boring - name, most would say. Except for how my first name is spelled. You wouldn't believe how people wreck the pronunciation. "Ree-lee?" "Ray-lee?" "Ry-leg?" I mean seriously people, sound it out! That's pretty much the reasoning behind my nicknames. I just tell people to call me Ry, Ryl, or Daisy. I absolutely love the song Daisy by The Maine, so some of my friends decided to start calling me Daisy, and the nickname just blossomed. No pun intended. My looks are 'interesting', or so I've been told. I never really knew if that was meant in a good or bad way, but I guess I'll let you be the judge of that. My hair is a rich, chocolate-like brown colour, like milk chocolate mixed with a lighter milk chocolate. Make sense? Good. My eyes are baby blue, which is one of the reasons that Baby Blue Eyes by A Rocket To The Moon is my absolute favourite song, yes, even before Daisy. I consider myself a hopeless romantic, which could be why I have always wanted a guy to sing me that song. Yeah, I know, pathetic. I've heard. I stand at a height of 5'7", which explains why I have somewhat long legs. My skin has a natural tan to it, as I love being outdoors, whether playing sports for fun or just hanging out at the beach. What shocks a lot of people is that I have a tribal style tattoo of a heart with what looks like it could be the tail of a shooting star - though with swerves and pointy ends of things - on my lower left arm. I make friends rather easily, but also have a few enemies due to various situations. I can be loud and rebellious, but also have a softer side. I don’t really fit into a ‘mould’ or clique, which some people don’t like for whatever reason. It doesn’t bother me at all, though. I like being different, being me. And hey, that’s all that matters, right?

There's Ryleigh. x]
Blacketh
Blacketh

Back to top Go down

Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[] Empty Re: Blaketh and Me []Ima Fighter and a Lover[]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:58 pm

[]Cuteness xD well then here we gooooooo[]

I walked out of my Truck a stunning Chevy Avalanche sleek and black like the night sky and towards the air show all outside of course. in the blazing heat. Ugh how my russet skin hated that acursed sun. not to mention the heavy flight suit i had to wear, thankfully i had a tank top underneath so i would just remove the top half and tied the sleeves around my waist. But the shirt did show off more than some can handle of the female type. Rolling arms with biceps the size of your head, and the elastic fabric hugged the washboard abs beneath it. my tree trunk neck supported the ultimate perfection that was a face.my jet black hair kissing the top of my eyebrows that were positioned above the deep set amber orbs, perfectly placed on my face. my lips-to-die-for as most girls called them were evenly placed upon my face completing this perfection.My face was toned, deep set eyes, a small dimple in my chin that could barely be seen. My black hair and eye brows were a shocking contrast to my russet skin and whiter than white teeth. My teeth somewhat average except my canines [eye teeth] where very pointy, if they were any longer i could be considered a dog
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacketh Mon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

[[ Haha, thanks. xD ]]
The young female stepped out of her 1968 Chevy Impala, locking it behind her. Her white-rimmed aviators neatly covered her baby blue eyes as she let her electric blue Converse-clad feet carry her over the fairgrounds where the air show was being held. Ryleigh had always loved coming to air shows, her parents used to take her brother and her every year when they were little. Now she came by herself, still having the interest to watch the planes. A soft sigh escaped her as she felt the heat upon her body. Though she was only in a pair of denim shorts and a blue tank top, the summer air still felt hot against her skin. As she walked, Ry let her gaze flow over the people around her. It stopped upon a male approximately her age, and the femme bit her plump bottom lip as she took in his appearance. He was definitely attractive.
Blacketh
Blacketh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon May 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Hearing hurried footsteps behind me i knew what and who was coming. Then i felt a body hit my back and start jabbing his heals into my hips like i was a horse. "Levi! GET OFF!" I laughed. "Onward you pack mule! To wAR!" He squealed waving his hand in the air as i tried to shake him off
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum