Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Different Worlds Polo and I

2 posters

Go down

Two Different Worlds Polo and I  Empty Two Different Worlds Polo and I

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Ahh summer. Just what I've been waiting for. Spending day after day at the beach. With me and my friends getting away from the 'life' i have at home. We always bring the party. Parking my truck on the sand with the cooler in the back and a stereo taking the awkward background silence away. You name it, I'll play it. Then off the back of the truck in the sand we have beach chairs and small 2 person sun tents for my friends and their girlfriends...Not me im stuck in the sun on the tailgate. Looking for someone to share my sun tent with that i never took out since a few years ago. The only reason i dont have a beach buddy with me is because of my bad rap. Mostly due to their parents. Coming from a troubled home and troubled past it was difficult to keep my temper down. And when my problems got to Chris it got to all the gangs. Chris is just a big mouth and a half. That half being my step brother, a total ass of a stepbrother with a stepdad to match. You see when people saw me fight it was for a reason. Whether it be to help someone from being mugged from Chris's gang or Chris would just open his big mouth and talk about highly sensitive things. But With Seth and Levi (my two closest friends that are like my brothers) at my side? You have time to get the hell out of where ever you are. But i just wish that people would understand that I'm not all fight. Sure I'm a fighter but i fight for the ones i love. Will anyone give me a chance?

Plot:
Basically you come to the beach every day up to this point just to see him. You decide when you are finally gonna talk to Jake =] Maybe your friends dont or do approve of going after him. But Chris has spread rumors of him doing the one nighters with girls that are DEFINITELY Not true.

Jake [First person]
Full Name:Jacob Christian Montgomery
Called: Jake, Jay, Jakey
Looks~
Hair: Shaggy and pretty longish. It ends at the middle of his ears and just above his eyebrows. He can flip it to the side
Color Hair: Dark brown and when the sun hits it its like a lighter brown highlights.
Eye color: Ultramarine
Skin tone: Russet, Workers/Beach tan
Height:6' even
Weight: 203 but it is all Muscle Honest [Proven fact lol]
Personality~
Played out but mostly he is a lover and a fighter because he fights for what he loves
Truck: Avalanche
Phone: Ally
Looks if you care lol Yes i know teehee
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Two Different Worlds Polo and I  Empty Re: Two Different Worlds Polo and I

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 am

((Okay! I actually like the look of this! ^_^ ... Just one problem. O.O I cannot play female characters. Razz ... Still, do you want to risk having me try [and fail epically]? Or must I just bring in my male character? That would most likely destroy the prospect of romance I reckon, but I think this RP could work very well with my character and get extremely interesting from an action point of view... *head bubbles with random ideas* Twisted Evil ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 am

you can bring in a Male but take a shot at playing a girl! I mean i thought i'd suck at playing girls but im pretty good xD
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

((Hmmm... But it doesn't really help that I don't want to... Wink Haha! I suppose I can try... Bleh. Razz Aaah... Hehe! Maybe some time when I'm not drowning in block I'll try think up a character... Smile ))

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm

[I dont mind if you suck at it really xD i just wanna see what you are capable of i mean if you want me to i can play a girl as well along with Jake..my guy xD]]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down