Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:)

4 posters

Go down

Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:) Empty Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

Well guys, I figured we needed a post. So although it isn't much, here it is. Very Happy We can just post our characters and get started when we're ready... Yes. Twisted Evil

Okidokes my freaky friendlings. Smile We're all here:

Inkerz, Thorny, Insanity and Polo. Twisted Evil Everybody, meet everybody, blah blah - Okay, introductions done. Smile Now let's unleash these crazy characters onto the world! I love you

Ready?
Set?
GO! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Polo loves her characters on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:) Empty I Have Invaded!!!

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:08 am

So, The Thorns has invaded... Mwahahahahaaa!!
I have to pick from my characters...
Hm...
-sifts through bin of files marked "creepy characters"-

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:) Empty Re: Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:)

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:43 am

Hoot!!!, Soooo excited about this RP!
*Grin*
(Btw it's nice to meet you Black Thorn) Very Happy

Name: Demex
Race: Werewolf
Appearance (Human): A well built man with shoulder length black hair streaked with brown. Demex’s eye colour and scars are the same as in his wolf form. His dress attire consists of denim pants and a black leather jacket.

Appearance (Wolf): A huge black wolf with deep engraved muscles, his course short fur holds a certain shine to it.
Rich brown markings run up all four of his powerful legs, while equally brown markings can be seen along his muzzle area and underbelly, the markings are very similar to those of a Doberman. Demex holds many scars along his body, especially on his muzzle and back. He is mainly recognized by three claw marks that overlap his
Right eye, as for the colour or his eyes, they match his pure midnight black coat.
A signature steel chain dangles from his thick neck.

Personality: cruel, cocky, bloodthirsty, merciless, comical and intelligent

Last edited by imperial ink on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:) Empty Re: Polo, Inkerz, Thorny and Insanity. This should be fun... Oh yes... >:)

Post  Insanity Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

Ehehee...so excited! Twisted Evil

Name: Sloan, which means "warrior"
Race: Werewolf

Appearance(human): Sloan is a somewhat short, wiry man with long scruffy hair. He is 5'5", which is somewhat small compared to others his age. His hair is a light brown, and is cut so that it doesn't get into his eyes, but doesn't take a lot of work to keep nice. His eyes are brown(the same color as his main coat color in wolf form) and are flecked with a deep black. Though he looks quite skinny, his has some small muscles in his arms, but nothing noticeable.

Appearance(were): Sloan's main coat color is brown, with a complicated black patten that starts at his front paws, then curves up his legs, travels along his back, and ends at his hindquarters. The swirls really have no meaning; they're just like that, almost like tattoos. His eyes are a dull blue in wolf form, which glow slightly in the dark.

AUGH. Still under revision.

Last edited by Insanity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

Name: Cole Blackmore

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Cole’s jet black hair is gelled up roguishly at the back, holding it in a stiff style. At the front, the monotonous blackness is interrupted by one sharp slash of white, which accompanies the dark, spiky tendrils falling over his face in a way that usually covers his left eye – Or rather, his lack of one – since he lost it in a battle eons ago. His right eye is a bright, icy blue – almost silver at times, and almost always callously cold.
He usually wears a tattered black gypsy shirt (http://mhaijikthings.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/gypsyshirt2.jpg), loose about the arms and collar. From his neck dangles a platinum amulet, since silver would have been harmful to him, but gold simply looked too ‘cozy’ for his liking.
Frayed bandages trail from the ends of his sleeves, falling loose about his palms and complimenting the tattered white shawl that hangs from his shoulders like a regal cape. His pants are a loose black leather, along with a spike-studded belt. He wears large, tough-looking leather boots, also studded with metal spikes and scuffed about the toes.

Personality: To be RPed. I had it typed up, but it changed. A lot... silent

History: Cole was Sultan of some far away Muslim country, though was forced to forsake his throne due to his outspoken views on Atheistic religion. Thus, he joined a crew of his good friends to travel the seas and became a gypsy. Thus, he became Sultan of the Gypsies.
Between then and now, Cole was lost and nobody knows what happened. Well, of course, he died. All this took place hundreds of years in the past, after all... Now, Cole's human side is all but forgotten, and his entire life revolves around- GAAAAH! He won't let me say any more! Cole, have mercy... EEEEK! *runs away* affraid

((Sorry, not the greatest description, but it really doesn't matter... Wait until you really meet him. Razz *Nods* Though I barely even know him myself at this stage... O.o *nods* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 pm

((Making a quick start, because… Well… I want to. O.o ))

“Cole, I don’t like this!” The woman whined sulkily, holding up her long dress as she clambered over the tangles of roots and brambles lining the forest floor. “Cole, I don’t like this at all!” She insisted, coming to a standstill and stamping her foot irritably. Arms folded across her chest, she stood and pouted while Cole made his way smoothly back to her, seeming almost to glide over the ground from the lightness of his steps. “Forgive me, my Lady.” He crooned softly, sliding up beside her and twirling his fingers in her silky brown hair. “I realize this is no place for a noble beauty such as yourself, but if you’ll just trust me…” He leaned a little closer to her, breathing against her neck, his lips inches from her skin. The woman’s lips twitched despite herself, and Cole could hear the smile in her voice when she replied to his pleas with faux irritation. “Oh, fine then! But this ‘treat’ had better be as good as you say…” He turned to him with an eager smile, and Cole responded in kind – only the curve of his lips was mild and gentle, and he showed no excitement. “Indeed, my Lady. You shall not be disappointed… Now come, we are almost there.”
He held out his hand, she took it elegantly, and he guided her over the gnarled roots, navigating through the bushes and brambles with surprising ease.
Finally, he came to a large clearing, then paused – coming silently to a standstill. “What is it?” The woman whispered breathlessly, clutching his hand and edging nearer to him.
“We are here.” Cole replied quietly, turning to her with a smile.
“B- But what, I don’t see- … Cole? COLE?!”
Her uncertain objections morphed into a scream of fear as she saw her lover advancing on her with a demonic grin creasing his handsome features.
“Hush, My love, and be still.” Cole encouraged gently, grabbing her wrist just as she began stumbling backwards away from him. “I do not believe I specified that it was a treat for you, dear lady…”
And with that, a bark of devious laughter escaped his lips. “Goodnight, sweet Lady.” Cole whispered in hushed tones, bending over her neck with his lips drawn back.
She screamed, but it soon broke, falling into occasional bursts of sound, then a mild whimpering, and finally silence. Now, the only sound to be heard was the song of the birds, and when they fell silent, the quiet throb of the woman’s blood being sucked from her veins. Cole’s moist lips caressed her rapidly cooling neck as his fangs pressed ever-deeper into the punctured flesh. Warm blood gushed over his tongue, oozing between his teeth and dripping from his crimson lips down his pale chin, but Cole didn’t care. He was in ecstasy, and he drank with gluttony – sucking out the thick liquid of life from his now-deceased lover’s veins. His tongue slid lovingly over the tiny holes in the soft skin, lifting up the final gleaming beads of blood. He swallowed noisily, and they slid deliciously down his throat.
“Mmmm…”
With a moan of pleasure, Cole ran his tongue over his blood-drenched lips, savouring the final mouthful of the salty-sweet, metallic blood. His head slowly angled upwards, as Cole closed his eyes and gazed into the nothingness that hid the inky blackness of the heavens.
Another worthless pawn, taken… Another step toward taking the King.
A faint smirk curved his lips, and Cole dropped his head again, glaring with savage pleasure at the cold corpse now lying pathetically at his feet. The blood had been delectable… But even its luxurious taste could not compare to the thrill of moving a little closer to victory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 am

(*Blush* Sorry this post is really confusing, Demex and myself went a little overboard)

(Btw Russian Roelette is potentially lethal game of chance in which participants place a single round in a revolver, spin the cylinder, place the muzzle against their head and pull the trigger. Though in Demex’s game the revolver has a single blank round while the others are filled with bullets. The winner is simply the last man standing.)

Two wolves stood before each other under a blissful full moon. The thick scent of blood soaking earth hung heavily around them as numerous werewolf corpses lay in disarray. Each killed in the same way, a bullet to the skull and a ripped open chest.
The resident Alpha wolf panted laboriously as his challenger, a massive wolf with raven fur strode vaingloriously towards the lone survivor.
The alpha snarled threateningly, though the snarl was tainted with sorrow as the black beast closed in for the final play of their game, “Y...You slaughtered my pack”
The black wolf allowed shiver of pleasure rake his body as spasms of sickened laughter escaped his scarred jaws revealing a row of serrated pearl teeth coated in thick yellow saliva.
Once he was done, he turned to the resident Alpha, a satanic smirk plastered across his jaws, “Indeed, that was my intention, what else would you expect from a game of Russian Roulette.”
The Alpha remained silent, burning anger cloaking his logic as he begrudgingly took to his human form. Bones cracked and muscles began to stretch and tear as his body forced itself into biped structure.
Demex took absolute pleasure in the Alpha’s aggression and hatred, it was the excitement he had been searching for from his victim the moment he had chosen him.
The great black beast licked his furred jaws lustfully as he too transformed into his human form. Once the beast became human, he held a moonlit pale complexion complemented by a long sombre mass of hair that tussled and tangled in front of his eyes and down his back.
Demex stared with a bottomless gaze as the Alpha threw the silver revolver down at his bare feet. The alpha spoke with impatience and venom in his tone, “It’s your turn, Hurry up and pull the trigger.”
Demex grinned psychotically as he reached for the silver weapon, his fingers and hand burning as the metal slowly eroded his skin. His crimson tongue running along the icy silver weapon lapping up droplets of blood and small fragments of flesh gained from the now eliminated players.
He put the revolver to his head, the smirk only growing larger as his finger pulled the trigger emitting an audible but empty click.

Silence followed the empty click and the Alpha dropped to his knees now knowing that the next shot had his name on it. Demex broke into another seizure of pleasured laughter as his took victory, “And here you thought I would die? As if that were possible! My heart will always beat….I’m the king of Satan’s games or did you forget that dog!”
Demex pulled his lips into a fanged smirk as he tossed the silver revolver back towards the Alpha, the flesh of his hand repairing instantly as he did so. “It’s your turn now… and since my bullet was the blank you already know your fate don’t you?”
The Alpha’s gaze became dull and hopeless as he slowly reached for the silver weapon embedded slightly in the earth due to the force of Demex’s throw.
He fingered the weapon chillingly before lifting it with fear stricken eyes to the temple of his head. His finger quivering slightly knowing that with a single action his entire existence would equal to naught.
The Alpha took in a deep breath pulling the trigger of the revolver as he did so. His green eyes wide with fear as gun emitted a surprisingly empty click.
The Alpha dropped the revolver in confusion as he to his surprise remained alive.
Demex smirked sadistically at the fear stricken alpha, “Did you think I would let you go so easily, you’re my prey you know. You belong to me and your end will be by my jaws.” With that said the handsome black haired man disappeared back into his demonic wolf form, his jaws aching now for fresh wet flesh as he eyed the emotionally broken Alpha.
Victory was his and as his prize he would claim yet another beating heart to devour and digest. The black creature leap forcefully onto the Alpha, crushing him beneath his massive charcoal paws,”You are too weak to transform back into your original form…What ever will you do? As a human you bore me to tears, therefore I insist you give me the pleasure of making this quick.”
The Alpha coughed up blood as the midnight creature pressed down hard on his chest, allowing his prey to slowly suffocate, perhaps even drown in the blood he was emitting.
In a single movement Demex released the man and dug his powerful black snout into the Alpha’s chest. The Alpha howled in pain, his cry wolf-like and inhuman as Demex slowly began to tear his heart from his chest.

A little while later….

The beast strolled blissfully through his newly acquired forest, the thick foul stench of flesh, decay and blood hung heavily on his glorious black coat.
His paws scraping teasingly against the rich earth as an invitation to his next challenger. The familiar scent of vampire and sapped corpse filled his lacquer nostrils, he allowed an amused grin play upon his features as he made his way towards the undead creature’s destination. He would have another player to his game.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

((So sorry! I was granted half an hour a day... :/ Better than none, though.))
((Therefore, my character will be rather short; I want to start writing my reply for... Tomorrow...))
((Nikolease is so lonely... The only girl... Poor her. Not.))

Name:Nikolease Missoro
Nickname: Nikolease finds no need for nicknames, therefore killing whomever gives her one.
Race: Vampire
Age: Nikolease appears to be around the age of twenty-two to twenty-five, though she is far older than that.
Appearance: Nikolease has deep, aurburn tresses that curl in loose rings to her waistline; she would prefer them longer, yet she cuts them all the same. They seem to loose their shine after too much blood seeps onto them... Ah, yet it is such a gorgeous shade.... Her skin is very fair, the envious shade of her time, frozen from when she turned. Her eyes are most peculiar; they are a hazel-brown with almost invisible black flecs, for they are so small. Her clothing never remains the same, switching from time-period to time-period, anywhere from her clothing to modern day- though, however, rather strange "modern day".
Personality: Nikolease shall not speak of that now...
History: Be quiet! Nikolease shall kill you now; delving into her past is too far, too far into her... A good-night kiss shall be yours!

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 pm

((Oh... I forgot to say that Nikolease is bisexual when she's a vampire... Um... Yeah...))
((And she has a snake!!))

A soft hiss wove sinisterly up through the still air, along with a muffled whimper. Nikolease felt the emerald green and black snake wind up her legs, along her arms, the huge predator rising up and staring her victim in the face. Nikolease stroked the snake's back with an elegant, pale finger, her eyes unflinching from the girl bound to the support beam. The girl's long hair was matted and away from her face, her mouth gagged, yet Nikolease released the gag when she wanted to make her sing. Yes; the girl did sing <i>so</i> beautifully... Sighing quietly in contentment, she watched the snake slowly begin to wrap around the top of the beam. A gentle hiss escaped her as she began inching down lower, Nikolease's leg being released from the grasp of her pet. The girl's face ran with fresh tears; three days of nonstop torture... Nikolease always broke her toys; she was of no exception. Her pet-love's tounge touched the back of the girl's head... The girl sobbed in anticipation, her muffled words begging once more for Nikolease to let her go...
"Please... Please... Please! I'll do anything!" she was shouting, yet it all came out as muffled background noise.
Turning her stare to the girl, Nikolease's ice cold eyes watched her. Hardly above a whisper, she said, "Please be quiet... Precious doesn't like loud ones..." Her pet-love mattered at the moment, no matter how much Nikolease loved the sound of her distress.
The girl's pleas quieted,almost silent but for the shuddering breaths she took. Pet-love Precious slid smoothly down the nose of the girl, the great, fearsome muscles contracting to move so easily in all directions... The girl radiated fear, terror, at this new trick. Nikolease moaned in pure pleasure at this, bathing in the sheer joy of inflicting pain, raising her arms to let Precious off of her more easily. The immense animal began to wind around the girl, her neck and body wrapped in coils of warm snake. Nikolease stepped close to the girl, untying her gag. Placing a finger against the girl's lips, Nikolease murmured a soft command for Precious to begin tightening. She girl choked, and Nikolease moved her hand to stroke the girl's dirty hair gently. "Shh, shh," she said to the girl, waving for Precious to release the tension in her coils after she heard the crack of breaking ribs.
"Shh... See? It is better now," Nikolease assured the girl, pressing her lips gainst the girl's tmeple. The girl recoiled from Nikolease's touch, crying in fear and disgust. "Please... Just stop... Please, please let me leave..."
"Very well, sweet, we will do away with you... Precious, do leave us alone for but a moment..."
Precious slithered away, and Nikolease smiled at the girl. Her white canines glinted in the soft light from the window.
"A toy never seems to last more than a few days in my home... Oh, very well then," Nikolease said, "A new toy will return soon."
Slowly, deliberately, Nikolease leaned in to the girl's neck. She slid her teeth in oh so slowly, smoothly, releasing endorphins from her saliva as she drank from the girl. Feeling the life fade from the girl and into herself, Nikolease pulled in the last swallow of crimson before untying the girl from the post. The body fell into her arms, and Nikolease laid her gently on the ground. Her hand stroked the girl's dead hair, a few drops of scarlet blood falling from her vampiric mouth on to the face of the girl. Closing the girl's eyes with her fingers, Nikolease sighed in happiness.
"Good night, play toy! Good night, love!"
The barest movement caught her eye- a flash of green-black scales sliding along the floor. Nikolese let out a sot hiss in displeasure, but it soon passed. She kissed the corpse before turning to the snake, a low hum welcoming the beast. It slithered up her legs, wrapping about her torso and resting its great head on her shoulder. She stroked the snake with a slender, feminine hand, her vibrant red nails bright against the scales of Precious.
"Oh how I love you, my dearest Precious, I love you even more than my play toys! Oh, forever you shall be with me, for my blood is your blood, my life is your life, and oh! my life is never ceasing, therefore you shall exist for all eternity with me, my Precious," she crooned.
The snake began to tighten her coils in response. Nikolease did not mind; she welcomed the desperate gasps for air; she welcomed the feel of her body crying out in pain; oh, she loved it so, yet all things mst come to an end. Gathering the air to utter a command, she told Precious, "...st..op..", gasping for breath between the sounds. Precious loosened so much that she dropped to the ground; Nikolease felt a flood of air fly down her throat. It came so fast she nearly choked on it, smiling. Ah, how her pet love knew how to please her!

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 am

Cole stood where he was, feeling the pale moonlight caress his skin like a lover’s touch. The thought moved him, and Cole lifted his hand to his face, running his fingers softly through the hair covering the empty socket in his skull that had once been his left eye. A faint smirk curved his lips as he thought back to how he had lost it. The sickening contortions of pain and pleasure rendering him blissfully helpless as deadly claws sunk through his skin. He could feel it as though it were only yesterday… How those needle-like tips had pressed into his skin until it split and yielded, then curved around behind his eyeball, severing nerves like the strings of a puppet. Vision flickering, a haze of pain had engulfed him as the eye was torn clean of its socket, mangled and devoured – leaving a gaping hole in Cole’s handsome face, and earsplitting laughter of pleasure and exhilaration on his lips. A feeling like no other… And one he had been unable to rid his mind of since – not that he had even tried.
He lived for pleasure… For without it, he could not live, yet he could not die…
An eternity of pleasure.
This thought brought a sickening grin to Cole’s face. His lips pulled back to reveal pearly fangs, glinting brightly in the moonlight – still gloved in the blood of his latest victim.
Cole glanced down to where she lay – his lover of the past half decade.
Woman matured like a fine wine. One had to catch them young, luring them like a moth to a flame, and wait until the taste was perfect before partaking of them. This latest one… Ah, her blood had been so bitter, but the sensation so sweet.
He knelt beside her, drawing her broken form onto his lap and lovingly fingering the soft, dead locks of her hair.
“Does it hurt, my love?” He whispered softly, “Is it your hatred that brings me this burning? The stinging of your pulse in my veins…”
He clutched the cold figure tighter, drawing her head close to his with graceful ease. “I know your dead ears can hear my words, my love. I await your revenge. Lavish me, sweet lady, with your loathing!”
His voice rose, then broke into maddened, high-pitched peals of vampiric laughter – the laughter of one experiencing such sheer enjoyment that he could no longer contain it within. Cole felt fit to burst.
“You were empty too soon… Too soon, my love! Cole still thirsts for your burning blood… For your love… I’ve had not enough, my Love, and I must have more!”
He pulled the cold corpse closer, his dead nails digging into its scalp like knives, then jerking down, ripping the thin layer of skin from the skull.
“You were unsatisfactory, sweet Lady… You, and those many before you. No matter how many hearts I take, none will ever suffice… There is simply no replacement…”
He muttered quietly to himself as his fingers trailed lovingly down her cold neck, soon finding the collar of the fancy dress she wore.
He hooked his fingers in it, then ripped the soft fabric like tissue, flinging the shredded dress aside – his eyes never leaving the cold, naked figure curled on his knees.
“You gave me your heart…” He whispered, the pointed nail of his index finger tracing the shape of a heart over the woman’s left breast. “But even before… It was mine from the start.”
His tongue slid slowly over his lips, dampening them, as a burning lust crept into his single icy eye.
Slowly, oh, so slowly, he pressed his nail harder into her soft flesh. It yielded, dipping in, and Cole applied a little more pressure, creating a tiny tear. He imagined the bright crimson blood bubbling to the surface, only there was none left to gush. His lover had been sucked dry.
Cole pressed a little harder against the woman’s breast, and his finger penetrated the skin, slipping into the sheltered warmth of her rapidly chilling body. He threw his head back, drawing in a deep breath and savouring the moment of enjoyment, then reached in a little deeper, his other fingers now scrabbling at the parched lips of the dry wound.
He had almost reached the woman’s ribs when, suddenly, a scent caught his attention.
Cole’s head snapped up, and he stared intently into the bushes up ahead. He would recognize that stench anywhere… That putrid, vile reek of death, dirt and decay.
Slowly, Cole’s lips stretched into an evil smile, his expression darkening as he pulled his hand free of the neat corpse at his feet, and climbed slowly to his feet.
With a smirk of anticipation, Cole slipped his finger into his mouth – his tongue caressing his own flesh to drink in the final taste of his latest victim before it was blown from his mind by a sheer hurricane of passion.
Finally, he dropped his hand back to his side.
“Demex!” Cole exclaimed, a demented grin twisting his handsome face into something sick and unnatural.
“You reek, you filthy mutt.”
With a dark grin, Cole stepped slowly and purposefully toward the beast. He could see him, now. He could just make out the familiar dark fur between the trees.
With a mighty slash of his arm, Cole smashed the trunk of the tree before him – bark shattering to fly out in every direction – the sharp shards embedding themselves like darts in the ground.
The wood of the tree splintered and split, causing the great giant to fall aside with a crash that shook the earth – revealing the giant of a wolf which Cole now saw before him.
“You’ve been playing without me again, Demex.” He whispered seductively. “I thought I told you, dumb beast…”
Cole bent nearer, clutching the coarse fur on Demex’s head, and whispered something into the beast’s hairy ear – Cole’s snake-like tongue brushing the fur with each word – his cold breath binding about Demex like a python.
“You can’t play without me, Demex… You are a puppet on my string…”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:46 pm

(Nawww not my best post, hope it’s okay though, *Wink*
Don’t worry I have consulted Polo-Sama about any power play with her character in this post)

“Demex!”
The Wolf’s massive furred head lifted, his black ears flicking playfully at the familiar sound of his infamous name. He then allowed a sadistic smirk taint his scared jaws before stepping narcissistically out of the thick cover of the forest and into the moonlight. As the creature did so, light illuminated his silky ink coat before dancing upon his crimson stained serrated teeth.
“You reek, you filthy mutt.”
The imperative wolf took yet another step forward, his black lips curling mischievously up the sides of his filthy muzzle. “It’s good to see you Cole…Hmph, I see you manners haven’t improved in the slightest.” Demex snarled before breaking into a taunting chuckle as his bottomless gaze fixed upon the advancing vampire with it’s beautifully built figure.
In a single movement a pitiful tree that had blocked their paths had been struck down, its wooden shards leapt joyously through the air before landing upon the forest’s inanimate rich earth.
Demex’s view of Cole cleared as the rain of wooden shards came to a sudden end, and as it did the massive creature felt a craving greed come over him. He laughed in a sickening pitch as the vampire’s single lustful eye burned into him, it had been too long…such hateful passion, so glorious in the way it corrodes the soul…how he loved that it belonged to him alone.

The vampire’s steps caressed the leaves of the forest ground before finally becoming utterly soundless and graceful; the wolf mimicked his enemy in movement, his fur feathering as chilled air swept through his pelt.
Demex halted, his black gaze alluring and taunting as the vampire; suddenly appearing at his side spoke, “You’ve been playing without me again, Demex.”. “I thought I told you, dumb beast…”
The vampire leaned in closer, his icy breath running like liquid over the wolf’s spine, his hands moving slyly about the creature.
A powerful hand of the undead young man hovered like a snake over the canine’s demonic head. And in a single rapid movement the vampire had grasped the mighty creature by it’s raven fur.
Demex snarled temperamentally at Cole; who’s whispered words and tongue slithered like a serpent into the wolf’s furred ear, “You can’t play without me, Demex… You are a puppet on my string…”
The wolf’s temper grew and as it did so did his lustful smirk. His heavy muscles contracted as magnificent pain and Cole’s pleasurable touch pulsed through him.
He chuckled deeply, his black lips suddenly opening to revealing his knife-like teeth, “Ah Cole, how you piss me off to no end…but what’s this you say? Me a puppet, HA!...Then what do you suppose you are my sweet?, surely you are not the puppeteer nor the strings… Oh my have you already forgotten who created you?...who gave you a third life after your pathetic vampiric one? A life devoted to pleasure, seeped with ecstasy!” Demex’s furred features now twisted and satantanic as he beamed up at Cole. The wolf’s eyes… seductive and disloyal as he reared up on his strong hind legs, whipping his thick black neck … forcefully tearing away from the vampire’s powerful grasp.
He then allowed a psychotic forced howl escape his throat as his browned forelimbs plummeted back down towards Cole, knocking the vampire with great force into the rich earth.
The wolf’s jaws pulled into a horrific expression of sadistic lust as he continued to taunt Cole, pining the vampire in place beneath his massive paws and slowly placing the weight of his massive furred body upon him, “Cole…such remarks make me what to punish you…How does it feel to lay upon the sand your kind so lovingly deny to lie beneath.”
Demex laughed his voice becoming far more dark than before as he pressed his body down hard against the vampire, his wolf form slowly morphing away as he did so.

As the wolf disappeared… a man remained; his pale skin luminous beneath the light of the full moon…. his handsome face complimented by waist length black hair. Demex’s upper torso remained bare, while a pair of shredded old jeans clung to his waist running down each slender leg.
He laughed sinfully, his clawed hands still holding Cole in place as he bend down to Cole’s neck, running his hot tongue playfully across the vampire’s skin icy skin, occasionally nibbling at it’s surface, “Play with me again Cole…..I’ll give you exactly what you’ve been looking for....Let me fill that empty eye socket of yours” he teased lovingly as he released one of Cole’s wrists, moving his free hand over the vampires shirt. Demex grinned sadistically as he dug his claws into Cole’s chest, tearing the shirt from Cole’s body just as Cole had done the young lady simply minutes before. He threw the useless piece material aside, his attention never leaving Cole’s handsome face.
Demex ran his fingers playfully through Cole’s black hair, his index finger moving towards the throbbing empty eye socket then black into the black mass,”…Perhaps I should punish you by stealing another part of your soul….I’m sure your other eye would like to see it’s partner again”

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 pm

The wolf slid effortlessly through the shadows, his eyes glinting in the shadows. He was hunting - and he was hungry. Pricking his ears for any sounds, he prowled through the dense underbrush stealthily. With a growling stomach, the patterned beast scented the air and stiffened. I haven't smelled that for a long time, he thought with a guttural growl bubbling up from deep in his chest and escaping through his jaws. My own kind. Forgetting his hunger in a split second, the canine started to weave through the bushes, his head tilted slightly up to follow the feint scent he had caught. His pace increased until he was trotting through the forest, his heavy black paws hitting the ground with a solid thump, thump thump...

After a short while, the wolf paused in mid-stride, one paw raised tentatively. There was something else along with the appealing, wet-bark smell of were...Vampire. Sloan tilted his ears back, now unsure. The vampire could be strong, and Sloan was slightly weakened from lack of food. But there could be an interesting situation[which Sloan has been longing for; basically something to do], but what could be the worst? There was another were there anyway, and if a fight broke out or something...Sloan gave a wolfy shrug and continued on, his eyes narrowed with concentration, as he was trying to stay on the two scents.

(;D Finally! M'kay, it's late, and I'm watching the superbowl, but I posted. <3 Go Steelers!)

Insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 am

((Okay... All I can say about this post is... I'm sorry. Shocked ))

As the powerful wolf writhed from his grasp and flung its furry form toward him, Cole’s lips parted to release an exhilarated laugh. His light body went limp as the wolf’s paws struck his chest, and Cole fell to the ground in a state of blissful helplessness – pathetic and trustful as a newborn babe – yet without an ounce of trust for the vile creature upon him. His trust was in immortality, in his own power, in the pleasure he took from every moment of divine pain suffered at the claws and fangs of this vicious beast. Cole’s lips drew back to expose pearly fangs as sigh of ecstasy escaped his lips. Such power, this wolf held… And all of it was his own, at his fingertips, to do with as he pleased. To do unto him what he pleased…
“Punish me, you say…?” Cole repeated quietly as the beastly creature melted away to reveal the handsome, pale face of the man he had come to hate with such passion that he wanted him all the more for it.
“I’ll accept your punishment, Demex…” Cole murmured with a grin, ignoring the man’s actions completely as his talon-like fingernails ripped the shirt clean from his chest – shredding the fragile material to ribbons in a single movement. Cole could not held but imagine those claws sinking into his cold flesh… Ripping it from the bone, and shredding it into a gory masterpiece just as they had the shirt. A shudder of pleasure ran through him at the thought, and Cole had to pause to calm his tongue before he could go on with what he had been saying.
“If.”
The single word changed Cole’s presence entirely. Suddenly, power crushed the helplessness from his stance as he shifted effortlessly into a sitting position, a six pack of rock hard muscles glistening beneath the sheen of sweat on his smooth flesh as they twitched with the effort of holding both his weight and Demex’s – yet Cole’s handsome face showed no sign of effort – merely a smug smirk that showed he knew he was in control.
He caught Demex’s hands in one of his own, his movement so swift it was barely visible, and he held the beast still – refusing to allow Demex to have his way with him.
Oh no… Not just yet. The man was impatient, and it was a quality that irked Cole endlessly. Would it not be more worthwhile to allow lust and passion to multiply and fester, maturing like a fine wine until resisting them was so far from possible it killed a man to think of it. Now that… That was what Cole wanted, and he would have it no other way! Demex would comply with his wishes… Or else, punishment was on the way.
And at that thought, he continued his speech.
“If you prove worthy of being my punisher…”
He trailed into silence, then stood abruptly, jerking Demex to his feet at the same time. He grabbed the man’s naked torso, a thrill racing through him as he felt the hot pulse of the blood in Demex’s veins burning his icy flesh. His tongue trailed slowly over his lips as his single eye gazed greedily at the face he so loathed…
But he resisted temptation, and suddenly whipped Demex around as though in a sickly dance.
He made as though to drop him, leaning near to the ground with one arm wrapped around the man’s powerful shoulders, holding him steady, teasing him by forcing trust upon him.
He leaned slowly closer, until his face was inches from Demex’s – the saliva that dripped from his lips falling onto his plaything’s handsome face as he whispered alluringly, “Can you resist me, Demex…? Have you the power even to control yourself, or do I find you now – weak as every before? I shan’t be punished by the weak, my sweet pup.” His tongue slid seductively over his lips – his face so near to Demex’s now that it even brushed his lover’s lips with subtle moisture.
They tasted of blood, dirt and rotting flesh. Disgust rippled through Cole’s mind, and the sensation brought a burning lust pulsing through his veins.
With sudden ferocity, Cole yanked Demex to his feet once more, then seized the back of his head – his fingernails digging deeper and deeper into the beast’s flesh until he could feel the blood trickling over his fingers.
Breathing heavily with the effort of resisting temptation, yet loving every painful minute of it, Cole clutched Demex domineeringly close to himself – his parted lips brushing Demex’s own… Then, suddenly, pressing viciously against them – snakelike tongue forcefully wrestling the sickly sweet and bloody tasting tongue of Demex into Cole’s own mouth, where his fangs clamped down on it, sliding slowly into the soft flesh and feeling the luscious sensation of fresh, hot blood flowing from his own mouth into Demex’s and back again, as though determined to drown them both, and drag them down to hell together.
Somewhere in the back of his lust-filled mind, Cole sensed the approach of another creature… But the information failed to register, so intent was he on the tasted of the blood he so loathed, yet longed for with undying greed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 am

(NHAAA! Hope this is okay!...I got a bit carried away… *Mega Blush*)

Demex had been caught in Cole’s iron firm grasp, yet he showed no sign of resisting as the tanned beauty’s faced closed in on his own with whispered words, flowing lustfully into his pointed ears. The beast smirked satanically at the vampire’s teasing words, “You underestimate me Cole as you always have…but I will gladly remind you of my power... If… of course you too have something to offer me in return.” He smirked as a deathly silence passed between the two monsters. It was a silence that held the beginning to their game and Demex felt his burning gaze deepen all the more in the ecstasy of anticipation. He was an impatient creature, he knew what he wanted and he wouldn’t allow Cole to snake his way through the loop-hole of a fool’s patience.
In a single violent yet utterly graceful movement, Cole had pulled Demex to his clawed feet. Demex allowed a moan of pleasure escape his dark lips as the Vampire’s icy hands trailed teasing over his hot body before fiercely flinging him like a limp puppet in to a sickly dance of trust and deceit. Cole’s clasp on Demex never faltering and the wolf himself never resisting as they impulsively played with each other in a twisted, dark game of Beauty and the beast.

Cole drew closer to Demex, the vampire’s ivory fangs glinting in the moonlight as he spoke with elegant fluency. “Can you resist me, Demex…? Have you the power even to control yourself, or do I find you now – weak as every before? I shan’t be punished by the weak, my sweet pup.”
The werewolf allowed a twisted expression of hate and lust to taint his majestic features as the vampire’s chilled moist lips brushed against his own. An aroused growl revealed Demex’s own serrated fangs as Cole’s hand slithered over the man’s skin before aggressively digging his nails into the back of head. At this Demex writhed allowing the pain of the sharp nails to dig deeper into his pale skin, he could feel the sticky sensation of crimson life trickling down his muscular back. He wanted more…this teasing movement was simply a spoiled taste of what was to come.

Demex ran his free hand flirtatiously across Cole’s neck, his black claws piercing the skin beneath his lovers jaw as he spoke “The only thing I can’t seem to resist is you, my love…you’ve become quite the beauty over these past years. Yet you still hold the foolish patience of an old man…I want all of you…give me your revenge, your loving, your hate. Allow me the pleasure of devouring it all like the selfish, spoiled child you once claimed me to be.” In that moment the two vulgar creatures lost themselves in a savage kiss.
Their tongues touching as a mixture of saliva and blood passed between their mouths in rhythmic movement. Demex felt aggression arise as Cole’s fangs pierced his tongue allowing the wolf’s blood to gush threateningly into both their mouths as they continued to suckle lustfully at each other.
Long moments passed between the two and still they shared each others mouths in ecstasy. The rich wolfs blood now dripping from both their jaws as it overflowed, painting their naked chests crimson.
Demex held his vampiric lover in a tight grasp, his talon-ed hands clawing at the flesh of Cole’s stomach and shoulders as the steel muscles of his chest rippled against Cole’s own. The beast slowly pulled his dark lips away from Cole’s allowing the excess blood to drip playfully into the rich earth. The wolf allowed a sly smirk play upon his lips before teasingly tripping the vampire, allowing them both to fall into a bed of dead leaves.
He then ran his moist lips over the vampires moonlight body, caressing his lover’s dark skin between his teeth. His clawed hands moving below Cole’s belly, reaching down the man’s thigh before moving back over his stomach.

Last edited by Imperial Inkerz on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 pm

((-dies- I am so, so soooooo sorry! -growls at self- I fully intended to reply... then I forgot... and it kept getting pushed aside... Sorry!))

"Precious does not favor warm blood... No, no warm blood..." Nikolease murmured as the snake moved about the corpse. She was her lover, her eternal companion, a companion who thirsted for the same sweet release as she. The snake had little to drink, as Nikolease had not been nearly as careful; no, no she had not, and so Precious thirsted. The snake pulled away, the corpse now drained of any and all blood. Her veins were drier than a desert, while Precious an Nikolease pulsed with stolen life.
"Come, my pet-love," Nikolease commanded, "There are many things left to be done- and the Queen does not tolerate leaving errands unfinished."
Her ears and nose caught the sound and scent of both a wolf-man and another vampire. Their scents wound almost together, yet with distinct differences. The beast wrapped about her arm could tell this as well, and began to unwind. Nikolease let her drop to the forest floor, continuing her way through the forest. Her passage had originally been straight and true, an unerring path to her pet love's feeding grounds. She had set out to kill and to play, but only with temporary toys. Ah, she still had to find herself a new plaything- yet we are staying off topic, are we not? The scents fascinated and repulsed her. Almost magnetic was their pull, and she obeyed. She could hear them rather clearly now, the words and other sounds emitting from the beats.
They were male, that she could tell by the deep, lustrous tones of their voices.
They were lovers- this was obvious as well.
Her eyes caught sight of the two quickly. The scene did not bother her as it may others- no, she merely dested the wolf-man, as she did all wolf-men. She had not yet emerged, Precious slithing on the ground beneath her feet. An unspoken agreement passed between the two, and the great beast moved out across the floor. It pushed up over the male's bodies, the blind eyes providing no insight to the scene before it. Precious did not miss it, instead examining with itself. Of course, this was soon preceded by the emerging of Nikolease, who stepped no father than the edges of the clearing. The scent of blood hung heavily in the air, intoxicating and welcoming. Nikolease pushed herself against the strong urge to draw nearer and nearer to the two, instead staying fixed to her spot. It took a rather large amount of willpower to do so, something she is rather willing to admit. If the two moved any closer to her she may just lose it there.

((Gahhhh. So many errors & not my best- but I had to write it all in about 15 minutes. :/))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down