Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Whole New World [Group]

2 posters

:: Other RP

Go down

A Whole New World [Group] Empty A Whole New World [Group]

Post  Batcat Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm

We're on a different planet called Renea. So basically this culture is all robotic with different human-like species. They do have a common language, although only a few creatures are programmed to speak it. Basically everything’s genetics are the same; what make up the different species of hominids and animals are the specially programmed microchips placed inside of the battery pack inside them. The battery pack feeds off of energies in the atmosphere, so there are no chargers ^^ Anyway, if someone wants to change what kind of creature they are, they can hire a Transitor (a trained hominid from the Elkador species) that switches the microchips of two organisms. In this process, all memories from before are kept, although they become a little blurry and hard to find.
Going on to diet. There are three hominid species: Elkador, Sporkane, and Lokand. The Elkador and Lokand are on good terms, but they are both at war with the Sporkane. Each of the species feeds on the many various energy particles in the air. There are also many robotic creatures that inhabit the planet.
About the planet: All of the creatures inhabit the underground part of the planet because the surface is extremely toxic and inhospitable. The top of the underground reach is painted to resemble a perfect vision – which is what all three cultures worship. Their religion is based on an idea that there is some sort of perfection, and their goal in life is to do as much as possible to achieve it, although each perspective of this perfection is a little different between cultures.
About the Elkador: These creatures are peaceful and very technologically advanced. They have adapted ways to farm the air for the energy they need and have found ways to directly channel the energy into their bodies rather than into liquid lithium and drink it like all other organisms. However, they don’t have a very efficient military system, so if someone attacks, they have no way of defending themselves. Usually they prevent this by paying off the other cultures with technology. Physically, these are smaller than the other two species, standing about 4 feet tall. There are usually stout and wear long, bright robe-like garments. Their parts are made of a silver metal that bends easily, but doesn’t break. They have four eyes, two on their face, and one on each hand. The orbs are usually colorless, although there will be the occasional rare gold eyes.
About the Lokand: This species is allies with the Elkador. Because of this, they have borrowed some technology, but still do a lot of manual labor as a result of not owning it. This culture is very resourceful, however, and is made up of three social classes: the ruling body (an empress), the artisans, and the peasants that gather the energy and lithium. The peasants are trained in military functions, so they are more prepared than the Elkador, but they still are not the best fighters. The Lokand are tall and lean, usually standing between 6 and 7 feet tall. They are made up of brittle, black coils of wire that snap easily. The Lokand is a cruel culture that does not tolerate mistakes or any form of rebellion. They dominate the Elkador, so ‘alliance’ is not a very good word to describe their relationship.
About the Sporkane: This war-like tribe dominates most of the planet due to ferocious conquests. Although they eat up land like candy, they have a fair, democratic government. Everyone is equal and has an equal chance at doing what they want. In Sporkane society, there are basically two social classes: warriors and everyone else. Every citizen is required two star turns of military service (‘stars’ are the beams of light that shine down from holes in the ceiling. Because the planet spins on its axis, the light doesn’t show up in the same place all the time. A star turn is a complete rotation of the planet, measured by when the stars hit the same place on the ground. A star turn is about 3 and a half earth years). The Sporkane creatures are composed of solid lithium bars that glow a radiant gold color. They are fairly tall (about 6 feet) and thickly set. They are very technologically advanced in weapons, and have invented an assortment of different kinds to conquer the different cultures with. The Sporkane policy for conquered species is complete and utter destruction, and now that the only two remaining cultures are the Elkador and Lokand, they have their sights set on them.

And that's where we start. The Sporkane are going to attack the two other cultures. You're character can be one of the three species. I will post my characters in a bit ^^ You can have more than one person. PLEASE join Very Happy
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World [Group] Empty Re: A Whole New World [Group]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I would love to join, Battykins...but I don't think I'd ever be able to gather enough muse to play a robot *twitches* I'm just not as cool as you.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 am

Daw you're just as amazing ^.^
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am