Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm

"Aah." Heath smiled. "I knew you sounded sure of your surroundings." As he got into it, the rhythm of the swaying horse was incredibly relaxing, and he leaned back slightly and sighed, a smile on his face. "It's nice here, to be honest I didn't think I'd like it." He sniffed. "No offence." He added with a laughed.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Gloriana smirked over at him and then pushed his shoulder lightly. "Who couldn't like it? It's absolute paradise out here. I don't know who wouldn't want to live here." She pointed out, letting her eyes slip shut for a moment. King knew the way, she could keep her eyes shut the whole way if she wanted to and he would just get them there.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 pm

"Yeah...it's nice." He mused. After a while of riding in silence, he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Uhh...I think I should tell you this, before...something happens." His voice was slightly strained, as if he didn't want to say it at all. "But uhh...I know about you and Ben. And well..." Heath scratched his head again, and winced slightly. "He was my brother."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm

They rode along silently for about an hour before Gloriana heard his voice again. She looked at him, eyebrows furrowed. Great, so he probably was some kind of murderer or something. This was the part in the story where the sweet innocent guy would kindly break the news that he was going to kill her.

I know about you and Ben.

Her heart stopped beating for a moment and she pulled King to an abrupt stop. The stallion tossed his head before lowering it obediently. Gloriana blinked several times. She then heard his last statement.

He was my brother.

She felt her mouth drop open. Nervously she ran her tongue over her bottom lip and bit back angry words. "So you're the one I met once. I can't believe I couldn't put it together..." She trailed off, looking as if she was in a daze.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Tuck stopped abruptly and he fell forwards in the saddle slightly, regaining himself and straightening his hat. "I realise what it must be for you.." He trailed off, but he found that he had no idea. He had no idea how Ben had let her down but it had been bad. "He came home crying." He shook his head and looked down. "He denied it but I could see it. He-" He took a deep breath, refusing to shed tears himself. "He cared a lot about you." But Heath had lost his brother. The person who was closest to him in the entire world. And that was more painful than any wound.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Gloriana felt her chest tighten as she listened silently to his words. She had nothing to say. Before Heath had brought up the subject she had been perfectly content and happy with herself and her surroundings today. Her clenched her jaw, feeling tears burning in her hazel eyes. She had nothing to say about Ben, nothing to say at all. All that happened felt like it was her fault, her doing. The reason he went that day was because she had screamed at him, telling him to leave. If she had accepted what he was saying he probably would still be alive. She clutched the saddle horn and swallowed thickly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Heath opened his mouth, but he saw the look on her face and said nothing. "I'm sorry..." he finally managed. "If you don't want to see me ever again, I understand. I just thought you had the right to know."
He was clutching the reins tightly, and he released the grip on his hands, they were sweating, although it had nothing to do with the heat of the day.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Gloriana felt her mouth go dry, and her throat felt as if it was closing up cutting off her airways. She didn't look to him, but stared straight ahead. "No need to apologize. I should have known Ben would have some kind of back up plan for me." She muttered, sadness ringing through her voice. Her little hands clutched the reins lightly and she ran her tongue over her lips once again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Heath's shoulders sunk. He didn't know what to say, he hadn't expected her to take it as hard as she had. To be honest he wasn't sure how she would have taken it anyway. She barely knew him, and here he was telling her that he was Ben's brother just as they had got off to a rather good friendship. "He loved you." Heath repeated. "And he wouldn't have wanted you to get hung up on him..." he said in a soft voice. "He would have wanted you to move on."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Gloriana was silent once again. "I can't say that I know that, because I don't." She replied before kicking King into a slow canter. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks, and she didn't want Heath to see them. She reached up with one hand and held her hat on her head while with the other hand she swiped at her eyes. The reins fell slack as King cantered smoothly through the field.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Heath could only sit and watch her go off without him as he sat on Tuck helpless. He knew she was crying. God knows how much he had cried that night, and for many weeks after. Hell, he still sometimes got blurry eyed thinking about him today. Silently he dismounted Tuck, and patted him on the neck gently. He began the long walk over to her, and when he reached her, he offered the reins up to her. "Take them." He said, although his voice came out a littler harder and bossier than intended. "Please. You need to be alone, I know the way back from here." He said a little softer.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Gloriana turned as he approached her. She slowed King and stopped him. Her eyes fluttered down to him as he held the reins up for him. "Don't you fricking leave me now. What type of hell person are you to leave me alone now that I'm fricking crying? You're just like Ben." She clenched her jaw and stared down at him, tears still slipping down her cheeks.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm

He let his hand droop to his side and he rubbed his eyes tiredly with a thumb and forefinger, shaking his head in disbelief. "Ben never did that to you." He said, anger suddenly flaring up inside him. "Ben did that to protect you. You would have made careless decisions around him otherwise."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 pm

"You're only going to defend him to the end because he was your brother. He left me because there was a large age difference between us and I couldn't do things he wanted to do." Gloriana told him, bottom lip quivering. "But you won't believe me because you are his brother, and you'll defend him until the day you die, no matter what."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:36 pm

"Can't you see?" He asked, throwing down the reins from his grasp. "He didn't want to hurt you because he knew you deserved better!" He realised that he was shouting, staring up at her, his jaw clenched. Tuck's ears were back, but he didn't care. "And yes, he was my brother. I knew more about him then you ever will!" He yelled furiously, his hands balling into fists and his breathing becoming rapid.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm

"And can't you see that I was his girlfriend since I was fourteen years old and he left me because I wouldn't sleep with him?!" Gloriana hissed, eyes dried from tears. She clutched the reins in her hand, breathing heavily. "No one will believe me. They think it was me. They think I was too immature for him. But no, he wanted me to sleep with him and I said no. He seemed alright, but I know he wasn't. He left me because of that and it took me a while to realize it. But that's why he wanted to "take a break" for a while." She told him, voice full of anger and spite.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:52 pm

"It wasn't all about the sex!" Heath bellowed as loud as he could over her protests. His strong voice echoed around the empty field and sent remaining birds flying from the trees. Tears blurred his eyes as he shook his head in the silence. Words utterly failed him.
"When you're ready for a proper conversation-" His voice shook with emotion. "-you know where to find me."
He turned and walked away, not bothering to pick up the reins as his fists were shaking with anger. He didn't lose it often, but couldn't she see? His mind screamed at him as he dug his nails into his palm to prevent him from turning and yelling again at her, yelling at how couldn't she see? How blind was she? He had loved her with all his heart.
It was a long walk back to the houses, and he passed her house, realising that he still had Ben's hat on. He slowly removed it from his head and dusted it off, resting it gently on a hook inside the barn. Heath couldn't bear to look at it long, and he turned and walked out, towards his own house. The sun had began to sink lower in the sky, staining the clouds a bloody scarlet, and as he approached his house, everything was silhouetted against the sunset. Without going back inside, Heath turned his back on the house and sat himself on a rusty porch swing that had been moved to the back of the house. It creaked under his weight, but did not budge. Reluctantly he pulled a lighter and a cigarette from his pocket, and shoved it in his mouth.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Gloriana's chest heaved as he walked away. What did he know anyways? She looked away from him and stared across the vast field. This was the last thing she had wanted to have happen. Heath was here, and she was already falling for him, and now it was over. She felt her heart tightening in her chest, feeling as if it was cutting off all circulation. She closed her eyes for a moment. "Let's go home King." She muttered, eyes filled with sadness and hurt. At the age of sixteen it had seemed like sex was the center of Ben's world. He had tried to get her into bed several times and finally she broke and told him no. When he came to tell her he was leaving, the only reason she could muster up was because of her. Because she wouldn't have sex with him. In her mind it was her fault, she should have just given in. She wouldn't dare tell anyone. Never.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Heath hung his head and ran a hand through his hair, slowly blowing out a puff of smoke between his lips. He couldn't believe her...how could she have been so narrow minded? Ben had never, ever indicated that it was all about getting her into bed. He had never said anything about it at home, at school...even when he had overheard Ben on the phone to Gloriana some nights. It was only when he raised the lit cigarette to his mouth for a second time did he realise that he was shaking. With anger or cold he had no idea, he just stuck the thing between his lips and sucked in another breath of smoke. "What the hell is wrong with me?" He muttered, looking out over the wide landscape that was now his new home.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Gloriana had loved Ben with everything she was and she would never have lied about him. That was why she never told anyone the truth, she just told everyone they had a disagreement and that's why they broke it off. That was what it was anyways, wasn't it? She returned to her home and quickly un-tacked the horses before heading back to the porch. She just wanted him to believe him, but knew it wasn't possible. She then thought of something. Darting quickly into the house she ran up the stairs. In her closet she had a small box where she kept all of Ben's letters to her. She pulled out the very last one he had written, it was the last one because she hadn't replied. The contents of it were slightly graphic, and not at all innocently minded. One line spoke of how he wanted to feel her skin tangled up with his so desperately it hurt. She swallowed and held the letter against her chest for a moment. This was all the proof she needed. If Heath didn't believe her, he didn't need to be in her life. Ran back down the stairs and out the door. Quickly she walked to Heath's house, finding him outside on the porch swing. She was silent as she approached him, her hazel eyes sharp.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 pm

He didn't notice her until he raised his head to exhale another puff of smoke, and she was at the edge of his vision. His gaze flicked over to her, but he looked at her, he didn't really see her. His eyes were blank and expressionless. Slowly he took the burned out cigarette from his mouth and stubbed it out on the arm of the seat, and flicked the stub away somewhere using his forefinger. He raised an eyebrow, his expression soft.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Gloriana was silent and she handed him the letter. "Read that." She grunted before turning away from him. She stood facing where the sun was slowly setting in the west. A small sigh escaped her lips. If he didn't believe her after reading that letter, she would purely give up and walk away. She shoved her hands into her pockets and swallowed thickly, simply waiting for him to once again defend Ben.

((This is going good so far. :3))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:53 pm

((Heheh, I rather like it :3))
He took the letter without a word, reading it in what was left of the sunlight. His brow furrowed as he got further through the letter, and when he finished it he laid it on the seat next to him with a deep sigh. "He never was very discreet." he sniffed. After a short pause he said, "I guess I was wrong."
Heath hated to admit defeat, but in this one case he made an exception. He stood and walked the few paces over to her. He was a few inches taller than her, and looked down at her with soft eyes. "I'm sorry." He said finally.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 pm

((I know me too. :3 I had to throw that twist about Ben in there. Haha.))

Gloriana heard his voice and she stiffened slightly. She shifted awkwardly as he continued to speak. She was silent and gazed off into the distance. Mind turning in a thousand different directions. "I don't blame you for not believing me. He was your brother." She grunted, "I just wanted someone to believe me. Believe that it wasn't my fault. That I had a reason to be angry at him." She told him, voice quiet. She tempted to lean back and have his arms wrap around her gently. She swallowed and waited for his reply.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm

((Agh, gotta go, it's late here, but I will be on tomorrow :3))

Heath frowned and shook his head at his own thoughts, trying to dismiss the fact that his brother was really like that, maybe with all the other girls he dated, who knew? Heath had been too young to understand any of it. "He told me that I had to look after you." He bent down slightly until his eyes were level with hers and rested a hand on her shoulder gently, ready to take it away should she react against his movement. "And I intend to do that, whether you loved him or not. He did care about you though, and I know that."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next