Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

2 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Dreambug Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Sensing the man's nerves, Dane's expression softened. A crazy horse didn't scare his boyfriend, nor did waking up between it's feet after having passed out in it's stall. However, take his eyesight away for a moment and he was reduced to a frozen, stuttering mess.
Like Dane when he was turned on.
He smirked fondly at the thought.
"It's alright." He assured Sloan, gently placing his free hand over Sloan's on his chest. The pulse of the man's fingertips synchronised with his own heartbeat instantly. "I'm here." His fingers caressed the back of Sloan's hand, then gently slid between his fingers and squeezed the palm softly.
"Close your eyes." He whispered, but it was a suggestion, not an order. He didn't force Sloan to do it either, as his hand hovered as delicately as it had before, only just shadowing his boyfriend's sight.
With that, he set to work. He leant forward and brushed his lips gently beneath Sloan's jawline, like a young she-wolf did to an Alpha male to gain acceptance and respect from him, and dug his face into his neck. He took his time inhaling Sloan's sweet, warm scent, tickling the man's ear every now and then with his teeth. Afterwards, he went upwards to Sloan's lips and kissed them tauntingly, teasingly, not quite giving enough to satisfy, and dragged his lips away even when his tongue was burning for it's deprived contact.
Even when he was exploring the man's upper body, he kept a hold of Sloan's hand, squeezing it gently every now and then to assure him that he was still there, then balancing it around his fingers to give it chance to use it's senses to find him.
"Relax." He murmured, leaning down and kissing Sloan's soft skin, below his breast to his navel. An inked dragon-like creature would be snarling at him right where his lips lay, but he just closed his eyes and kissed it anyway.
Just before it seemed he might be going all the way down to kiss he contents of Sloan's underwear, Dane crawled back up to Sloan's face and removed his hand from the man's eyes.
Giving him a chance to readjust, he grinned fondly down at his boyfriend and leaned his bodyweight down on one elbow.
"You like that?" He asked with a subtle swagger, raising a cheeky eyebrow.

((Don't ask. If you don't have any other ideas we can time-skip at some point. Smile ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Dane's kind reassurance somehow seemed to ruffle Sloan's feathers even more, since he felt himself instinctively become defensive, a waspish retort jumping to his lips. But luckily, he managed to bite it back, and swallow his pride - grudgingly allowing Dane to comfort him. Still, he hated that Dane knew when his confidence faltered - he wanted to appear invincible in that man's eyes...
Still, when Dane told him to close his eyes, Sloan obeyed, and his fingers tightened around Dane's, taking solace in the familiar touch of his hand.

Lost in the dark behind his eyelids, Sloan felt Dane's warm breath on his neck, and his skin erupted into goosebumps, sending a shudder through him. A heavy breath was dragged from his lips - and when they tasted Dane's a moment later, Sloan caught the back of his head in one hand, his lips aching for Dane's, starving for them; each taunting kiss just not quite enough to sate the lust.
He was still desperate for Dane's kisses when he felt those lips traveling down over his torso, and the feeling engulfed him in a hot flush from head to toe. Battered and bruised as he was, even the lightest touch was enough to hurt him, and that subtle pain was just enough to stimulate Sloan's twisted desires to the point of near-animalistic longing.
His eyes sprung open, pupils dilated, the moment Dane removed his hand - and he met his boyfriend's gaze with something predatory in his greedy stare.
"You like that?" Dane asked smugly, but there was no need to answer. His expression made it obvious.
Without a word, Sloan flipped over and propped himself on a knee, then fell straight onto Dane, catching him in a passionate embrace, and kissing him so fiercely that it seemed like Dane was his only air in a suffocating sea. Like there was something deep inside of him that Sloan craved so desperately, he simply couldn't do without it.

That night was full of such blind, unbridled passion that by the morning Sloan could barely remember what had gone down. He had lost his sense somewhat, and the increase in pain from his bruised and strained muscles warned him that his lust may have been poorly contained. It was not often that he fell into such a state, but the pain of his battered body had awakened the beast in him.
He lay on the edge of sleep for quite some time that morning until he allowed himself to fully awaken, and turn to look at Dane's sleeping form beside him. He watched the gentle rise and fall of his chest for a while, smiling to himself, then rolled onto his side to check the time on his alarm clock.
7:35AM. The digits glowed brightly in the dim morning light, and for some reason they held his attention. Not so much the time, but the date beside it... After he had been staring at it for a while, it hit him.
Exactly a year ago from that day, he had started going out with Dane.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Dane slept smiling the entire night, evidently having enjoyed every single moment of the events that had occurred between he and his boyfriend. He'd never seen Sloan act in such desperate passion before, and he was feeling rather proud of it. Sloan had expected to be the one inflicting the pleasure the whole time, hadn't he? Well, things had turned out very different. But that didn't mean he hadn't enjoyed, in fact he couldn't even remember half of what had gone on. All he knew was that it had felt damned good, and that was all that mattered.
When he awoke the sun was already beating down on his shoulders through a crack of the curtains, and Sloan was already wide awake and facing away from him, sat up and staring at the clock on the bedside table. His back muscles rippled as he moved, the small dip of his spine curved artistically down his back.
"Morning." Dane purred, raising a heavy hand and stroking it slowly down the man's beautifully toned back, caressing his fingertips and finally curving his hand around the man's side gently.
"Mate?" He asked curiously, frowning, wondering why the man hadn't replied yet. "What is it?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 pm

((I'm going to use today's date, because why the hell not? XD ))

When Sloan felt Dane's hand slide warmly down his back, his muscles squirmed in pleasure, and turned obediently to face the contact, catching Dane's hand in his and bringing it to his lips. He heard Dane's question, but did not immediately offer a response. First he kissed Dane's fingers, then lowered his head to meet the man's eyes with a smile so deep it brought out the subtle dimples in his cheeks.
"It's the nineteenth." He announced cryptically, lips cracking into a grin as he held Dane's gaze with shining eyes.
"If you don't remember what that means, I'm not helping you."
Flashing a playful wink, Sloan patted Dane affectionately on the cheek, then sat up abruptly, and swung his legs over the side of the bed. "I reckon we'd better go out to celebrate, so start thinking about what you want to do. I'm gonna put on some pants."
Grinning aimlessly, he fastened on his prosthetic leg and got out of bed, then began dressing himself, not exactly bothering to be discreet. What was Dane going to see that he hadn't seen already? And more importantly, why should he give a crap if anybody saw something that he was more proud than ashamed of anyway? ((Good for you, Sloan. Good for you. Razz ))
Humming to himself, he tossed some articles of clothing in Dane's direction, then leaned back against the wall, smirking silently at him.
Inside, his heart was racing with excitement, rejoicing in the memories that ran through his mind. This day marked the passing of one of the best years of his life, despite all that he had lost. Even without Dart, without his father, and without Nick and Cheryl by his side - he still had Dane, and the idea that it had been a year already touched him deeply. He didn't even know why he was so happy about it, but he was, and that was what mattered.
He dropped his gaze to the floor, unsure of what to do with such an unexpectedly good mood, and smiled silently to himself until his cheeks began to ache, and his heart felt lighter than air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

((Seems legit. Cool ))

Dane pondered over this for a moment, although he was somewhat distracted by the contact his fingers had with Sloan's lips. The nineteenth? Celebrate?
What was so special about that day? That was really going to bother him now...
He watched Sloan sit up and turn the other way to put on his prosthetic leg, watching his back with a happy grin. He'd never noticed until then how attractive the man's back really was. In fact, it was so attractive it made you want to look at the front because it was bound to be twice as good...
As his boyfriend started to dress himself Dane just sat back and enjoyed the view. Perhaps he was turning into Sloan, but since the night before he'd found no shame in staring straight out at certain parts of the man's body, even with a stupid look on his face.
What was so special about the nineteenth?
It wasn't Sloan's birthday. It wasn't Dane's birthday. It wasn't Valentine's day. Or Easter. Or Christmas - yet. So, what was it?
They were a couple celebrating an event. Therefore it had to be some sort of anniversary.
He caught some underwear before it hit his face, and began to lazily put it on him with a tired groan. Yawning, he stood up and, in stead of getting properly dressed like Sloan had done, he waddled in his pants and kept walking until he was behind Sloan, keeping the man from leaning back on the wall, and snaked his hands around his waist.
It wasn't a random act of affection. He had a goal, but he didn't want to seem stupid.
He murmured happily, then slyly ran his nose along the back of Sloan's neck to the bottom of his hairline. He then brushed away the log curl that had formed to reveal a tiny tattoo that had been the last one Sloan had ever gotten.
He realised then why the eleventh of October was becoming so familiar.
"Our anniversary!" He beamed, squeezing his boyfriend's stomach affectionately. "How the hell could I have forgotten?"
Chuckling, he kissed the man loudly on the cheek and nuzzled his ear in a cute fashion, then set back to dressing himself. "God, a whole year together. How great is that?"
He continued to babble, hopping clumsily into some trousers and skilfully leaving the shirt until last. Besides, he'd much rather have flaunted his chest that his crotch anyway.
"...And we can buy a fondue machine, and get some marshmallows, and go to the cinema, and listen to rock bands, and snuggle..."
By the time he was done dressing he was out of breath for any more words. He wandered over to his boyfriend ad collapsed in his arms, smiling to himself.
"God I love you, so much." He murmured.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:39 pm

When Sloan looked up, he found Dane's hands around his waist, and tilted his head back to glance at his boyfriend. Dane shifted out of his view, though, and Sloan chuckled silently to himself as he felt the man's breath on the back of his neck. Then, at last, he heard Dane's beloved voice exclaim, "Our anniversary!"
"Mmhm." He nodded, smiling in a contented fashion, until Dane squeezed him around the stomach, and his smile turned to a pained grimace. He was still relatively badly bruised, and his ribs had been feeling especially tender since a nasty kick from Midnight had caught him in the chest a month ago - but to be honest he didn't mind the pain. In fact he quite enjoyed it, so he didn't spare a word of complaint.
"How the hell could I have forgotten?" Dane chuckled cheerfully, making Sloan start grinning all over again with the kiss to his cheek. "God, a whole year together. How great is that?"
"Pretty great." Sloan agreed, leaning back against the wall and folding his arms over his chest as he watched Dane hop clumsily into his clothes. He smiled fondly at the sight, shaking his head in adoring disbelief. "I never thought we'd make it this far." He admitted, smirking, "Judging by my previous relationships, the only way I could imagine we'd make it this far was if I knocked you up - and that didn't seem very likely."
Snorting at his joke, Sloan turned away - walking over to the window, and staring wordlessly out at the sun beginning to rise over the distant hills. It was all very well to joke, but he wished he had words to express how he really felt...
A year... With the most important person in his whole life. It felt like the first year he'd been truly alive, and he honestly hoped it would be the first of many. He couldn't imagine anything driving away from Dane... Ever. In every possible future he could imagine, that man was there. How could he ever express such sheer loyalty to the man he loved...?
His gaze flicked to the dresser, focusing on a tiny black box set atop it, where he knew a lonely silver ring lay nestled between layers of velvet.
That was how most couples did it. It was a shame he didn't have the balls.
All of a sudden, he seemed to register the track his thoughts had been sneaking down, and Sloan physically jumped in surprise, quickly shaking his head to dispel such frightening ideas. He hurriedly turned his attention back to Dane, but the man was still babbling happily to himself while he wrestled with a pair of pants.
"...And we can buy a fondue machine, and get some marshmallows, and go to the cinema, and listen to rock bands, and snuggle..."
Sloan chuckled to himself, and turned casually to face Dane - just in time to catch his boyfiend as he fell into his arms.
Grinning widely, Sloan welcomed Dane into his embrace, and squeezed him warmly, smiling with sheer adoration as he pressed his cheek lovingly to the back of Dane's head. It was like he couldn't hold him tight enough.
"God I love you, so much."
Hearing these words brought such a rush of emotion washing over Sloan that for a moment he didn't trust himself to reply, since he was choked by the lump in his throat. After a shaky breath, however, he closed his eyes and murmured delightedly in response, "I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing that." He squeezed Dane closer still, and added with a voice alive with joy, "I love you too. Even more since you mentioned rock bands." Grinning, Sloan pushed Dane to an arm's length, then tugged him forward again into a passionate kiss. He could feel butterflies flipping about happily in his stomach, a delighted swooping sensation that repeated again and again, making him numb with pure love for the wonderful man in his arms.
At last he broke away from the kiss, his happiness growing in intensity to alarming levels, and burst out laughing.
"I don't know what to do with myself." He gasped, biting back his laughter, "I've never been this happy before! Do everybody's cheeks hurt this much when they smile?" He kept grinning as he rubbed his cheeks, still unable to stop, and watched Dane with eyes sparkling with joy - hoping that he would have some idea on how to proceed. Sloan for one was so consumed by his joy that it was making him feel physically ill.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:23 pm

"I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing that."
Dane gave a content 'Mmm' with his cheek pressed against Sloan's chest, and he welcomed the comforting squeeze from his boyfriend also. Good, he thought smugly to himself. Because you'll be hearing it a lot today.
"I love you too. Even more since you mentioned rock bands."
Dane's head snapped up and his eyes narrowed threateningly. "I meant my version of rock, not yours. Don't get excited. My version of rock is only a notch higher than 'Call Me Maybe'." He grinned deviously and nuzzled Sloan's jawline lovingly then allowed his face to resume in it's previous position on Sloan's chest.
He yelped suddenly as he was shoved away, then yanked back towards Sloan's lips. Before he could register most of what was going on he was being kissed, savagely, and if he'd had the room in his mouth he'd have laughed out loud. But he just stood there, allowing Sloan to relieve his good mood onto Dane without so much as a tiny fight.
When he pulled away, Dane was panting like a tired dog. He wiped his mouth ungraciously with the back of his hand and beamed at the man, not really having been sure what went on but not caring in the slightest.
"I don't know what to do with myself. I've never been this happy before! Do everybody's cheeks hurt this much when they smile?"
"Most definitely." Dane nodded, forcing a serous face for a moment. "And they also kiss their boyfriend's faces passionately for hours to prolong it."
Okay, so he made the last bit up, but it was worth a shot, right?
Grinning, he pecked Sloan's nose and backed away to the bed, then sat down. "But I'm just going to sit here and smile at you because I know it hurts and I adore seeing you happy."
His eyes narrowed but his grin widened deviously as he crossed his arms coolly over his chest.
"Oh yeah. I'm a cruel boyfriend."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Sloan just laughed at Dane, shaking his head in amusement, then followed him to the bed, and met him with another kiss, supporting himself on a knee placed strategically between Dane's legs.
He let the kiss linger on for a long moment, then finally broke away, though he gave Dane just barely enough space to breathe. "Come on." He said, grasping Dane's hand and pulling him to his feet, "Let's go do something."
Grinning, he threw an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders and squeezed him affectionately, then tugged him along to the front door, where he released him only to grab his coat.
"Wanna go out for breakfast?" He offered, tossing another coat to Dane as he finished putting on his own. "Or visit Vegas or something?" He patted Dane's cheek teasingly, then added with a shrug, "Or we could stay in all day... If you know what I mean." He trailed off innocently, turning to glance out of the window in a dignified fashion. It was obvious that when he said 'stay in' he did not mean staying in to play boardgames...

((Yeah, it's short. XD Good for me - I'm actually too tired and braindead to waffle any more. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 am

Dane saw the kiss coming, and he leant back on his palms coolly and accepted it with a proud little smile. He was aware of a faint of pressure between his legs and automatically leant against it, returning the kiss with a mirroring passion. When Sloan pulled away it was only an inch or two, so Dane was forced to share his breath, and he stared into the man's eyes with a vaguely greedy darkness to his eyes. The tingling feelings that came with the previous night were lingering on him and he couldn't help but act on them.
He was suddenly yanked to his feet, and all sexual thoughts were erased from his head the minute Sloan mentioned going to do something. It was obvious he didn't mean sex, so Dane stood and obeyed him, following him like a lost lamb.
He caught his coat, just as the man started making suggestions for what to do, and Dane just nodded, pulling on his coat. "Oh, I know what you mean." He winked cheekily and ruffled Sloan's hair. "Let's go out for breakfast. We could go to the Devonshire Inn. They do a brilliant carvery." He was aware the word 'carvery' may not have been an American invention, so he elaborated briefly. "All you can eat for seven pounds forty-nine. Fry up, fruit, yoghurt, the whole lot."
His stomach rumbled at the mention of food.
"Then we could come back and, ya know, stay in." He grinned deviously and nuzzled Sloan in a playful fashion. "If you know what I mean."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 am

"Oh, I know what you mean." Dane replied cheekily, and Sloan smirked when his boyfriend ruffled his hair. It was not without some pride that he realised Dane would probably not have known what he meant a year ago... He chuckled at the thought, and shook his head in amusement, then began searching for his wallet as Dane went on talking.
"Let's go out for breakfast. We could go to the Devonshire Inn. They do a brilliant carvery."
"Huh?" Sloan grunted, abandoning his search and turning back to Dane with a frown. "A wha-"
"All you can eat for seven pounds forty-nine. Fry up, fruit, yoghurt, the whole lot."
"Oh..." Sloan muttered, rolling his eyes as he grasped understanding. So a breakfast buffet, then...
"Then we could come back and, ya know, stay in." Dane finished in a cocky fashion, "If you know what I mean."
Sloan accepted the affectionate nuzzling as though he hadn't the slightest doubt in the world that he deserved it completely, and replied in a haughty fashion, "I have no idea what you mean." He turned up his nose in a dignified fashion, then teased seriously, "Really, Dane, get your head out of the gutter."
Flashing a mischievous grin, Sloan pulled Dane into a quick hug, squeezing him affectionately and planting a kiss on his cheek - then he took Dane's hand, grabbed his wallet off the nearest table (having conveniently noticed it a moment before) and dragged the man along with him to the door.
"You'll have to give me directions." He said as he unlocked the Jeep, "Because I don't know where this place is."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 am

Dane snickered deviously at Sloan's teasing. He knew fair well what he'd meant, because there was obviously far more interesting things to do than sit and watch TV. Besides, whenever they watched a movie Sloan always fell asleep. Always.
Besides, Sloan had transformed into his mind. 'Fun' had a completely new meaning to him, now.
He chuckled as he was pulled into a hug and happily hugged the man back, clutching the back of his coat as if it could possibly pull him closer to his boyfriend. He didn't know why, but that previous night and the fact it was their anniversary of being together had brought he and Sloan closer than before. He honestly couldn't think of a life without him. In fact, his throat swelled at the very thought of it.
They both headed to the Jeep and Dane climbed into the driver's seat, pulling up the collar of his mackintosh coat and unbuttoning the top to reveal his low-cut shirt beneath. He felt like a slut, and he was proud of it.
Grinning, he just nodded at Sloan's words. "It's not far." He said simply, then pulled on his seat belt and turned to face his boyfriend, and casually began to stroke his fingers through the man's thick hair. His mind relaxed at the familiar motion, he'd done it many times the night before.
"I know a game we can play. It's called 'arouse Sloany whilst he's driving'." He purred, caressing his fingers down the man's neck, a devious look on his face. "How about that? You can orgasm like you did last night all over again."

((He's turning waaaaaay too sexual. We need to desexualise him. Now. XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 am

((LMAO! I love horny Dane. It's so funny. XD He used to be so innocent. Wink ))

Sloan followed Dane to the Jeep, and as he let himself into the driver's seat, Sloan automatically leaned over and undid his seat belt just a moment after he'd done it up. Then he climbed into the Jeep, shoving Dane unceremoniously over the gear shift into the passenger seat as he listened unconcernedly to his boyfriend's chatting. Just as he was fastening his own seat belt, he heard the words, "I know a game we can play. It's called 'arouse Sloany whilst he's driving'."
He snorted in surprised amusement, and cast Dane a glance, eyebrows raised in disbelief.
"How about that? You can orgasm like you did last night all over again." At this, he laughed out loud, shaking his head with a smirk on his lips, and pretending not to notice the sensual touch on his neck. He was far too sensitive to Dane's touch just then to keep it together while driving with his boyfriend taunting him at the same time.
"I will crash." He promised threateningly, narrowing his eyes in a stern fashion and holding Dane's gaze.
"It's not easy driving with one leg." He reminded Dane seriously, "And I don't want to spend our entire anniversary in a hospital. So no thank you. Go 'arouse' yourself." He cuffed Dane in the back of the head, then flashed him a playful wink as he started the engine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:01 pm

((I know, right? What happened to him? :'( ))

Dane met Sloan's stern gaze with an angelic smile, not once ceasing to caress the man's soft skin. He didn't care how much Sloan pretended to ignore it, he liked it really.
"I will crash." Sloan warned him.
"You didn't last time." Dane replied smugly, running his hand further down to Sloan's chest, spreading his fingers out into a flat palm.
"It's not easy driving with one leg. And I don't want to spend our entire anniversary in a hospital. So no thank you. Go 'arouse' yourself."
Dane dropped his hand heavily back onto his lap and pouted his lip, offended. He didn't want to pleasure himself. If he'd wanted to he would have way earlier that morning back when he was in bed. No need to get any mess on his jeans, anyway.
"I don't want to do that." He whined. "What's the point when I have you?" He grinned again and reached over, pecking Sloan innocently on the cheek.
"Besides... I'd just end up turning you on anyway. But it wouldn't be half as fun. Wait..." He frowned. "Why am I trying to turn you on now? We have the rest of the day after this. I can just torture you then." He grinned deviously and slid his hand without warning to Sloan's crotch, patting it threateningly.
"So watch out."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm

At Dane's comeback, Sloan shot him a withering glance, but accepted the peck on his cheek nonetheless. Unfortunately, Dane was still not done talking, and he went on as obnoxiously as ever. "Besides... I'd just end up turning you on anyway. But it wouldn't be half as fun."
"Believe it or not," He muttered condescendingly, "I'm not all that turned on by watching other men yank it in my Jeep." ((Oh snap. XD )) Dane ignored this, and just went on chirping away, "Wait... Why am I trying to turn you on now? We have the rest of the day after this. I can just torture you then. So watch out."
Sloan grunted and frowned when Dane patted his crotch, actually faintly annoyed by this point. Sloan didn't say 'no' often - but when he did, he meant it, for obvious reasons.
"Keep it in your pants." He scolded wearily, "And keep your hands off mine, thanks." He added, grabbing Dane's hand, and throwing it onto his side of the Jeep. "It's like you said, we've got the whole day. If you're that determined to score, it can wait until we get home."
Realizing that his tone sounded a little sharp, Sloan softened it with a grin and a friendly wink, then shoved Dane's shoulder playfully, and revved the engine of the Jeep, sending it cruising forwards down the driveway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Dane was about to make a taunting comment about Sloan's 'shyness' when he told Dane to keep it in his pants, but when his hand was grabbed and thrown back onto his lap he felt the smile slide from his face. Guilt bubbled instantly inside him. He was being silly, over the top. Obviously Sloan didn't want him to try anything. But why couldn't he have just said so?
Well, he had. But didn't realise how serious he was being until he'd felt the anger in his grip.
Nibbling on his lower lip anxiously he shrunk away into his seat instantly, all inch of confidence gone. Sloan was right, he'd gone too far.
"If you're that determined to score, it can wait until we get home."
"Sorry." He mumbled, shifting uncomfortably on his seat. Was the man that pissed off at him? He was only joking around. They'd had a good night, wasn't he allowed to have a mood to match?
He was too busy cautiously avoiding Sloan's eye that the friendly shove surprised him, and his eyes snapped up to wonder what he'd done this time. However, when he was met with the wink and cheeky smile he allowed himself to relax a bit. He'd caught the gist. No more sex jokes.
"Come on, I'd never 'yank it' in here without your permission, you know." He mumbled innocently, trying for a little, shy smile. But then, deciding not to push on the situation, he looked back out the window and watched the road to make sure they were going in the right direction.
"Turn here." He said, trying to sound as bright as possible. Sloan didn't mean to be so hard on him. He'd just got frustrated, that's all.
So why did Dane feel so taken aback?
"Just there." He added, pointing a finger to his left where the large Inn was growing into view. "The carpark's just behind."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

"Yeah yeah." Sloan replied, shaking his head with a subtle smirk, "'Course you wouldn't." It was actually difficult to tell whether he was being serious or sarcastic - but it didn't seem to matter, since Sloan seemed rather unconcerned by it anyway. With his eyes on the road, he was not aware of Dane's sudden timidity at first, and only noticed it after they'd been driving a while in silence. Just as he was about to ask Dane why he was being so quiet, the man broke his silence by offering some slightly too chirpy directions.
Sloan was far from fooled, so - feeling rather guilty - he ignored Dane's directions completely and pulled off the quiet country road, parking the Jeep on the gravel roadside.
He pulled up the handbrake without a word and unfastened his seat belt. Then, without any warning whatsoever, he was suddenly sharing Dane's seat, one hand braced on either side of him, and without missing a beat - Sloan started kissing the man savagely, sliding a hand down to run through Dane's hair.
"Don't look like that." He muttered, pulling away just far enough to breathe his words into Dane's ear. "I'm not mad, and I'm not saying no." He kissed Dane again, then pulled back and patted his cheek, smiling warmly. "I'm just saying not while I'm f*cking driving, okay?" He laughed and shook his head, then grasped Dane's hand affectionately and added, "I love you, Dane. I always will. Don't take me too seriously when I'm bitching."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:02 am

Dane looked around the road with a confused frown. Sloan hadn't turned off towards the restaurant like Dane had said. He wasn't even heading towards it. Where was he going? Hadn't he heard him?
The Jeep stopped. Dane started to feel nervous. For some reason he had a feeling he might be shouted at again, and this made him gulp anxiously.
Then his boyfriend turned towards him, and he jumped into a defensive position. "Sloan-"
Then, to his surprise, Sloan shifted onto Dane's seat and, twisting around so he was face Dane, started to kiss him. Dane had no time to adjust or understand what was going on, so he just went limp and allowed himself to be kissed senseless.
He was gasping when Sloan pulled back to whisper in his ear. He wasn't sure whether he was supposed to be scared or aroused.
"Don't look like that."
Like what? Scared for his life?
""I'm not mad, and I'm not saying no."
Oh.
He was more prepared for the second kiss, and he cupped a hand around each of Sloan's lower thighs and clutched them tightly as he returned the kiss, feeling rather forgiven. His worries left him until all he could think about was Sloan and his lips with his.
"I'm just saying not while I'm f*cking driving, okay?" Dane nodded, blushing slightly. "I love you, Dane. I always will. Don't take me too seriously when I'm bitching."
Dane looked down at his hand in Sloan's and sighed, smiling just slightly. "Sorry." He mumbled, looking rather sheepish. "Again. I guess I'm a bit over-sensitive sometimes." That was the understatement of the year, but it didn't matter.
He laced his fingers with Sloan's and rested his brow against his, closing his eyes. "I love you, too. And I promise I won't try and make you crash again." He snickered again and kissed Sloan's nose, then awkwardly wrapped his arms around the man and pulled him into his embrace.
Just as he did this his stomach grumbled, and he groaned in irritation. He was starving. But couldn't it have waited a few more minutes?
"Come on." He said, pecking the man's nose again. "Let's go get some grub."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:13 am

"Sorry... Again. I guess I'm a bit over-sensitive sometimes." Dane mumbled in response, and Sloan returned his subtle smile. "Maybe." He replied, "But I am an asshole sometimes, so that's okay." He grinned, and patted Dane on the cheek, just as his boyfriend added, [i]"I love you, too. And I promise I won't try and make you crash again."
"Sure you won't..." Sloan muttered disbelievingly - his amused smirk morphing into a laugh when Dane's stomach rumbled hungrily.
He just nodded when Dane suggested they go in for food - keen to let the whole ordeal go - and slid back into his seat, starting the engine of the Jeep again and pulling out onto the road. He was glad that he had 'fixed' this silly little misunderstanding. After all, of all the days to have a little dispute, this was not the one.

A short while later, they pulled up outside the restaurant and Sloan let himself out of the Jeep, then walked beside Dane into the building. From there, he let his boyfriend lead the way, since Dane clearly had more experience with these things than he did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 pm

For the rest of the journey Dane was smiling, obviously having let the uncomfortable misunderstanding go, and now he could think about what he was going to have for breakfast when he got there instead of what Sloan might be thinking about him.

When they arrived he grabbed Sloan's sleeve and led him excitedly into the restaurant, quickly ordering the carvery and went to the ovens to grab a plate. The ovens were long, presented with a wide variety of cooked food such as eggs, bacon, hash browns and tomatoes. He immediately began to serve himself, making some toast, buttering it, filling up his plate until he was happy, then wandered off to find a table. Once he was happy he picked up his fork and began shovelling food ravenously into his mouth like a starving dog.
He waited until Sloan appeared in front of him and he shot the man a grin, a blob of egg yolk smudged at the corner of his mouth. "Looks good, eh?" He said, his mouth half full of toast.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Sloan just followed Dane around, and shoveled random servings of breakfast onto his own plate. When they were done, they sat down, and Sloan started munching happily on some crispy bacon. He was chewing contentedly away when Dane mumbled "Looks good, eh?"
Sloan looked up to see Dane's mouth ajar, displaying half-chewed food, and he stifled a gag. "God.." He muttered under his breath, just loud enough for Dane to hear, "And I kiss that mouth..." He flashed a teasing wink, then picked up the straw he'd been given for his orange juice, and ripped off one end of the paper wrapping. He then raised it to his lips and blew sharply into it, so the rest of the paper shot off to hit Dane in the face. ((I always do that in restaurants. XD Haha! ))
Then, acting innocently dignified, he dipped his straw into his orange juice, and sipped smugly at it.
"By the way," He mumbled, wiping his mouth on his napkin, "Sarah ((That's her name now. Shut it. Razz )) wants us to go to some fancy 'banquet' thing tonight; meeting with potential clients for the yard or something. I don't really know the details, because I wasn't listening..." He shrugged, "But apparently it's black tie, and we have to be there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:24 pm

"Oi!" Dane swallowed, trying to compose his table manners, and elegantly dabbed the food off with his napkin. "This mouth is perfectly clean, thank you very much. At least, it's as clean as yours is." He winked.
Burrrrrn.
He closed his eyes as the paper was thrown in his face and glared at the man in front of him. Unfortunately he didn't have a straw to throw back at him, so he could only use his face to show his utter disaproval. As if there was any there. He'd have totally done it back to Sloan if he had the resources.
He started to carry on eating when Sloan mentioned something about a 'Black tie' event that night, and he slowly began to frown.
They had to be there, Sloan said. Dane made a grimace.
"I don't own a black tie." He said nervously, although it was obvious Sloan meant more than just a random black tie. "Or a black suit. Or a white shirt, or black trousers. Unless jodhpurs count, although I don't think they do." He pondered over this for a moment, then put down his fork and thought about it.
He'd never been to a 'banquet' before. He didn't even know what they consisted of. But it seemed Sloan did, so he decided he'd just play along.
"Okay, but we'll have to go get me a suit, then. Because I don't own one. Never worn one either, in my life." He took a bite of a hash brown, chewing thoughtfully on it.

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Sloan couldn't argue with Dane's comeback, because he for one knew where his mouth had been, and it certainly did not paint a pretty picture. So, shrugging, he let Dane have that one, and awaited his reaction to the 'black tie event' that he had mentioned, taking place that night.
"I don't own a black tie." Dane objected nervously, then he went on anxiously babbling while Sloan pretended to listen, until at last he reached his point.
"Okay, but we'll have to go get me a suit, then. Because I don't own one. Never worn one either, in my life."
"Don't worry." Sloan replied calmly, reaching across the table to lay his hand comfortingly over Dane's, "We'll find you a suit. My tailor had a partner who moved here from America - yes, I have a tailor - I'll call him and see if I can pull some strings. He makes remarkable suits."
Of course, having been an actor of sorts, Sloan knew his suits - and damn it if he didn't enjoy getting dressed up every once in a while. More importantly, he was looking forward to seeing his Daney in a nice smart tux...
"Mmm..." He mumbled, smiling at Dane as though he were made of chocolate, "You'd look so cute in a bow tie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Dane was still frowning when Sloan's hand found his. He was pleasantly surprised that his boyfriend was showing such obvious affection in public, but since the restaurant was still quite empty so early in a morning, he wasn't afraid to show it back.
"Don't worry. We'll find you a suit. My tailor had a partner who moved here from America - yes, I have a tailor - I'll call him and see if I can pull some strings. He makes remarkable suits."
"Wait, you have a-"
Oh yeah, he'd already said he had a tailor.
Shockingly, Dane was rather surprised. He still found it hard to imagine Sloan being famous.
He nibbled on his lower lip, trying to imagine himself in a suit. He'd worn button-up shirts before. Did they count? Oh dear...
When Dane looked back up Sloan was looking at him as if he wanted to eat him. Not at all taken aback, Dane blinked innocently at him. "You'd look so cute in a bow tie."
His eyes narrowed stubbornly. "I'm not wearing a bow tie." for one, he didn't want to look 'cute'. He wanted to look presentable. Grown up. He'd probably be the youngest there, still being only nineteen (or he might be twenty now, since they've been together for a year. XD Oh well...) he didn't want to look like the baby boy of the crowd. However big the crowd would be.
"I'm not wearing a bow tie." He repeated, his firm expression running from his face like water, to be replaced by a worried, slightly whining expression. "I'd look silly in a bow tie."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Sloan shook his head and chuckled fondly at Dane's timidity. The poor thing, he didn't have a clue about how 'dressing up' worked.
"Dane," Sloan said patiently, "Nobody looks silly in a tux."
He watched Dane's obvious anxiety with amusement for a while, then finally took pity on him and added reassuringly, "Remember mate, I did all this crap in America, with the film premiers and all that sh*t. Trust me, I won't let you look 'silly'." He offered a friendly wink, then turned his attention back to his breakfast, because honestly he was still pretty hungry.
Once he'd devoured his mountain of food, he checked that Dane was finished, then called for the bill. While they waited, he turned to his boyfriend and asked, "D'you want to go out and buy a suit now, or do you want to go home for a while first?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly, and sipped what was left of his orange juice as he awaited Dane's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Dane pondered over Sloan's words with a doubtful expression. Sometimes he really did forget how famous his boyfriend was, and it didn't occur to him that he would, in fact, have had a professional tailor by his side when he needed him. But would the tailor be able to sort Dane out something? He didn't want anything too boring, or at the same time, too over-the-top. He didn't exactly want to stand out at his first fancy meeting.
He decided that he'd trust Sloan with his dress sense, just this once, and nodded in agreement, finishing off his apple juice. Actually, the more he thought about it the happier he got. Really, it was like some sort of dress up.
Yeah! He'd look really professional. All the rich people would think he was one of them.
Grinning to himself he finished off his last few bites and stood up, shooting Sloan a bright look. "Let's go there now. I want to see what I look like in smart gear."
He sounded like such a child, but he couldn't help it. He was going to a posh party! Socialising with the posh people.... He couldn't wait.
"But if you try and make me wear a bow tie, I will have a tantrum." He warned, pointing an accusing finger at Sloan, before winking cheekily and slinging his jacket over his shoulder coolly.
"Come on. Let's go try on some tuxedos!" He chirped excitedly, amped now thanks to his full stomach.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next