Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island - [Mature]

2 posters

Go down

The Island - [Mature]  Empty The Island - [Mature]

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm

There's something going on here.

The steady flow of blood trickled down the young woman's forehead, carving it's path down a sweat-stained cheek. She had to keep going. Pain ripped through her body as she ran, like a white-hot knife being plunged straight into her belly, twisting, ever twisting. Intense sunlight broke through the dense canopy of the tropical forest, dappling the ground beneath and causing red and orange flashes to strike across her face, temporarily blinding her as she staggered for safety. But where was safety? Where on this godforsaken island was safe?
Sure, she had found a tree to sleep in when the night drew in, but her dreams were plagued by visions, flashes of imaginary events or memories long gone. She wasn't sure if what she saw in her sleep was real or not, but the things she saw in her waking hours were real enough. Endless jungle. Endless canopy, endless heat.

And the plane crash. The plane crash was the only thing that she was sure of. She had only been flying back to America to continue her education after a short time away...and suddenly things went wrong, horribly wrong. 'Slight case of turbulence' the pilot had called it, but it seemed a lot more than that. As she had stumbled through the undergrowth she had continued to find debris that had torn loose from the seemingly sturdy body of the plane, a seat here, a piece of the tail there. Whatever had ripped that plane up had torn it up real good. It sure wasn't a case of atmospheric disturbance.

Whichever angle she looked at the disaster from, the only conclusion she could draw from it was that she was incredibly lucky to be alive. She had seen what fate some of the other passengers had met, and even the memory of them made her stomach churn. A few days back she had stumbled across a particularly bloody pile of carcasses, rotting in the heat. But whatever had been done to them hadn't been the result of the plane crash. The bodies had been mutilated, torn apart, the bones had been shifted in such a way that it was virtually impossible to distinguish who they were or who they might have been.

There's something going on here.

That thought had been toying with her for days. It seemed like her sanity was wearing as thin as her supplies. In a stroke of insane luck she had recovered the bag she had taken on the flight with her, and inside it were some things she had bought on the plane. Her main objective though, was to find someone before her items ran out. And find them fast, before the shadows claimed her.

--

If you didn't already pick it up (you should have done xD), this RP is set on a deserted island. Most of the island is dense jungle, but the jungle is bordered all the way around by beaches. To the north is a large but dormant volcano surrounded by rocky formations that jut out like hills.
This RP has a slight supernatural feel to it as well as being focused on survival, so anything is possible Wink stick to the basic needs of characters though, like no character can go longer than normal without appropriate food or water.
I don't mind more than one person joining up, but maximum of two, maybe three more people.
All the people trapped on this island don't have to have been trapped here because of the plane crash. Maybe a boat sank, or a holiday went disastrously wrong. The more creative you are with the situations, the more interesting this will be! Smile
ANYTHING can happen. If you have a plot twist, go for it!

--

My Character:

Anna Winchester
Female
Anna's a normal person, no more no less. She graduated from college and went on to study at Standford University to pursue a career in law, and her ultimate goal was to go to law school and become a lawyer. Of course, this was before her world was turned upside down and she was stranded on a desert island with hardly any hope of escape. Anna had a good life, her family had never been in financial trouble and she had never had any problems at school. As far as her intelligence went, she was a straight A student with a promising future. But sometimes morality clouds her judgement, and sometimes she finds herself acting on impulse rather then sitting by and thinking things over. It's times like those that are costly and can lead to vital mistakes being made. She's also a little scared of getting into relationships, for reasons unknown.
Appearances. (cause I'm too lazy to type it out >.<)

Join away guys Smile
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Island - [Mature]  Empty Re: The Island - [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 am

Character:

Name: Lexus Karson Knox (Lex)

Appearance:
Lexus has white hair. Not old and wispy-white, but rather a platinum-pale silver with a healthy gleam. It is strange, but somehow it suits Lex’s pale complexion. He has dark grey eyes, flecked subtly with patterns of liquid silver.
He is toned from working on ships, and in his tattered white vest and frayed jeans hacked halfway, Lex makes quite a picture. Lex is a unique-looking man, but handsomely so.
He’s a little under average height at 5’11, but it suits him well, since he has a friendly, accessible face unsuited to intimidating height.
Lex has a charming smile, and a certain aura about him that draws people to him, and encourages them to trust him.

Other:
Lex is a spy and a double agent. He crews pirate ships to learn of their secrets, then vanishes in the middle of the night with as much loot as he can load into his pockets. He is suited to his job, since he is a compulsive liar and a kleptomaniac by nature.
Still, despite his downfalls, Lex is a genuinely decent guy to the few people he opens up to; and when he’s on your side, he is honest as they come.
Problem is, nobody ever seems to know just whose side Lex is on…
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 am

Lexus awoke with a groan, and moved his fingers to feel warm sand beneath them. Wincing slightly, he shifted his hands forward to take his weight, and slowly raised himself into a sitting position. His head was throbbing, and when he tenderly touched the affected area and felt a large lump under his fingers, he uttered a hiss of pain. Blood had dirtied his silver hair where his latest 'Captain' had smacked him over the head with a wooden leg - a little cliche for his liking, but that was piracy, he supposed.
Grumbling to himself, Lex opened his eyes and looked around, slowly taking in his surroundings. A golden-sand beach, and a collection of tropical trees stretching into such dense undergrowth that he could only consider it a jungle.
Lex huffed a heavy sigh, then heaved himself to his feet. It was not the first time he had been abandoned on a deserted island, but that was little comfort with the sun beating down on his back and the roar of the sea behind him.

Dusting his hands on his pants, Lex stood, and surveyed the area curiously. With his head still throbbing, his thoughts were hazy, but one struck him more clearly than any other: Find water.
Acquiescing to his instincts, Lex yawned and trudged on along the beach.
After a few minutes of walking, he saw something the stopped him in his tracks. The charred remains of a plane lay mangled in the sand - bloodied and rotting bodies strewn about like some sick game of chess. The stench of it struck him like a physical blow, and Lex covered his mouth as he gagged, eyes watering as his sinuses burned with the odour.
Desperate to get away, he turned and bolted into the forest - and once he'd got as far as his weak legs would carry him, he collapsed against a tree - then dropped to his knees and retched violently.
He wiped his mouth with an expression of disgust, then stood shakily and looked around. On top of dehydration and concussion, that horrific stench had been more than his stomach could take.
Drawing in a shaky breath, Lex lifted his chin and trudged onwards, praying that his aimless wandering would bring him to fresh water soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:29 am

[[ ooh, interesting character Polokins Very Happy He sounds smexy Wink ]]

The ground was hard underfoot as Anna trudged wearily on, tenderly sipping from her bottle of water as she went. It wouldn't last long, but there had to be someone else on this island right? Besides her. Anyone. Even signs of an indigenous tribe would be welcome. Anna allowed herself a small, throaty laugh as the first thought that came to her was of pygmy men dancing, covered in paint and leaves. She had seen them on the Discovery Channel and learned about them in her geography lectures at university. The thought of Stanford, and the progressing homesickness was enough to realize how real her situation was.
She was ripped from her thoughts to once again continue the search for water.

A fly absently landed on her shoulder and she swatted it away, since she had removed her red leather jacket and stuffed it in her bag, an alarming amount of flies and other bugs had accumulated. She only hoped none of them carried anything contagious. And so Anna wandered around the jungle in her grey tank top, skinny jeans and doc martin boots, hoping for a sign that she might survive.

All of a sudden a sight caught her attention in the distance and her heart skipped a beat. Sky. Sea. Breath catching in her throat, she quickened her pace until she was running, sprinting even. Sea meant water, and even though it wasn't directly drinkable...she could boil it? She had heard about sailors going mad by drinking sea-water, and the last thing she wanted was to lose her sanity. But as soon as she broke the barrier of trees, she knew that she had come the wrong way.

"Son of a bitch!" She screamed, her voice ripping from her cracked lips, throat raw and tight. To her left, in the distance, and although it was only a speck through the rippling waves of heat that spanned the horizon, she could make out the burning, savaged body of the plane. She had been going in circles.
Anna twisted around, her eyes searching for something, anything. And yet the look of panic on her dirtied and bruised face still didn't change. Desperation.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:41 am

((He is. Naturally. Wink ))

After he had walked a while, Lex stopped in the shade of a tall tree to rest, still feeling dizzy and nauseated. It was there that he sat - still and quiet with his eyes closed to rest - when the sound of running footsteps roused him from his semi-conscious state. His eyes sprung open as he caught the sight of a pair of dashing feet disappearing past him, and a moment later a shout of "Son of a bitch!" rattled his eardrums.
"That would be me." Lex responded - his sense of humour quicker than his logical thoughts - and stepped out to meet the stranger.
When his eyes fell upon her, it occurred to him to be surprised, and he belatedly registered the shock of finding another soul in this godforsaken place.
"Wow..." He muttered, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly as he walked up to the woman and offered a strained smile.
"I didn't realize there was anybody else here, but it sure is a relief." He flashed a tired grin, and held out a hand. "Lexus Knox. How you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 am

Anna's legs were about to disappear from underneath her when she heard a voice from behind. Spinning on her heel, she turned to face probably the only other living soul on the island. It took Anna a moment to register his face, that he was actually there and not some vision.
"H-hi." She manged, after a while of staring at him with her mouth open. "Anna. Anna Winchester." She tentatively stretched her hand to meet his and shook it.
"Well...I'm certainly better now I've found someone." While she was speaking, her eyes looked at him up and down, the wannabe lawyer in her trying to find out anything about him from his appearance. "How long have you been here?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Lex shook Anna's hand, smiling politely, and uttered a sound of assent when she added "Well...I'm certainly better now I've found someone." He could relate to that - it had been a frightening thought; being stuck on this island all alone with no means of escape...
Lex glanced around - pretending not to notice as Anna looked him up and down - and turned his attention back to her when she asked, "How long have you been here?"
"I-" Lex was about to answer, but then he broke off, frowning thoughtfully. How long had he been passed out on that beach? "I'm not sure." He replied honestly, shrugging, "What about you? How did you get stuck here?"
He supposed that she had been a survivor of the plane crash, but he figured he ought to ask to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 pm

"I was on the plane." She nodded in the general direction of the smoldering wreck. "By the looks of it I think that I'm the only one who managed to get off relatively unhurt." She touched the wound on her head flaked with dried blood, presumably that particular injury had been inflicted during the crash. "How about you, you look relatively unhurt..." She noted his torn jeans, although it looked as though that had probably been done out of choice. All in all he looked in good shape, and for that she was instantly jealous. She took another tentative swig of her drink, the lack of water inside the bottle was just enough to cause her alarm. Hesitating at first, she stretched out her arm and offered the bottle to him. "Want some? You look pretty thirsty."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Lex nodded when Anna told him that she had been on the plane. So he had guessed right, then. "By the looks of it I think that I'm the only one who managed to get off relatively unhurt." Anna mused, "How about you, you look relatively unhurt..."
"Mm." Lex agreed, "I suppose I am. I hit my head pretty badly in the crash, so I've been out for a while, but otherwise I think I'm okay." He touched the lump on his head again, and winced irritably. It was still sore. Stupid pirates...
"Want some? You look pretty thirsty." Somewhat lost in thought, Lex glanced toward Anna to find that she was offering him water. "God, yes please!" He exclaimed enthusiastically, taking the bottle from her, and bringing it desperately to his lips. There was not much left so, polite as ever, Lex only took one sip - just enough to keep him going - and handed it back to Anna.
"We'd better find some drinkable water around here soon." He muttered, glancing around. He took a deep breath, and added thoughtfully, "There's moisture in the air here, and a lot of plant life, so there must be water somewhere. We'll just have to find it." He nodded decidedly, and hooked his thumbs into the worn leather belt around his waist. "Want to look together?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 pm

"Want to look together?" Anna found a smile coming to her lips for the first time in days.
"Sure...there has to be something around here right? A lake or a stream or something." She shrugged. "I don't know, can't you boil sea water or something? Condensation...to get the salt out of it?" Once again, Anna shrugged, chuckling nervously. "I didn't really do well in chemistry." She took a few steps towards him, her boots digging into the soft golden sand.
It was a shame, the beach would have been a stunning place if they weren't trapped with a very small hope of escape.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 pm

When Anna suggested boiling sea water, Lex smiled sympathetically and shook his head. "Sea water is sea water." He said simply, "You can't drink it, no matter what sort of voodoo you pull." He shrugged, then turned on his heel and strode confidently deeper into the jungle. "Follow me!" He said, surprisingly chipper for somebody in his situation, "There's got to be water this way - I've got a sixth sense about this stuff."
Humming lightheartedly to himself, Lex marched on in search of water, feeling more like himself now he'd had a little to drink.
Lex always seemed to be in a positive frame of mind - it was one of the things about him that made him so likeable to most people, at least at first encounter. His positive energy was contagious, and now more than ever he felt he needed to cling to that positivity to survive. Once a person gave up hope in a place like this, there was no turning back. That was what he had learned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Anna sighed. It was worth a shot. She was mildly surprised when Lex took off, heading back for the jungle. She hesitated for a moment, taking a half step forwards. Was it really smart to head back into there? Especially since she had wandered around for so long, and only wandered in circles? Finally making up her mind, she placed most of her trust in him, and followed suit, jogging to catch up with him.
"So what's your story anyway? We got time to kill."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 pm

"My story?" Lex asked, pausing as he reached something of a crossroads, and tasting the air to determine which way to go. He chose the right hand track, and continued his hopeful search; meanwhile offering an answer to Anna's question.
"Well I was born in America, but after I finished highschool I decided to travel the world. Y'know, just to really experience life before doing the whole settle down and find a job thing." He smiled - lying easily through his teeth - and added, "I was flying back to America to visit my family, then the plane crashed, and here we are." He cast his gaze in Anna's direction, watching her as he walked. "And what about you, Anna? You seem like a girl with a story to tell."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 pm

"You were on the plane crash?" She exclaimed. Anna didn't think that anyone else survived, although when she had climbed out of the wreckage all she could see were bloodied bodies and the remains of the plane torn apart like a disemboweled animal. Pushing that thought to the back of her mind, she continued in silence, listening to Lex.
"And what about you, Anna? You seem like a girl with a story to tell."
She flashed him a sideways smile at that remark. "Well...when I was last home I was studying law at Stanford. I had plans to go to law school...I even have an interview next week for one..." She trailed off, a deep pang in her gut twinging painfully. Anna couldn't tell whether it was regret or physical pain. She sighed. "I just...miss home. Why me, you know? Things were going so...right."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 pm

"Yeah." Lex lied easily, "How else would I have got here?" He flashed a grin, then fell silent to listen to Anna's story, all the while walking forward like a man with a plan, as though he knew exactly where to go. "Well...when I was last home I was studying law at Stanford. I had plans to go to law school...I even have an interview next week for one..."
"A lawyer?" Lex asked curiously, evidently interested by this, "That's just as well, because I think that plane company's going to need a lawyer." He grinned, displaying his usual dry humour, then quietened again when Anna added, "I just...miss home. Why me, you know? Things were going so...right."
"Why you what?" Lex laughed, "You're alive, aren't you? That seems pretty lucky to me. And hell, we even get an adventure out of it!" His teeth glinted as he flashed that contagious grin of his, and finally stopped walking. "Look on the bright side." He advised, nodding toward a stream trickling by between a number of rocks a few meters away, "At least we found water."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 pm

"That's just as well, because I think that plane company's going to need a lawyer." Anna had to laugh at that, the voice sounded almost alien in her throat. "Yeah I suppose, they have some serious explaining to do."
"You're alive, aren't you? That seems pretty lucky to me. And hell, we even get an adventure out of it!" She chucked at that too, digging her hands into her pockets and looking up at him, raising an eyebrow to his grin.
"I guess so, yeah. I've always been afraid of flying." She snorted, following his nod to the stream. Her lips once again formed a grin. "Oh thank God!" She briskly walked down to the river, and pulled the water bottle from where she had placed it back in her bag.
Tentatively she dipped her finger in the stream, keeping it there for a few seconds before recoiling it and shaking the water off. "You think it's safe to drink? It's cool enough."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

"Screw safe." Lex shot back, "I'm thirsty." He dropped to his hands and knees beside the stream, and dunked his entire head under water, then emerged again, flipping his soaking hair back away from his face. It gleamed with a silver sheen as the wetness reflected the sunlight - whiter than before now it was free from dirt and blood.
Feeling wonderfully refreshed, Lex scooped some of the clear river water into his hands and drank greedily for a while. As soon as he'd had enough he sat up straight, looking pleased for a moment.
Then, suddenly, he began coughing violently, clutching at his chest as though he thought his lungs would explode. Losing his balance, he toppled sideways onto the ground, and collapsed dramatically, eyes closed and tongue lolling comically out of the side of his mouth.
He played dead for a moment, then sat up with a bright grin and said cheerfully, "Just kidding, it's safe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 am

Anna crouched beside the river, watching as Lex dipped his head in the water, feeling more than a little jealous of his short hair. Sticking a hand inside her bag, she fiddled around for a hair tie, and when she found one she secured her hair in a high ponytail, before draining the last of her bottle into her mouth and bending to fill it up with the river water. As soon as she was about to drink, Lex's coughing caught her attention and as soon as he staggered and collapsed, Anna dropped the bottle and rushed to him, her stomach dropping. "Lex?" She shook him, her heart racing. Oh God, not now, please.
"Just kidding, it's safe."
Her jaw dropped as he sat up, his eyes gleaming. Still slightly confused, she whacked him on the arm, scowling. "Don't do that you idiot!" She walked back to where she had dropped the bottle and resumed filling it up. "You gave me a heart attack." She added, mumbling.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 am

"Don't do that you idiot!" Anna scolded, hitting Lex hard on the arm. He uttered a yelp of pain, but then it morphed into a laugh as his grin returned. "You gave me a heart attack." She huffed, and Lex - still grinning - replied brightly, "Sorry." It was obvious he didn't mean it, but the sentiment was the same, anyway.

While Anna filled her water bottle, Lex followed the stream a short way through the dense undergrowth to find that the stream widened into a great lake.
"Brilliant!" He enthused, grinning at the sight of the crystal clear water, stirred alive with just a subtle ripple of movement from the current. Dragonflies skimmed across the surface, and the tiny lapping waves created a peaceful lull with the chirping birds and humming insects overhead. The afternoon sun glinted golden off the surface, and it's hot gong-beat on Lex's back was all the encouragement he needed.
"Hey, Anna!" He called, already busy squirming out of his shirt, "Come check this out!"
He shirked the tattered white vest that had been pretty much his only attire on the ship - revealing a torso elegantly toned from years of hard physical labour - then dashed to the edge of the lake.
He dived elegantly in, vanishing under the surface with a splash, and came up again in the middle of the lake, sending water spraying in every direction. He shook his hair out of his face, and whooped in delight, grinning from ear to ear.
Perhaps he was a man that made the most of every situation, but Lex still seemed pretty darned happy for a bloke stuck on a deserted island. Whether it was denial, faith or sheer strength of will it was hard to say - maybe he was just nuts - but either way, Lex looked like he was having the time of his life.
Then again, forgetting the circumstances, the lake was truly beautiful. The water was cool and refreshing, and the relief it brought after the sun's cruel oven was beyond welcome.
Heaving a placid sigh, Lex let his shoulders droop, and began floating on his back in the water, feeling completely relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Anna has just about finished filling up her bottle when she spotted Lex wandering away in the corner of her eye. Straightening up, she screwed the lid back on her bottle and followed him, keen not to be abandoned again.

She trudged behind him for a short while, swatting at bugs and pushing vines from her face, when they emerged into a spectacular clearing that made Anna gasp. The surroundings were beautiful, and it took her a while to take it all in. She jumped a little as Lex made a sudden dash for the lake, wasting no time in stripping off. The sight made Anna raise a sceptical eyebrow. Well it looks like somebody works out a lot. She walked after him, and sat cross-legged on the grass beside the lake, and managed a grin when he surfaced. At least he was enjoying himself, whilst Anna had too much running through her mind to really concentrate. The lake was a beautiful place, she had to admit, but the constant stabbing of pain that came from the wound she had sustained on her temple was enough to distract her. Her leg had bled too, the jeans had been torn away and the skin had been cut, probably when she had been running for her life through the jungle a few days earlier. Sliding down to the waters edge, she cupped her hand and started to clean the cut on her leg with the water, wincing as it stung against the open skin.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 am

"Come on in!" Lex called eagerly, swimming over to Anna, then standing up when he reached shallower water. He swept his wet hair back out of his face again, then walked toward Anna and held out his hand. "Come on." He encouraged firmly, flashing a friendly grin, "It can only do your wounds good, and it's so bloody hot that you'll be dry a minute after getting out anyway. The water's great, trust me." Lex winked, the grabbed Anna's hand without waiting for permission, and tugged her firmly into the cool water. She needed to relax and unwind a little. If she didn't, she wouldn't last. That was how Lex thought, anyway. Whenever he stressed out in a bad situation, it only ever ended up making things worse, so he had chosen to rely on the kindness of the universe to see him through.
He lived his life on cliche little sayings like, 'it'll be okay' or 'something will turn up'. He trusted his problems to fix themselves, and it seemed that so far they always had, eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 am

Before Anna could protest, she was swept off her feet by Lex, who had emerged from the water and grabbed her hand before she could say anything. With a squeal she toppled over into the cool water and gasped as the coldness hit her sweat drenched skin. It took her a few moments to get used to it, but once she had then the sensation was bliss. Wading to the shore she tugged off her boots and socks and left them in the sun to dry, before diving back in again. "Well, you're right!" Anna exclaimed as she tread water. The water stung her cuts and bruises, and she figured that they would for a while, but once they had healed she would be as good as new. As good as she could get on a desert island anyway. At least she wasn't alone, for now. Floating on her back, she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the trees rustling in the ever so slight breeze.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 am

Lex just laughed when Anna toppled into the water, and broke surface again looking as delighted as he felt. He floated around contentedly on his back while Anna transported her sopping boots to safety, then returned to the water. He was glad to see her unwind and relax a little.
"Well, you're right!" She admitted, and Lex winked in response and replied cheekily, "I always am."
It was peaceful, just floating around in a lake in the middle of nowhere, with a woman he'd only just met at his side, and not the slightest idea of how he was going to survive for the foreseeable future. Why it was peaceful he couldn't quite say, but it just was.
After he had spent a little longer in the cool water, Lex swam to the side of the lake, and found a spot where the ground dropped sharply away, forming a bank into the lake. He hoisted himself up onto the edge, and dangled his legs in the water, humming quietly to himself. He heard a rustling in the bushes behind him, but thought nothing of it.
After a while he stood up, and walked over to find his shirt, which he shrugged back on.
Then he sat down on a rock beside the lake, and called to Anna, "Hey, what's the plan anyway? I mean, I get that we're stuck here, but I'm sure as Hell not ready to sit here and wait to die." He shrugged, "Have you put any thought into how we could get back to civilization?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down