Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 am

(( ooh its a good movie so far Very Happy
want me to tell you about it or wanna wait till you see it? haha ))

Ezio smiled a little "yeah i heard it... but not like you think .i didnt hear what you were saying or anything" he spoke with a small chuckle, but when Orion told him not to worry about it he just nodded. "Well Orion, you're a long was from home. it was really brave of you to come this far to work with us. and if..." Ezio tailed off, wondering why he was being so nice and comforting to someone who apparently wasnt even upset about anything. "basically if you need a friend to talk to, i'm here man" Ezio said with a small smirk, then walking over to a tree close to the indoor pool, and closest to the courtyard to put some lights up. he hooked some up around a branch and then headed past the pool. Giovanni was in there doing laps, and the door was open. Ezio could hear the sound of echoing water from the walls around the pool and froze, reaching out for something to grab onto, and found the pools window to lean on for a few moment. All he could see was blue water, red clouds of blood and the tiles that were on the pool walls for a few moments, though it was all in his head. He whinced and shook his head, again putting a hand to his head, breathing slowly once more. "cazzo"(F**k) Ezio whispered to himself.
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:20 am

((I'll wait until I see it. Razz Is it worth watching? ))

Orion was relieved that Ezio hadn't actually overheard his conversation. At least then he wouldn't have to explain anything...
Content with this, Orion went on helping to hang up lights, and he was surprised when Ezio suddenly added, "Well Orion, you're a long way from home. It was really brave of you to come this far to work with us. And if... Basically if you need a friend to talk to, I'm here man."
He looked up, in surprise and stared at Ezio, blinking in disbelief from behind his dark glasses. That was... Really sweet. More affected by this kindness than he cared to admit, Orion just cleared his throat, and replied with an uncharacteristically warm tone, "Thanks. I'll remember that." He offered a rare earnest smile, then turned back to hanging up the lights. This guy could really get to him... Orion couldn't remember the last time he had met somebody who treated him so kindly. It meant a lot.
Feeling slightly more cheerful, and even less horrified by the prospect of the party, Orion went on with the decorating, watching Ezio out of the corner of his eye.
I guess he's my friend after all... He thought to himself, snorting in amusement at the thought. He wasn't even sure how that had happened, but it had.
After a moment, Orion noticed something strange about Ezio, and turned to look at him properly. He was leaning against the window, looking rather ill. Orion frowned to himself. He had noticed, on occasion, that Ezio seemed to have these moments of weakness. He wasn't sure what they were or what triggered them, but they seemed to occur most frequently around water.
Orion considered his friend for a moment, wondering if he should just ignore it, then muttered, "Screw it."
He tossed the end of the string of lights in his hand over a tree branch, and strode over to Ezio, laying a hand reassuringly on his shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, sounding rather concerned. The poor guy was white as a sheet, and sweating like he'd just run a marathon. Orion was not one to get involved in things like this - he preferred to keep things strictly professional - but Ezio didn't look well. He couldn't just stand by and not say anything.
He kept his hand on the man's shoulder, steadying him, and watched him intently from behind his glasses.
What is wrong with you...?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 am

Ezio felt a hand on his should at he jumped at the sudden fright. when he looked ove,r seeing Orion, he pulled a tiny smile and shook his head "Yeah, no I just.. I..." Ezio trailed off "I get dizzy sometimes..." he muttered and then nodded "yeah..." he murmured and looked back to Orion. He wanted to shut up, and his brain was screaming at him to shut up, so he just kept his gaze awkwardly on Orion until he noticed that he was infact staring at him and he looked away. "we better get these lights up" Ezio said to him and this time, actually smiled. Giovanni was watching them from inside the pool, and he was just worried for Ezio and the fact that he usually fainted or fell over or just froze around water. Roo always stood outside ezios bathroom whenever he took a shower incase he fell, or fell through the glass or something nasty like that. Ezio continued to hang the lanterns, thinking about Orion. It was wierd that he had come over to see if he was okay, and even wierder to genuinely show some concern for him. Ezio tried to stop thinking about him, but he couldnt. he just figured he was thankful that Orion was interested in his wellbeing obviously, so he just shrugged it off and continued getting the place ready for Alices big party. by the time they were done, it was getting dark and a few guests had arrived already. Ezio went upstairs to get changed, changing into some simple black skinny jeans and a white v neck tshirt. he wore a few leather and rope wristbands, and wore black Converse shoes on his feet. He also wore a silver chain around his neck that he always had on, and never ever really took off. it was something that his mother had given to his father, and giovanni gave it to Ezio, seeing as he wore another one that she had given him. Ezio also decided to put a ring in his nose piercing, which he never did when he was working, and also put a silver in his ear, and a simple ring in his upper ear.

( Yeah, it's a good movie! you should watch it Wink
OH and if you wanna skip ahead to when they're playing truth or dare, or to the party or just to keep going from here then i dont mind Smile
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 am

((Coolio. XD ))

Ezio's reaction just made Orion frown all the more, but he knew better than to press. He didn't want to be involved in Ezio's life, anyway. Luckily, he soon seemed to recover, so Orion brushed it off, and they worked on in a silent agreement to pretend the moment had never happened.

Later that evening, Orion found himself in the most unlikeliest of places: At a party. He was in his usual 'uniform', wearing a black hoodie with some dark-looking rock band logo on it, and a pair of black jeans adorned with chains and rips. With shields up and glasses on, he did a pretty good rob of repelling most partygoers, and the few who did bother to interact with him soon grew bored of his quiet, antisocial nature and moved on. He sat aloofly in a corner, drinking a glass of scotch, and determinedly ignored everybody.
A couple of times he was accosted by some of the braver girls who dared approach him, but he always just brushed them off.
He didn't want to socialize. He had wished Alice happy birthday on arrival, and from then on he was quite content just to sit in his dark corner and brood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am

Ezio stayed with his friends, met a few girls alice had invited and had a drink with them, but then he saw Orion standing away and he felt terrible. Ezio grabbed his friends and walked over to him "Hey, Orion" Ezio said with a laugh "what are you doing over here Fortetti?" (fortetti = dickhead x3) Ezio said a laugh. his friends all said hi, and started talking to them while Ezio got him a drink. "Lets go out to the garden, its quieter and we'll actually be able to hear each other when we talk" He laughed, trying to talk over the music. He grabbed Orion by the wrist to make sure he came, and dragged him out to the garden behind the house. They all sat down on the grass next to the large garden area, and next to the outdoor menage.
"so we're Roo tonight?" said one of Ezios friends, Marco. "Is he writing another book that no one will read?" He chuckled, but the rest of the group all just looked away awkwardly. They all understood that Roo was sick, and that he couldnt help it, and rthey all knew that what MArco had just said was a bad thing to say, especially to Ezio.
"Marco... that was a real dick thing to say" Murmured one of the girls. Ezio just looked at him closely and shook his head
"Shut up you dog..." Ezio growled, but one of his other friends just put his hand on his chest.
"woah woah woah, guys calm down. how about... how about e play truth or dare?" He said with a grin. everyone seemed happy with that, but Ezio was busy staring down Marco. The dares were hilarious, and it was fun because people were drunk enough ot play it properly and not chicken out. Ezio wasnt really drunk, because he didnt even like the taste of alcohol all that much. he just preffered to drink Coke or even fruit juice. But then it was Marcos turn to dare someone, and he looked to Ezio.
"I dare Ezio... to kiss Orion" he said to him, earning a clap from all his friends. "and not just a little peck on the lips, I mean a kiss Ezio" MArco laughed. Ezio looked at Marco closely and smiled
"You think i wont do it" He said to him and glanced to Orion.
"of course I think you won't do it" Marco sneered
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:31 am

Just as Orion was beginning to hope he could get away with spending the whole party laying low in his corner, Ezio appeared with a group of friends, and dragged him out of it. He knew that complaining would get him nowhere, so he went along resignedly, and chatted halfheartedly to Ezio's friends.
Before long they ended up outside, and after a brief moment of tention between Ezio and a boy called Marco, a game of truth and dare somehow ensued. Orion managed to keep out of it for the most part, although he had to admit that it was fun watching those drunk idiots make fools of themselves. He finished his drink without realizing it, and found himself just tipsy enough to even join in a little. He was actually surprised by the fact that he didn't totally hate it... He rather enjoyed being dared to do things, because he was not a guy to back down from a challenge.
But then, as the game wore on, suddenly it was Marco's turn to dare Ezio, and it seemed like he still hadn't let go of the tension from before, because his dare was something that Orion considered to be plain cruel.
"I dare Ezio... to kiss Orion." He said, earning delighted applause from his drunk audience, "And not just a little peck on the lips, I mean a kiss Ezio."
Ezio smiled, and retorted, "You think i wont do it." He looked at Orion, and Orion shifted away, glaring cautiously at him. Of course he wouldn't do it.
But then Marco continued to goad him, and suddenly Orion had a bad feeling about all this. He was really, really not comfortable kissing another man. Especially Ezio...
But he couldn't back down from a challenge. He couldn't turn down a dare, and let Ezio fail, too...
Why the f*ck am I even considering this? Alcohol is the devil.
He shot Ezio a warning glare, unaware that the other man couldn't see it through his glasses, but he said nothing.
Don't you dare. He warned his friend silently, though his expression remained blank, Don't you go through with this... He too it too far. Just tell him he took it too far...
Orion swallowed, waiting tensely to see what would happen.
Don't I get a say in this?
Well, maybe he would... If he had the guts to speak up...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:41 am

"Do you wanna bet?" Ezio said to Marco who just shook his head.
"you know if you do do this oyu'll be the only one of us who hasnt..." Marco trailed off and his eyes widened when he saw Ezio Grab Orions shirt and pulled him closer and gave him quite a soft, tender kiss. Ezio didnt know about Orion, but he wanted to keep going. he didnt want to stop kissing him after a second, but then he heard his friend laughing and he snapped back to reality and then gently pushed Orion away and looked around, nearly in disbelief. He'd never kissed someone,and felt that amazing feeling he'd just had. He'd kissed alot of girls, but he hadnt had many girlfriends at all, mainly because he didnt feel comfortable with all of them. he usually just had a snog with a girl or two at a party, but this was so different. He completely zoned out for a second when he thought about it. Why did kissing a guy feel so much better then kissing a girl? why? and why did he suddenly feel like he wanted to snatch up Orion again and kiss him, and why did he suddenly like Orion like this? He just felt like he had a hard crush on him. The dares were rolling on, but Ezio was just so confused.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 am

Ezio and Marco kept goading one another, and just as Orion was about to lodge an objection to the whole ordeal, he felt a hand close around his shirt and yank him forwards. Shit!
Before he could say a word, he was pulled into a kiss, and he grunted in surprise, staring blankly at Ezio from behind his glasses. His heart raced with shock, but it never ocurred to him to push the other man away.
This is bad! Damn you, Ezio...
He felt himself finally give in to the kiss, some voice deep inside his head reminding him that he might have wanted this all along, but just at that moment, Ezio pulled away, and they both seemed to register the laughing and jeering of Ezio's friends.
F*ck you, Ezio.
The game continued, and while Ezio went oddly quiet, Orion suddenly began joining in all the more, laughing and joking with the other guys, as though desperate to excuse his actions.
It was all for the game. He told himself firmly, All for the game. All for the f*cking game.
Inwardly, his heart was still racing. It was a cruel joke to play on... Somebody like him. That kiss had bothered him more than he cared to let on, and yet, he had enjoyed it.
Who was he kidding? Of course he had enjoyed it! That was the worst thing about all this...

After a few more hours, the game dissolved at last. Some people passed out drunk, others went home, and as soon as he thought it acceptable, Orion excused himself to head off to bed. He fled to his room, and closed himself inside, flopping dramatically down on his bed. He was relieved to be on his own again... Now he just had to wipe this night out of his memory forever. Nothing had happened, nothing at all... He wouldn't believe it.
Goddammit, Ezio...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 am

Ezio was completely silent as he went over ti and over it in his mind. when Orion seemed to be enjoying himself and joining in, Ezio left. He didnt feel disgusting like he sometimes did after kissing a girl, be felt strange, but it wasnt bad. He was so confused it was beginning to hurt. When h finally got to his bedroom, it was 4am. He had a shower, managing fine and with a few small 'freak-outs', but when he finally got into bed, his mind would not stop replaying the memory of that kiss. He remembered leaning in, his lips pulling against his and then giving in to Orions lips. it was then that he realised, Orion had kissed him back.

He heard footsteps in the hallway, and then the door to Orions room across the hall opened and closed. Ezio couldnt stay silent. he wanted to know what the hell just happened. Ezio got out of bed and pulled on a shirt. he never let anyone see his chest, (that story can wait ;3) or the nasty scars that covered it. Federico, and many others had made comments about how the deep, ridgid, dented lines that looked like unhealed slashes on the skin of his chest disgusted them. Federico had always made it clear that he should never take his shirto ff in public like at the pool or the beach, and so he didnt. Ezio walked across the hall and opened the door to Orions room, not caring about knocking. He sw him sprawled on the bed, staring blankly up on the cieling and exhaled. "Orion, what the f*ck was that?" Ezio spoke, nearly angrily. "We... we actually kissed. You kissed me back, and that was not just a truth or dare kiss" Ezio murmured and put a hand to his head. he wanted to cry and scream, but most of all he wanted to kiss Orion again. "What is going on? I feel... so wierd" he mumbled. To be honest, he felt excited, but he didnt want to tell Orion that.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 am

Orion lay on his bed for a while, lost in thought, and just as he was beginning to decide that he ought to get up and take a shower before going to sleep, the door was flung open, and Ezio stormed in. Orion sat up abruptly, shocked that the other boy would just barge in like that without even knocking, but before he could say a word, Ezio exclaimed angrily, "Orion, what the f*ck was that?"
He felt a flash of fierce indignation jolt through him at this, but he bit back any snappy retorts that jumped to his lips, and resisted the urge of reminiding Ezio that he had been against the idea from the start. He needed this job, so if Ezio was going to make this his fault, so be it. He was used to taking the blame anyway. But he had to admit, any hints of friendship that he had been feeling for Ezio had been pushed clean out of him the moment he'd heard that accusing tone. If there was one thing Orion couldn't stand, it was being blamed for things that weren't his fault. He would go with it, sure, because it happened all the time in his world - but he would not easily forgive something like that.
They're all the f*cking same. This is exactly why I'm better off not getting close to anybody.
"It was nothing." He answered Ezio at last, flopping back onto the bed and folding his arms behind his head in a casual, relaxed fashion.
"We... we actually kissed." Ezior murmured, and Orion cast him a second glance when he noted the confusion in his voice, "You kissed me back, and that was not just a truth or dare kiss. What is going on? I feel... So wierd."
"I didn't kiss you back." He objected, but upon seeing how pathetically confused poor Ezio seemed, Orion couldn't help but take pity on him. He knew that feeling... And it was not an easy one to deal with. "Relax, mate." Orion encouraged, standing up and scratching his head wearily. "It was a game, right?" He pointed out, not unkindly, "We were a little drunk and got a little carried away, that doesn't mean anything. It was a game." He repeated, placing a hand reassuringly on Ezio's shoulder, and meeting his gaze intensely from behind his shades, "It was a game." He said for the third time. Then, with a smile, he added, "And hey, we owned, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 am

( HAHAHAHHAHAHAA Orions like "....lol wut" xD.
That's amazing - my movie jsut finnished and so i got on my emails to see if i'd got the notification for when you send me a message or when you post, and I had one that was 2 minutes before i logged on. how cool xD )

Ezio looked at him closely, completely comfused. When He started to tell him that it wsnt real, and that it was just a truth or dare kiss and that it was nothing, Ezio just shook his head. "i feel sick" ezio whispered to himself. Orion put his hand on Ezios shoulder, and told him that it was a game. "I know it was a game" Ezio said and reached forwards, taking his sunglasses off his face and threw them onto the bed "No sunglases when i'm talking to you, okay?" he added quickly and exhaled. "I'm so confused" He spoke desperately and looked at Orion close in the eye. "You're just... its so..." Ezio trailed off and put his head in his hands. "i'm so confused" He repeated.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am

((Haha! Poor characters. We do torture them so... Wink

That is very convenient, love it when that happens! Razz ))

"I know it was a game." Ezio replied quietly, but Orion was not convinced. If that was the case, then why did he look as if he was about to throw up? He was about to comment on this, but then Ezio surprised him by snatching away his glasses and tossing onto the bed. Orion grunted in annoyance, automatically looking away from Ezio. "No sunglases when i'm talking to you, okay?" The other boy instructed, and Orion just shrugged. He wasn't going to argue.
Eventually he looked back at Ezio, and the other boy met his gaze intensely. He began muttering confused half-sentences, barely making sense, and frankly all Orion heard was 'I'm confused'. He knew that feeling all too well... And although he hated that he was the one Ezio was having this conversation with, he was not heartless enough to turn his friend away.
"Come here." He said, sighing wearily as took a grasp on Ezio's arm, and pulled him down to sit on the bed beside him. "Look at me," He said, reluctantly meeting the man's nervous gaze, "Talk to me. Tell me what's got you so confused; I won't judge."
It was obvious that he had caught on, but he was still being wary of making assumptions. If he did get the wrong end of the stick here, it would make for an even more awkward situation. And frankly, Orion didn't think that was even possible.
He still couldn't believe that this was happening. If Ezio was developing feelings for him, he honestly didn't know what he would do. Because no matter what happened, everything would go to shit somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 am

Ezio looked down at the hand that suddenly gripped his arm. when Orion told him to look at him, Ezio did. he looked straight into his emerald eyes and just nodded, sitting down on the bed beside him. "uhm..." Ezio stuttered, looking down at the floorboards. "That kiss was actually... well, it was..." Ezio just trailed of and closed his eyes, exhaling "it was the most amazing kiss ever" He finally choked out "and you know what? I've kissed so many girls, and none of those kisses were anything like that." He spoke with a sigh, his brows knitting togeather with worry and sadness instead of frustration. "and I thought that you had kissed me back, and i just didnt want it to end. I just wanted to keep kissing you!" Ezio spoke, nearly shrieking.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 am

Orion listened patiently to Ezio's explanation, just nodding in silent understanding. But when the other man's voice suddenly rose, he shot a nervous glance at the door, and said, "Sssh!" He stared tensely at the door for a moment, then sighed and mumbled, "Sorry."
With a deep breath, he turned his attention back to Ezio, and met his gaze kindly. Orion's eyes were surprisingly warm considering his usually-cold attitude, and it was obvious that he was doing his best to be supportive, even if it was difficult for him. "Look, Ezio," He began gently, "There's nothing to be ashamed about, okay? I know that this is difficult and that you're scared, but-" He broke off, suddenly wondering where on earth he was going this speech.
God, I'm terrible at this! It's ridiculous...
"It'll be okay." He said at last, placing a reassuring hand on Ezio's shoulder, and looking into his eyes with a confident smile.
His smile slipped into a cheeky smirk then, and he added cockily, "So, do you usually get this bent out of shape about kissing dudes, or am I just that irresistible?" It was the first time he had really shown much of a sense of humour, but since he had pretty much resigned himself to being Ezio's friend now, he figured it was about time he came out of his shell a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 am

Ezio just nodded and bit his lip when he told him that he shouldnt be ashamed. When he heard Orion joke, and looked up to see his smile, he too smiled and laughed "I've never kissed a guy before" Ezio murmured "I've never liked a guy before either" he muttered and looked away for a moment. "so... i'm gay..." Ezio mumbled. It kind of made sense to him now. girls didnt make him nervous like they should, and kissing them was nothing, but when it came to Orion it was basically like a nervous crush. he wasnt straight, he wasnt even bisexual, he really was just gay. There was music still playing outside. He wondered when this pary was ever going to stop. Ezio looked back to Orion, and again all he wanted to do was to kiss him. "You must think i'm disgusting" Ezio sighed and leaned down, putting his head in his hands. He wandered how on earth he would tell his parents. his grandmother had given him old baby clothes and told him that she wanted to see Ezios grandchildren before she died, but he was young and didnt have anyone and now how was he going to have children now or later if he wasnt attracted to women. it was alot to take in.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 am

Orion just sat quietly, and listened as Ezio puzzled out his situation. The look on his face struck a strong chord of empathy within Orion, and he found himself almost wishing that he could just give the poor man a hug and make everything alright again... Unfortunately, that just couldn't happen.
"So... I'm gay..." Ezio concluded at last, and Orion just watched him with a sympathetic gaze. There was a long, thoughtful silence, then Ezio added, "You must think I'm disgusting."
"Absolutely." Orion retorted, patting his friend's back as he slumped over, "Really Mate, just barging in here without knocking, who does that?" He offered a small smile, then poked Ezio sharply in the ribs, forcing him to straighten up.
"I don't think you're disgusting." He added seriously, "There's nothing wrong with being gay, mate. At least you've got the balls to admit it." There was a moment of silence as Orion struggled to adjust to suddenly being so talkative, and then he tried again, "I know this must be a lot to take in, but I'm here for you, okay? So don't you let this drag you down..." He trailed off, and finally looked away, sighing heavily to release some of the tension that had settled onto his shoulders.
"So," He murmured at last, "What are you going to do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 am

( I'm gonna add a twist... xD)

When Orion 'agreed' at what ezio had said and nudged him in the ribs and grinned, laughing quietly "Who does that?" Ezio said and pointed to himself, laughing, but he then grew quiet and he looked over to him "Thankyou Orion" Ezio said to him. "I'm sorry. you probably feel really wierd... some faggot that you live with has a crush on you" Ezio murmured and sighed .it would take him a while to not feel so down about it. it would be their little secret though, until he told Roo and Alice. he had to - they were his best friends, and their love was completely unconditional. they'd support him just like Orion was. He was about to speak, about to tell Orion that he as going to get some sleep before anything else and he heard some floor boards creak. Ezio froze and looked over at the door. He couldnt see anyone, so he slowly stood up, but then rushed over to the door, seeing Federico hiding behind the door.
"wow Ezio" He breathed "That's disapointing" He muttered, pretending that he cared when actually this just amused him. Federico was just not a nice person. he really wasn't. "I wonder what Dad will think when I tell him" Rico murmured, smiliing. Ezio grabbed his arm
"Rico, please... I need just a little support right now. Could you think of someone other then your self for a moment?" Ezio snarled "Yo will not tell dad." Ezio said to him. Federico just nodded, but Ezio knew there was nothing he could do to stop him.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 am

((Oh shit! O.o ))

Orion just shrugged off Ezio's thanks, and smiled kindly. "It's the least I could do." He muttered.
"I'm sorry." Ezio added suddenly, "You probably feel really wierd... Some faggot that you live with has a crush on you."
Orion just dismissed this with a laugh and a wave of his hand. "Don't be stupid. You're still the same guy, right?"
He might have said more, but then the floorboards outside the door creaked, and his head and Ezio's jerked up in unison. Not missing a beat, Ezio darted to the door, and Orion slowly stood, hanging back to watch cautiously as Rico confronted Ezio.
He didn't want to get involved... Well, that was a lie, he actually wanted to punch Rico right in his stupid face, but he knew that he shouldn't get involved, so he just stood awkwardly in the background, wondering vaguely if this actually was his fault. Then again, regardless of whose fault it was, he was pretty sure that Giovanni would not be happy with him...
And the funny thing was, even that didn't bother him as much as the thought of what Ezio would have to go through.
God, I wish there was something I could say to fix this...
He looked up, staring at Ezio's back framed in the doorway, but he did nothing. This was a family matter, he would only cause trouble if he got involved. And yet, it was difficult for him, because he suddenly found himself feeling rather protective of his new friend...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 am

Ezio looked coldly towards Federico and shook his head "fine. tell him. but what makes you think he'll believe you? you're a complulsive liar, he knows that" Ezio said to him. Federico raised his brows
"well i'll tell him in the morning then. sleep tight little brother" he said nd turned on hi heels, walking away. Ezio stood in the doorway for a few moments before heturned his head to looked over his shoulder.
"sorry about that Orion" Ezio murmured. then turned and looked over at him "I'm good at making people uncomfortable" he smirked, but really he was freaking out. what if Giovanni did believe federico? Ezio walked back over to him and sighed "Well I should get to bed" Ezio said to him with a smile
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 am

Orion just watched with a growing sense of annoyance as Rico and Ezio argued, and by the time Ezio turned back to him, he had his usual cold expression fixed on his face. "Sorry about that Orion." Ezio murmured, "I'm good at making people uncomfortable." He just shrugged at this, mostly because he didn't agree in the slightest. He was uncomfortable around nearly everybody, except for Ezio. It made his words a little ironic, really. To Orion, in any case. "Well I should get to bed." Ezio murmured, forcing a smile that Orion saw right through. Still, he just nodded calmly, and answered, "G'night. And try not to stress too much..." He gaze darted to the door, where Rico had left, "I'm here if you need me."

Once Ezio had left to go to bed, Orion stood up and began pacing his room anxiously.
Damn that Rico! Who does he think he is, treating his own brother like that? And Ezio is such a sweet guy; this could destroy him...
"This is not okay." He muttered to himself, and his steely gaze darted to the door.
Screw it. I won't let him go through what I did.
He took a deep breath, and quietly left his room, walking down the hall to the room he was sure was Rico's.
What the Hell am I doing? I've hardly even spoken to this guy, and I'm pretty sure he hates me. I'm going to get fired.
He sighed heavily, steeling himself, then knocked quietly on the door.
Good lord, I'm an idiot for doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Ezio just gave him a smile and left the room, closing the door behind him. he pulled off the shirt he was wearing and climbed into bed. He stared up at the cieling and sighed "i'm gay" Ezio muttered to himelf, still shocked, but for some reason now he was excited. It took him a long time, but with the help of some sleeping pills he finally got to sleep.

Federico heard a knock on the door and groaned, sitting up in bed. he'd only just got in. He got up and walked straight to the door and opened it, seeing Orion. He smiled, pretending to be pleased to see him. "Orion, how are you my friend?" He spoke with his handsome, but intimidating smile. "come in" He said and opened the door wider for him. Federico glanced over to the random girl who was asleep in his bed and he smiled "sorry, do you know her? I dont actually know her name" he muttered, making sure that he made Orion as uncomfortable as possible.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 pm

After a moment of waiting, the door opened, and Orion was met by Rico's handsome smile. "Orion, how are you my friend?" He greeted pleasantly. "Not too bad." Orion replied, keeping his tone casual and lighthearted as he entered the room on Rico's invitation. He stepped inside, looking far more comfortable than he felt, and cast a brief glance at the girl that Rico pointed out to him. He knew this game; the friendly face, hiding the subtle psychological bullying... He knew every breed of asshole from his past, and Rico here was easy enough to identify. Luckily, Orion had learned not to be too affected.
He uttered a snort of amusement when Rico added that he didn't know the girl's name, and offered a smirk in response.
"Nice." He commented, then glanced back at Rico, "Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase." He shrugged, "Do us a favour and lay off Ezio a bit, okay? This is tough on him, so don't make it worse. I know it's none of my business and I should really keep out of it, but... Well, he's your brother, and I really don't think you want to screw with him now."
What the Hell am I doing...?
He stepped past Rico as he headed toward the door, and noted with vague interest that the older man was a little shorter than him.
"Cut him some slack." He said, pausing with his hand on the doorhandle. He shrugged, then opened the door and turned to leave.
This day was weird as shit. So much for keeping things professional...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Federico just smiled and listened as Orion spoke and nodded. he put on a face that made him look sympathetic, wehn really he just wanted him to leave. when he finally did, Federico woke the drunken girl up and told her to get out.

Ezio woke the next morning, expecting a hangover but there was no headache at all. maybe he wasnt drunk last night. He didnt want to get up and go out to ride. he didnt want to see Orion and he didnt want to see Federico. he slipped out of bed and pulled the shirt back on and walked to Giovanns room. Giovanni had just got out of the shower and was getting dressed. "Dad, would you mind if i stayed in bed today? I'm just unwell" Ezio murmured. Giovnni sighed and nodded
"alright" he said to him "but make sure you drink lots too Ezio. thats the only way to cure a hangover" his father spoke with a smile. Ezio wanted to tell him that he didnt have a hangover, and he wanted to tell his dad all about last night. ususlly Ezio came to his father for help with all of his problems but he couldnt for this one. Giovanni was full of god advice. "Okay, thanks dad" Ezio spoke with a sigh and then wandered back to his room and crawled into bed again.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:49 pm

The next day, Orion went about his work as usual, despite having a faint headache. He'd only had a little to drink the night before, and luckily it had not affected him too badly. The day was a plain one, and Orion had to admit that he was surprised. He had expected there to be drama of some sort, but there was nothing yet. Except, of course, for the fact that Ezio was not around. He told himself that he didn't care, and that he just needed to get on with work as usual, but that was a lie. Ezio was his friend, and despite his best efforts not to get close to anybody, he cared about that guy.

Orion worked both his allocated horses and Ezio's that day, and by the time he finally went back inside the house, it was already early evening. Feeling rather exhausted, he had a quick shower, and after changing into a casual pair of jeans and a plain white T-shirt, he crossed the hall to Ezio's room. Yawning tiredly, he knocked on the door, and waited for Ezio to answer. The poor bloke was obviously taking this harder than he'd first expected, but Orion didn't blame him. It was a difficult thing to accept, the realization that one was actually gay...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Ezio spent most of the day watching TV, and then when it got jsut a little darker he decided on a sleep. he assumed that Federico had told Giovanni, and now he just felt ashamed. He was fast sleep, but heard the knock on the door and he sat up "yeah?" Ezio called. his mind was preoccupied, so he forgot to pull the sheets of his scarred chest. When he saw Orion at the door, he just sighed "hey" he whispered and lay back down again. "have a nice day?" Ezio asked him with a small sigh. He still wanted to kiss him again.

( sorry for the short one, my doggies caught a rabbit and i need to dispose of it beore Clint comes over xD he freaks out and treats my dog like a rat if he knwos shes eated a rabbit, so ill just not tell him... xD)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next