Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Time RP (Polo!)

2 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

In Time RP (Polo!)  - Page 22 Empty Re: In Time RP (Polo!)

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 pm

We weren't speaking then, remember? Besides, you didn't come to the airport to see me off.
“I didn't know which airport you were going to.” Toby replied innocently, turning back to the screen. He knew Griff was joking. At least a little bit.
I gave your goodbye kiss to an air hostess. She brought my champagne and orange juice. You've never brought me champagne and orange juice.
Toby narrowed his eyes. “Why should I? You can get your own sodding champagne and orange juice.” He added with a swagger, shooting Griff a cocky glare.
"You're a pretty shitty boyfriend, Toast.
“I'm sorry.” He replied eventually with a sheepish smile, just as the race began. He swore at his ow stupidity of being so distracted, and stared unblinkingly at the screen as his stupid =ly fast sports car sped to the first corner, crashed, and overturned. He'd lost already.
This was going to be a disastrous race, he could already tell.

Griff won the race. Of course he did. From the start Toby hadn't a change in Hell of even getting close to winning the race. Perhaps he was out of practice.
Damn... Now he'd have to fulfil Griffin's wish. Whatever it was.
So what do I win, Superman?
Something in this voice brought him to a halt. It was so innocent, so soft, Toby could almost sense the danger behind it. Eyes wide, he dragged his gaze up to met Griff's.
The man was curled up on the sofa, facing him, his eyes wide and twinkling, and he brought a finger to his lip in a suggestive manner. Toby had seen a character do it in a hentai film once, and when he saw this, all he could think about was what she did next.
“Wow.”He blow out a breath, as if genuinely stumped. “That's a difficult one.”
He could feel Griff's eyes burning into his skull. Honestly, if Griff asked him to kneel down and kiss his feet, with that look Toby would damn well do it without a second thought.
“I guess...” He began, unable to drag his gaze away from those two dangerously hypnotising green eyes. “I... Um, guess it depends on... You know...” He shrugged faintly, subconsciously moving his face slightly closer to Griffin's. “On what you want...”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

When he saw the effect of his actions, Griffin smiled dangerously, his eyes scanning Toby's flushed face.
Then the man's eyes locked on his, and Griffin held them effortlessly. Toby was under his spell; his to control, to use as he saw fit. Well... This was an interesting development... He quite liked the power.
“I guess...” Toby croaked helplessly, “I... Um, guess it depends on... You know..." He felt Toby's face move closer, but he didn't give ground. "On what you want...”
"What I want?" He repeated innocently, turning his gaze skyward and tapping his chin. "Let's think, what do I want...?" He bit his lip thoughtfully, gnawing on it as he considered Toby's offer. So he could have whatever he wanted, huh...?
He looked back at Toby, and his expression softened. He brought his knees onto the couch, and leaned closer to his friend. "Hmm... What do I want...?" He let his long lashes flutter down, bowing his head slightly as he toyed with Toby's collar, pretending not to notice the effect it had on the man.
"I want..." He ran a finger down Toby's chest, then looked up, meeting his gaze with wide, shining eyes.
"I want you to put on a dress." He said seriously, "And let me take pictures, and put them on the Internet." He blinked innocently, "Please?"
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 am

By this point, Toby had become a dreamy mess of a man, feeling his walls crumble to Griffin's will, and before it he had almost entirely lost his self-control. Griffin's gaze was mesmerising; Toby just couldn't stop looking. It was almost as if this man had hypnotised him, and he couldn't say he wanted it to stop.
Face slowly turning scarlet, Toby felt his lips part with longing as Griffin's face crept exceedingly closer to his, then turned away again. Griff was toying with him, twisting him around his little finger, and by this point Toby was blindly following.
Griff kept repeating the question of what he wanted, his voice as smooth as a single whispering breath. Warmth gushed through Toby's body, first his face, then chest, then down his torso to his crotch. His chest heaved at the effort of containing himself. When Griff started toying with his collar, Toby was damn well prepared to rip it off himself. When the finger fell down his chest, his dignity fell with it.
Involuntarily he shuddered at the contact. Any more and he'd be begging.
Eventually Griff admitted what he wanted, but Toby didn't hear him. Whatever it had been, Toby heard something completely. To him, 'on a dress' sounded like 'undress', and it made more sense in his train of thought. Instinctively, he began messing with the hem of his jumper, wriggling to get out of it.
"And let me take pictures, and put them on the Internet."
"T-take pictures...?" Toby stammered, his face flushing a deeper shade of pink. His eyes were still locked on Griffin. "Of what?"
He wouldn't possibly want to... To take pictures of... Of that, would he? Not my-
"Please?
"
One arm hanging out of his jumper, Toby blinked stupidly. Griffin's expression hadn't changed, but Toby saw a side to it he hadn't earlier when he was in his blind stupor. A devious little twinkle in his eye. It took a long time, but eventually, Toby realised what Griffin had asked of him.
His eyes narrowed.
"You are one evil little douchebag." Toby told him, shrugging off his jumper anyway. He wore a checked shirt underneath, the top three buttons undone.
I'm a f*cking animal. He thought to himself, cheeks still deeply flushed. And he'd played right into Griff's hands. Just like that.  
He shot Griff a sideways look, then, sick of seeing that adorable air of eyes boring into him, he shoved it away playfully with a large hand.
"That was mean." He sulked, laying a hand protectively over his manhood. That had been a very close call. If his thoughts had strayed any further it would have been visible to Griff how turned on he was. "And before you say it again, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes." He murmured with a glare in Griffin's direction. "You wouldn't catch me dead in a dress. No amount of flirting will ever get me to do it."
Although that had been pretty damned close...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:18 pm

When Toby's face flashed an awkward shade of puce, Griffin just smirked in a self-satisfied fashion, leaning back to give the man space to undress - presumably in order to change into a dress. Unfortunately, before he could humiliate his poor friend to within an inch of his life, Toby broke free of his stupour, and growled, "You are one evil little douchebag."
Griffin beamed innocently at him, shrugging, and tilting his head slightly. "Nice shirt." He replied sweetly, reaching out to feel Toby's sleeve. Any excuse to tease the man.
The other man shot him a sideways glance, but before Griffin could turn on the charm again, a large hand had shoved him unceremoniously aside.
"Hey!" He objected, uttering a little squeak of laughter as he swatted Toby's hand away. "Man, that's gross! Your palms are all sweaty." He scrubbed his fists over his face, poking his tongue out at his friend.
"That was mean." Toby told him, laying a protective hand over his crotch. Griffin flashed a devious grin, teeth glinting impishly.
"And before you say it again, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. You wouldn't catch me dead in a dress. No amount of flirting will ever get me to do it."
"Oh, really?" Griffin asked dangerously, considering Toby through narrowed eyes as he rubbed his chin. "I think you underestimate my power, Toaster... But that's okay." He patted his friend's cheek, lips lifted in a crooked grin, "I'd rather keep it a secret... When I bring my A game, you won't know what hit you."
Still grinning toothily, he leaned forward and dropped a playful peck on Toby's lips. Then he stood up, yawned, and stretched his arms over his head, twisting his body to shamelessly flaunt his subtle abs.
"You still owe me a prize for beating you, you know." He pointed out, letting his arms drop back to his side, and blinking expectantly at Toby.
So what's it to be, Superman? I'm waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm

"Oh, really?" Griff challenged, narrowing his eyes. "I think you underestimate my power, Toaster... But that's okay." He patted Toby's face in a patronising fashion, and Toby growled at him like a feral dog. "I'd rather keep it a secret... When I bring my A game, you won't know what hit you."
With that, Griffin grinned widely and pecked Toby playfully on the lips.
"Oh, believe me." Toby rolled his eyes. "I'm not giving in to that again. No way." He drew a line with his fingers as if to emphasise his point, but sadly he wasn't fooling anyone. All he needed was a few seconds and Griffin's cute stare ad he'd be back into that helpless state of lust and devotion.
Ignoring him, Griffin stood up ad stretched his arms over his head, parading his lightly toned stomach off right in Toby's face. Toby tried not to notice, but he couldn't help but notice the exposed skin, and after where his last train of thought had taken him, he was helpless to keep from the tiniest erotic thought popping into his head.
Dropping his arms again, Griff blinked expectantly at Toby. "You still owe me a prize for beating you, you know."
"I know." Toby assured him. "You still haven't given me a decent idea yet, though."
And I'm not putting on a dress for you.
He frowned thoughtfully, poking his thin in a pondering fashion, when an idea occurred to him. Suddenly bright and chirpy, he got up and made a bee-line straight to the kitchen. As expected, a large back of animal crackers had been dumped in the cupboard. He took a single packet out, grinned at it, and headed straight back to the lounge.
Stopping in his tracks at the door, Toby waved the packet patronisingly at Griffin, raising his eyebrows challengingly. "You can have these." His eyes narrowed. "But you'll have to get 'em off me, first."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:43 am

When Toby left the room, Griff followed his progress with narrowed eyes, watching suspiciously.
"What are you doing?" He called as he heard a cupboard bang in the kitchen. "I have a dress in the bedroom, you know. God knows where it's been, though. The last people who lived here must have left it..."
He frowned at the door to the kitchen, growling under his breath. What was Toby playing at?
"Toaster?"

At last, his friend reappeared in the doorway, and when the man raised his hand, Griffin's eyes narrowed. There, in Toby's hand, was a packet of his treasured animal crackers. He licked his lips, more animal than any of the tasty biscuits.
"You can have these." Toby offered, his words instantly drawing Griffin to his feet, "But you'll have to get 'em off me, first."
A feral grin parted Griffin's lips, and he stretched his hands in front of him, crackling his knuckles.
"With pleasure..." He growled.
Then, with a dangerous flash of his eyes, he had launched himself at Toby, tackling him from the knee like a rugby player. The two fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs, and from somewhere in the fray, Griffin emerged victorious, the animal crackers held in one hand, while the other pinned down Toby's limbs.
Laughing like a maniac, he sat down heavily on his friend's chest, ripped open the packet, and bit smugly into a cracker. It sprinkled crumbs all over Toby's hair.
"Hah!" He boasted, spitting more crumbs through his mouthful of cracker. Those biscuits truly did turn him into that after which they were named...
"Don't mess with my crackers, Toaster."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 am

Toby realised his mistake as soon as he saw Griffin's reaction. For a second he'd forgotten how feisty and strong Griffin could be, but when he saw the crazy, cannibalistic grin on Griffin's face, Toby's smile fell from his lips. Swearing under his breath he turned back towards the kitchen to flee, but before he had his chance a scrawny – yet surprisingly heavy – figure leapt onto him and tackled him to the floor.
He grunted at the landing.
Desperate to keep the animal crackers out of reach, Toby crawled desperately across the kitchen tiles, reaching as far away from Griff as possible. But that body was far more athletic than he was, and soon enough Toby had the bag snatched from his hand. He rolled onto his stomach just as Griffin planted his backside on Toby's chest, and he grunted at the pressure.
He shot the man a death glare.
Ha!” Griff barked deviously, biting into a cracker. The crumbs dribbled onto Toby's face. “Don't mess with my crackers, Toaster.
“I'm... Gunna get you back for this.” He croaked. The effort to move had long since left him, his arms flopped back onto the floor, palms facing the ceiling, and glared up at the man coldly. He'd admitted defeat, this time, but he wasn't just going to sit here and let Griff dominate him like he had at Need For Speed.
“I call this boyfriend abuse.” He growled, but it was only half-hearted. It was the first time he'd said that word, ever. First time he'd seen Griffin as a boyfriend. It sounded foreign, yet surprisingly fitting at the same time. “Get off me, you big lump.”
Without waiting for a response, Toby poked his strong fingers under Griffin's arms, tickling at his ribs. The surprise attack gave him his chance. He shoved Griffin off his chest, grabbed an animal cracker, wedged it between his teeth, and rolled on top of him, chewing proudly on the animal cracker.
Resting against his elbow, Toby grinned down at the man, his eyes twinkling playfully. They're faces were closer than before, but this time, Toby was under no spell. In a slightly patronising fashion he raked a hand through Griffin's hair, pulling his fringe back to reveal his adorable face.
"Best two out of three?" He challenged, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 am

"How are you gonna get me back when you can't even move?" Griff questioned, grinning cockily as he rewarded himself with another cracker.
“I call this boyfriend abuse.” Toby pointed out with a glare, and Griffin laughed in response, his eyes sparkling in a lively fashion. 'Boyfriend', huh? That had a nice ring to it...
The thought mellowed him, and Griffin felt himself blush as he nibbled at another cracker, smiling shyly to himself. He had never planned for any of this to happen, but somehow, he was glad that things had worked out the way they had. Even if he had been rather 'against' the idea of being gay at first, he was beginning to find that it wasn't so bad after all. Everybody has expected it of him in his youth, after all. Perhaps proving them right was the reason it had irked him at first...
Lost in thought, he barely heard Toby's instruction to get off, and didn't notice the man's tickling fingers until the last minute. By that time, it was too late. With a squeak of mirth, he squirmed away and rolled off Toby, finding himself pinned down on the floor almost instantly. "Hey!" He objected with a laugh, snatching halfheartedly for the cracker dangling out of Toby's mouth, "Don't eat my crackers, you jerk!"
Toby was grinning down at him, and Griffin's eyes crinkled happily as the man leaned closer to him, reaching out to brush back his hair. He leaned into the touch like a puppy, smiling contentedly.
"Best two out of three?" The face above him challenged, flashing a playful grin. Griffin stuck out his tongue.
"No, man. You lost. Deal with it."
He reached up, grabbing a hold of Toby's collar, and sat up, bringing his face to within inches of his friend's. He searched his gaze lovingly for a moment, then flashed a devious grin, and blew a breath of cold air into Toby's eyes.
"Let me up!" He scolded, shoving the man back, and crawling unceremoniously over him to get to his feet. "Seriously, Toby, you're such a pushover."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

“I lost,” Toby narrowed his eyes, lowering his face closer to Griffin's. “And yet I'm on top. Tell me how that works.”
Griff didn't answer him with words. Instead, he lifted his head and grabbed Toby's collar, breathing softly on Toby's parted lips. Toby braced himself against the weight, placing a palm on each side of Griffin's shoulders to support himself. His breathing turned heavy, and for a brief second he forgot about everything; where he was, what he'd just said. Now he could see nothing but Griffin's face, and not even most of that.
He prepared himself for the kiss, but it never came. Instead, a sharp breath hit his eyes, and not an affectionate one, either.
Before he could react, Griff had shoved him out of the way. He rubbed his eyes to check for spit, then sat up with a sour look on his face.
He'd had him. Had him! Until he'd lost focus, all because of that stupidly adorable face. He brought a palm to his face and sighed. This sucked.
Seriously, Toby, you're such a pushover.
“I know.” He replied, ashamed of this fact. “There's no hope, is there?”
Ah, well. I do have a last resort to get you back. And there's nothing you'll be able to do about this one.
He crossed his legs and glared at Griffin, placing his head miserably in one hand. “I'm not going to win this one, am I?” Shrugging, he stood up and swallowed the rest of the cracker in his mouth, then calmly stepped to where Griffin was standing. He stood square, towering over the man by a good couple of inches, and smiled angelically.
“You know...” he began, innocently circling a finger over Griffin's cheek. “If you're not nice to me... I will replace you.” He raised his eyebrows, eyes twinkling down at the man. His features made him look almost as angelically evil as Griffin earlier, but his masculine figures didn't quite pull it off to such an extent. “With someone much bigger than Rabbit Toby. And I know she'll pay much more attention to me...” He grinned, trickling his fingers down Griffin's face, flicking off his chin.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

“I know.” Toby replied, defeated, “There's no hope, is there?”
"None at all!" Griffin agreed proudly.
Toby crossed his legs and glared at him, while Griffin beamed angelically back. Toby looked cute, all sulky and cross-legged, like a cheeky little toddler. His snickered at the thought. An adolescent Toby must have been one hell of a handful.
“I'm not going to win this one, am I?” The other man asked wearily. Griffin shook his head. Hadn't they already established that ages ago?
"C'mon, Toast." He held out a hand, and helped Toby to his feet. For a moment he grinned cheekily at his friend, but then Toby stepped closer. Noting the way his friend towered over him, Griffin felt his grin slip quickly away. He shrunk back into himself, blinking shyly up at the handsome man before him.
“You know...” A rough finger touched his cheek, and Griffin shuddered at the contact, rubbing away goosebumps from his arms as he turned his head away.
“If you're not nice to me... I will replace you." He looked back, eyes wide.
“With someone much bigger than Rabbit Toby. And I know she'll pay much more attention to me..."
He stared at Toby a long minute, blinking his eyes, then said seriously, "I'll bet she won't pay any attention at all after I toss her a steak." He smirked, meeting his friend's gaze defiantly, "Angel could never replace me, Toby. You know that." A moment's pause, then he leaned in, and whispered cheekily, "I'm a way better kisser."
Flashing a wink, he tweaked Toby's chin with his finger, then skipped past him, retreating back into the kitchen. He didn't need to go there; the dramatic exit was for effect, and nothing more. Griffin didn't much care about that. His mother had always said, success was all about 'presentation'. And when it came to 'presenting' himself, he was the king.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Toby wasn't sure whether he wanted his Griff's 'replacement' to be a secret or not, but he was disappointed when Griff saw right through his act. Still, Angel would be in his life whether Griff liked her not, so that wasn't much of a worry.
I'll bet she won't pay any attention at all after I toss her a steak.
“Oh, she will.” Toby retorted, lifting his chin in a proud fashion. “She loves me. A lot.”
Angel could never replace me, Toby. You know that.” Griff paused, then, “I'm a way better kisser.
With that, Griff skipped passed him back to the kitchen, not once looking over his shoulder. Toby wondered what business he had in there, and blindly followed on behind him. He may have been Griffin's 'Superman', but he sure didn't like being in a room on his own.
“Is that so?” He challenged, raising an eyebrow as he leant coolly against the door frame. Bless him... Griff was one proud sod. “I'm not sure, she does some pretty wet kisses. I won't loe.” He shrugged, then folded his arms over his chest.
“I think there'll be some competition. You may have to prove yourself, I'm afraid.” He pouted in a teasing fashion, his unnaturally brown eyes twinkling cheekily.
Go on then, Gryfindor. Kiss me like you did that day, the first time we kissed. You know you're capable of it.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm

When Toby followed him to the kitchen, Griffin suddenly found himself somewhat stuck. Since he'd had no business there to begin with, he couldn't think of a single excuse for maintaining his aloof attitude while his boyfriend was in his presence. Still, desperate to appear independent, he opened the fridge, and stared halfheartedly at the contents, trying hard to ignore Toby's presence in the doorway.
“Is that so?” Toby challenged calmly from somewhere behind him.
"Yes," Griffin answered, pulling out a carton of milk, "That's so."
“I'm not sure, she does some pretty wet kisses. I won't lie.”
At this point, Griffin had just taken a sip of milk, and with a sudden grunt, he spat it out, spraying it everywhere.
"Ugh!" He pulled a face, clearly revolted, "It's sour..."
Wrinkling his nose sulkily, he shoved the carton of sour milk back into the fridge, then turned to Toby, blinking mildly. "What did you say?"
“I think there'll be some competition." Toby informed him, folding his arms over his meaty chest, "You may have to prove yourself, I'm afraid.”
"Prove myself?" Griffin repeated, tilting his head questioningly to one side. His eyes stretched wide as saucers, shining as they searched Toby's face. "But..." He blinked away fake, invisible tears, "Aren't you supposed to love me unconditionally?" Pouting faintly, he lifted baleful eyes to look right into Toby's soul, twisting his hands self consciously together. His eyes fell to watch his own fingers, and he shifted unconsciously closer to his boyfriend.
"One day..." He looked up, then smirked, finally dropping his act. "One day, Toby, you might be able to resist the face." He winked flirtatiously, "But that's not happening any time soon, I'm afraid."
With that, he chuckled, and grabbed Toby's cheeks, plopping a wet peck onto his lips.
"If you want a proper kiss, you'll have to earn it." He advised, stroking Toby's fringe away from his face, "I can't just give them away for free, you know. Otherwise you'd stop trying." He flashed a devious grin, "And I can't have that, can I now?"
You know I'm too shy to kiss you outright like that. If you want it, then take it, you idiot.
He chuckled to himself, smiling fondly as he cupped Toby's cheek in his dainty palm.
"I'm happy you're here." He said softly, his cheeks softening to show a single, subtle dimple as his lips curved into a fond little smile. I missed you before, Idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 pm

As if someone had just poured hot sugar over his heart, Toby felt himself melt when Griffin's features changed. Those same huge, adorable eyes burned into his, and that long, fake blonde hair flopped over his flushed cheeks. It was a sight that could melt the coldest of hearts.
Within seconds, Toby was under the spell again.
Aren't you supposed to love me unconditionally?
Toby's jaw dropped. “I-... But...” No words came to him. He was beginning to feel guilty, and yet he hadn't done anything wrong. Sense had left him. All he could think about was the puppy face before him, and immediately he was kicking himself for making his Griffin upset.
One day...” Griff began, and within the blink of an eye, he was back o his usual, devious self.
Toby glared at him.
One day, Toby, you might be able to resist the face. But that's not happening any time soon, I'm afraid.
Toby's eyes dropped to his feet, completely ashamed of himself. He'd gone soft since he'd met this man. Soft as a f*cking kitten. But the way he was going, he wasn't going to get any better. He'd definitely have to get his own back.
“You're a horrible person.” He sulked.
Griff kissed him. Just a peck on the lips. Definitely not what he was hoping for. His expression remained the same. “If you want a proper kiss, you'll have to earn it.
Toby's eyes stretched wide in horror. 'Earn' it? Like he'd had to 'earn' the first two?
I can't just give them away for free, you know. Otherwise you'd stop trying. And I can't have that, can I now?
“You mean I won't get a proper kiss unless I save your life?” He whined, his eyebrows lifting upwards in the centre. Unlike Griffin's winning 'face', Toby just looked like a sulky toddler. “When's that gunna happen in a place like this?” He gestured to the world around them, but Griff wasn't listening. Hell, Toby was only half listening to himself. The rest of his attention was on the touch to his cheek.
I'm happy you're here.” Griffin cooed.
Toby pouted at him. “I repeat: you're a horrible person.” Why didn't Griff want to kiss him? Was he being too forward about it, or was it something else?
He thought back to the first bet they'd had with each other whilst playing the two-player shooting game. Toby had bet that if he could hit Griffin, just once, Griff would have to kiss him. But in the end, Griff hadn't been able to do it on his own. He could only go so far before he needed a little push to reach his goal.
“Griffin?” He murmured, peering into the man's wide, innocent eyes. Not for the first time he wished he could understood what was going on behind them. “I'm glad I'm here, too.” He smirked cheekily, then cupped a hand behind Griff's head and guided it gently to his.
But just before their lips met, Toby closed his eyes and hissed in a breath.
“Kiss me.” He pleaded. “Like you did on the wasteland that day. Just once.”
Remind me that you want this too...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:19 am

“I repeat:" Toby said grumpily, "You're a horrible person.”
With an unconcerned shrug, Griffin just smiled innocently back at him, not at all phased by the insult. He knew that he was 'horrible' sometimes. He was okay with it.
"You know, I never said you had to save my life." He pointed out randomly, "Although for the record, I have a knack for getting into trouble. Even in a place like this, it won't take too long."
He grinned, but when he looked into Toby's eyes, staring deeply into his, his expression faltered. The intensity in that gaze frightened him. It was too close... Too real.
"Um..." He licked his lips nervously, casting around for something to say. "So those new iPhones-"
“Griffin?” He fell obediently silent when he heard his name, swallowing back a lump of nerves as he saw Toby's face draw closer. He shrunk away, dipping his chin in towards his chest. "T-Toby?"
“I'm glad I'm here, too.” At his friend's suddenly cheeky expression, Griffin very nearly laughed, but then he felt a hand slide warmly around the back of his head, and his laugh turned to a surprised squeak. A shiver scuttled from his neck, right down the base of his spine, and he looked up, wide-eyed, at the man before him. He swallowed thickly, dumbstruck by the overwhelming power of Toby's presence.
The hand at his head guided him forwards, and he found himself drawn in towards Toby's lips. He realized that he was shaking, nervous and excited all at once, but he didn't pull away. Their lips were about to meet, and a thrill shot through him. He felt his own lips part... Then, Toby stopped. His eyes, which he didn't remember closing, sprung open, and he blinked in surprise. His heart was still racing.
“Kiss me.” Toby pleaded. “Like you did on the wasteland that day. Just once.”
"I-" He searched Toby's face with wide, frightened eyes, trying to imagine himself moving forward that last inch, and kissing those lips. The idea shook his frail shoulders, and his hands turned cold with sweat. He licked his lips anxiously, then gave his head a quick shake, dislodging Toby's hand.
"I can't." He pulled back, frowning uncertainly, "I- I can't..."
He stumbled back, and as the gap between them opened, Griffin felt the cold of the house hit him like a punch. He looked away, eyes downcast, and began to shiver fervently. He missed the warmth of Toby's embrace, and he was afraid to look up, and see the disappointment in his eyes. Would Toby leave him, if he couldn't bring himself to give him just one little kiss?
This idea struck a bolt of fear into his heart, and suddenly, his flutter of nerves from before became nearly insignificant. He wheeled around, and bolted back into Toby's arms, grabbing his face and kissing him fiercely.
He scrunched his eyes tight shut, ignoring the pounding of his heart, and kissed Toby until the air left his lungs. Then his shaky knees buckled, and he broke away from the kiss, clutching Toby's shirt to keep him upright, as he drew in quick, shaky breaths of the chilly evening air.
Slowly, a smile curved his quivering lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:08 am

Toby could feel Griffin shaking and trembling like a leaf, hear his breath shallow and uneven on his lips, but his gaze remained glued intensely on the man's wide, terrified eyes. There had only been once when Griffin had kissed him so intensely, and he wanted to know whether he was capable of it again.
But it didn't take long for the pressure to prove too much, and the beautiful face he had in his grasp fell away with one soft, terrified reply.
I can't.” Griff didn't seem sure of this, and it didn't fool Toby either.”I- I can't.
Toby's hand fell back to his side, fingers tingling with the lingering feeling of Griffin's soft hair knotted between them. His shoulders slumped an inch, and for a second time he looked desperate. The moment; so intense, with so much potential, was gone in the blink of an eye. Just because he'd over-pressurised Griffin.
“What are you afraid of?” He whispered, resting his temple against the door frame as he set his eyes back on Griffin's quivering stature. He wanted to know... So he could set things right. He'd not risked everything he had left to get to New Greenwich for just anyone. He'd proved his loyalty, hadn't he?
Griff didn't answer him, but he could see the question was having an effect. The stress of the situation seemed to be tearing at the man's high spirits, and at that moment, Toby wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around that delicate frame and protect him from any more harm.
Just as he was going to accept nothing was going to happen, Griffin leapt forward and grabbed his face. Without even a chance to breath Toby was being kissed, passionately, intensely. All that he wanted. If he could have laughed with glee at that moment, he would.
Wrapping his strong around around Griffin's trembling body, Toby returned the kiss gladly, his eyes sliding closed. He savoured the moment, the taste, and when Griffin pulled away, Toby was more than satisfied.
Grateful that the man had finally pushed himself forward, Toby rewarded him further with gentle kisses to the neck and face, laughing quietly under his breath. It was amazing how just a few seconds could make him so happy. “Yeah. That's the one.” He whispered, breathing another laugh, and tightened his arms when he felt Griffin's weight turn heavier.
“Thank you.” He murmured, finally pressing his lips against Griff's cheek. “God, thank you.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 am

When he felt the arms around him tighten, Griffin relaxed, trusting Toby to keep him upright when his flimsy legs failed him. The continuous string of kisses made his cheeks flush, and when Toby finally pulled back far enough that Griffin could meet his eye, he could only smile shyly, unsure as to what to do with himself. This was all so new to him, and scary, too. When it came down to it, something as simple as a kiss amounted to a whole lot more. He just wasn't sure his poor heart could take the vicious onslaught of emotions that went with it. Already, he felt faint and shaky, ready to pass out at any moment.
That was when he realized, he had forgotten to breathe.
With a shaky sigh, Griffin drew in a new breath, and at last his senses returned to the present. Beside him, Toby breathed a laugh.
“Yeah. That's the one.”
"Good." He retorted, hiding his nerves with a laugh, "Because I'm not going to do it again. At least not for like, a year or something." He smiled weakly, and patted his chest, "I don't think my heart can take it."
“Thank you.” Toby's lips touched his cheek, and he looked away, blushing, “God, thank you.”
"Don't thank me." He pushed Toby's face gently away, and took a step back, distancing himself. "Just don't make a big deal out of it..." He rubbed his head awkwardly, "You're making me feel stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Don't thank me,” Griff instructed, pushing Toby's face aside. Unfortunately this had the same effect as pushing an excitable puppy. Toby just wanted to bring his face back and shower the man with more grateful kisses. The shy look on Griff's flushed face just egged him on more.
Just don't make a big deal out of it...” He murmured, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. “You're making me feel stupid.
“I'm sorry.” Toby replied sheepishly, although he obviously wasn't. He knew he made Griffin nervous, and whilst others might want to find a way around this Toby felt complimented by it. To know he had that effect on someone just by his sheer presence was a real ego-booster. He needed that, since Griff bruised his ego almost daily.
Besides which, Griff looked so damned cute blushing and cowering away like that.
“You shouldn't feel stupid.” He cooed gently, reaching out and taking one of Griffin's hands, wrapping his own around it to warm it up. “It's a big deal for you. I know it is.” He released Griff's hand and lifted his head gently with a single finger under his chin.
After a few seconds of peering into Griff's wide, embarassed eyes, Toby felt his lips tug into a fond smile. Poor Griffin... He really was sensitive about this, wasn't he?
He pouted his lips in a teasing fashion. “You look cute when you go all shy.”
That would earn him some form of punch. Oh well.
Grinning, Toby turned to the worktop and picked up the keys to his bike. “I tell you what...” He bit his lip thoughtfully, his eyes twinkling. “Why don't we go for a ride on my new baby.” He gestures to the keys. “We can grab some dinner , and then go somewhere quiet for a bit? And don't worry, I won't speed. Only reason being this place has speed cameras.” He grinned.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 pm

"You're not sorry." Griffin grumbled sulkily, turning his flushed face away, "But you should be."
“You shouldn't feel stupid.” Toby took his hand, and Griffin huffed sulkily in response, turning up his nose in a haughty fashion.
Well, I do. He thought grumpily, And it's your fault, too.
Before he could sulk any more, a gentle finger lifted his chin, and he found himself looking at Toby again, blinking uncertainly.
“It's a big deal for you." His friend said softly, "I know it is.”
Griffin didn't reply to this. Instead he looked down, rubbing his arm self consciously. Toby was embarrassing him.
“You look cute when you go all shy.” With an angry grunt, he looked up, meeting Toby's teasing smile. His eyes shot daggers, and just as well, because he felt about ready to stab Toby there and then; right in the middle of his stupid smirking face.
"I'll look a lot less cute when I kill you..." He muttered mutinously under his breath, "Asshole."
He was about to shove Toby out of his way, when he suddenly heard a tinkling sound beside him, and glanced to the keys in Toby's hand, distracted. Like a magpie, his eyes locked on the shiny metal, entranced by the subtle reflections flickering on the surface.
At first, Toby's words washed over his head, and it wasn't until he started talking about speed cameras that Griffin finally realized what he was on about.
Of course, he was supposed to be going on the new bike with Toby... As if that wasn't going to end badly...
"I don't know if I believe you." Griffin stated bluntly, folding his arms over his chest. "If I'm so 'cute', how do I know you're not gonna kidnap me or something?"
How's that taste, Toaster? In your face!
"But fine," He shrugged, "I'll play along... If you put on a dress." He raised an eyebrow, "Otherwise I'm going to develop a sudden case of terrible motion sickness, and you'll have to stay here and let me kick your ass at Need for Speed all night instead." He flashed an angelic smile. "Your choice, Superman."
Who's cute now, asshole?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't know if I believe you.” Griffin told him matter-of-factly, folding his arms over his chest. Toby raised his eyebrows in amusement. “"If I'm so 'cute', how do I know you're not gonna kidnap me or something?
This made him chuckle. Kidnap Griffin? Why would he want – or need – to do that?
“What'd be the point?” He teased. “I'm living with you tonight. I could just hold you hostage here.”
Griff ignored him. “But fine, I'll play along... If you put on a dress.
Ah shit. That again.
"Otherwise I'm going to develop a sudden case of terrible motion sickness, and you'll have to stay here and let me kick your ass at Need For Speed all night instead. Your choice, Superman
Toby's jaw dropped at this. Now that was evil. Utterly evil. Blackmailing him by pressuring him into putting on a dress. All Toby wanted was a romantic night out, but he wouldn't get that unless he did what Griffin ordered.
He clenched his jaw. He would have rather died his hair baby blue than even look at the damned thing.
“You're not getting me into a dress through blackmail.” He told Griffin firmly, mirroring his position by folding his arms over his chest. “I'll take you on that bike ride even if I have to fling you over my shoulder.” He narrowed his eyes deviously, although in reality he knew he wouldn't manage it. Even if perched over his shoulder Griff would find a way to pin Toby to the ground, no doubt. He was far more trained at self defence than Toby, anyway.
“And I refuse to play that Need for Speed again today. My ego can only take so much.” He sulked.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 pm

“You're not getting me into a dress through blackmail.” Toby told him firmly, causing Griffin to cock his head curiously in response. "I see." He answered innocently, "So you're saying I can get you into some other way, then?"
Toby ignored him.
"Interesting..."
“I'll take you on that bike ride even if I have to fling you over my shoulder.” His boyfriend growled, obviously trying to steal back the balance of power in the conversation. Griffin blinked boredly at him from between narrowed eyes. He didn't need to say a word; his message was clear. I'd like to see you try.
Instead, he shrugged, casually brushing a speck of dust from his shoulder as he pretended to lose interest in Toby's plight.
“And I refuse to play that Need for Speed again today." His boyfriend grumbled, "My ego can only take so much.”
"Your ego's no damn fun!" Griffin protested sulkily, sticking out his tongue at Toby. "Find, have it your way, "I'll go on your stupid bike ride. But if it isn't so goddamn fun that it makes Disneyland look like a prison, then god help you, Superman, because I'll have shoved you into that dress so fast it'll make your head spin!"
He jabbed an accusing finger at the man, then grinned, and dropped him a quick peck instead.
"Let me get my wallet!" He said, rushing off to the other room. Despite what he'd said, his excitement was obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Your ego's no damn fun!” Griffin protested, adorably cute with his lips pouted sulkily like that, but Toby stood his ground. He wasn't putting that dress on. Ever.
Fine, have it your way, I'll go on your stupid bike ride. But if it isn't so goddamn fun that it makes Disneyland look like a prison, then God help you, Superman, because I'll have shoved you into that dress so fast it'll make your head spin!
Toby's brow furrowed at the last figure of speech. Wasn't the phrase supposed to be-
Never mind.
He shuddered.
Ignoring Griff's accusing finger, Toby gripped his arms tighter, narrowing his eyes. Then, just as he thought he'd lost, Griffin planted a gentle peck on his cheek.
Toby's guard crumbled. He mirrored Griff's smile.
Before he could say a word, Griffin said something about getting his wallet and rushed out of the room, leaving Toby to watch him with a fond smile. Griff could pretend not to care about going out for a ride but Toby could tell he needed a change of scenery. After an entire week of being alone he seemed desperate enough for the company.
Once they were both ready Toby shoved the keys in his pockets, pulled on his boots and jacket and headed out to the bike. He sat on the front and revved the engine – louder than necessary – and slid on his shades, looking evidently proud of himself. He felt powerful with the bike, and with his eyes covered by the shades he felt safe – at least partially – to walk around New Greenwich freely.
Besides, he knew he looked good with the whole package with him.
He waited for Griff to mount the bike behind him, and with a thundering roar of the engine, he was off onto the main road.

They stopped off at a fast-order place to pick up a hot meal and some drinks, then headed on the road again. They drove on the motorway for over half an hour, until they finally reached the edge of New Greenwich.
A few miles away from the actual border, and yet still out of the city, they were now parked on a rocky hill that towered over all the sky scrapers and high-set trains of the Midas city. Despite the darkness of the late evening, the world below them was still as active as ever, and every street light lit up the city like a small moon. If you squinted enough, you'd be able to see the cars and lorries that crawled around the place like metallic ants.
Toby dismounted the bike, dismantled the box of food and set it on a dry area by the hill edge. He sat down, pulled out a bag of nibbles and helped himself to some salty twiglets.
“So... This is the 'Midas city',” He murmured thoughtfully, offering the bag of twiglets to Griffin. “The one that's taken so much Time. I can see where it all went.” He mused, nodding to the technology-infested area below. “Still... It's beautiful, isn't it?”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 pm

When Griffin returned with his wallet, the pair headed out, and he watched with fond amusement as Toby mounted his bike, looking proud as a bloody peacock with his legs straddling metal, and his namebrand sunglasses covering his eyes. Griffin scoffed softly to himself. For an insecure jackass, Toby sure did have a huge inflatable ego. He couldn't wait to pop it.
Smirking to himself, he approached the hot, shuddering metal steed and tossed his leg over, settling casually on the seat behind Toby. "You better drive sensibly, Superman." He warned, sliding his arms around Toby's waist, and entwining his fingers in front. "Or I swear to god, I'll kick your ass to China and back. In Need for Speed, obviously." He grinned, "I'm far too pretty to get myself into a fistfight. Well... Footfight."
With that, he gave Toby a pat on the back of the head, and the two sped off down the well-lit New Greenwich street. The road slid by like silk under the bike's smooth tyres, and to be honest, Griffin missed the adrenline-pumping feeling of bumping over the rutted wasteland back in Dayton. Still, with a bike the speed of a thousand horses, there was barely time to miss the old excitement, and soon enough the pair were pulling into their destination, owned with some fast food that would have put the finest restaurant in Dayton to shame.

When the bike stopped, he tossed his leg over the seat and hopped clumsily off, stumbling on landing and nearly falling on his face. He quickly caught his balance, dusted himself off, and glanced around to see if Toby had seen. The other man was still climbing off the bike. Breathing a sigh of relief, Griffin snatched his box of food from Toby's hand, and trotted over to the highest point on the hilltop, flopping down on the grass. He ripped open the box, and tore into his food like a starved beast.
“So... This is the 'Midas city', the one that's taken so much Time. I can see where it all went.” Toby murmured beside him, offering him a twiglet. Griffin's expression brightened at the sight of the salty snack, and he helped himself to an entire handful, shoving them into his already-full mouth.
“Still... It's beautiful, isn't it?”
"Mm." Griffin grunted, casually taking the bag of Twiglets from Toby, and pushing his food aside. He started stuffing his face with the salty snacks instead.
When snacks were present, Griffin had no attention left over for beauty and romance.
"It smells like a giant hospital." He pointed out through a mouthful of twiglets, "Too damn clean, to mask all the pollution. Utopia." He gave a sarcastic snort at his own joke, and shoveled another salty handful into his mouth.
"Lights are pretty, though." He mumbled, "And the planes kinda look like stars, if you squint at them right."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Toby turned and watched with a blank expression as Griff took the bag of twiglets from him, happily helping himself to the rest. For a slim guy, Griff really knew how to stuff his face.
Seemingly unfazed by this, he reached into the box and pulled out a small pack of sushi – including a pair of wooden chop sticks – and pulled a face at it. He'd never seen sushi before but he knew it was odd-looking at the best of times. He'd imagined it to look like plastic, but the vibrant colours surprised him. Amazed by the tightly wounded rice and well-cut fish, he poked his chop stick though it, frowned at it, and slowly put it in his mouth.
A strange mix of texture, and yet a combination of mouth-watering flavours brought a smile to his lips. So... This was what rich people called a 'takeaway'?
Something fell on his lap, and he nearly jumped in horror. A full fish? But no... When he picked it up, he realised it was a tiny bottle of sauce. He nearly coughed up his mouthful in amusement.
It smells like a giant hospital.” Toby hoped he was talking about the city, and not his fish. Otherwise he was up for a horrible surprise later on. “Too damn clean, to mask all the pollution. Utopia.
Too enthralled by his food to get the joke Toby grunted, poking another sushi roll and popping it in his mouth with a proud smile.
Lights are pretty, though. And the planes kinda look like stars, if you squint at them right.
Swallowing his next mouthful Toby snorted at this last comment, placing a hand on Griffin's shoulder. “You're so intellectual when you've stuffed yourself with salt.” He smirked, throwing a grain of rice that had fallen on his lap into Griffin's face.
Then again, Griff had probably seen images and videos of New Greenwich, maybe even visited for work, but Toby had avoided it like the plague. Yes, he'd been there before, but only as a boy. And only for a few weeks, if that. Even then it was as a servant, not a free man who could look down on it as he pleased.
Shrugging, he reached over to the huge bag on Griff's lap and stole a few twiglets. But instead of eating them, he casually tossed them one by one at Griffin, an angelic smile on his face.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 am

“You're so intellectual when you've stuffed yourself with salt.” Toby teased, flicking a grain of rice at his face. It stuck to his forehead, and with an irritable grunt, Griffin brushed it aside, shooting Toby a glare. "I'm always intellectual." He pointed ought with a haughty huff, "The salt has nothing to do with it."
As if to prove his point, he snatched up his chopsticks, and stole a piece of Toby's sushi, shoving it into his mouth and chewing vehemently, as though he honestly expected Toby to ask for it back.
All his actions earned him was a casual shrug that made Griffin want to slap his forehead, and the next moment Toby had stolen back his twiglets and, apparently in some form of sick revenge, begun flicking them at Griffin's face.
For a while he tolerated it silently - then his temper snapped.
"You're annoying!" He snapped, grabbing the bag, and promptly emptying the contents on Toby's head. "There." He picked a twiglet from his friend's hair, and snapped it in his teeth, "That's much better."
At last, his stony expression softened, and with a crooked smile dimpling his one cheek, Griffin leaned over to place a sweet peck on Toby's lips.
"But seriously, Tobes." Reverting back to seriousness, he helped himself to some more sushi, chewed, then swallowed in a dignified fashion, and dabbed at his mouth with a napkin. "What do you think of this place? I mean, I get that you've just got here, but..." He sighed, looking up to the horizon, where the brilliant city lights twinkled like a thousand fireflies caught inside the black. "Well... I've been here a week." He picked at a loose splinter on his wooden chopstick, "And I still can't get my head around it. In my Time Zone, everybody was just obsessed with trying to get out; they'd work themselves to the bone just to stay out of Dayton, or move on to greater heights. But in Dayton, it's like nobody is trying to leave. They're just trying to  earn enough Time to stay alive from one day to the next. And I guess some of them are hopeless and depressed, but-" He broke off, tsking his tongue as the loose splinter he'd been picking at stabbed his thumb. Pouting sulkily, he sucked on the bleeding area, then looked up again, rubbing it absentmindedly. "I guess I'm just thinking, considering this - right here - is all everyone in the lower Timezones ever strives for... Is it really that great? All I've seen here is a bunch of mindless drones with too much Time to die, but too much fear to live..." He frowned, ripping the splinter off his chopstick, and flicking it onto the ground, "I guess we're lucky. Not everyone gets to see both sides of this world. But now that I have, I just think... What's the point of it all?" He looked questioningly at Toby, his eyes showing a rare depth as he searched for answers. It wasn't often that Griffin confessed the thoughts and fears hiding at the back of his mind. To most, he appeared as shallow as the colour contacts in his eyes, but when it came down to it, there was far more to the young Timekeeper than met the eye.
"Toby..." He turned a vague, wandering gaze back to the horizon, "Do you think that... If the rich and the poor had the same amount of Time, if everybody could live just as long as they needed to - no more and no less - wouldn't everyone just... Live... A little more?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:44 pm

“Oi!” Toby grunted as a sea of salty twiglets toppled over his head, dotting his well-sculpted hair with salt and crumbs. He pulled a face, brushing them off with vague annoyance. Still, he'd deserved that.
They both picked up a twiglet each and nibbled on it, although Griff looked far more superior than Toby. Eventually his harsh expression melted away, revealing a sweet, crooked smile that brought warmth to Toby's heart. Then, with one swift movement, Griffin pecked him on the lips.
He wasn't convinced though. For al he knew Griff could have kissed him because he now tasted salty.
But seriously, Tobes.
Impressed with his new nickname, Toby's ears pricked to attention as the conversation turned serious all of a sudden. He raised an eyebrow, turned in his seat, and listened to what Griffin had to say.
What did he think of New Greenwich? That was a difficult question. He looked down on the city below, and he felt... Bittersweet. This was the first time he'd sat there and seen New Greenwich from this angle, and when he first looked at it, he thought it was beautiful. Like stars in a clear night sky. But when he looked closer, it was like seeing a missile flying through that night sky, disguised as a star, heading off to some place far away from there, some place no one ever cared about. It was like another world, and yet linked to Dayton so tightly it made him feel sick. When he thought about how his mother cried the day the Timekeepers took the rent from her, including nearly all her Time, he looked back down on the city with remorse. He saw all the colourful street lights, all the loud, monstrous engines of the expensive cars and he wanted to destroy it. All of it.
He wanted to find the heart of the Time banks and destroy them. Rid them of all their Time and take it to Dayton where it truly belonged. Where the people deserved it.
Not only that, but he wanted to find every rich man in this city and Time him Out. He was no longer a naïve little boy blinded by love for his family. This time he'd know what he was doing.
I guess we're lucky. Not everyone gets to see both sides of this world. But now that I have, I just think... What's the point of it all?
Toby nodded. He knew what Griff was talking about. What was the point having most of the Time in the country when it was all going into making things look pretty? How did that make living any more worthy?
Toby...” He grunted at the use of his name, still staring out at the city. “Do you think that... If the rich and the poor had the same amount of Time, if everybody could live just as long as they needed to - no more and no less - wouldn't everyone just... Live... A little more?
He had to bite his lip to keep from laughing. This was a naïve comment, but he guessed it did make sense.
He sighed.
“In an ideal world, of course they would. But when you have everything, no matter how shit life is, you won't want to give it up to make some poor stranger happier.”
Toby clenched his fists and crossed his legs, pulling them up protectively to his chest, as if forming a barrier to keep him safe from his demons.
“No one here have ever listened to Dayton's cries for help. It's like they don't even exist. People here don't need to work themselves to exhaustion to know they're Time will last them another day.” His eyes dropped sadly. “In Dayton you get paid Hours by the day. A lot of people don't survive the first year their clock starts ticking down. Here...” He laughed bitterly. “What is a few hours when you have eternity to exist?”
Releasing a long sigh he stretched his legs out again, then pulled one knee up t his chest and rested his arm on it. His unnaturally brown eyes stared bitterly out onto the light-polluted horizon.
“The only way Dayton can ever get the Time it deserves is if someone takes all of this,” he gestured to New Greenwich, “and gives it back to those it stole from. By force.”
And there it is. Now you know why I really came here, Griffin. Why I made such an effort and covered my tracks. Of course I'd have done it for you, but you're not the only one I did it for.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next