Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish)

3 posters

Go down

Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish) Empty Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish)

Post  Beanish Fri May 31, 2013 7:37 am

Name: Sebastian Aries

Nationality: Spanish

Appearance: Long brown hair, light brown eyes, tanned skin

Attire: Red T-shirty, baggy blue jeans and often wears a black leather coat witch almost reaches the floor(his latest fashion statement of the time)

Personality: Very vain and full of himself, suffers from slight OCD

Occupation: None, just sails where ever the wind seems to take him

Based in the 15th century

Beanish

Back to top Go down

Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish) Empty Re: Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish)

Post  Beanish Fri May 31, 2013 7:37 am

“Captain how do u know its an enemy ship and not one of ours?”
“Because we only have one ship in our damn fleet and everyone hates us!”, Sebastian shouted at the low ranking crew member. Sebastian and his crew of 327 strong were about to attack a Royal Spanish transport ship which had just arrived from South America with its cargo of valuables(a crap load of gold). He’s plan was to storm the vessel, capture it and try convert a few crew over to his side and then he would split the gold between each ship to even the weight exactly. And so the attack began with a scream, shunt, crush and a bang and the ship hadn’t even started moving yet. Sebastian went below deck to see what all this noise what about. Turns out while loading the cannons a small wave had hit the ship and had given it a sleight rock, just enough that the cannons would role slightly on their boss wooden wheels. Discovering it was just another one of his pathetic crew having their foot crushed under a cannon he took no interest and returned to the top deck. So they finally hit the ship at last. Turns out that Sebastian’s crew where stupid again and didn’t realise it was actually transporting soldiers and weapons instead of gold and other valuables but it was too late to turn back now as they had prepared to board the ship. Being a smart captain Sebastian hid around a corner to protect himself from any musket balls which were flying everywhere and shouted, ”Attack!” Being smart once more, he stayed behind to see how things went before joining the battle or getting into the lifeboat he had prepared using this time since his men were living longer than expected. So time past as the battle raged on until things became a bit boring for him. Eventually things began to fade for his men and so he jumped inside the lifeboat and rowed his way gently to the nearest island which was part of a nearby chain. As he neared the island his boat got stuck in a deadly current, he was not bothered by this because it was pulling him towards the island. He finally realised the danger he was in when he was about 800m away from a towering wall of rock surrounded by sharpened daggers of rock with giant waves breaking up against the cliff face and still being stuck in the current he realised he had a bit of a situation. For some unknown reason he felt calm and at one with his situation and laid on the floor of the little boat as death reached nearer. Suddenly a huge wave took the boat and smashed against the cliff throwing him through the air like nothing and as he fell the only thing in his path was a large spike of rock with the tip sharpened by years of erosion and then......
Suddenly Sebastian sat up in his little boat screaming and checking his abdomen everywhere for the place the spike had pierced his body. When he stopped screaming he couldn’t stop breathing heavily and soon it turned to laughter and in shock of realising that another cross current must of swept him out to safety he fainted.

Beanish

Back to top Go down

Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish) Empty Re: Sebastian The Whale Washing Dolphin (Inkerz and Beanish)

Post  Imperial Ink Fri May 31, 2013 7:40 am

Name: Seth Larkspur

Race: Human (British)

Pastime: Violin

Dislikes: Animals, Dirt

Description:
Seth is slender and has a very athletic build. He is not overly muscular and is in actual fact rather short and petit.
He has midnight black hair which is usually cut short and then left to grow slightly longer over his ears. Seth’s black hair contrasts beautifully against his luminously pale skin. Though despite all these factors the thing that makes Seth stand out the most is his mysterious violet eyes. They mirror his personality and often enhance the fact that he is emotionally unstable, unpredictable, sly and manipulative.
Childish, Proud and flirty are a few of his more dangerous traits, so watch out.

Attire: Seth’s fashion style is a strange mixture of Dark Emo, Visual Kei and Elizabethan Gothic styles. As a pirate he is usually seen d onning black demim, shorts covered in chains; high cut leather boots and a long tailed blazer with a white flannel shirt.
He is almost never seen without his signature, page-boy hat and has a tiny tattoo of a heart beneath his left eye.

Prop Characters: - Vincent Claudette (Seth's Contracter)
• - Nickolas Stone (Pirate Captain Of the 'Eden's Ghost')
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri May 31, 2013 7:41 am

((Here's my first post^^ Woop!))

In the distance the cracking bellow of battling canons filled the air, disrupting the peace that hung so delicately over the small town of Maridell.Yawning softly, Seth rubbed away some of the sleep from his eyes before drearily stumbling out of bed.All the noise outside had woken him up, and despite it being early afternoon already he felt more than ready to head back to sleep.Stretching his muscular arms up over his head, he grumbled something incoherent before padding casually towards a tall elegantly carved mirror.With a vain flick of his midnight-black hair, he grinned slyly at the welcoming sight of his own handsome reflection.
“Gorgeously Little Devil, aren't you?” he crooned sweetly as he straightened up his creased flannel shirt and bed-ridden hair.
Satisfied at last with how he looked, then he then cast a quick glance back towards the bed.
A young, very beautiful maiden lay asleep there. She had been his customer for the night and had paid him a fine sum of money to play the part of her 'Pretend' lover.

It was common for noble woman to hire out boy's like Seth, especially when their husbands were away.
Smirking at the very thought of being paid, Seth quietly made his way back to the girl's side.
Tracing his pale fingers gently over her rosy skin, he awoke her from her slumber with silk woven words,“Good Afternoon my Pretty Rose...It is time for me to bid you goodbye”
The girl’s glossy blue eyes widened with tears when she heard this, and throwing her warm arms around his neck, she cried ,”Ah I wish it were not so! If only my husband would stay away longer... then we could be together always, my Love”
Tsking his tongue teasingly, Seth smiled and began to wipe away the tears from her sapphire eyes, “Now Now my sweet, if it's one thing I can't stand, it's to see a girl like you cry.” chuckling affectionately, he raised her chin and kissed her softly on her satin lips.
“You know I'll be here whenever you need me, all you need to do is call...”
Pulling away from the sobbing girl at last, Seth winked lovelyling towards her before stepping outside the room and into the hallway.
With a small click, he closed the door behind him and made his way downstairs to the reception desk of the small cavern
“Finally finished with today's job, I see”, an old woman greeted as she swabbed the dusty surface clean from behind the counter.
Grinning peevishly as he usually did after a good night's work, Seth leaned on the counter and murmured haughtily, “The young lady is still inside, make sure she pays you before she goes”
Rolling of her wise eyes, the old woman sighed, “Don't let the door hit you on the way out”
With a mock Salute, Seth smirked, “Nice to see you too Mrs. Brown”.

Making his way out into the street, Seth wasted no time in sprinting towards the docks to gain a better look at the two battling ships.
In the distance he could see the smoke, men and the familiar cross-bone mark of pirates.
Excitement pulsed through his veins at the very thought of pirates. However before he could daydream too much about treasures and adventure, a small scraping noise caught his attention.
Quirking an eyebrow curiously, Seth made his way towards the edge of the dock.
His bright purple eyes settling on the small lifeboat idly scraping against the wooden support poles of the dock.
It hadn't been tied yet and threatened to drift away with the next wave.
Snorting with some annoyance, Seth turned away disappointed and prepared to take his leave. However before he actually walked off, the unconscious form of a man suddenly stopped him in his tracks.
Gazing down at the body in the boat, he pondered thoughtfully, “I Wonder who this weirdo is...he's not bad looking”
Eyeing a bucket that lay nearby, Seth got to his feet and filled it with sea water.
A moment later he returned to the boat and emptied the water over onto the man inside.
“Hey Mr.” He called as he casually leaned against the wooden railing of the dock.
Examining his own nails with some interest, he continued, “You do know that you boat isn't tied down yet...you'll drift away with the next tide if you don't get off your butt and do something about it”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanish Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 am

Sebastian awoke in a daze with a smirk little man in his face who he perceived was giving him orders. Half drunk from being unconscious he stood up, mumbled a few words and fell over the side of the small boat and into the sea. Finally reaching the pier he threw himself up onto the wood. Taking a bit of a breath and then throwing himself into a fancy pose, looking at the stranger and then quickly lifting his head as high as he could in the air in the opposite direction and walking by, but stumbling and quickly correcting himself a short distance away from the stranger. So on he walked through the village (like a boss) quickly coming across a women shouting,” Seth my love, where are? Seth!” Being as Sebastian usually was it was just one of those defaq moments in life when nothing really made any sense, but that would make anyone confused. This never happened on the ship since it was an all guys crew, except for.......... anyway. So on he walked in his drunken state of confusion and deliria before getting it into his head that all that gold was lost. Sebastian fell to his knees in the dirt and his drunken state put him an instant depression. He fell on his back wailing about how close it was even when it wasn’t even, then he realised something. He realised that this was a new place which meant he could brag about how great a captain he was and gain a new crew and ship. Overjoyed at this, his current state just made things better as he was covered in sand and dirt jumping around like a complete fool not knowing the growing crowed around him. As the drunkenness wore off he came to terms with what was happening around him and things became very embarrassing as he slowed and ended up standing in the middle of a circle of confused but yet entertained people. The laughter of the people shook him to the core and reminded him of his childhood when the neighbourhood boys in Madrid used to laugh at him when he used to play with his Spanish Royal Navy battleships in the pool that he’s dad made out of wood in the front garden. Shock filled his body and he began to laugh uncontrollably to try make the people think they were laughing with him and not at him, in his mind it worked. He managed to break through the crowed and sprinted strait for the dock where he saw the stranger once more.

Beanish

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 am

When the stranger came to from his sea-drunken slumber, Seth watched him with hidden amusement as he carelessly flopped over the edge of the boat into the seawater.

Idiot...he's probably swallowed sea-water or something
Stifling a small laugh at that thought, Seth stepped closer towards the edge of the dock in order to gain a better view of the 'drowning' man.
It took a good few minutes before the bizarre sailor resurfaced, and by the time he had, Seth's sly eyes had already begun to examine the contents of the small lifeboat.
It's primitive set of supplies and decrepit state made it very clear to him that who ever this odd fellow was, he didn't have much in the line of valuables or money.
Sighing with some disappointment, Seth stepped aside neatly as the soaked man began to pull himself up onto the dock.
Spluttering water distastefully from his lips, Seth grimaced with disgust and took a few cautionary steps away from the stranger. He was not in the mood to get wet, not from some dirty old sailor.
Raising an eyebrow at the weird sight, He curled his lips into a smug little smile as he murmured, ”You look rather washed up, my friend...Perhaps you should've heeded my words and tied down your boat like I suggested”
Shrugging carelessly, he raised his hands and added thoughtfully, “Guess it's too late now”

When the stranger said nothing, Seth wrinkled his nose with annoyance. There was a irritating proudness in the man before him and this irked Seth more than he could even bear.
He hated it when people ignored him, or even worse when they pretended to be of higher class or rank than him.
Feeling belittled, the boy felt the sparks of vengeance gnaw hungrily at his thoughts, he grinned peevishly when the stranger finally got to his feet and trudged off wordlessly towards town.

“Good riddance...”, Seth muttered with a annoyed 'tsk' of his tongue as he watched the stranger disappear down the road into the crowds.

Left unwisely to his own actions and thoughts, Seth decided to hang back and raid the fool's boat.
He found the man's haughty attitude towards him insulting and wanted to gain a little 'even' ground with him.
Stepping towards the small lifeboat, Seth grabbed a lose rope and looped it skillfully through the hook where the oars usually went.
Making sure that the boat had been securely tied to the dock, he then stepped inside and began to rummage through it's contents.

Tossing an empty rum bottle over his shoulder into the sea, Seth soon found his search to be rather futile as he continued to pick relentlessly through a messy collection of pirate goods.
He had scrounged out a few bits of tattered parchment, matches, a rope and the corpse of what might have once been a rat.
Holding his breath at the very sight of the gored rat, he swallowed back the urge to vomit and grumbled breathless,“Such tasteless treasure, God! and here I thought that Pirates were actually stealing important things ”
Nudging the corpse out of sight with his boot, he straightened up his frocked shirt and mumbled seriously, “I'm wasting my time here... I think I'll just sink the damn thing and call it a day.”
True to his words, Seth hopped out of the boat with catlike grace.
Searching his belt for his pistol, he then filled it with gunpowder clicked it's trigger.
Within minutes he had shot at least a dozen holes into the small boat's base, leaving it to sink helplessly as water filtered in through the vengeful holes.
Grinning evilly at the sight, he took a moment to gaze upon his finished work.
“Not the cleanest job, but a master-piece never the less”
Chuckling darkly, he then examined the one object he had manged to 'save' from the stranger's junk pile of goods.
It was a stylish coat leather coat which he had taken an odd liking to.
Slipping the garment on over his small shoulders, Seth step forward and felt something clink inside the pocket.
Pausing at the strange noise, Seth quirked an eyebrow curiously.
"Wonder what that was?"
Slipped his hand into the coat's pocket, he brushed his fingertips over something cool and metallic.
Wrapping his fingers around the item, he then opened his hand again to examine it. An intricately carved golden coin glittering in his palm.
Eyes widening with realization, Seth lifted his gaze up in the direction of the stranger.
The bizarre man had returned and stood a only few meters away from him.
There's no chance in hell that I'll letting go of this baby, Seth thought silently as he eyed an escape route.
Grinning peevishly towards the man, he then flicked the gold coin up into the air and caught it with skillful flick of his wrist.
Pocketing the coin into his pant's pocket, Seth then took flight and sprinted hastily down the road.
He had his loot and he wasn't giving it back.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderfu Omens Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 am

(Hey its actually beanish. I forgot my password. Also my name is supposed to be Wonderful Omens and no Wonderfu Omens.)
Well ........another defaq moment for Sebastian. These were becoming more frequent as time went by and so he decided to go for a bit of a stroll on the beach.
At the beach......
Further on not too far along the beach he saw something which filled him with intense emotion and memories. No words spoken, he ran as fast as he could down the beach. It was exactly what he thought it was, bits of broken wood and in the midst of it all a dead body, a member of his crew. He slowly bent down, reached out with a shaking hand...... and picked up his designer comb out from under the sand just to the side of the body.”What luck!” Sebastian shouted, “I thought the label was joking when it had life companion stamped on it!” With joy in his heart, a smile on his face and his designer comb in his pocket he set off. As he was about to carry on walking across the beach, multiple thoughts, ideas and solutions flooded his head. What if the Royal Army find him? Where was he going to sleep tonight? Is there a stylist on this island? And so the main goal of the situation was set....find a stylist! So back to the town it was.
At the town......
The crowds had dissipated but the comedy still lingered deep within the air. Sebastian was oblivious to it all, focused on his mission of finding a stylist. The town wasn’t very big and didn’t have a lot of people so that was a bit of a prob. Finally he found something.... it was a barber shop “The Bald ‘n Shaved”. Sebastian walked in, confident, brave , proud, ready.
Inside The Bald ‘n Shaved......
“Not big, about 2m by 2m. Just big enough to fit two people, on sitting one standing. Will do!” Sebastian said as he inspected the inside of the small wooden hut with a local painting on the wall of him and his family on the beach. Sebastian sat down in the chair, confident! “Bald or shaved the shop owner asked while standing behind the chair wielding 23cm knife, insanely sharpened!
“Just a bit of the top and not too much off the sides. Wait dude! What’s the knife for?”
“Cutting hair of course. Why else?”
“So your going to cut my hair with that?”
“Yes. Is there a problem?”
“Are you seriously going to cut my hair with that?”
“Yes.”
“this better be good of your f*cked.”
The man began to cut.

One untidily severed hair later......
Sebastian quietly left the shop and gently closed the door behind him and went on a new search, a search for a place to sleep. As he continued to walk away from the shop one of the locals walked up to him and asked in an exited but yet chilled local accent, “Bra what happened in their cuz you still got hair?” “I ate him.” Sebastian replied casually. The local burst out laughing and walked off. “Hunger issue solved.” Sebastian thought to himself as he casually walked off. A little later just after night had fallen and all that lit the town were torches he began his search. Eventually he found a place to sleep. It was an old run down inn but was still in use. Sebastian walked in. There was a women behind the counter. “probably the owners wife working the night shift.” He thought to himself. “Can I help you?” she asked. He approached her, walking behind the counter, lunging forward gripping her mouth with one hand whilst thrusting the 23cm blade into her stomach. Face to face, he leaned over and whispered a fine chuckle into her ear. When he entered the building he noticed a bathroom nearby. He dragged the dying women to it, laid her down in the bath, severed off all her limbs and threw them down the long drop toilet and washed the blood down the drain whilst making sure not to dirty his clothing. He swiped a few items from the women and the store and ventured off into the darkness of the night jungle. About 3km later he set up camp for the night. It wasn’t the best but was good enough.
The next morning......
A bit more calmed down now from the anger of the barber incident he decided to keep moving away from the village towards the other side of the island. After cruising through the jungle for many hours he hit an isolated dirt road and decided to follow. A few kilometres later he found a little isolated rice farm and at the top of a small hill was a house, fairly large in size. Sebastian walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Unknowingly his personality had changed somewhat after being on this island. The door opened and a woman appeared, “Can I help?” she asked. She looked around 20 and quite pretty to say the least. Sebastian was struck by the women’s amazing deep light brown eyes and panicked. Rubbing his neck and trying his best not to make eye contact but his eyes drawn to her. Stuttering, trying to get a word out he managed to come up with something quickly, “Can I buy some rice?” “Sorry but we only sell on Sundays. We have a stall we use in the town which we sell from. If you would like to buy then your welcome anytime.” “Thanks, will do!” Sebastian replied with a huge smile on his face, turned and walked away. Suddenly he realised something. It was a life or death situation. His coin chocolate which was covered in gold tinfoil was missing. He realised it was that dumbass from the ‘incident’ town. He sprinted flat out through the jungle, kilometre after kilometre, and finally came across what looked like a camp of some sort, but not one just for the night but for almost permanent residence and began to investigate.

Wonderfu Omens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down