Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

3 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 am

[[Okay Smile And this is the 1000th post!! WHOOOO]] 

I nodded in comprehension. Giving her a final glance, I crept around the hedge, looking for anything to steal. Out of the corner of my eye I spied a torn load of bread on a nearby table, probably left there for the soldiers as a meal. No wonder they looked cranky, but just the sight of the food made my stomach rumble. Ensuring that they were looking directly where I would run, I took a deep breath and sprinted as fast as I could towards the bread. I took the larger piece, hugging it to my chest as I ran. I heard shouting behind me, but didn't dare turn to look. 
As I thought, my legs didn't carry me far. I stumbled and fell at the edge of the clearing, and before long I felt a cold hand clamped down on my shoulder, flipping me over. 
"Well...what have we got here? A thief!" Laughed one of them. I looked up at them with wide eyes, although if I said they didn't scare me, I'd be lying. They didn't have any weapons, but enclosing their chests they had thick, kevlar vests. Where they had gotten those, I had no idea. 
"Little bitch stole our bread." Remarked the other, tearing the food from my grasp in one, rough motion. The two men loomed over me as I tried to crawl backwards out of their way. 
"Ah ah ah, you're not going anywhere. You damn near stole our lunch." Growled one.
"What makes you think you can do something like that?" Demanded the other.
"P-please...I'm so hungry!" I blurted. "I haven't eaten in weeks..." I allowed myself to glance over to the hedge where Alex was hiding to make sure that she had gone, but the men didn't notice. They were too busy brushing the dirt off of their loaf.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 pm

((Woop! Smile ))

Sam made a shocking, although apparently believable display with the two guards, playing the starving orphan child probably better than I could. Then again, I'd have burned the bastards for handling me like that.
Rolling my eyes at her acting I snook around the trees and crept half the perimeter of the camp to the back, where the trailer was closest. There were small groups of Supers huddled sadly around a campfire, but other than that it seemed pretty deserted. In fact, there may have been others camping around outside this one, I guessed this may have only been a small group had survived. But there had to be.
There was definitely someone in the trailer, though. Besides Theo, anyway. I had to get them out somehow.
Glancing around the camp, I noticed a rusty barbecue pot that seemed to be used as a stove, which had soup or something in it. It was being powered by coal.
Easy enough then. Shrugging, I snapped my fingers quietly, concentrated on it's flames, and watched them dance for me. They blew up, as if setting the pot itself on fire, and caused several small groups to notice. The flames strengthened more, catching more attention and causing more heat than necessary. A spark flew off the rusty pot and landed on a small patch f grass, which set alight. The smell was enough to catch whoever was in the trailer's attention. With another click of my fingers I could have burnt the entire camp down. The thought made me smile.
They came flying out, leaving the door wide open – although Theo must have been tied up inside, otherwise they would have been reluctant to do that – and I strolled in without a worry of who saw me.
Theo was tied to a chair which had fallen on it's side, and his face was bloody and bruised. I guessed his body was like that too. But he was awake, and when he saw me, I think he said my name. But I really didn't give a toss what he had to say.
I stepped forward and pulled the chair back onto all-fours, and turned around to examine how he had been bound. Twine. How cliché.
I quickly burnt it off, trying to avoid his wrists at all possible, and grabbed his lower arm, yanking him to his feet. It didn't occur to me that his ankles had been struck at to keep him from walking. I had to grab his other arm to keep him from falling.
He let out a cry in pain, for which I shushed him. The fire outside would be burning to my command, but the people outside weren't deaf.
“Shut your trap.” I hissed, and linked his arms around my neck, lifting him off his feet. He was heavier than I'd first planned. “I'm getting you out of here, you asshole.”
“But... Guards...” He mumbled in my ear.
“They're being dealt with... As long as you keep quiet.” And that was the last thing I told him. By that point I just wanted to get out of there, so I lifted his thighs up and legged it out of the trailer and headed straight out of the camp, right in the direction of where I hoped Sam was waiting.
Oh crap, I'd have to get her out, too.
The Supers would find out that Theo was gone, then they'd send out a search party to kill him. But they'd have to go through me first.
I caught Sam's eye, being dragged to her feet by one of the guards, and nodded at her to try get away from them. I had a human on my back that weighed a tonne. I couldn't help her.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

[[I might change to 3rd person for a bit]]

Once she saw Alex scuttle in, Sam knew she had to keep these guards occupied for as long as possible. Shielding her face with a hand defensively, she stared up at them. 
"I'm starving." She said simply, and as if on cue, her stomach gave an irritated growl, for which she had no choice but to wince at. Ironically it was probably those dodgy cereal bars messing with her system, but the guards looked convinced. One of them sighed. 
"Jesus Christ Henry, she's a kid."
"So f'cking what, Joel." 
"Y'know if it was your kid, your tune would be a whole lot different." 
"Yeah well she's-" He stopped himself abruptly mid-sentence. "Fine. Give her a bit. Then she can piss off." He scuffed his boot on the ground and walked back to his post, swearing under his breath. 
"Come on." Joel offered her a hand, and reluctantly she took it and pulled herself to her feet. "Take it." His voice was low, and she was expecting him to break off a small chunk. Instead he shoved the entire loaf into her hands. "You look like you need it more than we do." His expression was soft, and his eyes were kind. She almost felt bad that she was conning him. From the corner of her eye she spotted Alex dragging a half-conscious body into the foliage, which was her cue to leave. 
"T-thanks." She looked down at the bread, eyebrows raised. Sam even thought that she meant it. 

Taking two steps back, she made off in another direction, jogging into the undergrowth. She made a wide circle around the camp and met up with the two in the direction that they had escaped from. "This him?" Her eyes fell on the boy that she had carried from the camp.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41