Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

3 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:28 am

((Eating food. XD I'll be back soon.))

I expected her to resist. I expected her to start shouting obscenities. What I didn't expect was for her to push me away with quite as much strength as she did. It was more strength than a girl who'd just got out of a coma was supposed to have.
Had she even lifted a hand? Had she even touched me?
It didn't matter, because I soon found myself staggering three meters away from her, scrambling for the ground under my feet. I closed my hand, immediately snuffing out the fire, and I narrowed my eyes.
"So. Are you coming with me, or not?" I demanded firmly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am

[[Okie dokie :3 Have you seen The World's End?]]

I looked up at her with tired eyes, wanting more than anything to say no and get away from this place.
Don't you dare. You are going to say yes and you're going to go with her.
Why should I? She's bullied me, she's treated me like crap and nearly killed me all in the space of an hour or so.
Because you might actually get your sanity back. And your memory.
Does that mean you'll go away?
Probably.

With a sigh, I looked up at her. "Fine. I'll go with you." Putting one hand on the bed and one hand on the floor, I shakily pushed myself to my feet. "I don't think I have any other choice, do I?" She said stubbornly.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 pm

((I haven't. Is it good? Smile
Also, I found this a while ago: http://www.charactercreator.net/anime-character-creator.html Thought you could have a bit of fun with it. Wink))

I shrugged at her response. It was less than enthusiastic, but it would do. "Of course you have a choice." I grunted, adjusting my beanie. "I offered to kill you, didn't I?"
Shooting her a sarcastic smile I shrugged, then shoved past her towards the exit of the hospital. "Besides, once we've saved Theo's arse he can babysit you. Hell, if you're really lucky, he might even flirt with you."
Like that would take much convincing.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 pm

I nearly collapsed again as Alex steamrollered past me out of the door, knocking me so I had to grab hold of the door frame to stop myself from toppling over. Awesome. If I had enough energy I would have put my foot down and made a point that I wasn't going to be trodden over if I went with her, instead I just stood there in silence. Well great.
Stooping down, I hefted the bag up onto my shoulder again and took off after her. "I'm still Sam, you know. I'm still me. Just...minus the memories and perhaps a bit of the sanity." I shrugged and allowed myself the smallest of smiles.

[[Ooh that's pretty cool! And it's AMAZING and so funny - I recommend you take your butt to see it Wink ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 pm

"Yeah," I scoffed, stuffing my hands in my pockets in a masculine manner. "If you were Sam you'd be arguing with me right now for trying to kill you, and crying over how we need to get Theo asap. Oh well..." I shrugged. "As long as you stick with us, I won't feel obliged to burn you. 'Kay?"
I didn't look around for a reply.
"Jesus, would you hurry up? He could be getting eating alive by mutants right now, for all we know." There had been some weird Supers in this camp, after all. Most of which probably shouldn't have been messed with. They'd be really pissed by now.

((I will. :DI live close to a cinema thankfully, anyway. XD Plus, I'm due another visit. I'll take a look at it. You seen Monsters University?))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:28 pm

[[I haven't! That's the next on my list I think. Unless I go and see The World's End again because I'm craving that at the moment xD The soundtrack is AMAZING, it's all from the 90s]]

I guessed that she just wanted an excuse to snap at me, since I was right behind her.
I am arguing! She just can't hear me. At least Theo did more for me than she ever did.
"She's pissed. She just said that Theo did a lot more for her than you ever did."
Oh well great, thanks.
"Boy...Sam told me a lot about you, but definitely missed out on the moody cow part." I went to run a hand through my hair, but let it drop to my side in annoyance.
Don't even go there. She's done worse than what she did back there.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 am

((Monster's Uni is AMAZING. You'll love it. XD And there's a beautiful animation beforehand called The Blue Umbrella 

"Yeah, well," I growled, clenching my fists to keep them from lighting up with rage and tossing balls of fire at Sam's face. "Theo isn't here."
Why was she even talking like that? So... 'Third person'? Had she really lost her mind?
Apparently so. Even more than me, too."
"Listen, okay? It's a long walk to where we're headed, so please try and keep whatever crazy arguments you're having with yourself, to yourself." I shot an accusing finger in her direction. A flame the size of a candle light hovered over the fingertip. "Before I get pissed off and kill you. Got it?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 am

"...so please try and keep whatever crazy arguments you're having with yourself, to yourself."
Her comment made me giggle slightly hysterically, and I glanced at the little flame hovering above her skin. Still chuckling, I leaned forwards and with the slightest blow, I blew it out.
With eyes fixed on her face, I pursed my lips together to refrain from laughing. "Got it."
And with the slightest of shrugs, I walked past her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 am

I growled loudly, struggling to keep a hold of my anger. The way we were going, she wouldn't make it to Theo. I'd kill her way before then. This Sam... This crazy person... I couldn't deal with it. But if I killed her before we got to Theo when Theo could give her memories back, then hat would be a waste, wouldn't it?
Stuffing my hands in my pockets I slumped after. Baring in mind I knew where we were going.
Give me the strength not to kill her...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 am

When the hysterical giggling had subsided, there was a growing hunger rising from the pit of my stomach. Without thinking twice, I dove into the bag on my shoulder, pulling out a snack bar and ravaging it hungrily, tossing the wrapper away carelessly. I swear I could hear the food rattling in the empty chasm that was my stomach as I welcomed the flavours, even if it was rock hard and very nearly inedible. I thought about not offering Alex one since she had been so hostile towards me, but she needed to survive as much as I did, so I grabbed one and chucked it back to her. Whether she'd accept it was a different matter. "So where are we going?" I asked casually.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm

[[Oh and btw did you want to continue with the Harley RP? Just curious Smile]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:30 pm

((Sure. :)Just need to find motivation for it, is all. And sorry I haven't been very responsive today, my computer's been dead slow. -_-))

A strangled yelp left my lips as something was thrown in my direction. For one stupid moment I thought it was a knife, but when I caught it, I realised it was naught more than some old cereal bar.
Shooting Sam a suspicious look, I pulled off the wrapper and took a cautious nibble at it. It tasted like horse food.
"We're going to find Theo." I repeated. "Haven't you been listening? He's been kidnapped by the Insurgents and they're using him for interrogation. The idiots think he's a Catcher. Apparently the General was the one to tell them about him. Treaturous tw*t."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm

[[Haha it's okay! I checked and I was the one who posted last so as soon as you get some motivation just go right ahead Smile]]

Her response made me roll my eyes. "I know why we're going, but where are we going? Like how far away is it?"
If they fled from this place it'll be pretty freaking far. They wouldn't want to risk another attack by camping right next to ground zero. But I guess they have every right to think he's a Catcher, he had the mark and all. He was a Catcher at one time if I remember correctly.
"But wasn't he a Catcher anyway?" I asked cautiously, shrugging a little. "I mean...sure we have to get him out but-" I shrugged again.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 pm

((Okay, thank you. Smile ))

I shoved past her again, heading for the streets. "They're in an old campsite around three miles west of the city. If we hurry up we should get there within the hour."
[i]If you could still fly, we'd have got there within the next ten minutes.[\i] I thought with a huff of annoyance.
"As for Theo, technically he is a Catcher. But only genetically.He was grown in a dish to have the powers he has, and he was brought up by Catchers. But it seems he doesn't believe in the same things they do. Therefore he has ended up being treated the same we do, like outlaws, and gets hunted down too. But he's not a bad guy, people forget. He's just in an unfortunate position with being hated by both sides for either what he is or what he believes in."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:36 am

I quickened my pace to match her stride. "Oh well that's not so bad, I mean I thought it would be miles and miles and miles away. I don't really have enough food to last us that long."
And we still have to do something about you. You can't go wandering around like a lost puppy all the time.

We had reached the edge of the campsite, and for a second I stood outside the gates, pondering which way to go. The entire camp was surrounded by dense woodland so no one would stumble upon it accidentally, and I hadn't a clue which way to go.
"Which way did you come in from?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:05 pm

I shrugged. "I don't eat much anyway." Plus that cereal bar really had tasted like horse food.
I glanced around the trees for a moment, then pointed a finger East. I knew we'd get lost if I didn't mark my way somehow, so I'd made a little burn marks on three branches towards the way we were supposed to be going. No one else would have noticed, anyway.
"Yeah, definitely this way." I nodded to clarify, then stuffed my hands in my pockets and started walking.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:11 pm

I followed her in silence, brushing my fingertips against the bark and running the fingers of my other hand through my non-existent hair. The noon sun was high in the sky, the ground dappled with sunlight where streaks had broken through the dense canopy of trees. For a while it was nice to walk in the quiet, listening to the birds and the insects, but after a while it became a burden, and even the birds had stopped singing. The dead air hung between us uncomfortably, and I wanted to strike up a conversation, but she would only bat it away and storm off faster, leaving me all but running to catch up. I didn't understand her reasoning behind being mad, it was almost as if she went around looking for arguments. Sam was unhelpfully quiet too, brooding probably, however I couldn't help feeling that she was keeping back conversation, like she too was trying to find the right words. The quiet became even more uncomfortable. Once again my gaze rested on Alex walking ahead, her posture hunched and uninviting, and I found myself wondering what she had gotten up to these past four months. Not like she was my friend or anything, I didn't know her at all, but it looked like she hadn't done too badly. She wasn't dead for a start. The dirty beanie on her head looked like it enclosed hastily chopped off hair, prompting images of her having to live rough, which couldn't have been easy on her, physically or mentally. The strap on the bag had slipped from my shoulder again, and I lifted it back to its rightful place. I could wait for her to make conversation, but I wanted to talk to her within the next year if at all possible. To keep my body occupied, I wolfed down another cereal bar, trying not to focus too much on the taste.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:38 pm

[[Are you going to post? It's fine if you just want to drop it even though I'd rather like to carry on, but I can't keep waiting for an answer everytime you're online]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 am

((Sorry, my head's been all over the place this holiday. O.o I'll post now, then I need to set up the wireless printer and stuff. Then I'll try motivate myself properly for after that. Smile

Great post by the way. Wink ))

The trek out of the woods and around the city walls was a long, painfully awkward one. Sam was totally out of it, and it seemed after her coma she'd woken up either with multiple personalities or Schizophrenia, both of which were going to be a pain to deal with. No matter. Once we found Theo and got the poor sod out of the mess he was in then he could deal with her. Personally, I wanted nothing more than a sleep.
“Would you hurry up?” I called behind my shoulder. “And stop stuffing your face. I'll need a hand in-”
We'd reached the woods on the other side of the city – there weren't many catchers around since they were so busy in the lab prisons with the Supers they'd managed to capture without killing, so the city walls weren't particularly heavily guarded and were easy to creep around – and a bout three miles into these woods there was a small camp made of nothing more than three small camp fires and a smashed trailer, with a couple of plastic chairs. It didn't look guarded, but I knew fair well that they were there somewhere. Stopping in my tracks, I grabbed Sam's shirt roughly and pushed her down behind a bush. Above our heads were two figures dressed in black hidden in the trees. They hadn't seen us yet.
“Keep your head down.” I hissed to Sam. “Theo's in there.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 pm

((It's okay Smile And thanks!))

"Oh, would you lighten up?" I hissed, throwing the wrapper over my shoulder carelessly. "You don't have to be such a grumpy b-" A barely suppressed squeak escaped my lips as she forced me down onto the ground, and for a crazy moment I thought that she had completely lost her temper and was about to punch me one, but that was before I heard the shuffling of close-by feet, and the shadows of two figures crossed over our faces. "You're kidding me?" I breathed. "That place couldn't hold a kitten, let alone a super-charged hormonal dude." It didn't look much, although I guessed Alex had her reasons for hiding and not going all out on at attack. Sam was still quiet, and I had the feeling that she was trying to push me enough to make me take a look over the top of the hedge, but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction, and instead kept my head down.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 pm

I rolled my eyes at Sam's reply. “Yeah, except he's tied up. Duh.” I snapped a hand around her mouth. She was even breathing too loud. I just wish wherever Sam was she'd wake the Hell up and help me out. This girl was no help to me. “He's in the trailer.” I nodded in it's direction. Just as our attention set on it, a loud grunt echoed from it and it shook inside. Poor Theo was probably having the living daylights knocked out of him for information. Too bad he didn't have in there.
I shook my head in disgust.
“After the war a small group of Supers fled to the other side of the city. The Catchers think they got everyone, so they didn't bother checking around for survivors. You'd have thought they could have at least cleaned the mess they left at the other camp...” I rolled my eyes. “Anyway. He's there, now. And they're angry with him as a Catcher for everyone they lost. The problem is he hasn't actually done anything. Hell, he fought with them at first. But... Well, we need to break him out of there, before they damn near kill him. Even then it won't be a quick or painless end. They'll make him suffer.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Her movement made me jump, and I blinked in surprise. She was too impatient. Her skin was rough and worn, and her hands smelled of dirt, and I tried not to breathe too much of it in as I turned my head and nodded in comprehension as she told me what had happened. Carefully, I peeled away the clamp over my mouth. "So you want a distraction? To get those guys off duty?" I nodded to the two guards, one was pacing and the other may as well have been a statue he was standing so still. Alex was quiet, and I filled the silence with a shrug. "You just seem tougher than I am that's all. You could take out whoever is in there."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 am

I raised an eyebrow at her, bringing my hand back to my side. “So, what're you saying?” I whispered. “You saying you'd volunteer to distract them?”
It wasn't a bad idea. At the moment she looked about as gormless as a Womble. ((<3)) and it's not like she looks particularly threatening in her current state. A little crazy perhaps. But she'd hardly be seen as a threat right now. That was more than you could say for me, with my current attitude. I'd blast the first person that so much as looks at me weirdly.
“Alright. Tell me what you have in mind.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 am

I nodded, before taking a deep breath. "Well I guess I could steal something of theirs, or throw rocks at them or something?" I winced at the pitiful suggestions. "I know it sounds stupid but it's all I got. You're the one with the powers here, not me." I looked through the leaves once again at the scene, at the still guard and the guard who was too annoyed at the lack of action to stand with him. "It looks like they've been here for a long time, they look tired and restless. Perhaps they'd be happy to abandon their posts to chase down a nuisance like myself."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 am

((Getting food. Smile I'll be back soon.))

I shook my head. “Don't attack. As you said, they're tired and cranky. They'll probably kill you.” I shrugged, like this was nothing. “But stealing something is a good idea. Steal food or something, then they'll probably pity you and bring you in. Then, I'll creep in from the back and let Theo out of the trailer. Sound good? And for goodness' sake, don't forget what you're doing.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next