Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

3 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:50 pm

I chuckled. 'Yeah, I suppose it does.' I stretched my wings, but they were still cramped. 'I need to fly somewhere...' I looked around the cavernous warehouse, and spotted a steep beam above us. 'Be right back.' I smiled, getting to my feet and kicking off the ground, my huge wings carrying me high, untill I could sit on the beam. The feeling of it felt so good, being able to fly after days stuck on the ground in the woods, or in a cave, or some windy, noisy tin can.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:01 pm

I rolled my eyes, shakign my head in amusement. "Show off" I teased, watching her fly up to the beam. "Just stay away from the light, we don't want to attract anymore attention tonight" I called, before turning back to the fire, warming up my hands. It was weird hanging around another supernatural, but I guess it was good for me, since I'd been without anyone for so long. I smiled to myself rubbing my hands together to warm them up.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 pm

'I heard that.' I called down to her, smiling. Being careful not to step into the light, I slowly made my way across the beam.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 pm

My smile broadened as I heard her comment but I kept my gaze on the fire, careful not to send anything into flames in the process. I slipped off my hoodie and held it above the fire to dry for a few moments. I then took it away and dropped it on the floor beside me, finally satisfied with the warmth it had sent around the room.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:13 am

I glided over to the other large window and stopped beside it, looking out over the road. I half hid in the shadows to the side as a beam of sunlight came flooding in through the window.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm

I turned my head suddenly as the beam of sunlight shone through the window and with a flicker of my hand, the fire was out. I shifted back to the shadows cautiously, squinting slightly as the light hit my face, almost burning at my pale skin. Quickly looking away, I brought my attention back to the other super, running a hand through my long brown hair. "So, what's your name?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:34 pm

'Sam. Or Samantha. Whatever you prefer.' I said simply, making my way back to her. 'Yours?' I asked conversationally, the sun starting to dry my back.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I nodded at her answer, making a mental note. "I'm Al, or Alex. I answer to both" I shrugged, my gaze drifting back to the rising sun. "So how long have you been running for?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 pm

I came and sat beside her. 'Since I got this.' I pointed to the scar on my face. 'About a year.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

I winced as I saw her scar on her face. I should have noticed that before, but I wasn't really observant when it came to people. Looks meant nothing to me, really. "Oh, ouch." I sighed, playign around with a tiny spider crawling around by my feet. "This is my third year, now. It seems more than that, though. I guess it's from being alone for so long"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 am

I listed to her comment about my scar and a slight smile tugged at the cirners of my mouth. 'You have one too?' I asked. Responding to her latter question, 'Yeah, Time flies real quick when you're trying to run away. Although I do admit it seems longer than a year I've been on the run right now.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Luvin your new icon Razz

I shook my head "Nah, not on skin. I don't really scar, but I've had some pretty close encounters in my life" I shrugged, letting the spider crawl up my hands. I smiled as it tickled my skin as I looked back up at her. "Yeah, true. It must be the adrenaline. Once you learn how to deal with the Catchers you do learn to laugh when they're after" I stopped, suddenly realising how freakishly odd I sounded.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 pm

'Yeah, so have I. One too many.' I chuckled. 'Yeah, it helps when you know. I got taken to their hideout once. Rotten place. Sitting in a dank cage with rusted bars and no way out. Eh, it's just the thought of it that keeps me running.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 am

I pulled a face. "Yeah, I can imagine. If their that discusting in person I dread to think about their hideout" I said, dropping the spider back on the ground and slowly bringing my thumb over it's body, squishing it effortlessly with my finger.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:12 pm

'I never, ever want to go back there again. Not ever. Not if it's the last thing I do.' I watched her squish the spider, a smile tugging at my mouth.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 am

"You won't" I answered simply, my eyes still on the guts of the spider smothered in a miniature pool in the tarcmac. I sighed, wiping the mark off my skin and looking back up at her with a tiny smile. "Not when your with me, you won't. I won't let you"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 am

My small smile was wiped off my face. 'You mean that?' I asked seriously.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm

I nodded seriously, looking right at her. "Of course I mean it. The Catchers and their masters have all wrecked my life, I won't stand back and watch them do it to others without doing something. It's not because it's you, although that might play a part in it. It's to get revenge. My parents are gone, and it's all because of them. I won't let them get away with it"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm

'Your parents are gone too?' I asked in an undertone. She was like me...a refugee. Nowhere to go. 'I was 10. I was too young.' I said breathlessly, biting my lip softly. I fell into a sitting position opposite her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:47 am

I shrugged miserably, keeping my eyes set down. "Yeah, I was 3 when I was taken. I went looking for my parents at 13, but I never found 'em. I guess it's what you get for being chosen" I said with a sigh.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 am

'Chosen?' I asked almost disbelievingly. 'I was born like this! I didn't know that they could choose you and give you powers?' I raised my eyebrows. 'My mum had wings and my dad was a healer, I suppose I have more of my mother's genes in me.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm

[Just going to add a little twist Razz]
I frowned and stared at her. So, she was born a Super? That didn't make sense... "Yeah, I was chosen. I-I thought they chose kids who they knew wouldn't last with their parents, or kids whose families wouldn't have the financial right, or who wouldn't be able to fight back easily. It's exactly why they took me in the first place..." I blinked a few times, still trying get the information to sink in. "So, wait, it goes into your genes? That means..."
I was interrupted by the sound of feet shuffling against the gravel outside and I suddenly fell silent, bringing my finger to my lips meaningfully before ducking back into the shadows, my senses suddenly on red alert. Someone was outside again, but this time, they didn't sound like they were after anyone.
"Where're we putting it?" A male voice. Plastic scraping against the tarmac. Uneven footsteps on the wet ground.
"Behind that wheely bin over there" This time it's a woman's voice. Boots shift across the ground closer towards the warehouse. My eyes narrow as I slowly peek behind the door to see the two figures, both in white lab coats. They are carrying - more like dragging - a large black plastic bag filled with something large and heavy towards the space behind the huge green bin by the back door.
"So what happened to this one?" The male whispers, dropping his side of the bag into the shadowy area.
"They say some kind of fever. Started off with a runny nose, temperature, the next thing you know he's coughing up blood. He was meant to be one of the water controllers, they say after the blood he went deadly cold, and water dripped out of his mouth and nostrils, like he was drowning inside out"
I swallowed the sickly feeling in my throat. That didn't sound like a pleasant way to die.
The male made a discusted sound under his breath, and I could hear them shifting the bag more and more into the shadows, behind the back of the building where noone went anymore. Noone except, that is, me.
"And this was just a malfunction?" The male sounded surprised. "Just from a fault in the DNA?"
The female sighed, stepping away from the bag. "It's easily done. But that's why the Catchers have been out so much more. They think some of the escaped Supers might also have the illness. It can be easily caught, just from breathing a single speck of bacteria. Which is why we should go before anyone sees."
The male steps away. "Good point. Well, the Catchers will have some job on their hands. I hear there are more on the run out there than they first thought"

Unable to hear any more, I sank back to the ground, my eyes wide with confusion. So that was a body in there? My head shook quickly from side to side in disbelief. I couldn't believe this. But now there wasn't just the body to worry about. Some infectious fever started from those supernatural labs was going to spread across the country, to every single innocent refugee who were running from becoming lab rats their whole lives. People were going to die. This was all the lab's fault. And they weren't going to stop their experiments, until I stopped them myself.

[mwahahaha! Twisted Evil ]
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 am

[O.o]

'Well I don't know if I wouldn't last with my parents because I never got the chance to find out, did I?' I asked bitterly. 'My family was fine, in no finacial trouble, tough as houses they were.I suppose they took me because I came ready-made.' I laughed humourlessly. Listening intently on what she had to stay about my genes, I narrowed my eyes when she suddenly stopped talking. Listening intently, I caught some of the conversation that some men were having. 'That's a body?' I breathed, horrified. 'That's sick.'

When she sunk back, obviously not listening anymore, a thought struck me. A thought that highlighted a deep plummeting feeling in my stomach. 'Wait...' I stared at the window, eyed wide. 'If it starts from the labs cause of some reason...I've been to the labs.' I stared back at her, my mouth open slightly. 'They took me there, I stayed in there for a week at least. You heard from me about how disgusting it was, maybe that was the reason the disease has spread.' I took a deep breath, realising that my voice had started to shake.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 am

Staring at the wall opposite, I nodded slowly, unable to even look at her. "So have I" I answered simply, my voice barely audible. That meant either one of us could have been infected with the desease. Either one of us were at risk of dying. Which meant we were already running out of time. "This is all down to the labs. They caused this. But knowing them they aren't going to let some deadly bacteria get in the way of experiments that were capable of changing the world as we know it. They're not going to stop, even if there are lives on the line. Which means we have to stop them ourselves" I said darkly, my eyes suddenly darting to her. "Are you up for it?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 am

I nodded, smiling humorlessly. 'Yeah, I'm up for it. Maybe I'll figure out where my parents have gone while I'm at it.' I stared out of the window. If there was a cure for the disease...anything...I grasped at hopes randomly, trying to make it sounds as though we were going to get out of this, but how long was it before one of us died?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next