Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Runners[Action]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Star Runners[Action] Empty The Star Runners[Action]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 pm

The Star Runners
Plot: The Star Runners are a club made specifically for teens with powers. It's a secret club, but the teens that are in it don't know what the real reason for it is. Except for one, who really isn't a teen at all. She's hardly even human. As she tries to form a rebellion against the Star Runners, they work against her, often trying to kill her. Will you join her or go against her?

Form:
Name:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Skin Colour:
Body Structure:
Power:
History:
Bio:
Pic(if any):

My Character
Name: Claire Fairbanks
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Grey-Blue
Skin Colour: Fair
Body Structure: Slender
Power: She's a cyborg that was created to look like a human, so she shows no signs of her robotic nature
History: Claire was created by the scientists at Star Runners to be a Mole among the teenagers. She was designed to send information to their computers about anything that the teenagers said. However, upon having human thoughts and feelings, she was immediately against this, and removed the circuit herself.
Bio: Claire is fairly beautiful, but refuses to get close to anyone for fear they may reject her. She never tells anybody of her history, and most just think she's a quiet type.
Pic(if any): https://2img.net/h/i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/Blades014/RP%20characters%202/blonde-1.jpg
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

The Star Runners[Action] Empty Re: The Star Runners[Action]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Come on people this seems like epic fun D: pleeeaaasssseeee pretty please join >.<
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Joining now Smile Hope you don't mind if I'm a female?
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Not at all Smile
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Form-
Name: Raven Brooks
Hair + Looks - Looks
Eye Colour - Dark brown, very nearly black
Skin Colour: Pale Olive
Body Structure: Tall, a little muscle
Power: Wallcrawling (Like Spiderman, but without the webs or the costume o.o). She's also expertly trained in martial arts.
History: Was born into a high class family, that forced her to go to the Star Runners club/academy from a very young age. She hated the club from the very beginning, they forced her to do things she never wanted to do, and tested her powers to their absolute limit. She ran away from it at the age of 15, by that time she had become an expert at martial arts, and had learned to use her powers well. But her family were having none of it. In a rage, Raven stormed out of her family, vowing never to see them again. In a complicated turn on events, Raven now finds herself alone and without a home.
Bio: Such a rebel. If any boys approach her, she'll either tell them they're jerks, or just tell them to go away...in other words.
Pic(if any): Above.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 pm

[oohh so she's a scene kid XD That's cool, mine sorta is too XDD]
I s'pose i'll start then, eh? ;D

Claire moved her lower arm from side to side, holding her ear to her elbow. She thought she could some creaking inside. "Dang." She muttered. If it was creaking there was only a matter of time before someone found out she wasn't human. She narrowed her blue-grey eyes, contemplating the matter. The only thing she could figure doing would be either oiling it herself, or taking it to the scientists, which wouldn't happen. Since she'd cut the circuit leading to their lab, she hasn't been allowed to the StarRunners. She looked around her hotel room, taking in the hideous floral bed comforter and soft pillows.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:02 pm

[[Yeah xD]]
I queued in the chip shop, hands driven into my hoodie pockets anxiously. I hadn't eaten in days, I suppose I hadn't really been wanting food, so I didn't get it. The guy at the counter handed me the bag of chips I had ordered, and I walked out, picking at them hungrily. I flicked my hoodie up over my multi colored hair, trying to make the impression that I didn't want to be disturbed. It worked. People either gave me funny looks or just avoided me altogether. it was what I wanted. No unwanted attention, no trouble.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Claire sighed and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing a very form fitting tank top. She grimaced as she grabbed a bit her hair, and started pulling down, to reveal metal. She continued pulling all the way to her creaky elbow. Grumbling, she reached about for the oil. Once she found it she tilted it down and let some fall on her elbow. She moved it and didn't hear any creaking. Satisfied, she pulled her "skin" back up, and felt it click to the metal at the top of her scalp. She sighed. She hated doing that. It was really risky, but if she didn't it would also become to risky. She walked into the bathroom and played with her blonde hair.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I finished my chips and dumped the empty newspaper in the bin. Scouring my pockets, I realized I had no more money left. I suppose there was only one way to get more. I spied a hotel not too far down the road, part of it faced a back alley, perfect. I walked into the alley, trying not to look too drug-dealerish. Looking up, I spotted a balcony with an open window.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Claire just then realized her balcony was open. She cursed at herself for being so careless. She ran to it, then had another thought. "I'll leave it open." She said aloud, and walked out to the railing. She nearly wanted to stand and balance on it, but then figured that might seem to weird. Still, she really wanted to. She looked all around to make sure no one would see her. Then she hopped up and easily stood, walking along the rail. She did a turn and walked the other way, she smiled, her face flushed with excitement. She hadn't done something like this in weeks.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I jumped up onto the vertical wall, climbing it easily untill I was right underneath the balcony. I stayed there for a second, resting upside down, I could hear someone on the balcony...damn. I crawled right to the edge, and sprung up, doing a flip over the rail and landed on the balcony, arms tucked in, hands bunched into fists, in the ready position.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Claire looked in surprise as a girl jumped over the rail. She neatly jumped down. "Hello." She said brightly. "May I ask what you're doing and why you're standing like that?" She walked in a circle around the girl, arms held slightly away from her body. She studied her, then stopped in front of her again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:51 am

'Uh..' I stammered, completely at loss for what to say. This girl was...odd. I sighed. 'Never mind.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Claire giggled. "Did you think I was going to hurt you?" She walked closer and gently touched a piece of the girl's colored hair. "Oh." Her face fell a bit. Then she brightened again. "Claire Fairbanks. Pleased to make your aquaitance!" She thrust out her hand and beamed.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:31 pm

My eyes widened a little in surprise as she touched my hair. Her face seemed to fall a little...I stared at her hand for a minute, unsure weather to shake it or not.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Claire laughed at the girl. "You're funny. I won't bite. Or shock you. I've seen that happen." She nodded vigorously.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 am

I timidly reached out a hand and shook hers for a moment, relaxing my stance. I pulled away from her, still at loss for what to say.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Claire blnked. "Hmm..." When the girl pulled away, she grabbed her hand again and closed her eyes, as if she were concentrating thouroughly. She opened her eyes and again said "Hmm.." and let go. She stared at the girl, then started grinning. "You hate the StarRunner's too?" She giggled and did a little twirl.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 pm

'You...wait, what?' I said disbelievingly. 'You know the StarRunners?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

"Do I know the Star Runners?" Claire had to laugh at that. "Of course I do! They-" She cut off. She almost said They created me! but had caught herself just in time. "They were like a family to me. But more like that one side of your family you can't stand. At all. Yeah, they were like that."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 am

'My parents tried to force me into the damn thing.'I muttered, loud enough for her to hear. 'I was born into a rather wealthy, if not slightly cocky, family, who forced me to go to the club at a young age. I hated it from the start. I don't plan on going back to the club, or plan on seeing my parents ever again. You were in the StarRunners, eh? What was your power?' I asked, interested, walking to the railing and leaning against it, one foot placed flat on the bars behind her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 am

Claire hops onto the rail behind her and starts walking back and forth. "Well...let's see...oh i know!" She clapped her hands together then gave her a mischevious smirk. "Watch." She eyed a plant that was on a deck just opposite of hers, on the other side of the alley. She touched her temple, which made it seem like she was concentrating, but really she was just pressing a button. Suddenly the plant burst into flame, and the people inside the room came outside to put it out. She giggled and hopped off the rail. "What's your power?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I frowned, trying to decipher what her talent actually was. Telekinesis? The ability to manipulate or create fire? 'Mine? Oh...well...I suppose I'll have to show you.' I jumped at the wall and easily stuck onto it. I twisted around so I was facing her, arms and legs pointed backwards, stuck onto the wall. I hopped back down. 'Yeah. I'm also a black belt at martial arts.' I shrugged.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Claire's eyes widened. "Woah. You could be spider-girl. You know, fighting crime with wall-crawling and epic kung-fu style!" She lifted herself into the crane position, still balancing on the rail. She laughed. "That's really cool. I like it."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:33 am

'S'pose.' I said half heartedly. 'I'd need a-a costume though.' I struggled to fight back a yawn while I was talking. 'It's...handy I suppose.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum