Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pb ruined my beautiful plot help me revive it!

2 posters

Go down

Pb ruined my beautiful plot help me revive it! Empty Pb ruined my beautiful plot help me revive it!

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 am

The Frontier Life.

Forced to find your own food to search the wilderness for anything to eat and drink.Must make your own clothes,search for your own food,and anything you want you must make.There shall be a general store,but someone has to build it first.Everything has to be built from scratch.WE live in a small clearing right now that is only cleared a little bit from the trees.If you think you can live in the wilderness and are up for the challenge post.

Rules:
As many members as yall want
Must have 3 to 5 sentences.
Pb rules
Must work to build a family
Genders EVEN
You can only have 1-2 players and no more
Post *danger* if you read the rules

Our clearing is called:Nook in the woods

My character for now:

Rylie lilly Runn
Looks:Brown hair , brown eyes.Her complexion is mildly tan.In her time its proper to wear a dress all the time but some times she barrows shorts and a shirt .
Persona: She is very independent.Her mother sent her to "The Nook" to get her from the house and her brothers and sisters.She was attached to them and she loved them ,but she consumed her self with them and her mom had to shoo her out so she could try to live her life.She was grateful for that.

I'm not sure how people are going to like this rpg but don't knock it till u try it if you dont like it when u do try it just jump out.

HAVE FUN
Rivers
Reflection:)
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Pb ruined my beautiful plot help me revive it! Empty Re: Pb ruined my beautiful plot help me revive it!

Post  Sniper21 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 pm

ooc: if you don't mind me asking, what is the terrain of the frontier (or where does it closely resemble?)
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down