Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all Empty teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 pm

no plot

Name:Sierra White
Phone:Iphone
#:(936)456-6789
~Looks~
Hair Color:dirty blond
Hair Length:shoulder
Highlights:natural blond
Eyes:ocean blue
Skin:lightly tanned
Curves:Where they're supposed to be
~Personality~
kind
caring
sweet
~Other~
BF:none
Crush:none
captain of cheerleading squad
she's very hott

Rules:
1)genders evenish
2)no ooc fights
3)no hurting or killing
4)you can play some when i'm not on but not much

jacoblover misses Daniel

http://www.moshime.com/gageismybro2

Back to top Go down

teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all Empty Re: teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

Mmm...i'll join Very Happy

Name: Alex Roan
Phone: Palm Pre
#:(936) 562 6293
~Looks~
Hair Color: Blonde-Brown
Hair Length: Shortish...
Highlights: Uhh....
Eyes: Icy blue
Skin:lightly tanned
~Personality~
Quiet
Sweet
Gentle
Caring
~Other~

Can sometimes be tempermental. Owns a Doberman Pinscher named Rosetta who he loves

Can i make another charrie tooo??? Pweeeeezzzz????

Name: Sahkyo (Navajo name meaning Minx)
Nickname: Kyo (kee-yo)
Phone: Blackberry Storm
#:(936) 388 8393
~Looks~
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Length: Knee-length
Highlights: Natural light brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin: Very Tan
Curves: Full chest, curvy hips, thin waist
~Personality~
Quiet
Shy
~Other~
Descended from the Navajo Native Americans. Grew up in Pueblo, Colorado. She owns a huskyxwolf hybrid named Ahiga (Navajo name meaning he fights) and a horse named Ooljee(Navajo name meaning moon) She's very close to her heritage, is very spiritual, and is closest to her grandmother.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all Empty Re: teen/romance.no plot.plz join.open to all

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 am

[awsome]

you start

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:12 am

Kyo sat on the steps of her little farm house, sighing as she watched Ooljee prance about. She patted Ahiga's head and he whined, licking. She smiled and stood up, her boots clunking on the wood porch. She walked down the steps and stuffed her hands in her pockets, she walked down to the pasture and leaned against the fence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex stuck his hands in the pockets of his jacket as he walked down the sidewalk, crumpling up a piece of paper even more than it already was. He sighed, and continued on down the path, walking past Kyo's ranch. He looked past the fence to see her watching her horse. He smiled. Kyo was like a little sister to him. He thought about going in to check on her, then he decided against it, so he kept on walking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:17 am

Sierra was walking down the sidewalk when she bumped into someone.She looked up and sa it was a boy.

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 am

Alex blinked and looked at the girl he had just run into. "Sorry, miss." He smiled and nodded to her, then darted around her and went on his way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyo sighed and watched Ahiga go off to scout for rabbits. She shook her head and smiled. She went into the house, changed her shoes, and went out the front door so she could take a walk. She took a deep, cleansing breath and began to walk down the side walk, noticing a girl walking her way and a boy walking the opposite. "Alex!" She breathed out. She almost ran to catch up with him then stopped herself. If he had wanted to see me, she thought, he would've just come in. Oh well. She started walking again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am

Sierra ran up to the boy and said"Oh it wasn't your fault it was mine,do you have a cell?"

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:37 am

Kyo stopped when she saw the girl run up to Alex. She narrowed her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex blinked and nodded. "Umm...yeah."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 am

"Will you give me your number please,i'll text you later if you want.",said Sierra,"What's your name,i'm Sierra,Sierra White."

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:44 am

Alex put a hand behind his head. "Uhh...Alex. Alex Roan. And...er...well i just met you and uh....well...." He let out a shaky laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyo was watching. She run ahead and walked past the girl, right up to Alex. "Hi Alex!" She smiled, then turned to look at the girl. She felt the colour flooding to her cheeks. "Oh...am I uh, interupting something?" She began to back away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 am

"No your not interrupting a thing,I was just getting Alex's phone number,would you like to give me yours?"

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:51 am

Kyo blinked. "I'm sorry." She said quietly. "I don't give my number out to many people."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Er....yeah. I'm sorry too, but I don't know you very well and, well, yeah." He smiled again, then looked at his watch. "Oh! I'm sorry, i have to go. It was nice meeting you! See you later, Kyo!" He dashed off towards the other direction.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:53 am

"oh okay,i'm just kinda new here and i'm trying to find some friends."said Sierra.

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:58 am

Kyo watched as Alex left her. "Oh, i'm sorry. Well...we'll see you in school i'm sure. You are going to Fillmore High, right?" Sh continued, her voice barely over a whisper.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm

"yes i am."said Sierra

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:03 pm

"Oh. that's good." Sh smiled shyly, lifting her hand to her mouth and beginning to bite her nails off. Why'd Alex have to leave? She though bitterly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 pm

"I guess i'd better get home i'll see you tomorrow I guess,Bye"said Sierra as she ran home

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Kyo nodded. She started to walk home, breathing in the air.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:14 pm

The next day Sierra got up and took a quick shower and put on her best clothes.She went downstairs ate a quick breakfast and got in her car and drove to school.When she got there she went to look for her locker and she bumped into someone again,she looked up and saw it was Alex."Hi",she said,"can you show me to locker 230 please?"

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Alex smiled at her. "Umm....no i have no idea where locker 230 is. You might wanna go ask Kyo, she might know." He nodded to the dark haired girl standing by a locker talking to another girl. She looked over and waved.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 pm

"okay,thanks anyway",she said,"Hey Kyo do you know where locker 230 is?"

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Kyo nodded. "That's next to mine." She led the way, shuffling through the crowds and trying to stay as undetected as possible.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 pm

"Kyo,i've noticed something,everytime you see me talking to Alex you get this look on your face like you want me to stay away from him.Do you like him?",said Sierra,"You can tell me I won't tell him,thanks for showing me to my locker."

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Kyo looked at her, then laughed. "Like him?! Of course not! He's like my older brother. Technically speaking, he IS my older brother. We're half-siblings, you see. The only reason I look like that is because...well...Alex is umm...not interested in dating, and you sure seem eager to please. He just gets really uncomfortable, that's all."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jacoblover misses Daniel Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

"Oh no I don't want to date him I just want to be his friend,same with you but you both act like i'm not supposed to be here."said Sierra with a hurt look on her face

jacoblover misses Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next