Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace[pg-13]

2 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

The Grace[pg-13] - Page 28 Empty Re: The Grace[pg-13]

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Crisco frowned and shifted his position, sitting up next to Senha and wrapping his arm around her, letting his palm rest on her stomach where the baby was. "Where's Dhruv?" He asked absently, glancing around in a distracted manner.
Carter looked over his shoulder and watched Crisco with an unreadable expression. He silently thought to the bpy, dead.
Crisco's face turned pale and his body went stiff. "Jesus." He breathed out slowly, letting the news sink in.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Senha held her breath and looked at him.
"Yeah." She said softly, having a feeling Carter told him. She rested her head against his shoulder and allowed a few tears leak out of her eyes. She wiped them away with the back of her hand, and then placed it on top of Crisco's.

[I've taken it upon myself to create a playlist for my characters and their pairings(jk, i'm just bored and this reminded me of Senha and Crisco)
Booyah. ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 am

[[Timeskip :3 Sorry I haven't been on much xP]]

The next day, Carter awoke and stretched, feeling very hot all of a sudden. Why? He cracked an eye open and looked out at the terrain, dry and deserted. Wait what?!
He leapt up on all fours and headed out to investigate. Everything was dry. The ground was cracked. Tumbleweeds were rolling across the flat plain. A lizard skittered across the cracked earth. It looked exactly like a scene out of an ikd western movie. He half expected to see two cowboys having a shoot out.
Frowning, he went back into the cave and shoved his cold nose into Senha's neck to wake her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 am

[it's chill;)]

Senha jumped up when she felt Carter's wet nose. She groggily looked around, wondering why there was a dog in her cave. Her gaze landed on Carter, and she remembered.
"Oh." She said softly, then looked outside. She brushed it off, turning away, then she did a double take.
"What the heck?!" She exclaimed, running outside. It was hot. Really hot. This was impossible, unreal, not happening.
"Carter, what's going on?" She turned back to the giant dog, her eyes wide with fear.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 am

Carter tried to shrug, but failed epicly. After a moment, he realized it would probably be easier to talk to her in human form and there was really no reason to be in wolf form. Backing away quickly, he changed back into his human form, bones rearranging themselves perfectly.
"I don't know." He said, his voice unconcerned and somewhat lazy. "Most likely the Creators trying to throw us off."
Crisco yawned next to Senha and tried to wrap his arms around her - but she was gone. Bolting upright, heart beating wildly, he sighed in relief when he realized Senha was just outside. She wasn't really gone.
Frowning at the change of environment, he sstepped out of the cave and raised his hand up to the sky, as if he could tell what was going on by absorbing the rays of heat from the Sun.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Senha turned to Crisco as he came outside, and felt relief flooding her. She hadn't even checked if he and Catherine were still there...some person she was.
"Yeah. You're probably right." She finally said in response to Carter, looking around the desert. She'd never seen anything like it. In a sense it was beautiful. She crouched down and watched a lizard as it scuttled across the sand. She smiled at it, but didn't touch it. For all she knew it could be poisonous. She didn't need to go dying now.

[I'm vaguely reminded of Holes...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:13 pm

[[Never read/watched it. Whatever "Holes" is. Oh, and I love Ke$ha ^^]]

Catherine was the last to wake up, taking her time getting her things together and making herself presentable. It had been so long since she'd had a decent sleep, it was so wonderful. She raked her fingers through her hair slowly, still trying to come to terms with Dhruv's death. She'd loved him; she was his aunt. It wasn't fair how young they could be.
Frowning as she came to a tangle, she yanked a bit too hard and pulled out a whole section her hair. Cursing she stoof up and threw her hair into a messy bun on the side of her head, using the lock she'd pulled out to tie it off. Resourceful girl she was. At least it wouldn't get in her way now.
Grabbing a cup of water, she nearly poured it over her face to wash away the dirt and grime, but noticed the new environment. No, it wouldn't due to go wasting water here. Especially when she couldn't just wake it appear out of nowhere.
Or could she?
Glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was looking, she picked up a handful of earth and closed her eyes, memorizing every detail of its texture. It was soft and slightly grainy, and cooler than the air. Concentrating her attention towards it, she imagined the atoms themselves rearranging into a different structure, forming a new material, changing into a different element...
Her hand was nearly crushed under the weight of the iron brick that formed in her hand from the dirt. With a grin sspreading her lips, she stuffed the brick into her backpack and hurried to get ready, doing her best to wipe away the dirt on her face as much as possible.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 pm

[it's a book/movie. It's got Shia Labeouf in it...it's really good. You should watch it. I've never read the book xD]

Senha glanced back at Catherine, and narrowed her eyes slightly. What was she up to? She watched as she stuffed something into her back pack, but she couldn't see what it was. Probably some other secret. Whatever, it didn't matter. She could live without knowing anything that girl did. She straightened up and crossed her arms, turning to the two boys.
"So are we in an entirely different place, or did they just change the terrain?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:31 pm

[[Alright xD If I get time. Square you school! t(-.-) ]]

"Terrain." Catherine called out, yanking up her backpack and pulling it up her body. She'd changed some dirt to water and washed her face clean. She looked a lot better now; at least not like she was stranded out in the middle of a desert in an experiment.
Sighing, she glanced around and repeated, "Terrain. It's all the same structure. All the trees are gone, but I remember that hill over there." Catherine pointed to a slight increase in the height of the ground. Crisco arched an eyebrow at her appearance but said nothing. If she didn't explain, he was better off not asking.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 pm

[you remembered the square thing! XD I have to go to a horse show, so ill reply later]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

[[Of course I do xD And aw buh bye Sad ]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 pm

[your avatar makes my life...the Bed Intruders song is my ringtone(:]

Senha glared at her for answering her question. Had she asked her? No. She hadn't. What made her think it was okay to answer? And where did she get so clean? God, this girl just rubbed her the wrong way in everything she did.
"So we just keep heading the same way." She stated, turning to look at Crisco. This had been his plan...but he was supposed to have lost his memory. ((or did he get his memory back...oh lord..xD)). She glanced at Carter for some sort of approval.
She wouldn't exactly say that she and Carter were friends...but seeing as he was her protector, she hoped they would be. He seemed nice enough.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am

[[My icon is amazing! *make-out session* Baha not really. *wipes tongue* I think the Bed Intruder Song is my favorite song of all time. HIDE YO' KIDS, HHIDE YO' WIVES... AND HIDE YO' HUSBANDS cause they be rapin' errybody out here. xD]]

Catherine sighed at the look Senha gave her but said nothing more. If this girl didn't like her, well, that wasn't her problem. Besides, it's a bad idea to make enemies with the wrong person. That statement directed at Senha, of course. The red head was a terrible enemy to make, especially with her newfound powers.
"Yeah, we do. I know the area pretty well, which is good since Crisco can't remember anything." The last phrase was pointed directly at Crisco, her sharp voice trying to pierce under his skin.
It worked.
Crisco shifted uncomfortably and averted his gaze, not wanting to look directly at Catherine. It was almost as if she figured out about his plan. But how?!
"How." He muttered quietly, still looking away.
"I know everything, my Crissy. Everything. You didn't think you could keep that from me forever, right?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 am

[you dont have ta come and confess, we're looking for you. We gonna find you! We gonna find you! XDD omg my phone went off in class and that started blaring and everyone just stared at me, and my teacher didn't even take my phone he just laughed at me xD]

Senha didn't say anything, but moved instinctively over to Crisco. After a moment of awkward silence, she cleared her throat.
"Well, we should go then, shouldn't we?" She asked, glancing around. The tension was thick enough to slice through the air knife, which wasn't anything very new with this group.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Catherine nodded and took the lead, moving expertly across the torrid terrain. She estimated that they'd gone some six or seven miles before they'd finally stopped for lunch. When they reached a clump of miserable looking trees, she transformed into an auburn eagle in an explosion of feathers and soared into the sky, looking for anything that might give them a clue to where they were.
There was a small spring about two miles to their left which they could go to. Satisfied that she'd done what she'd set out to do, she flew down, explaining her situation to Carter through his mind as she did so.

[[Sprry it took so long xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:17 pm

[it's allllll good ^^]

Senha sat down in the little spread of trees. She watched Catherine fly off, and sighed. Obviously she decided to become the leader. Whatever, if needed she could kill her. She glanced at Crisco and immediately felt guilty. She couldn't kill his best friend...
She sighed again, leaning against one of the little trees. Everything was so much easier when she just killed and didn't feel.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 am

Carter, I ate a Sortallion root, Catherine told the other boy mildly.
His head snapped up and scanned the skies for her, his image of her completely changing. Weres that ate those roots become powerful, almighty, super. Frowning, he asked for more information. Why was she telling him?
Carter, I need you to tell them I was born with the power of changing substances by rearanging their atoms whem I do it. Please?
He nodded subtly and went back to work, tending t Senha.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:56 am

Senha stared at Carter for a moment. He was acting odd.
"Something wrong?" She asked, toying with the hem of her shirt absentmindedly. The shirt was getting very tight, which sucked because she had nothing else. She needed new clothes. Maternity clothes...that's what they were called, she hoped. How on earth was she supposed to get those, though?
She wrapped her hands around her bulging abdomen, smiling ever so slightly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum