Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marked

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Marked - Page 2 Empty Re: The Marked

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

I looked up at all the people again, this time feeling no remorse. Whatever they had done, they had to have done it for a reason. I noticed a girl who seemed to stand out from the rest, maybe that was just my crazy perception, or maybe she really was in more pain than anyone else. I scooted up next to her, and looking closely, noticed her mark was that of a dolphin. "Hey..." I started, going to wipe away my tears, but finding they had dried quickly. "It'll be alright..." I bit my lip, I wasn't doing very well at comforting anyone at all.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

Linsley looked up at her, and sniffed. "Sure. Say the usual. Everything'll be alright. We'll be okay. As if. Do you even know why we're here?" She knew she was being mean, but right then she didn't particularly care. "I just want to go home." She muttered, hugging her knees to her chest. She knew the girl was just trying to help..."I'm sorry. What's your name?" She sniffed again, and took a deep breath.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

I looked at the dull floor. "My name's Rohan." I sniffed. "No, I don't know why we're here....But maybe someone will tell us. I'm just as lost as you are." I traced the seam on my trainers, trying to take my mind off anything else. it didn't work. "What's yours?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 am

"Rohan...that's pretty. I'm Linsley. Nice to meet you." She managed a smile and held her hand out to her.

Jacob watched the two girls in silence. At least someone was trying to make friends. Everyone else seemed to just be whining and moaning. He studed the mark closely, trying to see what it had come from.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

I also managed a smile and met her hand with mine, shaking it. "Thanks. Nice to meet you, too. It would be nicer if we had met in some other place than here, though."
I managed a small chuckle and rested my head back against the wall. "I...uh...noticed your mark was a dolphin."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

[i has to go soon Sad ]

Linsley nodded. "Yeah...I was on the swim team before the earthquake. Figures." She looked at Rohan's mark. "Oh. Yours is a tiger. Cool." She grinned, the tears drying up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

"Huh. Figures. Yeah...no idea why though. Cool though. If it didn't hurt so much!"

[[Aww noo!! Sad ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

She nodded. "Yeah. It hurts a lot. Looks like everyone's hurts." She peered around the room, noticing that everyone had a mark. "Huh. This is way weird."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 am

I nodded. "Too weird. I'm sure it'll make sense..." I shrugged. "Who am I kidding? I doubt we're gonna get out of here for a bit."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Linsley got a curious look on her face. "I hope people will come and tell us why exactly we're here."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Lynnsy watched as people sobered around. She watched as two people scooted close to each other and started talking. She smiled weakly, knowing someone was trying to make the best of it. Just as the pain was ebbing away, it flared like she had been struck with lightning. She screamed, the relfex taking over. Lynnsy colapsed to the ground. Her stomach touched the ground and it didn't feel good because it was cold. Lynnsy dug her nails into her arm with the imprint, making herself bleed. She had never experienced so much pain.

Austin watched as a girl colapsed. He winced at her high-pitched scream. He covered his ears and watched as tears streamed never-endlesly down her face. A pang of sorry hit him, but he stayed in his spot, knowing he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Gylfie<3

Location : Planet Namic saving the Namecian race, fighting Vegeta and Frieza. Teaming up with Goku and Krillin and Gohan!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

I looked up from my spot as a girl collapsed in pain. I bit my lip, knowing there was nothing I could do, but at least I could try to be comforting. "Hey..." I slid forwards towards her on my knees.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Lynnsy cringed in pain. The boy's voice sounded like he was shouting. "He-hey." Lynnsy said, and held back another scream. Why would anyone do this to them?! These people are cruel!

Gylfie<3

Location : Planet Namic saving the Namecian race, fighting Vegeta and Frieza. Teaming up with Goku and Krillin and Gohan!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

[[I'm a girl :3]]

I held out my arm and rested it on her shoulder. "It'll be alright eventually, don't worry."
"Yeah, cause everyone's not in pain, are they?!" Yelled a boy on the other side of the room, he got to his feet. I glared at him.
"I know that, genius. But we can at least help each other!" I yelled back, standing up. All eyes in the room were on us.
"Well helpin' ain't gettin' us nowhere!"
"You just shut your mouth and hope this is going to be over soon!" I bit back an especially nasty retort and sat down again by the girl. "Sorry about that."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

(sorry, I knew that, just my brain was a little busy. Sory :3)

"Just stop fighting!" Lynnsy yelled. She really didn't need this right now. "It's okay." she smiled at the girl.

[gtg bye]

Gylfie<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Linsley watched as her new friend tried to comfort the girl in pain. Sure, it hurt. But did she really have to make such a big deal about it? She sighed and leaned back, trying to think of other things to take her mind off the searing pain.

Jacob rolled his eyes. Well this girl had to be just about the whimpiest of them all. Making a huge scene like that...didn't she see that everyone else probably hurt just as badly? Stupid. He stood and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and watching them with narrowed eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Lynnsy cringed. She knew she had a migrane. She lifted up her sleeve and stared in horror. The outline of the lynx...blood was seeping from it. She winced as more blood came pushing out the rest.

Gylfie<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Linsley saw the girl start bleeding, and immediately flinched away. She hated blood. "Ew ew cover it up!" She squealed, closing her eyes tight.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm

"Why don't you just stop being a wimp!" Lynnsy called out, losing her last bit of temper. She woudn't stand all the fighting or...blood wimps. Giving in anyway, Lynssy patted it with her sleeve to suck up the blood. It burned even worse, like it you touched a really bad sunburn.

Gylfie<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"Youre one to talk! Oh, ow ow it's hurts!" Linsley mocked her, getting really pissed off. "As if none of the rest of us are hurting too! So just shut up and don't talk to me, because I really don't need it from you." She stood up and walked away, tears running down her face. She was mad, upset, and just wanted to get away. She hated this.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

I rolled my eyes and stared at the two. "Fighting ain't going to make this any better you know! I suggest we just sit it and wait for whatever comes next."

Last edited by Rorahkins on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Linsley rolled her eyes. "This is stupid." She headed for the walls and started knocking against them, trying to find some hollow part. She kept knocking, until finally she found what she was looking for.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Lynnsy held back a, Oh, I'm the one to talk? How bout a bleeding sunburn that feels like it's on fire! WOULD YOU rather go through what I'm going through?
Instead she watched the girl intently. Lynnsy could FEEL her own head fuming. "What ev." She mumbled and sat back down. "I agree. Fighting aint." She smirked.

Gylfie<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm

I watched her sit down, gaze hard. Nothing was going to make it any better. Meanwhile, another fight had out broken on the opposite side of the room. Two males were having a good old push-and-shove, and when push came to shove, they were rough. They bellowed in eachother's faces, about how it was all their fault. I rolled my eyes and watched the fight with my eyebrows raised. It wasn't until things took a dramatic turn did I start to worry about what the mark meant. One of the boys had the mark of a grizzly bear, and the other a lion. The grizzly boy shoved the lion boy against the wall, and refusing to fall down, the lion boy leapt at him. Instead of pushing him, as was intended, his body melded into a different shape altogether, In an instant, he became a lion, landing heavily on the grizzly guy's chest. He looked up at the animal in fear. He wasn't alone. There were screams, some of fear, some of pain as they were knocked aside by the lion. I got to my feet instantly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gylfie<3 Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Lynnsy lept to her feet taking in the fight. Looking at the mark on her shoulder she smiled. Letting the rage go at the girl she was fighting with earlier, she felt it bubbling inside. Fur spread across her back and her nails turned to deathly claws. Lynnsy's ears grew pointed. Shrinking in height she landed on all fours. She knew what she was. A lynx.

Austin begging to get in the fight got between the two and punched both in the nose. "Hey, calm down, right?" He socked them again. His fists felt like giving a good beating.

Gylfie<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum