Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrificials(Mature/Teen)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sacrificials(Mature/Teen)  Empty Sacrificials(Mature/Teen)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

The Year is 2020.
After the Great War, an almost apocalyptic world war, the Earth's crusts were so disturbed that the continents grew into another Pangaea. Frightened civilians turned to the last super powers, which was arguably only America. However, America had it's own problems. The government...well, there wasn't one.
Because of rebellions of the youth, the government had been completely flipped. Teens were taking over, and the adults didn't know what to do. So, to keep children in line, they came up with a new law. The law governed as such:

Any child between the ages of 13 of 19 may be 'sacrificed'. The child must be healthy, with no 'blemishes'(meaning to tattoos or piercings). It is only one child per family, and every family must sacrifice their child. If it is found that they haven't, the family must choose a child immediately, or be executed.

The town of Sunnydale is small, suburban, and a perfect haven. People follow the rules, they don't discuss Sacrificing, and they keep to themselves. However, dark things are brewing here. Teens are beginning to rebel against Sacrificing, especially those chosen for it. Runaways are intent on getting to other countries, but the borders are guarded by tanks, foot soldiers, and even cavalry. The military takes what it can get. And, in the long run, it works well for them.

Rules.
>I have nothing to tedious, so please just read and be respectful<
1. Please no god-modding(controlling other people's characters)
2. No Mary/Gary-Sues(also called God-Models). These kids are normal, nothing special. Normally they're slightly tempermental, but they have to be healthy(meaning no disabilities, mental or physical).
3. Follow Alpha's rules(:
4. Your characters don't have to be American, that's just the country with the Sacrificials. Seeing as all the countries are together, it'd be easy for other countries citizens to come over.
5. Ages, genders, and amount of your characters are all up to you(:
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Sacrificials(Mature/Teen)  Empty Re: Sacrificials(Mature/Teen)

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 am

[[If I join, could we make this a long RP?]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 am

[yush ma'am]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 am

[[Yaya Very Happy Im gonna use Shae and some other guy xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:48 am

[okie dokie lokie ^^]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 am

[[As you can see, I put more effort into Shae than Rhys. As you can also see, this is the same Shae from our apocalypse RP lol. So, I was thinking Shae has escaped and comes into this town and runs off with all of the Sacrificials?]]

Shaelynn Grace Solana
Shae
Female
Looks
I used to be very vain with my looks and stuff; I was one of those people that always cared about how straight their hair was, or how exact their make-up was, or how much their stomach hung over their mini skirts, even though that has never been a problem for me. I used to have striking light green eyes, a lot like a cat’s. I had super long, dark red hair. It was always perfectly straight, and if it wasn’t, I spent the whole day wondering who would notice. I always wore the skimpiest of outfits, although that’s not very practical anymore with the weather and all. Besides, if more skin is being revealed, there’s more for people – well, are they really people anymore? – to tear at and rip open. Ugh. And I was one of those girls that were at the top of the food chain in high school. When I got to college, it was pretty terrifying. People didn’t play those petty games anymore. I was so used to it that I had to, and I guess I still do. I guess that’s why people always stayed away from me; I intimidated them.
That’s what I used to look like anyway. Now I have my hair cut short to keep it out of my face when I’m running. That’s what I do best, run. Maybe I could have been an athlete in school, but now there’s no hope or future for it. Anyway, my hair is also so tangled and dirty that you can’t even see the red; it just looks dead and brown, like everything else here. My perfect skin is now scarred and dry and chapped, bloodied and bruised as markings of these trials that I’m enduring. My clothes are torn in places that usually wouldn’t have clothing, but now it’s just embarrassing. It feels like just one more way my humanity is slowly slipping away from me. Just the other day I felt the urge to kill a passing dog that was limping by. Not for food or anything, but just to kill it. I think I’m losing my mind. My supplies are all gone. I’m relying on hunting and gathering now, killing pets and small animals and trying to cook them over small fires. I’m getting better, but every once in a while, I still burn the meat.
The two things about me that look the same are my figure and my eyes. Although I am a little thinner – ah, who am I kidding, I’m just over 80 pounds – it’s not a change since I’ve never been able to really hold body fat. Add that to the fact that I didn’t want to gain any weight, and I don’t think I’ve ever weighed more than 110. And my eyes. They still shine with a fierce light of determination, a spark that shouts survival. That same unholy glare of superiority that scared the daylight out of so many of my peers is now my salvation; I am not shot at a distance when I stumble along the road. They know that I’m human. Human…
Abilities
As I’ve previously stated, my greatest asset for survival is running. I run with everything I’ve got, whether it’s getting food or escaping that insane person chasing me. I find running very soothing, I can think of things I never would have before. It’s funny that I find escaping danger so peaceful. My greatest offensive ability? Well, I have a fairly good shot because my dad used to take me hunting when I was really little and before it was “uncool” to do so. But it doesn’t matter because I haven’t been able to find a gun in weeks. Stupid England.
Disabilities
I’m small (weight-wise, I’m pretty tall) and I’m weak. If anything ever comes down to hand-to-hand combat, I’m screwed. I can hold my own if the person is weaker than me or doesn’t know how to fight since I’ve been in too many cat-fights, but other than that, I’m a dead bitch. I’m also not that great with fighting with knives. I’m good at using them, but not fighting with them. Personality wise, I’m not very trusting, which is both a blessing and a curse. I also have a hard time listening to other people’s advice, although I’m pretty good at handing it out.
I will enjoy making you suffer.

Rhys Lukas Everly
Rhys
Male
Looks
I’m a pretty boy. Girls cry over me, even though I try not to give them any reason to, because I’m a good looking person. I have perfect blonde hair and piercing green eyes. I have perfect complexion, which is how I intend to keep my face for the rest of my life. Clean, no scars, no pimples, perfect.
I’m pretty muscular since I was on the basketball team before all of this happened. Tall, lean, and strong. That’s what it takes to survive out in the wild, which I plan on doing. Nobody’s going to Sacrifice perfect little me.
Abilities
I’m very good at hand to hand combat. Usually I’m a lot bigger than everyone else, so it works to my advantage. When I was little, Dad wanted me to be on the wrestling team, so he taught me a couple moves that I still remember. As for weapons, I know how to point and shoot a gun. I’m not the greatest, but I can do it.
Disabilities
I can’t run very fast, nor can I escape someone with a knife. I’m no good at hunting or remembering which berries are poisonous. I need someone else to escape with before I can leave.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:20 pm

[lazy kira is lazy
I'm using Claire-Bear and Dare-Bear:D claire has been....edited. much editing.
woah. they'd make a cute couple. I HAVE THE CHARACTERS FOR MY STORY Very Happy]

Claire Baine Elizabeth Fairbanks
16 years old
Looks
Claire is your typical high school girl. She's got blonde hair that reaches to her mid-back, and it falls in soft waves. Her eyes are a mix of green, blue, and grey. Her friends, before they found out she was being sacrificed, would tell her they looked like a stormy ocean. She's of average size, her hips curving out and waist curving in. She's about 5'2", short compared to most other girls. She's fairly pretty, but nothing to special. Of course, she's had her fair share of boyfriends.
Abilities
She's actually pretty strong, at least her upper body and core are. That's from lifting saddles all the time. Her abs come from the crunches she does on her spare time. Her legs however...well her endurance isn't the best. She's speedy, but more of a sprinter. If she runs for to long she'll be out of breath really quickly. She has pretty good balance, though she's as klutzy as anyone else.
Other
Claire thought her parents loved her, but evidently not. They chose her to be Sacrificed. But now, they won't get the satisfaction of knowing if she was.

Daren Christopher Wize
17 years old
Looks
Dark hair, greenish-blue eyes, and fair skin, he looks like a sex god. He's got chiseled, rugged features that add to his bad-boy demeanor, complete with leather jackets and chains. His hair is messily perfect, which suits him just fine. He's rather stand-offish, and pretty much a complete @ss. (fail description is fail)
Other
Daren was much to difficult for his parents to deal with. He knew for sure they were going to choose him to Sacrifice, just because his younger brother was a complete angel. David had everything, but despite everything he doesn't hate the kid, he just blames his parents for everything.

[I'm lazy xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 pm

[[Dude. I am totally psyched for this but I don't know how good I'll be. I can't start anything today or tomorrow morning. And after that I'll be freaking out about my bio final. FML.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:58 pm

[fine by me xD we can wait till the weekend. I'm still trying to gather my brain for school and stuff! but i'm really psyched too:D]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 pm

[[Off of school!! Four day weekend Very Happy]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:07 pm

[sweet! Do you...wanna start? I don't care if it's crap, I just can't do a long reply unless I have something to go off of...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 pm

[[Sure thing. I'll start right away xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Shae crouched low in the shrubs, watching the armor-clad soldier with scrutiny. The colors of his gear indicated that he was a Watcher, one tasked with the teens being Sacrificed. That was exactly the kind of soldier she needed, although she didn’t understand why he was just standing there. He wasn’t looking at her, and may have even been dozing off, which she found completely and utterly unacceptable. If she’d been in charge of the army, she’d make sure all of the soldiers were kept in line or dismissed immediately. Of course, if she was in charge of the army, she would totally rebel against the government and stop the Sacrificing forever.
But she wasn’t in control of the army.
Sighing, Shae thought that it was good for her that he wasn’t paying attention, even though the lack of discipline really irritated her.
Come on, she thought. If every soldier is like this, I’d be able to penetrate the Pentagon easily and shut down the world. Of course the Pentagon will probably be more closely guarded.
Sighing, she reminded herself that she was not out to be the savior of the world. She was just going to do her best to get as many Sacrificials as she could and get away with them. She would be like Robin Hood, except better and more important and female.
Chuckling at her thoughts, Shae stood up and aimed her pistol with a silencer attached to it. Pinching the trigger down quickly, she watched as the bullet was spit out of the end of the gun and embedded itself in the back of the man’s neck, one of the only parts of him that was unprotected.
As he fell to the ground, she crept forward to the body, looking out for any more guards. Satisfied that there were none, she knelt beside the dead man and tore his satchel away from him, rifling through the papers. Eagerly, she looked at the list of people chosen for the Sacrificing that he was in charge of. Each officer only had three kids in order to make it easier for them to control. Angry teenagers had a habit of rebelling violently…

Rhys Everly – 17; Gender: male; Hair: blonde; Eyes: Blue; Build: muscular
Claire Fairbanks – 16; Gender: Female; Hair: blonde; Eyes: green; Build: slim
Daren Wize – 17; Gender: male; Hair: black; Eyes: green; Build: muscular

So these were the people she was dealing with. Frowning, Shae folded up the paper and stuck it in her pocket, shifting at the new uncomfortable feeling. She picked through the rest of his belongings, eventually just taking the entire bag and leaving the stuff she didn’t want. That would make her load a lot easier.
As she walked through a barely noticeable trail in the woods, she thought about what she needed to do. First she had to go to the holding place where the three kids were kept – each in different cells of course. It wouldn’t do to have them plan an escape!
Thinking better of it, she jogged back to the officer and struggled to get the top layer of clothes off of him. If the guards at the holding place were lazy – which they normally were – it would be easy to trick them into thinking she was actually part of the army. If she couldn’t, well, she had bullets for a reason.
Pulling his bloodstained shirt over her own tattered one, Shae decided that the bright red camo design was good enough and that she would pass if not examined too closely. She also determined that if she traveled at a relatively quick pace, she’d get to her destination shortly before nightfall, and be able to get the kids out then. That was good. They’d be less noticeable at night.
Frowning, she looked up at the Sun and hurried on her way, making sure she was going the right way.

Rhys kicked the iron door of his cell roughly for what seemed the billionth time. He was in a foul mood, but who wouldn’t be if they were in his position, considering he’d just been pointed at by his mother and snatched away from everything he knew by some guards wearing green. He hadn’t known he’d been chosen until they showed up at the door, pistols in hand, demanding a Sacrifice.
He’d begged and pleaded with his mother, but she would hear none of it, turning away and walking back into the kitchen with no sign of remorse.
That had been the worst part. She could have at least cried.
Sighing, Rhys looked across the hall to the girl sitting on her bed. He couldn’t tell what she was feeling like, but guessed pretty crappy. It kind of sucked getting chosen.
She was the pretty type, the one he would have looked into when he was in high school, but the possibility of dating was gone now. If he was going to die within the week, what was the point? There was none.
Frowning, he wondered how exactly people could take away the meaning of life from someone so completely and so suddenly with no warning whatsoever. It didn’t make sense. He didn’t believe that the human race was bad; he just felt bad people were running it. Stupid America.
Rhys recalled the boy in the cell to the right of him. He’d passed the other guy on his way in, faintly recognizing him as someone who went to his high school. He didn’t know the boy well enough to like or dislike him, but when he came in, he seemed pretty caught up in his own thoughts, as if pondering the mysteries of life.
Seemed like that was all anyone ever did these days.
Sighing, he sat down on his little cot and stared up at the ceiling, praying for some miracle to happen.

“I’m here to collect the little brats.” Shae muttered to the guard, making her voice husky to sound like the few female Watchers. Usually the government didn’t task women to that job; they were too sentimental, although Shae certainly wasn’t. If she was actually on their side, she’d be perfect for the job. It was hard, if not impossible, for her to feel emotional for any reason at all.
The guard examined her, not even bothering to hide the fact he was checking her out.
“You sure you wanna leave so late at night, babe? You can always stay here until mornin’.” He wagged his eyebrows suggestively, and Shae fought the urge to slap him. He wasn’t even that attractive.
“Thank you for the offer, sir, but I really need to get them as quickly as possible. I know how to handle people in the dark.” She pointed to the two pistols on her waist, subtly hinting that if he tried anything on her, he was dead.
Rolling his eyes, he grabbed a ring of keys and stepped from behind the desk. “Right this way, drama queen.” He muttered under his breath.

[[...stopped myself from writing more O.o]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 pm

[alright! commence....the reply! okay. this could take a while xD don't go away D: unless you have to.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm

[[Nope ^^ Let the four and a half day writing fest commence!!! Baha using Shae makes me happy ^^]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 pm

[i dunno how long this...it could be short...i apologize. I don't have Microsoft on this computer...*needs to get it*]

Claire sat on her cot thing in the middle of her cell. It was damp, gross, and downright perfect for her situation. It completely sucked. But she had to admit, in this topsy turvy crappy world, it was somewhat comforting. Not that it helped any, but it gave her some sort of peace that she was somewhere her parents believed she deserved to be. At least they'd be happy. She leaned back against the wall, drawing her feet up to her chest. She relayed back to earlier that day, when she'd been dragged here against her will. Well, did anyone go willingly? She didn't think so.
Anywho, it'd been a pretty normal day. At least, the morning had. She'd woken up, showered, dressed and put on makeup, all the usual. Then, just before she was going to leave, it got weird. Her parents came into the living room as she was picking up her bag, their faces somber. Behind them were two huge men in camoflague outfits. Her parents told her they were sorry, and turned away. They just walked away from her, holding eachother for comfort. Where was her comfort? Their daughter? The child they had conceived together?((bahahaha xD)) They're only daughter? Only kid, for that matter? Obviously she should have been expecting this, but she'd always hoped that they'd have another kid. But, in the long run, she supposed it was better this way. If they did have another kid, they wouldn't have to worry about killing it.

She blinked and realized she'd started crying. Quickly she wiped the tears away, hoping no one realized it. Who would, anyways? There were only three of them. From what she saw, it was just her and two boys. They both seemed cute, especially the blonde across from her, but what was the point in even caring about that? She was going to die. They all were. That was the sad truth. Well, sad? No. She wasn't even sad. Hurt, scared, in pain, but not sad. The tears...they were tears of regrets. For not telling her parents she loved them enough. She wished she could again, but the chance would never come.

Daren stood in his cell, switching between sitting and standing. He'd seen another kid come in, but he paid no mind to him. Why should he? They were doomed. No use making friends. He glanced outside, and noted the guard coming in. He narrowed his eyes. In another life, she'd be attractive, but now he just wanted to wring her sorry neck. It was people like them who ruined, and ended, his life. Or they were going to end his life. He gritted his teeth in almost pain, mostly anger. Jesus, he was pissed. He lifted his hand and punched the wall, as hard as he could. He bit his lip to keep from crying out, and let his hand sit there. Definitely broken knuckles. Whatever, this all didn't matter anyways.

He finally relaxed his jaw, and felt the sudden metallic taste of blood. Apparently he'd bitten his lip so hard, he'd broken skin. He messed with the wound as he sat, a bad habit he always tended to have((You and me both, Daren)). The blood tasted funny, but not necessarily bad. He tilted his head up, toying with the cut with his tongue. His thoughts drifted, wondering how they'd finish him. Would it be humanely? A fire-wall? Hanging? Decapitation? It was all a mystery. He'd talk to his friends once about being sacrificed. One of their brothers had been sacrificed. He'd said the parents chose, but if he wasn't a parent how would he know? The thought of his parents choosing how he died sent a shiver down his spine. It was so...barbaic. But, the world was barbaic, wasn't it? He thought about that, as he glanced back at the guards outside. He grumbled and turned away, staring at the grey wall. Why did everything have to be so dreary? You'd think they'd do the stupid thing and try to make it all seem like a fun place, with bright colors and happiness. But honestly, maybe it's best this way. He'd be much angrier if they tried to make them all happy before they were sent to their deaths. He didn't think anyone could be happy. He certainly wouldn't be.

Daren frowned, the corners of his mouth turned down almost unattractively. Almost. This was one way he didn't want to die, scared and angry. If he was going to die, he wanted to go out with a bang. A big one.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Shae grabbed the keys from the guard and thanked him in a tone that clearly indicated he was dismissed and she could do this on her own. She was an independent woman that wasn’t to be messed with, or whoever did would get seriously jacked up. Her huge ego worked for her advantage; she could walk around like she owned the place and get away with so much.
“I always talk to them before I take them away. It works to intimidate them.” She explained, her glare cold and hard, telling him that she was not someone he wanted to cross paths with with. It worked.
He backed away, hands up in surrender. “Okay, okay, do what you need to do, princess. Just don’t kill me.” He muttered, walking back to his desk and pulling out the tablet he’d been playing on before Shae had walked in. He chuckled as he opened the Angry Birds app and began playing, completely immersed in his own world once again.
Shae rolled her eyes. Moron, she thought to herself. It was incredible he even passed the test to get the job in the first place.
Twirling the key ring over her finger and whistling cheerfully, she approached the first cell and immediately recalled the names and descriptions of the captives to mind. The boy she was looking at was tall and muscular and had dark hair. This was definitely Daren.
Quietly, she stood outside the cell, hands on her hips, observing the boy as he punched the wall, yelping in regret as he hurt himself. Then he sat down forlornly, contemplating life.
Shae began her assessment. Daren wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, obviously. He was emotional; not necessarily in a bad way. He just let his feelings get the best of him sometimes. He was a rational thinker. He was a jerk.
The last fact she could conclude from his haughty demeanor and good looks. In school, he had probably been the kind of guy that girls flocked to constantly, girls like herself included – although she did it to be normal. She never particularly cared for boys. Some might have thought her a lesbian, but truth be told, she just didn’t have an urge to rely on someone else for comfort and support that she normally could supply herself.
Her examination completed, Shae jammed the key into the lock and gave a twist, keeping a smooth expression as it clicked and opened. Walking in confidently, she strode up to the boy and said, “Welcome to fate,” loudly. That was her standard line. It was all for show, of course, to ease the guard’s suspicions. Although this one was pretty stupid, she realized with annoyance. Seriously, couldn’t they at least hire someone able to do the simple job of making sure the teens were held until the authorized person picked them up?! She rolled her eyes incredulously at the inability of most people these days.
As she approached Daren, she looked around for any security devices. Finding and camera, she cursed softly and yanked off one of her sneakers, pulling of a thick sock and revealing another underneath. One could never be too prepared in this day in age.
She stood of Daren’s bed and covered the camera with the sock, making sure she never fully showed her face to the camera. The dead soldier’s hat helped, she reflected, as she pulled it farther down her head and hiding her eyes. They were her most identifiable feature. Anyone who saw their bright green fire could instantly see her or a picture of her and remember where they’d come from and the exact emotion – most likely terror – they’d felt when they’d first saw them.
Sighing, Shae jumped lithely down and turned, examining the boy from head to toe. “I’m here to bring you to be Sacrificed. It says in my papers your parents chose electric chair…?” She chuckled at the lie. She didn’t know what the parents picked. Quietly, she glanced over her shoulder to make sure the guard wasn’t following her and walked closer to Daren. Bending over, she whispered in his ear, lips brushing sensually across the top, voice changing from the deep façade to a silky feminine pitch, “I’m not going to hurt you. Pretend like your fighting me.”
She let her hands slide from his hair down his neck and arm to his wrist, letting her nails gently scrape the skin. She knew that this generally had a soothing effect on males. For some reason it made them feel good.
“You stupid little brat!” Shae roared, the masculinity returning to her voice. “I said come with me! Your parents chose you for a reason, so get your little lazy bum moving!” In fake anger, she yanked him off the bed and accidentally made him run into her. His body nearly wrapped around hers, but she stopped him. “You’re doing great.” She encouraged with a flirtatious wink, green eyes burning into his.
The description on the paper was wrong. He didn’t have green eyes. They were blue-ish too. They kind of reminded her of a storm over the sea, one that she witnessed so long ago with her father as they sat on a beach on the Atlantic Ocean. She’d reveled in the mist of sea salt that sprinkled onto her face and the violence of the storm happening out on the water. The sky had been cloudy and dark and angry, thunder had been booming with enormous claps, and lightning had been illuminating the sky, making the whole scene so sensual to her.
She had always been attracted to violence, anger, unrest. She supposed that was why she was so compelled to be with these rebellious teens. They were filled with so much anger and hate it was hard to not feel it with them.
It made her feel alive.
Pushing open the door of the cell, she grabbed the pair of handcuffs that were hanging outside the wall and bound Daren’s wrists together behind his back. Spinning him around to face her again, she glared at him, cold and hard, to show the guard that she wasn’t going to let these miserable excuses for people off that easily. No, they would be rightfully and justly punished under her care.
Shae touched the pistol on her hip and nodded to the marble bench at the end of the prison block.
“Go sit there like a good kid.” She commanded as she proceeded to repeat the process with the girl.

[[What would the world do without Word :O]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm

[working on a reply!!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

[[Yumyum (: And Dreameh and Polo -- if you're stalking us, know that these are considered long replies for us. I know I don't have the patience to sit and type 2,000 words.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

[oh yes, it's true. I could never ever do that. I don't have enough brain power xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 pm

[sigh. I just can't type all that much. Mer.]

Daren stared at the girl, immediately trying to wiggle away from her. However, he stopped when she covered the camera with a sock. He frowned and flung his feet off the bed, standing and watching her warily. He scowled, his eyes narrowed. In another time, he'd have found this girl pretty. But now she looked like someone he wanted to kill, personally. He gritted his teeth and glowered at her, before relaxing and actually studying her. She couldn't be much older than himself. Actually, she seemed to be younger or at most the same age. He turned the edges of his lips down even more, eyebrows furrowing together. Most guards were at least in their 20's, even the women were easy to tell with.
Finally realization hit him. This girl wasn't even a guard! If she wasn't a guard...then what was she doing? Suddenly, she was talking again. Saying something about eletric chair...? Gross. He'd never want to be killed by that horrid thing. The thought sent a shudder down his spine. Then she leaned forward and did something with her hand. He didn't know what it was, but he liked it. He especially liked her lips at his ear, whispering to him. She said....she said what? He hadn't even listened!
The girls entire demeanor changed yet again. She was back to that masculine horror that had come into his cell. Then he was yanked off the bed, his body flying into hers. For a moment he caught a glimpse of her green eyes, and a breath sort of sucked itself into him. This girl, despite the clothes that didn't quite fit her, and ratty hair that would've been really pretty once, was completely gorgeous. He felt another shudder, then nodded to her without saying anything. He attempted to pull away, but he didn't use any real strength. She was strong, but he could have easily flung her against the wall with her small frame. Soon he was pulled outside, hands being cuffed behind his back. He flashed her an angry glare at the girl, then went and sat down where he was directed to.

Claire, already upset enough, caught a glimpse of the girl and just immediately felt tears trail down her cheeks. She didn't sob, she just let the tears flow away. It was almost....cleansing. No, it was. She felt like she was letting all the sorrows of life just seep away. She didn't even listen as the girl explained she wasn't going to hurt her, and to fight back. She was more or less like a rag-doll as the girl led her outside. She was also cuffed, and told to sit at the bench. She took her seat beside Daren, and glanced over at him with a small smile.
"Hi." She said softly, turning to stare at the wall. He glanced back at her, but said nothing.
"You seem nice. I'd like to have gotten to know you." She told him, looking at him from the corner of her eyes. He grunted in response, apparently not wanting to talk. She studied him for a moment, then turned away from him. He reminded her of someone she used to know a long time ago. He'd also been Sacrificed. She remembered the sorrow she felt, she'd cried for days. Her parents had tried to explain that being a Sacrifice was an honor, that she should be happy for him. But she was young. At least 10. He was a few years older than her. If they'd been older, they would have dated. But not anymore. She managed a small smile, hoping when this was over she'd be able to meet him. She still didn't understand that this strange girl was helping them. At times, she could be slow. But it just added to her charm.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am

Shae frowned as the girl went silently next to the boy and began to talk to him. That was irritating. She could have had fun with him. Oh well, who was to say she still couldn’t? A chuckle escaped her lips as she told Claire to be quiet.
“No talking, girl.” She said, glaring fiercely at her.
Hopefully that would shut her up.
Moving over to the blonde boy’s cell – Rhys – she grabbed his arm, digging her nails softly into his skin. He was a pretty boy, one that she would have fooled around with probably. He looked scared though. Obviously he was a coward, so he wouldn’t be too valuable to her except for another number to add to her statistic chart.
Sighing, Shae leaned in and whispered in his ear, “Rhys. I’m getting you and the other two out of here. Don’t fight me.”
She repeated the same thing with him, letting her breath tickle his earlobe. He shivered in pleasure and she grinned, letting her hand brush down his arm and into his own.
Quickly, her demeanor changed and she yanked him out of the cell, hitting him across the back. “Get out of there, you stupid kid!”
With that, she clasped the cuffs around him and shoved him to the other two.
Shae walked calmly up to the guard, who was still transfixed with his game, and watched him, thoroughly amused. When he failed to look up and notice her after a moment of her immanent presence, she sighed and drew her gun, firing a single shot into the back of his neck, just like the other guard. As he slumped in his chair – and ultimately losing his Angry Birds game – a gush of blood splattered across her arm and she wrinkled her nose in disgust, muttering about it.
Quickly, she rifled through his belongings, finding nothing of importance inside the desk or in his handbag. For navigational purposes, she grabbed the tablet and stuffed it in the soldier’s duffel bag.
Turning around, she placed her hands on her hips and surveyed the three teens.

As Rhys watched the other two inmates being pushed violently towards the bench at the end of the block, he felt the own terror grow in his heart. He was next, and there was no way of getting out of it. He’d stopped praying long ago, feeling that if there was a god out there, they’d have stopped everything going on. But now he found himself mumbling words begging for forgiveness of whatever higher being there was out there. Time was running out for him.
The girl came in and yanked him up, lips brushing his ear sensually. A shudder ran down his spine as he listened to her silky smooth voice. Of course she was here to rescue them.
He rolled his eyes cynically, expecting that that was the line she used on every prisoner to get them out of the cell block more easily. He cried out when she hit him across the back with her hand. She was strong and it hurt badly. Maybe he wasn’t there to help them. It wouldn’t be the first time he was lied to.
Sighing, Rhys obediently shuffled over to the other prisoners, sitting down beside them and watching the girl with an uninterested face. He was going to die. Who cared about that happened?
But then the girl did something that shocked him so completely. She pulled out a gun and shot the guard, killing him instantly. Then she went through his papers and desk, taking whatever she wanted – which really only looked like the tablet.
Finally, she walked back to them and observed them carefully, as if evaluating them.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 am

[part of me wants to despise Shae. But I can't. Because she's so bad@ss xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 am

[[Shae is my favorite character of all time. She's one of the only girls I like. O.O]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 am

[your picture scares me. I'm scared of heights. I can't reply any time soon..I have a friend over..so. Yeah xD I'll reply laterrr]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum