Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridle and I

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bridle and I Empty Bridle and I

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:02 pm

"SOLD! for a HUNDRED thousand dollars...To the man in the White shirt!" She finally could make out. I got what I wanted a Stallion. so black he almost looked blue. Save for the white Birtcatcher speckles and one pale fingernail color right front hoof and his glowing green eyes. And the Fiery Flaxen mane and tail. Loading him up into the trailer i drove home in the Avalanche the trailer towing behind.

Now the plot is pretty simple really
You are a new boarder. But your father and my step father had some troubles in the past. Therefore making us unable to really SEE eachother. []As in seeing Jake and Courtney.[] But we dont really know until something tips your father off. So its like forbidden love Razz

Jake:
Click to see Everything Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIghrxxhQYs&feature=related
Born As:Midnight Myth
Name Taken:Midnight Myth
Called:Myth
Breed(s):Arabian
Birth-date:in the winter 6 years ago
Sire:unknown
Dam:unknown
Looks-
Pelt Color(s):Black but shimmers a deep midnight blue in the moonlight
Pelt Markings:White bird catcher
Leg Markings:none
Face Markings:none
Eyes-
Left:green []almost glowing[]
Right:same
Hooves-
Left Hind:black
Right Hind:black
Left Front:black
Right Front:pale white []fingernail color[]
Mane Color(s):Flaxen
Length:shoulder
Tail Color(s):Flaxen
Length:hocks
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bridle and I Empty Re: Bridle and I

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm

[Nice Pics of him. Very Happy]

Full Name:Jessica Toliver
Nick Name:Jesse, Jess
-Looks-
Pic:http://www.soundoffcolumn.com/images/vanessa-hudgens.jpg
Height:5'3"
Build:Athletic Built And Curvy
Skin:Slight Tan
Scars:None
-Other-
Bf/Gf:None
Crush:None
Personality:Shy around most people, but once you get to know her she is friendly, kind and fun to be around.
Other:Is into horse racing and likes to practice with her Thoroughbred mare

~Horse~
Born As:Belle's Of Freedom
Called:Belle
Breed:Thoroughbred
Birth-date:In the Spring around April
Sire:Jade
Dam:Kick It
Looks-
Pelt:Dark Bay, Almost black mare
Pelt Markings:White stockings and a white star on forehead
Eyes-
Color:Dark brown
Mane Color:Black
Mane Length:Shoulder
Tail Color:Black
Mane Length:Stops a few inches from ground.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 pm

I was up fairly late that night. Not because i couldnt sleep, more like i was being forced to stay awake. Constant arguing at home really hit me where it hurts. Literally half the time. But it was just constant back and forth with my Step dad. At some point we had to take it outside. I was worried of waking my birth mother, the Kindest most caring soul put on this soil, and my little brother Nathan who would nag the living hell out of me but i loved him all the same. My step father was a different story, he would always come home drunk and just inordinately pissed at the world. And he would always take it out on mom...Well not anymore. I took a stand and now i have become his punching bag basically. But even with that i stood firm. I wasnt going to let him take advantage of anyone in this house that i had built with my own two hands. And i wasnt about to let him chase me from it either. But then 4am rolled around and he finally got tired of it and he took off to bed. In a seperate room from my mother of course. That was one deal we made. I marched back up to the third floor up to the loft that was my room and tried to get a few hours of sleep in before school came around.
As i slept somewhat peacefully in the bed up in my loft of the 3 story house that i call home the alarm began screaming in my ear...that gosh darn thing never learns its lesson. remaining with my back to it my hand swung around and fumbled for the off switch and when i found it i lazily switched it off and brought myself up and sat in the bed rubbing my deep set amber eyes awake.
I swung my athletic legs over the side of the bed and stood up and stretched as my spine cracked from its once permanent 3 hour state. running a hand through my hair that was messy i walked to the bathroom just inside my room to get cleaned up. After taking a well deserved shower i stepped out with a towel around my waist only to get a face full of powder from my pesky little 10 year old brother.
"Nathan!" I snapped as my voice was drowned out by his screams of laughter as he ran downstairs. after cleaning that off i got dressed.
I headed downstairs with a loud yawn and my mom was already making breakfast.
"Where is dad?" I asked my stomach churning at 'dad'
"Asleep still.You two had quite the argument last night" She sighed
"Yeah,"I said down to my food. secretly rolling my eyes.
"Jake sweetie you've got to just let it be when he comes home...i can take it from him." She said rubbing my back as she walked by.
"No mom, you cant and you wont. He shouldnt even be treating anyone like this let alone you. I am the man here, not him." I said taking a quick glance up at her then the clock.
"Just be careful, your fights are scaring me now." She said softly.
"Stay away from him then when or if he wakes up..or at least until i come back.Im gonna be late for school i will see you when i get home" I said as she remained silent and i began heading out to the garage to head to school in my jet black Chevy Avalanche.
I started it up creating orbs of light on the garage wall that shrunk as i pulled out and off to school. I turned onto the black asphalt and I rounded the corner as the orange morning sun seeped through the black tinted windows and my once amber eyes now glowed a golden brown. but my skin remained dark in shadow, a dark russet color. The only thing separating me from the black road was the orange reflection of the sun on the truck's frame that seemed to glide over the asphalt. The sound of the gravel beneath the tires that loosened from the road from years of driving and traffic shifted under the tires.At least it was the last three days of school. All year i have been trying to find my one hip monkey [girlfriend] But none seemed to fill the void. Will i Find my summer love? I was gonna give it one last shot.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm

I woke up in the morning after having a good sleep, though I could hear my parents yelling at eachother about the bills that Belle was creating because of her injured leg. I sighed and remembered the practice like it was yesterday, me turning Belle along the last corner and then the tractor starting up suddenly, making Belle freak out and jump a large fence, making her fracture her right front leg. The bills that she created for my parents were making them mad and I just shook my head, hoping they wouldnt sell her. I sighed and got out of bed and put my hair up into a ponytail, then got changed into a pair of blue jeans and a dark green aeropostal shirt, then grabbed my bookbag and headed downstairs, seeing my parents were still asleep. I sighed and put on my shoes, then walked outside in the cool morning and glanced towards the barn, then got into my blue camaro and headed for school.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Pulling into the school lot in my flashy black truck. Parking in my usual spot just outisde the front door. All eyes were on the truck. Mostly female, but they all knew who was in there. The Captain of the soccer team, the best fighter in the school, and according to some the hottest. I didnt like that very much, I thought of myself as pretty average.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

I pulled up in an empty spot of the all ready full parking lot, then got out of my car and slung my bookbag over my shoulder and walked across the parking lot, looking both ways before I crossed as I headed towards my friends. I sighed and glanced around, thinking about tomorrow's basketball game and I sighed, knowing that I was probably the best basketball player on the team, though I didnt think so. I walked over to my friends and listened as they started to talk about the game.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 pm

"Yo Jake heads up!" Levi called as he chucked the ball and i caught it just before it hit the group of girls as i ran towards him laughing and our team was all at the picnic tables sitting on the bench and the table top.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm

I watched as some of my friends screamed as one of the boys almost crashed into us, though I didnt even flinch as I grabbed my bookbag and headed for the school as the bell rang, rolling my eyes at the group of guys before I was soon in a large circle of my friends again as they continued to talk about the basketball game and I just rolled my eyes as I left them and headed for my locker.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Braking from their conversation i headed into the school. Scanning the rusted numbers on the lockers as i passed i finally came to mine. a couple down from a girl i saw outside as i passed the group. Not paying too much attention i opened the locker and my scent rushed out adding to the cloud of it that was around me. It was neither too strong nor too light. I saw some of the effects it had on the girls..it drove them to near insanity. Adjusting the ear buds in my ear i listened to Crush and sang on key but softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 pm

I grabbed my science book, then put my phone on vibrate and then slipped it into my pocket before I closed my locker and then headed down the hallway and towards class passing the boy and shaking my head a little to get the smell from my head as I glanced around and walked into science class.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I saw her pass and i couldnt look away, she was heading the same way as i was, Thankfully today was shortened periods from here on out. Basically they were all free 30 minute periods. Seeing Levi and a few others from the team come down the hall i shut my locker and went to the class room.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:02 pm

I walked in and walked to the back of the class and sat down next to my friend and pulled out my notebook and looked at the board, starting to take down the notes that the teacher had already written down for the class and I talked to my friend as I wrote.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Sitting in the back of the class I still had my ipod on as Seth walked in and sat next to me []so it was me him then you xD[] Talking to him it looked like i was looking at him but i was really looking over at the girl next to him. Something was different about her...a good different
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:05 pm

"So are you excited for the game tomorrow?" I heard Beth, my best friend asked as I glanced at the boy out of the corner of my eye, then look back at the board.

"As allways." I said smiling a little and facing her.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm

I smiled at the small quick glance she gave me and went back to talking about the soccer game rally tonight. Thats when the real crazies came out. "Yeah i know i cant wait...You got a date yet?" Levi asked.
"Nah, no one really wants to go with me just the hot soccer captain" I sighed
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:09 pm

"Well I heard there's this one girl on the team who fouls a lot, so be careful because I'm sure she'll go after you since your the best player." said Beth before becoming quiet as the teacher walked in and started class.

"Let her try." I whispered back before leaning into my seat and pulling out my phone and started to text to my other friends underneath the table.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

He shook his head and i sighed looking back up at the front of the class room. Counting the minutes until i could go back into the hall. My mood changed slightly from having fun and bright to slightly down and bored out of my mind. No one would ever want to go with the Real Jacob...NO! they want the hot soccer star.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

I sighed and finished texting them, then got up as the bell rang, glad that the teachers speech was done for and grabbed my books and headed for my locker to exchange my science bok for my basketball shoes and gym clothes, the only class I liked in school. I froze for a moment as one of the football players who I didnt like much, but knew that he liked me walked towards me and I turned around and walked away fast, not wanting to talk to him.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm

[]Oooo competition XDDD[]
Seeing Jules walking down the hall with his big football self i groaned softly in annoyance and rolled my amber orbs as they narrowed slightly. I shot him a look like 'talk to me and die' as i went to my locker
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I got to the gym and could feel the football players eyes on my back as I went into the girls locker room and got changed into a pair of shorts and a white tank top, then walked back out and stalked past the football player as he headed for his own class and grabbed a basketball, then started to dribble around.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:23 pm

I walked from the locker room of the gym in my soccer jersey. My arms bulging out of my jersey sleeves. I was now the size of a football player but still had the physique of a soccer player. My legs smooth, calves and quads made for running, not to mention my torso, good god. It had toned so much that it looked as if it was locked on to flex mode, just like the rest of my body. My skin had darkened a shade enhancing the toning to its fullest. Even with all of this it didn't come close to a body builder because, well it wasn't as disgusting looking to say the least, everything was distributed evenly and godly. You could compare me to Hercules if you wanted to. My hair had suddenly sprouted as well. It was now kissing the top of my eyebrows that were positioned above the deep set amber orbs, perfectly placed on my face. Gym was my strongest really i mean i was athletic but sadly I saw Jules. He too was in the same class. Always causing trouble with me especially but i spotted the other girl. Holy hell did i have her in Every single class? Great she probably thinks im a damn stalker now. I made a face and as i did Levi came up behind me and made a move to jump on my back but i pushed him off. "Not now" I grumbled.
"Jake you gotta cheer up! You wont be single for ever why dont you take her?" He asked looking over at the girl i saw first period.
"Yeah like she will ever go with me Levi." I scoffed. "She probably thinks im a stalker already"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

I stopped for a moment and seen the same guy facing me and I blushed a little, then turned and continued to dribble, seeing four of my friends walking towards me and I smiled and passed the ball to the one closest to me and watched as she got ready to shoot, but I leaped up and smacked the ball out of her hand and smiled, then dribbled around her as she tried to get the basketball away from me again, but I made an easy layup and smiled as she rolled her eyes, then I glared towards Jules again as he leaned against the wall, but I continued to play with my friends.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Glaring over at Jules as i heard my name come from his mouth and in his voice my lip curled slightly before i had a basketball thrusted into my chest. Didnt do anything other than hit the wall that was my body, shooting it from half court and it swished right in no rim no back board it bounced in front of Jules before Levi swiped it up and dribbled it back out
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bridle Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

I smiled a little as the boy made it, then turned around just in time to see the basketball coming towards me and I caught it and faced the tall girl in front of me and I smiled before passing it to another girl and she made it easily. I sighed and got bored, then walked over to the bleachers and sat down, making sure I stayed away from Jules as he walked towards me, but I tried to ignore him.
bridle
bridle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Finally out of breath i had to take a breath and just tossed the ball from one hand to another fiddling with it as i watched the others

[]wow that was crap xDDD[]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: