Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arby can delete. ^_^

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Arby can delete. ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arby can delete. ^_^

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 am

Bella-
"I will not leave till either You kill me, Or another creature kills me while defending you" I told him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 11:20 am

Tempest didn't react. He was sunk too deep into despair and self-pity to care at all. He sighed, turning away from the mare and limping away. Defend him... Did she honestly believe that would help? To save the shell that had once housed him? No... It was his soul that needed saving, and tha was simply too far gone... The giant S.O.S written in the sands of time had been blown away, its creator left without the strength to cry out for help again, resigning itself to living in bitterness and surviving the only way it could. Tempest was gone. Dead. Destroyed. Only an echo remained... An empty shell. Something that he was desperate to cast aside, escaping life to move toward Hell. It would surely be kinder. After all, it couldn't be worse.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 am

Bella-
I hesitantly began to follow him. Keeping a distance between us so I was safe incase he went to kick me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 11:54 am

Tempest's neck gradually suck lower and lower, dragged down by exhaustion. He wobbled with each stride, barely able to stay upright due to the blood loss, starvation and smoke inhalation. He sighed, finally coming to a standstill when his legs would no longer hold him, staring aimlessly ahead of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Bella-
"You can sleep. I'll protect you" I told him slowly stepping closer, I gently nudgedhis side comfortingly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Tempest swung his head around to snap at Bella, grunting with pain as the action caused him to stumble, forcing him to put weight on his punctured leg. He snorted irritably, pressing on again with new determination, stubbornly ignoring Bella completely as though attempting to deny her existence. If he refused to believe it, then it could not be real. Simple.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Bella-
I watched him shaking my head. I followed him, he wasn't the same. Not anymore, though I was sticking to to my word. End of discussion.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 12:19 pm

"Have you no mercy?" Tempest mumbled suddenly, coming to a standstill and flicking one ear toward Bella, yet refusing to turn to face her. "Can a horse not die with some pride? Some peace? Some solitude...? Can he not be given the chance to spend his final moments with the only things he has left?" He finished with a sigh, letting his head sink lower to the ground when he found he hadn't the strength to hold it up any more. This wasn't how he had wanted to die... Then again, he had been foolish to think tat death would be any kinder to him than life.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Bella-
I sighed softly. Thinking to myself. "Tempest, I hoped I wouldn't have to remind you of this. But You were like a father to me in tyhe heard. You were the only one who understood me after my own parents didn't. You helped me get over j-jh-him. How can I leave you alone knowing that this is my fault. That it's because I wasd too petty and weak to fight back that you've lost everything." I explained
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 12:30 pm

"I don't care." Tempest replied with a dull, toneless voice. "I lost everything through my own stupidity. That's all there is to it. So leave me to endure my punishment alone." Tempest's words became slurred toward the end of his speech as his weakened condition began to take its toll on him. He groaned softly, stumbling forwards and falling to his knees. He stayed there a moment, contemplating trying rise, then seemed to give up hope and drop to the ground, no longr fighting the cold clutches trying to embrace him. He had no fight left in him... No spark... No spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Bella-
I sighed. "You don't care. Well reality check Tempest I do. Likeit or not i'm here. Don't want me here, kill me. Oh wait. Your the defenceless one." I snapped coldly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 pm

"Then why don't you test how defenceless I am?" Tempest asked coldly, forcing open his dull eyes to glare at her with undisguised hatred. "Try to kill me now, and just see how far you get! Even on my death bed I won't be beaten. You toy with death, throw the wor around so meaninglessly, as though you don't understand that life is something precious, and that you must keep dragging yourself through it until the bitter end, not cast it away the first chance you get! Or are you simply relying on the fact that I am the same patient, merciful horse you once knew?" Tempest paused for a moment, fixing her with a cold glare before throwing her own words bac at her. "Reality check, Bella." He began tauntingly, "That horse is gone. You should not be so confident that I won't obliterate the entirety of your existence the moment you push me too far. You are dancing with the devil, Bella." Tempest finished, his voice dangerously soft with a cold, silky edge and a demonic charm.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Bella-
"Dancing with the devil am I? Come on then boy, come dance with me." I told him. "I don't expect you to be a push over. I just want to be accepted."
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Who said that the Devil was I?" Tempest asked cryptically, letting his eyes slide shut for a moment as though sinking out of consciousness, then suddenly continuing his answer. "Acceptance no longer resides in my soul. You will find none of that here, so I suggest you leave me in peace and look elsewhere. Not that you have much choice now, anyway, since my time on this earth should be over in a matter of minutes." Tempest stated matter-of-factly, his tone holding no emotion as his eyes slid shut and plunged his mind into darkness, leaving him dead to the world, completely unconscious as he allowed himself to slowly slip away.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Bella-
I snorted. "Tempest!" I snapped irritably. Gingerly taking a mouthful of his mane inbetween my teeth. tugging him. "Get up! Get up!" I snapped at him. "You should die with a worthy fight! not being pathetic and worthless. Dying pathetic and worthless is my job. Not yours!" I told him with a stamp of my hoof.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Tempest grunted, jerkin back into reality and pulling away from her, bracing his forelegs in front of him and raising his head to glare at her. "I tried that! It didn't work. Now I've failed, and it's too late to try again. This body of mine is broken, I have no life left to wait for me ideal death." Tempest snapped, keeping his fier glare fixed upon her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Bella-
"Just pack it in and stand up. Your better than this! You can do this Tempest. You just need help and assistance. Alright! I'm here bloody like it or not!" I snapped. ripping up the ground below me
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 1:07 pm

"Why do you care?" Tempest asked emotionlessly. "What's it to you if I live or die? re you like me? Wanting to help simply because you can't bear to see a creature you once knew die before your eyes? Well you rejected my help, and likewise I shall reject yours, though I feel my reasons are mildly more sensible, for you see... Help is something futile to those without the strength to use it. If you really wanted to assist me, you would leave me be. Perhaps then I could gather my willpower and see what I could make of it, though really, what is the point in trying?" Tempest finishe his speech and closed his eyes again, perfectly content to lie down and die. Though a few moments later, his eyes sprung open and his expression changed completely. "What the hell am I saying?!" He muttered vaguely to himself, rolling up onto his stomach and bracing his legs in front of him. "I am as pathetically hypocritical as every." Tempest muttered softly to himself, then flattened his ears and trew himself to his hooves with a pained grunt. He stood, wobbling on his hooves, but standing. With his dark, dull gaze still fixed on the ground, Tempest flicked one ear toward Bella. "This time, you were right." He admitted tonelessly, "You have my gratitude."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 1:22 pm

"I may be ungreatful rude, worthless, and pathetic. Though i am loyal to my heard leader" I told him simply. I backed, giving him some space
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 1:28 pm

"Perhaps you should get back to him then." Tempest replied simply, staring into the distance as he struggled to keep his balance, his body swaying atop wobbly legs. Water... He needed water... But first and foremost, he needed solitude. He was shocked to find that some small part of him was glad of Bella's company, and disgusted regarding the way he was treating her... A small part he had thought he had crushed altogether... But apparently he had been wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

"He's stood before me. I don't need to go looking for him." I told him simply. It was the truth. The only one who accepted me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Tempest chuckled slightly, though his dark tone held no amusement. "To call me a leader is to insult the equine race." He stated simply. "But enough talk. Firstly, I must find some way to keep me temporarily alive. Secondly, I must find some way to get myself killed appropriately before death takes me of its own accord." Tempest said bluntly, showing no shame as he planned his suicide.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

"Thirdly you have to try and get rid of me."I mumbled absentmindedly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm

"I already tried that. I failed." Tempest replied bluntly, turning hishead to glance around, his flared nostrils searching for the scent of water. He knew that what his words hadn't said was stronger than what they had... Whether or not she would pick up on it, he was not completely sure... He wasn't even sure when he had made that decision, or why... Out of lonliness? Gratitude? Self destruction? He shouldn't trust her at all, after all, she was just another equine: Filth, just likt the rest of them. Why, then, did he choose not to push her away?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm

I shook my head my lips curving into a smile. "I an loyal to someone worth being loyal to" I mumbled
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next