Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arby can delete. ^_^

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Arby can delete. ^_^ - Page 18 Empty Re: Arby can delete. ^_^

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 pm

"For tolerating... And for letting me help you. Everything is so much easier when I can be put to use." He explained carefully, his voice soft and his eyes downcast, well aware that he was currently as vulnerable as he had ever been. His heart was soft, and he was all but wearing it on his sleeve... By his standards, anyway. He was afraid of being crushed... Yet he did not retreat. He was desperate to find himself once more... For Bella's sake... She deserved to know that her father, that the blood running in her veins, was something greater than the failure that he had become...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 am

Bella-
I watched him with a faint smile. "I'd go to hell and back for you. You will always have a use around me." I informed him gently. Giving him a gentle nudge. My words were sincere. It showed in my voice and actions.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am

Tempest snorted softly in response, lowering his head to watch the ground as it seemed to float slowly by him with each step. He wasn't sure if he shoud be grateful because of her words, or if he ought to be concerned... To hell and back... He wondered if she even understood. Either way, those words were a cause for worry. He didn't want her to give up anything for his sake... She had to understand... He had nothing. Nothing mattered to him. At least, that was how it had been... Now the only thing in the world that was important to him, was her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 am

Bella-
i walked with him. My mind preoccupied with thoughts that were snapped out me focus as i noticed the river.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:46 am

Tempest glanced up at the river with a lack of enthusiasm. The thirst had vanished. It seemed his body sought death... If that were the case, he would not fight it. He quickened his pace slightly as he realized that his thoughts had been slowing him, shifting his own weight so that he could take a little more weight off Bella's hooves. They were almost there... Just a little longer...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 am

Bella-
I have him a soft nudge, "thank you." I spoke before shifting my weight off him slowly. Only once i was sure i could take my own weight i then took the final few steps to the water. I lowered my muzzle before slowly taking the water, it hurt but i needed it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:19 am

Tempest grunted softly in response, retreating off a short distance after she moved away from him, eager to experience a small amount of solitude, much as he had always hated every moment of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:32 am

Bella-
I glanced back at him flickering my ears. Confused, i chose to ignore it. I finished drinking before backing away from the river
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

"Do you feel any better?" Tempest asked quietly, his tone somewhat subdued. He had tried hard to forget all that had happened... But by now he had come to realize that he never would... Never could. He had resigned himself to a life of bitterness and depression, one which he knew he could not escape... Yet he had decided that what was left of it, he would give it all to helping Bella. It was something, at least... Some use for the useless mess he had become.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Msn crashed night x will post on teen but i have to be up in like 7hours x

Bella-
I gave a slow nod before watching the grass again. "Don't you need a drink?" I questioned before slowly and weakly tearing a few small strands of grass
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 pm

"Probably..." Tempest admitted grudgingly, glaring at the water with formidable hatred, "But I feel no thirst at this time." He concluded quietly, a slight edge to his tone that warned of his short patience on the subject. "I am glad that you are feeling better. I used to know some plants... Herbs that could help increase appetite and aid digestion... Very useful when one has come near starvation. If I can remember, I shall try to find some for you. Please wait here, I shan't go far, and call me immediately if anything happens." Tempest said quietly, his tone completely emotionless, as though he were not involved in the happenings at all. It seemed to him that each tie he took a step forward and began to open up, he would lose his nerve and take 5 steps back again... Back to before the start... He sighed softly, shaking his head to dismiss the thoughts before limping slowly off into the shadows of the trees, his nostrils flared to catch the long-forgotten scents of that which he sought.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 am

Bella-
"I'm fine, hon..." I stopped when I noticed I was talking to little more than air. I stomped a hoof, only to fall down with a snort. I sighed, I could master the strength to stand again so I simply led there. Waiting seeing as I had no choice.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:08 am

Tempest returned a short while later with a mouthful of herbs. He dropped them beside Bella, then turned away, walking off a short distance, then simply standing there. He hd no obligation to do anything else... As long as he did not have to think, he was as content as he would ever be.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

Bella-
I snorted, glancing at hi before nudging the bundle. Sneezing as something got up my nose. I sighed before begrudgingly munching on the mixture.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18