Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arby can delete. ^_^

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Arby can delete. ^_^ - Page 17 Empty Re: Arby can delete. ^_^

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 am

Bella-
"To pull through, yeah?" She asked before easing herself onto her stomach and standing with trembling limbs. She took a small step closer to anything. "I'm up, that's half the battle, right?" She asked.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am

Tempest's lips twitchedin a faint hint of a smile. He had known all along... At least, some part of him had. But that was no reason to snatch back the motivation he had planned so carefully to give her. "Half, perhaps..." Tempest admitted gruffly, taking a step back, yet still unable to hide the faint note of pride and pleasure in his voice. "But since when has half been enough?" He asked, throwin her a quick glance before turning to walk off a short distance, one ear always locked attentively on her.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 am

Bella-
I tensed, coiling her muscles before bouncing into a canter stride, using two shaky strides to catch up to him before slowing to a walk, her paces slightly uneven, though she refused to stop.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 am

"I knew you could do it." Tempest murmured softly, flashing a brief smile and nibbling her man affectionately, yet not allowing his pace to slacken. It was clear that he was doing his best to show affection, yet by normal standards he was failing miserably. His eyes were as empty and haunted as ever. Tempest was broken, completely and utterly shattered, yet he still gave his all into breathing life into Bella... Trying to get past the denial that consumed his mind...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 am

Bella-
"Don't push yourself." I mumbled softly, nuzzling his neck softly. "we have all the time in the world" I pointed out to him, I was struggling to stand, as comforting as he was being. It wasn't helping.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

"Don't worry - I can't." Tempest replied simply, his voice as toneless as ever. "Now come, lean against me and let us find some water. After that, I believe you need to rest. You needn't push yourself. You so long as you have the will to stand, you ought to rest." He explained informatively, shifting his weight so that he was prepared to support her with the fractional sliver of strength he still clung to, while letting his flared nostrils seek out the direction of the nearest water.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am

Bella-
I sighed softly, "You sure your alright?" I asked him edging closer, though not convinced that he was fighting fit. I knew I should trust him, though that was easier said than done.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:09 am

"No." Tempest stated stiffly. "Now come on, I haven't the patience for this." He added, shooting her a warning glare. If she refused to accept his help... He shook the thought away, calming his mind and keeping his temper in check. He had been so calmand composed once... Now he was as unpredictable as a pregnant mare. He was pathetic... And though he hated himself for it, he had accepted that there was nothing much he could do. He would simply have to do the best he could with what he had left...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 am

Bella-
I sighed, easing my weight on him, even though I barely weight anything now. Little more than skin and bone. He'd probably notice it more than anything.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:21 am

Tempest bit back a yelp of pain as he felt Bella's weight add to his own. He bit his tongue to keep from yelping, and released it only when the metallic taste of blood became overwhelming, and rivers of crimson began inking their way through his thick fur. "You've lost weight." Tempest commented, his voice slurred as he spoke through a mouthful of blood and with a shredded tongue. "I'll find you something... I used to know some herbs that could increase the appetite and negate the side-effects of overeating in a starved state..." He trailed off thoughtfully, his permanently tense muscles relaxing slightly as he entered a rare painless memory.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 am

Bella-
I removed some of my weight off him, "I haven't eaten since I last ate with you, I haven't drank since i was with you. I've been in a unconscious slumber." I pointed out to him. Though I didn't know what to do, It wouldn't surprise me if he'd also been unconscious
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:45 am

Tempest's tense, trembling muscles slumped in defeat as she removed her weight. He glanced away, feeling unwelcome heat rushing through his body, though not completely understanding it. He had failed. He had shown weakness, and she had taken pity on him... He had failed. Failed... Why did he even bother? She niether wanted nor needed his help, apparently... Then what was the point of him? He ought to give up... He should give up trying... She didn't trust him, and it hurt. That pain... It was back again. So sickeningly familiar, it made him want to crack his skull on the nearest tree. It was maddening... He wasn't sure he could take it any more. It was driving him to insanity...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 am

Bella-
"Can we stop. my head hurts." I mumbled, so he wouldn't feel bad. Everything hurt, pain throbbing through my head. Headache coming back for vengeance.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 am

"Do whatever you want." Tempest muttered in response, turning away from her and limping off a short distance. She didn't need his help... Why was she bothering checking with him? Surely she could understand that everything would be easier if she'd just leave him alone? Forsake him so that he might die in peace, his pain dulled by the final fury of betrayal...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am

Bella-
I gave a sigh. Back to square one. Ignorance. I dropped my head sliding to my knees. I couldn't do it. Who was I trying to fool? I mean, I barely had the strength to talk and everything. let alone keep up and support my weight.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 am

Tempest sighed,shaking his head irritably and stepping back over to Bella. "Sorry." He apologised stiffly, his ears flattened and his gaze averted. "I seem to be walking on thin ice lately. The smallest thing seems to set me off, and missunderstandings are inevitable... Just ignore it and try to knock some sense into me next time." Tempest muttered grudgingly, a somewhat robotic quality to his actions. "You'll be better off if you have a drink before you rest. Come on." Tempest offered, dropping into a bow beside her to help her rise.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:30 am

Bella-
I gave a sigh. closing my eyes tightly before forcing myself up with a harsh grunt. "I think I can make it." I mumbled, my words slurring. It was coming more difficult to speak..>Concentrate...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:42 am

"So you don't want my help?" Tempest asked, struggling to keep a cold note out of his voice, while trying to pacify himself so as to keep his cool. It didn't matter... He didn't have to help her with everything... He should just leave her be...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:45 am

Bella-
"it's not like that. I mean, I want you help, but I don't want to hurt myself or yourself. I could rest here if it would be easier,t hen move once we both have gained some strength" I told him, struggling to explain. Get my point across. I had figured it would be impossible without hurting him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 am

"You missunderstand me..." Tempest muttered coolly. "You seem to be under the impression that I wish to recover. I don't. I have enough strength to stay alive, do I not? I refuse to recover more thn is absolutely neccessary." He explained coldly. "Now please disregard my health, and tell me what you feel will be best for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Bella-
I sighed. "No comment" I mumbled under my breath. "Lets just get going," I decided taking a few steps towards the scent of water, shaking again.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 pm

"Then allow me to assist you." Tempest insisted coldly, stepping up next to her, his muscles trembling in repulsion at the prospect of having another living creature near him in his bitter state. It was all he could do to keep himself from going on yet enother emotionless emotional rampage, and Bella was not helping.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Bella-
I nodded seeing as I had no other choice. Keeping him close. I slowly walked with him, every few strides my weight slowly going onto him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Tempest ploughed forward in silence, ignoring the pain in just about every bone. He gradually began to calm as his mind began to focus, and he felt his harsh hart mellowing just a little. "Thank you." He muttered under his breath, doubting that Bella would be able to hear, yet saying it anyway on impulse. His flared nostrils continued to seek out his destination while his aching legs dragged him slowly and painfully toward it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Bella-
"Thank you for what?" I asked him softly. I wasn't sure what he meant, the confusion was showing in my features and I wasn't trying to hide it. I had to trust him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next