Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sachey && Moon

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sachey && Moon - Page 10 Empty Re: Sachey && Moon

Post  XxXSacheyXxX Sun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

(That had serioulsy crossed my mind. DOnt know how she would come up in the story either. Do you wanna just skip to the next day when there back home a the ex can come into play?)

XxXSacheyXxX

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm

[[sure]]

Emma woke to an alarm clock going off.She sighed and stood up then noticed where she was.She just shrugged and walked into the bathroom to do the morning routine.After she had taken a quick shower,brushed her teeth and hair,she walked out of the bathroom and saw that Gavin was still asleep.Then she got an evil idea.After filling the ice bucket with water,she went and threw it on him, while saying,"Good morning sunshine,the earth says hello."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXSacheyXxX Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Gavin was in the middle of an amazing dream when..."HOLY SHIT!!" he yelled as he jumped out of the bed. He was drenched in cold water, and standing in front of him was Emma, standing there with the ice bucket. "You. Will. Pay.For.That." He said before he walkd out the door. Seconds later he waled back in and walked right over to Emma and scooped her up. He ws taking her outside. To the pool. He walked right up to the pools edge and looked at her. "can you swim?''

XxXSacheyXxX

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun May 30, 2010 9:02 pm

"Yes,but I don't have any other clothes so if I get wet I'll be getting into your nice car, that has leather seat,soaking wet."She said sweetly and wrapped her arms around his neck so he couldn't throw her in."By the way if you stop and ask the person if they can swim you just give them time to make it so you can't throw them in."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10