Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sachey& masquerade !

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sachey& masquerade ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sachey& masquerade !

Post  XxXSacheyXxX Sun May 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Jordyn could feel her face getting red when he winked at her. "Thanks"
When they got to the nurses cabin, they really didnt make a fuss about them being in the woods. they were more conserned about her ancle. "you will have to walk on these" the nurse said as she grabbed some crunches out of a closet and pushed them at Rick.

"Wonderful. Ill have so much fun this summer just hobbiling around" she said sarcastically.

XxXSacheyXxX

Back to top Go down

Sachey& masquerade ! - Page 2 Empty re:

Post  masquerade Sun May 16, 2010 5:35 pm

"I can hobble around with you," Rick said, grinning, "it'll give me something more interesting to do."
He looked towards mess hall, it was crowded and noisy, he didn't think it was a place for Jordyn at the moment. "Dyou just want me to bring you your food to your cabin? Yknow so you won't have to tangle with all the kids at the hall" he said.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXSacheyXxX Sun May 16, 2010 7:25 pm

She looked at him and smiled "You are a lifesaver. Even better than the candy" Jordyn got up and reached for the crutches. This would take some getting used to, she must admit, but she didnt have any other choice.

"Ill wait here for you, and we can hobble there together. You can eat with me...If you want"

XxXSacheyXxX

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm

"I'd love you!.......To. Go to your cabin. And. Wait for me there." Rick stammered, realizing he said something funny. He went slightly red. "But, uh, lemme see you to your cabin first. So I can make sure you get there safely."

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXSacheyXxX Sun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Jordyn bit her lip so hold back a smile when he realized what he had done. "Ok, lets go"

As they walked, jordyn could tell Rick was embaressed about what he had said. She didnt want him to feel that way, she liked him. "This is it...Home sweet Home" She said looking around the dimly lit room.

XxXSacheyXxX

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Sun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Rick walked alongside Jordyn making sure she avoided the soft spots in the grassy fields. He opened the door for her and turned on the lights. "Good thing your cabinmates aren't here yet," he said, he was sure the peace and quiet would help her rest.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXSacheyXxX Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

"Yeah I guess so. I suppose Ill be needing a bed on the bottom now." Jordyn said dryly.She looked at Rick. "What am I going to do all summer? I can't hardly even walk, let alone anything else." She knew it wouls only be a matter of time before he would tire of waiting on her, and just leave. Like everyone else in her life.

XxXSacheyXxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2