Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and Alpha :D

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonshine and Alpha :D - Page 12 Empty Re: Moonshine and Alpha :D

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Again,I jumped up when Courtney came back in,then I got a little nervous,"So I guess it's my turn?" I asked.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 26, 2010 3:16 pm

"I can tell he wants you more than anything in there" She said lightly and held the door open for her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I looked at everyone before I walked out of the door.I walked out into the hallway,and stopped before walking into Jake's room.I burst into tears when I saw him.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm

just let it out babe i thought to myself and desperately tried to open my eyes now but they were taped shut! Why?! I wasnt allowed to see the world around me?! I just stayed still..that was all i could do. spare my hand. I could lift it just a few centimeters above the bed.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

I went and sat in the chair that was beside his bed,then let everything out thinking he couldn't hear me anyways,"Oh my god,Jake,you have no idea how much of a bitch I feel like right now.If I would have just shut up and never said anything then you wouldn't have left and none of this would have happened."I said and wiped tears away with my sleeve."This is all my fault,and I know it."I watched as his chest would rise slowly then go back down then rise slowly again,"They say your never suppose to hurt the person you love.But I didn't stop at hurt,I pretty much dragged you through hell."I said and just sat there for a minuet trying to get my breathing back to normal.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Hearing those words tore me up how i wish i could just get one look at her. but i found her hand with mine and gently took hers in mine. This was all i wanted. I wanted her there with me. i couldnt move much of my hand but i could gently give her a squeeze letting her know i heard it and accepted her apology
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 26, 2010 3:43 pm

My eyes went wide when I saw his hand move to mine,then my jaw dropped when he squeezed my hand.I had to try about 3 times before I found my voice again,"Squeeze my hand again if you understand what I'm saying."I said with pure disbelief in my voice. I'm either dreaming or hallucinating. Is what I was thinking.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 26, 2010 3:44 pm

I squeezed her hand again. I wanted to just roll my eyes and smile. This was the Kendel i fell in love with. the girl who invented the 'OMG' moment
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm

I smiled then laughed with tears in my eyes,"Oh my god I gotta tell your mom and Court!"I said, and pulled my phone out and texted both of them,before looking back at Jake,not seeing the stitches and bandages but the man I loved with all my heart,"Damn,I'm definitely hallucinating."I said before Jess came in,with a look of disbelief on her face.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Mentally i rolled my eyes and smiled. My face stayed still but my hand still held hers
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 8:01 am

"I'm going to go so you and your mom can have some alone time."I told him,then stood up and gave him a kiss before I walked back to the room Courtney had gotten,with tears in my eyes but a smile brightening my face.After silently walking through the room,Court and Nathan were asleep,I sat down at the table that was in the room,and pulled out my cell.I got on myspace and changed the status to:Hoping he gets better:then in the mood thing I put:loving him, I love you .Then I crossed my arms on the table,put my head on my arms,and drifted to a light sleep.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 12:45 pm

[did you wanna skip like a month or so? While he is still in the coma?]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 pm

[[sure]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 1:24 pm

The doctors stood around me i could feel them there. There was slight tension. I could hear the murmurs and the soft sobs from my mom. Making sense of the words they were debating on whether or not to risk taking me off the machine to see if i could breath on my own. I didnt hear the risks but my mom sure did. With the machine breathing for me it was hard for me to even tell what i could do. I felt like since i was connected to all this i couldnt do anything. Machines did it for me. It felt like i lost control and i was just a puppet now.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm

I was sitting outside with Courtney,waiting for news of what was going to happen.I could hear the mumble of the doctors talking,and Jess crying."Could they make the tension any worse?"I asked to no one in particular.My hands were on my stomach,which was starting to get bigger,in a protective way and I didn't really even notice because I was to busy thinking about Jake.

this is kinda what her stomach looks like--http://www.twin-pregnancy-and-beyond.com/images/13-weeks-pregnant-with-twins-21105182.jpg
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 1:45 pm

"Well if he opens his eyes at all or raises his arm then we will take him off and he will recover. If you cant get him to do anything along those lines its better to let him go." The doctor sighed as he spoke with Jess. hearing that made me kick into high gear. I had to try. They were completely blind at the fact that i WAS alive! They treated me like i was fading when i was gaining life back into me. But i tried moving my arm it weighed a TON i couldnt do it. I just remained carved of stone. Still as a statue. A dead person moved more than i did basically
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 1:51 pm

I finally decided I was done waiting.I got up,and knocked on the door before coming in and saying, "Okay so what's going on?Courtney and I are just sitting out there waiting for someone to tell us whats going on,but no you guys are taking your sweet time in deciding if your gonna tell us or not." I crossed my arms and glared at the group of doctors,"Well I just decided your answer,so you might as well tell me."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 1:55 pm

"If you can get him to show that he can control his movements. Open his eyes raise his hand or something we'll take him off and he will live. If not, You'll just have to let him go" He repeted again
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 2:00 pm

I was stunned that they would do something like that,"Um,okay."I said after a couple of failed attempts at talking."How long are you given us to try to get him to respond?"I asked nervously.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 2:04 pm

"twenty four hours" He said as he walked out. Inside it was like lifting a truck off my body just to wiggle a toe. it felt like they weighed so much. tiny tears seeped through my closed lids. I tried everything to tell my muscles to move.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 2:11 pm

I walked over,sat in the chair beside his bed,and whispered,"Come on Jake you have to do this.I don't care what the doctors say I know your alive and kicking."I laughed softly,"Well not kicking but you get the point.Anyways if you don't do anything,they pull the plug,and what are me and the twins going to do?"Then I smiled when I thought of something that should make him mad enough to respond.So I leaned closer and whispered,"Well I can always marry Jules,he is kinda cute and he likes little kids."for our ears only.Then I sat back and watched to see what he would do.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 2:13 pm

If i could move i would have shot to my feet. But i did feel my eyes blink. but they didnt open. it was more like a twitch.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 2:20 pm

I saw the twitch and smiled.That gave me hope so I leaned closer and said,"Just think your kids calling him dad.Him teaching them all the stuff you can't."Then I thought of something,that if it actually happened I would kill myself,"Then what if I had a kid by him,then your kids and his kid would be related."Then in a dreamy voice I said,"And Jules,like I already said,is really cute.Hot even."I added,silently somewhat hating him because I had to say this.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm

A tear streamed down my cheek from behind my closed lids. She couldnt understand that it took every ounce of energy to even make that flinch. I moved my hand sliding it on the bed and the tips of my fingers could feel her shirt. but they couldnt grab it it was more of a touch and holding it there
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm

I smiled when I saw his hand move,and waved my hand to Jess telling her to come closer.She ran out of the room to get the doctors when she saw his hand move.I leaned towards him,gave him a kiss,then said,"You have to know that I would never even let Jules touch me or my kids."Then squeezed his hand lightly.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next