Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rock and Alpha

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

rock and Alpha - Page 18 Empty Re: rock and Alpha

Post  rock_chick Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm

When I got back to the hotel I was greeted by Chloe outside walking Diamond.I took the leash as we walked back inside,"So what have you two been up to?"Chloe glared at Diamond and said,"She ate a pair of my favorite shoes."then she noticed how bad her friend looked,"What's going on?"she asked warily.I waited til we were upstairs again to tell her what had happened between Jules and me,then what happened between Jake and me.After I was done she gave me a shocked look,"If you don't want him I'll take him!"she said and I threw a pillow at her with a laugh.

Jules had been going back to the room,coming from the pool,when he saw Chloe,Kat,and that damn dog of hers.He smirked and walked into his room which was empty at the moment.He sat down in a chair and tried to think of a plan to catch Kat alone.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Of course no one here has any respect for the sleeping. Noisy nurses and doctors kept me awake. Patients being brought in that were drunk and obnoxious. UGH how i just wanted sleep. Was that too much to ask for?
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 pm

I smiled as I walked into Jake's room."Hey what's up?"I asked after I sat down in the chair by his bed.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18