Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I] Empty Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Shocked Listen while you read Shocked
Thrusted into this hell that is the bridge between the world and the afterlife. Killed in cold blood. I was innocent. I was trying to save the one i love her leaving me to go to the light while i was left here on this wretched earth! Turned me from sweet and caring to bitter and deadly. I haunt this house that most want to by. It was the most wanted house in this entire side of this country. But I wasnt about to let anyone have it! No way! This was my house and it was not going to anyone just because im not physically there for them to see. But boy could i scare the living daylights out of the non believers. I trusted no one...But there was one thing the controller of my spirit had told me. He would give me another chance at life if i made a real person of myself. I put someone else before me. To find my heart again. But i was so caught up in my bitterness i may have forgotten what it was like to be kind. As far as those who have entered my house and thought oh i could just kick what ever is in here out and go on with my life...well they have came in and Never came back out. Will you suffer the same fate? What still lies in this house is old memories. Mostly videos. Videos of what i did. Fought. Street fights were a major part of it. It was blackmail. By the one who i thought was my best friend...who ended up ending my very life and the life of the one i love.

Full name:Jacob Christian Montgomery
Called: Jay, Jake
Height:5'6"
Looks-
Skin: Russet,supple smooth. Holds the iresistable scent that makes Jake...well Jake
Build:VERY toned but NOT body builder
Hair~
Color:Dark almost black usually looks wet, a scale 2 bed head maybe
Length:Shaggy but not skater boy, i can flip it to the side though xD
Eyes:Ultra marine blue the sparkle never leaves. They never get dull no matter...erm what.
Wears: Army uniform. Boots, dog tags everything. [you'll know why soon]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I] Empty Re: Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:25 pm

I was riding down the freeway when i heard that i ran over somthing i thought "oh great" as i got out of my car a man was laying there and was screaming.... "are you ok?" i looked into his strained eyes and he screamed louder " NO YOU IDIOT" and then i saw his tatttos he was a gang member.I heard stories of what they do to people that kill there members.... i heard 3 diffrent people comeing closer and i thought ' great what did i ever do to deserve this' then i feel it a itching pain feeling that suddenly seeps through my body and sickens me i vomit but in the moon light i saw it it wasnt the ugly usual green it was scarlet ...scarlet red, the rest is a blur now i am dressed in full translucent colors my tan skin-translucent my jean short shorts-translucen everything TRANSlucent not i am just a walking nothing out side of some pretty country house doing nothing but existing

Charrie: Liela ann Ransome
Looks: tan, wavy brown hair,gentle green eyes,simple smile
Wears: cute jean shorts, coral pnk cami, a brown headband , a braclet from her mom , and earings from her dad
goal:" egar to find a companion , and to seak revenge

idk good?

Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I] Empty Re: Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm

[Crap i forgot to tell you that you had to be a human girl xDD]]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

ok i just got of the hospital then still dressed like that and i live across the street but im still wanted by the gang and have lost my long term memory

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

[haa xD so basically you are buying my house to live in or something and you need to start feel free to go nuts with words and descriptions
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

ok start?

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

yupper you start =]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:38 pm

I walked through my yard i saw the hose across the street it was way nicer than mine and forsale she wondered if she could just switch houses

Martin (just a random charrie no need for deatail) Walked his dog infront of lielas house " oh Liela hey < what are you doing tonight?"

I looked at him "um...nothing?

Martin" ok me u tonight at 8 bye beautiful"

I watched him walk away ' wow what a weird guy' i said to myself and laughed

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:47 pm

I watched this new girl from the window on the third floor in the loft. narrow eyes and a straight line on my lips. I growled softly and turned invisible as she looked my way. I watched her come in and my heavy boots thumped as i walked around in the loft. yet another to scare some sense into i guess. My dog tags jingling as i walked. I could smell the stale blood even from two years ago it still lingered. A harsh reminder of that faithful day that we both were shot down out of jealousy and obsession. Stings a bit don'tcha think? Well it turned me sour i just wish someone had some damn respect for it. No one ever did. They would always come in 'Oh what a loser staying here when he could be somewhere else.' No respect with me gets the living daylights scared right out of ya no problem.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm

I took notice to the house onine and i bid on it winning the bid and sellling my beloved house for a hefty price i went to move into the house across from my old one i walked in key in hand, i emidetly went to the bed room ot was goreous old but gorgeous i smiled at the already furnished place. what a deal!i was so exstatic " hello ouse i am your new owner" i shouted and laughed at myself i went to the kitchen "oh my you need some re modeling" i chuckled my parents owned walmart macys and all those fancy places they could spare me a mil or two she thought

Little did liela know but the gang members were tracking her the leader talech was ever so interested in doing on mentionable things to her when he found her and then maybe killing her slowly liek his brotheren died on the cold pavement in front of the police officers , he thought hard and long about it all

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Boy this girl really rubbed me the wrong way at first. She seemed so irritating but then something told me to give her a chance. "Who are you?" I spoke up as it echoed in the house. "Why are you here?" I demanded as i entered the kitchen with my heavy boots
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 pm

i took one look at this ....uh somthing and put my habds on my hips and looked him up and down "I'm Liela ann Ransome. Can help you?" he was buff hansome and thats when she stopped looking aat him and cleared her head

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 pm

"Jacob Montgomery. The boy shot down in cold blood" I hissed and blew a news paper onto the table with the article of my murder on the front page. With a picture of me and Kayla dead on the floor and both of our school pictures in the article. "Both of us shot down out of jealousy."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 pm

i took the paper and looked it over "hmm.I heard about that.Tragic.So your like a ghost?Interesting.Well why are you hanging around here j ?" She looked him over and then looked at the gril, he was probably one of those ghosts that sits around sulking about his dead gf and makes every one around him scared and miserable. and that is not me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm

"Because i was given a second chance at life...by proving myself worthy of it. And the fact that my murderer still walks this earth alive. Him and his gang." I hissed narrowing my eyes at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 pm

I become rigid with fear and the breath leaves my body limp. I sit down head in hands. "The ray Talch gang? YEah there after me i cant get rid of the feeling of always being watched, i killed one of them apparently named james he was important to them in some way and they never made a peep but alwasy said i would pay " i almost start crying " i saw one the other day and then he made motions to me , i looked at who viewd my mybook and it was mainly the gang. I live in fear of dying" she shook now violent like and scared " im sorry about what happend to you i truly am"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 pm

"Listen. In this house now you have three things after you, Hell Hounds, The gang but one is after to protect you...You have me." I told her. Instantly then and there i fell in love with her. Seeing her so scared and so fragile i didnt take that chance to take advantage of her but to help her. And in doing so i fell in love that quick
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

"yeah well i killed one of there gang members by accident his name was james they hunt me now ive seen them all around i have no where that means saftey to me i livve in fear " i look sad i sit down and hide my face while tears streaked them

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm

"Listen to me. You have me to protect you..I can do more and know more than you think.." I told her gently and lifted her face with all the energy i had. and that was the only time i could do that. "I will protect you i promise"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

sorry i didnt see the second page ill post after dinner haha hold on

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 pm

I looked into his eyes mine teary and still shaken "Thank you" she whispered delicately she didnt know if she could touch him but she stood and hugged him, she felt him so real to her the brush of his armory outfit on my arms and the dog tags cold on my neck " i feel better" she smiled weakly but looked over her shoulder otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:08 pm

I then herd growls rip from behind me. "Oh god" I said in shock and spun around now becoming untouchable with the presence of the hell hound. Now it was ghost against demon. Now with this it was like human against human you could feel everything but it was ten times worse. To the humans it sounded like a bunch of noise they couldnt see anything. "We want the girl" It growled. "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I roared and it and i went at it as it went for her. I wrapped my arms around its neck and slammed it into the floor over my head. Roars and snarls ripped into the air. With yells and painful screams from me. Finally i threw it into the shadow from where it came from and it was over for now. The house grew quiet i was on the floor and it was like an old projecter casting my image as it flickered on the ground. I was in immense pain. More pain than you could ever imagine. Now i was touchable for once. I mean i was still cold as ice and could act like a ghost but i was solid..Solid enough to feel the floor beneath me. Was this a step closer to becoming human again? Solid enough to be hit full force with my looks. [The hotness! XD] my eyes were the ultramarine they were the days i was alive. the hair just as black and silky smooth and reached just above my eyebrows. But my skin was pale...not the russet it used to be.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I look'd around shaking and i stood as i heard screams that came from his mouth i covered my ears and screched as somthing infront of me readhed out and disapeared then all i could see was his form on the ground i ran over to him and whiped the sweat from his forhead with my hand "oh my word i did this, he wanted me and u u u u saved me?" her eyes met his pained ones and she leaned forward intraced "are u ok" she could hardly choked out ,she was inches from him but it felt like they were millions of miles apart

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 pm

I sat up on my elbow and noticed that i was half way human..Solid. "I--I'll be fine are you alright?" I Asked looking at her with wide eyes that were both of shock and worry. "Those damn dogs" I mused surprisingly light hearted about all this. "This is what im here for..im here to protect you. You are helping me become human again" I said in my voice husky and smooth sexier than ever before
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 pm

My breath was stolen by his tone but i didnt let it show "well im glad I could be of service" she said sappy sweet " and thank you" she smiled helping him up and walking away casually she got her boxes and took them to her room and fell lightly a sleep on her bed curled up next to hr pillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum