Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I] - Page 2 Empty Re: Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Absentmindedly I laid in my bed on my side but satup against the headboard and watched her sleep. Now that I could be half human it was my job to protect her now. Soon ee ended up right next to one another. I put my arm around her timidly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I] - Page 2 Empty Re: Angry and Helpless. [Reflections and I]

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 pm

In my light sleep i stirred but didn't wake only turned to lay my head against him and move closer for warmth.
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:50 pm

I gently stroked her arm and warmed my body up..but it wasn't me I was becoming more human the longer I spent with her. Even if it was a few degrees like when its the dead of winter and I was outside in a sweatshirt kind of warm. I usually ran up near 98 when I was alive and now I was about 60
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm

I slowly woke my eyes coming open slowly i look up to him surprised to see him by me but happy i hugged him a little tighter "i hate how irresistible u r and how much weaker u make me feel" i chuckle and then im yanked from the bed by an invisible hand and wrenched through the door " JAKE HELP ME" i scream as i feel the hands all over now but still invisible

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm

I saw what was grabbing her and jumped up and tackled the demon through the door flying silently through the door like it wasnt even there. I tackled him to the ground and he left a long burn mark on the floor. Of course i was being burned alive everywhere he touched me but i didnt care one bit. Finally chasing him back to the hell from where he came. I was out of breath and burned.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I was crying almost to the point of hyperventilating and my wrist was scolded into what looked like a 3rd degree handprint burn. I was gracious the burn was gone even though it was throbbing.I looked at him stricken with fear."Jake?Jake?Jake speak to me " she walked into the next room and then she came back with water and she slowly washed out the burnt spots with the cold water and then wrapped it up making sure all the injuries were helped, he noticed one on his chest she sat him up taking his coat oh gingerly not to hurt him and she was impressed with his muscles she tried not to stare and then she helped him and then laid the coat over his body. " Hey you you feel better?" she said sweetly while she tried to bandage her blistering burn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 am

Hearing her sob was the thing that tore my heart in two. I managed to sit up but my arms gave out and I fell back into her lap. But then she lifted me bacvk up and I winced in pain. "Ahh!" I hissed out loud. "I I think ill be fine" I whispered
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:05 am

"no u will not ! lay down ill get u a pillow and some covers . Stay down" i kiss his forhead timidly and go to my bedroom and grab my pillow and a blanket and take it to him "her you go my hero" she said sweetly

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am

I let her put the pillow under my head and winced feeling the soreness already setting in. Then the immense pain followed full force and for the first time in three years i FELT a tear streak down my face from the pain. Both the physical pain and a happy tear from my new title that she gave me.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm

I smiled and whipped the tear away.That was it she was hooked.She couldn't help watching his eyes move about her face look so so ..... in love with her. She enjoyed it so much.She looked at him "you sleep ok you need it so u can feel better " she gently moved her fingers over her eyelids to close them. She got the other pillow she guessed to be his and went to sleep beside him . She started to shiver a bit but she didnt care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 pm

I nodded and began to relax after she brushed the tears away. Feeling her shudder i spread my blanket over her being a ghost i was use to the cold. I watched her sleep and it was like watching an angel. She was at peace yet i could still see the remnants of what had happened earlier. Just by the way she looked. I put my arm behind her head slightly to give her some cushion but then the bed went from a musty old smell to fresh and cologne smell. My cologne with a mix of the tropical scent..my signature smell that everyone fell for.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Me in my sleep felt the warmness of the blanket surround me and comfort me.Then I felt something not cold but not warm it was him his smell,then i leaned onto his arm more my hair lingering near his face the smell was know as Japanese cherry blossom and of course that mixed with my own sweet smell mixed made an irresistible scent that was on me and everything. i turned around in my sleep him and I face to face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 pm

I sat up against the headboard and watched her stir in her sleep praying she wouldnt wake because of me. The smell only got stronger and irrisistible at my body. I gently stroked the back of her head so she would stay asleep. Taking in her smell mixing with mine it smelled like a garden basically with all the scents
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I move closer to him my check on his chest.His smell comforted me and so did his touch.My phone started to buzz and i was already half awake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm

I looked up at it and waited for her to answer. If she would wake up to answer it anyway. I had my hand on her back. i felt the cold radiate from me like a rock at night
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I gave a small shiver and reach for it gingerly "Hello?" dead air " hello? Can i help you?" dead air "Ok well good day then" she sighed and then before she hung up there was a rough manly voice on the receiver "Hi missy we've found you ,come outside and we wont hurt anyone in the house" i look at my wounded solider "okay ill be out" I look at him and see his wounds i take his face in my hands and kiss him straight and forward but lightly. I get up and walk down stairs .

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Something was holding me down and i could feel it. "Wait where are you going?" I asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:01 pm

"someone wants me they threatened to kill all who are in the house if i don't go to them " she looked at him tears in her eyes " i cant risk ur chance at being human and maybe i can join you and and" she teared up " i can join you " she looked at him sweetly her eyes saying 'scared,love,strength,nervous'.I start to go down the stairs tears in full flow .

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm

I tried to push what ever was on me but only got burned again. "NO!" I yelled. I didnt want her to be trapped here. She'll never make it. I cant even make it. I sat there for a moment and built all the energy i could
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 pm

I decended the stairs in to the kitchen. I didnt know if i would be able to come back. i wrote on a napkin i love you . and touched the knob of the front door .

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

[do you want him to save you? like he rushes in?]

Still building up the energy i growled and looked with my 'ghost seeing' eyes that went from a ultramarine blue to a sunburst yellow in miliseconds and saw a demon holding me down. I gritted my teeth together and began fighting him off not caring about how burned i was getting
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:18 pm

[your rp haha Wink but it wud be cute but you know u can do wat u want]

I open the door i look around , Only one guy steps out " good" he mumbles and takes my wrists and blind folds my eyes.I want to scream but i know no one could help, tears singed my eyes and his hands were scarred and scratchy not the soft lovely ones stroking me awhile back. i laughed a chuckle i felt just like bella for a second... i feel like ive been taken from my love my existence and at the same time i felt like jacob where i thought my jake my sun the one i suddenly revolved around was all but disappearing in my thoughts and then i felt like edward i would rather die than live with out jake but the funny ironic thing was he wasn't living exactly so it all of a sudden made sense.

[good right Very Happy i thought i did good not really braging but i did GOOD ahahaaha]

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

haa it was good ^^]

The fight was epic on my part. I over powered the demon long enough for me to raise him into the air with my hand and with all the energy i had gathered i threw my hand down on his chest and SLAMMED him into the floor sending him through one two THREE floors down to the basement. I was enraged and in pain...bad bad mix. I followed him down and spotted her in the chair gagged and blindfolded. When i went to go for her the demon grabbed my ankle and pulled me flinging me into the concrete wall with so much force that it my cold marble skin cracked and a breath escaped from my lips and lungs. Then the one orchestrating all this turned her to face the action taking off her blindfold making her watch.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

AS soon as i saw my sin my EVERYTHING in pain i screamed i didnt just scream I SCREAMED it was loud and piercing and full of pain i felt the tension in the room rip apart whil everyone and everything froze i stood and took the chair with me i rammed the guy that was behind me with the chair going through his chest and then i saw the flaming alive corpose for a split second as the pian enriched it and made its invisibly falter then i ran into it and sat ontop of it solid scull crushing it then out of breath i fell face forward still tied to the chair i weeped into the sloor i sobed because i killed a man and a demon and i didnt know what came over me i shook in dear and sobbed more

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I managed to get back to my feet and limp over and kneel down beside her and helped her back to her feet. "My crazy hero" I told her with a smile trying to brighten her mood as i pulled her into my chest in a hug. "Come on lets get you back upstairs" I told her and ignored my twisted ankle as i walked up the stairs limping on the way
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum