Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~!

5 posters

:: Animals

Go down

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~! Empty Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~!

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 am

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~! 5br68j11
_-_INTRODUCTION_-_
My Name is RenderHeart or Render, I am Alpha Female of the pack,I have a black and white coat normal but uncommon because of the straight fluffiness of it , i have Gold eyes , my mother use to be the alpha of the pack and asked me to be her successor.I have always been a little reluctant of the idea of a mate but if i find the right male that can understand my authority and share its responsibly , I would enjoy close companionship. I have a very large scar on my hip and i hate it .

_-_MY HOPES_-_
I wish to make a very strong independent pack ,I wish to secure all wolves safety and happiness , I wish to not be Aggressive pack but have the pack be able to fight very skillfully and successfully.

This pack is for any wolf . With any attitude or back ground. I accept all.

I need 6 pack members as do the rest of the packs.Right now that is the limit it could change depending on the number of people interested.

_-_OTHER WOLVES I PLAY CURENTLY_-_

A no named male wolf called by the name Silver.He has a chrome like coat with piercing green eyes.He is an amazing fighter ,and very mysterious.He knows a lot about fighting and has amazing agility and endurance .

_-_MY PACK LINE UP_-_
Alpha~RenderHeart
Beta~
Elders~
The MedWolf~
The Guard~
*Bullet
*Sunfire
* [No Name or Silver]
Hunter~
*BlackHeart
The Learners~
Milk Givers~
The Nurse~
The Pups~
[Learners-young wolves learning from an older wolf how to do one job.]
[Milk givers-female wolves mothering pups]
[Nurse- helps with the pups in the nursery]
[Guard-is some what of a warrior]
[MedWolf-incharge of all things healing ]
[Elders-older wolves , basically retirement for wolves]

_-_MY BETA REQUIREMENTS_-_

I will pick my beta considering if they respect the Alpha,respect rules, respect traditions,do as there asked, are loyal,considerate,show responsibility, show that i can trust them,show determination,and show leader and follower skills.

_-_PACK RULES_-_

1.Be Respectful to the wolves higher ranked than you. (not kiss butt just respectful xD)
2.Listen to Alpha at all times, and to the Beta to some extent
3.Do not provoke any other packs openly unless there is a reason too.(stealing food, over boundaries and such)
4.Do not eat Intel you have you have contributed to the kill
5.Understand Traditions take part in them and respect them. (to be posted on alpha page that is to come)
6.What alpha says is the law
7.Dens chosen by alpha

If any rule has broken.You will have to accept the consequences.

_-_PACK BOUNDARIES_-_
TO COME

_-_EXTRA_-_
I hope you take intrest in my pack to enter Just post here .

~Post Your Name.Your Gender.You Looks.Your story.And why your interested in the pack (optional last one).

Render
P.s. i might alter this topic descript. a lot so read it over ev once in awhile)

Last edited by Reflection:) on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 19 times in total
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~! Empty Re: Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~!

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 am

There can be a male wolf in this right?
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~! Empty Re: Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~!

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 am

YES!Haha

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 am

Okay Razz

Bullet
Male
He is solid black, no other color on him. He is larger then most wolves. His eyes are a light blue color.

When he was little he was abandon so he has been living on his own.Very strong and powerful. Not scared of anything and loves to run and have fun. The rest you wll see.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 am

WElcome to the pack Bullet! haha

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 am

Hehe
And maybe, they can fall inlove and both become Alpha xD
*Wink Wink*
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 am

i dont thinks shes totally ready to commit to sharing her power but hey its aa thought Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

I wasnt talking about now.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Hhahaahahaha i know! lol right now we need 4 more people!

Last edited by Reflection:) on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Mkay
Ill wait
Just let me know when we do
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 pm

BULLET i have you as part of The gaurd for now " I bark to him "congrats"

Back to top Go down

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~! Empty re

Post  MissMysticFalls Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 am

Blackheart
is completley white apart from her tail, which has a black tip at the end, her eyes are a blazing amber.
4 years
is a great huntress which is how she got her name, can take down a buck elk alone, and is great at cordinating the other wolves during the hunt, also seeing as she is a great hunter she is very powerful and athletic, but she does not wish to be alpha, she respects elders desicions and listens carefully.

MissMysticFalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:50 am

"welcome to the pack BlackHeart" I nodded (Thanks you will become a hunter Smile

Back to top Go down

Rushing River Pack (Needs 3 More Members)~! Empty re

Post  MissMysticFalls Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 am

Very Happy yay) I bowed my head and sat down.

MissMysticFalls

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Name-Sunfire
Called-Sun or Fire
Gender-Female
Age-5
Personality-she's very headstrong,does what she wants and only what she wants(even if she isn't alpha)
Looks-http://www.banff.ca/Assets/Images/Locals+Images/roam-photography-wolf.jpg
Other-she loves to start fights,she's kinda a bully
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Welcome young wolf u will be a guard

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:41 pm

mkay
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am

[[Are we allowed to join more than one pack as a different character? If so, may I join your pack?]]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:21 pm

[[Sure you can.As long as you act like a loyal wolf to my pack.]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 am

[[Yeah, I will Smile No one seems interested in my pack anymore Sad ]]

Kyrah
Female
Kyrah has short, light cream fur, which is spotted with black flecks, rather like a dalmatian pelt. She has baby blue eyes. Her left ear has been torn, leaving her with barley half an ear. She doesn't tell the story of her scar to anyone, exept close friends.
Kyrah is very rebellious, and will often do the opposite of what anyone tells her to. Nevertheless she is loyal to her alpha, if to no one else.
When she was merely s pup, Kyrah's old pack abandoned her after seeing she was weak at birth. She was then taken into care by an elder wolf, named Zero. She loved him like a father, so when he died and Kyrah was left to fend for herself, she missed him dearly. She then stumbled upon the RushingRiver Pack, and hopes they will learn to accept her as Zero had.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 am

Welcome to the pack Kyrah you shall be a hunter.Please go ahead and enter the RP page and make your arrival known.Your lucky renderHeart seems to like you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:07 am

Thanks very much Render Smile
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 am

Your very welcome young Kyrah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down