Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Rushing River RP

3 posters

:: Animals

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Official Rushing River RP Empty Official Rushing River RP

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Hello Pack members this is where we will start our RP!If You'd like to join and have not yet joined see the main page ---->https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net/animals-f4/rushing-river-pack-needs-3-more-members-t314.htm . All the information of whos whos and where your wolf ranks and the rules is on that main page.center]

Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Official Rushing River RP Empty Re: Official Rushing River RP

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:43 pm

I ,RenderHeart, roamed through the wood in search of a steaming meal.I lurched after a forest hare and caught it by its ear. It squirmed and almost got loose Intel i reared my head slamming its small skeleton on a rock and opening it with my teeth.I was the only to eat without contributing to the packs meal pile.I enjoyed it hot and went back to the camp center to lay down on my heated rock that warmed my underbelly.As the sun hit my pelt it reflected off in putting glittery light that hung around her .

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm

I walked around the packs territory just looking for any sign of trouble.As one of the packs guards I had to do this which met I was one of the strongest pack members.Finding nothing threating I trotted back towards the pack den.I found my alpha,Renderheart,sunning herself on a rock and cleared my throat before saying,"There is no threat so far."After I said this I lowered my head,and hung my tail low as a sign of submission.Every wolf that talked to the alpha had to do this.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I nodded "Thank you I appreciate your skill, go and get your self somthing healthy from the meal pile."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 pm

I nodded and turned around.When I was facing the other way I rolled my eyes and trotted towards the meat pile.It rank of rotted meat and other gross things so I decided I would just sneak out to find something a little more fresh.And with that I loped back into the woods with my nose to the ground.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 pm

A male grey wolf stepped out "nice eye roll. Is she that bad to disobey her and hunt when u are not a huntress?" he said smiling he was one of the group he smelt of the pack but he was new and un known by his name

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 pm

I growled when he appeared out of nowhere.Then carefully I said,"Who says I'm hunting for food maybe I'm hunting for a fight,"then I took a step towards him.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 pm

"Oh really Miss?" he smilled and sat nonchalantly "Are you now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I smiled slightly and used on old trick I learnt,"No not really....are you new?"I asked as I started walking around him making sure my side would rub along his.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm

He stood still calm pretending not to notice her touch . He brushed her off shaking his pelt "A little." he looked a head .

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm

"No wonder I haven't seen you around."she said,and smiled at him,"Because I would have remembered you if not."then she laid down in front of him and just stared up at him smiling.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 am

He smilled back but understood her body language "I shall not be hypnotized by you , but good work on trying " He smiled and nodded to her walking of swishing his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:01 am

I laughed and stood up then started circling him again."Who said I'm trying to hypnotize you?Maybe I was trying to distract you from this."I said then bit into his back leg and yanked it out from underneath him.I let go when he fell then I jumped and caught him by his scruff.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Then he swiftly with hardly any motion shook his pelt releasing her grip then pouncing onto her back with force leaving her breathless and sprawled out under him "I know your a good fighter , but i do not choose to fight you."He says in her ear getting up and walking away and out of her site.

Render sees the male silver coated wolf that was new to her and would not reveal his name in the distance "Excuse me Guard will you please do me the honor of naming your self?"she jumped down "I dont feel like calling you ' hey that wolf over there' constantly", she flicked her tail a bit.

I looked at the Alpha "You can call me Silver,and I will reply, but know that is not my name" he bowed and walked away to the meal pile taking some for his self and sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 pm

I caught my breath and stood up.I glared at him for a second before trotting farther into the woods. Five minuets later I was chowing down on a fresh rabbit and enjoying it when I heard a rustling in the dead leaves behind me.I spun around ready to attack a wolf but it wasn't a wolf.It was a bear. I growled to cover my fear then I trotted forward,trying to scare it off.No it wasn't going to have any of that.The bear came barreling towards me.I yelped and trotted back and to the side trying to dodge the blow.But the bear changed it's course at the last second and plowed into me.I snarled and went for it's throat but it hit me hard enough to have me barking for help.There was no way I could fight the bear and still live.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 am

I heard her cries.I knew she'd need help.He thought to his self ok lets do this. He sniffed the air and and immediately tracked her.He went to the grove behind their boundaries and looked at the snarling bear and the hopeless she-wolf.He sighed and barked loudly enough to frighten the bear and have it turn around but when his head started to swivel he jumped with a powerful force and bit the main life giving artery in the bears neck.The bear cried out in shrill pain and fell to the floor. I on the other hand received no scratches. i look at her "Okay well lets clean you up.Your going to drag this bear with me back to the alpha and offer it to the meal pile. And you will tell her how you got your own meant instead of getting it from the pile.She has the rules for our safety as you can see" he looked at the dead bear,"If you were a hunter and were aloud to get meat for the meal pile you would know where to hide how to hide and where to precisely bite the enemy and not get hurt."He looked at her angry eyes "your welcome." He grabs part of the bear and starts dragging it forward the long way home.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 pm

I rolled my eyes and stood up.As soon as my right front leg touched the ground a wave of pain over me and I whimpered despite myself.Come on you can do this don't show your weaknesses.Your a guard you can't have weaknesses. I thought to myself as I limped to help drag the bear.After dragging it for about 5 minuets I let go and looked over at him,"I'm not claiming the kill for myself either you do it or we can say we both did it.Besides if you claim the kill for yourself it will increase your rank in the pack and put you on better grounds with the alpha."I said and waited for his response.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 am

Kyrah lay contently beside the small lake, her paws dipped into the refreshing water, sending soft ripples over the mirror smooth surface. She leaned down and drank from it, refreshing her immensley. Kyrah got to her paws, and started to pad away to the den site. She raised her nose and tasted the air as she caught the scent of a bear and two wolves. Padding to the spot, she saw to of her pack members dragging the body of the bear back in the direction of the den.
'You want some help with that?' She asked, walking a little closer.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 am

I whirled around and snarled at the other shewolf.It wasn't the I was trying to intimidate her or be mean to her,it was the fact that I hadn't sensed her coming and she had been able to get this close without me noticing a thing.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 am

I put my ear back. 'Calm down. I just asked if you wanted help.' I huffed, looking at him then the bear. 'Looks like you've hurt yourself there.'

((I changed person viewpoints Smile ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 am

I glared at her for another second then walked away from the 2 wolves and the bear.When I was out of their view I turned my course and headed for the river.When I was there I laid down and looked over my injures.When I saw that nothing was life threating I rested my head on my paws and looked across the river.The sun warmed my black pelt and soon I drifted to sleep.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 am

I watched the wolf go, frowning. 'What did I do?' I asked innocently. After a short while I sank my teeth into the bear and began to drag it back to the den.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

I looked at the stunning new wolf and looked away "Good day." he said "no we shall not need help at the moment." He watched sunfire walk away "In fact drag it as far as you can ill cary it the rest with sunfire." he trotted after her "those look bad" he said looking her over and into her startled eyes "look i know you dont want the responsibility but I shall not lie to Render Heart strangely enough she trusts me , and i dont want to lose anyones trust right now because i lied.You will tell her about the rabbit ill tell her about saving you. Then you receive whatever consequence and I dont know what she will say of me."He turned and walked to where the young wolf was standing "Hello what is your name, you look familiar yet are new."He smirked his agonizingly handsome smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 am

I looked up at the male as he walked away, and continued to drag the body back. When he arrived by me again, I looked up.
'My name is Kyrah.' I said, trying not to smile too broadly at his smirk. 'I don't believe I've seen you around. Who are you?' I asked curiously.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 am

I rolled my eyes and followed him back to the other wolf.When she asked who he was,I mumbled,"An idiotic mutt."Then I smiled a bit.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next