Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:50 pm

"What now?"

Alexsei rolled his eyes in mild disbelief, “Now we surf” he stated simply as he stood atop Leviathan’s neck in preparation for what seemed to be a educational lesson rather than a race.
“You need to rely on your balance for surfing as well as your Pokemon...you'll have to stand up on Lapras's shell and from there on you must make her understand which direction you want her to go...” Alexsei explained sternly before clearing his throat to continue, “Remember that she can not see you, You have to give clear commands that she understands” Alexsei instructed casually as he towered over Scott from atop his gyarados.
The Russian examined Scott's actions with a perceptive gaze, he wanted perfection from his pupil and he new that Scott had the potential, all that was needed was a someone to nudge him the right direction. Of course everything would come to perfection over time.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Scott listened to Alexsei's explanation, and nodded mutely in understanding. The way Alexsei explained it made sense. If only he could stop his jellied legs from shaking, he might actually have been able to get it right. He swallowed, wiping his sweaty palms on his pants, then stood, balancing carefully on Lapras's shell.
With a sudden splash, the pair were off, Scott and Lapras chasing after Alexsei and Leviathan. With the fist lunge he almost overbalanced, and had to grab onto Lapras's neck to stay upright. She squeaked in protest, and Scott apologised profusely, shifting back and urging her on.
Lapras was quick to forgive, and she churned up the lake as she raced on after Leviathan, quickly making up ground. Scott balanced expertly on her shell, more confident now that Alexsei's eyes weren't on him.
With the emergence of his confidence, Scott was like a different trainer entirely. Suddenly he and Lapras were perfectly in synch, and the result was truly impressive.
They began gaining on Leviathan, and Scott urged Lapras on faster. He felt her strain with the effort, and a sudden idea occurred to him. "Lapras, dive under!" He instructed, dropping back and grabbing her shell as she dived obediently under the water. Scott held his breath as Lapras shot toward Leviathan like an underwater missile, and he steered his Pokemon into Leviathan's slipstream, drafting behind the great Gyarados to escape the pressure of the water.
They stayed there until Scott could hold his breath no longer, and then he urged Lapras on, sending her rocketing past Leviathan as she pulled out of the draft with momentum that shot her forward like a bullet.
She broke the surface, actually going airborne for a moment, and suddenly Scott's heart leaped into his throat, letting his confidence drop out the bottom. Trying to land that jump - and in so doing, overtake Alexsei - simply proved too much pressure for him, and his hesitance shattered the connection between him and Lapras.

The next moment his balance was gone, and his fingers slipped from Lapras's wet shell. The sheer speed at which they had been traveling flung him forcefully back, and he flipped over in the air - then actually bounced twice against the surface of the water before sinking under.
The force of it left him in a daze, and he sunk motionlessly into the deep lakewater, trying desperately to clear his fuzzy mind. Once he registered what had happened, he still didn't make a move to swim to the surface at first. Bitter disappointment stayed his limbs, and he could taste his own failure along with the salty lakewater in his mouth.
As he had feared, he had failed. He had let himself down, he had let Alexsei down, and even worse, he had let his father down...
His vision began to fuzz, and in a flash of panic, he began splashing desperately toward the surface, accidentally taking a lungful of water in the process.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

The moment the race started Alexsei commanded Leviathan forward making sure to steal the lead. He had Scott tailing close behind him with Lapras.
At first the pair started off a little shaky from what Alexsei could see, but the Russian was met with that determined glint in Scott's hazel eyes. He smirked in response and it wasn't long before Scott and Lapras had reached an impressive synchronization of teamwork. Alexsei gazed at the pair watchfully out of the corner of his ice-blue eyes.
Once the Russian was assured that Scott had a hand on things, he began to focus on synchronizing his own breathing with his Gyarados's.
He and Leviathan shared many similar traits and it was only through experience and trust that they could become one destructive force that could plough through water like a hot knife through butter.

Alexsei's concentration was on the race now and it was only when Scott shouted to Lapras to 'Dive under' that the Russian actually turned his head to investigate what the pair where up to.
He was surprised to see them slowly disappear beneath the white froth of the water. Instinctively Alexsei's brain calculated a brief idea of what Scott was possibly trying to pull off and pressed Leviathan forward in an attempt to hold leadership.
However as they began to speed up, Scott's Lapras burst through the surface of the water in front of Leviathan, forcing Alexsei to force the massive Gyarados to a dangerous halt. The Russian swore in retaliation at the close collision they had just barely missed with Scott's Lapras.
He then quickly tried to calm his neurotic Pokemon, whilst throwing a threatening look towards Scott's Lapras. “What the F*ck was that!...”He was about to continue scolding Scott when a chilling realization silenced him... Scott wasn't with his Lapras.

Alexsei fumed and gazed about the uneven rippling water for any sign of his pupil, he didn't see anything. An uncomfortable chill crept up his spine as he continued to search.
Surely if Scott had fallen into the water he would have re-merged by now.
The Russian felt his heart-beat quicken and his throat dry, this wasn't looking good. It had been too long.
Alexsei shook his head in an attempt to clear out the negative thoughts that had began to nibble away at his nerves. He then gazed briefly into the dark abyss of water beneath him, before diving in recklessly after Scott.
Alexsei hated being completely submerged in deep water, but his fear for Scott pushed him on through his claustrophobia. He dove deeper, squinting through the green murk of the water searching harder till his lungs literally hurt from a lack of oxygen.
He eventually caught sight of Scott's figure floating in a fearfully limp position near the bottom of the lake.
Forcefully he clawed his way through the dark water until he reached Scott. His blue eyes glowed with Panic and adrenaline as he latched an arm around the Scott's waist, out of instinct Alexsei forced a breath full of air into Scott's mouth before pulling him up to the surface with surprising difficulty.
Once the pair broke surface Alexsei supported Scott, ensuring that the boy's head wouldn't submerge once again beneath the water.
He then shouted breathlessly for Leviathian to aid him and the Pokemon waded quickly to his side allowing the Russian to push Scott onto the Serpent's Scaled back.
“Scott! Scott?! Sh*t are you okay? You have to okay, I won't forgive you if your...Hey! Stay with me you idiot!” Alexsei shouted deliriously with exhaustion and cold fear, while Leviathan carried them to the grassy bank of the lake. The Russian's temper flared with his fear and he literally trembled with dangerous ferocity as he attempted to tend to Scott.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Scott sensed more than saw Alexsei approach him, but he registered the air that was blown into his lungs in a dull, dazed fashion. He was in a delirious state not too far from consciousness when he broke surface, and he was vaguely away of being hefted onto Leviathan's back with Alexsei's angry voice raging in his ear. He couldn't quite make out the words, but the sound began dragging him back towards consciousness, and by the time he was dropped onto the grassy bank, Scott began to stir. He blinked, then coughed weakly, and rolled onto his side to cough the water from his lungs.
When he could finally breathe again, he forced himself into a sitting position with a groan, and rubbed his fists over his eyes, trying to scrub away the feeling of wetness, though to no avail, since his hands were still sopping, too.
At last he looked up at Alexsei, hazel eyes peering innocently from between locks of his dripping fringe, and he grinned sheepishly.
"Well," He said, trying for a lighthearted tone that didn't quite mask his frustration, "I screwed that one up, huh?" He offered a joking grin, clearly forced, and swept his fringe out of his face.
"Thanks..." He added, somewhat apologetic, "For saving me, I mean. I just got a bit winded, and then I-" He broke off, shrugging, and waved a hand in front of his face, pulling a dazed expression to demonstrate.
He was quiet a moment, then he hung his head shamefully, and muttered in a small voice, "Sorry I messed up. I... I'm not much of a pupil, huh...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:42 am

Alexsei gazed at Scott hesitantly, fear and anger bit into his veins making his limbs stiff and motionless. His mind went blank with the sound of his own heart-beat pulsing in his ears and instead of taking charge of the situation with a level mind like he usually would he simply knelt over the boy and searched Scott's glazed eyes with a look of utter desperation.
For a moment everything became dangerously silent for the Russian. Then after what felt like an eternity the silence broke all at once as Scott's Mahogany eyes blinked rapidly and a weaken cough broke from the boy's his lips.
“Oh Thank God” Alexsei managed to mouth as he gave Scott a little space to breath and cough up the water that had invaded his lungs. “I thought you were...Why Did you do that! Are you mad?!” the Russian suddenly snarled in delayed anger.
His words didn't seemed to reach him at first, but Alexsei watched Scott cautiously as the boy slowly moved into Sitting position with a painful groan.
Their eyes met in a loving confrontation; Alexsei's chilling gaze demanded explanation and brimmed with mixed anxiety and anger , whilst Scott's innocent gaze peered out from behind dark dampened bangs.
A small sheepish grin seemed to slowly pull onto Scott's face, it was clearly forced and this almost sent Alexsei over the edge with his hot temper. He didn't understand how Scott could pretend to smile after almost drowning and giving him such a horrifying scare, in fact it pissed him off nearly instantly. He felt indirectly mocked for even worrying so much about Scott when the guy clearly treated the situation like some joke. The Russian felt the erg to take the boy by the neck and beat some sense into his handsome face.
But before he could act upon any violent thoughts Scott's voice interrupted him, "I screwed that one up, huh?...Thanks...For saving me, I mean. I just got a bit winded, and then I-" Scott was apologetic, but his tone was unwisely light-hearted. He appeared to go silent for a moment as though lost in his own feelings.
"Sorry I messed up. I... I'm not much of a pupil, huh...?" Scott muttered quietly, his entire form slumped in defeat.
Alexsei had had nearly enough of listening to Scott's apologetic tone, he wrinkled his nose up in utter disgust. “F*ck off” He snarled cruelly and pulled away like a burned animal. He had never really ever heard anyone apologize to him before, it was bizarre thing to hear and instantly Alexsei felt guilty for being so careless with Scott.
His feelings were all knotted up and tangled inside his chest and the only reaction he could muster to Scott's words was through anger.
“If your such a pathetic Pupil then I must be a pretty F*cked up Teacher Right?!...I wouldn't have saved you if you didn't hold some potential to me as a trainer” Alexsei growled through his heavy accent and clenched jaw.
A small silence passed between them before the Russian shot a look of accusation at Scott,“You think smiling about this and pretending like it's nothing will make up for you actions! I could kill a person like you...What you did was dangerous you stupid f*ck!!” He spat before taking up a fist full of the boy's shirt and pushing him down harshly against the ground. Alexsei's bangs fell over his left eye, shadowing his expression and giving him a slightly demonic aura as he pressed down harder with his fist on Scott's chest. He had him pinned him down and was towering over him like a wolf ready to go for the throat.
“Your Sorry isn't good enough...I'll punish you for being so rash!” he threatened as he slowly began to tighten his grip around Scott's neck. He wanted Scott to feel some fear, he wanted the boy to understand his feelings, but he just didn't know how to express them. He gazed fearfully into his lover's eyes, he wanted Scott to see how worried he had been about the boy.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:24 am

Scott was waiting for Alexsei to scold him (though secretly hoping to get comfort instead), with slumped shoulders and a sheepish expression, obviously ashamed of himself. He thought that he was ready for what was coming, but unfortunately he got more than he bargained for, when Alexsei suddenly pulled back from him, and snarled hatefully, “F*ck off.”
Scott's eyes widened, but he didn't react. He was frozen to the spot, shocked not only by Alexsei's words, but by the cruel sincerity to his voice. Scott wasn't used to having such sheer fury aimed at him, and he automatically shrunk away from Alexsei.
He must have done something very wrong to have got that reaction from Alexsei... But he didn't understand it. He had tried his best, he really had, and he had almost got it right - before he fell.
"A-Alexsei, I-" He began stammering uncertainly, trying again to apologise, but before he could, Alexsei's angry voice cut him off, and Scott flinched at the tone.
“If you're such a pathetic pupil then I must be a pretty f*cked up teacher, right?!... I wouldn't have saved you if you didn't hold some potential to me as a trainer.”
This left Scott - if it was even possible - even more speechless than before, and he shrunk away from his trainer a second time, drawing his knees up to his chest and curling into a timid little ball to rest his chin atop them, staring fearfully up at Alexsei.
I wouldn't have saved you if you didn't hold some potential to me as a trainer... That was what Alexsei had said, but Scott didn't believe him. He knew that Alexsei cared, even if he wasn't showing it just then. He would have saved him no matter what. He would have... Right?
Scott moistened his lips anxiously, and squeaked in a small voice, "N-no... You're a great teacher, Alexsei, I just-"
“You think smiling about this and pretending like it's nothing will make up for you actions!" Alexsei snapped, causing Scott to wince at the accusatory edge to his voice, "I could kill a person like you... What you did was dangerous you stupid f*ck!!”
At this, a gasp escaped Scott's lips, and he pulled back, stung. That was too much! Had Alexsei really just said he could k-
No... No, he couldn't even think of it. Nobody could possibly deserve to die from making one tiny mistake... Just like Dad...
This thought came with a stab of hurt, and something in Scott's expression faltered. The threat seemed to have hit a nerve - and before he could recover from the original shock, Alexsei had suddenly launched himself at him.

Scott was knocked onto his back, and he yelped in surprise when Alexsei shoved a fist roughly into his chest, pressing down so hard that for a moment Scott feared he couldn't breathe.
"Alexsei-!" He gasped incredulously, hardly able to believe what was happening. Had Alexsei gone mad or something?!
“Your Sorry isn't good enough..." The other boy snarled, "I'll punish you for being so rash!”
He felt Alexsei's fingers tighten around his neck, and his eyes widened in panic.
"Alexsei, stop!" He exclaimed desperately, bringing cold, shaking fingers to claw at the boy's strong hands, "You're hurting me!"
I did nothing to deserve this! It was one flipping mistake, damn it!
He didn't see Alexsei's expression change, because by this stage Scott was in a total state. He was scared, and indignant to the point of anger, but mostly he was hurt - and suddenly it was all just too much.
"Get OFF me!" He raged, ripping Alexsei's fingers from his throat with surprising strength, then shoving him roughly backwards.
Scott quickly scuttled out of the way, scrambling to his feet and taking a few hurried steps backwards.
He was shaking like a leaf, and panting heavily as he stared down at Alexsei, eyes wide in disbelief. He rubbed his sore throat, already feeling a subtle hint of a bruise forming where the boy's fingers had pressed into him.
He slowly shook his head, an utterly hurt and bewildered expression on his face, and stumbled back another step.
Then he turned away and strode determinedly away from Alexsei, desperately fighting the urge to run.
He raised his Pokeball over his shoulder, and returned Lapras without breaking stride.

His heartbeat thundered in his chest as he hurried on through the long grass, breaking into a sprint as soon as he was out of sight of Alexsei. He knew that he had messed up, but nothing could have prepared him for this! He couldn't get over the fury in Alexsei's eyes when he had pinned him down - for a second Scott had honestly thought that his closest friend was going to take his life. It was too much for his kind heart to fathom, and he felt a lump rising in his throat as he sprinted on into the trees. He choked back the tears that burned his eyes, determined not to be weak enough to cry about this, and ran until he was out of breath.
Then he collapsed on the roots of a huge oak, and curled up at the base of the trunk, shivering and rubbing goosebumps from his cold, damp arms.
He sat there a long time, shaking from shock, until his racing heart finally returned to normal. Then, at last, he began to see clearly.
With a frustrated groan, Scott slapped his palm to his forehead, and muttered incredulously, "God, I'm stupid..."
He didn't know how on earth it hadn't occurred to him before that Alexsei might actually have been worried about him, not just angry about his mistake. He knew how Alexsei operated - he just didn't express himself very well. That sudden burst of anger could just as easily have been Alexsei showing love - in his own funny little way. Scott had just been too panicked at the time to realise it.
And now, suddenly, he realised his overreaction and began to feel horribly guilty. He owed Alexsei an apology.
Now, if only he knew where Alexsei was...
Scott sighed dramatically, and heaved himself to his feet, dusting the dirt off his wet shorts. Then he traipsed off in search of Alexsei, hands pressed miserably into his pockets. He couldn't believe he had been so stupid! What if Alexsei wouldn't forgive him...? Scott wasn't sure how he'd carry on. Now that he had Alexsei, he couldn't imagine himself ever getting by without him.
Now if only he had thought of that before he ran off in a huff...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

"Get OFF me!" Scott shouted as he struggled in Alexsei's grip, before suddenly clawing the Russian's hand way from his throat and shoving him back roughly. Alexsei caught himself from falling over and was about to stand up to face Scott again, when suddenly Scott's bewildered and hurt expression loomed over him .
It proved to be an immediate strike to the Russian's heart and almost instantly Alexsei's temper began to calm, allowing his delirious mind to clear and help him realized what he had done. He was completely taken aback by how he had reacted as well as to how Scott reacted. The Boy had shoved him away with full strength and now stood shivering at the very sight of the Russian as though he were some dangerous beast.
Alexsei's eyes widened with shock and realization, he had given into his anger...he had overreacted and had physically hurt Scott. What the Hell had been he thinking, Scott was his everything and more... he just wanted to make him understand, yet instead he had hurt him.
By the time Alexsei had come out of his daze Scott had already returned his Lapras and had strode away into the distance.
The Russian felt the pain in his chest deepen as though his heart were literally wounded and bleeding. He stood up quickly in an attempt to go after Scott, but as he was about to run, Scott's fearful expression flashed before his mind's eye. He had been pushed away for a reason, he was like
some animal caged in his own emotionally damaged heart...he had bitten the hand of his heart's keeper.
The Russian gazed desperately after Scott as the boy disappeared into the thicket of forest in the distance. A sudden familiar sense of silent loneliness slowly began to creep over him as he stood utterly alone in the swaying long grass of the field, the blue of the sky reflected loss in his cruel eyes.
He hadn't felt this alone since before he had met Scott, it was scary how much he craved companionship now, Before he had always kind of preferred his solitude, but he had changed quite a bit over the pass few weeks. Now that he had been left completely alone he felt as though something would come out of the darkest regions of his memories to get him. He bit his lip with frustration and fear till blood trickled drown his chin.
He blinked stupidly for moment at the warm sensation of the blood before wiping the crimson trickle away, he couldn’t cope without Scott. He need to make things right or at least try to. He didn't want to stay alone like this for even a minute more, he had made an utter F*ck up of his life, he wasn't going to loose Scott too.

Alexsei breathed in deeply for courage before nodding as though making some inner decision. He then turned towards the lake to return his Gyarados to it's Pokeball before finally sprinting off in the direction he had seen Scott take.
As he sprinted after Scott flashes of broken memories played through his mind like a stuck record.
His mind felt heavy and haunted with images of loss and abuse, the faces of his father, mother and little brother stained his thoughts and pushed him to search for Scott even harder. He could now feel the old scares that had been etched into his back years ago act up due to his fear. They were hot and prickling.
“Sc-Scott! Scott!” He called out through heavy panting as he clawed his way through some thick shrubbery, obtaining a few bloody scratches the process.
Alexsei's fear was beginning to get the better of him, the memories of his pass made him a little delirious and it wasn't long before he was lost and searching desperately for Scott.
An unsuccessful and abnormally long hour later Alexsei had stumbled his way into a forest clearing, he gazed about in a lost sort of fashion before catching sight of a figure moving towards him. He didn't even need to see the figure clearly to know it was Scott.
Alexsei smiled weakly in relief, “I found you...” he uttered through his harsh panting before slowly approaching Scott. Hesitantly he reached out to stroke the boy's cheek to ensure that he was really there and not another figment of his imagination. The Russian's eyes glazed with pain and remorse. Without saying another word Alexsei wrapped his arms around Scott, burying his face into the boy's shoulder. He breathed heavily and was unable to speak at first. He felt as though the last hour had been utter hell without Scott, he had been tormented by terrifying memories, gotten lost and the possibility of not finding Scott had caused him agonizing pain.
“Please don't leave me” Alexsei whispered, his body trembling slightly. “ There’s no way I could apologize to you that would make you forgive me...But I can't be without you, I'm not safe without you” he murmured quietly without lifting his head from the boy's shoulder.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 pm

It took a while, but eventually Scott found his way back to the lake. He dashed out, ready to apologise to Alexsei, only to find that the other boy wasn't there. In that instant, Scott's heart leaped into his throat, and he gazed around the area, eyes searching in vain for Alexsei.
I've lost him!
Suddenly panicking all over again, Scott darted back into the forest. "Alexsei?" He mumbled in a small voice, glancing around, "Alexsei-"
He suddenly froze as he heard a sound nearby - a crackle of twigs, and perhaps a distant voice. With a flash of hope, Scott sprinted off in the direction of the sound. He ran on burning legs, until at last he stumbled into a clearing, and his eyes met Alexsei's. Relief crashed over him so powerfully that it rendered him utterly speechless.
Oh thank God!
He was frozen to the spot by relief-weakened legs, but luckily Alexsei had the sense to approach him. For a second he was afraid that Alexsei would still be angry with him, but then he heard the boy mutter, “I found you...” and all his fears melted away. He stumbled wearily toward Alexsei, and was met by a gentle touch to his cheek that made his heart melt. His lips pulled into a delicate smile, and his expression softened to one of pure adoration as he gazed into Alexsei's remorseful eyes.
He opened his mouth to say something, but then Alexsei suddenly pulled him into an embrace, and Scott stumbled forward in surprise, shocked for a moment by the feeling of Alexsei's arms around him. He had barely shown Scott any affection that day, and he had almost been beginning to wonder if the previous night had been a fluke... Or maybe a dream.
But suddenly there he was, wrapped in Alexsei's strong arms, and as he folded his own arms around the boy's broad shoulders and let his eyes slide shut, Scott realised that there was nowhere on earth he'd rather be.
He began smiling to himself, and when he felt Alexsei's head press against his shoulder, he closed his eyes and stroked his friend's silky hair in sheer bliss, holding him comfortingly close. He had never seen Alexsei this shaken up before... Well, save for once, and that was the time that he had confessed his love...
“Please don't leave me.” Alexsei whispered, and Scott felt a stab of guilt as the boy trembled in his grasp. "I'd never-" He began shakily, but then Alexsei went on, “There’s no way I could apologize to you that would make you forgive me... But I can't be without you, I'm not safe without you.”
These words touched Scott more deeply than he could ever imagine, and he felt a physical squeeze in his heart as he clutched Alexsei tighter, pressing his cheek to the boy's hair and scrunching up his face as he willed himself not to burst into tears.
"I, I-" He tried shakily, drinking in a great gulp of air to steady his voice, "I'd... I'd never leave you." He managed shakily, squeezing Alexsei tighter still, as though he could squish his love into him. Well, I can jolly well try...
"You don't need to apologise." He promised, trying desperately to swallow the lump in his throat, "I- I just overreacted. I didn't get it before, but now I know you were just- just-" He broke off, taking a breath to steady himself. I'm not going to cry!
"I know," He tried again, "That you were just worried about me. I didn't think, and I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, Alexsei, I-I-" He choked on the lump in his throat, and the next thing he knew, a teardrop was escaping down his cheek.
Well, f*ck.
He lowered his voice to a whisper, and went on in a voice shaking with tears, "I was just so desperate to make you proud..." He shifted back an inch, and raised Alexsei's chin gently with his finger, looking him in the eye despite the tears on his cheeks, "You're like, my hero, Alexsei. I was just so scared of failing..." His gaze dropped to his feet, and the confidence left him as he shrunk away, hands still resting uncertainly on Alexsei's shoulders as he added quietly, "...Like I always do..."
There was a long moment of silence, and then he looked back up at Alexsei, his eyes searching the boy's face for any trace of understanding. "I just didn't want to disappoint you." He mumbled, "And I got so caught up in all of it that I- I didn't even think about my safety, or about how much I might have made you worry." He held Alexsei's gaze solemnly, and added, "I'm sorry. I've never seen you so angry... I must have really scared you."
He slipped his fingers down Alexsei's arm, then let them close around the boy's hand, and bring it lovingly to his chest.
"I love you, Alexsei." He promised, gazing innocently up into that handsome face that he so adored, "I really, really do. I'm so sorry that I ran off like that..." He held his apologetic expression a moment longer, then one corner of his mouth quirked into a cheeky smile, and he added jokingly, "So can you forgive me for being such a stupid f*ck?" He laughed, flashing a contagious grin at Alexsei, and just hoping that he'd see his friend mirror it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 am

"I was just so desperate to make you proud...”, Scott whispered shakily in Alexsei's ear as the Russian held him close. He could hear the tears in Scott's voice and it was only when the boy slowly shifted back a step that Alexsei could see them staining Scott's beautiful face. The Russian felt the strings of his stone heart echo with warm sadness, “Scott you don't need to try so hard just for me...” Alexsei murmured quietly as his eyes fell to the ground, his tone was mildly bitter.
The Russian felt his chin being caressed and raised by Scott's warm fingers. The sensation of contact was utter bliss to Alexsei and he suddenly felt starved for human contact. He gazed curiously into Scott's dark Hazel eyes as the boy began to speak."You're like, my hero, Alexsei. I was just so scared of failing......Like I always do..."

At those words the Russian felt his chest swell with tangled feelings of affection and pride, no one had ever called him 'Their' hero before. It actually made him feel like the good guy instead of the thorn of society.
He mulled over Scott's words a little more though,Scared of failing....Like I always Do? What did that mean?
The Russian slowly began to piece together an understanding of Scott's mentality and thinking. It pained him to see how Scott's confidence disintegrated so easily and it was surprising to think that someone so bubbly and cheerful could fall apart due to the prospect of disappointing another person.
In that way Alexsei couldn’t really relate to Scott's feelings, He only understand them for what they were. He felt at a loss for words and a long drawn-out silence passed between the two as they shared gazes of silent understanding, sympathy and affection. It was strange how easily it was for Alexsei to speak with actions and rather than words, but he knew that Scott understood...Scott was the only once who knew how to read his heart.

I just didn't want to disappoint you...And I got so caught up in all of it that I- I didn't even think about my safety, or about how much I might have made you worry....I'm sorry. I've never seen you so angry... I must have really scared you."
Alexsei nodded slowly and deeply as he took in the boy's words. To he say that he had been out of his mind literally with worry was an understatement.
He allowed his blue-slate bangs to shade his eyes as he ran a finger gently across Scott's lips.
“I thought you had drowned in that lake... ” he whispered tensely as a shiver crept onto his pale skin reflecting a very deep wound in his heart. “I shouldn't have lost my temper like that though...I really hurt you back there didn't I?... I was weak” he added bitterly as Scott's warm touch slipped down from his shoulder and along his muscular arm before curling down to his hand. He could feel their fingers intertwining and stared up to met Scott's handsome gaze.
I love you, Alexsei.."I really, really do. I'm so sorry that I ran off like that...”
Scott's tone was sincerely apologetic and Alexsei allowed a small blush to taint his snowy skin.
So can you forgive me for being such a stupid f*ck?"
The Russian smirked at the cheeky grin that had spontaneously sprung onto Scott's lips.
He quirked an eyebrow teasingly, “When you say it like that I suppose I don't have much of a choice do I?” he stated with a small laugh before slowly allowing his lips to meet Scott's in a gentle kiss.
“I'll never love anyone like I love you Scott...Your my perfection” he whispered with a tone of utter and complete belief, he's eyes filled with deep pride as he gazed at Scott... 'His' Gorgeous kind Scott.
He allowed a small smile to creep subtly onto his soft lips before ruffling the boy's hair affectionately and slowly pulling out the embrace clearly a little shy.
“We should probably head back to the hotel soon...I mean we've got to get our bags and things ready for the cruise” he explained simply while a very subtle blush still tainted his features.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 am

(( I love you ))

Scott was beyond relieved when he saw Alexsei's expression soften, and if it was even possible, he grinned even wider upon seeing the smirk on Alexsei's face. He had had about enough of the conflict, worries and apologies. Now he was just glad to see Alexsei smile again, and reply with that gorgeous teasing smirk of his, “When you say it like that I suppose I don't have much of a choice do I?”
Scott laughed, ready now to put it all behind him, but before he could brush off their entire little tiff, his laughter was muffled by Alexsei's lips.
He bit back an excited giggle, and returned Alexsei's kiss with shy delight, closing his eyes to immortalize the moment.
Now he was content! He could have died quite happily right then, assuming he didn't melt from sheer adoration first.
He giggled giddily to himself when Alexsei broke away, and had to bite his lip to try to sober up when he saw Alexsei's expression return to seriousness.
Then, with an unquestionably sincere tone, Alexsei whispered gently, “I'll never love anyone like I love you Scott... You're my perfection.”
These words made him gape in awe at Alexsei, feeling a bubbling warmth spread throughout him, so intense that it made his knees turn to jelly. Nobody had ever said anything like that to him before... He wanted to say something, but Alexsei had left him speechless, and all he could do was beam adoringly at the other boy, looking like a Snorlax turned loose in a candy store.
He closed his eyes and smiled when Alexsei ruffled his hair, uttering a soft murmur of enjoyment, then followed him with shining eyes as he stepped away, suddenly going all shy and serious once more.
“We should probably head back to the hotel soon... I mean we've got to get our bags and things ready for the cruise.” He suggested, not quite managing to hide his blush.
Scott just snickered at Alexsei's attempt to brush the moment off, and pounced at the boy, draping an arm over his shoulders as they began walking back the way they had come. He hummed happily to himself, leaning his head against Alexsei as he walked, and being as clingy as he possibly could - just because he knew Alexsei was trying to distance himself.
Screw that, Scott knew that Alexsei secretly loved the affection, even if he wouldn't admit it.
Obviously, he was back to his confident self at last.

The pair headed back to their hotel room after that, packed their things, and headed off to meet the cruise liner. Scott's good mood didn't falter once, and he did his best to keep Alexsei happy as well, even when they were surrounded by people.
They boarded the SS Anne, and began their long voyage to the Pokemon League. The ship was full of exciting things and interesting people, and when he wasn't completely focused on Alexsei, Scott had a great time exploring it.
After the first three days of their cruise, Scott found out about a gala that was being held to allow the passengers to socialise, and of course, he was desperate to go.
Cheerful as ever, he scurried back to their room to find Alexsei - who was lying on his bed, relaxing - and promptly sat down on his legs. "There's a gala tonight." He announced, flashing Alexsei a warm smile, "I'd quite like to go - will you come with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 pm

With a book perched in one hand and his arm tucked comfortably behind his head , Alexsei lay sprawled on his bed, lost in a world of words and reading .
It had been three days so far since he and Scott had first boarded the SS Anne. The Luxury cruise-liner was meant to port after about eight days of travelling over the Atlantic.
It had been quite an interesting voyage so far and the Russian had to admit that he thoroughly enjoyed all the time he got to spend with Scott.
They had spend hours chatting, laughing, bonding and occasionally Alexsei would pluck up the courage to follow Scott out the safety of his room to socialize with the other passengers on the cruise and explore the extravagant venues.
Of course like anything amazing, the voyage had had it's rough patches too. Alexsei was a very weak sailor and didn't cope well with the ocean at all, much to his embarrassment and had had moments were he had been completely out of commission thanks to frequent flushes of Seasickness.
Thankfully despite the death threats and mild arguing spouted by Alexsei, Scott had managed to get his way and doctor up the Russian as much as possible.

Alexsei broke his attention from his book as he heard the lock of the door click. The Russian's eyes locked onto the door curiously to see who dared to disturb his reading...Again. He slowly allowed a relaxed expression to taint his features upon seeing that it was Scott and smiled subtly upon seeing the boy he so loved.
Scott seemed rather cheerful, well more so than usual and walked casually over to where Alexsei lay, before plopping himself causally on the Russian's legs, pretty much forcing Alexsei to pay attention to him, not that Alexsei minded too much.
“Are you quite comfortable sitting on me?...Whats up?” Alexsei teased with playful sarcasm as he tossed his book down and sat up to met Scott's handsome gaze.
"There's a gala tonight...I'd quite like to go - will you come with me?" Scott enquired curiously leaving Alexsei to think over the request for a moment.
The Russian loathed the idea of socializing with other people and he honestly wasn't feeling all that healthy, he figured he'd probably end up lapsing into seasickness again tonight and end up sleeping in bathroom.
But just as he was about say No, he caught a look in Scott's expression that pretty much begged him to say yes.
“Don't give me that look” the Russian said with rolled eyes.
“...You really really want me to go with you don't you?” he stated with clearly feigned annoyance. The Russian gently stroked Scott's soft hair, allowing the brunette strands to dance between his pale fingers tips.
“...Fine, Fine, But I'm not staying long” he added with a tone, much like that of a child that insisted on getting his way

Two Suits and A few hours later...
Alexsei's fingers assisted in neatening up Scott's tie as they prepared to entered the great hall at which the gala was being held.
Once inside The Russian stayed close to Scott's side, keen not to loose his devilishly handsome date. Scott had been dressed up in full suit and Alexsei had to admit that it took him quite a bit of effort not to get stuck staring at how drop dead gorgeous he was.
Alexsei himself had been forced to suit up too and donned a traditional black suit, white shirt and silky silver neck-tie. The Russian felt rather strangled in his tie, but he was actually pretty used to this kind of thing, he had been schooled in the ways of the rich thanks to his father's business parties. Of course that kind of thing had always been really strict and boring.
Alexsei's eyes observed the layout of the gala with mild interest, his intelligent eyes watched well-dressed ladies and gentlemen flock around in groups, chatting away animately over delicate glasses of wine, drink and delicious platers of finger snacks.
He then plucked two champaign glasses from a passing by waiter's tray, offering one politely to Scott , “I better keep an eye on you, those ladies over there look as those they are ready to steal you away Handsome” he stated with a charming grin.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Scott was delighted when Alexsei agreed (if rather reluctantly) to go with him to the gala, and he spent the next couple of hours in energetic enthusiasm getting ready for the gala.
Soon enough the pair were standing outside the hall, both in suits, and Scott couldn't help but grin at how gorgeous his 'date' looked. He hadn't expected it, somehow, but Alexsei looked strangely at home in that suit, and the way he donned it with such confidence was utterly breathtaking.
Scott hummed happily to himself as Alexsei straightened his tie, and he popped a sneaky kiss onto Alexsei's forehead when he was sure nobody was looking, clearly chuffed to have his Alexsei with him.

Soon enough they entered the hall, and after a brief look around, Alexsei grabbed a couple of glasses of champagne, and handed one to Scott, who accepted it with a grateful smile.
“I better keep an eye on you," Alexsei teased, and Scott glanced up to be met by a charming grin, "Those ladies over there look as those they are ready to steal you away, Handsome.”
"Don't flatter me!" Scott scolded, though his flushed cheeks and bright grin contradicted his words, "You know it goes right to my head." He winked at Alexsei, and laced their fingers together, giving his hand a subtle squeeze. He honestly felt like the luckiest guy in the world at that moment, with a beautiful and charming man like Alexsei by his side.
He sipped at his champagne, sticking close to Alexsei as he looked around, and as the party began to kick off, he dragged his date over to the bar to get another drink - but on the way, he was intercepted by a sudden grasp on his shoulder.
Scott stopped glancing around curiously, to be greeted by a handsome, friendly face and a pair of open arms.
"Scott!" The boy exclaimed enthusiastically, throwing his arms around Scott, "What brings you to this corner of the ocean?"
The newcomer squeezed Scott for perhaps a little longer than a standard greeting, running a hand warmly over his back, then pulled back to beam at him.
"Lance!" Scott exclaimed, clearly pleased, "Wow, it's been forever!"
He turned to Alexsei, grinning, and made a quick introduction, "Alexsei, this is my friend, Lance. We were in school together." Lance smiled - a slightly tight smile, with a sneering edge - and held out a hand to Alexsei. "Nice to meet you." He murmured politely, briefly shaking Alexsei's hand before turning back to Scott.

Lance was a good-looking man. Probably around Alexsei's age, but a little taller ((Just to piss Alexsei off a bit. Wink )). He had short black hair in an expensive cut that framed his face elegantly, and a pair of narrow green eyes that held a subtle sly edge to them.
He paid no mind to Alexsei after the initial introduction, but he had plenty of attention to spare for Scott - whether it was a brief squeeze of the shoulder, or an arm around the boy's waist as he guided him through the crowds.
Scott was obviously pleased to see his old friend, but when Lance tried to lead him away from Alexsei, he squirmed away to go back to his date.
"Lance is gonna buy us some drinks." He said with a good-natured smile, "Do you want anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 am

Alexsei strode boldly beside Scott as he followed his date towards the bar to get a refill for his drink.
The Russian was about to make idle chat about the party, but was interrupted rather suddenly by an enthusiastic voice that came from a figure far too close for comfort.
"Scott!...What brings you to this corner of the ocean?"
The Russian swung around immediately to investigate the source of the voice, and was met by a pair of piercing green eyes belonging to a tall handsome dark-haired man.
It took Alexsei a moment to register that the man had latched himself onto Scott, pulling the handsome boy into an overly-affectionate hug.
The Russian watched the two with feelings of discomfort and mild jealously and of Course Alexsei's first instinct would have been to yank this stranger off of Scott. But thankfully he managed to restrain himself upon seeing some familiarity between the two.
"Lance!"Wow, it's been forever!" Scott exclaimed, clearly delighted to see his old friend.
Alexsei eyed the stranger cautiously before cocking an eyebrow expectantly at Scott, the boy grinned in response before cheerfully making a quick introduction.
“Alexsei, this is my friend, Lance. We were in school together.”
The Russian nodded quietly in acknowledgement before receiving a rather sneering plastic smile from the new character. Instinctively he felt his hostility raise an inch as he gazed into Lance's thin fox-like-face. Something was about this guy seemed to piss Alexsei off, but the Russian wasn't entirely sure what it was.
"Nice to meet you." Lance cooed in a silky polite voice before offering his hand out to Alexsei in greeting. The Russian would have probably slapped it away out of distrust, but for Scott's sake he reciprocated the greeting with perfect calmness and blunt unintrest,“Yeah...fantastic”.

Alexsei spend the next few minutes as the awkward third wheel to Scott and Lance's conversations.
He didn't mind not talking to Lance at all, but was growing increasingly annoyed with how openly affectionate the guy was getting with Scott.
Alexsei noticed how it would start off subtly with a brief squeeze of the shoulder, then an arm around the waist or a face too close for comfort. The thing that set him off the most however was when Lance's hand crept dangerously along Scott's back like a thin-legged spider, hovering far too low for comfort.
Alexsei almost snarled at that action and was about tell Lance to Back the hell off, when suddenly Scott's good-natured smile stopped him. "Lance is gonna buy us some drinks, Do you want anything?"
The Russian searched Scott's gaze for any trace of unhappiness or discomfort. Though much to his annoyance he found none. It was clear now that Scott had absolutely no idea of Lance's advances.
He felt rather peeved at the boy's ignorance, but shrugged indifferently trying not to be too annoyed with Scott.
“Vodka” he stated simply as they reached the bar and was rewarded a few minutes later with a shot of clear glassy liquid. Which he downed politely in one graceful gulp. He had a few more shots as Scott and Lance's conversation dragged on, but it wasn't long before the beginnings of his seasickness started to lapse again.
The Russian felt his stomach churn sickeningly, though he managed to hold his poker-face in check out of pure stubbornness, not wanting to show weakness in front of Lance.
Alexsei's cold eyes, when not focused on Scott, were fighting gloating glances and unsaid threats from Lance.

When the time finally came that Alexsei could no longer hold his stomach, he stood up curtly and spoke directly to Scott, making extra sure to ignore Lance's existence entirely, “I-I need some air, I'll be on the deck if you need me” He stated with a slightly strained voice, before turning sharply away and exiting the Gala hall with a brisk walk.
It didn't take Alexsei long to reach the deck and all most at once he broke into a sprint and swung his head over the deck railing, allowing what little food he had in his stomach to empty out into the sea.
The Russian coughed harshly as he slowely knelt to the ground, his hands clenched tightly around the railing for support as his body shook slightly from both frustration and vomiting.
He felt angry with himself for practically showing Lance defeat.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 am

Scott was having a great time chatting to Lance with Alexsei by his side, but he was so caught up in the conversation that he didn't even seem to notice Alexsei's growing discomfort until it was too late.
“I-I need some air, I'll be on the deck if you need me.” He muttered to Scott, standing up and turning to leave.
"O-okay..." Scott murmured uncertainly, watching Alexsei walk away with some concern. He suddenly felt bad for not paying more attention to his friend, ((Yeah, still. XD )) and he was worried about him. Over the last few days, he had witnessed how bad Alexsei's seasickness got, and he didn't want to leave the poor guy to deal with it alone. Besides, it was getting late, and he had probably had enough to drink...
"Listen, Lance," He said turning back to his old friend, "I'd better go check on Alexsei, but it was nice seeing-"
"No, no, no!" Lance cut him off with a cheerful laugh, grabbing Scott's arm and pulling him back into his seat, "You can't go now! I've just ordered us cocktails!"
And sure enough, at that moment, the barman slid two huge glasses of some violently green liquid in front of them, and Scott was forced to accept out of sheer awkwardness. He would just chug it down quickly, and get to Alexsei as soon as possible... It would be rude to turn it down, after all, and Scott had been raised always to be polite.

He picked up the cocktail, and began quickly drinking it down, already feeling hot and flushed. He didn't like being drunk, and he could definitely feel himself heading that way. Without Alexsei there, nothing was as enjoyable as it was before. The hall was hot, stuffy, crowded and noisy, and he could feel a headache coming on. Unfortunately, Lance was still chatting away in his ear.
The more Scott drank, the worse his headache became, and suddenly the world started to spin.
"I, uh..." He mumbled, standing up awkwardly, "I have to go to the bathroom, I'm not feeling so well..." He brushed his fringe away from his suddenly-sweating forehead, and stumbled off towards the bathroom, struggling to move through the throngs of people in the way.

Eventually he made it, and he stumbled through the door to collapse against the first basin, gratefully embracing the cool porcelain.
"God..." He groaned, clinging to the basin as the world spun around him, "What was in that drink...?" He began swaying, and slowly slid to the ground, sitting there with a dazed expression on his face.
"Scott?"
He looked up when he heard his name, and saw Lance standing in the doorway, frowning in concern, "You okay, man?"
"I dunno." Scott groaned, pressing his face into his palms, "I don't feel very well... I think I should be getting..." Lance crouched in front of him, and Scott was taken somewhat by surprise when the older boy took his face in surprisingly gentle hands.
"Um... Back to... Alexsei..." Scott finished lamely, his attention diverted by the look in Lance's eyes, and the feeling of the boy's thumb gliding silkily over his cheek. That didn't feel right...
"Lance-" He muttered, pushing his hands away and grabbing onto the sink over his head as he tried to get to his feet, "Help me up, would you?"
He offered his hand, and Lance took it with a comforting smile, and helped pull Scott to his feet.
He managed to stand, but the moment he was on his feet his vision started swimming, and the world spun around him. "My God, I'm dying..." Scott groaned dramatically, collapsing into Lance's arms as he sudden tug on his hand set him off balance. "Sorry..." He mumbled, though he could have sworn he'd felt Lance pull him, "I'd better... Get back to..." He stumbled clumsily away and turned to leave, but then he was jerked back by a grip on his hand, and turned back to frown at Lance, "I have to go." He repeated, pulling back to emphasize his point. Lance's grip only tightened.
What the Hell...?
"Ah, come on..." Lance crooned, "Don't go so soon. Not when we've finally lost the dead weight." He flashed a charming grin, and Scott just frowned in confusion, "Lance, what-"
"Stop kidding yourself, Scott."
He was closer now...
"You know you want me."
Too close!
His eyes widened in panic as he felt Lance's free arm slip around him, sliding down his back. He felt Lance's hand pause at his belt, then slip down further to squeeze his arse.
"Uh, Dude..." He muttered, raising an eyebrow, "That's my ass."
"I know." Lance replied, lips pulling into a sneer as he uttered a sickeningly silky little laugh, "C'mere, Handsome."
Scott felt himself pulled forward by the unwelcome pressure of Lance's hand, and in his delirious state, he was forced to stumbled forward into the older boy's embrace.
By this time, confusion and suspicion was beginning to morph to panic, but it hit him a split-second too late, because in the very next moment, Lance's tongue was in his mouth.
Scott tried to object, but the boy's lips were smothering him, and he didn't have the strength to push him off.
He felt himself forced back, and stumbled dizzily backwards to be slammed into the wall. He slid down, dazed, and Lance followed without breaking the kiss, bracing his hands against the wall behind Scott's head and looming threateningly over him.

The entire situation was almost too shocking for Scott to compute, and his eyes were wide with disbelief as he squinted at Lance's face, so close to his own. His heart was pounding fearfully in his chest, and he could feel his clammy hands starting to shake. He was not okay with this! What would Alexsei-
Alexsei!
"Get off!" Scott managed to snarl at last, raising a foot to kick Lance back, "Lance, I've got a- a... Well, Alexsei-"
"Forget him!" Lance growled, looking suddenly angry as he swept a hand over his mouth, "Who needs him? You've got me..." He purred this last sentence, and crawled closer to Scott again, face twisted into a devious sneer, like some sadistic wildcat.
He grabbed Scott's chin, and pulled in for another kiss, but Scott pulled his face away. "Lance, I said no!" He insisted firmly, shoving the man back and trying to shuffle up the wall, "Sorry, but I'm not interested."
He managed to stand, but he was still desperately shaken, and a great part of him was near-exploding from the fear of what Alexsei would say. He hadn't meant to kiss Lance, obviously, but Alexsei could get so angry sometimes, and if he wasn't thinking straight-

Scott's thoughts were suddenly cut off as a heavy body tackled him to the ground, and he uttered a yelp of surprise as his head started to spin even faster than before, making his vision blur completely. He tried to move, but his limbs felt like lead weights, and he was too weak to even move his head.
Suddenly, Lance was on top of him, and again his lips assaulted Scott's.
"L-Lance..." He groaned weakly, "I said..."
"Who gives a f*ck what you said?" Lance laughed deviously, straddling Scott on the floor, and starting to wrestle with the boy's tie, "There's nobody here to hear you, is there now?"
He ripped the tie from Scott's neck, and ran his tongue sickening up his neck and over his cheek as his fingers started fiddling with the buttons of Scott's shirt.
Scott squirmed helplessly under Lance's strong grasp, whimpering pathetic objections, but no matter what he tried, there was no escape. He was too weak, and Lance wasn't listening to anything he said.
He felt tears of fear burning his eyes, and a lump in his throat choked him as his nerves fizzed with the horror of his situation. He hated this! He couldn't believe that this was happening to him... And there was nothing he could do to stop it.
"Lance, stop-" He begged, turning from anger to desperation and struggling to bite back the sobs on his lips, "P-Please... Just s-stop... Alexsei-"
But Lance wasn't listening, and Alexsei wasn't there. Lance was right... Nobody was going to hear him, and nobody was going to save him.
This is actually going to happen... He thought, his fearful desperation rising to fill his entire body as his mind ran over every possible result of the situation, I can't let this happen!
Again he tried to squirm away, and Lance pressed a hand over his throat to pin him down, choking him. Then he felt a hand slide to the buckle of his belt, and a flush of panicked adrenaline jolted through him.
"GET THE F*CK OFF ME!" He raged, suddenly drawing his legs back to kick Lance hard in the stomach. The boy flew back, knocking into the basin with a sickening crunch, and sat there in silence for a moment, dazed by the blow of the hard porcelain against his skull.
"Go f*ck yourself!" Scott snapped angrily, scrambling to his feet and flashing one more furious glare at Lance.

Then he turned his back, and dashed to safety.
He stumbled out into the crowded gala, and stared at the crowds of people with wide, panicked eyes - looking every inch like a deer caught in headlights. His whole world was just a great, swaying swirl of noise and colour, and suddenly the fun and excitement of the gala was more like something out of a horror movie.
Struggling for balance, he ran blindly between the people - getting knocked and buffeted around as he struggled towards the light of the door at the other end of the hall.
It was a long journey - not to mention stressful and confusing - but at last he made it, and he collapsed against the wall beside his beloved 'escape route' and embraced it like an old friend.
Gasping in shallow breaths and sniffing back tears of hysteria, Scott took a quick moment to calm himself, and rebuttoned his shirt with a quiet dignity. He didn't want Alexsei to know what had happened, because he was terrified of how the boy might react, and he had already had enough of a fright that night not to want another.
He had left his tie in the bathroom, but he was sure he could come up with an excuse for that...

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Scott brushed the creases out of his shirt, and stepped out onto the deck in search of Alexsei. He did his best to look normal, but his world was still spinning, and his heart still raced from blind panic.
He saw Alexsei leaning over the railing, and stumbled over to him with such utter relief that it brought a lump to his throat, and his bottom lip twitched with the effort of holding back his tears.
"A-Alexsei..." He mumbled as he reached him, struggling desperately to keep from breaking down, "I'm-" He suddenly lost his balance, and stumbled forwards, collapsing against Alexsei. "I'm not feeling well..." He groaned, clutching the boy's shoulder as though it was the last reliable thing in his entire world, "Can... Can we go back now? P-please..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 am

Alexsei had been out on the deck for a good twenty minutes, if not a little more. He had managed to recover more or less from his violent vomiting session and now stood leaning casually against the railing in silent contemplation. The top button of his shirt had been undone and his tie had been safely stored in his pants pocket.
Alexsei stared out over the seemingly endless sea, gaining a little comfort from a cool ocean breeze that gently stroked his warmed face.
He felt rather concerned about how Lance was treating Scott, but couldn’t gather up the courage to re-enter the stuffy, crowded Gala hall. The Guy was on any case supposed to be a close friend of Scott's, so surely they were okay...right?
The Russian mulled over the threatening sneers and distasteful smirks he had gotten from Lance earlier that evening and felt deep swirls of jealously and discomfort stir inside his chest.
No, something about that guy isn't going to let my mind rest...I should go check on Scott
As Alexsei turned to head back to the party he was surprised to see Scott stumble out on the deck.
“Scott?”
At first the Russian figured that Scott had probably just come out to check why he hadn't come back to the party yet, but those thoughts died rather quickly when the boy began stumbling towards him with a dangerous sway in his step.
"A-Alexsei...", Scott mumbled with an expression of clear desperation.
Alexsei sensed then that something wasn't right and moved quickly to stop Scott from collapsing. The Russian's strong arms moved quickly and supported the boy as he fell limply against against Alexsei's chest.
“Scott?!...Hey stay with me here, Are you okay?” Alexsei stated clearly worried as he took a step back to search the boy's trembling lips and watery eyes for an answer. The Russian felt a stab of anxiety and anger creep chillingly down his spine as he took note of Scott's dilated pupils.
"I'm-I'm not feeling well..." Scott groaned as he attempted to steady himself while holding Alexsei's shoulder tightly , Can... Can we go back now? P-please..."
Shock held the Russian still for a moment as he tried to comprehend the utter and total fear that Scott's glazed eyes tried so vainly to hide. He had only seen the boy that scared once in his life and that was after he had lost his temper during their last training session.
Alexsei's concerned eyes narrowed threateningly and he loomed over the boy with a stern expression plastering his face, making his expression unreadable. He then quite simply clicked his fingers curiously before the boy's face.
The reaction he got was sluggish and delayed. The Russian gave a frustrated snarl, clearly unsatisfied, “Scott?...How much did you drink?... Did you take anything? Did you take any pills?” he asked with attempted calmness as he wrestled inwardly with that dangerous temper of his.
After a while Alexsei sighed deeply, it was clear that Scott wasn't in any state to answer any questions. “Come...It's okay, I'll take you back to the room” Alexsei added a little more gently as he slowly scooped up Scott in his arms, holding him protectively against his chest before carrying the boy back to their room. As they walked, Alexsei could felt Scott trembling against his chest.

Once they had reached the room, Alexsei lay Scott carefully down on the bed.
He then sat down beside the boy on the bed's edge, his expression a mixture of utter confusion, worry and frustrated anger.
“...Why won't you tell me whats wrong?” He asked with a quiet yet serious tone.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:28 am

Scott clutched fistfulls of Alexsei's shirt to keep himself upright, while the other boy shot question after question at him. Scott just groaned in response, his head too stuffy to think, and mumbled weakly, "I don't know..."
Eventually Alexsei gave up, and his voice took on a kinder tone as he added, “Come...It's okay, I'll take you back to the room.” Scott sighed gratefully, then blinked in surprise when he felt himself swept into Alexsei's arms.
"Um..." He mumbled awkwardly, staring down at the floor and trying to comprehend the strange sensation of being carried, "I-I can walk... It's fine..."
But even though he objected, Alexsei showed no signs of listening, and Scott showed no signs of moving, either. After all, he could just barely walk.

They finally reached the room, and Alexsei deposited the shaken Scott on the bed, where he automatically drew his knees up to his chest and hugged them, curling into a timid little ball.
“...Why won't you tell me whats wrong?” Alexsei pressed quietly, and Scott flinched away from the question as though struck by a physical blow. He could hear the frustration in Alexsei's voice, and it scared him.
I can't tell you... He thought, curling up even more tightly, I don't know how you're going to react.
He shook his head stubbornly, not trusting himself to speak at first, and when he had got a grip, he muttered weakly, "I'm fine. Just- Just had a little too much to drink, I guess."
With a supreme effort, he managed a faint smile, ((Oh snap. XD )) and looked up at Alexsei with the closest thing he could manage to his usual expression. If only he had been able to stop trembling and hyperventilating, it might have been convincing.
"I just need a rest, I think. I'll be fine in the morning..." He was quiet a moment, then looked up at Alexsei and added in a typically Scott-like fashion, "What about you? Are you still feeling seasick? I wanted to come out and check on you, but-" He broke off, shrugging, and avoided Alexsei's gaze as he curled into his ball again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:06 pm

"I'm fine. Just- Just had a little too much to drink, I guess." Scott offered weakly, allowing a feigned smile to taint his ghostly-pale face.
This answer defiantly wasn't good enough for Alexsei and the Russian said nothing in response. His crystal-blue eyes held a sliver of pain to them as he watched Scott's body shake with hyperventilation and possible shock. He was slowly beginning to edge beyond worry and into anger at the clearly worsening state Scott was slipping into in. People usually didn't react quite like this if they were only on a high. No, the reaction just wasn't entirely right, there had to be something more behind this story and Alexsei had no intention of backing down. The less Scott wanted to talk to about happened, the more determined and stubborn Alexsei became on wanting to know.
...He doesn't trust me enough Alexsei thought bitterly as a stab of guilt flared up the anger inside his chest.
The Russian breathed in deeply as he tried to ignore that stupid fake smile that Scott had given him.
"I just need a rest, I think. I'll be fine in the morning...What about you? Are you still feeling seasick? I wanted to come out and check on you, but-"
The Russian stood up suddenly staring callously down at Scott's curled up form. He was done playing nice and snarled dangerously, “But what?...Don't try and change the subject Scott...why are you doing this? Do you any idea how painful it is too see someone you love lie straight out to your face? ”
Alexsei was clearly insulted and angry, his blue-slate bangs shadowed his handsome face as he clenched his fists painfully till his knuckles became bone-white, “Fine...” he growled quietly.
“If I can't get an answer out of you while being the 'good' guy, I guess I'll have to take initiative and change roles...” he threatened cruelly. He didn't make empty threats and Scott knew this all to well.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 pm

“But what...?" Alexsei demanded coolly, and Scott swallowed nervously, avoiding his gaze, "Don't try and change the subject Scott... Why are you doing this? Do you any idea how painful it is too see someone you love lie straight out to your face?”
"Alexsei-" He objected in a small voice, "I didn't-"
But Alexsei was having none of it. "Fine," he snarled, “If I can't get an answer out of you while being the 'good' guy, I guess I'll have to take initiative and change roles...”
He could see from Alexsei's face that he meant every word of that threat, and a small bubble of fear inflated in Scott's chest, adding to the already boiling vat of terror in the pit of his stomach, and suddenly the whole lot exploded.
A low moan escaped Scott's lips, and he began rocking back and forth and tugging at his hair, simply unable to process all the negative emotions welling up inside him. One minute he was moaning, then howling, and the very next moment he had crumpled into a sobbing heap on the bed, reduced to tears by one subtle threat that he would usually have brushed off like a speck of dust.
"Please don't-" He choked, trying in vain to scrub the freely-flowing tears off his face, "Please just don't be angry. I can't deal with it right now. I just can't, so please-" He buried his face in his hands, shaking with silent sobs. His heart wrenched with each sob, until Scott was sure that it was going to break. He was sick, hurt, confused and scrared - and now he felt guilty for upsetting Alexsei on top of all that, and it was just too much. He didn't want to be yelled at, and he didn't want to be interrogated. He just wanted somebody to hold him and tell him that everything would be okay... He wanted somebody to restore the innocence of his world, because he could feel everything that was good falling apart right before his eyes.
He began to moan under his breath again, like an animal on its deathbed, and he wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to feel some semblance of comfort and safety.
"Alexsei, please..." He whimpered in a small voice when he finally trusted himself to speak again, "I really need you right now. Don't be like this... Please." His voice faltered again on the last word, and he cast a watery gaze at Alexsei, his frightened eyes pleading for comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Scott had gone utterly silent after Alexsei had threatened him.
The Russian had expected a retort of some sort at first, but all that he got was disturbingly dead-blank expression from the boy which sent an icy chill down his spine.
For a moment the boy looked completely lost in his thoughts, but then almost all at once he broke down like Alexsei had never seen him do before. He was Rocking back and forth like a lunatic with his hands tearing at his beautiful brunette hair. The Russian backed away slightly out of initial shock as Scott cried out in agony like some wounded animal, before gazing through heavy tears up at the Russian His expression was one of total despair and distress.
"Please don't-" he begged as he clawed at the tears trickling continuously down his beautiful face. "Please just don't be angry. I can't deal with it right now. I just can't, so please-"

Alexsei felt his heart sink into his stomach, his own body began to shiver at the sight of Scott's traumatic state and it took a lot of courage for the Russian calm himself enough to step forward towards Scott's sobbing form without mild fear. Scott's disturbing reaction had unlocked another forgotten memory inside Alexsei's mysterious heart and the Russian felt both his head and his heart pulse with sickening pain.
"Alexsei, please...I really need you right now. Don't be like this... Please." Scott pleaded with instability.
The boy's voice was like an old familiar echo of his mother's words from his childhood, Hadn't she said the very same thing years ago? ...I ran away back then didn't I? What a costly mistake
The Russian closed his eyes in an attempt to stop his thoughts from becoming tangled with his emotions. That old memory brought some realization into his heart and he suddenly felt as though knew what he needed to do to help Scott.
Alexsei's cold eyes snapped open and he released a deep sigh. He had pulled his heart back into check and as a result his confidence began to return to him.
He began making a bold, but slow approach towards Scott, his manner tainted with a new kind of strength that he hadn't felt before. The Russian's expression had lost it's callousness and held an expression of simple sad understanding.
He dropped himself down beside Scott and clutched the boy firmly by the wrists, “That’s enough... ” he stated with a gentle firmness before wrapping his arms around Scott's shivering form.
“It's okay Scott...I'm not angry with you” he explained quietly.
He slowly raised Scott's damp face with his hand and gazed with deep understanding into the boy's hurt hazel eyes. “You make me worry so much that it hurts...I worry that the world will hurt you, I worry because I love you” Alexsei whispered as he gently kissed Scott's forehead.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Scott was still trembling from his breakdown when Alexsei sat down on the bed beside him, and when he felt cold hands close firmly around his wrists, he almost pulled away out of instinct. But then he heard Alexsei's voice, and somehow, everything just started to calm down. “That’s enough... ” He stated firmly, and Scott fell obediently silent as Alexsei's strong arms closed around him. “It's okay Scott...I'm not angry with you.” Alexsei's kind voice reassured him, and that was all that it took.
Scott threw all that he was into Alexsei's embrace, and trembled subtly as he let the warmth of comfort and safety wrap around him like a soft blanket. There was no fear when Alexsei's arms were around him, and as he clung desperately to the boy, Scott slowly began to return to normal. It was like he was drowning, and Alexsei was his lifeline - but now he was safe.
He closed his eyes, nestling his face into Alexsei's warm chest and hiding it there while his tears dried away and his breathing gradually returned to normal.
After a moment Alexsei lifted his face, and Scott looked up with hesitance - but he was met by nothing but understanding in Alexsei's beautiful eyes.
He took a deep breath, and released it shakily, feeling the tension finally ease away from his shoulders.
Then, with a gentle kiss to his forehead, Alexsei murmured, “You make me worry so much that it hurts... I worry that the world will hurt you, I worry because I love you.”
These words wrapped around Scott with such warmth that he almost felt as though he was being hugged again, and suddenly everything was just okay. Alexsei loved him. He had an utterly wonderful man beside him, who loved him despite everything, and nothing else could possibly matter. He could barely remember what he had been so upset about in the first place...
With a sharp jab of affection for Alexsei, Scott threw his arms around him and clutched him tightly, trying desperately to communicate without words just exactly how much he loved him at that moment. No words could possibly suffice.
Instead he clung to Alexsei, keeping as close to him as he could possibly get, and resting his head trustingly against the boy's broad shoulder. They sat like that for a long while, until at last Scott ceased his trembling, and finally became ready to talk.

He summed up the entire story in three grave words, "Lance kissed me."
There was a moment of stony silence, then Scott unwrapped himself reluctantly from around Alexsei - well aware that he would need his space to react - and curled back into his ball, suddenly feeling cold and miserable all over again. He wanted the safety back... He wanted the love... But all he had was his story, and it was time to tell it.
"Please don't hate me." He whispered shakily, arms curling more tightly around his knees, "I didn't mean for it to happen, but I was all sick and dizzy, and-" He broke off, swallowing, "And he just... Just did it. I told him to stop..." Scott's voice was beginning to turn tearful again, and the trembling had returned to his shoulders as he forced himself to relive the horrible memory.
"I told him to stop." He repeated, dropping his voice to a half-whisper in an attempt to keep his voice from breaking, "But he didn't listen." Scott curled tighter into his ball, and in a beautiful voice of broken innocence, he asked of nobody in particular, "Why didn't he listen...?" His small voice fell into silence for a moment, leaving him looking hurt and dejected in the face of betrayal. But then he swallowed his pain, and went on with his story. "When I tried to leave he pulled me back, and knocked me down. I tried to throw him off, but I was so sick..." Scott shook his head, "I couldn't do a thing. I was so helpless..." He shuddered, "I- I thought he was going to-"
The prospect of finishing that sentence was far too much for Scott, so he left Alexsei to fill in the blank himself while he struggled to keep his desperate trembling in check.
It's over. He told himself firmly, Alexsei is here now. I'm safe. It's fine...
This thought strengthened him, and he drew upon that strength to choke out the final part of his story.
"When he started to undress me," He mumbled shakily, "I somehow found the strength to shove him off. He hit the sink, and I managed to get away then... But I was so scared." He met Alexsei's gaze at last, his beautiful hazel eyes wide with hurt, "Why would anybody do that...?" He asked, unable to hide the disturbed edge from his voice, "I said no, so why- We were friends..." He trailed off in quiet disbelief, looking like a baby bird that had fallen out of the nest too soon, and was forced to face the world when it was far too scared to fly.
"I'm sorry I overreacted." He said at last, his voice finally beginning to return to normal as he heaved a heavy sigh, "I'm just so- so sick and dizzy... I'm not thinking straight," He shook his head, "And I was just so scared... Of what could have happened... And-" He looked up at Alexsei, his eyes wide and beseeching, "Of what you would think. You're not angry with me, are you...?" His innocent eyes searched Alexsei's face, and he added with a quaver to his voice, "I never meant to betray you, Alexsei, I swear. You're my everything." He sniffed, "I hate that this happened... I feel like I've done something horrible."
He swallowed, and reached out for Alexsei's hand, desperate for some comfort to quell the insecurities quickly rising within him. "Please don't freak out." He mumbled nervously, "I- I love you, Alexsei."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 am

Alexsei sat comfortingly with Scott, as the boy rested quietly against his shoulder. The Russian knew that Scott needed reassurance as well as a great deal of comfort, but he also knew that Scott needed to strength to face his feelings. It proved rather difficult at first for Alexsei to find that perfect balance and as a result it took Scott quite a while to calm down.
His patience however was eventually rewarded, and very hesitantly Scott began to slowly pull out of the Russian's embrace, making sure to put wisely some distance between them before he began to tell his story.

Lance Kissed me... Scott began slowly, summing up the issue rather gravely.
Alexsei said nothing in response to Scott's words, his chest was tight with sickening discomfort and it felt as though the pit of his stomach had frozen. His instant reaction was jealous disgust and plain hurt, but before he said anything rash he took notice of Scott's fearfully quivering lips. There's more to this story, He thought with silent curiosity, allowing a deathly silence to hang between them as his intelligent mind continued to examine Scott.
"Please don't hate me." Scott continued through a shaky whisper. “...Give me a reason why I shouldn't?” Alexsei retorted with a simple serious tone, his voice neither kind nor rude, but expectant for an explanation.
"I didn't mean for it to happen, but I was all sick and dizzy, and...And he just... Just did it. I told him to stop...I told him to stop." Scott repeated through quickly welling tears and heavy breathing. It was clear that the very memory of what every had happened had shaken the boy to the core.
The Russian's eyes had become greyish in colour as an unreadable expression filled his handsome features. He had started to inwardly put Scott's story together piece by pitiful piece and could already feel his veins pulse with dreadful fear for the possible climax the story held.
If it was just a kiss, why are you so scared?...I want to know more, Alexsei mulled inwardly as he slowed his breathing, continuing to watch Scott with total focus. His beautiful lover's form beginning to lapse back into a dejection and pained state. "But he didn't listen...Why didn't he listen...?" Scott whispered, his hazel eyes glazed momentarily in broken thought, Before allowing him to continue, "When I tried to leave he pulled me back, and knocked me down. I tried to throw him off, but I was so sick...I couldn't do a thing. I was so helpless...I- I thought he was going to-"
The Russian's nose wrinkled in horror and revulsion, giving him the appearance of a snarling wolf. He knew what Scott wanted to say and understood now why Scott was in such a traumatic state.
Alexsei felt his nails cut deeply into the base of his palms, drawing blood as his fingers ball up into tight fists. He suddenly realized how possessive he had become over Scott. The Very thought of Lance touching his precious boy like that, filled him with the deepest mix of loathing, hate and anger that he could possibly feel. ”Please tell me that he didn't...” Alexsei managed to utter, his throat suddenly dry and his words became alien through his very heavy Russian accent.
Scott seemed unnerved at this point, but pressed on with his story, determined to finished it despite Alexsei's clear refusal to hear any-more.
"When he started to undress me, I somehow found the strength to shove him off. He hit the sink, and I managed to get away then... But I was so scared...Why would anybody do that...?I said no, so why- We were friends..." Scott murmured with pained disbelief. Alexsei noticed how the boy's innocent gaze had been tainted with realization, the horrible realization that evil did indeed exist in the world and was closer that what he thought.
The Russian felt beyond reasoning, but was highly relieved to hear that Scott had put up such a fight and that hadn't let some horny F*ck up like Lance have his way.
"I'm sorry I overreacted...I'm just so- so sick and dizzy... I'm not thinking straight"
Alexsei shook his head ridgedly, this was a lot for him to take in without emotionally exploding, “It wasn't your fault” he murmured with what little composure his still had.
”And I was just so scared... Of what could have happened... And... Of what you would think. You're not angry with me, are you...?"
Alexsei didn’t reply immediately, it was true that he wasn't angry with Scott, if anything he loathed himself for leaving Scott alone with Lance. He had watched Lance's advances the entire night, yet had done absolutely nothing to stop him, he had left Scott to the mercy of his enemy.
“No...I'm not angry with you” Alexsei added quietly with down turned eyes.
"I never meant to betray you, Alexsei, I swear. You're my everything...I hate that this happened... I feel like I've done something horrible."
Scott swallowed hard and reached out for Alexsei's hand in need of comfort. The Russian slowly relaxed his one fist, allowing Scott to take hold of his bloody palm.
"Please don't freak out...I- I love you, Alexsei.”

Alexsei squeezed Scott's hand in acknowledgement before finally raising his gaze to met the boy's eyes,“I know...” The Russian started simply, “There was nothing you could have done Scott...I should have been there to protect you, but...but I wasn't.” He added with dangerously heavy regret.
Alexsei seemed to loose himself in his thoughts for a moment and almost instinctively out of some need to process the situation, he began to unconsciously talk to himself in his native tongue. His slurred alien words slowly lapsing into English again.
He suddenly spoke with a foul loathing in his voice, “Lance did this...Lance hurt you... He must be punished, I'll make him sorry for what he did”
It was clear that the gears of Alexsei's intelligent mind had begun to turn with Malice and plotting. He clearly wanted revenge for what had happened to Scott, yet at the same time it felt more like some inward need for revenge. Alexsei knew that it was the only way to make Lance understand not to ever set foot near Scott again, it was the surest way to protect Scott.
The Russian stroked Scott's cheek protectively before purring suggestively into the boy's ear, “It's time for you to get some rest Scott...your exhausted”
Alexsei's cruel eyes held an evil gray sliver to them, that made them almost ugly.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 am

Scott expected Alexsei to freak out. He expected him to yell and throw things about - maybe even trash the place - and he was ready for it. But unfortunately for him, Alexsei's reaction was completely different, and Scott was taken by surprise.
He had said that he wasn't angry, but still he had refused to meet Scott's gaze until a moment ago... And now that he had, Scott almost wished that he would look away again. He didn't like the look in Alexsei's eyes... Usually he could read his friend pretty well, but at that moment, he didn't have a clue what Alexsei was thinking. He just didn't know what to expect.
“I know...” Alexsei said simply, and Scott refocused his thoughts and held his gaze timidly, “There was nothing you could have done Scott... I should have been there to protect you, but... But I wasn't.”
"N-no..." He stammered uncertainly, unsure of how Alexsei would want him to respond to this, "It's not your fault," He shook his head stubbornly, his voice gaining a little strength at last, "That's crazy. I should have seen it coming. I should have left when I first planned to, rather than accepting that last drink..." He trailed off into silence, then looked down at Alexsei's hand, clasped gently in his. He ran his thumb tenderly over the bloody marks in the palm, and felt his stomach drop at the thought of how much frustration Alexsei had to be holding in at that very moment to hurt himself like that...
He kept a tight hold on that hand, and clutched it even tighter when Alexsei slipped away into his thoughts, almost as though Scott feared he would lose him for good. He didn't understand what he was saying, until finally some comprehensible words jumped out at him.
“Lance did this..." Alexsei muttered under his breath, "Lance hurt you... He must be punished, I'll make him sorry for what he did...”
Scott slowly released Alexsei's hand, and shifted back uncertainly. That tone made him nervous, but Alexsei was his friend - well, more than that, really - and he trusted him. Still, he didn't like the road that Alexsei's thoughts were clearly heading down. 'Punish him'? 'Make him sorry'? That didn't sound like the makings of a polite conversation to him...
He was going to object, but then Alexsei shifted toward him, and Scott was so surprised that he fell back, catching himself on his hands, and blinked uncertainly as Alexsei stroked his cheek, and bent to whisper in his ear, “It's time for you to get some rest Scott... You're exhausted.”
He caught a glimpse of Alexsei's eyes, and at the sight of the murder in his gaze, Scott almost wanted to pull away. He didn't know this man - he wanted Alexsei back. Alexsei, who freaked out and broke things, or raged at him for hours - not this cold, malicious stranger. He didn't know how to handle him when he was like this, and the thought of it unsettled Scott greatly.
Then again... He reminded himself gravely, Maybe I've just never seen him this angry before.

Scott cleared his throat, and pushed himself back into a kneeling position on the bed, brushing invisible dust off his shirt in an attempt to restore some dignity to himself in his weakened state.
"Alexsei," He said carefully, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders, "Look at me." His eyes narrowed firmly, and for the first time since the incident, Scott began to show some of his old strength, "Promise me that you're not going to do anything rash. Don't hurt Lance." His lips twitched into the smallest shadow of a smile - sincere for once - as he added teasingly, "Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm not a complete idiot."
He folded his arms around Alexsei, and hugged him tightly, determined not to release him until he had squeezed the tension from those shoulders.
"Thank you for looking out for me." He murmured quietly into his ear, "I really do appreciate it... But I don't want you getting yourself into trouble about this, okay?" He set Alexsei at an arm's length, and met his gaze firmly, "If you kill him, I won't forgive you. And I won't forgive you for beating him up, either... But I know you, so..." His lips twitched into a smile again, and with a roll of his eyes and a shadow of a laugh, he added, "If you really must rough him up a bit to stay sane, then just make sure that I don't find out, okay?" He laid a hand affectionately on Alexsei's cheek, and met his gaze warmly - praying to see some warmth reflected back from Alexsei's icy eyes.
He truly did love how protective Alexsei was of him. It made him feel like he was somebody worthwhile, and he needed that - but that didn't mean he was willing to sit back and let Alexsei maul Lance like an angry bear. He didn't like to see people hurt, even scumbags like Lance.

((Going to leave it there to give you room to react if you want to, but it can be assumed that Scott took a shower and went to bed after this, if need be. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 am

"Alexsei...Look at me."
The Russian did as he was told and gazed seriously into Scott's narrow eyed gaze as the boy held his shoulders firmly. Alexsei didn't feel like himself, he felt for like animal living on instincts rather than a person living on reason and justification.
"Promise me that you're not going to do anything rash. Don't hurt Lance."Scott stated sternly as some strength slowly returned to him. Alexsei allowed an aggravated snarl to escape his lips in response and was about to snap at Scott for being a fool, when suddenly Scott's lips twitched into a small mischievous smile."Yeah, I know what you're thinking.”
Alexsei quirked an eyebrow curiously upon seeing that smile as he tried to read the odd sincerity in the boy's expression, ”I'm not a complete idiot”, Scott added with teasing accusation. The Russian rolled his eyes in disbelieve and was met with a warm embrace as Scott locked his arms tightly around Alexsei's shoulders. Alexsei didn't move out of fear that he would accidentally strike Scott, not because he was angry with him or anything like, but simply because his emotions of hate and loathing for Lance were clouding his sense of self control.

Scott's soft voice came like the gentle coo of a Clefairy and the boy's words danced soothingly into Alexsei's ear, “Thank you for looking out for me.”
The Russian swallowed hard, feeling utterly guilty. A rash person like him didn't deserve to have a person as forgiving as Scott.
A chilling sense of calmness began to slowly sweep over him and enclosed his body like a forcefield, protecting him from the all the negative emotions that he had hoarded inside his mysterious heart.
His uncontrollable temper had been tamed momentarily. "I really do appreciate it...” Scott continued, ”But I don't want you getting yourself into trouble about this, okay?"
Alexsei felt his mood begin to lighten, Trouble?...Well I certainly don't look for it, it usually just finds me, he mused thoughtfully as Scott set him firmly at an arms length readying him for a rather serious lecture, "If you kill him, I won't forgive you. And I won't forgive you for beating him up, either...”. Alexsei sighed in obvious frustration, “Well that’s no fun...it would have been nice to see him squirm” he growled with a hungry tone.
Scott seemed to dismiss Alexsei's harsh comment and proceeded with the lecture,“...But I know you, so...If you really must rough him up a bit to stay sane, then just make sure that I don't find out, okay?"
The Russian blinked stupidly for a moment, he would have beaten up Lance with or with out Scott's approval, but he honestly hadn't expected Scott let him have him way.
He gazed up into Scott's warm gaze with a little suspicion, almost expecting the boy to say something more, but instead of any words Scott responded with an affectionate stroke to Alexsei's cold cheek. A small blissful gasp escaped the Russian's lips as the relaxing sensation of warm skin on cold send shivers down his spine. He gazed up at Scott protectively, like a knight ready to risk it all in the name of his beloved prince.
“You know me too well Scott my love...” he responded quietly as he touched Scott's hand, keeping it in place momentarily before gently clasping the boy's hand in his own.
His sharp gaze flickered with utter and complete loyalty and affection as he slowly brought Scott's hand to met his lips in a soft kiss.
“...I swear on my name that I will always be at your side to protect you from danger...I won't fail you again Scott” he uttered in a deeply serious voice.
He sat with Scott for quite a long while after those words, lost in loving embraces and comforting caresses, almost too reluctant to leave the Scott out of fear that something would snatch him away.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 am

“You know me too well Scott, my love...” Alexsei purred, and Scott smiled weakly at these words, "Yeah," He chuckled, "But that's my job, right?" He felt Alexsei's fingers close around his hand, and instantly he felt safe again, allowing the sheer magic of Alexsei's presence to wash over him.
Just when he thought the moment couldn't get any more perfect, Alexsei raised Scott's hand to his lips, and when he felt the gentle pressure of the kiss, Scott nearly swooned from the romance of the gesture.
“...I swear on my name that I will always be at your side to protect you from danger... I won't fail you again Scott." Alexsei murmured, his gaze dashingly loyal, and his tone so deeply serious that it made Scott's heart skip a beat.
"Noooo!" Scott whined, laughing, "Stop looking at me like that!" He shoved Alexsei's face aside, grinning widely, and giggling giddily under his breath like a little girl. "Control your gorgeousness, damn it." Scott teased, flopping his arms around Alexsei's shoulders and cuddling him like a giant teddybear, "You're making me blush."
That was true, Scott was blushing beet-red by this point, but the happiness in his eyes was unmistakeable. He loved Alexsei with all his heart, and those words had meant more to him than he could ever express.

The pair sat together for a long while after that, and the way Alexsei cuddled and comforted him was all that Scott had ever hoped for, and far, far more than he had ever expected. It really touched him deeply to see how much Alexsei cared, and before too long he knew without a doubt that he wouldn't trade his time with that boy for anything in the world. No matter what happened from that minute on, as long as he had Alexsei, he didn't even care... Because he knew it would all be all right in the end. Just like in that moment, Alexsei would be there to comfort him, and that was all he needed to make the wrong in the world right.
Completely at peace now, Scott's head began to loll, and before he knew it he had fallen asleep with his head on Alexsei's shoulder, his face perfectly relaxed, aside from the tiny smile that still refused to leave his lips. Any evidence of the traumatic experience he had undergone earlier was completely gone.

He slept soundly for the next few hours, and finally woke in the early hours of the morning when threatening nightmares of suits and bathrooms invaded his thoughts. He sat up in bed, shivering slightly, and looked around the room to find Alexsei gone. It didn't take a genius to figure out where - but frankly, Scott didn't mind as much as he thought he might. He trusted Alexsei not to do anything too rash, and besides, he was still horribly angry with Lance, which was saying something for a forgiving person like him.
Still, the effects of the nightmare remained, and without Alexsei Scott felt cold and lonely. Almmost out of instinct, he crept across the room to Alexsei's bed, and crawled under the covers, hugging the pillow that still smelt faintly of Alexsei's aftershave. It was a juvenile thought, but somehow the scent of Alexsei comforted him, and he managed to sleep soundly throughout the night, and well into the course of the next day. In fact, it was nearly lunchtime before he awoke, feeling slightly hungover, but well-rested nevertheless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 am

Alexsei gazed thoughtfully at Scott's sleeping form. The boy looked utterly and completely at peace as he rested against the Russian's shoulder and it took Alexsei a few moments before he could edge himself out from beneath Scott without waking him.

Once the Russian had of course freed himself, he focused his mind back onto the task of taking down Lance. His feelings of hate and loathing would not be easily qwellled again without Scott's help, and unconsciously Alexsei knew that the only way to tame his terrible temper temporarily, from his heart and mind was to extract vengeance upon Lance in the most violet way possible.

Alexsei slowly padded towards the bed were Scott lay.
He noticed the smallest trace of a smile play upon the boy's lips and couldn’t help but allow a prideful smirk of satisfaction to taint his features. Everything seems to come right when I'm with you. The Russian paused for a moment, suddenly lost his thoughts, ...but It seems as though when we're apart, our worlds are torn to pieces. He gazed affectionately at his precious boy again, before quietly pulling a blanket over Scott's sleeping form.

Alexsei slowly crept out of the bedroom, making sure to lock the door securely behind him as he entered into the ship's dark corridor. The lights seemed to be out thanks to some circuit shortage or at least something like that and as a result it took the frustrated Russian a quite few minutes to navigate his way through the ship and to the gala hall.
As he padded silently around the nooks and crevices of passageways and staircases, his breathing became increasingly deeper as all the negative feelings in heart came crashing back into position, his dark mind burning with murderous intent as he finally located the Gala hall.

Alexsei entered silently, slipping in and out amongst the people like a shadow in desperate search for Lance. The hall wasn't as lively as before thankfully and it didn't take the Russian very long to figure out; from what little conversation he had made with the guests, That Lance had left the party early, apparently retiring to a VIP bar near the deck.
Alexsei nodded a brief thanks to his informies and headed briskly to the nearest staircase with hopes of reaching the deck.
He got there after what felt like an eternity of walking and immediately spotted the small brightly lit, glass-encased bar that stood on a stylishly designed elevated structure that over looked the sea.
Alexsei made his way up the metal stairs to the entrance with a bold stride to his step. He was about to enter the bar when suddenly a tall dark-skinned, muscular thug-like character stepped in front of him.
“This area is for VIP guests only” the stranger grunted with monotonous threat in his Voice.
Alexsei gave the man a filthy glare before snarling in a dangerously authoritative voice, “You dare talk to a member of the Ivanov family like that?!... I'm disgusted that you don't remember me”
The thug seemed to go pale for a moment as he looked at Alexsei a little more closely, “Mr. Ivanov Sir?!...I-I almost didn't recognize you in a suit, my deepest apologies Sir...”
The Russian gave an annoyed snort, “Your presence here is a disgrace...get out of my sight before I inform your manager of who You have just insulted...naturally I expect you to know who it is that really owns this ship”, Alexsei cocked an eyebrow fiercely, taking a moment to emphasize his point,”You do know who that is Mr.Owen?”
The Bouncer nodded obediently, apologizing once again before taking a hint and leaving immediately and after Alexsei had shoved passed him with unnecessary force.
The Russian boldly entered the empty bar and it took him barely two seconds to locate the back of Lance's stupid well-groomed head.
“Hey F**ktard!...yeah You! rich boy, we need to talk”, Alexsei growled threateningly as he began to advance towards Lance with a predator-like aura to him.
Lance greeted Alexsei's presence with snobbish distaste, his sly features pulled into an ugly sly fox-like smile,“My My, Look what the cat dragged in today...I didn't know they allowed beggars into the VIP areas Alexsei”.
Alexsei fumed furiously as he edged intimidatingly closer to his soon to be victim, “Clearly your as stupid as you look if you don't even know who I am...but lets cut the crap and focus on what you did to Scott tonight shall we?” the Russian growled thickly.
Lance stood up casually with a bluish drink tilting idly in his hand, his expression was clearly unfazed and unconcerned about Alexsei's threats. “What I did to Scott?...Oh, So the dirty Russian knows about what happened to his little 'BF' in the bathroom, Haha! Well let me just tell you something...”, Lance leant in dangerously close to Alexsei's ear and purred sadistically, “One Night with me would have been more than what you could ever offer in a lifetime”
Lance should have stopped his taunting there, but he didn't, instead he pressed foolishly on, ”I mean what could you possibly have that I don't...I've got money, charm and hell I'm a lot better looking compared to your Sh*t ugly face”, Lance paused for a moment as he stroked the Russian's chin seductively, ”I bet Scott's beautiful screams would have been music to my ears, had I gotten my way...Oh Well, there’s always next time I guess...People don't break that easily without a little assistance”

Alexsei's mind went blank with white hot fury at those words, his beautiful eyes becoming ashen in colour as he stared up at Lance murderously. “...Let me give you some assistance then” he murmured quietly as he threw the first brutal punch towards Lance's face.
His bloody assault on Lance continued without means of ever stopping and In the background of his anger whitened view, he could hear a rhythm of screaming, agonized pain, followed by a disturbing crunching noise that seemed to be just barely drowned out by the sound the gurgling Blood and breaking glass.
This went on for a good thirty minutes before Alexsei finally stopped. He loomed over his victim exhaustedly with a hand latched tightly around Lance's pencil-like neck, threatening to snap it.
Lance struggled fiercely like a wiggling worm in the Russian's iron grip, his handsome face reduced to a hideous fleshly mass of pulp.
Alexsei gazed sadistically at the thing that used to be Lance momentarily. It took the Russian a few long moments to awake to reality from his dazed state, but when did the first thing that filled his gazed was Lance's heaving bloody... face? Was that even a face?
Oh God...
Alexsei released Lance quickly allowing the thing to drop with a sickening thud to the hard tiled floor. Lance seemed to take the opportunity to weakly crawl to safety behind the bar counter, his heavy sobbing filled the room as trail of blood dragged out behind him.
The Russian swallowed hard as adrenaline pulsed through his sticky hot body. He gazed briefly down at his raw blood-soaked hands.
He had gone way to far with this...

Alexsei turned to make a beeline towards the exit of the bar, but was caught off guard when Lance suddenly launched himself at the Russian for a final attack of vengeance.
Alexsei felt himself loose his balance and crumble harshly to the ground with Lance on top of him.
The Bloody pulp spluttered out curses and was about to claw at Alexsei, when the sudden shimmer of a broken glass caught the beast's emerald eyes.
It stopped it's struggling, as did Alexsei, and simply stared at the mutilated reflection that looked back at it through the glass,”T-That! What the F*ck is that?!...My beautiful face!! It hurts! What the F*ck have you done!! Oh God!!” it wailed and hissed through missing teeth.
Alexsei lay frozen to the ground suddenly afraid of both himself and the horror that pinned him down.
”I'll make you pay Russian!!...I'll kill you”, it threatened as it clasped the broken shard of glass tightly, wielding it like a weapon and slashing violently at Alexsei.
Alexsei felt a deep slash cut vertically across his right eye as he struggled against Lance. With a final burst of strength he threw the man off and managed to dart out of bar and down the steps onto the open deck of the Ship.
Lance trailed closely behind him and the it wasn't even a minute before the struggle continued recklessly on deck.
The two boys kicked and clawed relentlessly, not even noticing the ever nearing railing at the deck's edge. Alexsei was the first to hit the railing, nearly falling over it out clumsiness, but catching himself at the last minute as Lance came at him.
Lance at this point was all beyond reason and the moment he saw the railing, his emerald eyes flickered at the opportunity to push Alexsei over board.
Unfortunately for Lance, Alexsei anticipated the attack and out of reaction helped Lance to toss himself over the railing. The mangled thing didn't fall immediately into the sea however, no it had managed to latch onto part of the railing and hung tightly now for dear life.
”A-Alexsei! I'll drown, don't let me fall...”
Alexsei stood motionless, simply watching Lance as the solution to covering up their entire fight hung deliciously before him. It was a simple solution really, all it took was a little push...
”You F*cking Russian! Just because I hurt Scott, you'd let me die?!... Scott's nothing compared to me! In fact he'll learn to hate you for everything you've done if he finds out about this!”
Alexsei felt his heart pain with conflict, he had gone to far to go back on this, yet he risked losing Scott if Lance died.
He mulled deleteriously over what to do before finally coming to a conclusion.
Very Slowly he reached for his Pokeball belt, un-clipping a small vile of super potion. He pulled the cork out of the green vile and poured it over Lance callously, “All sins are equal under the just eyes of God...your type doesn't die easily thankfully” he whispered before giving lances hands a sharp kick, forcing them to release and drop the man into the jaws of the ocean.

Alexsei took a moment to comprehend all that had happened, it had gone God-awfully wrong so quickly. He sank to the floor weakly, ready to pass out from shock, fear and pain.
However before he could do so, the strangely familiar figure of tall man loomed over him.
”Owen?...what the hell?”, he murmured.
The thug smirked darkly, ”You did a good thing there Mr. Ivanov...That Lance character has been preying on far to many guys and girls for my liking...Don't worry, Me and my boy's have this situation under our hands”
The Russian gazed up in weary suspicion as he tried to make sense of what the thug was saying, “Why would you even help me?”
The muscular man clicked his tongue in annoyance, “Your father owns our ships and has personally asked us to keep a sharp eye on you and your...err actions. So you could say that it's part of our jobs” he added simply.

Alexsei awoke the next day with a splitting head-ache, every part of his body groaning from pain. He wasn't even entirely sure on which part of the ship he had fallen asleep on or where he even was.
The Russian gazed out around himself wildly, the place felt oddly familiar and he stood up slowly, taking note of the bandages hidden beneath his gloved hands and the clean set of clothes he now mysteriously donned. He didn't like how blotted out his memories were of last night's events, but all he wanted to do that the moment was stumbled back to his room and pass back into peaceful sleep.
He gazed about wildly at the perfectly cleaned room, suddenly realizing in shock that it was the VIP bar he had some ruthlessly destroyed the night before.
Fearfully he sprinted out of the room, not breaking stride even once, before he finally reached his bedroom.
Cautiously he entered the room, unlocking the door silently.
He lucky enough to find Scott safely asleep in his bed.
He immediately felt comforted by the sight of Scott and would have crawled in next to the boy, but restrained himself from doing so out of fear that Scott would see the deep cut that ran over his right eye. The Russian knew that it would scar.
He felt too tired to think and simply made his way towards Scott's empty bed instead, disappearing quickly into a deep sleep.

((...Yeah It wasn't supposed to be this long, but I may have gotten a Little carried away. Oh Scott can wake up before Alexsei, poor Russian will be out for hours lolz))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next