Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am

When Scott awoke, he sat up and scrubbed his eyes with his fists, yawning widely. The world swam before his eyes, but not the same way it had the previous night, and Scott was aware that the effects of whatever Lance had slipped him had definitely worn off. Still, he was feeling rather groggy, and it took him a while to register Alexsei's presence. Forgetting the man's absence when he had awoken in the night, he smiled, and found himself nurturing a secret hope that perhaps Alexsei had been there all along, and had not gone out in search or revenge after all...
He smiled at the thought, then got up and went to the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face, letting the sensation of the cool liquid wake him properly, then undressed and got into the shower. The memories of Lance's greedy hands sliding over him had left a dirty feeling on his skin, and it was with ultimate relief that he scrubbed it away under the warm, soapy water. He was not so frightened now. He saw the bulging muscles in his arms, and he knew that - had Lance not drugged him out of commission - he would have easily overpowered his attacker the night before. The helplessness had scared him, but he knew now that it was not to last. He could look after himself, if it came to that...
This new found confidence was all Alexsei's doing, of course... He had restored Scott's faith with the simple comfort of his arms the night before, and Scott could only smile at the memory. It was laughable to think how rattled he had been the night before. It seemed silly, now that he was feeling so much better.

Humming vaguely to himself, Scott shut off the water, and pulled a towel off the railing to dry himself. He dressed for the day, pulling on a pair of baggy jeans and a loose white vest, then brushed his teeth and stumbled back out into the room with a yawn, pushing his wet fringe up out of his face.
He smiled sleepily as he approached Alexsei, and perched himself on the edge of the bed, looking fondly down at his beloved friend. Being quiet as a mouse so as not to wake his sleeping partner, Scott reached out tenderly and touched his cheek, gently brushing away a lock of his gorgeous slate hair to get a better view of that beautiful sleeping face.
What this view revealed made him balk.
Alexsei's beautiful face was gashed deeply above the eye, and though the wound had been neatly cleaned, the sight of the cleaved skin made Scott gag. He stood abruptly, stumbling backwards away from the bed, and stared down at his peacefully sleeping friend in open horror.
An odd mixture of fear and frustration rose in his chest, and on an impulse Scott wheeled around, and fetched a jug of water from the bathroom.
He strode determinedly back over to Alexsei's bed, and flung it over the boy's beautiful face without a moment's hesitance, instantly soaking the pillows and the bed beneath them. Scott threw the jug aside, not even slightly ashamed, and with a blind fury that he didn't even understand, he raged, "What the F*CK is on your face!"
He didn't know where the boiling rage inside him had come from... He didn't know what it was, or even why it was there. He didn't understand it in the slightest - all he knew was that Alexsei was hurt, and he was angry.
He waited a moment with fists shaking from fury, willing himself to calm down, as he watched Alexsei groggily come to terms with his rather 'wet' awakening. Then he got bored of waiting, and he launched off on his tangent all over again.
"You went after Lance last night, didn't you?" He demanded angrily, not giving Alexsei time to answer, "After I told you not to mess with him, not to get yourself f*cking hurt, and NOW look at you! You could have lost an eye! Goddamnit, Alexsei, control your f*cking temper! Do you have ANY idea how much it kills me to see you like this?!" He aimed an angry kick at the jug on the floor beside him, and sent it ricocheting off the wall to knock down a vase of flowers beside the bed. Scott ignored this entirely.
"You could have lost an eye! Look at that thing-" He gestured viciously toward the gash on Alexsei's face, "You've got yourself f*cking torn apart!" He knew that he was being dramatic, and that what he said was a huge exaggeration, but at that point he didn't even care. He was upset, and he was going to be dramatic.
"I bet you killed him, didn't you?" He accused harshly, "Beat the living daylights out of him and left him to bleed, huh?" There was a bitter sneer to his voice, twisting it into one he didn't even recognize as his own, "What if they catch you and take you to prison or something? How am I supposed to live without you?"
That was the moment that Scott's voice cracked, and with that all the anger flowed clean out of him, leaving in its wake nothing but a scared, worried boy driven mad by concern for his friend.
"Don't you realize..." He muttered, his voice suddenly reduced to a tiny, weak whisper, "...How much you mean to me? I can't lose you, Alexsei. I- I just can't." He shook his head violently, like a wounded animal, then finally drew in a deep breath, and managed to calm himself. His knees went weak, and he half-sat and half-collapsed back onto the bed, sitting beside Alexsei, and stared disbelievingly at the carpet, unable to comprehend the way he had just flown off the handle like that. He had never lost his cool like that before... And the fact that he had done it now with Alexsei was nearly unforgivable.
"I... I'm sorry." He murmured at last, "That was a bit, um... Intense. I don't know what came over me." He sighed heavily, and pushed his wet hair back from his face in a stressed fashion, then managed to look at Alexsei at last, "You just scared me." He explained, his voice steadying now, "I hate to see you hurt. I just hate it - more than anything. It's worse than a Beedrill sting." He shuddered, "But I'm sorry I snapped at you. I suppose it's not your fault... I would have done the same thing." He swallowed, then added bitterly, in a most un-Scott-like fashion, "I hope Lance is dead after doing that to you."
He scowled angrily at his feet for a moment, then seemed to register what he had just said, and clapped a hand over his mouth with an expression of horrified shock.
"Did I just-" He gasped, "Oh God, what's wrong with me...? I- I need some air." He stood up, then turned and left the room, walking quickly out onto the deck. Luckily everybody else was at lunch, so the place was deserted. Scott stumbled over to the railings, feeling slightly woozy from the shock of flying off the handle completely, and stared down into the sea, eyes still wide in disbelief.
He couldn't believe he had said that... Done that... Everything was just so... So unlike him. His worry for Alexsei had changed him into a different person entirely, and Scott wasn't sure he liked that person.
Nothing made sense any more...
He sighed, and stared wistfully out to the horizon, half-hoping that Alexsei would come out to reassure him, even though he knew the other boy was probably seething with fury after the way Scott had treated him. He knew he would have been.
Still, he couldn't help worrying. Alexsei was his everything - just the thought of something happening to him was enough to make Scott want to curl up and die.
How the Hell did I get in so deep...?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Alexsei woke with a start as cold water slapped his face into conciousness. It took him a moment to register that his entire pillow and mattress had been soaked with water and angrily he gazed around for some kind of an explanation.
His ice-blue eyes were met with Scott's furious hazel gaze as the boy loomed over him with a dripping jug in hand."What the F*CK is on your face!"
“What the hell Scott, it's water!!...” Alexsei growled groggily and sat up quickly to face Scott's vile mood with a little more strength, wiping his wet fringe out of his eyes.
Scott's presence held a different kind of aura to it and Alexsei was rather concerned when he saw how the boy's hands shook with total fury. "You went after Lance last night, didn't you?"
The Russian said nothing in response and stared at Scott with stubborn, moody eyes. In his opinion Scott didn't need to know much of what had happened the night before.
Much to the Russian's dismay Scott didn't seem satisfied with silence as an answer and that became apparent very very quickly. ]
”After I told you not to mess with him, not to get yourself f*cking hurt, and NOW look at you! You could have lost an eye! Goddamnit, Alexsei, control your f*cking temper! Do you have ANY idea how much it kills me to see you like this?!"
Scott seemed to fumed with utter fury before throwing the plastic jug to tiled floor and kicking it harshly across the room with unnecessary force.
The Russian blinked in confusion, feeling rather shocked at the boy's violent action. He had never in his entire life seen Scott this angry before. He had also never heard the boy swear directly to his face like this. It felt wrong and Alexsei was both insulted and mocked.
The entire scenario was just too much for him to handle after just waking up and he felt a sliver of bitter intimidation and anger creep through him.

Scott suddenly gestured viciously as the Russian's right eye, "You could have lost an eye! Look at that thing...You've got yourself f*cking torn apart!"
Alexsei allowed his eyebrows to furrow in frustrated realization, “God Scott would you just relax...” he murmured exhaustedly as he slowly reached up to touch the scabbard scar that ran deeply over his right eye. He felt slightly relieved at the fact that he still had an eye after yesterday's glass incident and pulled his fingers away from the wound painfully. ”It looks worse that what it is” he added softly. He had slowly began to realize that Scott's reaction was due out of seer worry for his well being and despite Scott's bitter anger Alexsei felt rather touched by the boy's concern.

Scott's next few words however put Alexsei immediately on edge again, "I bet you killed him, didn't you?...Beat the living daylights out of him and left him to bleed, huh?"
Scott's voice held a bitter rather ugly sneer to it and The Russian was highly taken aback. He stood up defensively to snarl a retort, but when his mind ran amok with the demons of his horrible memories, He turned to silence. Scott's assumption wasn't all that far from the truth.
Sh*t...He knows, Alexsei thought fearfully as he gazed into Scott's unfamiliar eyes.
The boy now looked like a stranger to him, familiar but different.
No, that’s not entirely correct..., Alexsei mulled frustratedly. He's not a stranger...rather a reflection of my own feelings, I did this...I changed him like this.
The Russian felt bitter guilt claw at his insides as he gazed painfully at his precious boy.
"What if they catch you and take you to prison or something? How am I supposed to live without you?" Scott added with a cracked voice, the dangerous anger he had possessed seemed to slowly leak away as he spoke. ”Don't you realize...How much you mean to me? I can't lose you, Alexsei. I- I just can't."
The Russian dropped his gaze to the ground guiltily, Scott was sick with worry and he had thrown it all in the boy's face by going out to fight Lance.”You'd never lose me...” Alexsei added softly as Scott slowly dropped onto the bed beside him. The boy seemed to go weak as all remnants of anger left his body.
A small silence seemed to pass between the two and neither of the boy's dared to look the other in the eye out of guilt, shame and hesitation.
"I... I'm sorry" Scott finally murmured making Alexsei tear his eyes away from the ground. "That was a bit, um... Intense. I don't know what came over me..."I.."You just scared me." Scott explained quietly, his tone clearly still stressed.
The Russian's cold gaze held a flicker of pain to them as well as an unusual sense of empathy, “It's nothing Scott...your right to feel angry with me.” Alexsei's expression was cold for a moment before suddenly pulling hard with stubborn pride, “However... I want you to know that I don't regret what I did...I also don't expect you to understand”, he added with harsh bluntness.
Scott's expression seemed pained as conflict swam through his clearly haunted mind. Alexsei could almost see the gears of Scott's mind hard at work as it processed the situation.
"I hate to see you hurt. I just hate it - more than anything. It's worse than a Beedrill sting..., Scott suddenly stated before taking a moment to breath and continue, ” But I'm sorry I snapped at you. I suppose it's not your fault... I would have done the same thing..."
Alexsei shrugged indifferently and was about to reply, when suddenly the bitter edge in Scott's voice cut him short, "I hope Lance is dead after doing that to you"
Alexsei felt his scar sting as he thought over how he had callously thrown Lance to the Mercy of the Sea. He was utterly shocked to hear thoughts like that coming from Scott and could see that the boy was deeply horrified by his own words too.
"Did I just-Oh God, what's wrong with me...? Scott stood up hesitantly, clearly disturbed by what he had just said. ”I- I need some air." he added hastily before quickly making an escape from the stuffy room.
Alexsei darted up quickly, his heart throbbing with panic, “Scott?...Hey wait!...Stop!”
Scott didn't appear to hear him and before the Russian even knew it, Scott had slipped out of the room and disappeared into the corridor.
Alexsei sprinted out after him, he didn't like how things had down between them and now, more that ever he feared that Scott would push him away for the sins he had committed.
The Russian navigated his way after Scott much like a cat tracking a mouse, and was eventually rewarded as he stumbled his way onto the deck.
His eyes locked onto the back off Scott's head and taking in a deep breath for courage he slowly approached the boy.
“Scott?...Hey? Don't run away from me like that...” Alexsei added firmly, his tone tainted with concern as he gently put a hand to the boy's shoulder.
The Russian needed a moment to catch his breath before speaking, “Look...I shouldn't have gone out last night, I didn't mean to scare you like that...” he stated simply, not forcing Scott to face him if he didn't want to.
“I-I just wanted to protect you...but I messed up again like I always do...I put my revenge over taking care of you...That's not okay” he added bitterly.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Just as Scott was about to tuck his tail between his legs and go back to Alexsei, he felt a touch on his shoulder, and a familiar voice behind him scolded, “Scott?...Hey? Don't run away from me like that...”
He didn't reply - mostly because he didn't trust himself to speak - but he hung his head at Alexsei's words, and uttered a relieved sigh. He had been worried that Alexsei wouldn't come after him after all that.
“Look..." Alexsei went on calmly, "I shouldn't have gone out last night, I didn't mean to scare you like that... I-I just wanted to protect you... But I messed up again like I always do... I put my revenge over taking care of you... That's not okay.”
Scott shook his head hurriedly, then spun around at last, and flung his arms around Alexsei without so much as meeting his eye. He buried his face into the boy's neck, breathing in the reassuring scent of him, and mumbled in a muffled voice, "You didn't do anything wrong, Alexsei." He squeezed him tighter, and sniffed miserably, "I just overreacted..." A subtle smile tweaked his lips, as he added with the tiniest trace of amusement, "Again..."
He sighed heavily and pulled back, pushing his thick fringe out of his face in a somewhat stressed gesture.
"I'm sorry I flipped out like that." He said, somehow managing another hint of a smile, "And I... I'm sorry I wet you."
This time Scott laughed in earnest, brushing Alexsei's wet hair away from his face and toying with it in his fingers.
His amusement lasted barely a moment, and then Scott's smile faltered, and he took his hands back and began twirling them nervously, the misery returning to his usually bright face.
"I don't know what's wrong with me..." He admitted uncertainly, "I should never have yelled at you like that, and-" He swallowed, shuddering at the memory of what he had said about Lance. He couldn't even repeat that... How could he have wished death on anybody?! Even a scumbag like that...
"I guess I just got a fright." He explained in a small voice, "Now more than ever, I- I realize how much I need you."
He looked up at Alexsei, his wide brown eyes begging for understanding, "I can't even imagine living without you... And when I saw you hurt like that, it was all I could think about." He suppressed a shudder, and looked away again, rubbing his arm self-consciously.
There was a long moment of troubled silence, until at last, Scott grew weary of the grief, stress and trauma.
"You know what? Screw this!" He declared, raising his chin defiantly, and grabbing Alexsei's hand, "I'm sick of fighting, and I'm sick of apologies. So since you're awake - and since you're cold anyway-" He tugged sharply on a lock of Alexsei's damp hair, "Let's go get some ice-cream. I think we could both use it after last night."
He smiled weakly, then gave Alexsei's arm a firm tug, and lead him into the ship's dining hall. Luckily, the three course lunch had included dessert, and there was still some ice-cream left. Scott got chocolate for himself and strawberry for Alexsei - since he knew how the boy loved it - and handed it to him with an apologetic smile.
"Friends?" ((Hint hint. XD )) He asked hopefully, looking up with an adorable wide-eyed smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 am

Alexsei enclosed Scott comfortingly as the boy pulled him into a tight apologetic embrace. It was clear that both boy's were in need of the other's comfort and Alexsei was relieved to find that Scott wasn't still angry with him.
"You didn't do anything wrong, Alexsei.", Scott mumbled with his face pressed reassuringly into Russian's neck.
"I just overreacted...Again...”, he added guiltily before allowing a tiny trace of an innocent smile to taint his lips.
Alexsei nodded with mature understanding and nuzzled Scott affectionately. He knew what the boy was feeling at that moment, he had been there many times and was in fact still there. The heat of the moment could just push a person passed all reason and he knew that Scott hadn't meant to say all those things. He had just been worried.
Alexsei gazed curiously as he felt the boy slowly step back to finally reveal his handsome, yet clearly stressed face, "I'm sorry I flipped out like that."
The Russian grunted casually and shrugged it off, “I do it all the time...” he added simply as he gazed at Scott with a small hidden grin.
And I... I'm sorry I wet you." Scott added with an earnest little laugh as the Russian raised an eyebrow mischievously, “Oh?... so your truly sorry for dumping a jug of water on my head...Why don't I completely believe you.” He added with a well humoured smirk as Scott's fingers gently brushed his slate fringe away from his face.

The Russian held Scott's cheerful gaze, but turned to concern when he saw his friend's expression fall back into nervous misery.
“...Are you okay?” he asked attentively as he searched Scott's conflicted eyes for an answer, his pale hand stroking the boy's jaw in simple concern.
"I don't know what's wrong with me..., Scott admitted.
Alexsei's gaze became strong with stubborn pride, “...There’s nothing wrong with you, your perfect as you are...things are just- just difficult for us at the moment” he added defiantly.
Scott's lack of response mirrored the workings of his mental demons and the Russian felt at a slight loss for words.
”I should never have yelled at you like that, and...I guess I just got a fright.", Scott admitted in a small voice before taking in a deep breath and continuing. "Now more than ever, I- I realize how much I need you....I can't even imagine living without you... And when I saw you hurt like that, it was all I could think about."
Alexsei stared at Scott with a seriousness in his gaze as he silently traced a finger over his scared right eye. Before he had ever even met Scott, he had never really ever been needed or even wanted by anyone. No one had cared about him like this before and as a result he used to think nothing of getting injured or hurt, it hadn't mattered.
It was true that it had been only a few days since Alexsei had confessed his feelings, but at the time he had uttered the the very same thing about not being able to live without Scott. It warmed the Russian's heart to know how much Scott loved him and he felt deeply touched to know that his feelings had been reciprocated.
The Russian started to speak, his tone rough, but oddly light-hearted, “It'll take more than a scratch to get me down, I wouldn't die that easily anyway...”, he paused for a moment, his expression changing back to it's serious prideful pose, “Not when I have someone like you to live for”

Alexsei ruffled Scott's damp hair affectionately as he watched the boy's expression change into one of simple mischievous defiance. The miserable mood had finally managed to lift and the Russian took note of a small weak smile playing on Scott's lips as the boy began to speak, "You know what? Screw this!...I'm sick of fighting, and I'm sick of apologies.
Alexsei cocked an eyebrow curiously before nodding in simple agreement as Scott continued to speak. ” So since you're awake - and since you're cold anyway-Let's go get some ice-cream. I think we could both use it after last night."
Alexsei rolled his eyes in clear amusement as Scott took a firm hold of his hand, “Sounds good... Lead the way Scott” he added with a casual laugh as the boy pulled him towards the ship's dinning hall.

Once inside the hall, Alexsei sat down regally at a small table Scott had chosen. He watched Scott curiously as the boy left quickly to get ice-cream from a nearby buffet table.
Scott returned a short while later carrying two large glass's filled with delicious frozen dessert.
It took Alexsei a moment to register that Scott was talking to him, his ice-blue eyes had been hungrily fixed on the Strawberry Sundae in Scott's hand.
[i]"Friends?"
Scott offered with a hopeful gaze as he quickly slide a glass towards Alexsei.
The Russian caught the glass casually in his hand, breaking from his strawberry daze and threw Scott a teasing look of mild annoyance, “What? So we're Only friends then?...”
The Russian put on a sulky expression as he toyed with the long dessert spoon that poked out of his sundae thoughtfully, “I'm offended Scott, That’s not something I want to hear from my boyfriend”
Alexsei allowed a sly smirk to pull onto his features as he brought the first spoonful of succulent ice-cream to his lips.
The cold sensation of fruity sweetness sent a shiver of pleasure through Alexsei and he stared at Scott through dreamy dark lashes. It was clear that he was in a state of seer and utter bliss.
A faint blush had tainted his soft pale cheeks and he savoured each mouthful slowly in an attempt to resist purring his clear delight.
When Alexsei had finally polished off his ice-cream, he turned his insatiable hunger on Scott. His blue eyes flickering dangerously like big cat as he gazed obsessively at the boy's moist mouth.
He could almost taste the chocolate on Scott's glazed lips, and it was then that a tiny smudge of ice-cream caught in the corner of Scott's mouth obtained his attention almost entirely.

Alexsei suddenly stood up and slowly padded over to Scott's chair. His movements becoming cat-like and graceful as he seductively sat down on the boy's lap.
He brought his face inquisitively close to Scott's as he took in the beauty of his lover, inspecting every part of his pretty boy's face and neck.
“You look so delicious...Can I taste you?”, he whispered hungrily into the boy's ear as he gently licked away the ice-cream from Scott's mouth.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 pm

“What? So we're Only friends then?...” Alexei teased sulkily, leaving Scott somewhat lost for words, “I'm offended Scott, That’s not something I want to hear from my boyfriend.”
"B-boyfriend?" He repeated with a nervous laugh, taking an embarassed spoonful of ice-cream to save him the humiliation of speaking. "I guess that works..." He mumbled, voice jumping into a happy laugh.
Alexsei's my boyfriend!
"Yeah..." He repeated, grinning goofily now, "That works."
He took another spoonful of ice-cream to hide the stupidly exalted grin on his face, but nothing could hide the raging blush burning his cheeks. He supposed he should have known for a while that Alexsei was his boyfriend - Alexsei obviously had - but he had never taken the time to sit down and define the relationship...
Now that Alexsei had done it for him, he couldn't deny that he was pleased.

Still blushing, Scott smiled shyly into his ice-cream, and nibbled at it with fingers shaking slightly from nervous excitement.
I have a boyfriend!
The realization had left an odd bubbly lightness in Scott's chest, and somehow this wonderful new feeling was just enough to erase all the bad ones of the previous night, at least for the time being.
He sighed happily, and turned his attention back to finishing his ice-cream, only to have it diverted again the very next moment when he heard Alexsei's chair scrape back.
He looked up in surprise, wondering where his boyfriend could be going, only to see Alexsei approach him, a seductive expression on his face, and slide gracefully onto his lap.
Scott just stared at him, blinking in wide-eyed surprise as Alexsei's beautiful face edged closer and closer to his. His breath caught in his throat, and he felt his heart leaping about madly like a caged butterfly as Alexsei purred, “You look so delicious... Can I taste you?”
"I- Um- Er-" Scott stammered helplessly, his tongue tying itself in knots as he struggled to calm his racing heart.
Before he had managed to make sense of anything, he felt Alexsei's tongue slip sweetly over the corner of his mouth, and in his delighted nervousness, he burst out laughing, falling forward and bonking his head against Alexsei's in the process.
"S-sorry!" He gasped, slapping a hand over his mouth in a horrified attempt to stifle his uncontrollable giggling.
Still giggling feebly, he threw his arms around Alexsei, and nuzzled the boy's neck delightedly.
"You're such a goof." He mumbled, his smiling lips brushing against Alexsei's ear as he gave him an affectionate squeeze.
"You've got me all giddy." Scott giggled again, and let his lips brush shyly against his boyfriend's jaw - delighting in the sheer thrill of having Alexsei all to himself.
He glanced over the boy's broad shoulder, and shrunk shyly behind him when he caught sight of the barman unconcernedly cleaning glasses on the opposite end of the room.
"Want to go back to the room?" Scott whispered, totally unaware of how seductive his suggestion may have seemed.
He was proud to call Alexsei his own, but in public he was still shy to display his relationship...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Alexsei broke from his strawberry induced daze as Scott's forehead clashed painfully with his.
"S-sorry!", Scott gasped through stifled giggling.
The Russian rubbed the newly forming bruise with mild annoyance as he gazed curiously as Scott's still giggling form. He hadn’t expected Scott to be this giddy, it was a new side to his boyfriend that he hadn't seen before or even expected to find.
Alexsei felt Scott's arms wrap affectionately around his neck, as his boyfriend nuzzled him sweetly.
The Russian purred in response, clearly liking the attention and slowly brought his face close to Scott's.
"You're such a goof....You've got me all giddy." Scott mumbled through his shyly smiling mouth, his lips tracing gently along Alexsei's jawline.
The Russian felt his skin prickle with delight and silently stole a small kiss from Scott's wandering lips.“It's not my fault your so God-damn gorgeous...” he retorted with seductive challenge as he gently brushed Scott's fringe away from the boy's face.

"...Want to go back to the room?", Scott suggested with a whisper as Alexsei suddenly paused to comprehend what the hell he had just heard. It took him a moment to find the correct words to respond with.
“...lets not get ahead of ourselves now” he stammered a little awkwardly, attempting to hide the shock in his voice as he sat up to gaze at Scott with a look that was both teasing and aloof.

The Russian had suddenly become rather aware of his surroundings and it took him a while to realize that he had Scott pinned helplessly beneath him on a chair, in a public cafeteria, with a ton of people staring.
What the hell?..., he thought silently before slowly standing up in a dignified manner to face the curious onlookers with that dangerous 'F*ck you' expression of his.
Instead of throwing a dangerous threat in their direction like he usually would, he smirked devilishly in response, “What's wrong? Never seen two guys making out before?”, his tone was rhetorical, almost boastful.
The silence in the room hung overheard awkwardly, but Alexsei didn't even bother to wait it out, instead he casually offered his hand out to Scott, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips, “I'm still pretty hungry...I hear they have a sushi bar overlooking the sea, Want to check it out?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Scott was still beaming and feeling rather lightheaded from Alexsei's compliment, when suddenly he noticed his boyfriend go all shocked and awkward. “...Lets not get ahead of ourselves now.” Alexsei cautioned, and Scott frowned at him for a moment, wondering what the hell he was talking about, until his own words from before sunk in.
Realizing what it had sounded like, he groaned, and buried his burning face in his hands utterly humiliates.
"That's not what I meant..." He stammered, awkwardly, looking back up at Alexsei with his hands firmly covering his beetroot-red cheeks.
But Alexsei was not listening to his excuses, because at that moment he suddenly seemed to notice what Scott had been aware of all along: The crowded room around them. That was when he finally climbed off of Scott's lap.
“What's wrong?" Alexsei challenged devilishly, speaking to the room at large, "Never seen two guys making out before?”
Scott groaned, and covered his face in his hands again, hiding from the judgmental stares. He didn't want to see disappointment and disgust, even in strangers' faces.
“I'm still pretty hungry..." Alexsei mused, causing Scott to abandon his 'hand hideaway' in order to meet his boyfriend's gaze, "I hear they have a sushi bar overlooking the sea, Want to check it out?”
"Sushi...?" Scott repeated uncertainly, "Isn't that raw fish?"
Judging by his expression, it was obvious that he had never had sushi, and that he found the idea rather revolting - but with so many judging eyes upon him, he'd be willing to eat a whole raw whale to get away.
"Okay." He agreed quickly, swallowing nervously as he stood up and attached himself to Alexsei's arm, clinging to it like a child to a teddy bear. "Okay," He repeated, "That... That sounds nice. Let's go."
He was clearly still a little shocked from everything that had just gone down in the last few minutes - from having Alexsei point out that he was Scott's boyfriend, to having his boyfriend sitting on his lap and licking him like a cat in the middle of a crowded dining hall - but he was by no means displeased by it. On the contrary, he couldn't wipe the shy little grin from his face... And though he hid behind Alexsei slightly, afraid to face the judging crowds, he clung to that boy like a raft in a stormy sea. He was not going to let anything tear him and Alexsei apart.

A short walk later, Scott and Alexsei reached the on-deck sushi bar, and by this time Scott had calmed down a little and regained some of his dignity. He cleared his throat in a proud fashion as he sat down beside Alexsei at the sushi bar, and tried hard not to look too alarmed by the exotic dishes sliding past him on a little conveyer belt.
"Um, Alexsei...?" He mumbled, uttering an awkward little laugh under his breath, "I've never had sushi before. How do you eat this stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 am

“Okay...That... That sounds nice. Let's go.”
Scott seemed hesitant at first to stand up, but Alexsei stood by reassuringly, his handsome face glinting with devilish amusement as he pulled the boy up gracefully.
Once he had Scott clinging securely to his arm, the Russian strode casually through the crowd, not giving a single damn about what the people around them thought of their display.
Alexsei was clearly used to getting looks of awkward displeasure and repulsion, but he took note of how small and shy Scott had become under they eyes of the crowd.

It didn't take the boys all that long to finally reach the sushi bar atop the ship. It was clearly another VIP area, but when Alexsei caught sight of the bouncer he simply threw a dangerous glare in the man's direction, followed by an expectant nod of his head. Obediently the bouncer opened the glass doors for the two boys as they entered the small, practically empty restaurant.
Alexsei then led Scott towards the Sushi table, it's decorative conveyor belt stocked with delicious parcels of food. The sweet, exotic scent of spiced raw fish and sticky rice wafted lightly through the air, giving the restaurant a very Japanese aura.

He sat down neatly, followed by Scott. Then raised an eyebrow curiously as Scott's sweetly awkward voice reached his sharp ears, "Um, Alexsei...I've never had sushi before. How do you eat this stuff?
The Russian rolled his eyes with that expression of 'Typical' as he casually offered a pair of black lacquer chopsticks to Scott. “You eat with chopsticks for a start” he added teasingly before demonstrating with graceful skill on how to hold them correctly.
The Russian then turned his attention to the sushi that circulated slowly along the conveyor belt, taking a moment to decide what he wanted, before quickly plucking a dish from the belt and putting it between Scott and himself.
“We'll start off with something tame...just don't ask what’s in it” he suggested with an entertained smirk, winking handsomely at his boyfriend before dipping a captured vegetarian sushi roll into a bowl of black soya sauce and popping it skilfully into his mouth.
The chewy texture of the rice and seaweed left a pleasant salty taste in the Russian's mouth and he allowed himself to smile subtly as he watched Scott inquisitively out of the corner of his eye, keen to see his reaction.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 am

"Chopsticks...?" Scott repeated, uncertainly taking the pair of black chopsticks that Alexsei offered him. "But I don't know..." He tailed off, ceasing his objections to watch Alexsei's 'tutorial' on how to use the bloody things. For a while they slid clumsily through his fingers, but eventually he got the hang of it. Of course, using them to pick up and eat stuff was going to be a different matter entirely...
He eyed the sushi travelling past him with trepidation, and flashed Alexsei a look of horror when he snatched some strange-looking concoction off the belt, saying, “We'll start off with something tame... Just don't ask what’s in it.”
"Oh God!" Scott groaned dramatically, poking at the small parcel of rice and seaweed with his chopstick, "You're going to poison me, aren't you?"
He watched as Alexsei popped a sushi roll unconcernedly into his mouth, then turned to his own. He sized it up nervously, poked it again, then gripped it with his chopsticks and dipped it into his own bowl of soya sauce.
"Well, here goes..." He muttered, pipping the small roll into his mouth.
He chewed it thoughtfully, and was surprised to find that it was not, in fact, as horrible as he had first thought. In fact, that sushi wasn't too bad at all...
"It's kind of... Nice." Scott murmured in surprise, dabbing the soy sauce from his face with a napkin.
"Okay..." He said, a smile forming on his face as he gained confidence, "What's next?" He watched the sushi go by with a new sense of curiosity, then snatched up a small plate of a few decorative squares, each with a thick green layer inside.
He grabbed one in his chopsticks, dipped it cheerfully into the soy sauce, then popped it happily into his mouth.
For a moment he enjoyed the taste; then his tongue caught fire.
Scott squeaked in surprise as the harsh burning of wasabi filled his throat, even burning the inside of his nose with its intensity. He swallowed hurriedly, and yelped, "Good God, that burns!" In his desperation to neutralize the terrible burning, Scott grabbed the dish beside him; Alexsei has said something about it containing ginger, which was apparently a pallet cleanser, but in his panicked state, Scott could not easily figure which of the substances on the plate was the ginger, so he just scooped a big chunk of some strange-looking green stuff onto his chopsticks, and loaded it into his mouth.
An instant later he realized his mistake.
With a pitiful whimper, Scott flopped forward, letting his forehead strike the bar. Eyes streaming and face hot from the burning wasabi, Scott just kept his face pressed against the hard wood of the countertop, whimpering to himself in a thoroughly self-pitying fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Alexsei watched Scott thoughtfully as he boy finally managed to pop the first bite of sushi into his mouth.
"It's kind of... Nice." . Scott murmured slowly before finally allowing a small smile to creep onto his cheeky face, as some confidence returned to him. Alexsei held an expression of satisfaction upon his devilish features, “Hmph... Told you so.” he added with feigned indifference before plucking another more exotic dish from the conveyor belt.
"Okay...What's next?" Scott asked curiously before mimicking Alexsei and snatching a new dish from the conveyor belt.
Alexsei quirked an eyebrow in surprise as he eyed the threatening Wasabi Parcels Scott had unknowingly selected. Something told him that Scott didn't have slightest idea of what he was in for. Guess he'll have to find out the hard way...
Alexsei smirked, “Good choice” he added casually as a tiny dark gear of evil curiosity began to turn inside the his head. He was rather keen to see how Scott would react to Sushi that wasn't so tame.

Alexsei's deep blue eyes drifted curiously over Scott as the ignorant boy popped the sushi parcel into his mouth, chewing it hungrily.
It only took a few seconds for the sharp burn of the wasabi to hit Scott's senses, But when it did the poor boy squeaked in horror, “Good God, that burns!”
The Russian's eye caught sight of an even bigger mistake about to unfurl as Scott, in his desperation to sooth the burn, snatched a large chunk of pure wasabi from his side-dish.
“Err Scott I wouldn't do that If I were you... ”, The Russian added with calm warning.
Unfortunately his words reached Scott just a little too late and in an instant the wasabi chunk had been regrettably swallowed.
It was absolutely clear that Scott had realized his mistake a moment later and to Alexsei's surprise the boy flopped forward with his head pressed firmly against the wooden table top. The Russian felt mild concern creep through him as he silently inspected Scott's still form.
He was about to nudge his boyfriend with concern, but when Scott's pathetically self-pitying teary-eyed face turned over to meet his gaze. He simply stared at Scott silently,
His deep-blue eyes clearly fighting with some inner difficulty and in that moment he looked dangerously serious.
The seriousness however seemed to waver momentarily and it wasn't a minute later before the Russian's resistance finally caved in altogether allowing a delighted child-like grin to pull onto his handsome features as he burst out in well-humored and surprisingly hearty laugher.

Alexsei laughed for a good few minutes unable to control himself. He hadn't laughed like this in literally years, it had been building up for so long now that once it had started he found it a little difficult to stop.
Naturally his fit of laughter did eventually manage to snuff itself out and when he had managed to regain his calm he gazed at Scott a little awkwardly, suddenly feeling slightly embarrassed by the lack of dignity he had displayed.
Instinctively he straightened his posture, suddenly feeling the need to regain what little pride he had left. Clearing his throat roughly in an attempt to push away the shame, he ordered a glass of cold milk for Scott and slid it gently towards the boy. “Err..This should sooth the burn.”, he paused guiltily for a moment before turning his gaze stubbornly away as he uttered the unspeakable words of “Sorry"
"...Sorry for laughing like that”

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:08 pm

After a while of pitiful moaning into the counter, Scott turned his head to fix Alexsei with a plaintive, accusing gaze. Why the Hell didn't you warn me, Asshole? For a long while the Russian held his gaze seriously, until, suddenly, he dissolved into the greatest roar of laughter that Scott had ever heard him utter.
He was so shocked that he totally forgot to feel sorry for himself, and despite the lingering burn on his tongue, he found himself grinning at the sound of the carefree peals of laughter falling from his boyfriend's usually-sullen lips.
"Oh sure, laugh it up, Asshole." Scott teased, rolling his eyes and shoving Alexsei playfully in the shoulder, "Enjoy my pain, see if I care. I'm only here for your entertainment after all..."
Despite his bitter grumbling, Scott couldn't keep the smile from his face. To see Alexsei that happy, he would almost be willing to eat the whole plate of wasabi! ...Almost.
He chuckled to himself, shaking his head, and sneaked a glance at the beautifully amused expression on that handsome face that he so adored. It warmed his heart to see Alexsei enjoying himself that much, even if it was at his expense.

At last, his breathless boyfriend seemed to get a hold of himself, and Scott went back to feigning annoyance when Alexsei self-consciously fixed his posture, and procured a glass of milk for Scott, which he pushed towards him with a guilty mutter of, “Err.. This should sooth the burn.”
Scott took it with a haughty huff - still pretending to be annoyed, just for the hell of it - and drained the glass of milk in one great gulp. It certainly did help...
Clearing his throat in a dignified fashion, Scott wiped the milk from his lips. Then he turned to Alexsei, only to find the other boy stubbornly avoiding his gaze.
"...Sorry for laughing like that.” Alexsei apologized grudgingly, his voice gruff and sharp.
Somehow, those words just made Scott's heart melt, and his little act fell away immediately. With an affectionate chuckle, he draped his arms around Alexsei's neck, and pecked his cheek sweetly.
"You're so cute when you laugh like that." Scott teased, flashing a devious grin as he stroked his boyfriend's cheek in a patronizing fashion, "My little Alley Cat..." He ruffled Alexsei's hair teasingly, then cheekily snatched the sushi off his plate, and popped it into his mouth, shooting Alexsei an impish little smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:14 am

Alexsei felt a subtle smile threaten to pull onto his sullen lips as Scott draped his warm arms around the Russian's neck before finishing the embrace with a silky sweet kiss on his cheek.
"You're so cute when you laugh like that.", Scott teased with a devious grin, leaving Alexsei a little shy and flabbergasted as he stared at his boyfriend with disbelief, “C-Cute?...I'm not cute” he interjected before pulling a sulky expression onto his handsomely stubborn features.
Scott was clearly enjoying himself and stroked Alexsei's cheek soothingly, causing the stubborn Russian to gaze up at him with bliss resisting blue eyes. He clearly didn't want give into his feelings of utter pleasure out of bull-head pride.
Scott of course seemed to have picked up on this and purred cheekily into Alexsei ear, "My little Alley Cat..."
Alexsei gapped momentarily at the nickname before catishly sticking his nose up in the air, “You Jerk...” he murmured with feigned annoyance as Scott affectionately ruffled his hair.
The Russian secretly took great pleasure in being fawned over and teased, but he wasn't going let Scott get away with seeing or even knowing that.
Mulishly Alexsei turned his attention back to his sushi, only to find that Scott had impishly stolen the tiny food parcels from his plate.
The Russian glared challengingly at Scott for a moment or two, before slowly grinning in simple amusement, “Hey Hey! you better watch it... Don’t' you know that Cat's don't like it when you steal their food.
Alexsei's eyes seemed to flicker dangerously for moment, the dark gears turning once again inside his head as he slowly brought his face close to Scott's, “Really Scott, what am I going to do with you?”
His soft lips curved into a predatory smirk, “...Guess there's no choice but to punish you then?”
He bend down threateningly to nibble teasingly at Scott's earlobe before gently moving his soft lips down his boyfriend's jaw line and then finally into his vulnerable neck.
Alexsei took in a deep breath of Scott's comforting scent, before curiously running his tongue along the artery in boy's neck. His gaze became fierce suddenly and without warning he gently pressed down a hard kiss into Scott's neck. The sensation was strange at first, but Alexsei continued his attack tenaciously, suckling and nibbling skilfully at the tender skin. The salty sweet taste was utter bliss and after a minute or two he slowly pulled himself away. Gazing into Scott's hazel eyes with a rebelliously cocky look painted across his features, he spoke with a tone that was strangely light and cheerful, “Your mine now...I've marked you”
A devious smirk crept onto his lip as he allow his cold fingers to run soothingly around newly formed bruise in Scott's neck. His boyfriend clearly had a 'Kitty' with claws.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:56 am

Scott was thoroughly enjoying teasing Alexsei, and he ignored all of his boyfriend's objections as he chewed victoriously on his stolen sushi, fixing Alexsei with a smug smirk.
“Hey Hey! you better watch it..." Alexsei warned scoldingly, "Don’t' you know that cats don't like it when you steal their food?"
Scott flashed Alexsei a cheeky smirk, then continued ignoring him, licking his fingers in a highly self-satisfied fashion.
He pretended not to notice Alexsei's face drawing closer to his, even though he could feel it in the rapid thudding of his heart. He refused to give Alexsei the satisfaction of looking at him. He had the upper hand for once, and he was not letting go of it so easily.
“Really Scott, what am I going to do with you?" Alexsei purred, his sensual voice raising goosebumps on the back of Scott's neck, “...Guess there's no choice but to punish you then?”
At this, Scott finally looked at Alexsei, shooting him a suspicious glare. "Punish me?" He repeated cautiously, watching his boyfriend out of the corner of his eye as Alexsei started nibbling on his earlobe "What exactly do you- Oh God."
He broke off suddenly when Alexsei's tongue streaked up his neck, and then - totally out of the blue - Alexsei started kissing his neck.
He groaned, letting his head flop sideways to allow Alexsei to continue his 'punishment', and relaxed so much that he almost fell out of his chair.
He went into something of a daze, and only returned to reality when Alexsei pulled away, and he was met by that devilishly handsome, cocky smirk that always gave him butterflies.
“You're mine now..." He informed Scott cheerfully, "I've marked you.”
"I was always yours." Scott shot back, flapping his hand dismissively at Alexsei, and raising his chin in a haughty fashion - doing his best to cling to his pride and not dissolve into a giggling mess this time, "But more importantly," He touched his neck, and tilted his head sideways in an attempt to see it, but to no avail, "If there's a mark here, I'm going to kill you." He warned, lips twitching into an amused smirk, "You jerk."
He laughed at last then, unable to keep his act up any longer, and leaned over to flop his arms around Alexsei - leaning his weight happily against his boyfriend's shoulders.
"Don't you dare move." He threatened, smiling to himself as he snuggled up to his 'Alley Cat', "I'm comfy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 pm

"I was always yours...", Scott added cheekily, holding his head up proudly and waving a hand dismissively at Alexsei like some rich-boy noble.
The Russian rolled his eyes in amusement, his sharp intelligent eyes still fixed on Scott as the boy continued to speak, ” But more importantly...If there's a mark here, I'm going to kill you. You jerk”
It was clear that Scott couldn’t see the love bite Alexsei had given him, but at those words the Russian couldn't help but eye the deep purple bruise he had imprinted onto Scott's pale neck with pride, “Oh? Is that so?” he taunted casually as he felt Scott's arms drape affectionately around his waist.
"Don't you dare move. I'm comfy." Scott threatened with a smile as he leaned warmly against Alexsei's shoulder.
The Russian felt a gentle smile pull onto his lips as he ran his fingers through his boyfriend's soft glossy chocolate hair. “Always so demanding aren’t you?” he mused.

The two boys sat in each other's embrace for long while, before Alexsei finally caved in to the summer heat and playfully shoved Scott off.
“Good God, When did it get so hot?” he mulled casually, “We can't stay here all day, I'll die without air conditioning.” he stated with a simple laugh as he wiped his slightly damp forehead with a gloved hand.
He had never been all that good when it came to dealing with hot weather, it always drained him and left him in an irritable mood. His climate of choice would always be the bitter cold snow, cool, cruel and refreshing.
The Russian thought silently over a solution that would bring him some relief from the sudden heat. Much to his utter disgust, the thought of swimming seemed to pop up inside his mind.
No, I'm not that desperate, he thought bitterly as he removed his thick fur-lined jacket.
The sudden change in temperature was certainly strange, but Alexsei figured that it was most likely just the result of traveling through the tropical regions. ((Hehe Sudden hot weather is often the first sign of a big storm Razz))

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Scott spent a while leaning happily against Alexsei, and just as he felt himself growing tired, his boyfriend shoved him off. Scott grumbled irritably to himself, but he lodged no complaints. Even he had to admit that it was too hot to be cuddling.
“Good God, When did it get so hot?” Alexsei mused, as though echoing Scott's thoughts, “We can't stay here all day, I'll die without air conditioning.”
"Hmm." Scott answered, nodding in agreement, "It's roasting up here." He stared up at the overcast sky, the clouds forming a horrible oven around the sky to trap in the sun's blazing heat.
"Come." Scott said suddenly, standing up and grabbing Alexsei's hand to haul him to his feet, "They have a really nice pool somewhere on the lower deck, and there shouldn't be too many people around at this time. Let's go for a swim." He paused a moment, then shot Alexsei a knowing look, and added with a sweet little smirk, "And don't you say what I know you're thinking, Mister. You'll enjoy it once you're in, and besides, anything is better than this heat."
He flashed a playful wink, and kept a light hold on Alexsei's hand as he led him to the pool.

Luckily for them, the area was deserted. Obviously most of the passengers had retired to their rooms for the evening, but Scott had no complaints. He was still a little uncomfortable about being with his boyfriend in public... Not because he was ashamed of Alexsei, not by a long shot, but rather because his kind heart simply couldn't take the disapproving looks that his relationship seemed to draw from strangers. Scott shuddered involuntarily, then quickly pushed aside his thoughts and slapped on a carefree smile.
"Come on, Alley Cat." Scott teased, shrugging off his shirt and tossing it at Alexsei. He flashed a surprisingly flirtatious wink, then turned on his heel and dived elegantly into the cool, clear pool, instantly vanishing beneath the surface in a spray of water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 am

Swimming?...
Alexsei felt an expression of apprehension pull onto his handsome features as Scott pulled him to his feet and attempted to haul him off to the pool area.
He threw his boyfriend a stubborn look that clearly said 'I'm not going in, no matter what' and planted his heels down firmly to the ground.
Unfortunately for Alexsei, his resistance gave in rather quickly after Scott flashed him a heart-rendingly sweet smile,”And don't you say what I know you're thinking, Mister. You'll enjoy it once you're in, and besides, anything is better than this heat." Scott finished with playful wink.
Alexsei sighed, he just couldn’t say no to Scott when his boyfriend looked at him with those large baby growlithe eyes. ”You win, lets get going” he added with a smirk as Scott cheerfully led him to the pool area on the lower deck.

When they finally reached the pool area, Alexsei was very pleased to find it deserted. He had dreaded the very thought of swimming, let alone swimming in front of, or with other people.
He turned to look at Scott and was met with a surprisingly flirtatious wink, "Come on, Alley Cat." he teased and pulled off his shirt, tossing it carelessly towards Alexsei.
The Russian felt a small blush taint his pale cheeks as he caught Scott's shirt. His ice-blue eyes taking in the breathtaking sight of his boyfriend's perfectly muscled torso, before watching in mild apprehension as Scott dove elegantly into the pool, disappearing beneath it's surface.

The Russian felt his heart-beat quicken and instinctively he darted to the edge of the pool searching in clear distress for Scott.
”Kai!” He called out deliriously as his thoughts seemed to sink momentarily back into the pits of his
ever-haunting memories. When his boyfriend did eventually break the surface of the water Alexsei gazed at Scott with an expression of terrified desperation.
Without thinking he dove into the pool, cloths and all, after Scott, latching the boy up into a tight trembling embrace.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 am

Through the rippling water above him, Scott saw the vague shape of Alexsei dart to the water's edge, and he heard his boyfriend call out - the sound of it muffled by the water. Thinking that he was being called, Scott pushed off from the floor of the pool, and broke surface to find Alexsei staring at him with an expression of utter terror.
Any hint of enjoyment seemed to wash off Scott's face with the drips of water, and his eyes widened in concern at the expression on Alexsei's face.
Then, totally without warning, Alexsei had plunged into the pool - clothes and all - and flung his arms around Scott, shaking like a leaf in the wind.
Scott just stood there, frozen to the spot by shock, and stared wide-eyed over Alexsei's shoulder as his terrified boyfriend clung to him.
What just happened...?
"A-Alexsei...?" He stammered at last, coughing from the tightness of the arms around him, "What...?" He trailed off, too upset by Alexsei's trembling to question him, and wrapped his arms around the other boy instead, bowing his head and holding him comfortingly close. Alexsei's wet shirt rippled against his skin under the water, and Scott wondered if his boyfriend could feel his racing heart... He had never seen Alexsei like this before, and it scared him. It scared him, knowing that there was a whole other side to the man he loved that he didn't even know about... That Alexsei could be hurting, and he wouldn't even know...
What are you hiding?
He held Alexsei until his trembling stopped, and then pushed him gently away - just far enough that he could see his eyes - and rested his hands comfortingly on Alexsei's soaking shoulders.
He met Alexsei's gaze, and his wide brown eyes showed nothing but loving concern.
"What is it?" He murmured gently, shifting closer to place a wet palm reassuringly on Alexsei's cheek, "What's the matter?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Alexsei clung desperately to Scott. It was clear that the Russian was beyond distraught and instinctively he tightened his grip around his boyfriend, as fragments of memories played and repeated through his haunted mind.
It hurts, Why won't it go away...Get out of my head!!..
Alexsei gasped painfully as a splitting head-ache cracked through his skull. His breathing deepened and he had to grit his teeth to still his voice from crying out.

It was only when Scott's warm, damp arms wrapped around him, that the Russian slowly opened his fearful eyes to see the reality of his situation. His trembling seemed to slowly calm and he stayed in Scott's embrace for a good few minutes before finally pulling away.
He gazed like a blind man at Scott as the dark murk in his restless mind slowly began to settle once again, taking it's horrible illusions away with it.
“K-Kai?..” he stammered in his confusion as the cheeky face of his younger brother loomed before him, melting away a moment later to reveal Scott's loving concerned gaze. “Oh, Thank God, It's you Scott.” he added with relief as his boyfriend held him reassuringly by the shoulders.
"What is it?...What's the matter?", Scott murmured gently, placing a reassuring hand against Alexsei's wet cheek. The Russian stared deeply into Scott's brown eyes from beneath a curtain of dark, dripping wet bangs.
The Russian tried to find the words to reply, “I'm just...I thought you were...”, he faltered. His expression looked pained, but changed quickly as he began to regain some of his usual nature.
“I-It's nothing...please, please just forget this okay?” he murmured through a cracked voice as he began to pull away from Scott.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Scott stared searchingly into Alexsei's eyes, heartbroken by the desperation he saw there. He had never seen his amazingly courageous boyfriend looking so utterly haunted. It rattled his world to the core.
“I'm just..." Alexsei stammered, his voice weaker than Scott had ever heard it, "I thought you were...”
He trailed off in a disjointed fashion, and Scott frowned as he pressed gently, "What?"
“I-It's nothing..." Alexsei objected, his voice cracking as he suddenly tried to flee Scott's grip, "Please, please just forget this okay?”
Scott's expression hardened at this, and he caught Alexsei's hand as he tried to pull away, yanking him back with surprising strength and stepping automatically closer.
"No, Alexsei." He murmured, his voice firm, yet gentle. "You expect me to just let this go? Look at you-" He looked Alexsei pointedly up and down, "You're a mess. If you think I could just sit back and 'forget' about this, then you don't know me at all." He frowned, but there was no accusation in his tone. His deep brown eyes showed nothing but heartfelt concern for the man he loved.
"Talk to me." He encouraged gently, taking Alexsei's face between his cold hands and forcing him to meet his gaze, "It's obvious that something's bothering you, so please... Let me in. Let me help you." He frowned slightly, and slowly removed his hands from Alexsei's face, hesitantly setting the boy free, and just praying that he would make the right choice.
"Isn't that what boyfriends are for?" He encouraged gently, meeting Alexsei's gaze with a rare fire in his eyes.
I'd give my life just to see you smile. Don't you know that? Why are you still hiding from me, after all we've been through?

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Alexsei was surprised to have Scott pull him back with such strength and he gazed up at his boyfriend pleadingly through mentally weakened eyes. He didn't want to be forced to remember again, he didn't want to speak about things that had passed, It just wasn't safe...his mind couldn’t handle it.
He was about to struggle away when suddenly Scott's firm, but gentle voice stopped him. "No, Alexsei."
The Russian narrowed his eyes threateningly, “Scott, leave it alone” he growled firmly.
"You expect me to just let this go? Look at you-”, Scott stated with clear concern as he gestured to Alexsei's still shivering form, frightened eyes and wet clothes, “You're a mess. If you think I could just sit back and 'forget' about this, Scott paused before calmly continuing, “then you don't know me at all.
The Russian felt defensive anger wrinkle his nose as he hid his pained eyes behind his long fringe, his pale hands curled up into shuddering fists. Scott words had wounded him deeply.
Of course I know you...That’s exactly why I don't want to talk about it

He just couldn’t will himself to look into Scott's warm eyes, he knew that the boy was trying desperately to help him. But the fact of the matter was that Alexsei had absolutely no desire to be helped.
"Talk to me." Scott encouraged gently as he took hold of the Russian's face between his soft hands.
“Stop this” Alexsei murmured softly as he gazed stubbornly into his lover's beautiful eyes. Scott's expression had filled Alexsei with skin-cutting guilt and the Russian felt ashamed of how utterly pathetic he must have seemed in his terrified state.
"It's obvious that something's bothering you, so please... Let me in. Let me help you...Isn't that what boyfriends are for?", Scott pressed momentarily before finally releasing Alexsei from his hold. The Russian hesitated for a moment, but didn't walk away, instead he turned his gaze forward. His pained eyes suddenly holding a deep intensity that challenged the kindness in Scott's warm gaze.
“You don't know what your asking for...”, Alexsei murmured firmly in an attempt to make the boy stand down. The Russian knew that the moment he unlocked his memories, they would come spilling out with no resistance, over flowingly like a black sludge through his brain...slowly drowning out his reality. He would risk loosing himself entirely to his memories.
“Scott...you really don't understand” he stated gently as he brought his handsome face closer to his lover's. “I might break...” he whispered callously into the boy's ear.
The Russian slowly pulled away as a light drizzle of rain began to pour over them. With his back turned towards Scott, he breathed in deeply in an attempt to reassure himself before slowly speaking, “...You won't be satisfied until I tell, will you?” he muttered with concern before smiling sadly to himself. “...I guess I'll tell you a story then...but only one”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 pm

“You don't know what you're asking for...” Alexsei warned, and Scott's confidence faltered under the intensity of his gaze. He swallowed, willing himself not to back down. Not just yet.
“Scott...you really don't understand,” Scott shivered when Alexsei's face inched closer to his, his beautiful blueish hair hiding his eyes for a moment as he added callously, “I might break...”
Those words struck him like a physical blow, and he looked up at Alexsei with frightened eyes as he pulled away, suddenly small and insecure all over again. He hugged himself, rubbing his arms uncertainly, and suddenly doubting himself.
I might break...
Alexsei wouldn't say something like that if he didn't mean it, and this frightened Scott deeply. He didn't want to hurt Alexsei. He just wanted him to be happy, always happy, so maybe it would be better just to-
“...You won't be satisfied until I tell, will you?” Alexsei's resigned voice asked, and Scott looked up quickly at his boyfriend's back, guilt catching the objection that jumped to his lips.
“...I guess I'll tell you a story then... But only one.” Alexsei agreed at last, leaving Scott stunned and uncertain. He had got what he wanted, so why did it feel so wrong...?
I might break...
Alexsei's words replayed themselves in his mind, and Scott bit back a wave of panic rising inside him. It was no use, this was clearly too much, too soon. If Alexsei didn't want to face it, fine. He didn't want to make his boyfriend suffer, not even for a second... Even if, the way he saw it, it was for his own good...
I don't know what to do. Scott realized with a shock, surprised that his instincts - usually so good when it came to reading people - had let him down.
"Alexsei-" He took a breath, but it caught in his chest.
I don't want you to do this. I don't want to see you break...
"Sometimes," Scott swallowed, drawing upon the last remaining dregs of his courage as he quoted the most treasured words that his father had left him with, "Sometimes a person has to break... So they can put themselves properly together again."
His fingers found Alexsei's hand, and squeezed it reassuringly, but he made no other attempt to force his boyfriend to face him.
"Look at me." He urged gently, shocked to hear that some trace of strength still remained in his voice, "Let me share your burden. Let me be here for you..." His warm gaze fell upon Alexsei's back, and though he longed to step forward and fling his arms around the poor boy, he forced himself to hold his ground.
There was a moment's pause before Scott spoke again, quietly, "Look at me." He repeated, "You don't have to face this alone, Alexsei. You never have to face anything alone, because I'm here now." He stepped closer and, releasing Alexsei's hand, wrapped his arms protectively around his boyfriend.
"I'll always be here." He promised gently, "So for God's sake... Use me." ((Not like that, Inkerz. Shush your filthy mind. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 am

"Alexsei-", Scott's voice called gently to him, pausing in hesitation before gaining some courage to continue, Sometimes...Sometimes a person has to break... So they can put themselves properly together again."
Alexsei was surprised to hear such a deep line of thought coming from Scott and he mulled over his boyfriend's words absently . He knew what that what Scott was saying was true...the time had come for him to open his heart. Even if he risked breaking, it would be worth the pain to grow stronger.
The Russian felt Scott's fingers intertwine with his reassuringly.
"Look at me." Scott urged gently."Let me share your burden. Let me be here for you..."
Alexsei bit his lip frustratedly, “It's best to be forgotten...you don't want to shoulder this” he added quietly as a short silence passed between them.
"Look at me." Scott pressed,"You don't have to face this alone, Alexsei. You never have to face anything alone, because I'm here now."
At these words Alexsei felt some strength return to him, his feelings for Scott growing deeper in intensity. He had someone who cared, someone who wanted to know, even if they got hurt in the process, they wanted to know.
The Russian felt Scott's arms wrap around him protectively. They would save him from the darkness of his memories, they would shield him if he began to disintegrate.
"I'll always be here.", Scott promised, "So for God's sake... Use me."
Alexsei remained silent for a moment before gently pulling away and turning around to face Scott. His gaze was cold and impassive, “If that is what you wish for...then I'll tell you” he added softly as he gaze up into black swirling storm clouds that hung over head.
His eyes glazed, but hidden beneath his messy wet fringe and he began to recite his story to Scott.

[Flashback]

An icy wind swept gently through the thick, snow covered courtyard of the Ivanov Mansion.
The Glorious house stood proudly in it's full Victorian beauty, as drifts of fluffy white snow caked the ledges and balcony areas of the mansion. It was like something out of a fairytale, a perfect winter wonderland with warmly lit windows and the soft elegant sound of Mozart resonating from a piano somewhere inside.

A cheerful smile seemed to play on a young boy's lips as his mother patiently wrapped a red woollen scarf around the restless youngster.
“Kai darling, stand still”, She added with a kind laugh as the small boy tangled himself up, almost falling over in his delighted excitement. ”But Mommy I want to be ready for when Alexsei comes back”, he beamed happily.
Selena rolled her ultramarine-blue eyes cheerfully as she finally finished untangling the hasty six year from his web of scarf.
“There you go, all done” she added with satisfaction as she teasingly pulled a furred hat onto her small son's head. Kai squealed playfully before pouting in feigned annoyance as the slightly loose hat fell over his hazel eyes. ”Aww It's still too big for me...” he sulked before running to his mother and wrapping his arms around her legs affectionately.“Mommy?... do you think Alexsei will be proud of me?” he asked with a curious smile.
Selena was about to answer her son's question, when a soft hesitant knock emanated from the lounge door. It opened slowly with a creak, revealing a small twelve-year old boy, his brilliant blue eyes peaking curiously into the room from beneath a black furred hood.

“Alexsei!!”, Kai squeaked elatedly, pulling away from his mother and darting towards his older brother. The older boy smiled shyly through exhausted eyes as Kai pulled him into a loving hug.
“I missed you, How were the Training lessons?...Oh! I want to show you something” he beamed cheerfully as he pulled away to search hastily through his jacket pockets. Once he found what he was looking for he opened his hand proudly to reveal a small red pokeball to Alexsei.
The older boy quirked an eyebrow, clearly impressed, “Wow Kai!, That’s great...it's your first Pokemon isn't it?” he added with excitement as he fawned over his younger sibling affectionately.

Kai nodded cheekily, “Yep, I caught it all on my own...It's a Magikarp!... I'm gonna call him Levi”
Alexsei rolled his eyes as he heard this, “I Hope you didn't steal him out of the neighbours pond” he scolded casually, throwing an approving wink at the youngster.
Kai grinned in response, “Nope, I caught him over at Altaria Lake...I'll show you exactly where when we go outside to play”
Alexsei grinned in response, he didn't ever object to Kai's proposal of play, not even when he was dead tired after enduring his father's brutal Pokemon training.
“Yeah It'll be fun” he stated warmly.
“You boys better not stay out too late in this snow” Selena added watchfully over her shoulder as she strode elegantly towards Alexsei, ruffling his hair in greeting before bending down to kiss him on the cheek, “Don't push yourself too hard Love”
The older boy blushed as a cute smiled curled onto his lips, “Don't worry Mom, I won't...I love you” he greet happily, before latching a hand around Kai's.
“Come on Kai, lets head out before it gets too dark”

A little while later Alexsei found himself following Kai through Cyan Forest. They together trudged adventurously through the thick snow, not even noticing the daylight slowly melting away into night.
It had been a quite a long walk, but eventually Kai reached the beautiful crystalline frozen lake he had so often told Alexsei about.
The older boy stared in absolute wonder as he took in the breathtaking sight of the massive frozen lake. It was like a giant mirror, reflecting the light of the moon upon it's slippery surface.
“It's pretty isn't it?” Kai added gleefully as he padded out bravely onto the firm ice.
Alexsei smiled in response, “Yeah, It defiantly is ” he added cheerfully as he followed his younger sibling, daringly sliding out onto frozen lake after him.
Kai's hazel eyes flickered playfully as Alexsei slid towards him and mischievously he darted away with a quick slide, turning their search into a simple game chase.

Kai had gotten some lead and seemed determined now to find the spot where he had caught his Magikarp at earlier. Cheekily he turned his gaze towards Alexsei, who trailed at a slight distance behind him, “Come on Alexsei! It's around here somewhere”
Alexsei's eyes flickered momentarily up towards the darking sky, then back at Kai with slight hesitation,
“Kai lets head back... It's getting pretty dark, Mom's going to be mad if we don't get back soon”.
The younger boy let out a disappointed sigh as he turned to face his brother, “Awww alright, but can we come back tomorrow then?”
The older boy gave his brother a thoughtful glance before replying with a peevish grin, ”Sure, Why not?”

Neither of the two boys hadn't really taken note of how far across the lake they had actually travelled....
Not until it was too late of course.
Kai began to pad obediently back towards Alexsei. He was still at quite a distance from his older brother when suddenly a sickening crack echoed dangerously from the ice beneath his feet. Fear-struck, the younger boy stopped dead in his tracks, gazing in absolute horror at the quickly disintegrating ice around his feet.
”Kai! I'm coming!”
Alexsei felt painful dread rip at his insides and quickly rushed towards Kai as the ice beneath the small boy's feet began to slowly slide vertically under his weight.
No...this wasn't happening
Alexsei could see terrified tears begin to stain Kai's small face and just as the older boy darted out a hand to grab his younger sibling to safety. The small boy was gone.
He had vanished beneath the ice in an instant, the segment of ice he had be standing on had flipped over, trapping him helplessly underwater, like a fish behind aquarium glass.
Alexsei felt his entire world crumble and dropped his knees utterly distraught as he desperately clawed away at the snow in an attempt to free Kai from the icy prison.
He cleared the snow to find the helpless face of his struggling baby brother staring helplessly up at him from beneath the wall of ice. “Kai! Oh God!”
Hysterically Alexsei threw his fists repetitively against the barrier of ice, trying with all his might to break it or claw it apart. “Kai!, Kai!, I'm here! I'll get you out!”, Alexsei cried as he proceeded in his desperation to scratch and claw away at the ice. His intelligent mind straining as he tried to formulate any solution to stop the inevitable.

He's drowning..., Alexsei's thought fearfully as hot tears streamed down his grief stricken face. Kai's small body seemed to retch in absolute agony, his lungs filling painfully with water. He could see the terrified fear and incomprehensible pain in the child's soft eyes as he slowly began to fade away as the last of his air cruelly began to slip from his lungs.
It was a spine-chilling sight to see someone drown right before your eyes and for a hours after that Alexsei simply went out of his mind, continuing with his insane attempts to free Kai. His bruised fists, cracked nails and bloody knuckles not relenting in the slightest as he ripped through the ice in vain, trying to reach the lifeless body of his brother.

It had been two days before anyone found Alexsei.
But when they did reach him, he lay deathly still on the icy lake, his body thin, weak and heaving from hyperventilation and shock. His horrified eyes wide-open and staring down at Kai's trapped frozen corpse beneath him.
A crimson pokeball was all Alexsei's managed to retrieve and he clutched it protectively between cold fingers.

[End Of Flashback]
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:25 am

“If that is what you wish for..." Alexsei murmured softly, "Then I'll tell you.” Scott nodded in acceptance, and shifted back, giving Alexsei his space. He swallowed, steeling himself for what was to come. For Alexsei's sake, he had to be strong. He had to.
But then Alexsei started telling his story, and Scott felt a chill spread through him, sinking right to his very bones.
The whole while, he was just silent. Still, and listening. Not once did he try to interrupt Alexsei, and even when his heart was breaking for his boyfriend and tears of sympathy streamed down his face, he bit his tongue, and didn't utter a word.
He waited, and waited, and waited - shrinking smaller with each word that left the Russian's beautiful lips. It was heartwrenching, what Alexsei had been through. He could feel it, physically feel it, the pain of what Alexsei had been through. Just the thought of it was enough to tear him apart - he couldn't even begin to imagine what poor Alexsei had had to endure.

Begging himself to stay strong, Scott kept his eyes trained on Alexsei - until finally he could take it no more. As Alexsei's story drew to its sorrowful end, Scott bent his head and wept; spilling all the tears that Alexsei was too proud to cry... Feeling the feelings that he was too proud to show.
And it was not out of sympathy that he did it, but out of sheer love for the boy beside him, and the sheer agony that the idea of his suffering caused.
Without a single word, Scott wrapped his arms around Alexsei, and hugged him fiercely. And though he still wept, there was something strong about the way he held his boyfriend. His arms shielded Alexsei from the pain of the world, and the tightness of his grasp vowed to always protect, even if all he could do was shed a tear on Alexsei's behalf.
Clutching the soaking Russian close to his chest, Scott bowed his head, resting his chin on Alexsei's shoulder, and whispered the only two words he had to respond to such a tale: "I'm sorry."
And that was it. No more needed to be said... Because the raw emotion in Scott's gravelly voice said it all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 am

Alexsei's clouded mind left him in state of complete comatose as he stood with his glazed eyes towards the angry sky. His sanity seemed to drift to and fro like the tides of the ocean.
It was the result of stagnant grief and shock, that he had never tried to eliminate from his heart.
He felt wounded, it was as though someone had torn open his chest, exposed his heart and left it to pulse and bleeding outside his callous body.
It was at this very moment that Alexsei felt as though he would break. Simply fall into madness and lose himself in bitter regret over his unchangeable past.
The Russian felt himself sway slightly, when suddenly Scott's strong arms embraced him, steadying him firmly like the stays that support a bridge.
Alexsei felt a little bit of his reality return to him as Scott's raw words reached his sensitive ears "I'm sorry."

The Russian's eyes widened uncomprehensively as he took in both Scott's words and his tear stained face. This wasn't right, he didn't understand this. Why was Scott grieving for him, no one had ever done this before.
The Russian felt intense gratitude fill him, he wasn't one for sympathy, but this was something on an entirely different level...it was love.
He pressed his face reassuringly against Scott's as the boy rested on his shoulder. Alexsei had no tears of his own to share, he was too proud for that, but he wouldn't let Scott weep alone, especially not on his behalf. “You shouldn't cry for me like this Scott...” he whispered through his own grieving cold voice. His hands wrapped comfortingly around the his boyfriend's muscular naked waist.
”It hurts so much...but there are no tears to show” he murmured apathetically, “So I'll share yours.”
Alexsei's cheek became stained with Scott's warm tears as they stood face against face, cheek against cheek and eyes forever locked in understanding.
The Russian could have stood with Scott like that for all eternity. The drizzling rain pattering softly against the pool water around them. The cooling sensation of rain was bliss under such humid stormy weather. The roaring of thunder echoing around them.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 am

At first Alexsei didn't respond, but Scott's embrace didn't falter, and a moment later, he felt his boyfriend soften into his arms. “You shouldn't cry for me like this Scott...” He murmured softly, but Scott showed no intention of stopping. If anything, the grief in Alexsei's voice made him cry even harder. The tears rolled down his cheeks in grave silence, and he didn't fight them.
”It hurts so much..." Alexsei admitted, and Scott pressed his wet eyes into Alexsei's shoulder as a pair of strong arms wrapped comfortingly around his waist.
"...But there are no tears to show,” Alexsei went on, “So I'll share yours.”
Alexsei's cold cheek pressed against his, and the sensation sent a shiver throughout Scott's body.
It hurt. It hurt to know what the man he loved had been through, but it was worth it... Because even as they stood there - Scott's shoulders shaking with silent sobs, and Alexsei's face damp with his tears - he could tell that his boyfriend was healing.
It was hard, it always was, but life had taught him that until a person faced up to their sorrow, there could never be true healing... Acceptance was always needed to move on.
For a long, long while, the two boys stood in the pouring rain, until at last Scott's tears were washed away, and the shaking of his shoulders had come to a halt. At long last, his vice grip around Alexsei slackened, and Scott pulled back just far enough to bow his head in a brief moment of shyness. Then he looked up at Alexsei, his wide brown eyes shining, wet with tears and rain, and he murmured, "I'm proud of you, you know." His voice shook just a little, but it steadied when he swallowed the lump in his throat, "I know how difficult it must have been for you to relive that..." He stroked a finger gently up Alexsei's neck, lifting his chin so he could meet those beautiful blue eyes as he finished, "I'm glad you did."
He shifted closer, his hand sliding comfortingly over Alexsei's cheek as he held his gaze lovingly, "It kills me to think that you had to carry such a burden alone. Never again. Just never again..." He shook his head, then leaned forward and met Alexsei's cold lips in a gentle kiss. The moment his lips touched Alexsei's, Scott was warmed throughout, the cold water and pelting rain forgotten completely in the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next