Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm

"Ready as I'll ever be...", Scott replied with a nervous gulp as he tightened his grip on Alexsei's hand, allowing the Russian to help him up onto Sora's back.
Once Scott was on board and had his arms fastened tightly around Alexsei's waist, the Russian sent Sora into the sky with a gentle nudge of his heels.
Alexsei felt his heart-beat with adrenaline as they soared higher and higher through the clouds. He was in his element once again and the seer rush of the cold wind made him shout out with excitement.
After an hour into the journey things seemed to calm down a little more as Sora took to gracefully riding a few sturdy air currents. Alexsei knew that he had to focus on the journey ahead, but his concentration wavered and he couldn’t help but worry a little about Scott behind him.
His boyfriend had been abnormally quiet throughout their journey and Alexsei decided it best to gaze over his shoulder to an check up on Scott. When the Russian did so he was surprised to find his boyfriend sleeping.
With a simple disbelieving roll of his eyes, Alexsei turned his attention back to Sora as he focused seriously on guiding his Pokemon through the air.
He assumed that Scott was still a little weak from the whole rabies incident, but still something niggled at the back of his mind irritatingly. He couldn’t help think over how little preparation and training he had done with Scott so far.
He's still not prepared properly, I'll have to make amends once we reach the league, he mulled thoughtfully as he sent Sora onwards over the ocean.

After about half a day of flying Alexsei's strained gaze finally caught sight of Hollyhock Island.
Beneath him the Russian could feel sweat dampening Sora's feather as she pressed on forward with determination. “Don't worry Girl, I promise that we'll be there soon”, he added reassuringly as he stroked Sora's neck.
The Russian was true to his words and within a few minutes the large familiar buildings of bright Indigo City came into view.
Alexsei took action here and sent Sora onwards towards a massive landmark building that lay in the center of the city. The Indigo Stadium was both literally and figuratively the heart of of the City.
Alexsei's expression seemed to go slightly solemn as he thought over his own years of competing in the league. He had loved every minute of it, but in turn loathed it because of his father. Giovanni ran this event with an iron claw and ALexsei dreaded the very thought of even seeing his father here.
There was alot of bad blood between them and Alexsei would never let go of his hatred for that man.

A while later Alexsei finally brought Sora into landing outside the stadium.
“Hey Scott? You awake yet?”, The Russian asked curiously as he skillfully dismounted from Sora's back before offering a hand up to Scott,“Come on, I'll help you down”.
Once Alexsei had Scott down beside him, he returned Sora, thanking her deeply for her handwork and then led the way towards an odd dome-like structure that appeared to be part of the stadium.
“We need to register there before we do anything else in this city, it won't take too long and we since this is the league we should have some free accommodation by the end of it”, Alexsei explained simply as they neared the entrance of the building.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 am

“Hey Scott? You awake yet?” Alexsei asked gently, “Come on, I'll help you down”.
"Mmhmm." Scott mumbled sleepily, rubbing his arms with his fists. "That was a quick flight..." He took Alexseis hand, and smiled gratefully as his boyfriend helped him down from Sora's back. He gave the great Pigeot a hug in thanks, then turned back to Alexsei after he returned Sora to her Pokeball.
“We need to register there before we do anything else in this city, it won't take too long and since this is the league we should have some free accommodation by the end of it.” Alexsei explained as they began walking toward Indigo Stadium, Scott trotting along to keep up with Alexsei's fast gait.
"What's the accommodation like?" Scott asked curiously, gazing up at Alexsei, "Will we be sharing a room again?"

He went on pelting Alexsei with questions, but fell silent when they entered the stadium. He gazed around, awestruck, and quietly took in all the extravagant new sights and sounds while Alexsei guided him through the registration process.
It all went by in a blur, and soon enough Scott found himself being led up to his room. He had been rather disappointed to learn that he would not be sharing with Alexsei, but he didn't let it show. In fact, there were a lot of feelings inside him that he wasn't too keen to show...
Truth be told, Scott was terrified. The league was too much for him, and he knew it. He had basically already failed... The only reason he was willing to try at all was because he was so desperate to save his Dad. But at the same time, what if he ashamed Alexsei...? He could never forgive himself for shaming his boyfriend's name.

Shaking off his nerves, Scott entered his room silently. It was empty for the time being, but he had been told that he would have a roommate arriving the following day. He looked around the room, selected a bed, and dropped his things unconcernedly onto it. He would sort all that out later.
Forcing a smile that didn't completely hide his nerves, Scott turned to Alexsei and muttered weakly, "Well, here we are..." He swallowed, and added warmly, "Thanks for helping me, Alley Cat."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Alexsei answered Scott's question with slight indifference as the boy pelted on one after the other.
The Russian usually would have been more knowledgeable about the league, but thanks to neglect ,Alexsei had fallen out of touch with how the arrangements were going down for this year's tournament.
When they entered the registration building Alexsei casually made his way towards one of the desks. With surprising cool and clear aloofness he spoke with the woman standing behind the counter as they arranged and worked through Scott's registration papers.
Much to the Russian's luck the whole process didn't take too long and very soon Alexsei had Scott up and entered into the league.

“Looks like they have capable staff this year”, Alexsei commented casually as he and Scott were led up a flight of stairs and into the dormitory area by an overly friendly league guide.
Alexsei wasn't all that happy about not sharing a room with Scott, he had become extremely attached to his boyfriend and the idea of not seeing him made him rather anxious and irritable.
With little effort he carried Scott's backpack into the room his boyfriend would be staying in.
It was a decent sized place and Alexsei wasn't completely put off with it as he examined the currently uninhabited space with interest.
There were two beds that sat along side each wall. Scott moved towards the one nearest to the window, chucking his things down unconcernedly he selected his space.
Alexsei added Scott's backpack to the small unorganized heap rather reluctantly before finally turning his attention onto Scott.
He could sense that something was off between them, but said nothing. Things had been rather stressful over the pass few weeks and Alexsei figured that Scott probably just needed a little space to breath and focus.
"Well, here we are...", Scott swallowed nervously as he forced a smile onto his lips.
“Yeah...I surprised we got here in one piece”Alexsei added thoughtfully.
He took note of the anxiety in his boyfriends voice, the Russian wasn't one to hid his displeasure and as a result he pulled a rather dissatisfied expression onto his handsome face as Scott hid behind a mask of fake smiles and reassurances.

"Thanks for helping me, Alley Cat.", Scott finished with a warmer more honest tone. Alexsei allowed his stressed expression to soften sightly as he gently cupped a hand to Scott cheek.
His cold gaze held a seriousness to it as he spoke, “You look as though your facing a death sentence”.
He seemed to mulled on something for a moment before bringing Scott close to his chest as he hugged him firmly, “Don't look so stressed”, he murmured quietly before slowly smirking to himself and ruffling his boyfriend's hair. “You look tired, Get some proper rest for now”
He slowly pulled away from Scott and headed towards the door, “Scott?”, he added firmly over his shoulder, not facing the boy as he spoke, “Your stronger than what you think you are”.
With that said Alexsei pulled his backpack securely over his shoulder before heading out to find his own room in the leaders sector down the hall.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:08 pm

“You look as though you're facing a death sentence." Alexsei murmured, cupping a gentle hand around Scott's cheek. He felt his shoulders drop several inches of tension, and the fake smile slid from his face as he looked at Alexsei; grateful, but nervous. "I kinda feel that way, too..." He admitted softly, swallowing his nerves.
Alexsei seemed to consider this for a moment, then spontaneously wrapped his arms around Scott, and enveloped him in a warm embrace. He uttered a tiny moan of relief, and buried his face in Alexsei's chest, relishing in the comforting reassurance that he so craved at that moment. He had needed that hug more than he could ever explain... He didn't even know how Alexsei had figured it out; somehow, his boyfriend always seemed to know just exactly what was needed to fix anything, anything at all. That was just one of the many reasons that Scott loved him like he did.
“Don't look so stressed.” Alexsei advised quietly, and Scott felt an earnest smile tweak his lips when his boyfriend ruffled his hair. “You look tired, Get some proper rest for now.”
"Yeah..." He agreed, chuckling nervously, "Okay, I will."
He let Alexsei pull back, and rubbed his arms anxiously as the chill of insecurity instantly set in.
He felt oddly alone as he watched Alexsei walk away, and when his boyfriend paused at the door, Scott was perhaps more relieved than he should have been. He wasn't ready to let Alexsei go...

“Scott?” Alexsei said over his shoulder, his serious tone catching Scott's attention, “You're stronger than what you think you are”.
Of all the things that Alexsei could have said at that moment, that was perhaps the most perfect of all. Scott felt his breath catch in his throat, and his eyes welled with tears as he nodded mutely, clenching his jaw in fierce determination. He had needed to hear that...
Frozen by the sheer impact of Alexsei's words, Scott didn't notice that his boyfriend had left until he was halfway down the hall... And then, there was nothing for it but to bolt after him.
Scott sprinted after Alexsei, pounced at him from behind, and swung him around to pull him into a passionate kiss.
His hands grasped Alexsei's cold cheeks tightly, and he pulled his boyfriend's face fiercely close to his own, kissing him deeply until all the air was gone from his lungs.
"Th-thank you..." He murmured breathlessly as he broke away, his wide, uncertain eyes dancing lovingly over Alexsei's face.
"I don't know how you knew, but... I really needed to hear that." He swallowed anxiously, then finally released Alexsei's face, stepping back and rubbing his arm in a shy fashion.
"Can I, um... Can I come along to see your room?" He looked hopefully at Alexsei, "Please?"
I'm not ready to be left alone yet... This is all so big, and I'm scared... I need Alexsei with me. With him by my side, I feel like, maybe, it's worth a shot to try this...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Alexsei padded quietly down the deserted hallway, lost in his own brooding thoughts as he mulled over an infinite number of concerns and silent worries that plagued him.
He was caught entirely off guard when a hand suddenly latched around his forearm from behind. Instinctively the Russian swung around to face the attacker with dangerous intent.
However as he did so, he was surprised to find Scott there and before Alexsei could even enquire after the boy, he was met with a deeply passionate kiss. His boyfriend's sweet lips meeting his own with surprising aggression.
Alexsei tensed for a moment with shock as he tried to comprehend what had just happened.
He didn't struggle against his boyfriend's kiss and as Scott's passionate attack caught Alexsei, the Russian felt his own fire spark up in response.
For a moment he felt himself lose control as his hands ran smoothly through the boy's soft hazel brown hair. He returned Scott's kiss hungrily with his own, only releasing his boyfriend when finally the need for air threatened to suffocated them both.
"Th-thank you...", Scott murmured breathlessly leaving to Alexsei stare with intensely blue eyes into his boyfriend's loving gaze as he continued,"I don't know how you knew, but... I really needed to hear that.".
The Russian felt a subtle smirk pull onto his lips. He had been deeply concerned about Scott earlier that day and was pleased that he caught give his precious boy even a little strength.
Alexsei bend closer towards Scott his pale fingers cradling the boy's chin reassuringly, “Sometimes all we need to hear is the truth”, The Russian added simply with a gaze that held complete belief in those words.

Scott seemed to consider this for a moment and slowly Alexsei released his blushing boyfriend. He watched Scott with interest as the boy's confidence melted away in shyness. The Russian could see that there was something else that Scott wanted to say and with firm reassuring pat on the shoulder Alexsei simply questioned, “What's wrong?”
Scott seemed to swallow anxiously in response before rubbing his arm shyly, "Can I, um... Can I come along to see your room?...Please?"
As these word's Alexsei cocked an eyebrow in consideration before shaking his head with a humored smirk, “I'll let you tag along, but only if you promise to get some proper rest once we get there”.
With that said he pulled his backpack's slipping strap back over his shoulder and with a handsome wink, he then turned on his heel and led the way.
After a passing a few rooms down the hall they found a small flight of steps that led upstairs into the Gym leader's Sector.
Once there, locating Alexsei's room came with ease as they approached one of the closed doors with the number 404 imprinted in silver paint.
With a click Alexsei unlocked the room and led Scott inside.
The Room was of decent size and nicely furnished with a modern theme of black and red.
There was only one bed in the center of the room, which Alexsei approached hesitantly as first, dropping his backpack down on the tiled floor beside him as he crashed onto it's soft surface.
As he lay on his back with his cobalt hair in his eyes and body sprawled out comfortable, he stared up into Scott's hazel gaze, “That was an exhausting journey, don't you think?” he commented causally.
Alexsei's eyes seemed to flicker with mystery as he slowly sat up and took Scott's hands in his own.
"Lay next me”, he added as he pulled his boyfriend off balance and gently down beside him onto the bed.
As Alexsei lay down beside Scott he felt complete affection for his boyfriend and by some strange urge he leaned in towards Scott. His eyes intense and curious as he met Scott's lips with a gentle kiss that traced dangerously down into the boy's neck.
Alexsei's expression seemed to go serious for a moment, “I don't like the idea of you sharing a room with someone else”, Alexsei admitted through a whisper.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 am

Scott smiled in relief when Alexsei agreed to let him stick around for a while, and he followed his boyfriend gladly to his room. Once inside, he stared around in awe while Alexsei flopped down on the bed; then he turned to look at his boyfriend, and found Alexsei's eyes already locked on his. Scott smiled warmly, and approached Alexsei's bed as he asked, “That was an exhausting journey, don't you think?” "Mmm." Scott nodded, "A little too much adventure, to be honest, even for me."
He chuckled, then uttered a yelp of surprise when Alexsei grabbed his hands and pulled him down onto the bed.
"Lay next me.” Alexsei ordered, and Scott obeyed, staring questioningly up at his boyfriend while his heart raced in his chest.
He held Alexsei's gaze, breath catching in his throat, and when his boyfriend leaned toward him, Scott met his kiss and returned it gently, feeling the tension automatically seep out of his shoulders. He always felt safe with Alexsei... And his loving actions at that moment were exactly what Scott needed to put his anxious mind at rest. He felt Alexsei's lips break away from his and slide down to his neck, and Scott had to bite his lip to keep from giggling ticklishly.
He patted Alexsei's soft blueish hair clumsily, and found himself absentmindedly petting his boyfriend, until suddenly he went serious, and Scott stopped as he murmured softly, “I don't like the idea of you sharing a room with someone else.”
For some reason, this just made Scott grin, and he rolled over to face Alexsei, taking his face gently in his hands.
"Come here." He ordered, pressing his lips softly to his boyfriend's forehead. Pulling back an inch, Scott met Alexsei's serious gaze and smiled warmly. "I love how protective you are over me," He chuckled, "But it'll be fine, Alexsei." He stroked the man's hair back, and added with an affectionate smile, "You know damn well that you can trust me, right?" He tweaked his boyfriend's nose, flashing a cheeky wink, and tilted his head slightly to one side, considering his boyfriend in an uncharacteristically flirtatious fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 am

Alexsei gazed up at Scott with a rather stony expression. He wouldn't admit to secretly enjoying Scott's forwardness and in turn said very little as his boyfriend gently cupped his face.
"Come here.", Scott murmured and obediently Alexsei did so.
He allowed his cold eyes to close and his senses to heighten as he felt Scott's lips gently caress his forehead.
The gesture was comforting and when Scott pulled away Alexsei opened his eyes simply.
With a warm smile in place, Scott chuckled before adding, "I love how protective you are over me...".
Alexsei stared at Scott with a serious expression, for all his aloofness not even he could hid the tiny blush that traced over his cheeks.
With teasing fingers, Scott's hand brushed away the Russian's fringe from his face.
"But it'll be fine, Alexsei...You know damn well that you can trust me, right?"
Cheekily Scott winked at him before cutely tweaking his nose.
With a small grunt Alexsei turned wrinkled his nose in response before throwing a surprisingly sulky and defiant glare at Scott. “I trust you.... What I don't trust is every other person on this planet”, he murmured a little cynically as he lay back down on his back.
The Russian hadn't gotten over Scott's experience with Lance and those memories had made him extremely protective over his boyfriend, especially when it came to dealing with strange people.

“Tomorrow everyone will fill up these dorms for the League...Erg The very thought of it makes me want to stab something”, he commented casually as an exhausted sigh escaped his pale lips.
Alexsei hated how busy everything was around the league in general, it forced him to socialize, even though everyone already knew well enough that he was a bad card to play when it came to dealing with people.
His main irritation however wasn't entirely based on it's competitors, rather his issue lay with the other Gym Leaders who would come to support the event.
He had gotten into fights with them more times than what he could count.

With a deep breath Alexsei focused his attention back on Scott, “Lets just forget about that for now, It's annoying.”
With gentle kiss to Scott's cheek he cradled his boyfriend's chin between his fingers, “Your the only person I'll ever need”
Alexsei's dark gaze reflected how deeply he felt about that statement.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:18 am

Scott just stroked Alexsei's hair placidly as he spoke, casually listening to his boyfriend's complaints about people, socializing, and just about everything, really. It didn't bother him. In fact, he found it oddly endearing how irritable Alexsei got about spending time with other people. It made him remember what his boyfriend had been like at the start, and how far they had come since then...
He smiled to himself, staring contentedly at the ceiling as Alexsei's grumbling voice washed over him.
“Lets just forget about that for now, It's annoying.” Alexsei said at last, finally diverting his attention back to Scott, who turned to him with a warm smile, accepting the kiss to his cheek with a little murmur of satisfaction. “You're the only person I'll ever need.” Alexsei said seriously, cupping Scott's chin between his fingers.
Blushing scarlet, Scott glanced shyly away at the intensity of Alexsei's gaze, then looked back with shining eyes.
"I know." He answered simply, his lips quirking into a grin, "And you can go ahead and hate people all you like; you've got me to do your socializing for you now." He winked in a friendly fashion, and ruffled Alexsei's hair teasingly.
"You're such a grump." He scolded with a chuckle, tugging absentmindedly on a tuft of his boyfriend's gorgeous hair, "What made you decide to put up with me when you hate everyone so much, I'll never know." He grinned, "But I'm happy that you love me."
He nuzzled his boyfriend's face affectionately, fawning over him with a cheeky, adoring expression. Burying his face in Alexsei's hair, he uttered a contented murmur, and happily breathed in the beloved scent of his boyfriend. It was something between old spice and peppermint, and it never failed to calm Scott down and make him feel completely safe. In a way, it reminded him a little of his father - he supposed that was why he found it so comforting being around Alexsei, even when his boyfriend was just lying around and complaining, there was still nowhere else that Scott would rather be.
Smiling to himself, he began absentmindedly nibbling on Alexsei's cobalt bangs, closing his eyes blissfully. He didn't even care that he was making his boyfriend's hair soggy - anything that smelled like peppermint had to be tasted at least once, in his opinion, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm

"I know. And you can go ahead and hate people all you like; you've got me to do your socializing for you now."
At these words a subtle smile played upon Alexsei's cold features, “I guess I'm pretty lucky then”, he replied thoughtfully before allowing a muffled growl to escape his lips as Scott ruffled his hair teasingly.
With a scolding chuckle Scott responded, "You're such a grump."
Alexsei didn't deny those words and rolled his eyes simply as Scott peevishly tugged on a strand of his hair.
"What made you decide to put up with me when you hate everyone so much, I'll never know...But I'm happy that you love me.", Scott murmured with a grin as he affectionately nuzzled Alexsei's cheek. At this gesture the Russian felt his mood let up slightly and in response he closed his eyes and softly murmured,“That feels nice...Thanks Scott”.
As Scott buried his face into Alexsei's hair the tired Russian felt himself drift into a quiet sleep.
Had he been awake he might had scolded Scott for literally eating his hair, but stress for the impending day ahead seemed to drain him of his energy entirely.
As the Russian lay unconscious beside Scott, the distinct but slightly incoherent sound of soft murmuring could be heard coming from Alexsei as the Russian began to dream in his sleep.

As night passed into Morning Alexsei felt himself jolt awake from some horrible nightmare.
It took him a moment to register his dream and as he did he groaned in mild shame, slapping his palm to his forehead.
With a brief look towards Scott he was surprised to find his boyfriend staring at him.
He groaned once more before rubbing the sleep roughly from his eyes as he rested his head gently against Scott's chest as they lay together.
”Morning Love...what time is it?”, he grumbled as he tried to draw some attention away from his restless night of strawberry revolved dreams.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:41 pm

The next morning, Scott woke up before Alexsei, and it was just as well, because when he awoke, he was lying on his back, sprawled across his boyfriend's chest like a starfish. Thanking his lucky stars that Alexsei was a heavy sleeper, Scott quickly scrambled into a more dignified position, wiggling over to lie next to Alexsei, then yanking the covers firmly over him.
He cast his boyfriend a suspicious glance, making sure that he was still asleep, and that was when he noticed Alexsei tossing and turning, and murmuring to himself in his sleep. The sight was so pathetically adorable, Scott couldn't help but grin. And when Alexsei awoke moments later, Scott was still grinning like a Cheshire cat, clearly highly amused. He was sure he'd heard Alexsei mumble something about 'strawberries' in his delirious sleep-talk.
Alexsei groaned, and rested his head against Scott's chest as he mumbled, ”Morning Love... What time is it?”
Scott felt a flutter of affection at being referred to as 'love', and he had to bite back a happy giggle before he could answer.
"Dunno." He offered unhelpfully, "I've just woken up."
He smiled, and bowed his head to kiss Alexsei's ear. Then he whispered softly, "What were you dreaming about...?" His lips quirked into a knowing smile, "It sounded rather... Exciting."
He stroked his boyfriend's hair obsessively as he lay there, looking perfectly content never to move.
"Do we have to get up?" He asked hopefully, casting Alexsei a pleading glance, "I'd rather stay here all day than go..." He waved a hand vaguely, and he wrinkled his nose as he added distastefully, "Out there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 am

When Scott stated that he he wasn't sure about the time, Alexsei reached down to his pants pocket to retrieve his cell phone. With quick glance at the plastic screen he was pleased to see that they had woken up relatively early at least.
The Russian smirked as he felt Scott's lips brush against his ear affectionately.
"What were you dreaming about...?", Scott seemed to whisper and suspiciously Alexsei raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend's peevish expression.
"It sounded rather... Exciting.", Scott quirked as a knowing smile pulled onto his lips.
Alexsei felt embarrassment colour his pallid cheeks and with annoyed snort he leaned upwards and nibbled his boyfriend's lip vengefully.
Scott managed to eventually pull away from Alexsei's assault and once he was free the Russian took note of an oddly hopeful expression that had formed over Scott's handsome face.
"Do we have to get up?, Scott asked with oddly pleading tone as he stroked Alexsei's hair.
The Russian was rather surprised by his boyfriend's reluctance and in turn gave a firm nod of 'Yes' in response before adding simply, “It'll be good for us to get an early start”.
Scott seemed to consider this for a moment before wrinkling his nose in mild distaste, "I'd rather stay here all day than go...Out there.”
The Russian rolled his eyes at this, “You and me both actually...but it's the first day, not too much will happen.”
He sat up slowly before stretching his arms out, the Celtic cross tattoo on his shoulder rippling as his muscles moved beneath his skin.
“The First three days of the league are mainly focused on the opening ceremony on any case...we can use the time to get you prepared and trained”, He added as an after thought before checking the time once more on his phone.
With a thoughtful look he grabbed a handful of clothes that had been layed out neatly for him. It was the official Gym leader uniform for the league and it was clear from his expression that he hated it. “I'm going to take a shower...and change into this”, he murmured with clear revulsion before adding simply, “we can head out for breakfast and training afterwards”
It took a few minutes for Alexsei to shower and get ready, but then once he was done he exited the bathroom dressed in a sleek black tracksuit with sliver and blue touches. Across the back of his top lay the words, “Gym Leader”, neatly embroidered between his shoulder blades.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 am

“You and me both actually..." Alexsei replied, "But it's the first day, not too much will happen.” Scott groaned, and latched onto Alexsei as he sat up, hiding his face in his boyfriend's chest. "I donwanna." He mumbled sulkily, his voice muffled by Alexsei's shirt. Unfortunately, his boyfriend was having none of it.
“The First three days of the league are mainly focused on the opening ceremony on any case..." Alexsei explained, checking the time on his cellphone and ignoring Scott's clingy mood, "We can use the time to get you prepared and trained.” Scott sighed heavily, and released his boyfriend to let him get up and change. He drew his knees up to his chest, and muttered under his breath to himself, "What's the point...?"
Clearly, Scott was not feeling too optimistic about his chances in the league. He remained curled up on the bed - feeling slightly sorry for himself - while Alexsei left to shower and change into his gym leader uniform.
Scott looked up when he returned, casting a glance over the uniform. "You look nice." He commented kindly, getting out of bed at last, and standing up to give Alexsei a brief peck on the lips, "But I prefer your usual wardrobe."
He rubbed Alexsei's arms absentmindedly, dropping his gaze away from his boyfriend's eyes, and mumbled, "I should head back to my room. I also need a shower, and I have to unpack." He shrugged, "I'm not hungry anyway, so I'll meet you after breakfast."
He offered a subtle smile, then left Alexsei with one last peck before scurrying off to his room.

It only took him about ten minutes to unpack, since he didn't have very much with him anyway, but his shower lasted nearly an hour. He must have washed his hair at least three times, and gone through the entire pokemon song a good ten in his desperation to put off his training for as long as possible.
When Scott finally emerged from the bathroom, hair dripping onto his clean clothes, he found a strange boy sitting on the other bed in his room, playing video games.
"Hey." The stranger greeted, casting Scott a sideways glance and grinning impishly, "Nice singing voice."
Scott blushed, covering his cheeks as he laughed, "Oh God, you didn't hear that?" He asked in amused despair, walking over to the stranger.
"You must be my roommate. I'm Scott."
The stranger returned his smile, and after pausing his videogame, he turned to Scott, shaking his scruffy, dirty blonde fringe out of his eyes. "I'm Gabriel." He responded, holding out a friendly hand, "Or Gabe, if you like. Nice to meet you."
Scott looked into Gabe's warm blue eyes, and smiled slightly as he shook his hand, feeling himself relax a little at last. At least his roommate was a friendly guy - that was one thing in his favour.
"So are you ready for the Pokemon League?" Gabe asked excitedly, "God, I'm so amped! I still can't believe I'm here! I've been training for this since I was ten years old." He chattered animatedly on for a while, and Scott found himself warming to the friendly boy more and more.
Soon enough, Gabe had invited him to play video games with him, and Scott cast a longing glance at the TV in the corner.
"Okay." He agreed after a moment's hesitation, "Let me just call my b-... My, uh, friend." He cleared his throat awkwardly, feeling slightly guilty for referring to Alexsei as his 'friend'. Still, it was less complicated that way. No harm done.
Shrugging, Scott took his cellphone out of his pocket, and quickly typed in his boyfriend's number.
"Hey Alley Cat..." He greeted, sounding faintly nervous, "I'm going to play video games with Gabe, my new roommate..." He swallowed, wincing at the thought of how annoyed Alexsei was probably going to be with him, "Do you want to join in?"
He gnawed on his lip, feeling guilt eat away at him like an acid. He knew he should be training, but... Well, he just couldn't face it. He already knew he didn't stand a chance at winning... And he was so afraid to fail that he was even too scared to try. If he did his best, then... What excuse would he have when he failed, except that he wasn't good enough?

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:43 pm

"I should head back to my room. I also need a shower, and I have to unpack.", Scott murmured with a shrug and Alexsei nodded in simply understanding.
Scott seemed a little off in Alexsei opinion, but he didn't press the matter.
"I'm not hungry anyway, so I'll meet you after breakfast.", Scott added as a subtle smile pulled onto his lips. At these words Alexsei gave a dissatisfied glance towards his boyfriend. It very was unlike Scott to pass up the opportunity to eat and the Russian was beginning to suspect that there was something that Scott wasn't telling him.
The matter however was put to a close rather quickly as Scott's lips met Alexsei's in a tender goodbye kiss.

When Scott left, Alexsei was on his own, left to focus on the numerous and trying tasks that lay ahead of him.
With a small sigh the Russian clipped on his pokeball belt and other necessary equipment before running a hand through his cobalt hair and heading out in the world.

He's aim was to head towards the main office,discuss arrangements there and carry out what ever tasks he was obliged to take part in.
“Better get going then if I want to still fit in practise with Scott”, He murmured to himself with a stony expression as he made his way down a flight of steps through the league facilities.
He finally came to the administration building after a few minutes of walking. He entered boldly and made his way towards a staff desk that had been assigned to him.
His temper wasn't entirely in check thanks to mild irritation and stress, but somehow he managed to get most of his set paper work done and filled out.
It had taken him an hour and half to finish up entirely with all his daily arrangements and he had received a massive file full of contestant forms and league equipment forms in return.
Fun times right, Alexsei mulled with annoyance as he stood up to stretch casually. Making his way towards the building exit soon afterwards.
He was about to open the door when suddenly his phone rang. With a quick hand he reached for the buzzing device and answered it in a serious tone, “Alexsei speaking?”
Scott voice answered his and almost instantly Alexsei felt his stress slacken slightly.
"Hey Alley Cat...", Scott greeted, his tone faintly nervous. Alexsei felt his own expression become slightly sullen at Scott's anxiety, “Hey Love, what's up?”, he inquired casually as he made his way out of the building and towards the Dorms.
Scott's tone held hesitance to it as he continued,"I'm going to play video games with Gabe, my new roommate...Do you want to join in?"
Alexsei stopped walking and frowned at these words. His reply was in a rather accusing tone as he asked, “You can't be f*cking serious?...We're supposed to train this morning”, he added seriously.
He could understand Scott wanting to relax, but as a pupil under his Gym name he would not allow laziness to slide by.

Little to Alexsei's knowledge more trouble was about to come his way as the familiar faces of Gym leader Lt. Surge and Pummelo Island's Champion Drake made their way towards the him.
Surge and Drake had bad blood with Alexsei and every year things always seemed to end up in a massive fight.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:07 pm

When he heard Alexsei pause on the other end of the line, Scott swallowed nervously. Please understand... He pleaded silently, I just can't cope with training right now. I just... Can't. Please don't hate me.
He drew in a shuddering breath, turning away from Gabe, and stared guiltily at his feet when Alexsei finally replied, “You can't be f*cking serious?...We're supposed to train this morning.”
"I-I know..." Scott stammered uncertainly in response, "But I-" He broke off, lost for words. What excuse could he possibly have for that?
He felt himself tearing up instantly at the sound of the annoyance in Alexsei's voice, picturing his boyfriend's disappointment. The last thing he ever wanted to do was let Alexsei down, but he just couldn't face training yet... It would make everything too close, too real...
He already knew that he couldn't do this. If he so much as tried to train, it would only serve to confirm what he already knew: He was a failure, and a disappointment to Alexsei.
He swallowed the lump that rose in his throat, and murmured quietly into the phone, "I'm sorry, Alexsei. I just can't train right now." He offered no explanation, but he didn't have to. The quaver in his voice said it all.
"If you don't want to meet me here then I'll see you later..." He paused a moment, and added in a small, sorrowful voice, "I love you, Alley Cat."
Then he hung up with a click, and turned to find Gabe staring curiously at him.
"Trouble?" His new friend asked, offering a sympathetic smile. Scott shrugged, and replied miserably, "Something like that." He nodded toward the screen, "He's not coming, so we can start."
Gabe raised an eyebrow at the edge to Scott's voice, and simply nodded in response, starting the game and tossing Scott a control.

They played for the next half-hour, but Scott was distracted by his near-fight with Alexsei, and even in the game, he lost every Pokemon battle he went into, while Gabe won effortlessly. Eventually, Scott found it too disheartening to continue, and after an encouraging word from Gabe, he retreated to his bed to take a nap. He wasn't tired - but he didn't dare leave the room, because he was afraid to face Alexsei.
A horrible weight had settled into the pit of his stomach, and for the first time in as long as he could remember, Scott was truly miserable. The stress made him sick, and several times he had to run to the bathroom to throw up.
Eventually, Gabe took initiative, and refused to let Scott mope around looking so sickly for another second.
"Come." He said, helping Scott up from the bed. He mumbled a half-hearted objection, but did as he was told. Still, as soon as he was standing, his knees gave way - weakened by nerves - and Gabe had to put an arm around him to hold him up.
"You're a mess." His new friend scolded, frowning at him, "There's a medic's office somewhere here, I saw it when I checked in." He smiled encouragingly, "Let's get you checked out."
Scott wanted to object, but since he couldn't be bothered, he just allowed Gabe to lead him out into the hallway. It was probably a good idea to get checked out, anyway. Even though he was pretty sure it was just the stress making him sick, it was slightly nerve-wracking considering he had only just recovered from the rabies incident. He couldn't help but fear that he was having a relapse, even though the doctors had assured him it was impossible.
He certainly felt bad enough to believe that he had rabies again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

As Alexsei listened to Scott nervously stumble over his words, he felt the inklings of annoyance build up at his boyfriends lack of dedication.
Usually Scott would jump at the opportunity to work with his Pokemon, but instead he was putting off his training to play a pointless video game.

"I'm sorry, Alexsei. I just can't train right now."[i], Scott added anxiously without explanation.
The Russian felt his aggression rise slightly as his mind began to ponder over a possible reason behind Scott's behavior.
[i]Something is wrong, Why doesn't he want to train?...He knows that he needs to win doesn't he?

After a moment's pause over the phone Scott finished, "If you don't want to meet me here then I'll see you later...”, The boy's voice went quite for moment, then as a side note he added in a more disheartened tone, ”I love you, Alley Cat."
The Russian huffed in irritation, “Fine, Do whatever you want...play your stupid game and next time don't waste my time”
Without another word the Russian ended the call.
Taking a moment to calm his growing anger he threw the cell phone with smashing force, sending it bouncing to pieces across the parking lot.
Once the device had been completely destroyed, Alexsei turned on his heel and headed towards the League gym with a forceful step.
If Scott doesn't want to train then so be it, I, on the other hand have a reputation to up hold.

When Alexsei eventually reached the League Gym, he entered the pristine facility with attitude and made his way towards a small rented studio. He planned to warm up his pokemon there for a start and just as he was about work, Lt. Surge and Drake stepped into the room.
The Russian gazed at them with distaste before adding simply, “I've rented out this studio, get out”
Surge threw his hands up casually as he replied, “Always so hostile aren’t you?”
Drake seemed to come in at this point, flicking a sleek black strand of hair out of his a face before speaking, “You've got some nerve coming back here as a Gym leader Alexsei”
The Russian raised an eyebrow at Drake's cocky tone, “Your not the one who makes the rules, So why don't you just F*ck off and let me work”, he growled dangerously as he flashed his cold gaze towards the two intruders.
Drake's expression became ugly with clear hate and resentment, “You know, I've heard some sickening Rumours about you over the passed few months...your a disgraceful Gym leader and I don't like your attitude.” He glowered threateningly at Alexsei as Surge's massive form swept skulking behind the Russian. “Your damaging our name and I think it's time that we taught you a lesson.”
The Russian had a pretty vile temper on him at this point and with a rebellious smirk and narrowed eyes he parried Drake's words with open challenge as he caught hold of a flying fist Surge had send his way.
”You really don't want to do that”, he added seriously, knocking aside Surge's heavy arm with frightening ease before launching a stealthy first into the side of the man's cheek.
A shattering crunch was heard and Drake threw himself at Alexsei next as the three leaders broke into an all out fist fight.
The fight was nasty and viscous as the three went for each other like mad dogs. Trainers and onlookers stood outside the studio gaping in shock and fright as the Staff sent in security to break them up.

An hour later Alexsei found himself sitting alone in a holding cell. He had won the fight hands down, but after assaulting Security, he had been dragged off to a nearby Police station for holding.
He touched a bruise that lay near his temple an flinched slightly as pain bit him.
“God, next time I'll kill those B*stards...my head is f*cking killing me ”, He murmured angrily as Officer Jenny eyed him from outside his cell.
“Nice to see you again”, She greeted with a small sigh. It was clear that she was used to working with Alexsei's cases.
The Russian simply snorted in response as she continued, “You can be Lucky that Surge and Drake are still in once piece, we've sent them down to the Medics Office for treatment”
Alexsei shrugged in response before glaring at the Officer bitterly, “Yeah,Tell somebody who cares”, he murmured.
The officer shook her head thoughtfully before retorting in a stricter tone, “Actually I did”. Alexsei suddenly looked up, “Your father's coming to pick you up”
At those Words Alexsei bolted to his feet before slamming a fist angrily into the steel bars that lay between him and the officer.
She didn't look fazed, only briefly annoyed, “Oh There's some kid here to see you in the mean time, so try and behave until.”

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 am

Scott let Gabe support him as he walked down the hall, staring miserably at his feet. Every time he thought about the phone-call with Alexsei, his stomach turned, and he had to force back a panicked feeling of nausea. He had angered his boyfriend, and now he was terrified to face the consequences.
He shuddered at the thought, and Gabe cast him a concerned glance, obviously still mistaking his stress for illness.
The two made their way to the medic's office, and once there, Scott was told that he had to wait, because two other patients had come in to be treated.
"What happened?" He asked curiously, staring up at the young nurse who was attempting to check his pupils.
"Well," She sighed in frustration, giving up on her task when Scott simply refused to sit still, "I don't know the details, but apparently there was some sort of fight between the gym leaders."
Scott stiffened, a shiver running down his spine.
"Who's hurt?" He demanded sharply. The nurse looked taken aback by his tone, and she frowned as she answered, "Lieutenant Surge and Drake." Scott uttered a sigh of relief, his shoulders dropping several inches as he relaxed, "Apparently Giovanni's son, Alexsei, beat them up."
"WHAT?!" Scott leaped to his feet, eyes wide with panic. The nurse took a step back, blinking in surprise.
"Alexsei did?! Where is he? Is he okay?"
"Scott..." The nurse pressed warily, "Just calm down, it's no wonder you're not feeling well when you're acting like-"
"WHERE IS HE?"
"Calm down!" She snapped, and Scott quailed under her stern gaze, shrinking away from the annoyance in her tone, "He's at the local police station, and NO-" She pushed Scott roughly back into his chair when he attempted to bolt for the door, "You may not go to see him! The medic will be here in a minute, so just wait here a little longer so we can make sure you're okay." Scott opened his mouth to object, but at the glare that the nurse sent him, he sighed, then just nodded mutely.

Not long later, Scott had been released from the medic's office with a tub of anti-nausea tablets and distinct instructions to 'take it easy'. The stress had caused his blood pressure to skyrocket, but the medics had given him some drugs to calm him down, and now he felt a lot better. He did not feel calm, though. Not by a long shot. He was sick with worry over Alexsei, and even though he had already taken two days' worth of anti-nausea tablets, they were not helping as much as he had hoped.
Gabe was still fussing over him by the time he came out of the medic's office, but Scott just brushed him off.
"I need to get to the police station!" He said urgently, ignoring the strange look that his new friend shot him, "I'll explain on the way, just please, we need to get there now!"
Seeing how upset Scott was, Gabe raised his hands in surrender and muttered, "Okay, okay, don't panic." He offered a reassuring smile, "We can take my bike. It's not far from here. Just relax, okay?" He smiled hopefully, but Scott did not return it. He was gaunt and ashen-faced, knuckles turning white as he clenched his fist around the tub of pills in his hand.

One short drive later, Scott and Gabe arrived outside the police station. Scott, although on tranquilizers, was still in a state of total panic when he arrived, and he did not calm down until three different officers had assured him that Alexsei was okay. Even then, he insisted on being allowed to see for himself.
Luckily, the officers finally agreed, and while Gabe waited outside, Scott was taken to the holding cell to see Alexsei.
The moment he saw his boyfriend sulking behind the bars, Scott tore away from the officer beside him and raced over to the cell.
"Alexsei!" He exclaimed, his tone filled with so many emotions that it was hard to pick one from the other, "What were you thinking?!" He clutched the metal bars of the cell, arms shaking, and gritted his teeth to keep from crying, "You could have been badly hurt! I've been sick with worry!" He slammed his head into the bars, leaning his now-bruised forehead against them, and willing himself to calm down as he stood there, trembling, "Are you okay?" He asked at last, taking a deep breath to calm himself, and looking up at Alexsei through the bars, "When are they going to let you out? I'm not leaving without you." He shook his head, "The second I turn my back on you, you get into some sort of trouble. I just..." He shuddered, "Alexsei, I shouldn't have to find out about shit like this from some random nurse. Do you have any idea what a state I was in worrying about you? After seeing what Surge and Drake looked like, I-" He broke off, shaking his head dramatically, "You'd better feel damn lucky you didn't end up like that, mister, because if you did, I would have locked you in here myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:56 am

Alexsei sat silently with his arms crossed over his chest as he waited begrudgingly for his father to come pick him up. He honestly couldn’t think of a worst scenario than this, he cauld just image what his father's reaction to seeing him after almost four months.
A sudden call of his name made Alexsei turn his attention back to the world outside his barred cage.
With a comprehending blink of his sharp eyes he stood up and casually made his way towards Scott as his boyfriend entered the room and darted towards the bars.
“So you decided to come after all?”, Alexsei added with a slightly bitter smirk.
"What were you thinking?!...You could have been badly hurt!” Scott shouted accusingly through his trembling voice as he clutched the bars of the prison with white knuckles.
Alexsei took a moment longer to hang onto his resentment before sighing deeply and walking over towards Scott with slight guilt as he watched his concerned boyfriend press his forehead against the bars in defeat.
“I've been sick with worry!...Are you okay?, Scott murmured stressfully, his soft eyes puffy and slightly wet.
Alexsei stepped closer to the bars, slipping a hand through the opening and brushing Scott's hair gently away from his abnormally pale face. “I'm fine...still in one piece at least”, he reassured, suddenly aware of the mess he had made and the worried state he had left his boyfriend in.
Scott looked up at him through the bars, his expression stubborn and worried,"When are they going to let you out? I'm not leaving without you."
Alexsei shrugged casually in response before allowing a sullen expression to pull over his features as he turned to look away from Scott, “I won't be staying long...my father is-”He broke off suddenly lost in negative thought before finishing with an annoyed tone, “That asshole's coming to bale me out”
The Russian turned back to Scott, gaining a little comfort from his boyfriend's presence as he rested his own forehead against Scotts. He took note of how warm his lover was and furrowed his eyebrows in concern. Why do you have a fever...God dammit Scott
His boyfriend turned his head to gaze into Alexsei's eyes with a clearly hurt expression, "The second I turn my back on you, you get into some sort of trouble. I just...Alexsei, I shouldn't have to find out about shit like this from some random nurse "
The Russian stared at the floor callously, he was sorry, but he wouldn't own up to it.
Without words to say he just simply listened as Scott continue.
Do you have any idea what a state I was in worrying about you? After seeing what Surge and Drake looked like, I-”
Scott broke off with a dramatic shake of his head, "You'd better feel damn lucky you didn't end up like that, mister, because if you did, I would have locked you in here myself."
The Russian rolled his eyes at those words before taking hold of the front of Scott's shirt and gently tugging him forward into a gentle kiss
“Your such an idiot...But I'm glad to see you”,He murmured warmly before slowly pulling away as Officer Jenny glared his way.
“Scott?...I made you suffer didn't I?”, He murmured with clear regret, his expression becoming cold with clear pain and disappointment.“I'm not a very good boyfriend, am I?...I always end up putting you through all my sh*t...I hate this”
The Russian seemed to distance himself a little, his long fringe covering his eyes as he stood shamefully before Scott.
In the background a door creaked open and Alexsei could hear the sharp click of expensive shoes tap against the tiles as a handsome man and two body guards man their way towards them.
“Scott it's time for you to go...I don't want my father to meet you”, he added with seriousness as the familiar footsteps echoed closer and closer.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 am

Scott wasn't sure if he was done raging at Alexsei yet, but luckily his boyfriend made the decision for him. Scott relaxed when he felt a grip on his shirt, and he didn't fight when Alexsei pulled him into a kiss. He accepted it shyly, and fixed his boyfriend with a fondly concerned gaze when he pulled back, murmuring, “You're such an idiot... But I'm glad to see you.”
"Look who's talking." He shot back, managing a weak smile.
“Scott?... I made you suffer didn't I?” Scott frowned at Alexsei's words, but before he could answer, he went on, “I'm not a very good boyfriend, am I?... I always end up putting you through all my sh*t... I hate this.”
"Alexsei..." He muttered gently, reaching through the bars to lift his boyfriend's chin when he saw Alexsei bow his head and shrink away, "It's not that. Don't you get it by now? I don't mind what shit you put me through." His hand cupped automatically around Alexsei's cheek, "I want to go through everything - good or bad - with you. What gets to me is the fact that you're always trying to go through all this 'shit' on your own!" His eyes narrowed in a concerned frown, and he murmured, "Let me in, goddammit."
There was a pause, then both of them looked up when they heard approaching footsteps.
“Scott it's time for you to go..." Alexsei murmured, and Scott wheeled around to shoot him a frustrated glare, "I don't want my father to meet you.”
"Didn't you hear what I just-" Scott broke off, sighing frustratedly, "Oh, forget it. I'll wait outside, but I'm not leaving." He shook his head in annoyance, "It's a damn good job I love you. Anyone else would think you're ashamed of me." He offered a reassuring smile, letting Alexsei know that he was not really upset, then walked back out into the waiting area to sit with Gabe while Alexsei dealt with his father.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 am

"Didn't you hear what I just-Oh, forget it.”, Scott murmured with his arms crossed and a frustrated glare pulled across his boyish features.
Alexsei clearly wasn't going to give in on this subject and eventually his stubborn gaze got to Scott.
”I'll wait outside, but I'm not leaving.”, Scott offered with an annoyed shake of his head before padding towards the door.
The Russian nodded in simple thanks as Scott threw a final set of words over his shoulder,"It's a damn good job I love you. Anyone else would think you're ashamed of me."
Those words set Alexsei on edge, he honestly felt no shame about his love for Scott, he just didn't want to risk Giovanni hurting or upsetting Scott.
It would be better if Giovanni didn't know about Scott and his team Rocket/ father problem...I know how that b*stard operates and if he finds out about how the situation is, he'll take advantage of it to punish me and indirectly hurt Scott...It's a risk I won't take.
The Russian was just about to call after his boyfriend to make amends, but suddenly Scott turned around to offer him a reassured smile that showed that he had just been joking. With a roll of his eyes Alexsei felt some tension seep from his shoulders as Scott left the room, closing the door with a creak behind him.

I owe you, I'll make this up to you later Scott, I swear, he though inwardly, closing his eyes and listening as the sharp click of shoes pass neared his cell.
Taking in a deep breath, Alexsei opened his eyes once again as silence filled the room.
The tall handsome figure of Giovanni Ivanov stood before him and immediately Alexsei felt grateful that he was behind bars.
Giovanni was the splitting image of an older more cruel looking Alexsei. He donned blackish cobalt-coloured hair, neatly gelled away from his sharp face. The man's reddish brown eyes were the only feature that Alexsei hadn't inherited and they sat like narrow rubies in his skull.

“Hello Father”, Alexsei greeted coldly as he rested his hands in pockets and gazed up at the cruel faced man.
Giovanni's mouth pulled into an angry snarl as he replied, “You insolent child, do you have any idea of how much F*cking trouble you've been causing”
With narrowed eyes Alexsei retorted in a casual tone, “What can I say I get all my best traits from you”
A snort of annoyance passed through his father's thin lips and with a sharp click of his fingers he gestured for Officer Jenny to leave the room.
She did so reluctantly, but hastened her movements as Giovanni's two goons eyed her dangerously.
“You try my patience Alexsei, I won't let you get away with disrespecting me...it appears as though you've already about forgotten our little lessons back home”
Alexsei felt his heart-beat quicken. He didn't like how the situation was turning out and held his ground firmly as one of his father's henchmen fiddled with the cell keys before unlocking the steel doors.
As the door opened and his father entered, the young Russian felt his stomach burn with hidden fear. “Get away from me!”, He growled in defence as Giovanni purposely entered his space with fierce boldness.
“What will you do now Alexsei?...Your just a nuisance. Without me around to fix your mistakes your next to nothing”, his father purred as he leaned over him and whispered into his ear.
With seriousness Alexsei asked through clenched teeth,“What do you want from me?”
The question invoked a curious leer from his father as the man pulled back and added with an authoritative voice, “I want my Codex back ”
The Young Russian raised eyebrow and spat, “F*ck you, I'll never give it up”
That piece of data is the only thing I have keeping me free from your filthy claws...it's my ticket to power
Giovanni's red eyes burned hotly and with a brutish swipe of his hand, he struck Alexsei with force cleanly across the face.
With a pained gasp Alexsei managed to hold his ground. Taking a moment to recover from the blow, he gazed up at Giovanni with cold blue eyes. A stubborn smirked playing upon his lips as his licked away a trickle of blood that ran down his chin from his now wounded lip.
“What? is that the best you got old man?” He asked simply in his native tongue.
His enraged father lost his temper immediately at this and took up Alexsei's challenge as they exchanged a mess of strange and heavy Russian shouts and curses that echoed loudly through out the station.
The fierce arguing went on for a good few minutes and the fight got out of hand very quickly. Alexsei was the first to attack physically as he lashed out at his father only to be pinned down by Giovanni's two attentive thugs.
With great struggle Alexsei clawed them off with dangerous strength before backing away to set some space between himself and them.

“That’s Enough!! I will have order”, Giovanni suddenly shouted, silencing the room and halting the fight all together.
With a dissatisfied sigh Giovanni tapped his silver hawk-headed cane against the tiles thoughtfully. The dark gears inside his intelligent head turning evilly as he began to speak, “If you don't do as I say Alexsei, I make you pay for your actions dearly...I'm done trying to reason with a stupid F*ck like you.”
Alexsei held the man's gaze hatefully as Giovanni stepped out of the open cell and coolly headed towards the door. Without looking back he added threateningly,“If I don't get my Codex back by the end of the Pokemon league, consider your little f*ck buddy's father as good at dead.”
With that said Giovanni exited the room, making his way through the police station with an air of triumph and passing past Scott with a threateningly cruel smirk upon his sharp handsome features.

Alexsei took a moment to steady his thoughts as he leaned heavily against the bars of his open cell with exhaustion.
He had a tough decision to make and he felt the blood seep from his face as he mulled over what to do carefully. He already knew which choice he would settle on, but despite that still he couldn’t help but grieve silently over the idea of giving up his freedom.
Scott will be happy to have his father back, if he's happy then I should be happy to give up my freedom...A life in exchange for submission is a cheap price to pay. Father is being abnormally lenient with me this time round
With some force he pushed himself onto his feet and exited the cell and the holding room.
His steps were bold and strong as he padded passed Officer Jenny and her fellow cops.
He received many strange and disapproving looks from the people around him. It was strange but he truly felt like a criminal as he made his way towards Scott.
The Russian looked terrible despite his hard expression and tough guy exterior.
With a bloody lip and bruised cheek, it was clear that things hadn't gone well with his father.
Without words he pressed his face into Scott's shoulder and held his boyfriend close as he longed for comfort. “Thank you for leaving...Thank you more for waiting”, he murmured softly.
With a deep breath he closed off his heart for the time being and gently released Scott from his embrace.
“This place sickens me, I want to leave”, he stated simply before unconsciously intertwining his fingers with Scott's as they made their way of the station and into the parking lot.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 am

From where he was waiting, Scott could hear the sounds of angry shouts coming from Alexsei's cell, but he couldn't for the life of him make out what was being said. He began trembling with fear for Alexsei, and once he tried to dash back to the holding cell, but Officer Jenny caught his arm and pushed him back, shaking her head and telling him to wait.
He sat down weakly, staring at his feet while he waited for Alexsei, mouth dry with nerves. He was worried about his boyfriend. Giovanni Ivanov was a dangerous man, even if he was Alexsei's father. Scott honestly couldn't begin to understand how that monster could father somebody as kind and loving ((Bit delusional there, Scott? XD )) as his Alexsei.
As he waited and time went on, Scott began pacing the room anxiously, looking much like a wild animal in a cage. He was in a pitiful state, beside himself with stress and worry, and he was rapidly starting to feel sick again. He just wanted Alexsei back with him, safe in his arms, where he could make sure that no harm ever came to him.
Just as he thought he was about to lose his mind, Scott saw Giovanni leaving, and when the older man smirked cruelly at him, Scott very nearly attacked him. Luckily, Officer Jenny was watching, and she laid a warning hand on Scott's shoulder, shaking her head.
He sighed in frustration, biting his lip so hard he drew blood, and cast a desperate glance in the direction of Alexsei's cell.
Please be okay...
He few minutes later, his boyfriend appeared in the doorway, and Scott rushed to meet him - eyes instantly filling with tears at the sight of Alexsei's bruised face.
That monster! How could he do this to his own son? If I ever get my hands on him...
He let his angry thoughts grumble on into silence, well aware that they would never become reality, and wrapped Alexsei warmly in his arms, clutching his boyfriend protectively close, and gently stroking the back of his head as it rested on his shoulder. He never wanted to let go.
“Thank you for leaving..." Alexsei murmured gently, voice muffled by Scott's shirt, "Thank you more for waiting.”
Scott swallowed past the lump in his throat, just shaking his head, and squeezed Alexsei even closer, desperately trying to hold back his tears.
Why is the world so cruel to you? Why can't I just take all the pain away...? You deserve so much better.
When Alexsei pulled away from him, Scott was still not ready to let go, but he did anyway, taking a deep breath to pull himself together. It was time to be strong. Or at least to pretend...
“This place sickens me," Alexsei stated darkly, "I want to leave.”
"I know." Scott replied gently, even surprising himself with the strength in his voice, "Come on."
He squeezed Alexsei's hand as they walked back out into the parking lot, then greeted Gabe with a wave, managing to force a smile. The other boy made his way over to them, and though he cast Alexsei a curious glance, he had enough tact to pick up on the heavy atmosphere, and chose not to say anything.
"Here, you can take my bike back." Gabe said, smiling as he tossed Scott the keys, "I want to look around a bit anyway, I'll catch a cab back later." He winked at Alexsei, "Nice to meet you."
With that, he offered a cheerful nod and walked away, leaving Scott to smile gratefully after him.
"He's alright, really." He told Alexsei, resting his head against his boyfriend's shoulder for a moment, "Do you want to drive, or shall I?" He gestured toward the bike, waiting innocently in the parking lot. He was sure he would be able to drive it... But he had a feeling that Alexsei would rather take control himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:50 pm

As Alexsei and Scott exited the Police building, they made their way into the relatively empty parking lot.
The Russian felt agitation fill him as he suddenly realized a present problem. He was lacking transportation and thanks to his previous tantrum he didn't have any means of contacting a taxi either.
F*cking Cell phone's broken again...stupid cheap technology, he mulled grumpily before casually leaning against his boyfriend's shoulder and closing his eyes to calm his frustration.
“We're stuck here for now...I'm a little too pissed and tired to care”

After a moment or two of much needed silence, a strange voice seemed to force him back into reality.
The friendly youthful face of a shaggy-hair boy came into view and Alexsei gazed at the new comer with dangerous accusation, angry at being disturbed.
He was still clearly on the heavy offensive thanks to the whole event with his father.
Thankfully Scott at this point took the intuitive and greeted the new kid with unsettling familiarity.
The Russian watched the two boy's exchange words briefly and from what he could gather they clearly knew each other rather well...they even looked like friends.
They seem happy to see each other, it's annoying...I don't like it, actually scratch that... Hell I hate it, he growled bitterly to himself, suddenly feeling rather out of the conversation and eying the new stranger threatening as he stole away Scott's company.

With an unconcerned smile the boy finally left with a friendly winked aimed at Alexsei. "Nice to meet you."
“Yeah, whatever”, Alexsei murmured ungratefully before focusing his attention on Scott on again.
It was unlike him to be greedy, but he clearly didn't want to share his boyfriend's company with anybody else at that moment. Not even if it meant receiving transport or help.
"He's alright, really.", Scott offered before gently leaning his head against Alexsei's shoulder.
The Russian didn't look all that convinced, but allowed his expression to soften slightly once they were on their own again.
"Do you want to drive, or shall I?", Scott asked curiously before gesturing towards the bike Scott's friend had left for them.
The Russian eyed the vehicle with interest for a moment as he considered it.
With a small smirk Alexsei pressed his lips to Scott's before replying firmly, “I'll take over for now Love...This little beast reminds me of my Ducati back home”

With ease Alexsei seated himself on the bike, turning on the ignition with curiosity.
Almost ready to judge it's performance according to engine sound.
Once the bike roared to life, a look of satisfaction pulled over the Russian's handsome features and he commented in a slightly better mood, “It could be worse”
Once he had Scott seated safely and securely behind him. He pressed down his heels expertly beneath steel-tipped boots and send the bike shooting forward like a bullet.
They drove through the city at high speed, dodging through traffic and streets.
Alexsei concentrated on the road and as he occupied himself he felt the adrenalin remove a little of his anxiety.

Eventually he decided to pull the bike to a neat stop. His chosen destination opposite an underground pub with the name, 'King's Throne' printed neatly over the door.
“I'm thirsty... lets stop here for a quick refreshment”, he offered simply as pushed the Bike's kick-stand out, steadying it for when they returned.
Once he had the bike safely parked he nodded towards the pub and led Scott inside.
The place wasn't too full, but the few characters that roamed it were rather rough looking, but too preoccupied with their beverages and poker games to pay any attention as they passed by.
With a quick glance around the place Alexsei made his way towards his 'Usual' spot at the pub counter, far away from everyone else in the corner of the room.
Seating himself comfortably, he then turned to Scott with a more relaxed expression, “Your welcome to whatever you feel like”
The brawny looking bartender nodded a polite greeting towards them before cleaning a few shot glasses as he spoke, “Good to see you again Sir... and a warm welcome to your new friend”, he added with a wink before popping a shot of strong smelling green liquid before Alexsei.
“We've got a good supply of your 'favorite' here tonight ”, the man offered with a mysterious smile that Alexsei mirrored as he down the green liquid with clear enjoyment.
“Oh God that's good...pity it's so hard to get these days, I missed the taste”, Alexsei stated simply before giving Scott a firm pat on the back. “You not going to have anything?”, he inquired as he watched his boyfriend with curiosity.
Somehow this seen suited Alexsei. It was familiar to him, kind of like a second home.
He had spend many nights in this place sitting in alone in his own company, drinking away thoughts, frustration and sorrows.
His beverage of choice was usually a bottle of the strongest vodka he could get hold of, however on the rare occasion, like tonight he would bend his rules and delight in the heavy taste of potent absinthe; an illegal drink in most parts of the world that Alexsei took deep delight in.
With a casual tap of his fingers he gestured for a top up.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Alexsei seemed to perk up slightly when he got onto the bike and, glad to see this, Scott hopped on eagerly behind him. He nuzzled the back of his boyfriend's neck happily, and slid his arms around his waist when Alexsei started the engine. He was content at first, but when the bike shot off at the speed of a bullet, Scott felt himself slip a little, and his arms instantly locked tighter around Alexsei. He closed his eyes against the rush of the wind, hiding his face in Alexsei's back, and struggled to keep a grip on his own sweaty fingers with his arms linked around his boyfriend. He felt as though he had left his stomach back at the police station... But he trusted Alexsei to keep him safe, so he knew that his fear was in vain. Even so, when they arrived at the pub a short while later, Scott leaped off in a hurry, and found himself leaning shakily against the nearest wall for support while he waited for his head to stop spinning. He was not used to such speeds.

He was still recovering when Alexsei walked into the pub, and Scott stumbled after him, still feeling rather shaken. When he entered the pub, he felt even more so. As if being in a pub was not bad enough to begin with, it was packed with shadowy characters who gave him strange, deadly looks when he entered.
I don't belong here.
He shifted instinctively closer to Alexsei, but it did not stop a shiver from scampering down his spine. Of course, he still trusted Alexsei... He knew that his boyfriend would not let anything hurt him, but for once that knowledge did not stop the fear. He was in a poor emotional state... Why had Alexsei even brought him here? All he wanted was to go straight home.
Trying hard to keep a stiff upper lip, Scott followed Alexsei to the corner and sat down awkwardly beside him, keeping his gaze on the floor while his boyfriend exchanged friendly words with the bartender. Something about the way the two were speaking unsettled Scott greatly, and he didn't even respond when Alexsei told him to get whatever he wanted. He gnawed on his lower lip, trying not to look at the ghastly green liquid that his boyfriend was pouring down his throat.
F*cking poison.
He shuddered and shrank into himself, remembering the times when he had nursed his father back to health after some particularly nasty hangovers. Scott didn't like alcohol - it changed people. And he didn't want to see his Alexsei change...
"What'll it be?" A gruff voice asked suddenly, and Scott looked up with a start to see the burly bartender watching him, massive forearms bulging as he dried a glass with a dirty rag.
"Um..." Scott swallowed nervously, "Just... Just a water, thanks."
The bartender raised an eyebrow, and Scott shrank away from his gaze, but then he just shrugged, and walked off to fetch a glass of water.
Scott remained quiet the whole time, feeling horribly insecure, and inexplicably alone, considering Alexsei was right beside him. Honestly, he was rather upset that Alexsei had brought him here in the first place. He hadn't even asked... If he had, perhaps he would have rethought his decision after Scott told him how much he hated pubs - especially the dodgy, underground type like this.

The bartender soon returned, and Scott accepted the glass of water with a mumbled word of thanks, sipping nervously at it. It was only his concern for Alexsei that kept him there, but even that could not hold out for long. Just when he feared he could take it no more, Scott pushed the last of his water away, and turned to Alexsei at last, doing his best to look brave despite how small and vulnerable he felt.
"Listen," He said in a standoffish manner, "I'm kinda tired, so I'm going to head back."
He stood up, squaring his shoulders in an effort to appear more confident than he felt, "You can keep Gabe's bike if you like, I'm going to try convince Charizard to fly me. Wake me when you get back, I'll want to make sure that you made it back safely." He paused a moment, thinking, then amended, "Actually, never mind that. I'll take the bike, and you call me when you want to come back. I don't want you driving when you've been drinking." He held out his hand for the keys, and forced a smile as he added, "Have fun, okay? Just promise me you'll be safe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Alexsei's attention lay focused entirely on the drink in his hands. He had closed off into his own world for the time being and it was clear that he needed to be alone to recover from the day's events.
God must have it in for me...F*cking disaster of a day[i]
The Russian barely noticed Scott's discomfort and left his poor boyfriend to linger awkwardly at his side like a ghost.
They sat at the bar in silence, both too down, disappointed and uncomfortable to say anything for the time being.

After a while, Scott's broke the thick silence. Suddenly coming to a decision he stood slowly with apparent confidence and murmured a little hesitantly, [i]"Listen...I'm kinda tired, so I'm going to head back."

The Russian stared at his boyfriend with a hard expression before nodding solemnly in callous acceptance.
“Yeah...okay”, He replied through a thick accent before rubbing his temple and adding simply, “I'm going to stay behind...I need to think things over a bit”
I need to be alone...please don't hate me, he stressed inwardly, too stubborn to show his true feeling as he stared at his ever loyal boyfriend.
"You can keep Gabe's bike if you like, I'm going to try convince Charizard to fly me, Scott offered with a disheartened edge to his voice before adding a concerned side note to his conversation, ”Wake me when you get back, I'll want to make sure that you made it back safely....Actually, never mind that. I'll take the bike, and you call me when you want to come back. I don't want you driving when you've been drinking."
The Russian sighed in annoyance at this before growling with surprising aggression, “You don't have to worry about me, I'm capable enough to take care of myself thanks...God I'm not a F*cking child Scott”.
Alexsei's harsh tone shocked even himself, he hadn't meant to be rude, but the frustration and alcohol where clearly getting to his head.
With a hesitance he spoke once again to boyfriend, his tone a little calmer and more restrained this time as tried to amend his action, “Look... it's been a really rough day. I'm just not up to heading back yet...”
He felt painful guilt burn inside his chest and with a pained expression he stared back at his drink once more as he added softly,“...Take care of yourself, okay?”
Scott appeared to warm up slightly to his tone and Alexsei tossed the bike keys to his boyfriend inattentively.
“Have fun, okay? Just promise me you'll be safe.", Scott mumbled as a forced smile pulled over his lips.
Alexsei could tell from that expression that Scott was secretly hurt.
“Yeah...You too”, He added with a serious and thoughtful expression as he watched Scott turn away from him and exit the bar.
I'm alone...

The hours passed by with dreary speed and it was at around 2am that Alexsei finally managed to pull himself back onto his feet and stumble out in to the city street.
He wasn't drunk despite the high amount of alcohol he had consumed, but he felt weak from a lack of sleep, food and general depression.
I need to get home, he thought factually as he stared after the cars and taxi's that passed by.
He had forgotten that Scott had wanted to pick him up after wards and without much care for general public transport he began to walk back to the League dorms.
The walk would clear away the heat that lingered on his skin and cold night air lighten his mood slightly.

When Alexsei finally reached the dormitories it was around 4:30 am. The lights were out thanks to the sleeping trainers and with ease the Russian padded undetected through the corridors and finally retreating into his room.
Kicking of his shoes and tearing off his shirt he then flopped down onto his bed with exhaustion.
His shirtless torso rippling as he quietly breathed in and out, slipping slowly into a state of light sleep.
I'll make things right...but not tonight
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Scott didn't sleep at all that night. Gabe was already asleep when he got back, so Scott just sat on his bed in the dark, dead silent, and stared blankly at the screen of his cellphone while he waited for Alexsei to call. Once the clock passed 2AM, Scott found himself sick with worry again, and though he took more of the pills that the doctor had given him, they did not help in the slightest. He desperately wanted to go out and look for Alexsei, or at least give him a call, but every time he thought to try, his boyfriend's harsh words would run through his head again, stopping him in his tracks.
“You don't have to worry about me, I'm capable enough to take care of myself thanks... God I'm not a F*cking child, Scott.”
If the words themselves had stung, then the tone they were said in had mortally wounded him. Scott just wasn't sure if he had it in him to take a tongue lashing like that again... So he resigned himself to sitting there in sick insomnia while he waited for his boyfriend to call.

When 4AM came around, his eyes were burning, and his body ached from clinging onto all the tension he held inside. His phone was still clenched in his fist, and honestly he was so worried that he felt like crying. But still, he waited.
When 4:30 came around, Scott heard quiet footsteps in the passageway outside. In a flash he was sitting bolt upright, and then he was standing, scrambling off his bed and racing on light feet to the door.
He paused at the door, fingers trembling from nerves, then burst out into the dark corridor outside. He saw nothing.
Shaking his head, Scott raced down the corridor, running until his legs burned and his lungs ached fit to burst. He stumbled to a halt outside Alexsei's door, and let himself in, stumbling clumsily into the room.
When he saw his boyfriend asleep on the bed, relief crashed over Scott so powerfully that it struck him like a physical blow. He stumbled over to the bed and dropped to his knees beside it, biting his lip to keep from sobbing as emotion overwhelmed him.
He was angry, he was hurt, guilty and worried - but most of all he was simply relieved, and as that relief washed over him again and again, Scott suddenly began to realize how frightfully tired he was.
Although he had wanted to rant and rave at Alexsei - or maybe just curl up and bawl - he didn't have the energy for any of it. Before he could even string too words together, Scott's eyes had slid shut, and he fell fast asleep, curled up on the floor beside Alexsei's bed and shivering from cold and loneliness.
How could he do this to me? How could he?

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 am

Alexsei slept in late that morning, only waking up at around 11:30 thanks to a steam of light that had finally managed to shine through the parted curtains and onto his face.
He blinked groggily and rubbed a hand over his face as the daze of sleep left him.
He was feeling considerably better after a long night of sleep and stared down at his wrist as he read the time off his watch.
I'm late...Erg I really don't care. I need to talk to Scott, he mulled inwardly as he tried to plan out his day ahead. He thought over the league for a few seconds, but couldn't distract himself away from thoughts of Scott. Had his boyfriend gotten home safely after leaving the bar? Alexsei didn't know and this began to trouble him very deeply.
He had neglected Scott badly the day before and wanted nothing more than to hold his boyfriend close to him and thank him for putting up with everything that had happened.
Alexsei felt his hand clutch tightly around the sheet of his bed as his memories came back to him, He had lashed out with words and hurt Scott.
He must hate me..., Alexsei thought bitterly as guilt and regret began to fill his chest, making it painful and heavy.
Slowly he sat up to gaze about his room. Everything appeared to be in place and with that he swung his legs loosly over the side of the bed and stood up.
As he did so he knocked his foot into something on the floor, it felt soft and cold. He gazed down with mild confusion to investigate.
“Scott?...”, He murmured with comprehension as his concerned eyes found the form of his boyfriend neatly curled up on the floor beside his bed.
For a moment panic pulsed through him and he crouched down beside Scott to check if the boy was alright. “Hey?...Scott, Come on wake up”, He murmured firmly with worry as he gently tapped his boyfriend's cheek.
He's so cold
Alexsei's eyes narrowed and flickered blue with fear for a moment, he didn't like the unknown and he didn't like the fact that Scott was laying on the ground ,out cold like a light.
Did something happen? Why are you here down on the ground?....Dammit Scott you better be okay
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next