Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:40 am

"Are you kidding me? Of course I want to go!", Scott exclaimed with excitement as he latched onto the Russian's arm.
Alexsei was rather surprised by Scott's enthusiasm and shook his head with a smirk in place as Scott animatedly explained meeting the leaders through out his journey.
When his bubbly boyfriend trotted off to the bathroom, Alexsei made his own way towards his wardrobe.
Opening the doors idly, he searched through his clothes for a suitable jacket, while Scott's chatted to him in the background.
"Who's going to be there?", his boyfriend suddenly asked, leaving Alexsei to pause and think for a moment as he picked out a black trench coat with a grey evee furred hood and collar.
“Sabrina from Saffron City, will be there...Wattson, Flannery, Brock, Misty.”, he counted off with a general lack of enthusiasm. Pulling on his coat, he headed back towards the bed with a pair of steel toed boots in hand. “Generally that lot and a few of the Orange League leaders...maybe Surge and Drake”, he murmured thoughtfully as he pulled on his boots.
Scott seemed to consider this for a moment before fiddling further with hair.
"Do you think they'll like me?", he asked, making Alexsei look up from his shoes at his handsome boyfriend who now stood before him, bright and eager.
With a roll of his ultra marine eyes the Russian stared back at his shoes, “I like you...There's no reason why they shouldn't.”, he murmured ever so slightly shy.
When he was done with his boots he got to his feet, tossing a jacket Scott's way as he make his way towards the door, “It's cold outside, you'll need that”, he added briefly over his shoulder before opening the door for Scott to step out first.

A long walk through the League Stadium later.
Alexsei and Scott found themselves outside a private lounge area that overlooked the stadium.
People inside the lounge buzzed and chatted away with enthusiasm as they shared the years events.
With a rather unimpressed expression, Alexsei pushed open the glass doors and led Scott inside the room.
The amount of people inside made the Russian nauseous, but he decided to grin and bear it until he met up with the one person he had actually come to see; Falkner. The man had been his coach and trainer before Alexsei had even become a gym leader and he was secretly keen to see his old master.
“See anyone you know yet?”, Alexsei asked with some interest as he turned to Scott.
His boyfriend had beaten seven other Leaders before meeting him and in honest the Russian was rather curious to know who they were.
A familiar face suddenly caught Alexsei's eye and within the next few minutes a beautiful woman with long black stepped into his path.
“That aura of yours is ever strong Alexsei”, She murmured with a small smile before greeting Scott with apparent familiarity,”It's good to see that you found what you were looking for” she added with a knowing grin as she flicked her blue eyes from Scott to Alexsei.
The Russian didn't really understand the small exchange between them and folded his arms casually across his chest as he spoke, “It's been a while, how are things in Safforn City”
For once the Russian's tone wasn't harsh, Sabrina was one of the few leaders he could tolerate.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 am

“I like you...There's no reason why they shouldn't.” Alexsei muttered shyly in response, and Scott just blushed, honestly touched by his boyfriend's awkward response. He chuckled fondly to himself, and with a flutter of affection in the pit of his stomach, he took Alexsei's hand and walked out of the room, flashing his boyfriend a loving glance.

The pair walked for a while until they finally came to the private lounge reserved for the gym leaders. Scott automatically released Alexsei's hand, but he edged behind him slightly as they entered the room. It was all so fancy and official-looking... He rather felt as though he shouldn't be there... But as long as he was with Alexsei, then it was fine.
“See anyone you know yet?” His boyfriend ask, startling Scott out of his stunned state. "Oh!" He responded quickly, "I dunno. Um..." He let his eyes search the room, darting over unfamiliar faces before he finally found some familiar ones.
"Well, there's Brock and Misty." He said, pointing cheerfully, "Blaine, Bugsy, Erika..." Scott paused then, tilting his head slightly to one side, "And that just leaves Surge... I assume he doesn't want to run into you again." He shot Alexsei a glance, and smirked slightly before going on, "And Sab-"
Just as he was about to say her name, Sabrina popped up like magic before them, causing Scott to jump. He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head in a slightly uncomfortable fashion. Even when he had battled Sabrina, she had seemed to make a habit of jumping out and giving him a fright. It wasn't that he didn't like her, rather just that her psychic nature made him a little jumpy.
"Hi Sabrina." He greeted, releasing his nerves with a sigh and offering a slight smile. ”It's good to see that you found what you were looking for.” Sabrina murmured, eyes twinkling knowingly. Scott glanced at Alexsei, then blushed and looked away, remembering the prediction that Sabrina had made... After their battle, she had told him that he would find what he sought in the Cyan mountains... And more. Scott understood now what that had meant.
"Yeah," He agreed, grinning back at her, "You coulda warned me about how bloody difficult he'd be." He rolled his eyes and snickered as he ruffled Alexsei's hair.

Alexsei and Sabrina chatted for a while then, and Scott stood cheerfully beside them, occasionally throwing in his two cents' worth, or else just looking around. After a while, a young green-haired trainer caught his eye, and with a face-splitting grin, dashed over to tackle him into a hug.
"Scott!" The boy exclaimed, quickly climbing Scott's tall frame like a tree. "Whoa, Bugsy!" Scott exclaimed, laughing as he shoved the young boy off him. "Good to see you again!" He held out a hand to Bugsy, and the pair bumped fists, then shook hands like old friends.
"You too." Bugsy answered, beaming, "My Scyther is doing well now, thanks to Bayleef."
"I'm glad to hear that." Scott answered earnestly, nodding in response. When he had battled Bugsy, the young gym leader's prize Scyther had been ill, but with the help of Bayleef's synthesis attack, the bug Pokemon had quickly returned to full health. In any case, Scott's kindness had won him Bugsy's friendship, and the 'child prodigy', as they called him, had become rather fond of his latest challenger.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Sabrina and Alexsei exchanged words in idle conversation as they chatted over general news and the events that had occurred over the past few months.
On occasion Scott would add a thought or an opinion to the conversation, but for the most part the boy's attention lay else where.

When Bugsy came bolting along through the room towards them, Alexsei felt an irritated sigh escape his lips. He wasn't keen on kids or their endless amounts of energy. He also had a particular thing against Bugsy being gym leader.
When he turned to face the green-haired kid, he was rather surprised to find 'The child Prodigy' clinging to Scott.
With a raised eyebrow he watched the two boys greet each other with friendly familiarity. They chatted away cheerfully with child-like animation,and from what Alexsei could briefly gather, Scott had battled against Bugsy for one of the league badges.
Not feeling particularly needed, The Russian turned back to Sabrina, “I guess I'll see you later then”, he murmured casually. The black-haired girl smiled at him in response, “From what I can see, Yes...Oh? And Alexsei”, she added thoughtfully as her tone changed to mild concern, “Watch yourself okay?, Bad luck is on your heels tonight ”. With a final cheerful smile she left the Russian on that note and padded over to where Brock and Misty were.

Why she has to say things like that I'll never know...God it pisses me off though
Slightly on edge the Russian grunted with mild annoyance before turning his attention back to Scott and Bugsy.
“Hmph...I see that your still here and not at School where you belong”, Alexsei scolded rather coldly as he eyed Bugsy with annoyance.
The Green-haired boy glared back at Alexsei for a moment with some intensity. It was clear that there was something between them and with a sudden cheekiness the kid stuck out his tongue in defiance, “Nya Nya, You can't tell me what to do ye old grump”
With a look of clear distaste Alexsei folded his arms across his chest and leaned casually against the wall behind him.
“Bloody bug-obsessed brat”, he muttered with some agitation before shaking his head in disapproval and turning Scott with a roll of his eyes. “Hope your at least having a good time...Do you need anything to drink?”, he asked with a smirk as his eyes darted towards a table filled with colorful cocktails.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

After Scott had been chatting to Bugsy for a while, Alexsei joined in the conversation, and not altogether politely. “Hmph... I see that you're still here and not at School where you belong.” He grumbled coldly as he glared at Bugsy.
"Alexsei!" Scott chided, elbowing him roughly in the ribs and shooting him a savage glance, "Play nice!" Bugsy launched back a cheeky response, obviously undeterred and Scott just chuckled and shook his head in fond amusement. At least little Bugsy was tough enough to handle Alexsei's abrasive personality. The child was obviously used to the Russian's cold attitude from similar get-togethers.
“Bloody bug-obsessed brat.” Alexsei muttered beside him, and Scott snorted in amusement as he turned to look back at his boyfriend, smirking at some private joke.
“Hope you're at least having a good time... Do you need anything to drink?” His boyfriend offered, gesturing toward a table of cocktails. Scott considered it a moment, then shook his head. Ever since the ordeal with Lance, Scott had not been all too trusting with alcohol. He preferred to avoid it when he could.
"I think I'll pass, thanks." He said, smiling at Alexsei, "But yes, I'm having a great time. It's great to see everybody again!" As he spoke, he got a wave from Brock, sitting a few tables over, and raised his hand to wave back.
"Besides," He went on, turning to Alexsei with a warm smile, "I really am happy just to get to spend some time with you again. It's been far too long since we went out like this." He paused, then added in a deviously teasing fashion, "You could even call it a date..." He ruffled Alexsei's hair playfully, rather enjoying toying with his boyfriend, and gestured to a nearby table. "Should we sit?" He asked, plonking cheerfully down on a chair before Alexsei could answer him.
Scott was just beginning to look like his energetic, bubbly self again at last, when out of the crowds of people, a pair of familiar faces appeared. Seeing them, Scott froze. One was Drake, still sporting bruises from his fight with Alexsei, but the young man at his side was the one that caught Scott's attention. He looked terribly familiar, but Scott could not quite decide who he was... All he knew was that the stranger reminded him of Lance.
Then, when the pair reached the table, the younger man spoke. "Hello Scott, Alexsei." He purred in a menacing fashion.
It is Lance!
Staring at the man's scarred, surgically repaired face, Scott swallowed thickly, desperately fighting the urge to shrink away behind Alexsei.
"Lance." He grunted in response, inclining his head slightly. "And you must be Drake..." He turned to look at the gym leader, who was glaring at Alexsei with eyes shooting daggers. Scott waited a while for the man to turn to him, and when he didn't, Scott's eyes narrowed irritably for a moment. He did not like to be ignored.
"Yeah, his hair's blue." He commented airily, "Weird, I know." Drake looked at him then, frowning at Scott as though he were a total idiot. Scott just beamed brightly in response, and held out a hand, "So you're Drake, right? I'm Scott. Nice to meet you."
Drake begrudgingly took Scott's hand and shook it as though it were a chore, muttering in a sneering voice, "Charmed..." He looked Scott judgmentally up and down, then turned to look at Alexsei again.
"So it seems we both have pupils in the league, huh...?" He smirked, "Should be... Interesting."
"Should be." Scott agreed cheerfully, answering for Alexsei. (Obviously, he was not going to be ignored.) "It'll be just like old times, huh Lance?" Scott shot the man a devious smirk, expertly hiding the bubbling fear that he felt in his throat every time he looked at him.
"You remember, don't you? Back in Pokemon school, when I kicked your ass in every test..."
"Yes, I remember." Lance grunted sharply, obviously warning Scott to stop.
"And every project," He went on enthusiastically, checking off the points on his fingers, "And every essay,"
"Okay, Scott."
"And every exam, and every practical,"
"That'll do, Scott!" Lance's voice rose slightly, but Scott just chattered on happily,
"And every game, and every battle. Especially every battle. I don't think you ever won a battle, did you Lance? Even that time you tried to feed your Quillava-"
"WELL, then!" Lance exclaimed loudly, clearing his throat and cutting Scott off to save himself to humiliation of Scott telling one of his most mortifying childhood cheating stories.
"We'd best be off." He said, looking at Drake, who nodded in response, "See you too around." He flashed a dangerous smirk, and Scott responded with a cheerful mock salute.
After the two had left, however, Scott went quiet again, his good mood from before quickly evaporating as stress and worry began niggling at him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm

"I really am happy just to get to spend some time with you again. It's been far too long since we went out like this."
Alexsei found himself watching his boyfriend with hidden fondness as Scott flashed a devious smile his way.
"You could even call it a date...", The boy added teasingly as he ruffled the Russian's hair playfully.
With an annoyed snort, Alexsei dodged out of Scott's attempted assault on his hair. “A date huh? Now that you mention it, I don't think we've had many of those”, he murmured thoughtfully as he followed Scott to an empty table. With a cheerful expression on his lips, Scott plonked himself down on one of the chairs. And after snatching hold of bizarre looking blue cocktail, Alexsei did the same.
It was a little hard to believe that earlier that day they had been fighting tooth and claw with each other.
Despite being in the heat of a crowd and company, Alexsei was feeling slightly less miserable that usual. From the look of things Scott seemed happier too.
So much for Sabrina's bad luck crap..., The Russian mulled as he stirred the colored drink with some apprehension. He hadn't really seen what he had taken and was having second thoughts about whether or not to drink this party blue muck in a glass.

With his chin resting casually on the back of his hand and his elbow propped up on the table, Alexsei exchanged a few idle words of conversation with Scott.
He could see that his boyfriend's attention lay in the crowd, but this time Scott took on a more tensed expression that made Alexsei slightly edgy.

"Hello Scott, Alexsei.", A familiar silky voice purred.
Glancing up from his drink, Alexsei stared stonily into the scarred and surgically repaired face that had once been Lance. It took him a moment to realized who he was looking at, but those emerald eyes gave him his answer.
Lance didn't look nearly as bad as he had on the night Alexsei had mauled him, but the man certainly wasn't what he used to be. At least not in the looks department on any case.

Drake stepped in to join Lance, he still donning the nasty bruises Alexsei had gifted him with.
A satisfied smirk passed over the Russian's lips, but he said nothing to the two men and stared back at his glass with feigned interest.
They know what'll happen if they lay hands on Scott while he's at my side, I'll send them to f*cking china in pieces, He thought with some threat as he watched Scott protectively out of the comer of his eye.
He would take charge if his lover was threatened, however if Scott still felt happy, then until that time he would just point blankly ignore Drake and Lance.
He had no business with gutter filth like them.

Scott was the one who finally took charge and greeted the men. However despite Scott's greeting, Drake appeared to have eyes only for Alexsei, and it wasn't long before the Russian was glaring back with cold challenge.
The air between the two men was thick with hate and Alexsei could felt the hair on his neck prickle with anticipation. It clear that they were ready to fight once again.
Luckily before they could so Scott intervened, clearing not taking kindly to being ignored.
"Yeah, his hair's blue. Weird, I know ", Scott commented casually, breaking the tension and catching Drake's attention once more.
At That comment Alexsei raised an eyebrow indignantly, before flicking his cobalt fringe away from his face in a 'So what if it's blue' kind of attitude.
He felt too pissed at that point to really speak and left Scott to proceed with his attempts at communicating with Lance and Drake.
When Drake gazed judgmentally at Scott, Alexsei felt his fingers tighten around the glass in his hand. He didn't take notice of the cracks that had began to snake through the glass beneath the pressure of his fingers.
"So it seems we both have pupils in the league, huh...?", Drake observed with a smirk. Their was challenge in his voice which provoked Alexsei . "Should be... Interesting."
Before The Russian could retort, Scott took the led, "Should be.", he added cheerfully.
Something in Scott's attitude seemed to alter ever so slightly and Alexsei smirked with pride as Scott faced Lance with something akin to mock, "It'll be just like old times, huh Lance?"
The two apprentices battled it out subtlety with words and Alexsei listened to his boyfriend's School experiences with some interest.
In the Russian's personal opinion, Scott was doing a Damn good job at keeping their uninvited guests at bay.
When Lance was finally at his wits end, he turned to Drake and nodded before adding quickly, "We'd best be off...See you two around." With a danger smirk upon his snake-like features, Lance and Drake disappeared into the crowd once again.

When they were alone once again, Alexsei turned his attention to Scott, who sat dead quiet at the other end of the table. His boyfriend had used up most of his courage during that exchange and it was time for Alexsei to take the led again.
With a small sign the Russian finally released the cocktail glass from his grip.
Unfortunately as he did so the glass shattered from cracks that had formed and almost all at once a mess of blue liquid leaked out along the table.
With an annoyed and almost embarrassed glare at the glass, Alexsei turned to Scott. His lips curling into a humored smirk, “Well that could have gone a lot worse”, he murmured as he shook some of the sticky drink off from his now soaked sleeve.
Pausing for a moment he gazed at Scott with a slightly deeper expression, “You should now that I'm proud of you... You handled Lance as though he were a mere child.”
Rubbing a tiny bleeding cut that lay on the inside of his palm, Alexsei smiled silently to himself as a sudden thought came to mind.
“Are you upset with me?”, he asked softly.
“You know that Lance is in that state because of what I did”, he explained sullenly before pricking a finger aimlessly on a sharp fragment of glass.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Scott was already lost in thought, when suddenly the sound of shattering glass caught his attention. He jumped in surprise, eyes widening as he saw blue liquid spreading across the tablecloth.
"What the...?" He muttered, frowning in confusion. It took him a moment to get over his shock, but when he did, he quickly began dabbing up the mess of sticky blue liquid with a napkin, catching it before it could drip off the tablecloth. Alexsei just shook the drips from his arm, apparently unconcerned, and commented lightly, “Well that could have gone a lot worse.” Scott looked up to see his boyfriend smirking at him, and rolled his eyes, secretly letting a fond little smile curve his lips.
"Sure." He retorted sarcastically, "It's not like you broke a glass or anything, Mister Temper."
Ignoring Scott's teasing, Alexsei looked at him deeply, and Scott ceased dabbing at the spilled drink when he felt his gaze pulled instinctively to meet Alexsei's.
“You should know that I'm proud of you... You handled Lance as though he were a mere child.” Alexsei said seriously, causing Scott to smile shyly in response. He looked away, blushing slightly, and mumbled, "Whatever. It was nothing."
Despite what he said, the smile refused to leave Scott's lips, and he was clearly pleased as punch with Alexsei's praise. To hear the words 'I'm proud of you' come from his boyfriend's lips was a dream come true for Scott. In all honesty, that was what he strove for more than anything. Suddenly, he began to feel strangely pleased about the run-in with Lance...

“Are you upset with me?”
Hearing these soft words, Scott looked up in surprise to see Alexsei rubbing a cut on his palm. "Of course not." He answered quickly, "Why would I be-"
“You know that Lance is in that state because of what I did.” Alexsei reminded him, but Scott did not listen at first. Perhaps he didn't dare think on it just yet. Instead, he frowned angrily when Alexsei pricked his finger on a shard of glass, and snapped irritably, "Stop that!"
He grabbed Alexsei's hand, and brushed the glass off the table with his other hand, managing to nick his own palm in the process. Grumbling to himself, Scott picked up a clean napkin, and began dabbing tenderly at the cut on Alexsei's hand.
"Bloody destructive Russian...." He grumbled to himself, bundling Alexsei's hand up in the napkin.
When he could no longer make an excuse out of tending to his boyfriend, Scott sighed, and began shredding the end of Alexsei's makeshift napkin-bandage, effectively undoing all the pointless work that he had just done.
"I'm not upset with you." He murmured quietly, answering his boyfriend at last, but still not meeting his gaze.
"At least, not any more. I was at first, but it's done now." He shrugged, "No use fretting over it. Still..." He looked up at Alexsei, meeting his gaze seriously, with something akin to caution.
"I didn't realize how much damage you did to him, Alexsei." He whispered, "I hate that you can still smile about that." His eyes narrowed in concern, "And I hate that you did it on my account... Though of course, I appreciate you protecting me," Scott amended quickly, shooting Alexsei a brief smile, "I just... I guess I sometimes forget the kind of damage you can really do. You're always so gentle around me... In a way, I wish everybody could see that side to you."
If they did, I know they'd all love you like I do... And you deserve to be loved, Alexsei. More than you know...
Finishing what he wasn't quite brave enough to say in his head, Scott just offered a little shrug, and smiled sweetly at Alexsei.
"It's behind us now." He reminded his boyfriend kindly, "It was a little upsetting to see Lance in such a state, but..." Scott shrugged again, "I don't blame you, Alley Cat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:05 am

"I'm not upset with you...At least, not any more. I was at first, but it's done now.", Scott murmured softly as he gently dabbed a napkin to the small cut bleeding in Alexsei's palm.
Neither of the two boy's allowed their gazes to meet, but Alexsei felt rather humbled by Scott's kindness as the boy tended to his wound.
People didn't tend to Alexsei usually. If they tried, he usually just pushed them away or lashed out defensively. His trust was very fickle and belonged only to a set few people like Scott.

There was some unease between the two and Alexsei couldn’t help but wonder if Scott was disappointed in him. Some part of him silently knew that Scott felt that way, yet another part of him still held pride to his own actions and justified that Lance had deserved his fate, perhaps even a crueler fate.
Thinking back to the night with Lance, the Russian began to realized how few memories he actually had of the fight. The images all seemed blurred and vague , it was frustrating and yet he knew exactly what had happened.
I don't have nearly enough self-control, it's shameful and repulsive, he mulled heavily with some annoyance.

Feeling his boyfriend's eyes on him, Alexsei grunted and looked up, meeting Scott with questioning silence.
As though reading his thoughts, Scott shrugged and added, "No use fretting over it”
Scott seemed to slip into a state of sullenness despite his words. Still..., he added with some serious that narrowed his eyes in something close to apprehension.
"I didn't realize how much damage you did to him, Alexsei...I hate that you can still smile about that. And I hate that you did it on my account "
Clenching his jaw defensively Alexsei narrowed his eyes before turning away sharply. He knew the damage he had done and hearing Scott point it out like this made him feel guilty.
I shouldn't have to feel guilty, I did what was needed...I was the one who was right.
With a suddenly glare towards Scott, Alexsei retorted with coldness, “I don't regret what I've done. If I've sullied your name however I'll make amends”
Concern passed over Scott's features as he considered Alexsei's abrasiveness, ” Though of course, I appreciate you protecting me.”
A small smile from Scott seemed to soften Alexsei once more and the Russian simply sighed. He couldn’t hold anger to his boyfriend's smile, it wasn't possible.
"I just... I guess I sometimes forget the kind of damage you can really do. You're always so gentle around me... In a way, I wish everybody could see that side to you.", Scott murmured thoughtfully, his soft mouth tilting into a gentle smile.
Secretly touched by Scott's words Alexsei stared off at the crowds, suddenly feeling very shy. No one had ever said anything like that to him, hell he didn't even consider himself capable of being gentle and here Scott was making observations like that.
Your such a fool, I'm not kind. Gentility's not in my nature either...yet you see an illusion of me that no one else can. I love you for that more than you know
With a shrugged of his shoulder's Scott set down his napkin, clearly done with this heavy mood that never seemed to leave them.
"It's behind us now.", He stated simply before adding, "It was a little upsetting to see Lance in such a state, but...I don't blame you, Alley Cat."
Responding with a firm nod, was all Alexsei had for those words. He was grateful that Scott hadn't been too put off by the mess his temper had made of Lance's face. In honesty, seeing the end result of his temper Scared him slightly and he had expected Scott to be angry.

A crackling sound echoed through out the room and coming out his daze Alexsei quirked an eyebrow with alertness. Another crackle followed the first and a then small boom came next.
Turning to his boyfriend with a more relaxed expression, he questioned , “Want to get some air?...I want to show you something”
Standing up from his seat, Alexsei padded towards Scott before offering his hand out towards his boyfriend.
Pulling Scott up from his seat, he then led the boy through the lounge area and onto the balcony area.
The balcony over looked the stadium and in the distance burned the famous flame of Moltres; A beacon of hope and a symbol of triumph to the trainers competing in the league.
Alexsei hadn't really shaken off his aloof attitude yet, but it was clear that he was trying to make some amends.
Tucking an arm gently around his boyfriend's waist, Alexsei held Scott close to his side before nodding up towards the sky.
With another small bang, the sky exploded into a mess of colorful red glittered flecks. The fireworks of the League's opening Ceremony had begun and it was quite a spectacular sight to see.
They stared up into the sky for a moment or two. Regaining some nerve, Alexsei leaned in to kiss Scott gently on the cheek. “Beautiful isn't it?...It's a good way to start off the competition”, he murmured simply as he tucked a strand of hair behind his boyfriend's ear.
The Russian was ready to push Lance out his mind and focus on Scott once more.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Scott watched Alexsei as his boyfriend's attention wavered, caught by the distant sound of a whistling bang, and the next moment, Alexsei looked at him and said, “Want to get some air? ...I want to show you something.”
Alexsei stood and walked over to him, and Scott smiled as he took his boyfriend's proffered hand. "Okay." He answered, gazing warmly into his boyfriend's handsome face as he stood beside him, "I'm right behind you."

With that, Scott proceeded to follow Alexsei through the lounge and out onto the balcony. The moment the cool night air hit his face, he grinned and rushed over to the edge, leaning over the railing to stare up into the start-studded sky. The brilliant flashes of fireworks in the darkness reflected off Scott's shining eyes, and when he looked back at Alexsei he was beaming, face alive with a wonderful, childlike innocence. Alexsei's arm slipped around his waist, and Scott snuggled happily closer to his boyfriend, nuzzling his neck in an affectionate fashion.
Thank you. He thought happily, Thank you for bringing me here.
The two stared up at the brilliant display for a while longer, and then Scott felt the touch of lips on his cheek, and he looked shyly away, smiling to himself.
“Beautiful isn't it?... It's a good way to start off the competition.” Alexsei murmured beside him, and Scott just nodded, momentarily dumbstruck by his boyfriend's deep, husky voice. It was music to his ears.
He looked up obediently when Alexsei tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, and smiled radiantly in response.
"Alexsei..." He murmured, reaching out to cup his boyfriend's cheek in a soft palm, "I just-" He chuckled, shaking his head, and dropped his hand from Alexsei's face, leaning contently into his shoulder instead. "I'm so glad I met you." He mumbled shyly, bending his head to gently kiss his boyfriend's neck. "This whole thing... Everything... It's just- It's amazing." He laughed under his breath, and looked up at Alexsei, beaming lovingly. "I don't know how you always know exactly how to cheer me up, but you sure do have a knack for it, don't you?"
Scott grinned, then shook his head in amusement, and turned to stare back at the firework display overhead.
"It's so beautiful..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 pm

When Alexsei felt Scott's hand touch his cheek, he blinked silently and allowed a subtle smirk to play upon his cold lips. He was content for the first time since they'd arrived at the league.
When he heard Scott murmur his name with affection, he stared up to gaze into his boyfriend's beautifully reflective eyes. They were filled with a strange child-like kind of wonder.
"I just- I'm so glad I met you.", Scott mumbled shyly as his lips caressed Alexsei's neck in a gentle kiss.
A shiver passed through Russian's skin and for a brief moment he felt ever so slightly ticklish. Scott continued, "This whole thing... Everything... It's just- It's amazing."
With a small shake of his head, Alexsei agreed and added thoughtfully, “The league used to be like my second home, I've always loved it here."
He paused for a moment as a few fond playful memories lingered through his mind."It makes me think back to the times when I first started to compete. I was so excited back then ”
Clenching his jaw, a hardened expression crossed his features as his memories lapsed into unpleasantness , “I suppose... things just became gray over the years. It was like a fire slowly turning to ash.”
Running his fingers gently along Scott's jawline, he met his lover's smile with deep intensity “You brought back most of the colour to my world...Thank you Scott”
Pulling back to stare up at the stars, Alexsei patted Scott on the back, trying not to get too awkward about what he had said.
Scott seemed to smile up at him with loving warmth before replying, "I don't know how you always know exactly how to cheer me up, but you sure do have a knack for it, don't you?"
Watching his boyfriend out of the corner of his blues eyes, Alexsei shrugged, “Guess I learned from the best”
He winked Scott's way before bumping his boyfriend's shoulder against his own with affection.
With an amused grin from Scott, the brunette turned his gaze upwards, commenting once more on the beauty of the fireworks.
With his arms wrapped protectively around Scott's waist, Alexsei brought his lover close to his chest as they stared up at the sky together.

They remained in each other's embrace throughout most of the get together, until finally a familiar face stepped onto the balcony with them.
With some annoyance Alexsei glared briefly at Gabe before nodding in greeting and releasing Scott from his hold.
Sinking his hands into his jacket pockets and taking up an aloof stance, he watched sternly as Gabe greeted back. “Hey Guys, Great night isn't it?”
The Russian said little and left the talking to Scott, he didn't take kindly to company, but decided to tolerate Gabe for Scott's sake. He knew that they were friends and unlike himself, he knew that Scott needed friends.
Pretending to pay attention to the exchange between them, Alexsei had his eyes else where. He had caught sight of Drake and Lance in the distance and from the look of things, they appeared to be leaving the lounge for the night.
Looks like we dodged a bullet tonight,, Alexsei thought with some relief as he glanced back towards Scott.
The Russian said nothing, but claustrophobia had begun to gnaw at his senses. With all the people clustered around him, he was starting to feel slightly ill and exhausted
Gabe seemed to have Scott in his care and with an accepting nod the Russian cleared his throat before interrupting their conversation.
“I'm heading back my room. Try and stay out of trouble okay Scott?”, He added murmured seriously before gently kissing his boyfriend's cheek and whispering, “I love you...Watch your back”
Turning to walk away, he nodded a brief farewell to Gabe. The fact that he had chosen to leave Scott behind in Gabe's care was enough to be said about his feelings towards Scott's friend.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Scott and Alexsei sat together in companionable silence for a while, and Scott found himself feeling completely content again; all the worries gone from his mind for the first time in far too long. Just having Alexsei's arms around him was the most wonderful feeling in the world, and suddenly any trouble seemed miniscule by comparison.
Even when Gabe arrived, Scott did not shrink away in shyness. He just greeted his friend with a smile, still leaning happily into Alexsei's embrace, right until his boyfriend pulled away. Knowing that Alexsei needed his space, Scott didn't bother chasing the affection, but rather let the man have his moment of aloofness. It did not surprise him when, a few moments later, Alexsei decided to take his leave.
“I'm heading back my room. Try and stay out of trouble okay Scott?” Alexsei murmured, giving Scott a brief peck on the cheek as he added, “I love you... Watch your back.”
Scott nodded, smiling warmly, and replied, "Don't worry, I will. See you later, Alexsei." He gave his boyfriend's hand a loving squeeze, then watched with some disappointment as his boyfriend walked away.

Luckily, Scott's subdued mood was short-lived, because soon enough Gabe had taken him right back into the swing of the party, and a few hours of lively talking and drinking (with virgin cocktails for Scott) later, he was feeling as happy as he possibly could without Alexsei, and he was ready to head back to his room for a well deserved rest. Gabe decided to stay a little longer, so Scott waved goodbye to him and headed back alone, humming the Pokemon song absentmindedly to himself.

When he reached his room and opened the door, Scott saw something that made him freeze. There, sitting on the bed with one leg folded over the other, was Lance.
Stunned silent, Scott just gaped as the other man stood, and greeted silkily, "Ah, Scott. I've been expecting you. Care to join me for a little chat?" He walked up to Scott, getting up in his space right away, and Scott gave Lance a firm shove in the chest. "I have nothing to say to you!" He growled angrily, "Get out of here, Lance!"
"You don't have to say anything." Lance snarled, grabbing Scott's collar, "Just listen. Now close the door."
"No."
"Scott, I suggest you listen to me."
"Oh yeah?" Scott's brows creased into an angry frown, and he slapped Lance's hands off his collar with surprising strength, "Why's that?"
Lance smiled, a sickeningly sweet little simper, and replied simply, "Because, Scott... I just think it would be terrible if your little boyfriend was to go off to jail, don't you...?" He touched a finger to his lip, pouting in mock concern, "You know what happens in jail, don't you Scott...?" He mimed something unspeakable, and Scott shuddered in disgust, pulling back and shooting Lance an accusing glare. "Why are you implying?" He demanded aggressively, "Alexsei's not-"
"I have something to show you, Scott." Lance interrupted, oblivious to Scott's objections, "If you care about your little boyfriend's freedom, then meet me in the locker room in five minutes... Or suffer the consequences."

With that, Lance left, and Scott found himself standing shakily in the middle of the room, feeling more alone than he had in his life.
What do I do...? His tongue darted nervously over his lips, and Scott just stood there a moment, poised in indecision. But as horrible images of Alexsei in prison began to run through his head, Scott's decision was soon made for him. Not only did he follow Lance to that locker room, he sprinted there.
When he arrived, Lance was already waiting, and he gestured to a TV hanging on the wall. Scott stared wordlessly at it, and at the press of a button, the screen burst into life, instantly showing blurry footage of Alexse straddling an already half-mutilated Lance, and beating the living shit out of him.
Scott gasped, and pulled back in revulsion, covering his mouth as he gagged. He had never seen his boyfriend so utterly out of control before... He was like some sort of rabid animal in the way he mauled the defenseless Lance, and Scott couldn't quite suppress the shudder that scurried up his spine.
If anybody sees this... He thought to himself in despair, Alexsei will be locked up for sure. He... He looks like a monster.
Bile rose in his throat, and before he could even speak, Scott had raced into a bathroom stall to throw up. When he returned, Lance was waiting for him, the TV switched off once again.
"Do you see now...?" He asked quietly, trailing a finger gently over Scott's chin, "Why you would be... Wise... To do as I say? It would be a crying shame if the authorities were to see that... Don't you think?"
Scott swallowed nervously and looked away, shaking.
"What do you want from me?" He whispered hoarsely, his voice choked by fear. Lance just smirked, and replied silkily, "Meet me here the same time tomorrow, alone, and maybe you'll find out..." He tweaked Scott's chin, then turned on his heel to saunter off to the door. When he reached it, he looked back over his shoulder, and added innocently, "Oh, and Scott? Try not to keep me waiting. Because if you decide not to show, well..." Lance stroked the DVD disc in his hand, smirking deviously, "I hope your little Alexsei's arse could survive a lifetime in prison."
Lance's crude words made Scott gag again, and by the time he had got a grip on himself, Lance had vanished.

Shaking like a leaf in the breeze, Scott burst out of the locker room, and sprinted down the hallway toward Alexsei's room, choking back the threat of tears in his throat as terror sunk its icy clutches into his heart.
What am I supposed to do?! He asked himself in a panicked thought, If I don't go, Lance is going to get Alexsei locked up, but if I do go, he- I-
Unable to finish his thoughts, Scott bit back a sob, and skidded to a stop outside Alexsei's room. After a few deep, calming breaths, he opened the door and crept in, still shaken to the core. Alexsei was already asleep, but Scott didn't care. He just needed to be near his boyfriend... Just that would be enough to take the fear away.
Swallowing the bile in his throat, he crept over to Alexsei's bed, and curled up on the floor beside it, shivering. This seemed to have become a regular habit of his, but he didn't care... A cold floor beside Alexsei was better than a warm bed without him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

After retreating from the 'party' up at the leader's lounge, Alexsei fled to solitude of his bedroom.
The days at the league seemed to wipe him clean of all energy and when he crashed down into the softness of his mattress it was with complete exhaustion.
“God Dammit, Sleep's never felt this good before”, he murmured through partly muffled words as a pillow hid his face. He lay for a good few minutes recovering from his interaction with people.

Taking in the musky stench of sweat, The Russian eventually decided to get up and shower.
Lifting himself up with effort, he padded towards the bathroom like a foul tempered zombie.
Half an Hour later, he returned to his bed donning a clean set of Boxers and a dark Grey t-shirt.
His hair still dripped wet with moisture from his shower, but without much care Alexsei flopped down against him pillow.
Ready for bed, the Russian fiddled briefly with his cellphone, switching it on an Mp3 setting.
Popping black Headphones over his ears and cranking up the volume on his cellphone, Alexsei drifted off into a state of deep sleep as the words of Sonata Arctica echoed through his dreams.

It was around four am in the morning when Alexsei's cell phone suddenly alerted about it's dying battery.
“The Hell?”, he murmured as he gazed at his phone's flashing screen.
Frowning with annoyance he switched the device off with a click.
”Oh for F*cks sake”, He grumbled irritably as he rubbed some of the sleep away from his reddened eyes.
Picking up the phone with the intention of putting on charge, Alexsei clawed his way out of bed; fighting back pillows and an unused blanket in the process.
When he finally set his feet on the floor and took his first few dazed steps, he nearly toppled over something curled up beside his bed.
Catching himself with some skill and waking up properly this time, Alexsei glared with accusation at the thing that had tripped him.

Realizing that it was Scott that lay curled up on the ground, he felt a sigh escape his lips as he shook his head in slight disbelief.
“Gees Scott, your nearly killed me there”,he murmured through a husky voice before crouching down to examine his boyfriend with a more serious expression. “What are you doing down here anyway?”
Raising an eyebrow with a suspicious look, he turned his head away and grunted briefly with tired agitation, "Your cold..."
Scooping Scott up into his strong arms, Alexsei held his boyfriend securely in his embrace.
With a few steps towards his bed, he then gently deposited Scott onto the softer surface of his mattress.
Padding back across the room to put his phone on charge, he then returned to the bed to scold Scott, “If your going to make this a habit, then at least sleep on the bed Scott”
Pulling a blanket over Scott's head, he sat down abruptly beside his boyfriend and stared at him with a simple concerned expression. “Are you okay?...”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:52 am

Scott lay curled on the ground, shivering and willing himself not to cry, until a semi-conscious state akin to sleep gripped him in the early hours of the morning. He just just slipped into a light doze when suddenly the sound of motion nearby woke him, and the next thing he knew, he had suffered a stabbing pain in the side when Alexsei's foot struck him. Dazed and dizzy, Scott quickly squirmed out of the way as his boyfriend wobbled above him, threatening to fall. Thankfully, Alexsei caught himself at the last minute and grumbled, “Gees Scott, your nearly killed me there. What are you doing down here anyway?” "Sorry," Scott mumbled as his boyfriend crouched down to examine him, "I just... Missed you." He smiled, the gloom hiding the lingering threat of tears in his eyes as Alexsei reached out to touch him. "You're cold." Alexsei said, scooping Scott into his arms. Even though he objected, his boyfriend just ignored him, and the next moment Scott found himself sitting on the bed, hugging his knees as he waited for Alexsei to put his phone on charge.
“If your going to make this a habit, then at least sleep on the bed Scott." Alexsei scolded when he returned, pulling a blanket over Scott, "Are you okay?...”
"I'm fine." Scott lied, smiling reassuringly as he pulled the blanket tighter around his shivering body. "I just wanted to see you, but I didn't want to wake you, so..." He trailed off, shrugging, and reached out to take Alexsei's hand. "You don't mind, do you?" He asked, gazing up at Alexsei with wide brown doe-eyes. His thumb gently traced over his boyfriend's soft hand, and he murmured quietly, "I'm sorry I tripped you." His side twinged painfully at the memory, "If you want to get back to sleep, I'll go..." He trailed off uncertainly, struggling to make out Alexsei's expression in the gloom. When he couldn't see his boyfriend's face, it was difficult to tell if his irritation was sincere, or if it was just his usual attitude. The last thing Scott wanted to do was annoy his boyfriend. He just wanted to be with Alexsei... Just the two of them, alone and yet perfectly together, because something told him that this might be the last time he'd get the chance to love his boyfriend with a pure heart. He was afraid, knowing what the future had in store for him... Afraid not only for himself, but for his relationship with Alexsei, too. He didn't know what Lance wanted from him, but he had a feeling that he could make a pretty good guess. And if he was right, then things with Alexsei would never quite be the same. The thought of it pained Scott's heart, and he found himself dangerously close to tears all over again.
I don't want this. He thought timidly, I wish there were another way...
Swallowing his heartwrenching feelings, Scott forced a smile, and gave Alexsei's hand a gentle tug.
"Hey," He said softly, "Come here." He placed his boyfriend's hand over his heart, then released it to grip the boy's face in his hands.
"We're alone." He whispered, stroking Alexsei's cheeks with his thumbs, and bringing his lips to within inches of his boyfriend's. "Do you want me to stay?"
Please, don't push me away. Let me show you how much I love you now, before it's too late. Before Lance takes everything I'd rather have given to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:53 am

"You don't mind, do you?...I'm sorry I tripped you.If you want to get back to sleep, I'll go...", Scott murmured softly as his hand gently touched Alexsei's.
The Russian considered his boyfriend's tone for a moment, the darkness hid most of Scott's facial expressions making it a little difficult for him to understand his boyfriend's feelings.
He said he's fine...I don't know though.Something seems off to me, he mulled with some annoyance.

Squeezing Scott's hand with some reassurance, he shrugged, “It doesn't bother me, I wasn't all that tired in the first place”
The Russian had woken up after nearly tripping over Scott and he knew that if Scott left now, he'd simply stay out until morning on any case.
Gazing up at Scott with curiosity, Alexsei was sure that he could make out the tiniest trace of smile through the darkness.
"Hey...Come here.", Scott cooed quietly as his placed the Russian's hand over his where his heart lay.
Alexsei stared at Scott uncertainly, then back at his hand. His lips curled into a shy smile as he felt the faint beating of Scott's heart beneath his finger, “I told you before didn't I? ...I'll be right here”
Relaxing into Scott's touch, the Russian felt his lover lift his face to his close to his own.
Their lips were only a breath apart and Scott stroked Alexsei's cheek lovingly as he whispered the words the Russian had wanted to hear for so long, "We're alone.".
Watching Scott with deep intensity, Alexsei moved in to steal a gentle kiss from his lover's soft lips.
Murmuring between his kiss he replied, “Yeah, I guess we are...It's all I've wanted since we came here.”
It was strange, but every time Alexsei had wanted to be alone with Scott, someone would steal away the boy's attention from him. In honesty the Russian wanted nothing more that to be selfish and have his boyfriend all to himself.

His fingers slackened over Scott's heart as his boyfriend quietly questioned, "Do you want me to stay?"
With a small nod, Alexsei traced his cool fingers over Scott's warm neck in simple response, “I'll come to find you if you don't stay”, he murmured teasingly as he nibbled Scott's lip affectionately.
He kissed the boy once more, deeply this time and taking in the utter pleasure of having him close.
Pulling back and gently pressing his forehead to Scott's, he asked “Are you sure that your alright though?” His manner held seriousness as he added casually, “The last time I found you passed out on my floor, you were angry with me.”
The Russian didn't slacken his gaze in the slightest at this point and pondered if he had perhaps upset Scott at the party.
Scott was the only thing that mattered in his universe and he would always do everything in his power to protect him.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:09 pm

“I'll come to find you if you don't stay.” Alexsei threatened, and Scott allowed himself a tiny chuckle when he felt his boyfriend nibbling on his lip. “Are you sure that you’re alright though?” Scott was silent, “The last time I found you passed out on my floor, you were angry with me.”
“I’m not angry.” He promised, smiling widely as he reached out to run his fingers through his boyfriend’s hair.
Why must you be so caring, Alexsei…? Why is it that, no matter what, you can always make me feel like I’m on top of the world? I love you so much. So much. I didn’t ever want to hurt you… If only I could be what you deserve. I hate this.
With eyes filled with hidden tears, Scott toppled clumsily into Alexsei, clutching his face with loving desperation as he kissed him, perhaps more intensely than ever before.
“I… Love… You…” Scott mumbled in between kisses, gradually moving closer and closer to Alexsei, until he had his boyfriend pinned down on the bed. His heart raced with something between fear and exhilaration, egging him on and holding him back all at once. He was so afraid… He didn’t know what Lance intended to do to him, and no matter what, he didn’t want to let that man take from him what rightfully belonged to his boyfriend.
Scott’s thoughts drifted back to that morning, and Alexsei’s touch on his navel, and with a deep breath, he grasped his shirt and wriggled out of it, tossing it to one side. Without missing a beat, Scott lowered his blushing face to Alexsei’s and kissed him again, harshly silencing the shy voice in his head that begged him to snatch up a blanket and hide under it before Alexsei looked at him.
He didn’t even know where, exactly, he intended to go with all this. All he knew was that he had to show Alexsei that he was willing to do anything he wanted, anything at all, just to make him happy. He had to make his boyfriend understand, because if there ever came a time where, even for a moment, Alexsei might think that Scott cared more about Lance than him, Scott knew that his entire world would come crashing down in a heartbeat.
You’re the only man for me. He vowed silently as he kissed Alexsei, tears pooling in his eyes, but not quite spilling over, You’re the love of my life, and nobody else will ever come close to you. I wish I could be yours and only yours, forever… If only I didn’t have to do this. If only I could live untainted by the hands of another. Oh God, I hope there’s some way out of this…

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

“I’m not angry.”, Scott stated with a smile as his soft fingers brushed through Alexsei's bedridden blue hair.
Enjoying the massaging feel of Scott's fingers on his skull, Alexsei felt his eyes close in silent relaxation.
His suspicions on Scott's 'okay' state where slowly put to rest and the Russian finally decided to let his questioning die for the moment.
Why shouldn't he be okay?...He'd trust me enough to tell me if something weren't okay, wouldn't he?
Feeling his boyfriend's hands clasp his hard face, The Russian opened his cerulean eyes with undefined intensity as he took in the strange desperate expression Scott held.
He didn't understand why his boyfriend even held such an expression, but instinctively he felt the need to trust his boyfriend's words.
“Scott...If you say it's so, then I'll believe you”, he murmured decisively, bowing his head with some pride.
His doubtful thoughts left him instantly when Scott's lips closed in on his with a fierce attack.
The action was so sudden that it caught Alexsei completely off guard and for a moment he felt cold logic shun the action.
The need to pull away tempted him, However as the kiss deepened and their tongues touched, untamed emotions arose within the Russian and he held his ground firmly.
Snaking his arms around his boyfriend's body and clutching his shirt between tensed fingers, Alexsei fell backwards into the soft mattress as Scott pinned him down with aggression.
Staring up at his lover's dominate position, Alexsei fought back, sharing a series of deeply passionate kisses as they struggled over power, their arms locking around each other tightly.

Strong feelings of obsession and love boiled within Alexsei and he had to fight them back with force in order to regain some control over already burning body.
He had never felt like this before with Scott, it took intensity to a whole new level and the Russian silently wondered if it wasn't too much too soon.
He wanted nothing more than to have Scott, but something akin to concern held him back.

“I… Love… You…”, Scotted murmured softly as he pressed down hungry kisses to the Russian's lips.
Relishing in both Scott's taste and his words, Alexsei replied challengingly, “I love you more...”
Running his hand's gently over his boyfriend's chest, Alexsei was a little surprised when Scott began to undress, ripping off his shirt carelessly to reveal his perfectly muscled torso.
It was strange to think that earlier that day Scott had shivered at Alexsei's gentlest touch. The amount of intimacy they shared now, seemed to be leading somewhere, not even the Russian could completely comprehend.

Breaking away from Scott lips with a thrilled moan, Alexsei focused for the first time on his lover's bare chest. Murmuring the words, “Beautiful...”, The Russian gently touched a cool hand to Scott's unexplored skin.
Glancing up towards his lover with a questioning expression. His seemed to wordlessly ask permission to continue.
Tracing his fingers teasingly over Scott's breast, he set a gentle kiss over his boyfriend's nipple. (Second Base Finally LOL XD)
A mild sense of accomplishment came over the Russian to this action and deciding not to over push Scott's boundaries any further, he pulled back and returned to his lover's lips with a deeply romantic kiss.
“Why do you have to be so gorgeous?”, he scolded with a subtle smirk as he sank down into the mattress once more. His muscular arms lay sprawled limply at his side, while his long fringe shadowed his cut eye.
He felt excitement fill him like Ecstasy, but he also knew that he was coming to the end of his restraint.
Breathing heavily, the Russian turned his face away to stare at a pillow near his side.
“Scott...I can barely hold myself back anymore. No more for tonight”, He warned softly.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:46 pm

When Alexsei began responding to his desperate acts of intimacy, Scott soon began to lose himself in the moment, the thoughts of Lance sliding to the back of his mind, much to his relief. So he relaxed into the moment, letting Alexsei have his way without complaint for the very first time. A soft gasp escaped his lips as he felt a cool touch on his bare chest, and as he suppressed a shiver, he heard Alexsei murmur softly, “Beautiful...” He met his boyfriend's gaze, and responded to the question he saw there with a smile, pushing back any nerves that still dared linger near the surface of his thoughts. There was a time for uncertainty, but this was not it. This was a time to drop his boundaries, and see how far Alexsei would push him. Frankly, it didn't matter to him what Alexsei would choose to do, or so he thought. No matter how far he took it, as long as it was him, then it couldn't possibly be any more terrifying than what Scott knew was to come. As long as it was him, then everything was okay.
Feeling a sense of calm acceptance wash over him, Scott braced a hand against the pillow, just as he felt his boyfriend's fingers creep up his chest. He swallowed nervously, and a shiver of excitement rippled through him when he felt the warmth of the Russian's breath, then the gentle touch of his lips. A swooping sensation in the pit of his stomach dizzied him, and as his elbow buckled, Scott had to catch himself clumsily before he toppled back onto the pillow.
I've never been touched like this before... He mused, not quiet as anxious as he'd first expected, It's almost... Exciting... I don't mind it, really. In fact, I kind of like it...
Grinning into the darkness, he met Alexsei's gaze daringly, and then his boyfriend's lips had met his, and Scott returned his kiss with a passion, heart still racing from the electrifying sensation of Alexsei's lips on his bare skin.
All too soon, it seemed, Alexsei broke away from him, and Scott looked down into his blazing blue eyes as he lay back on the bed. “Why do you have to be so gorgeous?” He teased softly, causing Scott to blush and chuckle in response.
"Look who's talking..." He retorted, glancing appreciatively over his boyfriend's muscled arms as he trailed a single finger sensually down his chest. This, it seemed, proved too much for Alexsei, because he turned away at that moment, surprising Scott slightly when he uttered a breathless warning, “Scott... I can barely hold myself back anymore. No more for tonight.”
Taken aback by his boyfriend's honesty, Scott drew back his hand, and considered Alexsei curiously. "It's okay, you know." He murmured quietly, bending to peck Alexsei's cheek, "You don't have to hold back on my account."
But even so, I appreciate it... I'm not ready for this, and you know that, don't you? If only... If only everybody were as caring as you, Alexsei...
A lump of emotion rose to Scott's throat, but he hid it with a brave smile as he sat beside Alexsei, gently stroking the hair back from his face. His gaze fell upon the scar beside his boyfriend's gorgeous eye, and Scott felt an odd sense of determination steal over him as he was reminded of why he was doing all this. He would take whatever Lance threw at him, because he knew that if he didn't Alexsei would be in trouble. That wonderful man had suffered enough because of him already, and Scott couldn't bear to let Alexsei be robbed of his freedom all because of him. That scar was a reminder of what happened when Scott failed to fight his own battles. This time, he would personally see to it that his Alexsei would remain safe.
"Good night, Alley Cat." Scott whispered lovingly, pressing soft, warm lips to the Russian's cool forehead for a moment, "I'll see you in the morning. And," He smiled warmly, "I'll win my first battle for you tomorrow. I'll make you proud this time." He winked, "I promise."
The league seems like the least of my problems now... I'm not even nervous any more.
Slowly getting to his feet, Scott gave his boyfriend's hand a quick squeeze goodbye, then turned to walk to the door. When his hand was on the handle he paused and, glancing back over his shoulder, added cheekily, "Oh, and Alexsei? I love you more."
Then, with a devious grin, Scott had vanished behind the closed door - retreating back down the hall to his own room so he could squeeze in a few hours of sleep before his first league battle began.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:34 am

"It's okay, you know.", Scott murmured softly through a curious gaze.
Feeling a gentle kiss upon his cheek Alexsei listened silently as his boyfriend continued, "You don't have to hold back on my account."
The Russian was honestly surprised by Scott's words. He had assumed that Scott would still be struggling with intimacy, especially after their little mishap the previous morning.
Turning his head aside with sudden aloofness, Alexsei silently declined, “It's not that I don't want to...It's just not the right time yet”
Gazing from his slightly clenched hand up to Scott's pleasant smile, Alexsei felt himself relax slightly. His boyfriend's soft fingers stroked playfully through his cobalt hair as he lay peacefully with Scott leaning over his chest. He enjoyed the gesture and the bliss of his boyfriend's company.

When sleep threatened to steal away the Russian's consciousness, he turned on his side, freeing himself from beneath Scott's chest.
Smirking at his slightly surprised boyfriend, he spoke with some firmness to his tone,“We have a long day tomorrow. You're going to need your rest”
Scott hazel eyes softened and with an understanding nod he pressed a soft kiss to Alexsei's forehead.
”Good night, Alley Cat.... I'll see you in the morning. "
Smiling warmly Scott's gaze seemed to burn with strength as an inner fire flicker to life within him, "And, I'll win my first battle for you tomorrow. I'll make you proud this time. I promise."[/i]
Raising his head with clear pride, the Russian gave a firm nod to show his complete belief in Scott's words.
“I know. You've worked hard to get here Scott”
Feeling his boyfriend's hand squeeze his own, Alexsei watched as Scott got up to leave.
The boy was just about out the door, when he turned back with a devious grin plastered across his boyish features,"Oh, and Alexsei? I love you more."

Rolling his eyes in slight disbelief the Russian scolded after his vanishing boyfriend, “Oh Yeah? Well I love you most! Now get to bed already!”
When the door clicked closed and Alexsei was back on his own, he flopped down into the comfort of his pillow ready to catch up his sleep.

The following morning came early for Alexsei and with an irritable snarl, he nearly threw his alarm clock across the room as It proceeded to ring despite being switch off multiple times.
It's the first day of competition today...I've got a lot of work to do and so does Scott for that matter
Deciding that sleep was for the weak, Alexsei pulled himself out of bed at 5:00am.
Showering and dressing quickly,he made his way down the dormitory steps.
Catching a brief glace of Drake, Alexsei sighed with annoyance, murmuring the words “Typical” under his breath as he watched his enemy quietly sneak out of from a room in the forbidden girls dormitory.
Not caring enough to take intuitive, the Russian turned to walk away. Tossing a casually rude comment over his shoulder as Drake passed him,“ Nice Caterpie pajamas asshole”
Ignoring Drakes cursing, Alexsei proceeded down to the empty cafeteria, it was still to early to open, but he took the opportunity to treat himself to something sweet in the kitchen.
Stealing food out of the fridges was simple crime he'd been guilty of for a good few years

“Pity they don't have strawberry... guess this will do”
Pulling out a small dish of peppermint ice-cream, Alexsei quietly ate his breakfast in silence as he began to plan out his day.
As far he knew, Scott had his first battle on the Grass field in arena 4.
It'll be at about 2:00pm...that kid Bugsy will by judging, Sabrina too as far I know
Finishing off the last of his ice-cream, Alexsei tossed the empty tub carelessly into the bin as he made his way outside the building.
He needed to get some major training done as well as picking up supplies for his Pokemon.
His thoughts traveled to Scott for a moment. “Knowing him, He won't be prepared...better pick up a few antidotes and potions for him too”
Heading out onto the streets, Alexsei caught a cab to the nearest Pokemon gym.

By the time he had returned to the League stadium, it was around 10:00am in the morning.
The Russian had finished training his pokemon and felt rather proud of their excellent obedience and powerful display of strength. He had had gained a good few observers while training at the local gym, however he did find it odd they were mostly girls completely uninterested in pokemon.
Shrugging off that thought without care, he padded up the stairs, making his way towards Scott's room with a bag filled with supplies.
When he reached the door, he knocked on it simply, “Scott,you here?”
The door creaked opened to reveal Gabe's friendly face and Alexsei rolled his eyes as the boy greeted him,
“Hey Alexsei, Sorry but Scott's not here at the moment”
Feeling rather awkward, Alexsei glared at Gabe with something akin to threat.
“Guess I'll come back later”, he stated with aloofness before offering up the bag filled with supplies and goods. “Scott needs this, make sure he gets it.... thanks I guess”
Leaving the bag in Gabe's hands, Alexsei padded back down the stairs.
His next destination was towards the office area of the league, where he would no doubly be forced into taking care of incompetently done paper work.
As he walked he pondered quietly over how Scott would react to the gift he'd picked out for him.
He had left it in the bag with the supplies and it lay wrapped up neatly in a small box.
A pure white scarf, woven from finely strung mareep wool.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:27 pm

When Scott woke the next morning - feeling utterly exhausted and none too rested - he quickly gathered his things and headed out to do some last minute training before his first battle. He was on his way to the training grounds when, much to his displeasure, a familiar voice spoke up beside him.
"Ready for your first battle, Scott?"
His head jerked around, and he found himself face to face with Lance, instantly quailing away from the man's horrible, sneering expression.
"No." Scott answered crisply, "I need to train, so if you'll get out of my way..." He tried to walk on, but Lance caught his arm, and Scott swallowed anxiously as he turned back to face the man.
"Don't forget our little deal now, Scott..." Lance warned, grinning deviously, "At just the press of a button, I could have Alexsei in prison."
Scott fell silent, staring at the ground, and murmured miserably, "What do you want from me?"
"Meet me in the locker room right now. Your little Alexsei's not around..." He smirked evilly, "It'll be just the two of us. Perfect, don't you think?"
Scott just stayed silent, nearly choking on his heart as it pounded madly in his throat.
"Don't keep me waiting, Scott..." Lance trilled, and with a flirtatious flick to Scott's chin, he sauntered off down to the locker room.
A few reluctant moments later, Scott forced himself to join the other man, already struggling to swallow past the bile in his throat.
When he entered the locker room, Lance was already undressing.
"Wha-What are you doing?" Scott gasped, stammered nervously. His eyes widened in fear when Lance cast him a lazy smirk, still busy pulling off his belt, and said calmly, "Get the door, would you? We don't want anybody to find out about our..." He approached Scott, and flashed a flirtatious wink as he touched the boy's chin, "Little secret..."
With a repulsed shudder, Scott pulled away, but Lance caught him by the wrist.
"Oh no you don't." He crooned smugly, "If you don't give me what I want, Scott, I just don't think I'll be able to keep this," He held up the incriminating DVD, "Very safe for too much longer."
Scott gulped, bowing his head submissively, and twisted his hands nervously together.
What can I do? I want to run away from here, but Alexsei-
"Come on, Scott..." Lance whispered, edging closer, "This'll be fun for both of us..."
Before Scott could object, Lance was kissing him, and the vile taste of betrayal filled Scott with such disgust that he feared he might hurl. He gagged once, twice, but Lance just kissed him deeper, hands running greedily under his shirt. Scott flinched away from the touch, a whimper escaping his lips, but Lance just hissed at him to shut up, and Scott was forced to raise his arms helplessly, allowing Lance to rip his shirt roughly over his head. Scott flinched, hugging himself in a desperate attempt to hide his bare chest, and cringed away when Lance drew nearer again. "No more, please..." He whimpered when Lance's lips reached for his, "Please, Lance, you've had your fun, don't make me do this any more-" He voice cracked, lips quivering in terror, and when Lance responded with nothing but a cruel laugh, Scott felt himself shrink timidly away, eyes filling with tears. He was helpless, utterly helpless, for though he loathed every minute with Lance, though every touch made him cringe and every kiss made him retch, there was absolutely nothing Scott could to escape. Nothing, save for selling his boyfriend out and effectively signing him up for life in prison. Feeling emotion well powerfully in his throat, Scott bit his lip so hard it bled, but try as he might, he could not hold back the torrents of innocent tears that began streaming down his face at the thought of Alexsei.
I’ve betrayed him… He’s never been anything but loyal to me, and I betrayed him…
Lance’s lips met Scott’s yet again, and he just stood there, numb and dejected, and tried to ignore the feeling of his heart slowly breaking while Lance’s filthy hands caressed his bare torso, the feeling of the unwelcome passion burning like acid.
I don't want this! Scott thought, biting back a sob as tears dripped from his lashes, This is wrong. I want Alexsei. I want my boyfriend...

The nightmare went on for nearly half an hour, and even by the end of it, every touch made him tremble, and his eyes were raw from tears of sheer helplessness. His skin still burned where Lance's fingers had touched him; the sensation of betrayal. He wondered if the feeling would ever go away. Frankly, he hoped it didn’t. He felt despicable for what he had done… It took a special kind of traitor to betray a man as loyal and faithful as Alexsei, and at that moment, Scott was painfully aware of the fact that that traitor was him. He felt like the scum of the earth, and it sickened him. He deserved every ounce of pain that his behaviour brought him. Maybe, if he suffered enough, he would be able to look himself in the eye again someday.
Scott was jerked from his thoughts when Lance stopped to take a phone call, and through puffy red eyes, Scott watched the man who had become his worst nightmare walk out the door, leaving him alone in the locker room, feeling more filthy than he had in his life. He took a few moments to recover, then he took a few more, before finally he managed to get a grip, and crept carefully back to his room.

When he got back, Scott walked into the room like a zombie, eyes on the ground and hands shoved deeply into his pockets. He made a bee-line for the shower, but before he could get there, he was stopped by a friendly voice.
"Ah, Scott." Gabe greeted him, smiling easily. Scott turned, glancing at the boy, and Gabe’s smile faded to a frown when he took note of Scott’s pinched expression, and the lingering redness to his eyes. “Hey, a-are you okay?” He asked uncertainly, standing up walking over to Scott, looking rather concerned.
“Yeah.” Scott mumbled quietly in response, forcing an unconvincing smile, “Yes, I’m fine…”
“You don’t look it.” Gabe’s frown deepened, and he stepped closer to Scott, peering into his eyes, “Scott, you’ve been crying.”
“No I haven’t!” Scott’s voice rose defensively, and he scrubbed his eyes violently with his fists. “I have allergies.” He invented, sniffing to prove a point. Gabe raised an eyebrow sceptically, but upon seeing how upset Scott was, he just shrugged and decided to let it go. At least he knew how he could cheer his friend up!
“Alexsei was here.” Gabe informed him, smiling. Scott looked up at this, staring at the other man like a deer caught in headlights.
“He dropped that off.” Gabe pointed to a package on the bed, and Scott frowned, approaching it carefully. Feeling strangely nervous, Scott swallowed the bile in his throat, then picked up the bag and scratched through it, his heart warming slightly at the sight of all the necessary items that his beloved boyfriend had thought to buy for him.
He’s always looking out for me… How could I have done this to him?!
Biting his lip miserably, Scott closed his eyes and looked away, shaking his head against the horrible, burning memory of the things he had let Lance do to him.

With a heavy sigh, he glanced back at his new supplies, making a mental note to pack them into his bag. He had just started counting the number of potions, when suddenly his fingertips brushed against something soft. Frowning, Scott reached into the bag, and pulled out the soft object.
A luxury mareep wool scarf, white as snow, dangled from his fingertips, and in an instant Scott had it clutched to his chest, hugging it like a child hugs a beloved toy.
Alexsei… Oh God, I love you so much… Why did I do this? Why…?
Clinging desperately to the scarf, Scott burst into tears and curled into a ball on the bed. With the beautiful, soft scarf pressed to his face, Scott lay there and sobbed like his heart was breaking, Gabe flitting around nervously in the background.
For nearly an hour, Scott perched on the corner of his bed, rocking back and forth as he hugged his knees in despair, his heart still aching at the thought of what he had been forced to do with another man. The tears had stopped, but not because he was done crying. He simply had no tears left.
Gabe had been watching from a distance all the while, and when he saw that Scott’s crying had ceased, he swallowed nervously and hurried to his friend’s side.
“Scott…” He murmured tentatively. “Your- your battle… It’s, um… It’s supposed to start now.” Gabe swallowed anxiously, but Scott just sat there, toying with the scarf between his fingers.
“Scott, if you don’t go now, you’ll be disqualified! They’ve given your last call already.”
“What’s the point of going?” Scott mumbled miserably, his voice muffled by the scarf hiding his face. Gabe frowned, shocked by the absence of the boy’s usual positivity. With a flash of annoyance, he snapped, “You’ve come all this way, Scott! Alexsei did all of this for you,” Gabe gestured to the bag, “The least you could do is pitch up.”
“I’ll only lose…” Scott mumbled hopelessly,
“Well, then at least you will have tried!”
At last, Scott’s water hazel gaze lifted, and me met Gabe’s firm, blazing expression. “Get up!” His friend ordered, and with a dejected little sniff, Scott obeyed.
“Think about Alexsei!” Gabe said passionately, clutching Scott by the shoulders and giving him a firm shake, “Damn it, Scott, you’ve made it this far! You told me you wanted to make him proud, now go out there and do it!”
He grabbed the scarf from Scott’s hands, and wrapped it warmly around his neck, then smiled reassuringly. “You can do it. Go show them what you’re made of.”
Scott’s watery gaze held Gabe’s for a long moment. Then, at last, his gaze hardened, made steely by determination.
“Thanks, Gabe.” He murmured softly, and with that, he bolted for the door.

Scott’s breath came in short gasps as he sprinted toward Arena 4, running like he had never run before. He felt as though his legs were on fire, but not once did he think to rest. Overhead he could hear the loudspeaker calling, “Scott Evans, ten seconds to disqualification!”
With a gasp, he gritted his teeth, and dashed on faster, his legs flying over the ground as he heard the voice on the speakers count down, “Nine, eight, seven, six…”
Just as the voice reasoned ‘One’, Scott burst into the arena with a loud shout of, “Wait! I’m here! I’m here…”
The loudspeaker stopped counting, and Scott collapsed to his hands and knees, desperately attempting to catch his breath. An official hurried over to him, helped him up, and said, “You’re certainly late, Scott.” She dusted him off quickly, then gestured to his bag. “You’re only allowed three pokemon.” She said, “Since you haven’t registered which you’re going to use, you’ll just have to take the three at the top of your party.” Scott swallowed and nodded, handing his other three Pokeballs to the official for safekeeping.
This means I’ll have to use Onix, Lapras and Persian… God, I can’t think of a worse choice to use on a grass field!
“Good luck.” The official said, and with a friendly wink, she left Scott standing on his side of the arena, suddenly painfully aware of the millions of eyes upon him.
Alexsei is out there somewhere.
The loudspeaker was blaring overhead, but Scott had become deaf to the noise around him. At the thought of Alexsei, his focus narrowed to include nothing but his opponent, accompanied by one abstract thought.
I’ll make you proud, Alexsei. I may have let you down, but right now, I’m going to make you proud.
A call of “Begin” echoed out from the speaker, and Scott’s fingers touched the first Pokeball on his belt.
He swallowed, fixed the scarf around his neck, then lifted the Pokeball and kissed it gently.
He took a deep breath, then called, “I choose you, Onix!”

In a flash of white light, a huge rock snake appeared, bellowing aggressively as it landed on the field with a thud that shook the whole arena. A gasp went up from the crowd, and Scott clenched his jaw as he heard the announcer say, “A, um… ‘Interesting’ choice by the challenger from Pallet town. As a rock type, some would say that Onix doesn’t stand a chance on a grass field, but…” The voice chuckled slightly, “Well, I’m sure our rookie has his reasons.”
Scott’s jaw clenched, and he forced the voice out of his mind as his competitor threw his first Pokeball.
With another flash of light, a Venasaur had appeared on the field, and Scott winced as the powerful Pokemon growled challengingly at Onix.
“An astoundingly brilliant choice!” The announcer called enthusiastically, Pokemon League favourite, Jasper, is holding nothing back in this match! Looks like this one will be over fast, folks!”
Lips pursed in annoyance, Scott scowled and muttered, “That’s what you think…”
Onix looked at him, and Scott met the Pokemon’s accusing glare with a firm gaze.
“You’ll be fine.” He promised, raising his chin defiantly, “Trust me, Onix.” The Pokemon’s snake-like tail curled irritable, and a low growl rumbled in its throat as it shook its head threateningly at Scott.
“I’m your trainer, Onix!” Scott snapped firmly, “Now listen to me, goddammit, and I promise you we’ll win! We can do this!”
The Pokemon considered him disbelievingly for a moment, then inclined its great head, and turned back to face its opponent. Scott breathed a sigh of relief. Onix was going to give him one last chance…

Unfortunately, Scott’s relief was short lived, because just as soon as he had prepared himself to fight, his opponent had prepared himself to win.
“This battle is a joke!” Jasper spat from across the arena, “Venasaur, let’s finish this in one shot. Use Solarbeam!”
Quick as a flash, Scott shouted, “Onix, Dig!”
With an obedient roar, Onix dived underground, burrowing into the earth as easily as a knife through hot butter, and just as the tip of its tail vanished, Venasaur’s solarbeam lit up the arena, blinding Scott with its bright power.
Once the light had dwindled, Scott blinked away his sun blindness, and heard Jasper on the other end exclaim, “Wha- Where’d it go?!”
Slowly, Scott’s lips curved into a confident smirk.
Venasaur was looking around in confusion, but he was feeling the subtle vibrations in the ground that told him where his Onix was hiding. Just as it reached the perfect spot, Scott grinned and shouted, “Now, Onix!”
Lixe some sort of rock-hard jack in the box, Onix burst forth from the ground with an almighty roar, coming up right under Venasaur to impale the mighty Pokemon with the stone horn on its head. Onix’s attack sent Venasaur flying, and as it flipped through the air with a pained bellow, Scott called, “Onix, catch it with bind!”
Stunned, Jasped just watched, but then he seemed to snap to his senses as he shouted, “Venasaur, razor-“
Before he could even finish his command, Onix had caught Venasaur in a crushing bind, and the weakened Pokemon was trapped, unable to move. Before Jasper could even think up a command, Scott shouted, “Finish it, Onix! Use Slam!”
With an almighty ‘thwack’, Onix’s tail struck down on the ground, nearly cleaving the field in two with the force. Venasaur was smacked into the ground, and as Onix bellowed its success, its opponent showed no signs of moving.
The crowd watched, shocked, as the announcer pushed aside his stunned silence to stammer, “R-Round one goes to Scott Evans from Pallet town, and his… Onix.”
After another long silence, a cheer went up, and Scott found himself smiling proudly as his Onix looked at him with new found respect.
“You did well.” He told his Pokemon quietly, “Do you want to keep battling?”
Onix nodded its great head, and Scott returned the gesture.
“Well then, let’s show them what we can do, shall we?”

The rest of the battle went by in a flash. Overconfidence had killed Jasper, and after using his best Pokemon first, his others dropped like flies before Onix’s mighty attacks, and Scott’s astounding strategies. By the time his opponent’s third Pokemon fell, Scott was smiling, and his Onix stood proudly on the ruined field without so much as a scratch. The announcer was raving about the victory, but Scott didn’t even listen. Instead he stepped forward, approaching his Onix, and held out a hand. The Pokemon lowered its head to meet him, and Scott rested his soft palm gently between Onix’s eyes.
“Thank you my friend.” He murmured, “You did me proud.”
With that, he returned his Pokemon, then turned and left the arena, his pride in winning dissolving almost immediately in the gaping chasm that Lance had left in his heart.
I hope you’re proud, Alexsei… That was for you. I know it can never make up for the fact that I let you down, but… I’m sorry. Oh God, I’m so sorry…

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:41 pm

The rest of Alexsei's morning was a rather tiring one, he had ended up with more work in the administration building that what he had anticipated.
After receiving complaint over some of their trainer forms, Alexsei investigated further to find most of his sector's work mysteriously vandalized.
It was an office emergency like no other and the Russian had to forcibly take charge over his hair-brained colleagues as they panicky sorted through mountains of ripped up, torned and generally vandalized forms.

This is a total f*ck up...If these people just did their damn jobs properly and kept an better eye over their work, I wouldn't even need to be here right now...Hell I should with Scott
With a hand pressed over his forehead, Alexsei sighed irritably before turning his attention towards a wall donning a large white-rimmed clock.
Scott's battle is soon.... Not point in wasting any more time here. I geuss I'll come back tonight to finish.

Sifting a pile of papers into a neat stack, The Russian suddenly stood up and headed towards the door.
The other staff members stared after him silently like lost sheep as he padded down the hallway, leaving them to their confusion.
Dropped a heavy stack of papers onto his secretary's desk, the Russian commented loudly for all the rest of his sector to hear, “The Next time you try and file my paperwork, Do it properly! Your lucky I'm here to fix your F*cking mistakes!!”
Glaring threateningly at them, Alexsei then turned on the ball of his foot and walked away.

As the time to Scott's battle drew closer, Alexsei found himself anxious to see how his boyfriend would fair alongside the big league trainers. Scott was talented it was true, but Alexsei also knew that he was lacking in something highly important...Confidence.

Making his way into the stadium through crowds of screaming pokemon fans, The Russian padded casually towards the leader's box. Seating himself silently beside Sabrina and his old mentor Falkner, Alexsei greeted the two with an aloof nod.
Folding his arms over his chest and The Russian focused his thoughts entirely on Scott. It was clear that he was in no mood to talk and waited with hidden tension for the contestants to enter the arena.
The crowds cheered wildly as the Scott's first opponent, Jasper entered the stadium.
Alexsei furrowed his eyebrows as recognition flashed over his thoughts. Jasper had been the league champion two years back, and thanks to his flashy displays of power, he had been dubbed a crowd favorite for years.
This may be difficult...I hope Scott can handle it
Waiting patiently for his boyfriend to enter the stadium next, Alexsei heard the announcer finally call Scott's name.
Cheering with volume, the crowds eventually died down into confused murmuring as Scott failed to show.
Clenching his teeth, Alexsei stared stonily at the spot where Scott should have been standing.
Where are you Scott...you'll be eliminated that this rate!
In the background the Russian could hear the other Gym leaders talking and commenting over Scott punctuality.
He also heard his own name being tossed about in the background, but chose to point blankly ignore them.
He'll be here...He said he would

Staring on into the stadium with clear stubbornness, Alexsei waited silently as the minutes passed by.
Finally he heard the judge announce the final call to count down, “Ten Seconds to disqualification!”
Dammit Scott! Where the hell are you?!
Feeling defeat threaten to loam over him, Alexsei tried not to meet the smirking triumphant gazes of Drake and Surge in the background.
“Ten...Nine.......Six...Five...four...three ...two”
Shutting his eyes with a small Sigh, Alexsei heard the words 'One' echoed through out the stadium.
Things seemed to over for a barely a second, when suddenly a loud shout forced him to snap open his eyes.
“Wait! I’m here! I’m here…”
Bursting into the arena exhausted and breathless, Scott stumbled towards the referee.
Chatting to her briefly, Alexsei's eyes then followed Scott as the boy took his place at one end of the stadium, ready for battle.
The Russian felt a satisfied smirk pull onto his lips as he quietly muttered, “F*cking D*ck, you had me worried back there...Better late than never I guess”
Feeling slightly less stressed now that he knew where Scott was, Alexsei sat back in his seat, keen to see how things would turn out.
As The first battle began, The Russian nearly fell out his seat when Scott chose Onix as his first Pokemon.
Choosing a Rock type on a grass field was suicide and it didn't help that Jasper's Pokemon of choice happened to be a Venasaur.
Sh*t...This is either going to go very very badly or unbelievably well...what are you planning Scott?
Staring at Scott with silent Anticipation, Alexsei watched as a spark of determination filled his boyfriend's features.
Everybody's expectations were on Jasper, and in the background Drake and Surge were howling with laughter as they called after Alexsei, “Hey Russian Boy!... Is that supposed to be your pupil? What a joke!!”
Swallowing back his raw anger, Alexsei replied calmly, not taking his eyes off the battle for even a second as he did so, “It takes a lot more than just matching up Pokemon Types to win a battle”
His listeners snorted in disbelief and like the rest of the leaders, they turned away to watch the presumably predictable battle once more.
The Tension in the air was thick and Alexsei watched on supportively as Scott commanded Onix forward with divine confidence and brilliant strategical maneuvers as his tools.
It only took a small bit of over-confidence on Jasper's part to make a fool's mistake and within in minute Scott had taken the first victory with Onix's dig attack.
Nearly leaping up to cheer, Alexsei held himself back and cleared his throat casually as all eyes and gaping mouths lay on both him and Scott.
The Russian had proven his point and left Drake and Surge to eat their words as Scott proceeded to steal victory after victory from Jasper .
The Crowds seemed to roar with excitement as the announcers bellowed Scott's name with praise, “An unbelievable turn out for the Season Folks. Let me hear you give it up for our Upcoming Rookie! ...Scott Evans!!”
All at once the crowds seemed to stand up as a whole, whistling and clapping wildly as the Referee led Scott towards the winner's platform.
Nodding with deep Pride, Alexsei got to his feet, joining the crowd only this once to clap to Scott's Victory.
I'm Proud of you Scott. That was amazing...Take in the sweet taste of victory, you deserve nothing less.
Beside him stood Sabrina, and with a gentle hand to his shoulder, Alexsei turned his head to find his mentor Falkner on his other side.
“It's been a while Alexsei...”, the man greeted, brushing a lock of navy hair away from his tanned face.
“Yeah...I guess it has”, The Russian murmured in quiet response, not making eye contact.
Falkner seemed to stare down towards Scott with interest, “That boy is one of your pupils, isn't he?”
Shrugging indifferently, Alexsei responded, “I haven't trained him as much as I should have. You said it yourself once...”, He paused to smirk at the distant memory, “I'm completely incapable of teaching.... I'm more of a sponsor this time round”
Chuckling at the Russian’s words, Falkner gave Alexsei a hard pat on the back before commenting with a smile “I want to meet this Kid. He's got that same flair you had back when you competed.”
Shaking his head and shoving his hands into his pockets, Alexsei murmured grumpily , “He's my pupil I'll have you know...I'm not planning to share”

When the trainers had finally been led out of the arena, Alexsei turned to take his leave. Greeting his mentor and Sabrina silently as he disappeared into the crowds of buzzing people.
I want to see him... , he thought with some determination.
Padding skillfully through the crowds and into the stadium building, Alexsei made his way down towards the locker`room's.
He knew Scott would be there after his battle and with a simple shove of the door, the Russian found his victorious boyfriend sitting quietly inside.
Leaning casually against the doorway Alexsei greeted his lover with seriousness in his tone, “That was quiet the stunt you pulled back there...”
Making his way towards Scott with intimidation in his step, he continued, “Choosing an Onix to battle a grass type isn't a very good move you know”
Staring at Scott with some consideration, The Russian stepped closer.
Unable to hold back his burning pride, Alexsei's lips curled into a subtle smile, “But you managed it... God I don't know how you even did it.”
Wrapping his arms around Scott and pulling his boyfriend close to his chest, Alexsei whispered deeply, “You were amazing out there Scott. I'm so proud of you.”
Brushing back his boyfriend's fringe to gaze into his eyes, Alexsei met Scott with loving kiss to the lips.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm

For once in is life, Scott did not want the attention he was receiving from all the people around him. Pokemon fans clamoured around him, led by a wall of screeching and giggling girls, but Scott just smiled politely, thanked them, and excused himself, hurrying on to the locker room, where he shut himself safely inside. With a heavy sigh, he sat down on one of the benches, and buried his face in his hands for a moment. Then he pushed his hair slowly back from his forehead, and looked up, taking in the sickeningly familiar sight of the place where Lance had-
Scott's thoughts broke off abruptly when the door creaked over, and his gaze darted toward it, tension locking his shoulders. When he saw Alexsei, however, he relaxed, and a strange feeling somewhere between glad relief and misery washed over him. He had wanted so badly to see Alexsei, but at the same time, he barely felt worthy to look his boyfriend in the eye...
“That was quiet the stunt you pulled back there...” Alexsei pointed out seriously, and Scott quailed away from the man's stony expression as he slowly approached. “Choosing an Onix to battle a grass type isn't a very good move you know.” Scott swallowed anxiously, then hung his head in shame. "I-I know..." He murmured, "I'm sorry, but-"
“But you managed it... God I don't know how you even did it.”
Hearing the pride in Alexsei's voice, Scott broke off, glancing up at his boyfriend hopefully. He met Alexsei's gaze, and just as he began to tentatively return the man's smile, he felt himself pulled into a hug. “You were amazing out there Scott." Alexsei whispered, "I'm so proud of you.”
Scott had waited so long to hear those words that when he finally did, he was just about ready to burst into tears. He accepted Alexsei's kiss in a distracted fashion, then flung his arms tightly around his boyfriend, and clung to him as if he was too afraid to let go. He had to bite his lip to keep from sobbing, but nothing could stop the tears from welling up in his eyes. He was so happy that he had made Alexsei proud, and yet he felt so unworthy... He didn't deserve this wonderful man's praise. Not after what he had done...
I wish I didn't have to keep this from you... It's eating me up inside!
"Thank you." Scott mumbled softly, taking a deep breath to steady himself, and burying his face in Alexsei's neck. With a few quick blinks, the threat of tears was gone.
"I didn't think I'd make it." Scott admitted, "Since I didn't register, I just had to battle with my first three pokemon, and..." He trailed off, shrugging, "Well, Lapras couldn't battle on grass, and Persian wouldn't have the power, so..." He fell silent again, then added humbly, "I'm just lucky Onix had my back, I guess. They always come through for me when it counts." Smiling, Scott rubbed Alexsei's shoulders, and added warmly, "Just like somebody else I know."
Leaning forward to give his boyfriend a loving peck on the lips, Scott pulled him into a hug again, and whispered, "Thank you for the scarf. It really means the world to me. You're too kind, Alley Cat." Scott stroked his boyfriend's back lovingly, his hazel gaze trained despondently on some point over Alexsei's shoulder.
This feels so wrong. I don't deserve Alexsei's affection... Good god, I'm despicable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:20 am

Alexsei listened quietly as Scott began to explain the logic behind using Onix during his battle.
It seemed that his poor boyfriend had failed to register which pokemon he wanted to use, thanks to his late arrival. As a result he had been forced to select the top three on his team. Onix, Persian and Lapras, an interesting selection for a grass type field.
The Russian shook his head with mild disbelief. He still couldn't believe how Scott had manged to defeat Jasper with a three way win, especially after being set at such a disadvantage.
Smiling warmly Scott murmured,”They always come through for me when it counts...Just like somebody else I know."
Shrugging off his boyfriend's compliment with hidden embarrassment, Alexsei rolled his eyes and smirked as Scott gently stole a kiss from his lips. “I bet your just saying that to get on my good side ”, he mumbled through the kiss, his tone teasing as he continued, ”I think It's working”
Feeling his boyfriend's arms drape around his shoulders, Alexsei nuzzled Scott's neck in the same way a cat would.
Something odd caught his attention as he held his boyfriend in his arms. A strange unfamiliar scent seemed to emanated from Scott's clothing and feeling an instinctive pull in his gut, Alexsei held his boyfriend closer.
The Russian wasn't conscious of his protective action and ignored the scent as Scott's lips gently brushed against his ear. "Thank you for the scarf. It really means the world to me. You're too kind, Alley Cat."
Alexsei turned his gaze towards the white lick of mareep wool that had been wrapped warmly around Scott's neck. It suited him well and Alexsei felt secretly pleased over the success of his gift. He had been a little curious over whether or not Scott even like such a thing.
“It suits you well”, He commented thoughtfully a his fingers traced over the ever so slightly static material.

Suddenly Pulling out of Scott's hold, Alexsei turned his attention to the buzzing cellphone in his pocket. The starting tune of System of a down's 'Chop Suey' began to echo loudly through the locker room.
Allowing a grumpy mess of Russian words to leave his lips, Alexsei silenced the song with quick click of a button.
Glancing briefly over a message he had received, he sighed, “Oh for f*cks sake, it's paperwork...How hard is it to sort through”
Flicking the phone closed once more, he turned his attention back to his boyfriend. He seemed to hold a hesitant expression over his sullen features as he tried to decide over whether or not to head back straight away to the office.
Holding a clearly grumpy expression over his lips, he began to explain, “I've got to head back to the office, people are making a mess of my filing again...damn vandals did a thorough job on destroying all of our trainer forms”
Glancing thoughtfully towards the clock that hung from the wall overhead, Alexsei looked slightly less happy about how late it was getting. “Most of my team have already headed home. Guess I'm going to be busy for quite a long time then...Sorry Scott.”, he added with a regretful frown.
I wish I could spend more time with you...working through the night with fretting staff members is not my scene... Hell as far as I know, they've left all the work to me again. That would probably be better though, at least then I can do the job myself and know that's been taken care of.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 am

Scott snuggled gladly close to Alexsei when he felt the man's arms tighten around him, and as a quiet sigh dropped from his lips, he felt them lift into a subtle smile. The ache in his heart had dulled a little, at least for now, in Alexsei's strong embrace. When Alexsei mentioned how well the scarf suited him, Scott blushed shyly, burrowing his face in Alexsei's neck as he mumbled his thanks.
Just as he was finally starting to relax into the moment, a loud blast of harsh music startled him, and Scott jumped skittishly when his boyfriend pulled back to look at his phone. He watched the man's face cloud over with annoyance, and Scott felt his face fall as he realized that his boyfriend's responsibilities as a gym leader were about to drag him away again.
No... I don't want you to go. Not yet. I need you now...
He swallowed anxiously, and shifted hesitantly back when Alexsei looked at him, clearly disappointed, and explained, “I've got to head back to the office, people are making a mess of my filing again... Damn vandals did a thorough job on destroying all of our trainer forms.” He dropped his gaze to the ground, not trusting himself to look as accepting as he wished he could, and studied his feet as Alexsei added, ”Most of my team have already headed home. Guess I'm going to be busy for quite a long time then... Sorry Scott.”
“Can I help?” He blurted instantly, looking back up at Alexsei with something akin to panic in his eyes. One blink, and it was gone, but Scott could not hide a lingering sense of urgency from his voice as he went on, “I might not be able to do much, but I could keep you company at least...” He smiled hopefully, trying hard not to look as desperate as he felt.
Please don't leave me now. After everything that's happened today, I just need to be with you. And if that means sitting on the floor and watching you work, then fine, but just don't leave me alone again... I... Don't want to remember...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 pm

“Can I help?...I might not be able to do much, but I could keep you company at least.” , Scott mumbled quickly, his hazel eyes flashing with insistence.
Raising an eyebrow questionably, Alexsei considered Scott’s offer with mild hesitation slipping over his handsome features, “I don't know, It'll be pretty boring...You should be resting up from your battle.”
The Russian knew all too well that Scott needed time to relax . In his own personal opinion, Sitting around in an office was definably not the place to do it.
Sighing slightly, The Russian tilted his head back to gaze once more at Scott, His boyfriend was staring up at him with a hopeful puppy-like expression.
Don't you dare look at me like that...It's not going to work, He mulled silently.
Deepening his frown in an attempt to hold authority, Alexsei seemed to struggled for a moment as he tried to mentally communicate the word 'No' to Scott.
Unfortunately, his boyfriend wasn't catching the hint and realizing this, Alexsei softened his cold features.
F*ck ...I'm getting way too soft
Giving Scott a teasing shove in the shoulder, he added grumpily, “I guess I could use the company...But I won't have you staying up too late. Your next battle is tomorrow”
Standing up suddenly and casually dusting of his pants, the Russian then nodded for Scott to follow him as he began to exit the locker rooms.

A few minutes later, Alexsei and Scott reached the League's administrative building.
Sliding his ID card through a small slot in the electronic door, the Russian allowed Scott to enter first as the glass panels rolled away on their tracks, allowing them to enter.
As Alexsei padded through the building with clear familiarity, he gained a few respectful nods and nervous glances from his nerdy peers. He was the top dog in this domain and ran things here,as he did in his gym... with nothing less that an iron clad fist.
When the Russian cut a final corner, they came to a locked door at the end of the hallway.
Murmuring something incoherent in his native tongue, Alexsei fiddled with a set of keys as he unlocked and entered a small room that was presumably his office.

Flopping down into his office chair, Alexsei adjusted a small block that held the words, “Mr. Ivanov” on his desk.
“Make yourself at home Love...”, he added simply. His brilliant blue eyes flicking suggestively towards an empty chair near the other end of his desk.
With a pen in hand and an expression of concentration over his features, Alexsei pulled out a large box full of torn and scratched up trainer forms.
“Pretty, aren’t they?”, He commented sarcastically as he began to empty them out on his desk.
Sorting through the forms with some skill, he then opened his drawer to produce a clean stack of unused trainer forms.
Taking up a page from each pile, Alexsei lifted his wrist and began to rewrite out all the old information onto the new blank forms.
As he wrote, It became clearer and clearer jut how well adjusted Alexsei was to office work.
When he finished working on his fifth page,his attention strayed to his quiet lover.
“Are you okay?”, he asked thoughtfully, frowning slightly from concern.
Blinking with silent decision, Alexsei figured that it was time to give Scott something to do.
Passing the boy a pen and an ink stamp he murmured with a smirk, “Make yourself useful and held me out here Scott...better hurry before I fire you”
It'll do you good to keep your mind occupied. I don't know what's bothering you Scott, but I wish you would trust me enough to tell me.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 am

Scott felt Alexsei's shoulder bump his, and cast his boyfriend a curious glance as he said, “I guess I could use the company... But I won't have you staying up too late. Your next battle is tomorrow.” Scott's face lit up, and with an eager grin, he stood up beside his boyfriend, slinging his arms around him to give him a quick squeeze.
"Thank you Alexsei!" He trilled with a joyful squeak, latching himself onto his boyfriend's arm as they left the locker room, and began making their way over to Alexsei's office.
He was overjoyed to have his boyfriend at his side again. At last, things felt right, and he never wanted it to change. He never wanted to leave Alexsei's side again... There, at least, he was safe.

He padded along amiably beside Alexsei, until at last they reached the League's administrative section, and Scott crept closer to his boyfriend, awed by the sheer professionalism of the place. Everything looked important, and as they walked down the spotless halls, Scott couldn't help but notice the looks of respect that everybody shot Alexsei. He felt humbled by his boyfriend's obvious authority, but he remained stuck beside him, proud as ever to be dating such a wonderful man.
Soon enough they reached Alexsei's office - name plate and all - and Scott stared around in wonder, jumping slightly when his boyfriend's quiet voice broke his thoughts.
“Make yourself at home Love...” Alexsei gestured toward an empty chair, and Scott nodded, flopping down into it. He sat there, twisting his hands nervously at first as he stared around the room, clearly afraid that he'd mess something up. His confidence had taken a knock again from the incident with Lance, and the usually-hidden timidity in his nature was showing through clearly.
"Pretty, aren't they?" Alexsei asked sarcastically, and Scott looked up to consider the ruined trainer forms that the Russian showed him. He frowned, and mumbled quietly, "Who would do this? What's the point...?"
He trailed off, watching silently while Alexsei started filling in blank forms, looking about as calm as Scott had ever seen him. It was strange, he had never been able to picture his boyfriend in an office environment, but he was obviously well accustomed to it, as if he did this sort of boring paperwork every day of his life. In a way, Scott supposed that he did... When he wasn't hiding in the mountains, in any case.
“Are you okay?” Again his boyfriend's voice startled him out of his thoughts, and Scott jumped in surprise. He had hardly realized that he was being so quiet. "I-I-" He began stammering anxiously, stuck for words. I can't tell you what's wrong! Lance will-
Alexsei handed him a pen and a stamp, and in his shock, Scott's panicky thoughts died, leaving him blinking at the stationary in blind shock.
“Make yourself useful and held me out here Scott..." Alexsei commanded, smirking teasingly, "Better hurry before I fire you.”
Calming down instantly at the sight of his boyfriend's smirk, Scott grinned widely, and replied with a mock salute, "Aye aye, Captain."
Beyond glad to have something to distract him, Scott scrabbled for the pages like a drowning man for an oxygen tank, and in a heartbeat he was filling in blank forms with his untidy scrawl. It was surprising how quickly Scott picked up on what had to be done, and even more surprising how quickly and efficiently he did it. It was just one of those qualities about him that people never expected to be there, because while he ran around laughing and joking like an excitable child, people seemed to forget - or perhaps not realize at all - just how mature he was. He was a hardworking and dedicated boy, and when it was time to calm down and get things done, then it could not be denied that Scott did a damn good job.

He and Alexsei worked in companionable silent for the rest of the afternoon, and long into the evening. Glad for the menial work keeping his thoughts occupied, Scott never looked up from the papers, and slaved away as if his life depended on it. Not once did he think to leave, because he was happy just sitting beside Alexsei, working with mind numbing paperwork. It was better than the alternative, anyway... He was tired of sitting on his bed, hiding his face from Gabe, and crying from fear and shame as thoughts of Lance danced mockingly through his brain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 am

Alexsei hadn't expected Scott to take to filing and office work as well as he did. The Russian didn't want to show it but he felt rather surprised. He had indirectly assumed that this kind of thing would bore Scott or perhaps irritate him.
Watching his boyfriend out of the corner of his brilliant blue eye, Alexsei began to question himself.
Your more mature than what you look like. It's something I already knew, but at the same time it's something I didn't...”
Attempting to focus on his own paperwork, Alexsei mimicked Scott's action, picking up his pen and filling out form after mind-numbing form.
“Just how much do I actually know about you Scott... Your like a maze and I'm already lost

The silent work felt good, and with Scott helping him out so constantly, Alexsei was sure that they would meet the deadlines before the next day.
When the sky darkened and the afternoon lapsed into night, Alexsei finally allowed a satisfied sigh to escape his lips.
Before him lay a neat pile of bound and completed form, ready to be safely stored into his locked cabinet.
Standing up and tucking them neatly together, Alexsei casually stole Scott's final form out from beneath his fingers. It had been completed neatly and giving it a thoughtful look over, Alexsei smirked with contentment as he commented, “Your getting pretty good at this Scott. Hell you do a better job then what most of these braininess colleagues of mine do.”
Placing the page onto the pile with the others, Alexsei padded towards a large metal office cabinet.
Unlocking it with a simple combination, he deposited their work safely inside.
“There, that should keep them safe this time round”, He murmured with mild annoyance, closing the metal door with a small slam.
Not turning his gaze back to Scott immediately, Alexsei took a moment to breath. His hand ached slightly from the hours of writing and in honestly, his concern over Scott had deepened.
Scott had been abnormally quiet throughout their work and Alexsei couldn’t help but feel a small distance built up between them.
“Hey Scott...?”, he questioned softly , turning around to met his boyfriend's timid gaze.
The Russian's tone was uncertain and rather awkward as he continued, “Thanks... I don't think I could have finished all of that work on my own.”
Padding over towards Scott, he ruffled the boy's hair affectionately before leaning over him and meeting him with a warm thoughtful gaze.
Alexsei ran his eyes softly over Scott as though considering him for a moment.
I still don't understand what your thinking...but thank you for working so hard today. I wish I could tell you how much it means to me.
Pulling back quietly and rubbing his own arm absentmindedly, The Russian walked back towards his desk taking up a more aloof pose.
He then began packing up the loose stationary that had accumulated while they had worked.
“You better head back now Scott. Tomorrow's another long day and you'll need your energy.”
Gazing up from his fiddling, he suddenly met Scott's eyes with surprising intensity, “You know that I love you right?...”
He paused for a moment in thought, his attention finding a few loose pencils that were out of place on his desk.
“Look... I know I'm not very reliable, but If your going through anything...I want you to know that I'm here for you.”, he added simply, folding his arms over his chest and feigning annoyance as he did so.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next