Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 6 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:22 am

((Twisted Evil OMW yes! And she'd be humming away to it and there'd be a random half-dead person on a chair she'd be singing to... XD
I can barely play it yet, but that's because I don't practice XD I really want to get it to that speed, now, because it sounds so COOL! *shivers* It's depressing though, that there are eleven-year0old chinese children that can play it that well. Then there's just me like... Yeah. I can't play it. Cool
I'm never googling 'Harlequin baby' ever again. pale ))

"Dad? You okay?" Nico asked through the reciever as Elmo was lifted onto the ambulance. "I got a call from the Police office, said there'd been some troube..."
"John's dead." Elmo said groggily. "Lock the doors. She escaped."
That wasn't the answer he wanted. Nico's eyes widened as he wheeled around, staring around the sitting room he was in. Was she still after him? Ws she going to come here and cut him open? Did she even know where he lived?
"But are you alright?"
"I'm fine." His father sighed. "They think I've got pretty bad concussion s I'm going for some scans. You know where my gun is, keep it on you."
Swallowing, Nico glanced at his father's desk in the other room. In the drawer below his stationary was a gun that he saved for this purpose, so Nico could use it to protect himself. "Alright. You'll be home later, yeah?"
"Yeah. See you then, and be careful."
"I... I will." And with that, he hung up.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 6 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 am

[[Sorry I went for so long, I went down to the Equestrian Stadium near me to take some shots, unfortunately it started to rain, and I'm back, but soaked xD And I hope this makes sense, but Harley rarely remembers what she does when she's The Harlequin, like she has a completely split personality ;D So like...she gets back and she takes off the costume and she's like 'what just happened?' xD]]

When she finally bounded up the fire escape, she was sweating beyond belief and her costume was uncomfortably sticking to her skin. She slid in through the window, prying it open again with her knife and immediately walked to the bathroom to slip off her costume, using the knife to remove the last cuff from her wrist. When she threw it onto the closed toilet lid, she shook her sweaty head and sat on the edge of the bath, tweezers in hand. In one motion she ripped off her glove, the wound that had sealed itself tore with it, and she had to stifle a scream as the scab was ripped from her hand. Harley's eyes were blurred with tears of pain, and yet she raised the tweezers and began picking out the gravel that had embedded in the cut. The blood flowed freely and she had to hold her hand over the basin to avoid getting more blood everywhere.
As she was working on her hand, she looked up and caught sight of heself in the mirror, and got a shock. Her face was a mix of dirt, white face paint and blood, all mixed into a disgusting swirl, her tears cutting through the mess only to run down her chin and neck.
When she had finished with her hand she ripped up an old tshirt and wrapped it around her hand, tying it in a strong knot, ignoring the pain. Then she washed her face, watching as the mixture washed down the basin for good. it was only then did she see how tired she was, dark circles had formed around her eyes, and she pulled out her contacts and washed them too.
When she was done, she stuffed her still bloody costume and the handcuffs under the floorboards, pulled the curtains closed and collapsed on her bed, curling up and pulling the sheet around her. She fell into a troubled sleep.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:02 pm

((Nawww, it's been chucking it down here, too. Razz Don't worry, I was typing up a long RP post. Just scratched 2000 words, which is usually bad for me, but I'm happy with it. ^_^
I need a life. cyclops

Makes sense. Smile Haha, she really isn't all that stable, is she? XD

Question, what's a 'Harlequin baby'? I'm too scared to google it... Saw a picture today and I didn't stare long enough to decide whether it was real or ot, but it didn't look pleasant...))

Nico kept hold of his phone for a long time after he hung up, clutching it closeley to his chest. After a minute he started shaking. After three, he started sweating.
After five he early peed himself, and ended up dialling Harley's number.
"Talk to me. Please." He whimpered, flinching at every sound that echoed through his ears. "Dad's gone to the hospital and I'm scared sh*tless, here. Please... Talk to me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 pm

[[Woah, 2000 words O.O]]

Harley flipped over and moaned as her phone buzzed away on the table next to her. She reached a blind hand over and scrabbled at the desk, finding the phone, not bothering to check who was calling. "What?" She groaned irritably down the phone squinting and rubbering her eyes with her free hand, propping her upper body up with an elbow. How long had she been out? There wasn't a clock near her, which annoyed her. She waited for a reply.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:15 pm

[[And I actually have NO idea what a Harlequin Baby is...too scared to google it now O.O]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm

[[Oh wait, I get it. It's like a disease that makes a baby's skin like armour, with cracks in between different 'shell like' plates...pretty gross stuff if you ask me... O.o I wasn't brave enough to google it so I looked it up on wikipedia XD]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:04 am

((Nothing compared to Polo's 7000 word post. XD I'm not going to even bother trying to beat her. XD

*shudders* That's really horrible. :/ Does it kill them?))

Nico frowned at her reaction. Had she been asleep? "Dad's in hospital and he said the Harlequin's escaped. I'm on my own and I'm really scared she'll come and find me. Please, just talk to me. I'm quiverring like a f*cking leaf, here." He swallowed and sat on the sofa, curling up like a traumatised child. "Just for a few minutes, I promise. I'm just... Sh*t scared..."

((Aww... Bless him, he really needs some balls. XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 am

[[Well Polo is pretty damn incredible ;D XD And I know, I don't know, but they are susceptible to loads of different diseases because of their skin...I'd hate to be like that :/ And yeah, Nico needs to MAN UP. *hands a snicker bar* GET SOME NUTS ;DD]]

She sat up straighter when she heard Nico's voice, she had completely forgotten that he was now in possession of her number. She frowned at his words, he was evidently scared. "Look, Nico..." She tried to stammer more than once, but he cut her off with more talking. "NICO." She practically shouted down the line "Why don't you come over. She knows where you live, she doesn't know where I do." That was entirely a lie, but she needed to make him feel better somehow. A slight smile tugged at her lips, although she hid it when she was talking. It was almost comical how he was meant to be the tough nut and how he had phoned the worst person in the world to hear advice from, even though she was the one most in need of consoling. What on earth had she done to get him all shaken up? The thought of him shaking with fear was enough to make her sick with worry. "Come over." She said again, in a stronger tone than before.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 am

((She is Cool
I'd hate to be like that, too. :/ And haha! Unless he's allergic to nuts... Twisted Evil ))

Nico's words fell to a halt when he heard his name, and he shut up obediently to hear what she had to say. He sighed. The thought of leaving the house was terrifying, but at least he'd be with her. She was right, the Harlequin didn't know where she lived. ((XD))
"Okay," he said eventually, feeling far too vulnerable to argue with her. "I'll see you in a bit. Please don't go anywhere. Thanks..." He smiled slightly, straightening his legs onto the floor. "You're a great friend, d'you know that?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

[[O.o Being allergic to nuts has to be the worst thing in the world xD And pff...like she has NO IDEA where she lives x') ]]

She sat in silence as he talked, pulling the sheets up to her chin. She was slightly stunned by his words, taking a while to ponder over them guiltily. "I'm really not." She managed with a slight smile, before saying goodbye, hanging up and throwing the phone on the floor at the end of her bed, hiding her face in the sheets. "What have I done?" She moaned, her voice muffled. Great.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 am

((I know, right? I rules out, like, half the chocolate on the world. Sad And hehe Wink ))

Nico hung up, smiling fondly at her modesty. Honestly, he had other friends. But it was like Harley properly understood him like they didn't. Sure, she was a criminal, be he trusted her not to hurt him. Besides, he had combat training - his father didn't let him out on his own without it - and she seemed pretty harmless. What was the worst she could do to him? (( Twisted Evil )) He put on his shoes and jacket, with the hood pulled up to hide his face. He didn't want a certain person to know who he was, after all. With that, he walked out of the house.

He arrived at her room not too long after - although he hadn't wanted to admit it, he had actually ran there. He knocked quickly on the door and waited impatiently for her to open it.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 pm

[[It sucks D:OMW have you ever seen Shutter Island?? I just watched it and it's like...THE BEST FILM EVER. There's a bit where his wife kills their three children then throws them in the lake beside their house, and then when he finds out she begs him to set her free...is is bad that I can see harley totally doing that? O.e]]

She pulled the sheets around her and waited in the near black gloom, she could only just make out the shadows of things around her. The sharp knock on the door took her by surprise, and with only her underwear on she wrapped the sheet around her and took it to the door, opening it and turning to go back to bed before he entered. Harley perched on the side of the bed, not bothering to turn any lights on.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

((That sounds... Insanely creepy. O.o I have a phobia of creepy films. Dude, I got nightmares after watching 'The Lovely Bones', and the first half of 'The Human Centipede' trailer. Now THAT is a psychotic film, and I haven't even watched it. Shocked *shudders*
Are you saying you could imagine her begging to be set free? I couldn't. XD I imagine her, I imagine a creepy smile, make-up and a red and white costume. I can't imagine her even without make-up. Razz ))

"Thanks." Nico scurried into the room and shut the door behind him. The darkness made him shudder, but when he saw her sitting tiredly on the bed he felt smewhat comforted. "Is that some sort of subtle invitation?" He teased light-heartedly, then leant back on the coffee table behind him. His hands were still shaking slightly, but he had calmed down since he'd called her.
"Thanks for letting me come over. I was going crazy on my own." He mumbled.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 pm

[[it is SO GOOD THOUGH OMW. And yeah...like the drowning children thing...asdfghjkl HELP MEEEE]]

She gave a half hearted laugh and pulled the covers tighter around her. "Are you ok?" She gave him a worried look, although nothing was distinguishable through the darkness. "I-It sounds terrible what she did. How did she kill one of the officers?" She asked, recoiling slightly as she realized that he had mentioned nothing about it on the phone. "I-I mean I heard about it I didn't...you know see it..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am

((Yeah... I'll stick to 'Lion King' and 'Spirit Stallion Of The Cimerron'... :3 *innocent mind* Oh! Have you seen the trailer for 'Magic Mike'? If you like beautiful guys with beautiful torsos, then you should see it. Wink What's up?))

Nico paused for a moment then sat on the very foot of the bed, lifting a leg and resting his elbow on his knee. He couldn't completely see her, but once his eyes adjusted to the light he noticed her silhouette wasn't too far away from him. Not quite touching distance, he guessed.
"Word must travel fast, huh?" He asked flatly, taking that as the reason to why she knew more than he told her. "Um... Dad said she slit the guy's throat and sent the youngest off crying. I don't blame him, really. I'd have been sh*t-scared too."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am

[[I can imagine her in so many scenarios XDD And no, remind me to watch it ;DD]]

She sighed. "I guess, especially when it's a cop." She sat there sickened as he described what happened to the cops. She could remember some blood, but that was all. Only what was on her costume, she had to get it off before she put it on again. If she ever put it back on. Her eyes wandered around to the dark corner where the loose floorboard was and her head began to swim. "I need a bath. I'll be back in a minute." She walked into the bathroom, taking the sheet with her. It was a little lighter in here, there was a fairly large forested glass window that let in the light, and she plugged the bath, running it with hot water. She walked out, opening the curtains a fair amount to let more light in. "Is your dad alright?" She asked, looking out the window although not really concentrating on anything, squinting as the bright light hurt her eyes and made the room spin.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 am

((Watch it!! Twisted Evil ))

Nico nodded in agreement, then watched her wander in the darkness towards the bathroom. He then realised she'd invited him and a very good time. "Um... He was beaten up a bit, they said he might have some bad concussion from when she elbowed him in the temple. But he sounded... Awake, anyway."
The window between the bathroom and the ain room shone as she turned on the light, and he resisted the temptation to wander over and perve on her. If she threw him out he wasn't sure what he'd do...
He sat on the bed awkwardly, studying his fingernails.
"How've you been?" He asked, changing the subject. "Have you done anything interesting today?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

She snorted a laugh at his awkwardness, before giving him a look, tongue in cheek. "If you dare..." She grinned. "You'll be eating your food though a straw." She raised an eyebrow at him before walking to the bathroom where the bath was now full. She walked into the light flooded bathroom and gave him a look, before closing the door and locking it. She dropped the sheet and was about to slip out of her underwear when a cold hand pressed itself around her neck, and she felt the cold steel of a knife on the back of her throat. Harley gasped, the attack came as a complete surprise, he must have hidden behind the door when she was talking to Nico. She felt the man's hot breath on the back of her neck, and he leaned in and whispered softly.
"Harlequin."
That was when she twigged, he had followed her back. He was no one, a lowlife, but he would get a reward if they brought her in. In an attempt to break away, she slammed her heel down as hard as she could on the man's shoe. He yelled in pain and staggered backwards onto the toilet bowl, pushing himself off the wall and giving her a nasty right hook around the jaw. She wobbled backwards, mouth pulsating from the blow, and collapsed into the bath. The man was on top of her in seconds, pushing her head underwater, suffocating her, drowning her...She tried to scream out but all that came out her mouth were bubbles, and she thrashed around as he continued to shove her head under until her foot connected with his crotch. The man howled in pain, and collapsed backwards out of the bath, all grip on her loosened. Harley surfaced, soaking wet and gasping for air, crawling out of the bath as waves of water spilled everywhere. The man had regained himself (and his dignity), and came limping for her, but she was ready this time. He stabbed at her with the knife, but she was too quick, and she dodged before twisting his arm behind his back. The room really wasn't big enough, but she managed to get his arm behind his back and disarmed him. Her heart was racing from the adrenaline, and she was breathing hard and shaking slightly, but she shoved the man against the wall face first. "How did you find me?" She demanded. "HOW?" She repeated, shaking him hard.
He whimpered. "I followed you in! You really should close the window you know."
"So you followed me in when I was asleep? Do you have any idea how wrong that is?" She grimaced. The man laughed.
"I know who you are now. Now the world will know..."
Desperation tipped her over the edge. Harley managed to shove the man over to the bath, and plunged him in, still grasping his arm behind her back and shoved his head under. It only took a minute. He was strong, but she was agile, and she dodged every backwards hit he aimed at her until finally he went limp. She shoved the entire body in, and he sank like a stone. She collapsed backwards on to the closed toilet seat, breathing hard and heart racing. It took her a few moments to realise that she was shaking too, not only from cold. Water was everywhere, she was drenched and the floor had been flooded. A guy was dead. In her bath. Harley sighed and closed her eyes, leaning on the side of the wall while every muscle in her body ached.

[[argh. POOR HARLEY D: I abuse my characters so much xDD]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

((You're so mean!! Razz Remind me never to meet you in real life... XD))

Nico grinned, hoping she'd still talk to him. There wasn't much to do in someone else's apartment, and not to mention one like hers... Where the walls were crawling with damp and there was the sound of night-walkers outside; individuals in dark clothes or hoodies that were either drunk, stoned or hyper of some sort and shouted to each other even if they were stood side-by-side, just to peeve the neighbours off. The whole place creeped him out.
And with her locked away in a different room that was probably pretty soundproof, he felt just as alone as he had at his own house.

A firm thud caused his head to snap up. That didn't sound pleasant. Had she fallen out of the bath or something?
At the silence that followed, he sighed and went back to examining his nails.

Another thud. Was someone else there? He could have sworn he'd heard a male voice...
Then he heard her shout.

He leapt to his feet and ran scross the room to the door, trying to handle to find it was locked. Growling to himself he thumped his fist against it furiously. "Harl... Harley! Are you alright? Is someone else there? I heard another voice..."
Silence.
"Harley!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 pm

[[heheh...you don't want to meet me ;DD My friend and I make up different ways of brutally killing the teachers we don't like XD]]

It took her a while to register his knocking, and she slowly opened her eyes. The man was still face-down in the bath. Yeah, he was dead. She grabbed one of the large towels and wrapped herself up in it, goose-pimples layered on her sodden skin and her hair hung limply. Shakily she walked over to the door, trying not to focus on the bath. She softly unlocked the door, before rubbing her eyes and opening it to face Nico. She must have looked a right mess, her lip was split and bleeding down her chin and an angry purple bruise had formed on her jaw where she had been punched. "Some bath, huh?" She said weakly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:06 pm

((That sounds fun. Twisted Evil ))

When Nico saw her, a gasp hissed through his teeth. She looked aweful... Bruised and bloody all over. Nothing like how she'd looked when she first went into the bathroom. His eyes widened at the sight of her, and he immedietely ran his hand delicately through her hair to study the bruises on her head.
"Are you alright?"
Stupid question.
"What happened?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

She relaxed slightly at his touch. "I don't know...he-he must have slipped through the open window when I was asleep...Talk about creepy." She said groggily, managing a small laugh.
"He wanted to kill me and get the reward for handing me in." She said after a short pause, looking at the floor, and for the first time in years, she felt ashamed. She couldn't undo what she had done, especially killing those coppers, but that wasn't her was it? Sure they had died at her hands, but she hadn't been aware of it...and it scared her. "People are going to come after me." She moved away from him gently and went to the pile of clothes she had thrown off before she had set out. she picked them up and threw them on the bed, "I need to stay somewhere else." She turned and looked out the gap in the curtains. Where the hell would she end up?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Nico studied her for a moment, then peered into the bathroom over her shoulder. He couldn't see anyone... So where was he? Nico would get him arrested for assault, or he'd kick the guy's ass himself. Who'd do that? Even for a thief. Nico didn't even realised there was an award for her head.
"You can stay at mine for the night, if you need somewhere. I, honestly, could do with the company. You could have my bed, if you like. I'll sleep on the floor."
He noticed whoever had attacked her hadn't made an appearance. Nico looked around cautiously.
"Harl... Where is he?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Harley chewed her nails nervously and sat down on the bed. "Are you sure? What about your dad? If he comes home...you and I both could get done for it."
She followed his gaze to the bathroom, and her mouth opened in protest. "Uh, well...um." She cleared her throat, and suddenly her heart was going again. "He-uh...He's kind of..." She trailed off, trying to find any way to get around it, "dead." She finished.
Without waiting for his reply, she tried to justify it. "He attacked me! He was going to kill me, and I fought back!"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 am

Nico's eyes widened and he shoved past her into the bathroom, where the body lay face-down in the full bath. Blood was splattered over the floor, some spudged on the walls where someone's face will have been shoved. A knife lay on the floor, unused. It was a real crime scene.
And he was a witness.
He ran out of the bathroom, his face sheet-white. He'd seen crime scenes before, but not first-hand. He'd never been there when one was taking place, when someone died.
He ran his hand through his hair, looking honestly mortified. Something told him Harl was far more than she let out to be...
"This is bad... Th-this is really bad..." He looked at her, completely forgetting about his offer to take her to his house. "What did he want with you? I don't get it... What would anyone like him want with a thief? I thought they didn't do rewards for thieves. It doesn't make sense... Harl, what aren't you telling me?"
He was shaking now.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next