Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 am

[Ooh the greys were beautiful ;D The thing is the only way you can distinguish the bays and the blacks are by their facial markings XD And yesss...she can be creepy ;D But I luffles her! *huggles*]

When the boy mentioned money The Harlequin shrieked a bone-curdling laugh. "Money?" She gasped through a laugh. "I don't want money! I mean sure it would be nice but people always care about money! You see I don't care about money. No. Because I think that this place deserves a better class of criminal. And I think that you people should just think like us for a change. How rich or how poor you are doesn't affect your ability to scare the shit out of someone." She grinned. "For all you know I might be the richest girl in the country and you would be none the wiser." She ignored his desperate attempts to attract her attention. "Of course I don't want you!" She scoffed. "Nah, you're just a wannabe playboy. You got no class!" She kept her eyes fixed on the Chief. "But when I blow your daddy's brains out I think your ego might suffer a bit."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 am

((I agree Razz And it's worse when there's about5 with no facial markings. Then you have to try and remember what the jockeys look like, and us horse lovers barely give a damn about the jockeys. Wink I luff her too! She may traumatise my charrie a bit, though Razz ))

Nico gasped. When she blew his father's brains out?
"Yes, but why?" He whispered shakily. "If you kill him, I'll just take his place in the police force. I'll help them catch you and I'll have the upper hand because I've already met you. Killing the Chief won't stop the police force from catching you, not by a long shot."
But she was right. Never mind damaging his ego, if his father died he would lose everything. The house, all the money, not to mention the man that had brought him up since his early teens. He'd be ruined. Maybe even suicidal...
But she couldn't know that.
"And why me? Why not some other guy out there who you've never met? why does it matter to you if my ego is ruined?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 am

[*rubs hands* Good >: D ]

"Oh come on. You as Chief? You couldn't handle anything." She scoffed. "Let alone an entire force of people willing to kill someone on your very command." She paused. "And why not you? I mean sure I could have done it to anyone, I could have stalked that idiot I killed the other night but I didn't. And you know why? You have the most to lose." She giggled. "And I have nothing to lose." She said brightly. "Simple as that. So if you want to end this now I suggest you tell your daddy here to let me go and he doesn't get hurt."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:21 am

Nico looked from the bitch to his father, who was sweating nervously, his hands on the gun trembling. Nico felt for him.
So he had so much to lose, yes. But didn't anyone? Spare The Harlequin, of course. Shakily, he approached the two, wrapped his fingers around the tip of his father's gun and pushed it down.
"Son..." The man said gruffly, but Nico wasn't listening. He stood in front of his Dad, blocking the Harlequin's line of fire.
The tip of her gun stared right at his head.
"You got what you wanted." He raised his chin, feeling the dark hole of the gun burn a hole into his skull. His hands were shaking, so he quickly clenched them to hide this. "Let's end this."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am

The Harlequin lowered her gun with a smirk, releasing the catch and putting it back into her boot. She still had the knife drawn though, and she wasn't afraid to play dirty. "Aah what a hero. Saving your daddy's life. I wish I had a father like you." She said, wiping an invisible tear from her eye in mock admiration. She looked down and noticed his shaking fists, he was evidently scared. "You know what...knowing that I scare people is half the battle. I mean, why should you be scared of me? I might be just a girl in a costume. Well I am obviously...but what about me is special?" She turned her back on him and paced around the width of the street, bounding lightly on her toes. "I mean I have a knife yes, and a gun yes but doesn't everyone?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 am

Nico shook his head, refusing to move away from his father. Was she serious? She thought it was normal to casually be walking around with a gun and a knife in her posession?
This wasn't Texas. Carrying guns and knives wasn't normal for the average person to be walking around with.
"Well, for one, you're a friggin' murderer." He growled. "Second, I don't know many people who wear Harlequincostumes in their spare time and third," His voice arose just slightly, "you just threatened to kill my father, in front of me!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 am

She looked over at him and pursed her lips, mouthing the word "touchy" at him. She looked down at the knife in her hands and flipped it over a few times, catching it by the handle at the perfect time. After a few minutes she looked over at him and raised her eyebrows. "Oh sorry? Were you going to hit me or something?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am

Nico clenched his jaw tightly, almost fuming. It was obvious the thought of hurting her had crossed his mind. However, he wasn't stupid enough to try it by the tiny, off-chance he might win.
He took a step towards her, ignoring his father's pleads. "I swear, bitch, I will not f*cking sleep until I know you're behind bars." His eyes narrowed.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:47 am

The Harlequin shrugged. "So kill me. Makes no difference to me alive or dead either way I'm in hell." She giggled, perching on top of a metal bin. "Oh come on I only pointed a gun at your dad! I mean so what? That happens every day to him I bet." She sprung to her feet and walked towards him, not caring about how close she got. "Come on...let's see what you got."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Nico stared at her for a long, long time. His yes flicked, like he was trying to put the pieces of a jigsaw in his head. He didn't want to give her what she wanted with the risk tht she might kill him, but then again, what happened if he didn't? He decided to ask her.
"And what if I refuse?" He raised an eyebrow challengingly. "Why should I do what you tell me to? What's stopping me from calling the rest of the police right here, right now?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:50 pm

She was somewhat surprised at his reply, although she breezed it off. "Of course nothing is. Come on surely you must be smart enough to know that?" She moved in closer so their noses were nearly touching. "But you won't." She muttered in a tone low enoough for him to hear. She raised a hand and traced the line down his face softly where she had scratched him with the knife and raised her eyebrow for a brief moment. The Harlequin stepped back. "He on the other hand," she pointed to the Chief "will. He's too loyal!" She grimaced, acting like a spoilt child. "Being a policeman must really be a very dull profession. " She turned to the boy and began talking in a conversational manner, as if to a friend. " I dont know why you want to be like him to be honest, i mean I know he's your daddy and all but..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

((I just noticed today... For my piano exam I'm playing a piece called The Harlequin! Very Happy It's extremely creepy, I have to admit. Now when I play it I shall think of Harley. :') ))

"How dare y-" Elmo began, but Nico stopped him by raising his hand. Times like these were the only ones when he ever told his father to do something, and he obeyed without Nico getting a tongue lashing and a grounding for demanding it.
Nico closed his eyes, flinching as her surprisingly soft fingers brushed over the tiny scratch on his cheek. He'd forgotten that was even there...
He tensed when he felt her breath on his chin and lower lips. It took all his will not to shrink away from it. "Why do you care?" He growled. His previous idea obviously hadn't worked. She didn't look threatened, nor did she seem to care at the thought of being caught.
What was her motive, he thought? Why did she kill and hide if she didn't care if she was caught?
Narrowing his eyes, he decided to answer her question. "Alright. I want to be a policeman because it means I have the legal right to make sick bitches like you go down."
His gaze darkened.
"That's why I want to be involved in a 'dull profession'. Why would you want to be a killer?"
He immediately regretted asking this.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:54 pm

[ Oooh O.O VERY awesome! I hope you do well ;D ]

She listened to his answer, sticking out her bottom lip. "Well..can't complain that was a pretty good answer." Her smirk widened at his question. "Ooh you so shouldn't have asked that!" She giggled. "Why does anyone become a killer? Why did that poor man smuggle a lot of money?" She was now pacing around, reeling off all her possible answers. "You see a girl like me..." She trailed off, seemingly lost in her thoughts. "A girl like me needs some way of getting a bit of excitement. Because before long you're old and grey and you're sitting in a wheelchair wondering what went wrong with your life. And why not become a killer?" She raised her eyebrows at him, daring him to challenge her further.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Nico felt a sick feeling of satisfaction when she looked impress at his answer, but he didn't smile. He wasn't that pleased. Raising an eyebrow, he snapped. "Oh, I don't know... Well for one, it's illegal. Has been for centuries." He rolled his eyes.
"Second, you don't have the right to take someone's life. Simple as."
He gave her a stern look, like he was scolding a child for talking back.
"Third, you're... Completely out of your mind. F*cking insane. You don't deserve freedom, you deserve a life behind bars. Then you can sit there, old and grey in a wheelchair, and wonder what went wrong in your life. When you learn to use your stupid little head, you'll know."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm

The Harlequin laughed, a shrill, high pitched giggle and bounced lightly on her toes. "You think I'm insane? Where would you get such a thing like that from?" She said, still laughing. "You know it's only a matter of time before you join me...Or I join you, either way." She waved a hand around, dismissing the subject. "So are you going to let me go or am I going to have to take you down by force, cause you really don't want me to do that."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 pm

((Sorry about that, I keep forgetting the messages Razz
Thank you! ^_^ It's not until christmas, since I only just got the music Wink But thank you, anyway.))

Nico didn't understand what she was talking about, but he didn't like the threat in her tone. Clenching his jaw, he held his arm out slightly to keep his father from shooting, and glared at the Harlequin coldly.
She would kill someone again. He knew it. Maybe she'd kill another person he knew. Maybe she'd been stalking him for ages and he hadn't realised. One thing he did know, if he let her go, he'd pay the price.
But he couldn't kill her. Niether of them could risk it,when they didn't know how good she was at combat. "Get out of here," He growled, looking down, furious with himself. "But if you show up again, you will be killed. No questions asked."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 pm

[ Heheh it's okay Very Happy How about Nico and Harley are in a relationship? Or really good friends or something and he comes knocking just as she's getting back? O.o' ]

The Harlequin smirked. "I knew you would give in eventually. I mean who can stand my female...charm." She chuckled, edging back into the shadows carefully, keeping an eye on them both in case they tried something funny. She could swing him easily enough. Just play the feminine card and of course he was. He may have been terrified but the basic male desires were there. She huffed. Boys were all the same. She headed back to the hostel via the backstreets, not wanting to be seen. As she climbed the fire escape and jumped in through the window, she immediately collapsed on her bed, exhausted and couldn't be bothered to undress.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm

((Good idea Very Happy Don't want to rush into too much too soon, but he could have met up with her a few times, maybe. ^_^ I'm going to bed now, night! Too tired to reply now, and too pissed at the small things in life. -__- I'll reply tomorrow Smile ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

[Aah good idea Smile i too am very tired and I shall speak to you tomorrow! Wink]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 pm

When the Harlequin left, Nico found the lowest, most disturbing thought entering his mind, one which he had never even considered before: I need a drink.
Without saying a word, he turned in a different direction and began to walk.
"Nico!" His father barked. He shuffled to a stop, keeping his back turned. "Where're you going?"
"I need to think things through." Nico muttered, clenching his fists in his pockets. Honestly, he was still shaken from what had just happened. What would he have done if the bitch had killed his father there and then, if he hadn't got in her way? What would have happened if thei both had died? How long would it have taken for someone to find them?
He shuddered. Never in a million years had he expected to be in this situation. Besides, he wasn't out of it yet.
Ignoring Elmo's pleads, he kept walking down the street, the sweat on his brow still forming. He needed to think. In a few minutes he found himself outside the very same shitty hostel he'd seen the girl in, the hot girl, that just so happened to have kicked his ass once before. A tiny smile formed on his lips. Perhaps she could calm him down.
He entered the hostel, then trudged up the steps until he found her floor, then her room. He knocked on the door, glanced around the corridor, then mumbled "It's me."
She'd know.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Harl's eyes snapped open as she realised that she had fallen asleep in full costume. "Shit.." She muttered. "Uuh...just a second!" She threw her costume off and stuffed it in her bag, hastily pulling her normal clothes on, nearly getting her foot stuck in the leg of her jeans and stumbling across the room hopping on one foot. She dashed to the bathroom, and turned the tap on full blast, splashing her face with the freezing cold water. Making sure that all of the makeup was off, she wiped her face down, stuffing every part of her costume into her bag and flinging it out the window onto the fire escape. Taking a deep breath, her heart racing and face stinging from the glacial water, she opened the door to Nico. "Uhh...hi." She cleared her throat. "Sorry...I was getting changed."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Nico leant coolly on the door as she opened it. It was fine that he had to wait, he'd waited long enough to see her anyway. But seeing her face was enough to bring a flirtatious smirk to his face.
Immediately, the burden on his shoulder dropped.
"At this time?" He asked, raising a flirtatious eyebrow as he lowered his face closer to hers. "What, were you naked?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Harl raised an eyebrow and leaned against the side of the door. "And what am I supposed to say to that?" She challenged, laughing. "Why are you here?" She said after a short pause. She wondere why he wanted to see her, especially this soon after she had just seen him...although of course he didn't need to know that. "Come in if you want." She said, opening the door wider for him."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

"'Yes' would be the right answer." He winked, then brushed passed her and sat down on a ripped, ratty old sofa by the bed. After a few moments he sighed, then leant forward with his head in his hands.
"I'm in deep sh*t." He groaned, then tugged at his thick, black hair anxiously. "The deepest of deep sh*ts. You have no idea..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 pm

She closed the door behind him quietly and went to sit with him on the bed. "Why, what's wrong?" She tried her best to look concerned, and inside she was, it was like The Harlequin was a completely different person that she vaguely knew, and what she had done was a complete blur to her. "You're not in trouble with your family or anything?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next