Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Nico shook his head. "Not with my family, no." He rocked his head back on the sofa, staring up at the ceiling. "With a murderer. A certain murderer. A Harlequin, to be exact." He shot her a defeated look. "I don't know what she wants, she just keeps threatening to kill everyone I love. She nearly killed my father in front of me, then she wanted me to fight her, even though we both knew she would win..." He ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know what to do..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

"I've seen her stuff on the news." She pulled her legs up and crossed them on the bed. "I don't like what she's doing. She scares me." She said, with more truth than she realised. "But I mean your dad...He's the Chief, even I know that. Surely he has more power than she does. He has the entire police at his disposal and she has nothing!"
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

"I know..." Nico sighed, looking down at the muddy carpet between his feet. "But she knows... I don't know how, but she seems to be able to figure out how to get to him. And me. She knocked out the other officers Dad was with and, well... She said I'd have to keep an eye out tonight."
He looked up at her, eyes wide and fearful.
"She said she was going to kill my friends and family. I don't know why, but I actually think she's serious."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue May 01, 2012 1:03 am

Harl bit her lip.
"Why don't you stay somewhere else then? Out of town, so she can't get to you? If you don't tell her where you're going then she'll never know. I mean, there's only so much time she can stay on the lookout for something to do." She shrugged. "I don't know what you could do..."

[[Sorry about the late reply, been moving house ._.' ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue May 01, 2012 9:35 am

((No worries. Smile It a nice place?))

Nico sighed, shrugged and shook his head. "Then what? Dad has a job to do, now more than ever since she threatened us both. He'll make it his personal quest to either kill her or have her behind bars. How long would he survive without his job?"
His lips allowed a tiny smile. "Besides, all my buddies are in this town. I'd miss them..." He turned to her, his eyes warming. "I'd miss you."
It was true, this woman had been quite a bitch, but so had he. They went well together and for some reason she was the only one he seemed to be able to open up to. Without her he'd probably explode, go break or steal something.

((*facepalm* Not that he's pathetic or anything... Razz))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue May 01, 2012 1:15 pm

[[ Yeah it's alright, it has a nice view, it's a top floor flat ;D ]]

Harl flinched slightly as a stab of guilt wrenched through her chest. "Why would you miss me?" She scoffed, trying to brush off the feeling. "I'm a troublemaker." She was slightly alarmed at how quickly he had become attached to her, he was good looking sure, but she thought that some of his dad's goody-two-shoes attitude had brushed off on him.
"Besides, you don't need me, you need your Dad because he's what matters. You need to help him as much as you can."
Even though she genuinely meant what she was saying, she wasn't sure what her other half would think when the time came.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue May 01, 2012 1:54 pm

((Ohh, sounds fancy. Razz ))

Nico let out a loud bark of laughter. "Exactly! I've had more fun chasing you than I have the rest of my life before." He winked. He knew he was being reckless, and what she was saying was, in fact, very true. But he couldn't run away. He couldn't spend however-long some place fourty to fifty miles away in a caravan, twiddling his thumbs whilst a creepy murderer was after him. No way!
((There's an idea that could make him crap his pants! Twisted Evil ))
"And Dad's safer with the other comrades. He'd be as good as a sitting duck on his own, off duty."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

[[Woooahhh have you seen how many birthdays there are within the week? XD And OMG I just watched the trailer for The Dark Knight Rises again and I feel like crying and screaming and ripping my heart out and crying some more and then running around like a mad girl. OOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOD.]]

Harl raised her eyebrows. "Well if The Chief knew that his son was spending time with an escaped prison convict then..." She scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "I guess you would be grounded for a while to say the least." She chuckled nervously. There was also a substantial chance that he would discover her secret if he continued to stay within the surrounding city. "I'm just saying that maybe its not the safest thing."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm

((Holy Macrel! There are loads! Surprised Wow... It's that time of year, eh? Razz And Rorah... Sugar intake... DOWN! XD I know the feeling, though. I'm following the Conspiracy 365 series on Aussie TV, they have one episode per month and it takes about 5 days to reach the internet. Even though I know what'll happen, I can't friggin wait! D: But check out the cutie who plays the main charrie:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=harrison+gilbertson&hl=en&biw=1525&bih=751&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=_kqldDl3tnvVMM:&imgrefurl=http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/why-hollywoods-mad-about-the-boy/story-e6frebsu-1225839645915&docid=mYeQRj2heHNNEM&imgurl=http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2010/03/11/1225839/683756-gilbertson.jpg&w=650&h=366&ei=R1CgT6TVB6jS4QTO7vyJAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=149&vpy=154&dur=320&hovh=168&hovw=299&tx=154&ty=69&sig=114057707129991905187&page=1&tbnh=90&tbnw=160&start=0&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:69
Bless him. He cries too much XD))

Nico sighed, his face falling. She had a point.
"I'll talk to Dad about it when I get home. If he's even dared to go home." He shuddered slightly, remembering the Harlequin's threats on his family. "But either you give me your number, or I'll have to keep an eye on the TV to see if your face appears on it again." He offered a smirk.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm

[Woah, he's hot O.o]

Harley raised her eyebrows at him, her tongue in cheek. "You don't give up do you?" She got up off the bed and ripped off a corner of a book she had on her bedside table. Grabbing a pen off the shelf she scribbled down her mobile number and chucked it at him. "Take it!" She laughed. She raised a finger at him. "Only call me when you have something worth saying." She sniggered.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm

"No I do not." He replied smugly, catching the fluttering piece of paper in delicately in his hand and shoving it in his pocket. "And what d'you mean 'when I have smething worth saying'? Put it this way honey, if you don't answer, you'll get several voicemails that will probably consist of "heya honey, I'm half naked in bed, staring at the cieling, thinking of... Your mum. Call me."
He shot her a smirk as he inched away towards the door, obviously happier now he knew what to do. "I'll call you whether I have something to say or not, thanks." He winked flitatiously.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue May 15, 2012 3:05 pm

((I know, right? I love you He has an ugly sulky face though XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon May 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Harl sniggered and watched him as he went towards the door. Half of her wished that he'd stay just a little longer, but the other half wanted to get onto better, and certainly more exiting things elsewhere. "Well you do that." She raised an eyebrow, daring him to challenge it. "I'm sure you'll have such a hoot teasing me and leaving fake messages." Harl folded her arms and nodded towards the door. "Better look where you're going or you'll get a face full of wood."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 pm

"Huh?" He asked her, then followed her nod to the door. He turned back round just in time to dodge away from the door with a face of allarm, as if it were out to attack him. "Crap... Yeah." He scratched his head awkwardly and opened the door, stepping out into the hallway. "And you'd better answer, because I'llbe bored as hell out there, and you'll be the one thing keeping mefrombeing scared sh*tless all the time." He winked once more, then raised a hand ina wave. "Hope I see you soon, babe."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 pm

She watched him as he walked into the hallway, eyebrows still raised in mock judgement. There was a kind of grim satisfaction knowing that The Harlequin scared him, after all, she was only a girl in a costume, right? It could have been anyone, a hobo on the streets could have pulled it off. Sure, he would have probably been killed by now, but it was the knowledge that she of all people hadn't lost her charm just yet. As he disappeared down the hall, she softly clicked the door shut and waited a few moments, just in case he came back for something else. When there was no other sound, she skipped to the open window and leaned out, her fingertips just snagging the bag that was hastily thrown out onto the fire escape, its contents spilling out over the sides. She sighed in relief, if he had so much as glanced out of the window she would have been rumbled, or would have had to make up a very convincing story. I have to find a better place to hide this... she mused, searching around the room for any kind of nook in the wall or the ceiling where she could hide the bag. Finding nothing, she walked to the opposite side of the room and hastily tore up a corner of the carpet, revealing some floorboards. Squeaking in delight she managed to wedge her fingers in to a gap and pull one up to create just enough space to fit the bag. Perfect. Making sure that it would cover up again, she took the clothes out of the bag and hastily put them on, replacing her jeans and jacket for the red and black costume that was known to every cop within two miles. Pulling her knife and the gun (can't remember if she kept it but she has now xD) out of the bag, she realised that there was really no space to put it, aside from her short boots she wore. Time to go shopping. Leaping out the window, she acrobatically jumped across the buildings until she was opposite a camping store, a shop that supplied rock climbers and thrill seekers with the right equipment. Judging the by the size of the front window and the location of the different security cameras, this would be simple.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon May 21, 2012 2:38 pm

((Holy Moly XD))

Nico went home after that in search for his father, who had disappeared since having nearly been killed by the Harlequin. He wasn't in thehouse, however, but once Nico had called him, he realised he'd been taken to the hospital to be checked out for any wounds. The rest of the squad had been warned about the Harlequin, and an intense search had been called on for her, along with rewards for any information on where to find her.
If she was caught, she would go to prison.
But somehow, Nico didn't think that'd happen any time soon.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon May 21, 2012 2:58 pm

((shh, I've missed RPing Harley XD))

The glass broke fairly easily, even though she could have used the very much open door to the left. It shattered at her violent touch, the glass collapsing inwards onto the window display. The surprised yells came as soon as she neatly stepped through the frame, pushing the polystyrene dummies to the floor as she swaggered into the shop. It took people a while to realise what was going on, the people who had any sense in them had run already, but the people who had no idea who she was were simply frozen to the spot. Someone fainted. It didn't take much for them to run, just a couple of squeezes of the trigger and two more bodies hit the floor, blood spilling from their chests. Looking down at the now empty gun she chucked it over her shoulder, it clattering in the glass somewhere behind. The man at the till was gripping the desk so tight his knuckles were whitened, and as The Harlequin browsed the shelves and picked off what she liked, he backed into the wall, reaching under the desk for the alarm that would call the police. Squeezing the button, he could only watch as she plucked what she liked. Approaching him with her arms full of things, she dumped them on the desk. He looked at what she had chosen, and his eyes widened at the abundance of all sorts of pick axes and sharp objects. "W-what do you want?" he asked.
The Harlequin took a while to answer, pondering his question in a comical sort of way. "Honestly? I don't know!" She squeaked, picking up various belts and trying them on. "Do you think this makes my butt look big?" She tried a few more on, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he had called the cops. But in her head, she was counting. When she found one she liked, she threw the rest over her shoulder and kicked over a few more shelves for good measure. "You know, gotta make it look like I've made an effort!"
When the cops finally arrived, what they did see was a young man, in his twenties, unconscious and pinned to the wall several feet above the ground with pick-axes. Scrawled around the man were hastily scrawled "HAHAHA"s out of ruby red lipstick. And amidst all of the chaos and disarray sat The Harlequin, legs crossed on the desk, smiling like a deranged child.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri May 25, 2012 3:51 am

Elmo had ignored the pleas for him to get checked out at the hospital, as he had not been touched by The Harlequin physically, and he knew he couldn't rest until the insane serial killer was behind bars. However, he had not been expecting the call about her raiding an outdoor camping shop. What use could she possibly have there?
By the time they'd got there,it was too late for most of the victims. She's certainly made quite a scene.
What shocked him more, however, was that she was still sat there, clearly enjoying herself.
The line of armed police raided through the already broken door, weapons aimed at her. Elmo walked through the middle, his own pistol aimed up, and shouted "Put your hands where I can see 'em!"
He would not crumble in front of his team mates. He couldn't. They had the upper hand, she was outnumbered by many. Once she was caught, she couldn't kill anymore. She would leave him and his son alone.
"Harlequin! I won't ask you again!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 am

It took her a few moments to actually register his presence through her insane grin, and when he demanded that she raised her hands, she emitted a childish cackle. "No." Her expression changed from completely demented to completely deadpan, and she raised an eyebrow challengingly, a small hint of the smile still left on her painted face. She realized with a sudden glee that even if the urge to pull the trigger was over-mastering, there was a chance that he might not do it. There was a chance that he would be overcome by the desire to see her punished, to see her locked up for life and to finally see who had been causing them so much grief and so many sleepless nights.
She sprang to her feet, her action reflected by jumps and shaking hands tightening on their guns. "But of course you'll ask me again." She shrugged. "I never do what people tell me to. And that's how I've got as far as I have without being caught." She said matter-of-factly, leaning against the desk and tilting her head to one side. "Shoot me if you want, but you will never know how I did it." That's it...tempt them...after all what's life without a few sins?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun May 27, 2012 7:05 am

Elmo narrowed his eyes. Did she seriously think she could tempt him, after she'd threatened the life of his and his son's, and not to mention killed several innocent people's in horrific ways, and she could tempt him with some information that didn't even matter, anymore?
Bullsh*t.
He'd blast her brains out the minute she made a move against them.
Still, she had asked him a very interesting question. Why had she been able to escape?
"Go on." He urged, weapon still raised. He wasn't taking any risks whilst she was around. "Enlighten me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 am

She continued to walk towards him, holding her hands out beside her to show that she was completely unarmed. "I just...do. I have nothing to lose...But you...you have everything to lose! Your son, your life, your reputation of cleaning up the streets when you and I both know that.." She paused, shrugging, "you're not doing that good a job. You're just making mountains out of molehills."
She snorted a laugh.
"You just can't have fun."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 am

Elmo clenched his jaw, his eyes on his target hardening. He'd fallen for it, hadn't he? Stupid!
He cocked his gun, and so didi his comrades. There was a chorus of clicking, then he pointed his weapon at her head. He wasn't interested in her crap anymore...
"Killing people isn't fun, it's psychotic. Now, stay where you are. Otherwise, we will shoot you."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 27, 2012 9:11 am

Her eyebrow tweaked upwards slightly as she noticed his anger, he was so gullible. She outstretched her hands. "Take me in!" She giggled, staring down the barrel of the gun. It didn't phase her at all, she had been in this situation before, although the only thing that put her on edge were the number of cops with them too. Being scared was good, it heightened the senses. "Although..." She warned "if you do take me I guess you won't find anything useful."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 pm

He rolled his eyes, advancing towards her, followed by a few other colleagues in bullet-proof vests. "We already know all we need." He assured her, pulling out some handcuffs. "Now, get on your knees. I don't trust you."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 pm

She snorted. "You think I'm gonna degrade myself even further? No." She stared at them blankly, thinking that they were clearly not a threat.
Her hands remained outstretched and she flashed them a dazzling smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next