Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

2 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:25 am

Dane picked up a packet of chocolate digestives, and when he turned around, Sloan stole one – and popped it absentmindedly into his mouth.
He ignored his boyfriend’s instructions to take a painkiller, because he really didn’t feel he needed it. The wound really wasn’t that bad, after all.
"Just think,” Dane said, ”it'll make a pretty awesome battle scar. And you're fit enough as it is."
“I’ve got enough battle scars.” Sloan retorted, pulling a face.
He looked back at Dane, and found his boyfriend watching him with a flirtatious expression. Sloan tilted his head curiously to one side, and waited to see where this was going, a little smirk playing at his lips.
"And I don't just mean 'healthy'.” Dane went on suggestively, ”Seriously, if you get any more good looking you'll actually rob me of oxygen the next time you decide to go into 'scary horny' mode. You stole enough away as it is."
Sloan grinned at this, actually rather chuffed with the compliment, and shifted closer to Dane. So close that he had to bow his head just to see the man’s eyes.
“Glad you approve.” He teased, trailing a finger slowly down Dane’s cheek, his lips pulled up in a crooked grin.
But then Dane offered him the biscuits, so Sloan shrugged and helped himself to one of those instead – leaving Dane’s face alone for the time being.
"Anyway, it's not like I'm going to have a six pack much longer if I decide to man'struate and comfort eat like a girl on her monthly."
At this, Sloan burst out laughing – and nearly ended up choking on his mouthful of biscuit.
After a moment of coughing and thumping his chest, he managed to swallow, then dissolved into laughter again.
“You totally do that!” He exclaimed mirthfully, clutching at his side as the laughter strained his wound.
“Oh God that hurts…” He muttered with a feeble giggle, flashing something between a grimace and a grin, then leaning against the counter.
“Why d’you always make me laugh? You suck, man.” He teased, flashing Dane a fond – if slightly pained – glance.
He chuckled quietly once more, then released a long, slow breath – feeling slightly lightheaded from the pain.
He stood there a moment longer – then decided to take Dane’s advice, and scratched out the box of painkillers that Doctor Stone had given him. He swallowed one dry, coughed slightly, then turned back to Dane.
“So about this comfort eating…” He mused, picking up the conversation where he’d left off. “I’ll be very upset if you get fat.” He poked Dane’s stomach cheekily, “I think we’d better work out a hug schedule instead.”
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 am

Dane hadn't realised how funny his joke was until Sloan started to laugh like a hyena, and he soon found himself chuckling away in a chorus until his sides hurt. Sloan also seemed to have this problem, because he began clutching his wound with a slight grimace and had to force himself to stop laughing and breath before his face went too pale.
"Why d’you always make me laugh? You suck, man."
"My bad." Dane shot sarcastically, still grinning even though his face hurt. "Remind me not to do it again, although I ain't making any promises, Mister."
Dane was glad when he saw the man finally take some pain killers - the laughing looked painful - and calmed himself down by sipping some more of his tea.
"So about this comfort eating… I’ll be very upset if you get fat." Dane pouted his lower lip dramatically. Honestly, if Sloan was about to suggest a diet, Dane would have to slap him. He was very happy with his diet, to be honest. And he did plenty of exercise, too. He didn't care what anyone said, he was sticking to his crisps and chocolate.
"I think we’d better work out a hug schedule instead."
Dane yelped as he was poked and leaped backwards, nearly spilling his drink over himself in the process. He put it town on the work counter, chuckling, and cocked his head in a pondering fashion.
"A hug schedule?" He echoed, thinking it through. "I guess that could work... But it'd ruin the fun. Why not just go on surprise attacks?" He shrugged. "You know... Like this."
He growled in a dog-like fashion and threw himself onto Sloan, tackling him into a hug and digging his race into the man's neck cheekily.
"See?" He grinned, squeezing Sloan's neck cheekily. "Far more comforting."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 am

Sloan grunted in surprise when Dane suddenly tackled him into a hug, and winced when his still-throbbing wound was strained again.
“Yeah, comforting…” He laughed weakly, grunting again, and pushing Dane away with a single finger.
“Just try to be a little more gentle until the painkiller kicks in, okay?”
He kept a hand pressed absentmindedly to his side, but as the pain began to ebb away again, he moved his hand to Dane’s shoulder instead, and shifted closer to his boyfriend, bringing his lips to within an inch of Dane’s.
“I’m guessing you missed me today?” He teased, leaning forward to rest his forehead against Dane’s. “You’re being even more loving than usual.” He pecked Dane’s nose cheekily, “I like it.”
Sloan drew back an inch then, his eyes searching Dane’s face adoringly.
Slowly, one corner of his mouth quirked upwards, and he smirked at Dane in a flirtatious fashion.
He held his boyfriend’s gaze for a long while, then raised an eyebrow invitingly.
He felt as though he hadn’t spent ‘quality time’ with Dane in far too long…
But hey, he didn’t see why he had to be the one to start it. If Dane’s actions so far were anything to go by, then he was clearly as keen for a bit of ‘contact’ as Sloan was.

((Again, he means that in an innocent way. Razz Well, not completely innocent… But not what you’re thinking anyway, Dreambug. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 am

Dane backed away as instructed and looked down guiltily. He forgot sometimes that the wound was even there, since Sloan didn't make much of a deal about it being there, and he hid the pain well...
Well, until Dane flung himself onto it, then it seemed pretty painful.
He expected to have to find something else to amuse himself with or think up another conversation, but before he knew it Sloan was shifting closer to him again, and his heart fluttered suddenly at the closeness of their lips. It was as if they'd been installed with small magnets, because Dane was struggling to keep his own from giving up and slamming right up to Sloan's, then just kissing his face off. it was difficult to keep his self control when the man's breath was making his lips grow hot with the near-contact.
Sloan said something but Dane didn't hear, he was too busy trying to control his breathing and keeping from stumbling in his nervousness and running into the counter again.
"It's... Um, that obvious?" He mumbled, not really interested in what he was saying, and slowly angled his head to kiss Sloan's lips, but not quite getting there. "Damn..."
He groaned as Sloan backed away to look at him weirdly, leaving Dane suddenly panting with a strawberry-red face and his eyes staring hungrily at the man's face. What the hell was he waiting for?
When Sloan stopped advancing, Dane bit his lip quietly. The asshole... He was waiting for Dane to do all the work, wasn't he?
It took all his willpower not to kiss the man then, but he had a certain 'feeling' that was beginning to appear, and he wanted rid of it. Inhaling a sharp breath, he mumbled with a nervous chuckle, "Oh my goodness... I'm getting a shower." He then brushed passed Sloan and fled to the bedroom to get himself a towel. But after moments of frantic searching, he realised he couldn't find one.
Crap... He'd have to ask Sloan where he kept them. But he didn't think he'd be able to take looking at that man again.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Sloan was slightly taken aback when Dane suddenly bolted off to take a shower. He stared after his boyfriend in surprise, blinking curiously. He was a little slow on the uptake this time - and it took him longer than he was proud of to puzzle out Dane's strange actions.
Then it hit him, and a chuckle broke from his lips. Poor Dane; he really was a shy one.
Shaking his head in amusement, Sloan followed Dane to his bedroom, and paused in the doorway to watch his boyfriend search frantically around.
"Looking for something?" He asked, raising his arm and leaning against the wall in a manner that he knew would do nothing to help Dane's situation.
Then again, he wasn't trying to help.
Sloan rested his weight casually against his arm, feeling his muscles tense just slightly. He was aware that his shirt had crept up slightly, exposing a tantalizing line of skin just above his belt.
He did nothing to pull it back down.
Come on, Daney... Take the bait.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 pm

"Looking for something?"
Dane had been scrambling around the bed, reaching for drawers and poking around cupboards, but when he heard Sloan's voice he almost lept out of his skin. "Erm...!" He said shakily, scrambling around onto his back so he could see Sloan properly.
The idiot really wasn't helping Dane's case, standing like that with that gorgeous, flirtatious look on his face.
Dane grabbed the nearest pillow and shoved it downwards, covering his bulging pants. Damn you, Sloan... "I was... Um... Looking for a-a... A t-towel..."
Stop looking at me like that, he begged silently. Seriously, stop looking at me like that.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 pm

"The towels are in the bathroom." Sloan replied, scratching his chin unconcernedly, and watching Dane with a lazy smirk.
He leaned in the doorway a while longer, then pushed himself away and walked toward Dane - approaching him with a deadly little smile on his lips.
"Don't look so horrified." He scolded, stopping in front of Dane, and laying a fond hand on his head.
"You're too shy for your own good, mate. Besides... You don't need to hide that..." Sloan's eyes darted briefly downwards, "...From me." He looked back up at Dane, and raised an eyebrow again in that flirtatious manner of his - lips pulling into a subtle smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Dane stared at Sloan incredulously, his jaw dropped dramatically. Was he joking? Dane had passed the bathroom to get to the bedroom, and if he wanted to go there now he'd have to move past Sloan in order to get the towel.
But in his current situation he wouldn't be going anywhere, unless he had the pillow with him.
"You're too shy for your own good, mate. Besides... You don't need to hide that..." Dane's cheeks burned when Sloan's eyes glanced downwards. "...From me"
Yes I bloody do. Dane scrunched his eyes closed, trying to force his breathing to calm. You won't let me live this down, I know you won't...
When he opened his eyes again Sloan was looking at him flirtatiously for the second time, which really didn't help him.
"Please stop looking... At me like... That..." he panted, wishing the ground would swallow him up there and then. It's not going away...
"You're loving this, aren't you?" He smiled helplessly and closed his legs around the pillow, as if that would make it disappear. The problem was it probably wouldn't go away unless... Well, unless he...
Oh God... If it was possible to die from humiliation, he'd have been dead and buried the minute Sloan had walked into the room.
"Sloan, I am begging you, stop looking at me like that. You're..." He swore and scrunched his face into an uncomfortable grimace. "You're making it worse."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 pm

"Please stop looking... At me like... That..." Dane panted breathlessly, but Sloan just flashed an angelic grin, and stepped closer. "You're loving this, aren't you?"
"Maybe." Sloan replied, gently stroking Dane's hair away from his face, "You got a problem with that?"
Dane, looking throughly humiliated, grimaced and muttered, "Sloan, I am begging you, stop looking at me like that. You're... You're making it worse."
"Stop looking at you like what?" Sloan asked innocently, "This is just my face, mate."
Ignoring Dane's discomfort entirely, Sloan grinned, then closed the gap between him and Dane, and drew his boyfriend's lips into a tender kiss.
With Dane's chin cupped gently in his fingers, he leaned in closer, and slipped an arm around the man's shoulders.
Dane was such an awkward little guy, bless him... But Sloan loved him for it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 pm

"Shut up." Dane grumbled, narrowing his eyes, "You know exactly what I mean."
Before he could rant any more, however, Sloan shut Dane up by pressing their lips together, and Dane responded with a suppressed whimper, tensing for a moment, then letting his body go limp as he sank helplessly into the thick mattress.
His fists clenched the covers so tightly that he ended up messing up the sheets and even yanking the one covering the duvet out of their buttons.
Instead of calming down, however, his breathing quickened even further as he cupped a hand around the back of Sloan's head and deepened the kiss, pressing their faces even closer together.
He eventually had to pause for breath, but when he did he kept his grip on Sloan's head. His urge of wanting still lingered dangerously, but now there was a slight smile on his face.
"Damn you..." He whispered, then made a soft sound that sounded like a silent laugh, and raked his fingers through Sloan's thick hair. He was getting warm... Too warm for clothes, but would he be the one to suggest that invitation, or would it be Sloan?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

When he felt Dane sink back onto the mattress, Sloan followed, resting his knee on the bed, and bracing his hands on either side of Dane's head as he leaned into the ever-deepening kiss. He felt Dane's hand behind the back of his head, and as a shudder of pleasure rippled through him, he returned his boyfriend's kiss with still more enthusiasm, uttering a soft sound of approval.
Just as he was beginning to feel lightheaded from lack of Oxygen, Dane broke away, and Sloan took in a deep gulp of sweet air. He felt the tension in his arms slacken, and his elbows buckled slightly, bringing him closer to Dane.
"Damn you..." Dane whispered, laughing under his breath, and Sloan just grinned in response - as proud as a puppy who had just trashed an entire room trying to chase a cat.
He closed his eyes blissfully, and uttered a little moan of enjoyment as he felt Dane's fingers raking through his hair.
He was so peacefully relaxed that he really could have fallen asleep right there. He sunk a little lower - just inches away from Dane now, and finally forced his eyes open again. He looked into Dane's face, met his gaze sweetly, and smiled in sheer contentment - his face lighting up radiantly.
He would have been happy to die right there, in one of the most perfectly peaceful moments he had ever experienced.
'I love you' he mouthed silently, blinking placidly at Dane - then shifting his weight onto one arm so he could stroke a hand lovingly through his boyfriend's hair.
He couldn't believe it was even possible to feel such sheer adoration for another person.
Dane really was his perfection.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Once Dane had the chance to relax and enjoy the moment instead of hunger for it, he realised it wasn't quite so bad. His breathing calmed almost back to normal and Sloan's face was no longer blurred and dotted with dancing, white sparks.
He looked up at the man with a mirrored gaze, his eyes sparkling in enjoyment, and a small, radiant smile lighting up his warm cheeks. At that moment it didn't matter where they were, what was happening in the world around them, because he had Sloan, and he honestly couldn't have been much happier.
He glanced up to see Sloan's silent message, and he grinned from ear-to-ear in response. 'Ditto' he replied back, reached up and kissed the man's nose teasingly.
A warm murmur left his lips as he felt the man's hand drag through his hair, and he closed his eyes and smiled to himself. Sloan sure did like Dane's hair...
After a while Dane sighed and opened his eyes again, then began shuffling away on the bed. "You might want to sit up a bit." He muttered with a knowing grin. "Unless you want to be elbowed in the face."
With a wink he grabbed the hems of his thick, fleecy jumper and yanked it over his head, finally glad to have rid of it, as he was beginning to feel uncomfortably warm. A soft draft hit his bare chest and he smiled in mild pleasure, then leaned back onto his palm, mocking Sloan's famous 'come' gesture with a curl of his hand.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 pm

When he felt Dane shuffling away from him, Sloan automatically moved to give him room. Then, at Dane's instruction, he sat up completely - blinking bemusedly at his boyfriend.
At Dane's wink, Sloan felt a knowing smirk curve his lips.
He watched as Dane tossed his jumper aside - then beckoned to Sloan with a curl of his hand.
Grinning widely, Sloan glanced appreciatively over the man's bare chest - then took the invitation, and pounced at Dane, tackling him back onto the bed with every intention of kissing his face off.
Unfortunately, Sloan had gone again forgotten about the wound in his side, and when he landed heavily on Dane, instead of forming a kiss - Sloan's lips released a string of curses.
Clamping a hand to his wound, he pulled himself clumsily off Dane, and collapsed onto his back on the bed beside him.
"F*ck." He muttered breathlessly, "That hurt..."
He took a moment to get his bearings, then he rolled carefully onto his good side, facing Dane, and grabbed his boyfriend's arm.
With a sharp tug, he pulled Dane on top of him, and flashed a subtle smile - perhaps a little more timid than before.
He was out of him comfort zone with Dane on top; but it wasn't like he had much of a choice, with that big bloody hole in his side.
Shrugging off his doubts, Sloan grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it awkwardly over his head - trying not to smack Dane in the face in the process.
He got it half-way off, but when it came to pulling it over his head, Sloan got confused - lying down on his back as he was, and ended up tangled up in the shirt. He made a vague attempt to pull it off - then flopped down heavily on his back again - staring up at the total blackness of his shirt, and feeling the cool evening air chilling his bare chest.
"Uh..." He mumbled into the dark, grinning slightly awkwardly to himself. "Little help here, mate..."

((Fail. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Dane expected to be pounced on ((Nearly put 'pounded' then... Awkward... XD)) and showered with kisses because of his invitation, but what he wasn't expecting - and probably should have done - was for Sloan's reaction to be nothing but a cloud of angry swear words in his ear.
His eyes widened when he realised what had happened, and wriggled anxiously away to allow his boyfriend some room.
Well, that hadn't been a good idea.
He watched the man as he toppled onto his back, and asked awkwardly, "You alright?"
The reply he got didn't answer his question. "F*ck. That hurt..."
Scratching his head awkwardly Dane sat up, watching Sloan's chest rise ad fall as he composed himself, then the next thing Dane knew he was on top top of the man, on all fours, staring blankly down at him without having had any memory of how he'd got there.
He had to admit, Sloan looked different from this angle. But even when he was on bottom, Dane knew exactly who was in control, and it wasn't him.
Sloan began to shrug off his shirt, and Dane watched with a pleased smile, which seemed to only grow when Sloan's arms got stuck over his head, covering his entire face but revealing almost his entire chest. Dane was extremely tempted not to help the man with his shirt and have his own little moment of feeling the man up when he couldn't actually do anything, but he didn't want to ruin the mood by misusing Sloan's position, so with a soft chuckle he grabbed the shirt and plucked it over the man's head.
He tossed it aside, not really caring where it ended up, and then lowered himself down to shower Sloan with kisses. He had to keep aware of the stab wound, but the stitches made it obvious so he managed to avoid it when he let his hands wander.
"I don't know..." Dane spoke between kisses, running a single hand up and down Sloan's good side, his other hand finding Sloan's. "What you... Put in my... Tea." He grinned, then kissed the man's cheek sweetly. "But I'm so giddy right now."
He pulled away slightly, panting, and stared in bewilderment into Sloan's glassy eyes.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 pm

((*Cough* Very awkward... XD ))

Sloan heard Dane's soft chuckle in the darkness, and then he was freed as Dane plucked the shirt neatly off his head. Sloan rolled his shoulders, freeing his arms, and flashed a sheepish grin - but Dane didn't have to see it, because the very next moment, Sloan was drowning in an endless torrent of kisses.
He could feel Dane's hands running over his chest, and he accepted it in a mellow fashion - barely reacting at all, but simply letting Dane feel him up to his heart's content. He could tell Dane was being careful to avoid the gash between his ribs, and he appreciated that. It was a subtle gesture - but it was one that reminded Sloan how much his boyfriend cared.
"I don't know..." Dane mumbled between kisses, slipping his fingers into Sloan's hand - which closed automatically around them, "What you... Put in my... Tea. ... But I'm so giddy right now."
He accepted Dane's kiss to his cheek , then blinked slowly, and looked up at his boyfriend with a calm smile.
"Please..." He scoffed, his smile pulling into a grin as he watched Dane pant breathlessly at him. Somehow, the sight was rather endearing...
"I don't need to spike your tea." He continued, flashing a devious grin, and reaching up to steal a quick kiss from Dane's lips.
"I'm a sexy beast, remember?" With a teasing smirk, he kissed Dane again, and squeezed his hand affectionately- then let it go.
His hands slipped down to the waistband of his jeans, and within a moment, he had pulled his belt free.
Slinging it casually around the back of Dane's neck, Sloan gave a gentle tug, and pulled his boyfriend back into another kiss - more passionate this time.
He honestly didn't care what Dane did to him. He was so utterly content with his boyfriend at that moment that he hadn't bothered to establish any boundaries whatsoever. In fact, he was in something of a daze... It was like being in a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 am

"Please... I don't need to spike your tea." Dane's breath was momentarily stolen again when Sloan kissed him. "I'm a sexy beast, remember?"
It was meant to be a joke, but in his dazed state, Dane almost nodded earnestly. He wasn't quite know what was wrong with him but he realised he didn't even care. All he could think about was how good Sloan looked like with that stupid grin on his face.
He breathlessly kissed the man again, mostly because he didn't have much choice, then when he felt Sloan let go of his hand he frowned, lifting himself back upwards to see what he was doing.
When Sloan unclipped his belt, Dane saw the white sparks begin to dance again. His vision blurred and soon enough he couldn't even follow where Sloan's hands were going, until he felt something cold press against the back of his neck and the next thing he knew he was being kissed again, passionately, and he automatically cupped one side of Sloan's jaw with his hand and returned the kiss with an equal amount of love, feeling his tongue flick through Sloan's teeth and waltz in his mouth.
His free hand slipped down Sloan's soft, inked chest until he found the loose belt line of jeans, unbuttoned it and slowly pulled down the zip.
Without really thinking about what he was doing he began pulling Sloan's jeans down over his hips, then left him to finish the job himself, and began fumbling around with his jodhpurs. However, they didn't have a zip like the jeans and were more of a struggle to come off, especially when his hands were trembling, but he was too determined to give up like he had with Sloan's, and after a moment of not having their faces making contact, he could concentrate enough to take them off and tossed them aside off the bed easily.
What he'd forgotten about were the underpants he was wearing, until he looked down and the colour drained from his face.
They were black, with a red band around the top with 'KISS ME DEADLY' in chunky, black writing that trailed around his waist. Around his crotch area was a pair of red lips with tiny, red horns poking from them. Around the back were a pair of skeletal hand prints on each of his backside cheeks.
"Oh my god..." Dane scrunched his eyes closed. Why did he have to wear them then? Why?! "I can..." He coughed awkwardly. "Um... Explain."
This wasn't happening... Not now... Not to him.
He stared desperately towards his crumpled jodhpurs, as if willing them to fly back over to him and dress him again. Anything to hide those stupid underpants.
He'd lost his others in the wash, and in all fairness, these were horribly uncomfortable. But he'd completely forgotten he was wearing them, and of course, it had to be at a moment like this that he'd have to flaunt them.
Idiot.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 am

As Dane kissed him, Sloan felt his boyfriend's hand slip down his chest, and begin fiddling with the waistband of his jeans. He heard the telltale sound of a zip being pulled down - and then Dane's lips left his as he seized Sloan's jeans, and pulled them down past his hips.
He watched Dane unconcernedly, lying back lazily with one arm stretched out above his head.
After a moment, however, Dane seemed to give up, and turned his attention to his own jodhpurs - shifting away to tug them off.
Sloan's eyes narrowed, and a deadly little smirk curved his lips. But he turned his head away in a dignified fashion - watching Dane out of the corner of his eye as he kicked off his jeans, revealing a pair of plain black boxers.
Once he was sufficiently undressed, he turned to look at Dane, and his eyes widened in shock.

He didn't intend to stare - but with the underpants Dane was wearing, it was pretty impossible not too. They were the most un-Daney-looking things Sloan had ever seen - with those conveniently placed red lips, and the flirtatious little words inked across the waistband.
"Oh my god..." Dane muttered, looking utterly humiliated. Sloan was still blinking in dazed surprise - but when he heard the embarrassment in Dane's voice, his lips slowly spread into a grin.
"I can... Um... Explain." Dane said with an awkward cough - but Sloan didn't wait to hear any explanations, because suddenly he couldn't contain himself any longer.
He burst out laughing, and once he'd started, he couldn't stop.
He fell back onto the bed, shaking with mirth, and slammed his fist repeatedly into the mattress. "F*ck it..." He gasped between laughs, "I... Can't... Stop!"
The moment the last word left his lips, he burst into renewed peals of laughter, clutching at his aching side, and practically rolling around in amusement.
Eventually he ran out of breath, and his laughter turned silent - then finally melted away. "Ow..." He mumbled, his face contorting into a pained grimace as he pressed a shaky hand to the wound in his side.
After that outburst he was in a tremendous amount of pain - and he honestly wasn't sure if the tears he wiped away from his eyes were from laughter or agony.
He lay limply on his back, panting shallowly, as he waited for the pain to ebb away again.
"Those-" Sloan muttered when he'd finally got his breath, flicking a weak hand in the general direction of Dane's crotch, "Are without a doubt the most ridiculous undies I have ever seen..." He propped himself up on one elbow, and with an effort, managed to look into Dane's eyes - his expression deadly serious.
Then he raised an eyebrow, and felt his lips pull into a smirk, "... And I absolutely love them."
His face cracked into a grin, and he nearly started laughing again - but the pain in his side stopped him, so he just grimaced sulkily.
"So..." He began suggestively, glancing pointedly downward. "'Kiss me deadly', huh...? Is that an invitation?" He smirked flirtatiously - then glanced from the little red lips back up to Dane's face, and slowly raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 am

Dane expected a tremendous amount of laughter from Sloan, but he didn't join him. He was too busy glaring, and trying to figure out a solution for his dilemma. Of course, if he kept the under pants on he'd probably never get back in 'the mood' again, because he'd be far too humiliated. Which meant he either put his jodhpurs back on, or he took the underpants off.
If he redressed himself, he might give Sloan the idea that he was upset, and that wasn't the case. But if he took them off... Well, he'd be taking them off. He'd be completely nude.
When he looked back down at Sloan, the man was clutching his side and panting, looking in quite a bit of pain from laughing so much.
Serves him bloody right. Asshole.
He glared at the man for quite a while, but all the time Sloan just grinned through his pain and chuckled to himself. If Dane had caught sight of himself in the mirror, however, he probably would have, too. But he was far too humiliated for that.
"Those-... Are without a doubt the most ridiculous undies I have ever seen..."
Dane raised his eyebrows. Of course he knew that already. They'd been a joke present from Claire for Christmas, and turns out they ended up being quite comfy. But he didn't want to know where she'd got them from.
"... And I absolutely love them."
He glowered at the man's adorable expression, sitting down lightly on Sloan's thighs, as if that would hide his underwear completely. It only ended up bringing out the fat, red lips even more.
"So... 'Kiss me deadly', huh...? Is that an invitation?"
"Shut up, Sloan." Dane closed his eyes, his cheeks growing hot. "Just shut up. And... Hey!" He poked the man's face firmly. "Watch where you put your eyes." His lips finally pulled into a smirk. "And Sloan?" He pulled himself up onto his knees, an eyebrow raising in an amused fashion.
"Close your mouth. You're drooling."
He frowned for a moment, realising how much he was flaunting himself around, then yelped and rolled off Sloan. All his shyness came rushing back and he acted instantly. In a flash he grabbed the covers and scrambled beneath them, cocooning himself into them until his head and shoulders were the only things visible, and glared at Sloan comically.
"Now then, if you don't behave I'll be forced to take them off." He scolded, narrowing his eyes. "So keep your dirty thoughts to yourself."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:44 am

Sloan fixed a mock hurt expression on his face when Dane told him to shut up, slapping a hand over his heart dramatically.
"Watch where you put your eyes." Dane scolded, so Sloan shrugged, and fixed his gaze firmly on his boyfriend's crotch.
When he heard his name called, however, he looked up again, smirking.
"Close your mouth. You're drooling."
"Am not!" He retorted childishly, wiping his mouth with his sleeve, and glaring teasingly at Dane. The other man frowned slightly - then suddenly seemed to lose his nerve, and bolted for the covers with a yelp.
Sloan let him go, but his eyes followed Dane as he vanished under the covers - and he found himself frowning.
He was slightly disappointed, and feeling a little uncertain... He wasn't sure if he'd done something wrong or not - but he wasn't pathetically insecure enough to ask. At least, not at that moment.
When he caught Dane's glare, however, he relaxed, and allowed himself to smile again - his worries vanishing entirely with Dane's comical scolding.
"Now then, if you don't behave I'll be forced to take them off. So keep your dirty thoughts to yourself."
"Daney, it's like you're begging me to go perve-mode on you." He teased, flashing a crooked grin.
"Get out of there, would you? You'll make me feel stupid sitting here on my own." He pulled a face, and hooked a finger in the blanket around Dane, tugging at it slightly.
"It's just us here." He pointed out mildly, relinquishing his flirty expression at last, and offering a comforting smile.
"What are you so scared of?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 pm

"Daney, it's like you're begging me to go perve-mode on you."
Dane regarded this with a cock of his head, then pulled himself a little further out of the covers, so half his chest was poking out, but because he was laying on his stomach nothing could really be seen, even his torso, besides his back.
I have that affect on people. He thought smugly to himself, but he didn't say it out loud.
"Get out of there, would you? You'll make me feel stupid sitting here on my own."
"Well I'm sorry," Dane shrugged with a little smile. "I'm too busy hiding my hiney because it has a pair of hand prints on it." He crossed his arms on the mattress in front of him and rested his chin down on them, staring blankly at the pillow in front of him. When he felt the sheets he was knotted in being tugged, taking his body with him. Grunting in surprise he raised his head, wondering what Sloan intended to do to urge him out of there.
" It's just us here. What are you so scared of?"
Dane pondered over this for a moment. He wasn't sure why he was scared, just that he was scared, or perhaps more just nervous. This was something he'd never done before, and he didn't want it to go wrong. He was mostly one to avoid his fears, not face them, so it took all his efforts not to completely hide away in the covers and start scrabbling around for his clothes.
He'd walked around in front of Sloan in his boxers before - Hell, the first time he'd slept at his house he'd slept in boxers, even though they weren't going out at the time - but this was different. Being in his underwear now was just before the step up to being naked, and that thought made him feel sick to his stomach.
Still... Through Sloan's comforting smile Dane could tell the man was disappointed - even a little bit, and he didn't want to spoil the mood.
Groaning, he shoved his face into the mattress, scrunching his eyes up.
He hissed in a breath, and with one quick movement he cupped a hand over Sloan's eyes, rolled onto his back and pulled the covers up over him, and him alone.
There were a few muffled kicks at the covers as Dane fumbled around with those underpants, but eventually, with a tired sigh from the effort, Dane pulled them out of his cocoon and glared at them, still covering Sloan's eyes.
He guess he had equally as embarrassing underpants he could have worn that would have spoiled the mood, but these had been the last ones he'd been expecting.
He turned his head back to Sloan, then, with a devious grin, rested his palm between the handprints on the back then shoved the 'horny lips' at Sloan's mouth, making a loud 'mwah' sound as he did so. He then removed his hand to allow Sloan to see what he'd just had to his mouth, and Dane rested his palm on his cheek innocently, still covering himself up with the duvet.
"Do you two want to be alone?" He asked at last, still refusing to let Sloan properly 'look' at him yet.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Sloan grunted in surprise when a hand was slapped over his eyes - but when he realized Dane was trying to 'blindfold' him, he closed his eyes obediently, and sat patiently as he waited to find out what Dane was planning. He felt the blankets jerk, and heard the mattress creak under him as Dane squirmed around.
Then, the next moment, he felt a warm wad of material pressed to his lips, and heard Dane make a joking kissing sound. Sloan grunted and jerked his head away, just as Dane removed his hand. He glared at his boyfriend for a moment - slightly irritated, though he didn't fully understand why.
He just didn't like not being able to see what was coming at him...
Still, when he opened his eyes, the mystery became clear - and Sloan took the crumpled pair of underpants from Dane with a shrug. He wasn't particularly bothered. He'd had worse things near his lips.
"Do you two want to be alone?" Dane teased, and Sloan stuck his tongue out in response.
"You goof." He scolded, shaking his head and smiling at Dane's face, poking out from under the covers.
His grasp on the underwear tightened as he realized that those covers were now the only things concealing his boyfriend...
But strangely - and perhaps it was a good thing - this thought did not excite him.
Or if it did, he barely felt it over the sudden warm rush of affection he felt for his boyfriend. Dane had been so nervous about revealing himself - yet even so, when he was already feeling so insecure, he was willing to do this...
All for me. Sloan thought to himself silently, his gaze softening as he looked at Dane.
There was only one thing left to do.
"Here." He said, stretching the undies between his hands, then pulling them over Dane's head so his hair stuck out in ridiculous tufts through the leg holes. Sloan shook his head in fond amusement.
"Put those back on."
He leaned down, and pecked Dane's lips gently.
"You don't have to rush things for me, mate." He murmured, pulling back just far enough to gaze into his boyfriend's eyes.
"I love you, no matter what. I want you to be comfortable around me..." Sloan smiled earnestly, and stroked his thumb gently over Dane's cheeks.
"You're not ready yet, and that's okay. It means the world to me that you were willing to do this..." He leaned down to plant another sweet peck on Dane's lips, then patted his cheek fondly. "Now get dressed. I'll be waiting outside with a hug with your name on it."
He flashed a friendly wink, and smiled warmly at Dane - then stood up, and left Dane to put his clothes back on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Dane wasn't sure what he was expecting - perhaps for Sloan to rip his own pants off and eat Dane's face with kisses - but such was not the case. Instead, just as Dane was about to try something uncharacteristically flirty that he didn't actually feel like doing, his underpants were thrown back at him and dragged down his hair, which stuck up in all directions now it was much longer than before.
He was so shocked that at first, he just let the underpants cover his face, along with all other unlawful smells they came with due to a full day at work. Was Sloan angry at him?
He pulled the underwear down to the mattress, then gaped stupidly at Sloan for a very long time. Eventually, when Sloan kissed him gently on the lips, Dane got the gist.
"You don't have to rush things for me, mate." Dane looked at him, really looked at him, with a slightly self-conscious gaze. His eyes were wide and innocent, in contrast to his current situation, and he let out a long sigh. He realised then that that was exactly what he'd been doing.
Obviously, he never really wanted to take his clothes off, but he thought that was what Sloan wanted and that he had no choice in the matter. Besides which, his pants were downright embarrassing.
"I love you, no matter what. I want you to be comfortable around me..." He leaned against Sloan's hands on his cheeks, nodding in comprehension. "You're not ready yet, and that's okay. It means the world to me that you were willing to do this..."
Oh dear... Had he made it that obvious? Or perhaps he had... Sloan knew him well, after all, and he'd already admitted before that he hadn't wanted to do it, for certain reasons with his insecurities.
Oh well, at least he didn't have to worry over whether he'd proved his love enough or not. Sloan was obviously pleased with him, and that brought a smile to his face.
Dane accepted the peck on the lips, and even found some comfort with the usually patronising pat on the cheek, and accepted his pants as if he'd just been awarded a trophy. It didn't bother him too much being starkers if he had something to cover himself with, but then if he had to get up... Yes, he was pleased to have his pants back.
"Now get dressed. I'll be waiting outside with a hug with your name on it."
Dane's face lit up at this. For some reason a hug seemed far more pleasing at that moment than anything they'd planned to do after Dane's little 'mood-killing' incident earlier. He nodded obediently and sat up, still covered by the duvet, and examined his pants curiously. Before Sloan could leave the room however, Dane paused. "Sloan?" He called quietly, then his face relaxed into a calm, content smile. "Thanks. I really love you, you know."
He made a soft little noise as his smile grew, then started busying himself as he gathered his clothes together on the bed. After a few moments he decided a change of underwear was in order, and so he resorted to a pair of light blue and pink love heart pants - yet another embarrassing pair for his collection - and changed into his loose army pants and a white vest.
He left the embarrassing undies on the carpet by the bed and walked out of the room to find Sloan.
Once the two met eyes, Dane shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down, embarrassed. The incident just a moment ago seemed to have rattled him a bit, once he realised what he'd done.
"Heya." He mumbled, keeping his head angled downwards but allowing his eyes to grow, and a tiny smile appeared on his lips.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 pm

"Sloan?" Dane's voice stopped him, and Sloan turned, glancing questioningly back over his shoulder. "Thanks. I really love you, you know." These words brought a smile to Sloan's face, but he just responded with a small nod, then stepped outside to wait for Dane.
He leaned his back against the wall in the hallway, feeling a little chilly in just his underwear, and rubbed goosebumps from his arms.
Eventually, he heard Dane emerge from the room, and turned to face him with a smile. Unfortunately, Dane didn't seem quite as pleased to see him - and as his eyes dropped shyly to the ground, Sloan felt his smile slide like mud off his face.
He wasn't completely sure what he had done, but he knew he felt guilty about it. He didn't like seeing Dane looking so vulnerable... It reminded him too much of that night he'd gone out drinking with Theo.
Sloan hated comparing himself to that man, but sometimes he couldn't help it... Because no matter how hard he tried to deny it, he could still see the facts... He and Theo were almost exactly the same.
It was his turn to glance away now - distracted by depressing thoughts that seemed to have crept up on him from nowhere.
Just as he was feeling his spirits begin to dampen, Dane said a single word that brought him right back from the edge.
"Heya." He glanced toward his boyfriend, saw that tiny smile playing at his lips, and suddenly he couldn't keep from grinning.
Without a word, he stepped forward and threw his arms around Dane, pulling the man close to his bare chest, and clutching him firmly.
"Please don't look like that." He murmured, lowering his head to rest his chin on Dane's shoulder. "You're making me feel awful." He smiled despite his words, and chuckled softly to himself, squeezing Dane tighter, and giving him an affectionate cuddle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm

The next thing Dane knew he was being pulled into Sloan's embrace, which he accepted with a grin and slipped his hands along Sloan's sides to his bare back, then linked his hands together as they met. The skin beneath them was colder than it had been, and it suddenly occurred to Dane that Sloan really had waited in his underwear for Dane to get dressed, even with the cold draft that was wafting through the house.
He bit his lip guiltily. Perhaps by 'get dressed' Sloan had just meant for him to put his pants on.
Oh well, he'd happily take his shirt off if that's what the man wanted. Shirts were no problem, it was underpants that did him in.
"Please don't look like that. You're making me feel awful."
"Why?" Dane chuckled. "I feel great." He said honestly, and pressed his cheek on Sloan's shoulder, grinning happily. They stood for a few moments, then Dane slipped his hands back just slightly to the man's bold sides - still avoiding the wound as he did so - and leaned back just enough to look Sloan over briefly.
"You didn't have to wait for me, you know." He shook his head, clearly grateful for the gesture anyway. "If you were that cold. Seriously, it wouldn't have killed me to wait thirsty seconds for you to put a shirt on." He leaned up and kissed the man's lips affectionately.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm

"Mm." Sloan grunted, accepting Dane's kiss, "I only started getting cold now, so it's okay. Although now you mention it, I am kinda freezing." He flashed a grin, and pushed Dane's hands off his sides - stepping back toward the bedroom. "I'll be right back." He promised, vanishing into the bedroom and fishing out some warm pajamas.
He slung them over his shoulder, and walked out into the hallway again.
"Actually, I won't be right back." He corrected himself as he passed Dane, "I need a shower first, and then I'll probably hit the hay. You might be able to sleep in tomorrow, but I've got a crazy horse and a bunch of equally crazy kids to train."
He paused a moment to ruffle his boyfriend's hair, then hurried on to the bathroom before he could freeze to death.

About ten minutes later he emerged - wet, but warm in his pajamas.
He found Dane, crept up behind him, and stood on his toes to rest his chin on top of Dane's head - arms linked around his neck.
"Gonna come to bed with me?" He asked softly, not really caring that his hair was dripping water down Dane's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next