Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Teens

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Supernatural Teens - Page 7 Empty Re: Supernatural Teens

Post  Dreambug Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 am

((Haha, no. It just is to Nico. He's not very clever, if it isn't already obvious Razz He lives off slang and incorrect English xD))

Nico frowned at her thoughts, although his gaze did not leave Acheron's. Well then bring 'em on. Look, if he wanted to kill you he would obviously have done so a long time ago. He obviously feels like he wants or needs you for some reason, otherwise you wouldn't be alive. Neither would I. Although that could be arguable... His thoughts trailed off into the air, and his eyes widened slightly. It then occurred to him he might not walk away from all this alive. Of course, this intruder didn't need him. He was of no use to him whatsoever. Hell, he couldn't even fight! He had no chance.
Which meant he had to do what needed to be done before he died.

His head shook as he listened to her words, his gaze still locked on the back of the male. Okay, so she'd basically told him he was done for. Yes, thanks for that he thought sarcastically. But hey, it's worth a shot. Hm, shot... geddit? The corner of his lips twitched upwards at his poor sense of humour. It was true though. What was he meant to do? "Yeah, well I don't suppose you have any better ideas?" He muttered, suddenly looking back round the scene. For goodness' sake, where's your damned horse when you need her? he thought in annoyance, turning back to her. This had not been his day. He'd never met Supernaturals as powerful as these two seemed to be. He felt hopeless, even with his gun in hand. What else was he meant to do?

He clenched his jaw furiously at her thoughts, raising his chin slightly. So the guy could hear everything he was thinking? That wasn't good. That wasn't good, at all. But he couldn't help that, she'd even said. He wouldn't be able to block anything out, since he couldn't sense if they were reading his mind anyway. He was useless... But hey, where was the guy's sword, or whatever? Where were his weapons? Well, that was something, at least. Don't worry he thought to her I'll get you out of here, somehow. Just, give me a hand here...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Acheron dropped his lover's thin arms, a soft chuckle escaping his mouth. His pale, bluish green eyes returned the stare from the boy, laughingly almost, though intensifying as the gaze grew.
"Why, yes, I do call you boy... You see, you withhold little to none of the knowledge that I would expect of a tenth grade boy. I want many things from you, you see; I want you, first of all, to stop the foolishness of which you believe in. I want my lover dearest- my lover dearest. Which, of course, brings me to our next point. I call her my love, because she is as such the name implies. I know her much more then you ever will, boy; you cannot see her, feel her, as I do. Ah, and yes, I tell this from reading your mind," he said, leaning against the wall he had shoved his lover dearest into only moments before.

"My weaknesses? Mine are very hard to reach and harder to activate... Live as I have, as I still do, and you will learn, boy. Weaknesses are not to be shown, especially to the opponents of which you face. You see, however, I can sense and prod yours untill you double over. My sweetheart almost lays hers out for me; though, I do suppose that that is partially because of my rather intimate relationship with her. I know where to touch her to make her tremble, what to say, what to imply with my bodily language. This, boy, is why I will control power over her... Alas, you would never dream of finding and using the weaknesses, even if they were..." Acheron raised his eyebrows a fraction of an inch, "But nevermind that." he said, lowering them back down to the normal height.

"Yes, you are very untrained, you have little to no experience in dealing with your powers. I, however, can sort through every thought, image, sound, taste you have experienced in your lifetime. I can manipulate your emotions with little effort- you have no experience in blocking them. Though, I am quite sure that my lover would be rather eager to teach you. My powers have been honed, sharpened, trained rigorously. You cannot compare, not yet, anyways..."

Acheron laughed loudly as the boy pointed a shining black gun at him, cocking the machine. He stood at thethreat, his cool gaze staring him down. He drew a sharp, shining sword from his hip, holding it expertly before him.
"This is no ordinary sword, boy; this is a Supernatural sword, entwined with power. It will deflect any bullet you send, if you decide to use your weapon."

((Sorry about the badness of it. I don't think I replied to everything, but, ah...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I clenched my fists, immediately stepping away as soon as he dropped his hold on my arms.
"Yours? Acheron, we hardly belong to eachother any longer. Are you blind and deaf not to remember that night?" I questioned, my vocabulary and grammar matching his with ease. It was how I normally spoke, as did he.

I held my fists even tighter.
"Intimate relationship??? Acheron! You don't get it, do you? We. Are. Over. Simple," I hissed.

[[I am skipping over the part where Acheron insults Nico... xP]]

I growled as he drew his sword.
"I swear it! Both of you, quit irritating eachother!" I snapped.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm

((Hehe... Motherly!Aiyo))

Acheron snorted at her. "Intimate does not necessarily mean that we are courting, my dear. Yes, you are mine; heart, body, and soul; you just may not realize it at the current moment. Ah... yes, you most certainly are."

Acheron's sword shone softly, and he did not lower it, even at Aiyonna's exclamation.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 pm

[[I think because she's pregnant in another story xD]]

I shook my head sharply.
"No. The only way that could be is by force... which, from you, isn't shocking. It seems as everything you do to me is by force now," I hissed.

At this, I drew my own sword from a unseen hilt on my hip. It was made of black metal, with a steel blade. The hilt had an emerald on each side, and the grips were of silver vines. I held mine above his, forcing the tip down.

[[Such a pretty sword, eh? xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

((Oooh! Must draw it... Hehe, Acheron's will be described soon enough.
Hehe, yeah...))

Acheron's picked his sword back up, shoving down hers. He then, in turn, placed the blade of it at her throat.
"I do believe you named your weapon, did you not?" he asked, swerving around behind her. She was trapped between him and the blade.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:39 pm

[[Ooofff course you do. xD]]
[[If she was trapped in the choice of being hurt by him or the blade, shed take the blade, 10 times over xD I think shed take the blade even if he forced her between that and 'getting back together' with him xD]]

I forced an impenetrable wall of electricity and magnetism around me, forcing every metal thing away, including our swords. Mine, though, I permitted, and it was left simply hanging in midair.
"I don't exactly remember, no," I said, grabbing my sword and forcing his away from my neck, allowing a thin escape out.

Last edited by The BME on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 pm

((NOT FAIR! Why does she getta have magnetism... *grumble grumble* Yes, I will try to, but never actually get around to it. XD.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 pm

[[Not fair?! Have you even considered how unfair her life is?! xDDD Mostly with your charrie though.... xD]]
[[Okays! xD]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 pm

((...)) ((<-----That was a silent agreement, BTW.
And this is REALLY short, but whatever. XD))

Acheron snatched his sword out of the air, a flash of anger coursing through him.
"Sweetheart, you don't want to get into a duel with me," he half-growled to her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm

[[xD]]

I hissed.
"Have I not before? Scars I can handle, it's memories I can't," I snapped, holding my sword defensively, in the way I'd been trained for four years.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Acheron smiled sadistically at her, as he shifted automatically into an attack stance. Sword fighting was instinct to him, and she knew it.
"Scars are both emotional and physical, my dear... and scars carry memories..."

((Actually, I have a scar on my finger from trying to get a crayon out of a pencil sarpener... My sister thought it would be funny to turn the handle. So Ashykins is right! That Hitler mustache still hasn't come out, BTW.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:14 pm

[[Ahaha!!! xD I have a scar on my thumb from 2 things [[Yeah, I hurt my thumb in the same place twice! xD]] 1. I was riding in a wagon thing, and put my hand down to feel the road, and it got caught in the wheel xD 2. I smashed it in a sliding van door xD]]

[[Should we wait for Xx Dreamerz xX?]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

((Meh. I guesses.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 am

((Sorry, time differences really suck Razz))

Nico narrowed his eyes, feeling a stab of annoyance at the intruders patronizing tone. "Yeah well, she evidently doesn't seem to be the slightest bit happy of your arrival, and I don't need to be a mind reader to see that. Whatever 'love' she may have towards you is pretty minimal, probably due to the way you treat her. Did it ever occur to you that shoving your 'love' against a wall and threatening her is a little bit beyond playing 'hard to get'?"

His eyes narrowed even further until they were merely dark slits in his face at the mention of him harming the female. What was his problem with her? Just because she 'tested' his feelings one night? He could admit it wasn't the best move, but to abuse her simply because of that one little fact? Pathetic. But wait, the male had mentioned that he wanted things from him... But what? What could he possibly have that this male seemed to want? His powers weren't that good, compared to theirs anyway. He wasn't a fantastic fighter, either. So what was it?

His eyes widened momentarily at the sight of the male's weapon as he studied it with glassy chocolat-brown eyes. It certainly looked like a normal sword, perhaps a little more fancy. But he wasn't about to take his chances. He lowered his weapon and left it tucked by his side, still aimed at the male but now, no longer at his head. It probably didn't make much difference anyway. He ignored Aiyonna's order to unarm himself, as he still didn't yet trust his opponant. How did he know he was not being mocked? He watched in irritation as the two began to argue and shofted his weight from hsi right, then left. "Are you girls done?" He asked impatiently. "Okay, mate, answer me this. What could you possibly want me for, when you already have one person wrapped around your little finger? How am I any use to you whatsoever? Oh and, Aiyo? You dropped something. It's called dignity" he said, not bothering to hide the irritation in his voice. He knew he was already pushing it, but he couldn't help it. He felt ignored, overruled by those far more powerful than he was. There was nothing left he had left to fight with but his words.

((Sorry, I might not have cpvered everything there, in a bit of a rush x) ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 am

[[They honestly do! xP You wouldn't mind me asking what country you are in... would you? I am such a nosy, curious, pestering American. xD]]
[[Ask Black Thorns; Eboneaux will back you up there. xD]]

I smirked coldly.
"We never played 'hard to get' with eachother. Found it a simple tease or something that was quite un-necessary," I said.

I crouched slightly, waiting for Acheron's attack with my sword raised.
"Girls? Oh, I assure you that I am the only female here," I snapped.

I laughed softly, but there was an edge in my voice.
"Dignity? I have never had any of it. Something you lose after a life such as mine," I growled, irritated at his tone.

[Psht! Aiyo never had any dignity!!! Just the way I made her! XP And she lost the rest of it during 'the Night' xD]]
[[Oh! And I found a song that kinda sorta is like Aiyo! Grenade by Bruno Mars... well, except she isn't in love with anyone [[and it's from a guy's point of view]] but she would literally die for anyone who... erm... hasn't peeved her off xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:23 pm

[[Haha no worries Razz I ish from good ol' Engly, and slightly hyper off chocolate fumes xDD]]

Nico rolled his eyes at her comment, sighing irritably. That wasn't what he meant... "Yeah" he scoffed, shaking his head. "You've kinda missed my point"

He exhaled a sharp breath, annoyed at her next comment on her being the only girl. He clenched his fists angrily, tightening his grip on the handle of the gun. He wasn't getting anywhere with this. What were they even fighting about?

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because earlier on before any of..." his rich dark eyes flicked from the male, then back to Aiyo, "this, you seemed to show far more nobility until he showed up. What happened to the fearless female I met by the road, hm? Now..." he cleared his throat. "Will either of you, since you two seem to be the mind-readers, tell me exactly why I may be 'needed'?" he asked, emphasizing that last word with a flickign motion of his fingers.

[[Well, we can pretty much rule out Nico then xDD]]
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:55 pm

[[Whoa, quite a ways off xD]]

I tightened my fists.
"Not really concentrating on finding meanings behind words right now. I have more important things on my mind," I hissed.

I stomped irritably, my hands now aglow with blue electricity that was crackling dangerously.
"What are we even fighting about?! Think! We are still totally ticked off at eachother!!!" I snapped.

I rolled my eyes.
"That is simply because I don't jump into situations I can't handle. Well... I take that back. I do. But I simply can't beat him, only protect others by taking everything he aims for them," I growled, looking at Acheron reproachfully.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 pm

[[Lol. How many hours is that? Is it about 6? It's just past 10pm here Wink]]

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I kinda figured that, thanks"

Frustration boiled inside him. "Exactly!" Nico exclaimed, "And how much progress have you made since a few minutes ago, eh? What have you achieved? Nothing! So what's the point?"

He snorted at her final comment, rollign hsi eyes. "Yeah, you and I both. But have you ever tried? You know him better than I do"

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:57 pm

[[4:35, actually. Gosh! That's LATE! XP I mean... 6 hours off?! Well, I have been to china and that was 13 hours off xp]]

The electricity surrounding my fists pulsated, only growing larger and more lethatl to anyone except myself.
"Pas de probleme," I growled.

My fists tightened even more, again; exerting extraordinarily scary amounts of pressure.
"I never achieve anything!!! I am always the receiving end of all this crap! I. Can't. Win. Here! It's as simple as that!!!!!" I said loudly, angrily.

I stomped the ground again, the anger forming strength, enough so that it dented the ground a couple of inches.
"I HAVE TRIED!!!!! Like I keep telling you, OVER AND OVER!!!! I have NEVER won against him!!!!! Losing to him is the reason I am how I am!" I said, pretty much screaming at him as the pain of all I'd been through flooded me. And the worst part was that Acheron, the person I wanted most to think of me as collected and that I had a wall around any emotion, was here.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm

((Sorry! I had dance and then errands. (Finally got Crescendo!! Very Happy) And then a birthday party. So... will try to find out how to reply. BRB))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

[[Are you going to reply...? xD]]

[[What exactly is a crescendo...? xD Meh's so stupid... Razz ]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 pm

((Gah! Sorry! I will, I will. It's a sequel to a book. Also a musical term that means get louder gradually, or rise to a climax too, I think. scratch Anyways, I am almost done with it... It's so good! But sooo sad, because... well... don't wanna ruin it for you if you decide to read Hush, Hush and Crescendo. Can you tell I'm just a leeetle bit happy?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 pm

[[xD Just a leetle bit! xD I should have known what Crescendo is... I take piano... -FacePalm- xD]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Acheron chuckled darkly as he watched the two lovers quarrel. He twirled his sword in his right hand, absentmindedly switching it from palm to palm. He stabbed it into the ground, and let his voice carry to the two.
"I believe we were in the middle of of a duel, mon chere," he said, "Shall we continue?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next