Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Teens

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Supernatural Teens - Page 8 Empty Re: Supernatural Teens

Post  The BME Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 pm

I stared at Acheron disbelievingly.
"What?! Lovers?! My dear, I believe your standards need to be reset. Just because I am not going at his throat like I do yours does not mean we are in any form of relationship!" I said, blinking.

I shrugged all the same, raising my sword once more, but then lowering it slightly.
"I will only do it to defend myself... but otherwise I don't see the point. You win some way or another, even if I am the better swordsman... woman. Whatever-Point blank, I've never won."
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 am

Acheron met her eyes coolly, leaning against the cabin wall.
"That is because, my love, it is not only what you do, but it is as welll what you say... Have you noticed how I know just... the right... buttons... to press? Do you remember that, mon ange?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 am

I blinked.
"No. Not remember as much as the fact that you are constantly reminding me," I said.
But decided to ask...
"I don't get it. I do not understand how your mind works, yet I am a mind reader and can figure out anyone else's after time. Why do you call me things of that sort? I am curious to know," I inquired, raising my eyebrows slightly, as I thrust my sword tip into the ground and leaned on it ever-so-slightly, making sure I could retrieve it in a heartbeat.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 am

Nico rolled his eyes in irritation. "Does it matter? And by the way Aiyo, with the relationship. I disagree. Okay, I admit I don't love you, and I know you don't me. But come on, would you have killed those men otherwise if you hated my guts? Come on, 'no form of relationship' has to be a bit of an exaggeration, even for you" He said, lowering his gun from it's target. He saw no point with trying to use it any more, since it was obvious he was going to lose.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm

I raised my eyebrows, shaking my head slowly.
"No, I believe I was correct. I have no ties to any living being, Safri being a slight exception, but she can take care of herself. I only did that simply because I loathe the idea of people in captivity, or enslaved, so to speak. No one should ever be put through that, even if some have," I said smoothly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Acheron smoothly slid his sword out of the ground, then sliding it into the hidden sheath he had at his hip. He smiled at his love, striding foward to her. No...ties? he whispered to her. No ties... Do you want... To play... A game, then...?
Acheron's fingers were feather-light against the neck of his love.
No ties, mon chere. You shan't mind...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm

I smirked slightly, rolling my eyes.
As you should well know, I have grown to not trust you and your 'games' any longer, I mused, not caring that my neck was encircled in his hands. It had been this way countless times before, and I had always found a way to fight back... Excepting one time...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Acheron smiled softly at her, his hands new giving off the slightest pressure to her neck.
"I always win, my lover; this shall simply remain a game... why should I dispose of my favorite toy?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I narrowed my eyes slightly.
"TOY?! I. Am. Not. A. Plaything!!!!!!! I have been used, abused, lied to, tricked, deceived, manipulated, forced, hurt, captured, tortured-My life has been hell. But I refuse to be 'toyed with'! I will not allow myself to be hurt again!!!! " I snapped, jerking back and trying to free myself from his hands... the hands I feared more than anyone else's I'd ever met or heard of. Though, of course, I failed. I breathed in deeply, then sighed, a sound that shuddered along with the rest of me.
"Why did you have to hurt me? Why didn't you just leave, that night, when I broke up with you?" I questioned softly, lowering my gaze.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Acheron's strong hands felt the warm, pulsating beat of the blood running through Aiyonna's veins. He felt her struggle, and he laughed quietly.
"You are, and will always be, my plaything, love," he replied, a quiet whisper in her ear, his lips brushing against her skin.
No... games, then... he thought, It seems... I no longer... desire this...game. he thought, the words a slow, intimidating drawl creeping through their minds.
His hands dropped from her neck, and his eyes flicked to the boy's.
"It appears to be that we have forgotten our dear Nico!" He called, a lazy half-gin on his face, his eyes glancing back at Aiyonna.
Perhaps he will play?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 am

Nico's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Do I even want to know? he thought, watching the male with dark, slit-thin eyes. What did they mean 'game'? How was she a toy?
He decided he didn't like this guy.
Plaything? Huh, plaything his rat's arse.
Then again, did he even have a rat...?
"You," he pointed a finger casually towards the male, raising an eyebrow, "are completely...out of your mind. D'you know that?" It seemed this older boy had been spoiled far too often, as to many, he was unbeateable. To Nico, especially Nico. How was he meant to win against this physcho?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:46 pm

I clenched my fists. What was I to do? Acheron would know what was coming, would he not? Even when I was unpredictable to myself, he knew me well enough that nothing surprised him. I took a step in front of him.
"No. I won't let you hurt anyone else. He has done nothing to you. Nothing but, of course, attempting to help me. Though I am much too deep in this hell you've provided for me to be aided in any way, no one seems to accept it. Lots of things won't be accepted about me... For instance," I said, my voice having a cold, sharp edge to it.
"You won't seem to let me go. Before, it was fine. You had an excuse to be such a stalker, as we were dating. But when I broke up with you, I cut the bond. Just a test, to see how you could handle it before we got too serious, and you sealed the breakage by your punishment on me. We are done. Over. It's that simple!"

I shook my head.
"I think he relishes in it. It makes him seem more intimidating and powerful... Power is a weakness. Intimidation simply a ploy. Fake. Lacking of any truth. A sort of mask he can hide behind," I said to Nico.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8