Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Teens

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Supernatural Teens - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Teens

Post  The BME Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:09 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Il est extrêmement persistante, à un être qui nous peine remplies." I said to Safrisce, as I turned her sharply off the road. I touched her neck, making her come to a stop. "Now, why do you care if I am hurt or not?" I asked, shooting him a calculating look with my Forest Green eyes.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Nico stared at her in disbelief. He'd never understood a word of french in his life. "What?!" he shouted, before following her off the road, sending a large spray of dust in the Black sillhouettes' way to block their vision of where he had gone to. For a few minutes, anyway. He skidded to a stop, looking up at her for a moment, before looking down and shaking his head. "Honestly? I don't know. But does it really matter? I'm not having you throwing your life away over curiosity for something that doesn't concern you"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I rolled my eyes slightly, sarcastically, at his surprise of my use of a different language. "It does matter to me. Personally, I am curious why you'd try and help me, even if you knew I was perfectly capable of defending my own self." I said, examining him still.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Nico's head shook at her over-confident answer, knowing that if she knew what she'd have been faced with before she wouldn't have sounded so sure in her speaking. "Not when you're against at leats a dozen suited guys with guns" he muttered, looking at her gravely.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

I smirked. "I've been up against that ten times over." I said. Does he really think he can win an argument against ME? I wondered silently.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Nico snorted disbelievingly. "Sure you have" he answered, not bothering to hide the sarcastic tone in his voice. "Listen, that's not the point. The point is I'm not having any more hurt because of me. I'm not having..." he trailed off, looking away. I'm not having any more deaths"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, you don't believe me, do you?" I asked, amused. I shook my head and smirked. "No, no. Who would suspect a girl such as myself to have a past such as mine? Not anyone like you." I said, lifting my gaze towards him again. "And it wouldn't have been your fault. It would have been my own." I said in reply to his last words.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Nico's eyes drew together slightly. "What do you meanh 'a girl like you'? I already know your weird" He said, obviously teasing her. "But seriously, non of this even matters. My dad once told me 'Wacthing someone be maimed or killed before you without putting in the effort to try and try and do somehting about it, is just as bad as maiming or killing others yourself', and whether I know you or not it makes no difference. I have caused..." his lips parted as he let out a humourless chuckle, "...many people's limbs and lives over such petty things. I'm not letting it happen again, not on my watch"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm

I laughed slightly. "No, no. By that I meant my appearance, Nico." I said, smirking. "And as for your father's theory... Very true. Lessons from a trusted Patron can be very helpful... at times. Although, I believe if you interfere with something of that nature, an even harsher troture will be inflicted upon the reciever. Not to mention yourself." I said simply.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:30 am

Nico rolled his eyes. How did she know his name? Oh right, mnd reading. That was going to take some getting used to. "It doesn't matter. What's worth the prize is always worth the fight, and if the prize is freedom and rights, all the better" he sighed, looking down. "If you get to them in time, that is. But I guess, if you make a difference, it's worth it in the end. Right? Besides, being captured is very rarely an option, unless its's part of the plan. If you find your in danger, you run. You run for your life. You don't stop until you're sure of your safety, which is exactly what I was on the merge of doing, that is until those goons showed up"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 am

I smiled slightly. "Yes, yes. I understand. Fight while you can, but if it doesn't work out right, flee. I know that lesson..." I admitted.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 am

Nico smiled, nodding in agreement before turning the engine on again. "Come on, let's get out of here befo-" He flinched as a gunshot fired and a bullet hit the sand beside him. His head spun round to see a car stopping ion the road beside them and a man in mirrored sunglasses and a suit with a small pistol in his hand, pointign right at them. Eyes widening, he stared at the man blankly. "Okay, erm... You know what you said about fleeing?" he said in a meaningful tone, flickign his hand and sending the pistol flying into a muddy lake a few yards away from them. His engine roared as he sped off onto the dirt track, starting off on his back wheel - as if on a rearing horse - "Let's get the hell out of here!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:40 am

I smirked. "I don't think he'd be able to hurt me that easily... but whatever!" I said teasingly, as Safri wheeled around, much quicker and better looking than his machine, and galloped off. I leaned over her neck as we gained speed.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 am

Nico rolled his eyes, finding himself smiling in amusement. "Oh, just shut up!" he teased, swerving away from her, spraying a small cloud of dust towards her. He grinned. "Oops. Hope that doesn't hurt you either" he said with a chuckle.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 am

I raised my eyebrows when he splattered dirt all over me. "Are you done now?" I asked, trying to sound mad, but I found myself laughing. Safri snorted and tossed her head, snapping her teeth at the dust. "Girl, vous êtes tellement bizarre!" I told her, laughing, as she increased speed yet again.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 am

Nico chuckled, looking behind him to see a few of the cars struggling down the small slope onto the dry terrain. His smile was almost swiped off his face. Those cars might not last long on the dirt, but the guns definately would. Two of the cars stopped as a few carried on rolling on after them and a small number of armed men jumped out and began chasing after them.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:03 am

I laughed at his concern. "Is there a reason they are so persistent? Like, did we do something to tick them off?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly. I glanced behind me, as the men came out of the cars. I smirked. "They should be wiser and stay in the safety of their cars. With me as an opponent, anyways." I told him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 am

Nico winced, still looking over his shoulder. "You haven't" he answered, looking back forward. I haven't really, either. They're after supernaturals, and according to them I'd be extremely useful for, and I quote, 'future uses'. Too bad I don't really want to spend the rest of my life locked up in a science lab having freaky dudes in lab coats taking blood samples" he shuddered at the thought.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 am

My face darkened. "Oh." I said, gravely, as memories of my captive years flooded my mind. My eyes glowed red at the mere thought of other Supernaturals being captive, just because they had powers, and they didn't even want them. My breathing slowed, and my eyes kept getting redder and glowier by the second. I stopped Safri, whirling her around to face them. I put my palm out, shooting a large, deadly bolt of blue Lightning towards them. It would have been enough to set a forest or two on fire, let alone kill or at least stall some mere humans.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Nico 's bike skidded to a halt just a few meters away from her as he sensed something about her features that unnerved him. Something was wrong. He frowned, Getting ready to shout her to keep going otherwise she'd be as good as dead against that lot, but he was stopped by a large flash of lightning that came from her palm towards the ment on foot. His eyes widened. "What-re you doing?!" he shouted, horrified. He rolled the motorbike beside her, watching as they turned to dust before his eyes. The flash caused his eyes to burn temporarily as he adjusted back the the natural light of the sun above them. Blinking a few times, he looked back at her, anger building up inside him. "I said I wanted no more deaths!" She didn't scare him, yet. Even if her eyes were glowing red and she could electricute him to peices. Death angered him, whatever side it was from. What had made her turn, anyway? What had he said? Better question, why had she turned? Why had it been that one moment she was laughing at the sight of death, yet the next she was the one causing. And she wasn't laughing now, at all.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 pm

I clenched my fists. "No one should EVER be captive." I said, loudly, but my voice had changed slightly. It was as if I'd just entered a cave, or taken on some other part of Supernaturality or something.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Nico shook his head faintly. "Maybe. But do they really deserve death? You didn't even give them a warning" he growled, suddenly feeling abnormally defensive for his enemy. Why was he defendig them? They'd just tried to kill him. But still, noone deserved what she had just done to them. Noone.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 pm

I stared, still in a trance of some sort. "Are you supposed to give an enemy a warning?" I questioned, my voice echoing, almost as if there were two of me speaking.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Nico clenched his jaw. "Well you didn't have to kill them! I'm no killer. I would only kill if I had no other option. We had an option. We could run, we were just about to get away from them. We were safe..." he shot back, his voice suddenly hard with fury.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I turned and looked at him, a bit bemused. "Others cannot defend themselves. If you knew what I'd been through-!" I cut myself of in my anger.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next